[Discontinued] Paradise Halls - SexLab Extension v0.1g (15/05/06) (RC 0.6 fixed 16/03/18)

blabla11

would be nice if main page can change to the normal download buttton and he at top of post add the current updated version number(for those who dont read).

reason its nice to haveing a download button is that instead of subscribeing to thread we can sub to file and know when file update.

Please could it be possible to balance the enslavement thing for thiefs?

For a thief it would be very cool to have this functionallyties :

1 - Possibility to enslave a sleeping char without combat : 

• The perk may test if target is sleeping and if PC is successively sneaking
  • There could be a McM slider managing chance of fail. If faill NPC enter combat

2 - Aibility to reverse-pickpocket a 'enslaving' potion on a NPC with chance to fail

upgrade to the latest pahe for sleeping perks before you comment

I made quick mention of it the other day, but I've narrowed down the issue I'm getting with immersive wenches / deadly wenches. When a deadly wench sourced bandit is enslaved, she seems to default to what I assume is the immersive wench tavern wench AI, the one which has them serve drinks to other NPCs inside buildings after a certain time of night. The exact problem I've encountered is that your slave has a chance to bug out when a tavern wench gives them a drink. I've twice had the slave just lose it's follow AI, just stands around the tavern and won't leave unless you tell it "I need you to do something", and at that point I was able to move the slave outside but she still stood stuck in one spot after I told her to follow me. So I'm not sure if it's a bug in either PAH or immersive wenches or just a random conflict between the 2. Only solution I found so far is to avoid taverns at night or leave any slaves outside. Maybe someone has some insight, if not ... meh I'm dealing with it.

it was discovered the "wench scenes" have too much ai over slaves and sometimes followers, its best to disable that from the immersive wenches mcm

I've noticed that there is some change in the main page regarding the files to download(there used to be like 5 now there are 3), should we make some change in our files?

same response i'm giving to dave

I've noticed that there is some change in the main page regarding the files to download(there used to be like 5 now there are 3), should we make some change in our files?

good question!

i am using now

- Paradise Halls - Skyrim Slavery WIP 0.7.3

- paradise_halls sl extension repack 4 release h_rc0.5

so how should it be now?

7z.png  paradise_halls_SLExtension_0.1h_RC0.6.7z   652.19KB   19 downloads

I'm guessing that's the beta I've been testing, install that over top of what you have (overwrite all files)

you will need to reboot pah from the mcm after the upgrade

would be nice if main page can change to the normal download buttton and he at top of post add the current updated version number(for those who dont read).

reason its nice to haveing a download button is that instead of subscribeing to thread we can sub to file and know when file update.

we have a modder helping us to make pah better with pahe....

he's said in the past he doesn't know how that's done

(modder doesn't make a web page writer)

i am using now

- Paradise Halls - Skyrim Slavery WIP 0.7.3

- paradise_halls sl extension repack 4 release h_rc0.5

so how should it be now?

7z.png  paradise_halls_SLExtension_0.1h_RC0.6.7z   652.19KB   19 downloads

I'm guessing that's the beta I've been testing, install that over top of what you have (overwrite all files)

you will need to reboot pah from the mcm after the upgrade

thanks for the answer :)

I made quick mention of it the other day, but I've narrowed down the issue I'm getting with immersive wenches / deadly wenches. When a deadly wench sourced bandit is enslaved, she seems to default to what I assume is the immersive wench tavern wench AI, the one which has them serve drinks to other NPCs inside buildings after a certain time of night. The exact problem I've encountered is that your slave has a chance to bug out when a tavern wench gives them a drink. I've twice had the slave just lose it's follow AI, just stands around the tavern and won't leave unless you tell it "I need you to do something", and at that point I was able to move the slave outside but she still stood stuck in one spot after I told her to follow me. So I'm not sure if it's a bug in either PAH or immersive wenches or just a random conflict between the 2. Only solution I found so far is to avoid taverns at night or leave any slaves outside. Maybe someone has some insight, if not ... meh I'm dealing with it.

I've posted warnings before about using Immersive Wenches / Deadly Wenches with PAH/E, there are numerous things which can cause conflicts (and not just with PAH, it will fuck with other mods as well and from what I could tell some of it seemed to be intentional).  If you still insist on using it, you've been warned (again).

Tryed the last version and found this :

• When you enslave a sleeping people guards are alerted and attack even if nobody see you (stealthed and nobody in the room)
  • Most of animations choosen are ZaZ even if you ask the slave to please you, not raping her (And I did uncheck the McM option 'Use aggressive animations'). You may change the dialogue entry from 'Rape' to 'Torture' if you don't plan to separate standard rape animation (Sexlab) and ZaZ ones in two separate dialogues 
  • You always come back in 3rd personne view even if you start in 1st personne view (think it's Zaz?). It's bad.
  • There is no longer sex training advance and sometimes obedience don't grow at all after a punishment.

edit :

• The respect value came from 0 to 65 after 2 concerned punihement

so far no problems but one little quirk. the mod isnt useing the sexlab gender to choose animations.

ok, atm that's a feature he can't make itsl1.6 without losing ability for sl1.59 users

basically he'll need to rewrite the sl1.6 patch at a later date - the first attempt caused many users ctd

• When you enslave a sleeping people guards are alerted and attack even if nobody see you (stealthed and nobody in the room)
  • Most of animations choosen are ZaZ even if you ask the slave to please you, not raping her (And I did uncheck the McM option 'Use aggressive animations'). You may change the dialogue entry from 'Rape' to 'Torture' if you don't plan to separate standard rape animation (Sexlab) and ZaZ ones in two separate dialogues 
  • You always come back in 3rd personne view even if you start in 1st personne view (think it's Zaz?). It's bad.
  • There is no longer sex training advance and sometimes obedience don't grow at all after a punishment.

ok, we'll have to note the issue with sleeping people for now, I hadn't seen this issue yet, can anybody else reproduce this without  the bugs below

everything else you're listing is a problem with sl and to be more precise it sounds like you're wearing dd items, but i'd have to see the logs

oh, except for

There is no longer sex training advance and sometimes obedience don't grow at all after a punishment.

that sounds like a problem with a stopped up script

you'll either have to be more precise is it the scenes of the duty not progressing thru sl or something else

and "obedience don't grow" according to stats or according to behavior

either post your papyrus log here so we can tell you why its broke or use coc and hope for the best

coc qasmoke

reboot paradise halls from the mcm

wait for it to say finished

Did not see you did answer and did add this edit :

• The respect value came from 0 to 65 after 2 concerned punishement

Concerning the obedience advance I'll test more because it not reproduce on each punishement. See that later, scipt is not blocked 

Concerning the sex advance it remains at 0 from the start of the enslavement, did never grow. I'll test with another slave before to re-post.

Note that I did try to save/quit/relaunch and restarted the mod for a second test pass before to post. I am on a new game but wear the same clothes I had with my tests of the RC05, the only thing I did change between the 2 games was adding 'SL Defeat'.

Will wait to have other testers posts to see if it is the same on their games.

Did not see you did answer and did add this edit :

• The respect value came from 0 to 65 after 2 concerned punishement

Concerning the obedience advance I'll test more because it not reproduce on each punishement. See that later, scipt is not blocked 

Concerning the sex advance it remains at 0 from the start of the enslavement, did never grow. I'll test with another slave before to re-post.

Note that I did try to save/quit/relaunch and restarted the mod for a second test pass before to post. I am on a new game but wear the same clothes I had with my tests of the RC05, the only thing I did change between the 2 games was adding 'SL Defeat'.

Will wait to have other testers posts to see if it is the same on their games.

if you're using the new update on a new game then change your load order as I've said over and over paradise halls and its addons need to be loaded last, if that still don't fix it you may need to reboot the mod again to get it to take the changes in load order

if that still don't work post the log

RC5 used to be lot bigger then RC6 is this correct ??

the repack is bigger than the individual patches, note this is still an addon patch so do NOT remove the repack from your game, just install the update over it, i'll repost an updated repack later

if you're using the new update on a new game then change your load order as I've said over and over paradise halls and its addons need to be loaded last, if that still don't fix it you may need to reboot the mod again to get it to take the changes in load order

So I suppose you did the tests and did not have the problems, so I'll try to resolve them in my configuration.

Even if my english is bad I try to read and understand all that is in this disturbing thread and, like I did read, I have changed my loot parameters as you said to have 'paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp' after all other mods concerning PAH.

If now we need to move them LAST in the load order I'll try this on another, one more, new game but due to the 'nervosity' you seems to show in almost all your answer it's my last try before I'll stop testing and trying to help and I'll wait for others to test and post the bugs they found.

edit :

• The respect value came from 0 to 65 after 2 concerned punihement

those 2 errors there show that you're a mo user who's disabled a previous version of pahe----

do NOT disable pahe repacks until its replaced with a newer repack, the file is an update patch ONLY

now to fix this you'll need to reinstall all files from :

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/37048-wip-paradise-halls-sexlab-extension-v01g-150506/page-100

FYI as an update on my problem.  I've uninstalled every mod I have and started from scratch.  Installed ONLY the requirements for this mod and Sexlab.  STILL have the same issue of losing the names and interaction with the slaves.  I cannot figure out what is going on, so until a much later date, I will continue using the 1g and not use the RC version.  I can't explain it, unless it's a bug in JContainers.

attaching my latest repack And a known working version of jcontainers

try it with the following load order last :

paradise_halls.esm

paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp

paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp

paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp

(at the end of your load order)

I've just gotten word that this repack does perform better than the last so it's not just cleanup i'm recommending it highly

then reinstall the latest update over top of that

reboot the mod with those files in

(i'll update the repack later after I've had time to retest what's included in this, he snuck this in without info and without replying to my beta posts

if I get enough bug reports before then i'll post an early update)

So I suppose you did the tests and did not have the problems, so I'll try to resolve them in my configuration.

Even if my english is bad I try to read and understand all that is in this disturbing thread and, like I did read, I have changed my loot parameters as you said to have 'paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp' after all other mods concerning PAH.

If now we need to move them LAST in the load order I'll try this on another, one more, new game but due to the 'nervosity' you seems to show in almost all your answer it's my last try before I'll stop testing and trying to help and I'll wait for others to test and post the bugs they found.

if the above load order and file changes doesn't fix it at your end you need to post us the log to help you further

ok, we'll have to note the issue with sleeping people for now, I hadn't seen this issue yet, can anybody else reproduce this without  the bugs below

Sometimes, but not always, the slave will get a chance to scream for help once when you enslave them when sleeping.  I've had it happen a few times but it doesn't always happen.  I have managed to snatch someone asleep without waking the person in bed next to them, its risky but.... well... I'd expect it to be.  I'm not sure if the chance to scream is random or based on how much you surprised them; but for me (with extreme stealth) those cries for help are pretty rare.   Course with Silent Casting I usually just use paralysis, its much  more reliable.  Or if you've a high pick pocket, and have the perks for it, reverse pick pocket a paralysis potion and then slap a collar on em.  I've never had them scream for help when paralyzed.

Sometimes, but not always, the slave will get a chance to scream for help once when you enslave them when sleeping.  I've had it happen a few times but it doesn't always happen.  I have managed to snatch someone asleep without waking the person in bed next to them, its risky but.... well... I'd expect it to be.  I'm not sure if the chance to scream is random or based on how much you surprised them; but for me (with extreme stealth) those cries for help are pretty rare.   Course with Silent Casting I usually just use paralysis, its much  more reliable.  Or if you've a high pick pocket, and have the perks for it, reverse pick pocket a paralysis potion and then slap a collar on em.  I've never had them scream for help when paralyzed.

That's my beta 2 so take his word second to mine <<after testing the beta good for weeks I sent him a copy for further testing

use his results for anything sneak related

Thanks einarr :cool: 

I agree that you enter combat if someone see you but i'm surprised that a sleeping char you enslave can yell, you are a bad slaver if you don't gag it.

So the most secure and low money/skill depending way remain to knock it and put in a sack :)

I agree that you enter combat if someone see you but i'm surprised that a sleeping char you enslave can yell, you are a bad slaver if you don't gag it.

So the most secure and low money/skill depending way remain to knock it and put in a sack :)

lol so you'll need devious devices and reverse pickpocket a gag on the sleeping npc before enslaving them

Oops, I thought that was the version Bla just released.   Okay... well.... sneak preview of things to come... or something... forget I said anything, I was never here.... These are not the droids you are looking for...  LOL

So far as the sleeping thing, look at it this way.  If you woke up to find a stranger in your room slapping cold iron around your neck you'd probably scream too!  Gags don't always work properly in this game, even the DD ones.  Using Defeat to knock them out and take them to a more private location is also handy and smart.   Oh an being a Thane and just telling the guard to look the other way is... hilarious

Actually got that to work once and nearly fell out of my chair laughing because at the time it was Saffir who had been in bed, but Amren wasn't there.    She screams, a guard comes in, I tell him who I am (a thane) and he's like, oh... okay... but don't let it happen again... and Saffir is like... this can't be happening....  Funny shit.  Oh an Amren, the next day I gave him back his sword and we been best pals ever since.  I think he's actually a lil happier without the witch... Braith on the other hand hates me forever and ever and ever... which also makes me smile (always hated that kid).  Good times.

Oops, I thought that was the version Bla just released.   Okay... well.... sneak preview of things to come... or something... forget I said anything, I was never here.... These are not the droids you are looking for...  LOL

So far as the sleeping thing, look at it this way.  If you woke up to find a stranger in your room slapping cold iron around your neck you'd probably scream too!  Gags don't always work properly in this game, even the DD ones.  Using Defeat to knock them out and take them to a more private location is also handy and smart.   Oh an being a Thane and just telling the guard to look the other way is... hilarious

Actually got that to work once and nearly fell out of my chair laughing because at the time it was Saffir who had been in bed, but Amren wasn't there.    She screams, a guard comes in, I tell him who I am (a thane) and he's like, oh... okay... but don't let it happen again... and Saffir is like... this can't be happening....  Funny shit.  Oh an Amren, the next day I gave him back his sword and we been best pals ever since.  I think he's actually a lil happier without the witch... Braith on the other hand hates me forever and ever and ever... which also makes me smile (always hated that kid).  Good times.

lol and relax, there was no oops, i'm testing the new update now I've already installed it since I was made aware I coc'ed qasmoke and rebooted the mod and uninstalled my combat patch

the latest bug reports coming in are off those users, apparently he's still making update patches so i'll need to repack it later

LOL @ saffir

Yeah, that was a funny moment.  The guard was still standing there as I put the collar around her neck, just quietly watching as if.... "hey, he's a thane and he just recently killed a dragon and he's got a really powerful looking daedric sword.... you were expecting me to argue?"  Moments like that really make the game for me personally, partly because its comical and its comical in part because its unexpected.

Oh an a tip about magic for anyone, you really want to get the Quiet Casting perk from the Illusion tree.  Nothing like being able to repeatedly make yourself invisible to help with those thief and assassin quest (not to mention stealth slaving).  A silently cast Frenzy spell can make for a dandy distraction... or a fun way to get draugr to wipe themselves out.  Or you can just fireball a group of foresworn from a distance while concealed and watch them run around madly like human torches because they can't detect you... always good for a laugh.  Its also got its uses for eliminating pesky guards (if there are no guards there's nobody to come when the intended slave screams).

Enjoy the new patch and later I'll share a lil exploit I discovered... its slightly evil but.... bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!  (Okay that was dramatic)

Braith on the other hand hates me forever and ever and ever... which also makes me smile (always hated that kid). 

The children enslavement is missing (evidently without sex interaction). I install a gameplay where I'll 'produce' slaves for war and I hope the children will remain sticked to the mother while growing to adult without enslavement. I would find better to enslave them to train them for physical activities like mining, harvesting or lumbering more than waiting they are adult to begin the training.

Archived