[Discontinued] Paradise Halls - SexLab Extension v0.1g (15/05/06) (RC 0.6 fixed 16/03/18)

blabla11

Braith on the other hand hates me forever and ever and ever... which also makes me smile (always hated that kid). 

The children enslavement is missing (evidently without sex interaction). I install a gameplay where I'll 'produce' slaves for war and I hope the children will remain sticked to the mother while growing to adult without enslavement. I would find better to enslave them to train them for physical activities like mining, harvesting or lumbering more than waiting they are adult to begin the training.

well, you pointed out a good reason it won't be added and I think blabla has already made that perfectly clear so regardless of the realism stand-point from it I won't be pushing for that

so to get rid of the disappearing npc and such u just disablee the cloak for xpmse and for dual sheath for npc?

no, that's not always going to solve that issue unless you have something stopping up your xpmse

disappearing npc is more commonly a graphic overload in skyrim if you can't load the npc fast enough the settings will tell it to not load at all:

say you have 5 followers and 15 slaves, it'll load 4 followers and 15 slaves into graphics, you had the npc in house, but went in-world to skyrim, it needed more vid ram to allocate the exterior and couldn't spare it for the npc

sometimes a quit and reload the game helps that, but more often you need to reboot the pc to fix it

overall eliminating that you need more memory, more vid ram, beef up your virtual memory in windows or the cheap way of fixing it if you already have a decent pc as described on the hsh thread is to learn from this guy:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43043-skyrim-modding-guide/

have 2 errors one is beinin as its just from rebooting pah

t

from starting up pah. repeats twice then gone.

[03/12/2016 - 04:09:03AM] error: Cannot cast from None to pahslave[]
stack:
    [PAH (1E01FAEF)].pahcore.GetSlaveArrayLength() - "pahcore.psc" Line ?
    [PAH (1E01FAEF)].pahcore.updateSlaveArray() - "pahcore.psc" Line ?
    [PAH (1E01FAEF)].pahcore.slaveArray() - "pahcore.psc" Line ?
    [PAH (1E01FAEF)].pahcore.slaveMaintenance() - "pahcore.psc" Line ?
    [PAH (1E01FAEF)].pahcore.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "pahcore.psc" Line ?
    [PAH (1E01FAEF)].pahcore.OnBootstrap() - "pahcore.psc" Line ?
    [PAHBootStrap0_7_3 (1E00CF32)].pahbootstrapscript.SendBootstrapEvents() - "pahbootstrapscript.psc" Line ?
    [PAHBootStrap0_7_3 (1E00CF32)].pahbootstrapscript.boot() - "pahbootstrapscript.psc" Line ?
    [PAHConfig (EB009157)].pah_mcm.OnOptionSelect() - "PAH_MCM.psc" Line ?
    [PAHConfig (EB009157)].pah_mcm.SelectOption() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line ?
    [sKI_ConfigManagerInstance (37000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnOptionSelect() - "ski_configmanager.psc" Line ?

next error was just before a crash i had enslaved a non named npc and renamed her then saved and told her i would punish her moment i hit her(was fist as didnt have wipe on me) game crashed with a  ExceptionAddress: 006e07c6 (TESV+0x002e07c6). this crash is normaly  related to when a effect is applied say belly growth,overlay or any effect that effects a pc or npc returns a null instead of a 1.

[03/12/2016 - 04:43:25AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp153"
stack:
    [PAH (1E01FAEF)].pahcore.switchActors() - "pahcore.psc" Line ?
    [PAH (1E01FAEF)].pahcore.Capture() - "pahcore.psc" Line ?
    [ (EB036BCD)].PAHE_EnslavePrkScr.Fragment_1() - "PAHE_EnslavePrkScr.psc" Line ?

this error repeated twice when i renamed here just bbefore i saved game before i beat her.

thought i would post them dont think the crash was caused by pah thou. wanted to post them since i knew what i was doing at time the errors where logged. didnt post whole log as rest was just lines from mods checking effects.

update. tried again and no ctd. did find out thou that game doesnt reconized renamed non unique npc. aprops calls the renamed npc(should be alilia) lalafemalebodyguard02

have 2 errors one is beinin as its just from rebooting pah

t

from starting up pah. repeats twice then gone.

[03/12/2016 - 04:09:03AM] error: Cannot cast from None to pahslave[]

stack:

[PAH (1E01FAEF)].pahcore.GetSlaveArrayLength() - "pahcore.psc" Line ?

[PAH (1E01FAEF)].pahcore.updateSlaveArray() - "pahcore.psc" Line ?

[PAH (1E01FAEF)].pahcore.slaveArray() - "pahcore.psc" Line ?

[PAH (1E01FAEF)].pahcore.slaveMaintenance() - "pahcore.psc" Line ?

[PAH (1E01FAEF)].pahcore.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "pahcore.psc" Line ?

[PAH (1E01FAEF)].pahcore.OnBootstrap() - "pahcore.psc" Line ?

[PAHBootStrap0_7_3 (1E00CF32)].pahbootstrapscript.SendBootstrapEvents() - "pahbootstrapscript.psc" Line ?

[PAHBootStrap0_7_3 (1E00CF32)].pahbootstrapscript.boot() - "pahbootstrapscript.psc" Line ?

[PAHConfig (EB009157)].pah_mcm.OnOptionSelect() - "PAH_MCM.psc" Line ?

[PAHConfig (EB009157)].pah_mcm.SelectOption() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line ?

[sKI_ConfigManagerInstance (37000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnOptionSelect() - "ski_configmanager.psc" Line ?

next error was just before a crash i had enslaved a non named npc and renamed her then saved and told her i would punish her moment i hit her(was fist as didnt have wipe on me) game crashed with a  ExceptionAddress: 006e07c6 (TESV+0x002e07c6). this crash is normaly  related to when a effect is applied say belly growth,overlay or any effect that effects a pc or npc returns a null instead of a 1.

[03/12/2016 - 04:43:25AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp153"

stack:

[PAH (1E01FAEF)].pahcore.switchActors() - "pahcore.psc" Line ?

[PAH (1E01FAEF)].pahcore.Capture() - "pahcore.psc" Line ?

[ (EB036BCD)].PAHE_EnslavePrkScr.Fragment_1() - "PAHE_EnslavePrkScr.psc" Line ?

this error repeated twice when i renamed here just bbefore i saved game before i beat her.

thought i would post them dont think the crash was caused by pah thou. wanted to post them since i knew what i was doing at time the errors where logged. didnt post whole log as rest was just lines from mods checking effects.

update. tried again and no ctd. did find out thou that game doesnt reconized renamed non unique npc. aprops calls the renamed npc(should be alilia) lalafemalebodyguard02

as you said that wasn't your ctd, that particular code it spit out  is 1 if blabla had more time i'd like getting redone to have a less debug mode when its obviously not an issue and a better debug mode that if somehow somebody does get a real ctd from the enslavement we can tell them at what stage it happened and why cuz right now the code it spits out for that is useless for that

those effects checked are likely the real reason for the ctd in your case and that'd be why the ctd didn't reproduce on the second try

how do you mean it doesn't recognize them, from what I've seen the bandits will still be known to skyrim as bandits and only renamed for our purposes, same for the soldiers

that last part there, looks like you've discovered skyrim knows the npc as  lalafemalebodyguard02

-that maybe part of your random list, non-unique,  but that goes back to 1 of the many warnings about immersive wenches......

so to get rid of the disappearing npc and such u just disablee the cloak for xpmse and for dual sheath for npc?

no, that's not always going to solve that issue unless you have something stopping up your xpmse

disappearing npc is more commonly a graphic overload in skyrim if you can't load the npc fast enough the settings will tell it to not load at all:

say you have 5 followers and 15 slaves, it'll load 4 followers and 15 slaves into graphics, you had the npc in house, but went in-world to skyrim, it needed more vid ram to allocate the exterior and couldn't spare it for the npc

sometimes a quit and reload the game helps that, but more often you need to reboot the pc to fix it

overall eliminating that you need more memory, more vid ram, beef up your virtual memory in windows or the cheap way of fixing it if you already have a decent pc as described on the hsh thread is to learn from this guy:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43043-skyrim-modding-guide/

There is a quick fix disable HDT if your pc can't handle it. But people can't live without it so this is not able to fixed so they need to learn to live with it.

Did see that with a OBIS named boss renamed 'Chief Scout' at enslavement. It's like the clone is done from the base object so if the NPC is not unique and only the instance is renamed, the name is lost.

The renaming function does this with some non-uniques but not all.  There are some cases where the game renames a non-unique NPC via a script and the cloning and renaming process does correctly accept and use the name given via the script.  Example, Rigel Strong Arm from Pinewatch is NOT a unique NPC, yet when I enslaved her it kept the unique name and treated her as if she were unique (Rigel, unmodded, is a random female nord bandit chief encounter who gets her unique game from a script in the quest, even when I made her unique and gave her a unique appearance the quest script still renames her to Rigel Strong-Arm and the slave cloning engine still uses that name).  In other cases it does not.  For example I enslaved Illia from the Dark Towers, she IS a unique NPC and yet when I enslaved her it renamed her something else.  I haven't 100% figured out how and why this happens but I've got some strong clues and notes about it I intend to share with Bla when he's fully back and has time to work on it.

Did see that with a OBIS named boss renamed 'Chief Scout' at enslavement. It's like the clone is done from the base object so if the NPC is not unique and only the instance is renamed, the name is lost.

The renaming function does this with some non-uniques but not all.  There are some cases where the game renames a non-unique NPC via a script and the cloning and renaming process does correctly accept and use the name given via the script.  Example, Rigel Strong Arm from Pinewatch is NOT a unique NPC, yet when I enslaved her it kept the unique name and treated her as if she were unique (Rigel, unmodded, is a random female nord bandit chief encounter who gets her unique game from a script in the quest, even when I made her unique and gave her a unique appearance the quest script still renames her to Rigel Strong-Arm and the slave cloning engine still uses that name).  In other cases it does not.  For example I enslaved Illia from the Dark Towers, she IS a unique NPC and yet when I enslaved her it renamed her something else.  I haven't 100% figured out how and why this happens but I've got some strong clues and notes about it I intend to share with Bla when he's fully back and has time to work on it.

I used the auto-rename function for a time, its more convenient than renaming them by hand but I gave up on it after a while when I found I didn't like the names it used half the time anyway, altho the older jcontainer names were better than the new names i'm using now....

all of that is issues with the logic used in the auto-renamer, the slaves can keep their original names regardless of unique status if you choose not to use the auto-namer function, 

personally i'd have to agree with the logic on rigel, she may not be unique, but has a quest attached to her giving her a unique name other than bandit, for that same reasoning the obis named "boss" above would make sense to change its non-unique name

from what I've seen with auto namer on it renamed any that didn't have a unique name and off it doesn't rename any slaves until the player chooses a name from the mcm

from what you're describing I wouldn't think otherwise

for that same reasoning the obis named "boss" above would make sense to change its non-unique name

I agree with that as a roleplayer, after all a slave have no right and changing its name is a master decision.

I disagree with that as a technician, because for example if you want to use the primary mod support.

for that same reasoning the obis named "boss" above would make sense to change its non-unique name

I agree with that as a roleplayer, after all a slave have no right and changing its name is a master decision.

I disagree with that as a technician, because for example if you want to use the primary mod support.

we use and found the jcontainers below to be the best with pahe

attaching my latest repack And a known working version of jcontainers

try it with the following load order last :

paradise_halls.esm

paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp

paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp

paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp

(at the end of your load order)

attachicon.gifparadise_halls sl extension repack2 release h_rc0.5.zip

attachicon.gifJContainers-49743-3-2-3.zip

I've just gotten word that this repack does perform better than the last so it's not just cleanup i'm recommending it highly

but you're more than welcome to try the latest version found here:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49743/?

that's the "primary mod support" with any namer issues

(please note anybody using the above repack should update from the main page, until the new repack is made)

so u recommend 3.2.3 jcontainers over 3.2.6?

there have only been 2 proven case that 1 worked better than the other so far as I can its a matter of what other mods you have that make use of it for which version will work better for you

the issue that old version was posted for worked better for that user, was the version i'd been using since the start cuz nexus don't notify of updates, but there was also 1 other user who instead had to use the newest likely because that other mod he used needed something in the newest version

for me it was preference, the older version came up with better more sensible names than 3.2.5 I think it was I tried so each person will have to try for themselves which version is better for them

so far no problems but one little quirk. the mod isnt useing the sexlab gender to choose animations.

ok, i'm currently running tests concerning this very issue, from what I've seen its actually much worse than you're reporting:

at the time you reported this it sounded as tho a sexlab gender change wasn't being respected for pah, but it seems to me that men who were born that way are being treated like women for the animations, it looks kinda odd seeing my female player ride their cocks with her strap-on

my first test is reinstalling all sl 1.61 files to be sure nothing got inadvertently overwritten, my next test will be to fix pah itself for this issue that didn't exist in the beta

oh and in the meantime was wondering what version number your mcm is reporting for pahe and what sexlab version you're running this with

edit:

anybody else stay on the lookout for this particular bug, i'll inform my findings or patch an update in the next repack and say so when it happens

useing sexlab 1.61b and the newest \RC6 test but the bug was also in the normal .1g. 

to me it looks like as it is useing the normal game gender over sexlab but when animations start its sometimes useing sexlab gender ast same time but not always.

probaly best to get sexlab gender or to add a button to chose to be refereced as male or female. either one would probaly fix it. eager npc has its own force gender but works fine with sexlab gender also so might want to look how they wrote it up.

well cant check it any as right now i changed my mods and for some weird reason i can pllay but any save game i save ctd when trying to load it so im in my own trouble shooting hell rigth now and mo not helping by thinking skyre should be before everything

Okay, I mentioned before an exploit I'd discovered. time to share.

If you don't want to know, don't open the spoiler... dark necromatic magic within.

Quite by accident I discovered PAHE has the potential for an unexpected and... disturbing... interaction with the undead.

Next time you've slain some bandit or NPC (must be a playable races btw, this does NOT work on creatures, that includes draugr) cast any type of zombie spell on them.  Anything from the very basic Raise Zombie to Dead Thrall will do.  Now that you have a zombie following you and before the spell expires you need to do one of two things.  You can either use a spell like Sparks or Flames or Frostbite to carefully reduce their health down without destroying them OR you can hit them with a paralysis spell if you've got teh latest version of PAHE that adds that option.  Either will work.  Once their health is below the threshold to trigger the enslave option, or you have them paralyzed (or you can use a spell that causes the undead to flee, but then you have to chase them down which I found annoying) target and E) Activate them like you are trying to talk to them.  You should get the submenu popup with the Enslave option (Enslave Health or Enslave Paralyzed).  Enslave them.

And viola... your zombie thrall is magically resurrected through dark necromatic exploits as a live breathing slave.  Now finish up with the normal dialog options, collar them and tell them to follow you.  Congratulations, you have just resurrected a dead person AND made them your slave.   Enjoy.

so far no problems but one little quirk. the mod isnt useing the sexlab gender to choose animations.

ok, i'm currently running tests concerning this very issue, from what I've seen its actually much worse than you're reporting:

at the time you reported this it sounded as tho a sexlab gender change wasn't being respected for pah, but it seems to me that men who were born that way are being treated like women for the animations, it looks kinda odd seeing my female player ride their cocks with her strap-on

my first test is reinstalling all sl 1.61 files to be sure nothing got inadvertently overwritten, my next test will be to fix pah itself for this issue that didn't exist in the beta

oh and in the meantime was wondering what version number your mcm is reporting for pahe and what sexlab version you're running this with

edit:

anybody else stay on the lookout for this particular bug, i'll inform my findings or patch an update in the next repack and say so when it happens

useing sexlab 1.61b and the newest \RC6 test but the bug was also in the normal .1g. 

to me it looks like as it is useing the normal game gender over sexlab but when animations start its sometimes useing sexlab gender ast same time but not always.

probaly best to get sexlab gender or to add a button to chose to be refereced as male or female. either one would probaly fix it. eager npc has its own force gender but works fine with sexlab gender also so might want to look how they wrote it up.

well cant check it any as right now i changed my mods and for some weird reason i can pllay but any save game i save ctd when trying to load it so im in my own trouble shooting hell rigth now and mo not helping by thinking skyre should be before everything

ok, atleast we're both testing this with the same sexlab versions, but I won't be able to try those fix ideas, that'll have to wait for blabla to get back

i'm testing some ideas from the beta, i'll upload a patch you can try later after you fix those issues you're having with ctd's and mo

in the meantime I just heard an issue concerning the grey face fix included with my repacks and had to think up a solution, I could delete my fix to avoid conflict with the new updates to felglow keep, but that wouldn't address the scripts included with pahe for felglow keep so instead I've included

"Fellglow Slave Camp Rebuild v1.4.2" by EinarrTheRed as part of the repack

if you already have his update, you don't need to overwrite anything from his camp and if you choose not to sell your slaves, you still have the option not to use the esp for it

in addition this repack doesn't address the above listed sexlab issues that's still under testing, but i'm releasing this early to fix current issues others are having with my repacks:

attachicon.gifparadise_halls sl extension repack release h_rc0.6.zip

edit:

this update also performs some additional cleanup over previous repacks, mo users can now safely replace previous repacks with this

edit 2:

everybody else can safely delete the combat patch, its now included in pahe

(only keep it if you're afraid it might not update proper for you)

so only just need this repack then don tneed to havve both the .01g & hotfix along with the rc06 installed? just this rc06 installed?

paradise_halls.esm

Sorry if this is incredibly noobish, but I want to make sure I'm not doing something stupid. paradise_halls.esm is a master file so Mod Organizer is automatically placing it near the top of my load order and because of this I can't place all 4 of the plugins at the bottom. My load order is as follows:

daymoyl.esm

paradise_halls.esm

(other .esp here)

daymoyl_DawnguardAddon.esp

AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp

AFT_ManagedFollowerBoost.esp

AFT_NoFriendlySpellDamage.esp

(I included Death Alternative and Amazing Follower Tweaks because they're listed as potentially conflicting)

Is this an acceptable load order? If it isn't then how do I stop Mod Organizer from automatically putting paradise_halls.esm up near the top?

edit:

ok, atleast we're both testing this with the same sexlab versions, but I won't be able to try those fix ideas, that'll have to wait for blabla to get back

i'm testing some ideas from the beta, i'll upload a patch you can try later after you fix those issues you're having with ctd's and mo

in the meantime I just heard an issue concerning the grey face fix included with my repacks and had to think up a solution, I could delete my fix to avoid conflict with the new updates to felglow keep, but that wouldn't address the scripts included with pahe for felglow keep so instead I've included

"Fellglow Slave Camp Rebuild v1.4.2" by EinarrTheRed as part of the repack

if you already have his update, you don't need to overwrite anything from his camp and if you choose not to sell your slaves, you still have the option not to use the esp for it

in addition this repack doesn't address the above listed sexlab issues that's still under testing, but i'm releasing this early to fix current issues others are having with my repacks:

edit:

this update also performs some additional cleanup over previous repacks, mo users can now safely replace previous repacks with this

edit 2:

everybody else can safely delete the combat patch, its now included in pahe

(only keep it if you're afraid it might not update proper for you)

so only just need this repack then don tneed to havve both the .01g & hotfix along with the rc06 installed? just this rc06 installed?

yes, that's what that's made for, to avoid incorrect installations, the hotfix for example was only needed for version g, it's already included in version h or others would try installing version h without g and that won't work either so I finally just put all the necessary files needed into a self-containing "repack", only thing it still needs is original pah from nexus

paradise_halls.esm

Sorry if this is incredibly noobish, but I want to make sure I'm not doing something stupid. paradise_halls.esm is a master file so Mod Organizer is automatically placing it near the top of my load order and because of this I can't place all 4 of the plugins at the bottom. My load order is as follows:

daymoyl.esm

paradise_halls.esm

(other .esp here)

(I included Death Alternative and Amazing Follower Tweaks because they're listed as potentially conflicting)

Is this an acceptable load order? If it isn't then how do I stop Mod Organizer from automatically putting paradise_halls.esm up near the top?

this is 1 of my pet-peeves with mo and more specifically with "loot" as mo is getting those readings from the new loot

on the older version of loot I know there was a way to tell the loot software within the settings that pah needs to be moved near pahe at the bottom of the list thru the priority system, now I don't know how to fix that from loot so I've had to manually move pah with pahe after loot is done with it using "skyrim launcher" (I actually got to the point I disable pah from the list then let loot sort the rest then re-enable pah afterwords so it's already at the bottom I just need to move it above pahe)

your particular case pah is still loaded after daymoyl so the only remaining question is if the dawnguard addon will cause an issue loaded there and if sd is in that list as well

You can't move the .esm . These are master files (support for other esp) and must be loaded before any esp, so paradise_halls.esm is correctly place you load order.

no, that's not true, by allowing that to move to the top of the list faction issues can occur between those

even if that was some bug between daymoyl and pah that was worked out thru updates of pahe and daymoyl, we've seen it pop up on other mods with the same issue not having daymoyl there at all, another known cause of this was the skyrim overhaul type mod I can't remember exactly the name on that mod now tho....

paradise_halls.esm

daymoyl.esm

paradise_halls.esm

(other .esp here)

this is 1 of my pet-peeves with mo and more specifically with "loot" as mo is getting those readings from the new loot

on the older version of loot I know there was a way to tell the loot software within the settings that pah needs to be moved near pahe at the bottom of the list thru the priority system, now I don't know how to fix that from loot so I've had to manually move pah with pahe after loot is done with it using "skyrim launcher" (I actually got to the point I disable pah from the list then let loot sort the rest then re-enable pah afterwords so it's already at the bottom I just need to move it above pahe)

your particular case pah is still loaded after daymoyl so the only remaining question is if the dawnguard addon will cause an issue loaded there and if sd is in that list as well

You can't move the .esm . These are master files (support for other esp) and must be loaded before any esp, so paradise_halls.esm is correctly place you load order.

no, that's not true, by allowing that to move to the top of the list faction issues can occur between those

even if that was some bug between daymoyl and pah that was worked out thru updates of pahe and daymoyl, we've seen it pop up on other mods with the same issue not having daymoyl there at all, another known cause of this was the skyrim overhaul type mod I can't remember ]exactly the name on that mod now tho....

It might be possible to use Merge Plugins to combine the .esm and all the .esp into a single .esp which could then be placed anywhere in the load order. I tried to do this myself but there's apparently some script errors that prevent it from merging properly. If anyone wants to try this, Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home would need to be included in the merge or it won't be able to find the .esm it requires.

paradise_halls.esm

daymoyl.esm

paradise_halls.esm

(other .esp here)

even if that was some bug between daymoyl and pah that was worked out thru updates of pahe and daymoyl, we've seen it pop up on other mods with the same issue not having daymoyl there at all, another known cause of this was the skyrim overhaul type mod I can't remember ]exactly the name on that mod now tho....

It might be possible to use Merge Plugins to combine the .esm and all the .esp into a single .esp which could then be placed anywhere in the load order. I tried to do this myself but there's apparently some script errors that prevent it from merging properly. If anyone wants to try this, Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home would need to be included in the merge or it won't be able to find the .esm it requires.

Merging them would actually cause a lot of problems since the various files are being used by different mods made by different people.

Personally I've never had a problem with the esm being higher on my load order as long as you take care that nothing is overwriting it.  I don't use mods like Die Another Day, etc. so that's not an issue for me either.

Archived