EinarrTheRed Posted February 12, 2016 Posted February 12, 2016 discovered that once they are sold, I can tell the former slave they are free and off they go. LOL. That never worked in the old versions. it didn't update your slave count and remove them from the slave list for you? -the dialogs with the slave after the sale is a known issue( the original author forgot to remove a faction for that), but they won't leave the compound regardless and won't allow access to their inventory and should be removed from your slave list, if the slave count and slave list isn't changed report that- I got through the whole dialogue with Jerak fine, Got paid and left, the slave count was the same. I gave it a few minutes and a fast travel to see if it changed. when it didn't I returned to the camp, talked to the Slave, accessed his inventory and removed the cuffs I had added. Gave him orders to move around, then just to see what happened I set him free and away he went then the count changed. oh and another thing I noticed. any bandit that is captured, the next one of the preset to spawn is dressed or undressed in what ever I chose for the new bandit slave. I'm not sure if that's a conflict or not. what version of pahe are you using this with - are you using my latest repack or an older version Just posting to add couple of ideas to the suggestion pile. In MCM on the Slave tab, add the slave's race. In MCM on the Slave tab, either add an option to call the slave from where ever they are (would be useful when one "goes missing") or to simply delete / release said missing slave; or both. why would a slave go missing - the only known reason for that behavior is a runaway slave, he's not going to add an option to recall a runaway nor should he Not runaways, but sometimes slaves get stuck somewhere they shouldn't be or they do "disappear". I just had this happen again yesterday in my current game. Had a nord slave working in the kitchen of my Lakeview house, she'd been there for days cooking and what not. I went out and did a long quest line and was gone for several days. When I came back she was missing. According to the slave tab she was still on my roster (she was not a runaway and her submission was at 100 so she should have been where I left her). Her location was still listed as being in Lakeview Manor. However there was no distance from me listed and when I turned on slave tracker no arrow for her showed. It did show, correctly, the location of my other slaves and their distance from me in the house, just not that one. I tried reseting just that slave but it didn't help. In effect she was still "there" just not there. She might have been stuck in a wall or under the floor where I couldn't see her. The Hearthfire homes can sometimes be buggy and that might have been the actual cause, whatever it was I had a slave I couldn't find, couldn't call and couldn't dismiss. I've had this happen with followers under EFF, but EFF has a fix, you can teleport your followers to your current location. Its also hand for situations where a follower won't follow you down or up a cliff, down a shaft or spiral stair case and a few other instances. There's nothing like that for slaves, but it could be a handy function. actually at the time he created it I couldn't find enough uses for it to give a full test, but i'm sure that's what the whistle was for Maybe originally but its not what it does now. Now it calls slaves whom you've told to fight for you (on the slave tab in MCM they will have the job "Guard") It has no effect on other slaves or if they are "stuck" somewhere because of a bad bit of navmeshing (an there's a lot more of that in Skyrim than you might think, I've got a custom mod in my load order that is nothing but Navmesh fixes I've made as I've found them, Hearthfire houses are bad for them) or have gotten stuck in a wall or other object or the AI just can't figure out how to get from point A to point B, it won't help. Also, it doesn't appear to work over a long distance or across cells (i.e. interior to exterior). I don't often have slaves go missing now under PAHE, its seems to have solved a lot of the old bugs with PAH regarding that. This particular case could well have been a glitch caused by Hearthfire, not PAHE (I'd almost bet on it to be honest,). But when it does the only choice I have now to fix it is to reload and in this case since I was away from the house on a long quest, I didn't catch it til I got back (it bugged while I was away). If I can't get the slave back I'd like to at least be able to remotely "release" them so that I at least don't have them taking up a "slot". Be free lost slave... be free...
Spank259 Posted February 12, 2016 Posted February 12, 2016 If you are still working on this (hope you do), can you make it detect NPCs downed by SL-Defeat, so you get the option to enslave on NPCs in Tied, Exhausted, Knock down, and Trauma States? So far i had the option to enslave only when an NPC was in bleedout and it would show right next to Defeat's "Knocked down" option (which is perfectly fine).
valynon Posted February 12, 2016 Posted February 12, 2016 Just posting to add couple of ideas to the suggestion pile. In MCM on the Slave tab, add the slave's race. In MCM on the Slave tab, either add an option to call the slave from where ever they are (would be useful when one "goes missing") or to simply delete / release said missing slave; or both. Trigger an explosive collar if they go missing (escape)? If they are wearing the iron collar of leashing this would make sense. The collars in Fallout slavery mods did this.
CliftonJD Posted February 12, 2016 Posted February 12, 2016 If you are still working on this (hope you do), can you make it detect NPCs downed by SL-Defeat, so you get the option to enslave on NPCs in Tied, Exhausted, Knock down, and Trauma States? So far i had the option to enslave only when an NPC was in bleedout and it would show right next to Defeat's "Knocked down" option (which is perfectly fine). yes, this mod is still being developed, if you're having issues with it detecting sl defeat you need to inform them they've broken the connection, pahe already looks for defeat at game start/game load Just posting to add couple of ideas to the suggestion pile. In MCM on the Slave tab, add the slave's race. In MCM on the Slave tab, either add an option to call the slave from where ever they are (would be useful when one "goes missing") or to simply delete / release said missing slave; or both. Trigger an explosive collar if they go missing (escape)? If they are wearing the iron collar of leashing this would make sense. The collars in Fallout slavery mods did this. the slave had 100 submission, he's inn the walls of your house somewhere invisible, but your suggestion would be to blow him up cuz somebody couldn't fix the navmeshes so the npc's would go only in visible areas - agreed that's what einarr is asking for basically, But the exception to this is a collar wouldn't know when the slave got stuck somewhere that can't be seen so there's no way for it to do that automatically for you
CliftonJD Posted February 12, 2016 Posted February 12, 2016 discovered that once they are sold, I can tell the former slave they are free and off they go. LOL. That never worked in the old versions. it didn't update your slave count and remove them from the slave list for you? -the dialogs with the slave after the sale is a known issue( the original author forgot to remove a faction for that), but they won't leave the compound regardless and won't allow access to their inventory and should be removed from your slave list, if the slave count and slave list isn't changed report that- I got through the whole dialogue with Jerak fine, Got paid and left, the slave count was the same. I gave it a few minutes and a fast travel to see if it changed. when it didn't I returned to the camp, talked to the Slave, accessed his inventory and removed the cuffs I had added. Gave him orders to move around, then just to see what happened I set him free and away he went then the count changed. oh and another thing I noticed. any bandit that is captured, the next one of the preset to spawn is dressed or undressed in what ever I chose for the new bandit slave. I'm not sure if that's a conflict or not. what version of pahe are you using this with - are you using my latest repack or an older version Just posting to add couple of ideas to the suggestion pile. In MCM on the Slave tab, add the slave's race. In MCM on the Slave tab, either add an option to call the slave from where ever they are (would be useful when one "goes missing") or to simply delete / release said missing slave; or both. why would a slave go missing - the only known reason for that behavior is a runaway slave, he's not going to add an option to recall a runaway nor should he Not runaways, but sometimes slaves get stuck somewhere they shouldn't be or they do "disappear". I just had this happen again yesterday in my current game. Had a nord slave working in the kitchen of my Lakeview house, she'd been there for days cooking and what not. I went out and did a long quest line and was gone for several days. When I came back she was missing. According to the slave tab she was still on my roster (she was not a runaway and her submission was at 100 so she should have been where I left her). Her location was still listed as being in Lakeview Manor. However there was no distance from me listed and when I turned on slave tracker no arrow for her showed. It did show, correctly, the location of my other slaves and their distance from me in the house, just not that one. I tried reseting just that slave but it didn't help. In effect she was still "there" just not there. She might have been stuck in a wall or under the floor where I couldn't see her. The Hearthfire homes can sometimes be buggy and that might have been the actual cause, whatever it was I had a slave I couldn't find, couldn't call and couldn't dismiss. I've had this happen with followers under EFF, but EFF has a fix, you can teleport your followers to your current location. Its also hand for situations where a follower won't follow you down or up a cliff, down a shaft or spiral stair case and a few other instances. There's nothing like that for slaves, but it could be a handy function. actually at the time he created it I couldn't find enough uses for it to give a full test, but i'm sure that's what the whistle was for Maybe originally but its not what it does now. Now it calls slaves whom you've told to fight for you (on the slave tab in MCM they will have the job "Guard") It has no effect on other slaves or if they are "stuck" somewhere because of a bad bit of navmeshing (an there's a lot more of that in Skyrim than you might think, I've got a custom mod in my load order that is nothing but Navmesh fixes I've made as I've found them, Hearthfire houses are bad for them) or have gotten stuck in a wall or other object or the AI just can't figure out how to get from point A to point B, it won't help. Also, it doesn't appear to work over a long distance or across cells (i.e. interior to exterior). I don't often have slaves go missing now under PAHE, its seems to have solved a lot of the old bugs with PAH regarding that. This particular case could well have been a glitch caused by Hearthfire, not PAHE (I'd almost bet on it to be honest,). But when it does the only choice I have now to fix it is to reload and in this case since I was away from the house on a long quest, I didn't catch it til I got back (it bugged while I was away). If I can't get the slave back I'd like to at least be able to remotely "release" them so that I at least don't have them taking up a "slot". Be free lost slave... be free... I think I've had skyrim bug once like that during testing- the slave ended up in an area that can't be entered by normal means "bleakfalls temple", I had to coc the cell for his exact console code then coc the slave out so i'm thinking maybe update the location tab i'm thinking a better solution would be to change the line that says "max submission" to state "slave's console id: #####" make the visible number of the console id there clickable with description in the mouseover area "click to teleport" then change the line stating "femaleeventoned" to a release button if you had the teleport button right now it would teleport the slave in front of the player the same as the console's coc code would if you used the release button from inside the house the slave would still be stuck invisible, but in the chance the player needs it, using it from outside the house would be the ideal place to watch the slave walk out of her own recognizance, which made me think of something the system used to do during earlier beta versions of the reboot rebooting pah used to release the slave poses and send them to find the player, which at the time was bad, But a mcm button that would force a specific slave to do That actually sounds more the ideal fix for the situation you're describing here...
EinarrTheRed Posted February 12, 2016 Posted February 12, 2016 Yup, just some simple solution to get a slave "unstuck" in these odd situations. I like the ref id idea as well. Good example just happened this morning. I'm coming out of Mzluft up at the top balcony. You're supposed to jump down which normally isn't an issue. Typically if you have one follower with you they will follow you fairly well doing this. A 2nd might, might now, it gets iffy. A third almost never does. So I'm making my way down and the slave makes it part way and then the AI can't figure out what to do. She's half way up. I had to run back all the way through Mzluft to get back up to where I could jump down to where she was which was a royal pain. When I got there she still couldn't follow me down so I opened console, targeted her and used the PRID command. Then I went on down and opened console again and used "moveto player". Poof, there's the slave. One of my followers got stuck as well, but with the Leader Teleport option, easy fix. If I'd thought about it I could have used the EFF option to temporarily put the slave under EFF control and the teleport would have worked on both the slave and the follower but it didn't occur to me til after. Either way the suggestion was just for some simple way to get slaves out of these oddball predicaments that happen from time to time. The stuck in the "void" thing at Lakeview happens very rarely but if it does there's pretty much no way to fix it other than reloading a previous save, unless you happen to have the Ref ID written down... or if there was a handy listing somewhere. The exploding collar, hmmm, that might be an idea for a new PAH collar. I might have to work on that later Maybe not exploding... maybe a shock collar or something.
CliftonJD Posted February 12, 2016 Posted February 12, 2016 Yup, just some simple solution to get a slave "unstuck" in these odd situations. I like the ref id idea as well. Good example just happened this morning. I'm coming out of Mzluft up at the top balcony. You're supposed to jump down which normally isn't an issue. Typically if you have one follower with you they will follow you fairly well doing this. A 2nd might, might now, it gets iffy. A third almost never does. So I'm making my way down and the slave makes it part way and then the AI can't figure out what to do. She's half way up. I had to run back all the way through Mzluft to get back up to where I could jump down to where she was which was a royal pain. When I got there she still couldn't follow me down so I opened console, targeted her and used the PRID command. Then I went on down and opened console again and used "moveto player". Poof, there's the slave. One of my followers got stuck as well, but with the Leader Teleport option, easy fix. If I'd thought about it I could have used the EFF option to temporarily put the slave under EFF control and the teleport would have worked on both the slave and the follower but it didn't occur to me til after. Either way the suggestion was just for some simple way to get slaves out of these oddball predicaments that happen from time to time. The stuck in the "void" thing at Lakeview happens very rarely but if it does there's pretty much no way to fix it other than reloading a previous save, unless you happen to have the Ref ID written down... or if there was a handy listing somewhere. The exploding collar, hmmm, that might be an idea for a new PAH collar. I might have to work on that later Maybe not exploding... maybe a shock collar or something. the instance you're describing here is an issue with skyrim follower ai's and it's what drew me to aft, all 5 followers will jump with the player and that's something that we need programmed into the slave ai when bla gets the time for it
CliftonJD Posted February 12, 2016 Posted February 12, 2016 Update ready: this is a small update to the combat patch to combine the 2 into 1 any previous users can download the new patch and overwrite the old paradise_halls_SLExtension fight.esp also providing repack4 here for any new users, as a full install just add pah paradise_halls sl extension repack 4 release h_rc0.5.zip anybody who hasn't yet updated to repack 2 or 3 probably won't get the benefits of the updated patch
EinarrTheRed Posted February 14, 2016 Posted February 14, 2016 Tried something kind of odd today. I was in Forelhost and one of the dragon cultist ghost went into bleedout so I got the notion of "hey, can I enslave a ghost?" Apparently, yes you can. LOL PAHE even auto renamed her for me. When I first enslaved her she was invisible, but by slowly turning until I got the option to activate / talk to her I was able to find her and as soon as I talked to her she became ghostly visible. So I locked her down in ghostly iron cuffs. Gimme some of that ecto lovin baby!
CliftonJD Posted February 14, 2016 Posted February 14, 2016 Tried something kind of odd today. I was in Forelhost and one of the dragon cultist ghost went into bleedout so I got the notion of "hey, can I enslave a ghost?" Apparently, yes you can. LOL PAHE even auto renamed her for me. When I first enslaved her she was invisible, but by slowly turning until I got the option to activate / talk to her I was able to find her and as soon as I talked to her she became ghostly visible. So I locked her down in ghostly iron cuffs. Gimme some of that ecto lovin baby! lol yes you can enslave ghosts, done it many times I don't know how they determine the difference between ghosts and living, maybe its like vampires and werewolves, according to console most ghosts are registered as bandits (haven't seen a non-bandit ghost yet)
EinarrTheRed Posted February 14, 2016 Posted February 14, 2016 No voice sound though, appears PAHE doesn't know how to voice them. Sex with one was funny... hey, I can see myself! LOL And then I reloaded and just killed it second time cause... yeah. LOL
CliftonJD Posted February 14, 2016 Posted February 14, 2016 No voice sound though, appears PAHE doesn't know how to voice them. Sex with one was funny... hey, I can see myself! LOL And then I reloaded and just killed it second time cause... yeah. LOL well, I've kept a few of them you'll need fuz and subtitles on to see their respective subtitles, the only ghostly voices are the combat variants
EinarrTheRed Posted February 15, 2016 Posted February 15, 2016 discovered that once they are sold, I can tell the former slave they are free and off they go. LOL. That never worked in the old versions. it didn't update your slave count and remove them from the slave list for you? -the dialogs with the slave after the sale is a known issue( the original author forgot to remove a faction for that), but they won't leave the compound regardless and won't allow access to their inventory and should be removed from your slave list, if the slave count and slave list isn't changed report that- As of this morning I'm having the same problem when selling slaves. I did manage to correct this by doing the following. Disable Fellglow camp in your load order. Load save game, wait 2-5 min Save Run a save cleaner and clean orphaned scripts (about 58-59 of them) Enable Fellglow camp Load cleaned save Wait 2-5 min Save Reload save, and things should now be working. That final step of saving and then reloading the game (I did not quit to desktop or main menu, simply reloaded the same game I just saved) seems to be what triggers everything to reset and restart fully.
CliftonJD Posted February 15, 2016 Posted February 15, 2016 discovered that once they are sold, I can tell the former slave they are free and off they go. LOL. That never worked in the old versions. it didn't update your slave count and remove them from the slave list for you? -the dialogs with the slave after the sale is a known issue( the original author forgot to remove a faction for that), but they won't leave the compound regardless and won't allow access to their inventory and should be removed from your slave list, if the slave count and slave list isn't changed report that- As of this morning I'm having the same problem when selling slaves. I did manage to correct this by doing the following. Disable Fellglow camp in your load order. Load save game, wait 2-5 min Save Run a save cleaner and clean orphaned scripts (about 58-59 of them) Enable Fellglow camp Load cleaned save Wait 2-5 min Save Reload save, and things should now be working. That final step of saving and then reloading the game (I did not quit to desktop or main menu, simply reloaded the same game I just saved) seems to be what triggers everything to reset and restart fully. ya I looked into a reboot spell for felglow keep, but when I saw It needed a script to run that caught me off guard, not quite ready for something of that magnitude
Itsari Posted February 15, 2016 Posted February 15, 2016 hello im in a bit of a bind here, can anyone plz tell me wich files i need to install? i have the sex dialog optoin but nothing happens
fried_gold Posted February 15, 2016 Posted February 15, 2016 If I were to come up with a bunch of whip/cane/switch sound effects - and female reactions to receiving them - is that something you would be interested in for this mod and others like it? If so, what format and quality etc. would you like them? In case you're wondering, I'm more than a bit familiar with porn of this sort and can extract sound effects from some choice favourites fairly easily EDIT: I should say this stuff is from the mild/moderate end of the spectrum. All consensual stuff from actresses onto the scene
CliftonJD Posted February 15, 2016 Posted February 15, 2016 hello im in a bit of a bind here, can anyone plz tell me wich files i need to install? i have the sex dialog optoin but nothing happens further up the page Update ready: this is a small update to the combat patch to combine the 2 into 1 any previous users can download the new patch and overwrite the old paradise_halls_SLExtension fight.esp also providing repack4 here for any new users, as a full install just add pah paradise_halls sl extension repack 4 release h_rc0.5.zip anybody who hasn't yet updated to repack 2 or 3 probably won't get the benefits of the updated patch use this If I were to come up with a bunch of whip/cane/switch sound effects - and female reactions to receiving them - is that something you would be interested in for this mod and others like it? If so, what format and quality etc. would you like them? In case you're wondering, I'm more than a bit familiar with porn of this sort and can extract sound effects from some choice favourites fairly easily you'll have to wait for blabla to get back on that, he's away on business
CryptoZero Posted February 17, 2016 Posted February 17, 2016 Hi everyone, thanks for the help and the mod as usual. I have the same bug (perhaps ) about the new spawning npc wearing the same clothes as my slaves. I read in another post that was requested the list of mods to see if some other mod could lead to the problem, so here's my load order: Skyrim.esmUpdate.esmDawnguard.esmHearthFires.esmDragonborn.esmUnofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.espSchlongs of Skyrim - Core.esmhdtHighHeel.esmApachiiHair.esmApachiiHairFemales.esmdcc-soulgem-oven-000.esmZaZAnimationPack.esmparadise_halls.esmSexLab.esmSexLabAroused.esmDevious Devices - Assets.esmDevious Devices - Integration.esmDevious Devices - Expansion.esmApachiiHairMales.esmHighResTexturePack01.espHighResTexturePack02.espHighResTexturePack03.espUnofficial High Resolution Patch.espCutting Room Floor.espdD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.espMoreBanditCamps.espR18pn - lingerie Set.espFNISspells.espSexLabMatchMaker.espSLALAnimObj.espSLAnimLoader.espSPS - Sexlab Position Selector.espNonSexLabAnimationPack.espNecroAnims.espFNISSexyMove.espThe Joy of Perspective.espRaceMenu.espRaceMenuPlugin.espRaceMenuMorphsCBBE.espSkyUI.espAHZmoreHUD.espdD-No Spinning Death Animation Merged.espImmersiveSpells.espvwrSprintJump.espDead Body Collision.espPoison Overdose.espTelekinesisImproved.espBetter Runes - Greater Range and Multiple Cast.espSexSlavesForVanillaBandits.espImmersive Patrols II.espLets Tie You Up.espWerewolfMastery.espFemaleWerewolf.espSchlongs of Skyrim.espSOS - Smurf Average Addon.espSOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.espSOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.espUIExtensions.espTrueEyes.espKDC - kevinsterable - Deadly Stronger Poisons.espzaz-craft.espMoreBanditCamps - SexSlaves.espNewMikaneyes.espSOSRaceMenu.espXPMSE.espFNIS.espsandboxcylinderheight.espJaxonzEnhGrab.espparadise_halls_farengars_study.espparadise_halls_SLExtension.espparadise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.espparadise_halls_SLExtension fight.espSlaversHideout.espDevious Deviants.espApachiiSkyHair on NPCs USLEEP Compatible.espApachiiHairStylesHUMANS.espApachiiSkyHair on NPCs USLEEP CRF.esp Thanks in advance.
Itsari Posted February 17, 2016 Posted February 17, 2016 every time I want take a slave her clothes (armor) off they only partially come off, only happens with females and only with this mod. when I capture someone with defeat and rob them of their armor they are naked when i turn them into a slave they have a partial armor on again. anyone else have this problem? (it does come off but is repaced by a exact copy wich is not in her inventory)
Raider1 Posted February 18, 2016 Posted February 18, 2016 Sorry about taking a while to respond. Things have been busy around here with hospital visits and stuff. I will switch to repack4 and see if that helps. Thanks for the help.
CliftonJD Posted February 18, 2016 Posted February 18, 2016 every time I want take a slave her clothes (armor) off they only partially come off, only happens with females and only with this mod. when I capture someone with defeat and rob them of their armor they are naked when i turn them into a slave they have a partial armor on again. anyone else have this problem? (it does come off but is repaced by a exact copy wich is not in her inventory) if this is only happening when enslaveing them after defeat has them already I won't be able to help with that as an issue with defeat, But since the 2 mods are hooked into each other they should work or be made to work so you'll need to either get with them at the defeat thread for a fix or check back when blabla gets back and ask him and yes it'd still be good to hear back from other defeat users in the meantime
CliftonJD Posted February 18, 2016 Posted February 18, 2016 Hi everyone, thanks for the help and the mod as usual. I have the same bug (perhaps ) about the new spawning npc wearing the same clothes as my slaves. I read in another post that was requested the list of mods to see if some other mod could lead to the problem, so here's my load order: Skyrim.esm Update.esm Dawnguard.esm HearthFires.esm Dragonborn.esm Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm hdtHighHeel.esm ApachiiHair.esm ApachiiHairFemales.esm dcc-soulgem-oven-000.esm ZaZAnimationPack.esm paradise_halls.esm SexLab.esm SexLabAroused.esm Devious Devices - Assets.esm Devious Devices - Integration.esm Devious Devices - Expansion.esm ApachiiHairMales.esm HighResTexturePack01.esp HighResTexturePack02.esp HighResTexturePack03.esp Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp Cutting Room Floor.esp dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp MoreBanditCamps.esp R18pn - lingerie Set.esp FNISspells.esp SexLabMatchMaker.esp SLALAnimObj.esp SLAnimLoader.esp SPS - Sexlab Position Selector.esp NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp NecroAnims.esp FNISSexyMove.esp The Joy of Perspective.esp RaceMenu.esp RaceMenuPlugin.esp RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp SkyUI.esp AHZmoreHUD.esp dD-No Spinning Death Animation Merged.esp ImmersiveSpells.esp vwrSprintJump.esp Dead Body Collision.esp Poison Overdose.esp TelekinesisImproved.esp Better Runes - Greater Range and Multiple Cast.esp SexSlavesForVanillaBandits.esp Immersive Patrols II.esp Lets Tie You Up.esp WerewolfMastery.esp FemaleWerewolf.esp Schlongs of Skyrim.esp SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp UIExtensions.esp TrueEyes.esp KDC - kevinsterable - Deadly Stronger Poisons.esp zaz-craft.esp MoreBanditCamps - SexSlaves.esp NewMikaneyes.esp SOSRaceMenu.esp XPMSE.esp FNIS.esp sandboxcylinderheight.esp JaxonzEnhGrab.esp paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp paradise_halls_SLExtension fight.esp SlaversHideout.esp Devious Deviants.esp ApachiiSkyHair on NPCs USLEEP Compatible.esp ApachiiHairStylesHUMANS.esp ApachiiSkyHair on NPCs USLEEP CRF.esp Thanks in advance. and yet another mod chooses to overwrite pah/pahe.... there's something about the very last mod you have there that's likely causing your issue Mods That Change Specific NPCs Inventory Using Their Unique ID - NOT Compatible with Apachii Hair NPC There are two mods that do this that have compatibility patches available: Immersive Weapons and Revenge of Enemies. How would I know if a mod does this? Simple answer: Use TES5Edit Long and much more tedious answer: test each mod out in game for issues. try adjusting load order to fix it first, but you may need to inform them about pah/pahe, maybe they can work with it and they may need to work with blabla on it... funny how the last mod there just happened to have an issue try adjusting like this: Other stuff here, only adjusting these specific mods below.... ApachiiSkyHair on NPCs USLEEP Compatible.esp ApachiiHairStylesHUMANS.esp ApachiiSkyHair on NPCs USLEEP CRF.esp paradise_halls.esm paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp paradise_halls_SLExtension fight.esp also notice underlined in italics those 3 specific esp's need to be there in you load order or other mods can make things go wrong
CryptoZero Posted February 18, 2016 Posted February 18, 2016 Hi everyone, thanks for the help and the mod as usual. I have the same bug (perhaps ) about the new spawning npc wearing the same clothes as my slaves. I read in another post that was requested the list of mods to see if some other mod could lead to the problem, so here's my load order: Skyrim.esm Update.esm Dawnguard.esm HearthFires.esm Dragonborn.esm Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm hdtHighHeel.esm ApachiiHair.esm ApachiiHairFemales.esm dcc-soulgem-oven-000.esm ZaZAnimationPack.esm paradise_halls.esm SexLab.esm SexLabAroused.esm Devious Devices - Assets.esm Devious Devices - Integration.esm Devious Devices - Expansion.esm ApachiiHairMales.esm HighResTexturePack01.esp HighResTexturePack02.esp HighResTexturePack03.esp Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp Cutting Room Floor.esp dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp MoreBanditCamps.esp R18pn - lingerie Set.esp FNISspells.esp SexLabMatchMaker.esp SLALAnimObj.esp SLAnimLoader.esp SPS - Sexlab Position Selector.esp NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp NecroAnims.esp FNISSexyMove.esp The Joy of Perspective.esp RaceMenu.esp RaceMenuPlugin.esp RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp SkyUI.esp AHZmoreHUD.esp dD-No Spinning Death Animation Merged.esp ImmersiveSpells.esp vwrSprintJump.esp Dead Body Collision.esp Poison Overdose.esp TelekinesisImproved.esp Better Runes - Greater Range and Multiple Cast.esp SexSlavesForVanillaBandits.esp Immersive Patrols II.esp Lets Tie You Up.esp WerewolfMastery.esp FemaleWerewolf.esp Schlongs of Skyrim.esp SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp UIExtensions.esp TrueEyes.esp KDC - kevinsterable - Deadly Stronger Poisons.esp zaz-craft.esp MoreBanditCamps - SexSlaves.esp NewMikaneyes.esp SOSRaceMenu.esp XPMSE.esp FNIS.esp sandboxcylinderheight.esp JaxonzEnhGrab.esp paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp paradise_halls_SLExtension fight.esp SlaversHideout.esp Devious Deviants.esp ApachiiSkyHair on NPCs USLEEP Compatible.esp ApachiiHairStylesHUMANS.esp ApachiiSkyHair on NPCs USLEEP CRF.esp Thanks in advance. and yet another mod chooses to overwrite pah/pahe.... there's something about the very last mod you have there that's likely causing your issue Mods That Change Specific NPCs Inventory Using Their Unique ID - NOT Compatible with Apachii Hair NPC There are two mods that do this that have compatibility patches available: Immersive Weapons and Revenge of Enemies. How would I know if a mod does this? Simple answer: Use TES5Edit Long and much more tedious answer: test each mod out in game for issues. try adjusting load order to fix it first, but you may need to inform them about pah/pahe, maybe they can work with it and they may need to work with blabla on it... funny how the last mod there just happened to have an issue try adjusting like this: Other stuff here, only adjusting these specific mods below.... ApachiiSkyHair on NPCs USLEEP Compatible.esp ApachiiHairStylesHUMANS.esp ApachiiSkyHair on NPCs USLEEP CRF.esp paradise_halls.esm paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp paradise_halls_SLExtension fight.esp also notice underlined in italics those 3 specific esp's need to be there in you load order or other mods can make things go wrong I will try disabling Apachii first, and with the load order you mention. If it works, I will put Apachii again. I will test all the changes and report back, thanks!.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.