Jump to content

[Discontinued] Paradise Halls - SexLab Extension v0.1g (15/05/06) (RC 0.6 fixed 16/03/18)


blabla11

Recommended Posts

Posted

 

im thinking its a combination of slaverrun ...........

 

Ok, if you use Slaverun you use Sexout Arousal and it is itself which cause CTDs on load if in a crownded place when scanning. Had the exact same problem and after removing Sexout Arousal it's get out.

 

I'm stunned that on LoversLab-Skyrim most of the mods depends from each other so you can't use an interesting mod without having problem with dependencies... 

 

 

well thats how mods go some depend on each other. realy the only consitent crash i get is ExceptionAddress: 006e07c6 (TESV+0x002e07c6). which is realated to effects like belly growth or anything that effects pc or npc. i have a .dlll that can log every effect but the file can get to big to read by time game crash. 30min=3gb text file but it does log every effect so u could find which effect was last applied before the crash. i just dont know any program to read a text file thats that large. do u know one?

Posted

 

im thinking its a combination of slaverrun ...........

 

Ok, if you use Slaverun you use Sexout Arousal and it is itself which cause CTDs on load if in a crownded place when scanning. Had the exact same problem and after removing Sexout Arousal it's get out.

 

I'm stunned that on LoversLab-Skyrim most of the mods depends from each other so you can't use an interesting mod without having problem with dependencies... 

 

actually...I use slaverun reloaded, I don't use sexout arousal, i'd have to guess that's from fallout

 

 

if sidfu is trying original slaverun, very few people could run that without ctd, but those were nothing to do with pah, those were navmesh issues around dragonsreach and pah doesn't alter dragonsreachreach to cause any conflicts there, even farengar's study when used only adds items without altering the location so no conflicts there either

 

the new slaverun reloaded navmeshed that whole area to remove those ctd's, But the problem a person might get from it that could interfere with followers and slaves comes when the player is enslaved and the player's followers AND slaves are enslaved --- That would be fine, IF they had used the same collaring on the followers and slaves as they did on the player: the player can unlock the collar and the corset and boots and gloves, But the followers and slaves are inaccessible so even with the keys those can't be removed. I'm testing that for issues now, but so far it's just annoying as long as you don't attempt to put something on the slaves that conflicts with the slots its fine....."so far"

 

Hi, I've found this with tes5edit when checking for errors on my mods.

 

[02:48] PAHCageEffect "Cage" [MGEF:1504D3CD]

[02:48]     MGEF \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Data \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [0104D3D0] < Error: Could not be resolved >

 

[02:49] PAHPersonalityFemaleSultry [QUST:1502C44F]

[02:49]     QUST \ Quest Dialogue Conditions \ Conditions \ Condition \ CTDA -  \ Parameter #1 -> Found a NULL reference, expected: FACT

[02:50] PAHPersonalityFemaleArgonian [QUST:150282C0]

[02:50]     QUST \ Quest Dialogue Conditions \ Conditions \ Condition \ CTDA -  \ Parameter #1 -> Found a NULL reference, expected: FACT

 

[00:03] [NAVI:00012FB4]

[00:03]     NAVI \ Navigation Map Infos \ NVMI - Navigation Map Info \ Navigation Mesh -> [06015930] < Error: Could not be resolved >

 

If this is relevant, its only on my files?. Thanks.

 

the cage effect error dats back to original pah, its relevant, but same problem as what you see there, we couldn't see what they did wrong with it

the dialogues I might be able to look into later, but no guarantees without blabla's help on it

that last issue is map related, hopefully einar can look into that (oh and which version of felglow keep are you running this with)

The cage may be referring to a cage door in the rebuilt slave camp that no longer exists (and wasn't used anyway); I'm assuming you have the new camp installed.  I'd have to double check the form ID but that would be my first educated guess.  It should not cause any issues, it was something left over from the original that so far as we can tell was never actually used or implemented.  Maybe something the original author started to do but never finished, hard to tell since he's no longer around and didn't include any notes or documentation.

 

Will check the navmesh ID, there's only a couple possibilities there since we only have one location, which is the slave camp.  It makes some modification to the exterior world cell but I thought we'd corrected all the issues there (there wasn't much).  The interior for the rebuilt camp is brand new so there shouldn't be any issues there.  If you upgraded recently from the original camp to the new camp it might be still looking for the original camp interior navmesh, that should resolve itself.

 

Not sure on the voice thing.

actually i'm guessing the cageeffect mentioned there was intended to keep them in the cages and its been in the logs since long before you touched anything so it's nothing to do with that, like you said though, its seemingly harmless to us....unless that's 1 of those annoying bugs with the camp that makes it so unstable

been that way since day 1 and your changes didn't help any

i'd ask you to look into it, but that's another script issue above both our head's

 

instead of working the mines tho could you work on a fscamp double and triple:

make clones of fsc around skyrim, granted we'll have to figure out ways to make them without interfering with the current, but I think I might be able to rename those quests for the doubles if you can rename the npc's in them

Posted

I wish I could clone the camp, but the problem is with some of the scripts we can't edit.  Mainly the guards being called to escort a slave to the cage.  If we could ever find a way to edit that script so I can assign different guards we'd be close to being in business.  There is one other potential problem... the cloning process itself when you enslave someone.  I hadn't mentioned it before but there is an extra "room" in the same cell as the camp that appears to be used in the slave cloning process.  I never messed with it (in fact I made a deliberate point of not touching so much as one pixel of it!) but its still there and I assume important.  Not sure what effect cloning the cell and removing that would have, if any.   I'd love to be able to build multiple camps because I'd love to do our own version of "Slaverun", I think we could do it much better.  But until we get past some of these roadblocks with the original scripting I'm at a loss as to how to proceed.

Posted

 

 

im thinking its a combination of slaverrun ...........

 

Ok, if you use Slaverun you use Sexout Arousal and it is itself which cause CTDs on load if in a crownded place when scanning. Had the exact same problem and after removing Sexout Arousal it's get out.

 

I'm stunned that on LoversLab-Skyrim most of the mods depends from each other so you can't use an interesting mod without having problem with dependencies... 

 

actually...I use slaverun reloaded, I don't use sexout arousal, i'd have to guess that's from fallout

 

 

if sidfu is trying original slaverun, very few people could run that without ctd, but those were nothing to do with pah, those were navmesh issues around dragonsreach and pah doesn't alter dragonsreachreach to cause any conflicts there, even farengar's study when used only adds items without altering the location so no conflicts there either

 

the new slaverun reloaded navmeshed that whole area to remove those ctd's, But the problem a person might get from it that could interfere with followers and slaves comes when the player is enslaved and the player's followers AND slaves are enslaved --- That would be fine, IF they had used the same collaring on the followers and slaves as they did on the player: the player can unlock the collar and the corset and boots and gloves, But the followers and slaves are inaccessible so even with the keys those can't be removed. I'm testing that for issues now, but so far it's just annoying as long as you don't attempt to put something on the slaves that conflicts with the slots its fine....."so far"

 

Hi, I've found this with tes5edit when checking for errors on my mods.

 

[02:48] PAHCageEffect "Cage" [MGEF:1504D3CD]

[02:48]     MGEF \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Data \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [0104D3D0] < Error: Could not be resolved >

 

[02:49] PAHPersonalityFemaleSultry [QUST:1502C44F]

[02:49]     QUST \ Quest Dialogue Conditions \ Conditions \ Condition \ CTDA -  \ Parameter #1 -> Found a NULL reference, expected: FACT

[02:50] PAHPersonalityFemaleArgonian [QUST:150282C0]

[02:50]     QUST \ Quest Dialogue Conditions \ Conditions \ Condition \ CTDA -  \ Parameter #1 -> Found a NULL reference, expected: FACT

 

[00:03] [NAVI:00012FB4]

[00:03]     NAVI \ Navigation Map Infos \ NVMI - Navigation Map Info \ Navigation Mesh -> [06015930] < Error: Could not be resolved >

 

If this is relevant, its only on my files?. Thanks.

 

the cage effect error dats back to original pah, its relevant, but same problem as what you see there, we couldn't see what they did wrong with it

the dialogues I might be able to look into later, but no guarantees without blabla's help on it

that last issue is map related, hopefully einar can look into that (oh and which version of felglow keep are you running this with)

The cage may be referring to a cage door in the rebuilt slave camp that no longer exists (and wasn't used anyway); I'm assuming you have the new camp installed.  I'd have to double check the form ID but that would be my first educated guess.  It should not cause any issues, it was something left over from the original that so far as we can tell was never actually used or implemented.  Maybe something the original author started to do but never finished, hard to tell since he's no longer around and didn't include any notes or documentation.

 

Will check the navmesh ID, there's only a couple possibilities there since we only have one location, which is the slave camp.  It makes some modification to the exterior world cell but I thought we'd corrected all the issues there (there wasn't much).  The interior for the rebuilt camp is brand new so there shouldn't be any issues there.  If you upgraded recently from the original camp to the new camp it might be still looking for the original camp interior navmesh, that should resolve itself.

 

Not sure on the voice thing.

actually i'm guessing the cageeffect mentioned there was intended to keep them in the cages and its been in the logs since long before you touched anything so it's nothing to do with that, like you said though, its seemingly harmless to us....unless that's 1 of those annoying bugs with the camp that makes it so unstable

been that way since day 1 and your changes didn't help any

i'd ask you to look into it, but that's another script issue above both our head's

 

instead of working the mines tho could you work on a fscamp double and triple:

make clones of fsc around skyrim, granted we'll have to figure out ways to make them without interfering with the current, but I think I might be able to rename those quests for the doubles if you can rename the npc's in them

 

 

I'm running this with "Fellglow Slave Camp Rebuild v1.4.2".

Posted

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi, I've found this with tes5edit when checking for errors on my mods.

 

[02:48] PAHCageEffect "Cage" [MGEF:1504D3CD]

[02:48]     MGEF \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Data \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [0104D3D0] < Error: Could not be resolved >

 

[02:49] PAHPersonalityFemaleSultry [QUST:1502C44F]

[02:49]     QUST \ Quest Dialogue Conditions \ Conditions \ Condition \ CTDA -  \ Parameter #1 -> Found a NULL reference, expected: FACT

[02:50] PAHPersonalityFemaleArgonian [QUST:150282C0]

[02:50]     QUST \ Quest Dialogue Conditions \ Conditions \ Condition \ CTDA -  \ Parameter #1 -> Found a NULL reference, expected: FACT

 

[00:03] [NAVI:00012FB4]

[00:03]     NAVI \ Navigation Map Infos \ NVMI - Navigation Map Info \ Navigation Mesh -> [06015930] < Error: Could not be resolved >

 

If this is relevant, its only on my files?. Thanks.

 

the cage effect error dats back to original pah, its relevant, but same problem as what you see there, we couldn't see what they did wrong with it

the dialogues I might be able to look into later, but no guarantees without blabla's help on it

that last issue is map related, hopefully einar can look into that (oh and which version of felglow keep are you running this with)

 

 

 

 

I'm running this with "Fellglow Slave Camp Rebuild v1.4.2".

 

 

ok, I've found the dialogues being referred to by those errors, but the factions expected by it don't exist or atleast not yet, so i'll have to ask blabla about looking into a fix for those, still couldn't find what's referring to the cageeffect script to fix it and we've gone over the camp with a fine toothed comb looking for any bugs before it was re-released to the public so now i'll need what method you had for finding those bugs or what program found them

edit:

ok, checked with tesedit, apparently you scanned original pah then pah sl extension

that's a dungeon added to the falkreath player home so i'll pass on the info there as well, thanks

Posted

ill try it again after u guys do any changes that the new zaz api and such has.

ok i checked it out, i won't hold your breath on any updates coming from here on that for a couple reasons:

1) they need to work out some sexlab bugs worse than the zap filter in dd needed (either that or it requires a clean save, but it didn't mention that anywhere)

2) the only new content provided by the update is for player slave, not player slaver so its no use here

 

 

 

im thinking its a combination of slaverrun ...........

 

stuff....

 

... realy the only consitent crash i get is ExceptionAddress: 006e07c6 (TESV+0x002e07c6).

 

actually if you can get a screenshot of that it sounds familiar, with slaverun loaded you're using devious devices as a slave to that mod you're wearing them

both dd and zaz have a sexlab filter and both say to only use 1 or the other, you'll need to change those settings from dd or zaz

it was a common issue at sd when dd was first integrated

Posted

yeah i know about that i always disable the zaz one as it just has a timer but u cant control how many people so i use the one on dd as u can set how many npc u want to effect with it.

 

 

Posted

 

both dd and zaz have a sexlab filter and both say to only use 1 or the other, you'll need to change those settings from dd or zazactually if you can get a screenshot of that it sounds familiar, with slaverun loaded you're using devious devices as a slave to that mod you're wearing them

it was a common issue at sd when dd was first integrated

 

 

Could you explain more, I will test Slaverun and don't understand what to modify in ZaZ

Posted

 

 

both dd and zaz have a sexlab filter and both say to only use 1 or the other, you'll need to change those settings from dd or zazactually if you can get a screenshot of that it sounds familiar, with slaverun loaded you're using devious devices as a slave to that mod you're wearing them

it was a common issue at sd when dd was first integrated

 

 

Could you explain more, I will test Slaverun and don't understand what to modify in ZaZ

 

 

post-436139-0-43363100-1458614942_thumb.png

disable that

Posted

Just installing PAH mods on a clean stable game.

 

Installed PAH (base version 5.0 from nexus) : before loading a game, just at mod loading I get :

  • Cannot open store for class "PAHCageEffectScript", missing file?
  • Cannot open store for class "PAHEnduranceDepletedEffectScript", missing file?
Installed PAH-Slavers Hideout Addon (Nexus) : before loading a game, just at mod loading I get :
  • Cannot open store for class "PAHSlaver", missing file?
Installed Fellglow Slave Camp Rebuild v1.4.2 (LL) : the previous bug (PAHSlaver missing) disapeared.
 
Installed PAHSL h RC6, no update in errors.
 
So it's very disturbing andI fear. I Explain :
 
  • If I did read well, PAHSL was created to solve bugs in PAH base mod and make it more stable. It seems at least 3 files are missing or bugged in the original BSA (PAHCageEffectScript, PAHEnduranceDepletedEffectScript, PAHSlaver) and I think PAHSL may correct that.
  • More problematic : as PAHSL is not a .esm I suppose the master for the other LL mods (Camp Rebuild and HsH) is the original PAH.esm, so without the corectives of PAHSL. I fear these mod get the base mod bugs if they modify some original scripts and, worst, that some of these modified script are erased by PAHSL updates because it's said we must have it the last mod in load order.
  •  Problematic 2 : it's said to have PAHSL last in the load order so there is a big risk that non modder users or not attentive ones install the mods in the same order (PAH, Camp Rebuild, PAHSL) and so the camp.esp of Camp Rebuild will be replace by the one from PAHSL. It would be more precisely indicated that PAHSL may be last in load order BUT installed FIRST after PAH original.

Note that the later PAHSL will be an esm and the harder it will be to modders to change their master :)

 

Good luck in support...

Posted

Just installing PAH mods on a clean stable game.

 

Installed PAH (base version 5.0 from nexus) : before loading a game, just at mod loading I get :

  • Cannot open store for class "PAHCageEffectScript", missing file?
  • Cannot open store for class "PAHEnduranceDepletedEffectScript", missing file?
Installed PAH-Slavers Hideout Addon (Nexus) : before loading a game, just at mod loading I get :
  • Cannot open store for class "PAHSlaver", missing file?
Installed Fellglow Slave Camp Rebuild v1.4.2 (LL) : the previous bug (PAHSlaver missing) disapeared.
 
Installed PAHSL h RC6, no update in errors.
 
So it's very disturbing andI fear. I Explain :
 
  • If I did read well, PAHSL was created to solve bugs in PAH base mod and make it more stable. It seems at least 3 files are missing or bugged in the original BSA (PAHCageEffectScript, PAHEnduranceDepletedEffectScript, PAHSlaver) and I think PAHSL may correct that.
  • More problematic : as PAHSL is not a .esm I suppose the master for the other LL mods (Camp Rebuild and HsH) is the original PAH.esm, so without the corectives of PAHSL. I fear these mod get the base mod bugs if they modify some original scripts and, worst, that some of these modified script are erased by PAHSL updates because it's said we must have it the last mod in load order.
  •  Problematic 2 : it's said to have PAHSL last in the load order so there is a big risk that non modder users or not attentive ones install the mods in the same order (PAH, Camp Rebuild, PAHSL) and so the camp.esp of Camp Rebuild will be replace by the one from PAHSL. It would be more precisely indicated that PAHSL may be last in load order BUT installed FIRST after PAH original.

Note that the later PAHSL will be an esm and the harder it will be to modders to change their master :)

 

Good luck in support...

posts like this are disturbing, kinda draws at your ambition for continued support

 

 

 

 

 

 

found a bug kinda major but not 100% sure its this mod. well its more llike a mod interaction than a bug in mod itself.

 

first i been trying to hunt down the mod thats been causeing my saves to be uunloadable. they unloadable by once load screen finish its 100% ctd. also u cant even open the saves with a save tool it crashes them. the way the savves go was weird if u saved 5 times then save 2 and 4 would be unloadable but 3 and  5 fine.  its took 2 days but so far everything points to pah.

 

so started removeing 1 at time and once i removed pah and the sl parts of it went from unloadable save at 30min to a 2h game so far with none unloadable. also on side note removeing pah got rid of my disappearing npc weird but i think its the orginal pah not the sl addons thats causeing the issues.

 

im thinking its a combination of slaverrun and pah sl mods combined was causeing it. pah was fine minus the disapearing npc before i installed slaverrun. either its causse both add stuff to dragon reach or its causse of mcm limitations(the sl pah realy needs to overwright the pah mcm haveing 2 mcm doing same thing may be the cause). i checked online and read that to many mods with mcm can also cause saves to be unloadable and with slaverrun haveing alot of options in its mcm im thinking that was the case.

 

ill update if i find out anymore info. well with the zaz update u guys probaly gonna do alot of changeing around anyway. hopelly next update u guys work on haveing 1 mcm insstead of 2.

 

your issue with 2 mcm's exists because you have the hotfix with version h on the same game in mo, if you had them in skyrim there wouldn't be 2 mcm's as version h has the hotfix already in it, those files were intended to overwrite each other, not be kept separate..

this is the only reason i'm going to repost the repack again this early, there shouldn't be 2 mcm's, but mo users seem to get this a lot...

hopefully that's the only problem you have there, if you'd mentioned the issue sooner we could have told you the fix for it, now you'll need to clean the save of pah before reinstalling

if you hadn't uninstalled already, there' mods recommended for tieing up the slaves during this process

 

 

attachicon.gifparadise_halls sl extension repack release h_rc0.6 fixed.zip

anybody else updating older saves to this version need to reboot pah from the mcm and wait til it says completed

if for some reason it seems stuck then don't save that, reload then coc qasmoke using the console and reboot it from there

 

nobody's reporting any issues with the mod or requesting anything new, but yet you've buried this again after the harassment to get it

 

i dunno seems to me this support thread lately has just turned into a flaming thread

Posted

Sorry, I use 0.7.3 (latest), don't know why I said 5.0 (had surely in y mind an other mod :/ )

 

Did you really read the post? It's not a flamming post, I try to help by exposing problems. Do you think for example that rebooting the mod in McM will install the camp rebuild esp in place of the PAHSL one?

 

But if any information that don't fit what you seems to wait for is considered as a flam I won't post anymore opinions and, because I use the mods and in compensation want to help I'll only post the bugs I'll encounter if I see some, sorry to have 'disturbed' you.

 

Note that for now, except the missing files I did show, PAH + PAHSL + Camp Rebuilt works well without any problem seen in my game, it seems stable. 

 

Posted
[02:49] PAHPersonalityFemaleSultry [QUST:1502C44F]

[02:49]     QUST \ Quest Dialogue Conditions \ Conditions \ Condition \ CTDA -  \ Parameter #1 -> Found a NULL reference, expected: FACT

[02:50] PAHPersonalityFemaleArgonian [QUST:150282C0]

[02:50]     QUST \ Quest Dialogue Conditions \ Conditions \ Condition \ CTDA -  \ Parameter #1 -> Found a NULL reference, expected: FACT

 

Those issues come from PAH itself, I haven't really touched the voice-quests...

Posted

What is the difference between 'Enslave' and 'Enslave faction'?

 

Sometime I'm proposed one or the other but ONE time I had the 2 options (See attached 1).

 

Second problem (see attached 2). Lydia is a follower, she's sleeping, I want give her order to folllow me and activate her : popup proposal to enslave with no way to escape...

 

Pehraps the perks would have a filter to avoid enslaving followers?

 

 

post-27560-0-10415600-1458767270_thumb.png

post-27560-0-81870600-1458770103_thumb.png

Posted

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi, I've found this with tes5edit when checking for errors on my mods.

 

[02:48] PAHCageEffect "Cage" [MGEF:1504D3CD]

[02:48]     MGEF \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Data \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [0104D3D0] < Error: Could not be resolved >

 

[02:49] PAHPersonalityFemaleSultry [QUST:1502C44F]

[02:49]     QUST \ Quest Dialogue Conditions \ Conditions \ Condition \ CTDA -  \ Parameter #1 -> Found a NULL reference, expected: FACT

[02:50] PAHPersonalityFemaleArgonian [QUST:150282C0]

[02:50]     QUST \ Quest Dialogue Conditions \ Conditions \ Condition \ CTDA -  \ Parameter #1 -> Found a NULL reference, expected: FACT

 

[00:03] [NAVI:00012FB4]

[00:03]     NAVI \ Navigation Map Infos \ NVMI - Navigation Map Info \ Navigation Mesh -> [06015930] < Error: Could not be resolved >

 

If this is relevant, its only on my files?. Thanks.

 

the cage effect error dats back to original pah, its relevant, but same problem as what you see there, we couldn't see what they did wrong with it

the dialogues I might be able to look into later, but no guarantees without blabla's help on it

that last issue is map related, hopefully einar can look into that (oh and which version of felglow keep are you running this with)

 

 

 

 

I'm running this with "Fellglow Slave Camp Rebuild v1.4.2".

 

 

ok, I've found the dialogues being referred to by those errors, but the factions expected by it don't exist or atleast not yet, so i'll have to ask blabla about looking into a fix for those, still couldn't find what's referring to the cageeffect script to fix it and we've gone over the camp with a fine toothed comb looking for any bugs before it was re-released to the public so now i'll need what method you had for finding those bugs or what program found them

edit:

ok, checked with tesedit, apparently you scanned original pah then pah sl extension

that's a dungeon added to the falkreath player home so i'll pass on the info there as well, thanks

 

 

 

Sorry, I use 0.7.3 (latest), don't know why I said 5.0 (had surely in y mind an other mod :/ )

 

Did you really read the post? It's not a flamming post, I try to help by exposing problems. Do you think for example that rebooting the mod in McM will install the camp rebuild esp in place of the PAHSL one?

 

But if any information that don't fit what you seems to wait for is considered as a flam I won't post anymore opinions and, because I use the mods and in compensation want to help I'll only post the bugs I'll encounter if I see some, sorry to have 'disturbed' you.

 

Note that for now, except the missing files I did show, PAH + PAHSL + Camp Rebuilt works well without any problem seen in my game, it seems stable. 

the above post already pointed out i was passing the information along to blabla from crypto- that's flame 1 from you post

next you report to be installing pah separate from pahe, setting yourself up for disaster when pahe attempts to overwrite the pah scripts in the game------unless you don't save that game, then your fine there

your post i was replying on made no mention if it was the repack or if you'd installed version g over pah before h.....

 

now onto the mention of felglow camp rebuild for both the previous post and now this post, if you read the info on that it clearly states that the rebuild is the exact esp in the sl repack, its only included now, because somebody discovered the grey face fix already included was interfering with the grey face fix included in the camp rebuild so i had to come up with a solution:

 

i'd thought of removing my grey fce fix in favor of his, but then there's the scripts already included in the repack for that camp from before the camp was rewritten

-somewhere in pahe is a patch from blabla for the slave values at the camp so since the rebuild doesn't change any of the scripting i included it in the repack to overwrite the greyface fix already in it and put the scipts with the esp

 

for best results with the above in mind you need to change that to pah (from nexus ofc) + pahe (latest repack)

remove the camp rebuild you added as its already included or using that order in mo will cause the camp rebuild to overwrite the scripts provided by pahe

(note that if you're manually installing without the use of mo you don't need to change anything, but loadorder)

pah

pah felglow slave camp

pahe

What is the difference between 'Enslave' and 'Enslave faction'?

 

Sometime I'm proposed one or the other but ONE time I had the 2 options (See attached 1).

 

Second problem (see attached 2). Lydia is a follower, she's sleeping, I want give her order to folllow me and activate her : popup proposal to enslave with no way to escape...

 

Pehraps the perks would have a filter to avoid enslaving followers?

enslave is the normal version as everybody knows from previous version of pah or pahe

enslave faction is NEW, that's blabla's personal touch

-enslave faction shouldn't be active except under certain circumstances:

**there are a couple known circumstances for that to appear:

1) the mark spell (hotkey) that you choose from the mcm can cause this

2) there's an npc at pinewatch that  should also have that option, basically that's a test for other modders to be able to hook into pahe using that faction a slave can be aquired without any normal circumstances to apply - just click it and done

 

your issue with lydia or likely any followers because of other mods  i have versus what you have didn't come up in my testing:

-einar pointed it out, but never provided a screenshot so i didn't know it was as bad as what you're showing

-on my screen i have what you see there for enslave sleeping, but next to it i also have the talk option just like you showed in the other screenshot so you essentially get the option to choose to enslave your sleeping follower or talk to her

and yes i've actually had a circumstance arrise where i had to enslave my non-responsive follower because another mod wouldn't release him from slavery - i'd rather enslacve my non-responsive follower than leave it a slave to somebody else...

 

now the plan is to fix this, blabla will need to look into it when he has the time....

-for now i need your follower framework info such as ufo or aft or eff (my tests were run using aft and einar uses eff)

-if you're already using the same follower framework as us that'll help narrow it down some and if you're already using aft then i know there's something else i'm using that gives back my option to "talk to named follower" and a fix can be worked on based on that

-if you're not using the same follower mod i'll test your follower mod to see what i get and if i don't reproduce the same results it doesn't necessarily mean there's something wrong at your end - i know where to look....

 

 

these are the kind of bugs i look for, newly released content interacting with different mods providing different results from the testers - this is also why we tested this for several months in beta before releasing to the public so we know how it should behave and anything different is other mods (helps fix the problems when they arrise...)

Posted

No more war please it's not my objective.

 

Concerning the camp, I didn't have the info that you integrated the new camp in PAHsl and as it have its own thread it's not so evident. So I'll revert my camp to the PAHsl one.

 

Concerning my test process, I did test the mods one after the other. It's in my ming the only possibility to know from where are the error messages. After this process I'm now in these stat (I use MO with this installing order ) :

 - PAH original 0.7.3

 - PAH slavers hideout

 - Fellglow Slave Camp Rebuild v1.42 (perhaps I may remove it if replaced by PAHsl but may have no incidence)

 - PAHsl h RC 0.6

 

Concerning the "enslave" + "enslave faction" I confirm it's a bandit captured by marking it.

 

Concerning Lydia, my follower's overhaul is EFF. Note that I use too "NPC's Protected Redux" version uncapped, don't know if it is important.

 

 

 

 

Posted

No more war please it's not my objective.

 

Concerning the camp, I didn't have the info that you integrated the new camp in PAHsl and as it have its own thread it's not so evident. So I'll revert my camp to the PAHsl one.

 

Concerning my test process, I did test the mods one after the other. It's in my ming the only possibility to know from where are the error messages. After this process I'm now in these stat (I use MO with this installing order ) :

 - PAH original 0.7.3

 - PAH slavers hideout

 - Fellglow Slave Camp Rebuild v1.42 (perhaps I may remove it if replaced by PAHsl but may have no incidence)

 - PAHsl h RC 0.6

 

Concerning the "enslave" + "enslave faction" I confirm it's a bandit captured by marking it.

 

Concerning Lydia, my follower's overhaul is EFF. Note that I use too "NPC's Protected Redux" version uncapped, don't know if it is important.

 

ok the camp info seems to have been lost in the thread again, i'll have to remember to put that info back in next repost to avoid any future mis-conceptions

 

ok, somehow i missed this detail in your previous post, you're listing pahslh rc0.6 - that's good, but is that the current "fixed" version

-no idea if it'll effect this or not, but so we're both testing this with the same version

-a couple of us detected bugs in the first release and it was updated based on that to the current "fixed" version

 

no clue what protected redux is:

This mod makes almost all named/unique NPCs protected. No more failed quests cause of dragon or vampire attacks. It covers Vanilla Skyrim and Download Content NPCs: Dragonborn, Dawnguard, Hearthfire. It is completely free of scripts. Read below for more details.

if that sums it up, it'll have no effect on pahe, or atleast in theory it won't since it has no scripts there are already protected npc's in skyrim that can be enslaved regardless

paralyze farkas or aela before completing the companion's questlines then enslave them easy - note the quests will be borked from there so it's not a good place to save the game from, but its a good example of what could be done with this...

 

ok so that leaves eff, unless you have anything else to add we may have missed here i'll make switch later tonite and start my testing the next couple days

hopefully should have results ready for blabla by the weekend

Posted

Protected status is just a flag in CK.  It marks the NPC as not being able to be killed (but can be hurt) by other NPCs, but the player can still hurt and kill the NPC.   It should not affect PAHE at all if that's all the mod does.

 

The trouble with EFF is probably because it uses a radial menu instead of the text bar (big circle instead of a bar containing text) so the options are presented differently and don't mesh.  So for those of us using EFF, there is never an option to cancel out of enslaving a sleeping follower, instead I get a text box with the Enslave option and then displayed over that is the EFF radial menu.  If I exit out of the EFF menu the enslave box is still there and there's nothing I can do, hitting ESC or anything won't back me out.

 

So, we need to figure out a way to add a Cancel option that detects when it needs to be there (like if you are running EFF, etc.) and maybe as a back up set the ESC key as a default cancel.

Posted

Sure I had the PAHsl h RC 0.6 fixed but in doubt I reinstall it and restart the quest to be sure we have the same version.

 

I never had 2 mcm menus (There is nothing in my steam Skyrim/Data except SKSE and SKSE add-ons, all is in my MO profiles).

 

I have a lot of wishes for functionnality but lack motivation to launch CK so it's frusttrating :) More, as I don't know the next version functionnalities I can't really make proposals or devs because it would be some lost work is already integrated in next update so I'll wait  while testing ...

 

Posted

enslave is the normal version as everybody knows from previous version of pah or pahe

enslave faction is NEW, that's blabla's personal touch

-enslave faction shouldn't be active except under certain circumstances:

**there are a couple known circumstances for that to appear:

1) the mark spell (hotkey) that you choose from the mcm can cause this

2) there's an npc at pinewatch that  should also have that option, basically that's a test for other modders to be able to hook into pahe using that faction a slave can be aquired without any normal circumstances to apply - just click it and done

I expected those bugs since they stem from Bethesda being total twats when it comes to boolean logic (OR being stronger than AND) so all the conditions are a mess. I'll have to look into the perks to squash these particular ones...

Posted

Same in Fallout, 'or' is a trap! I did ever topics and perks with only 'and' conditions and did 2 topics or perks to create a 'or' conditions ecluding each other.

Posted

Sure I had the PAHsl h RC 0.6 fixed but in doubt I reinstall it and restart the quest to be sure we have the same version.

 

I never had 2 mcm menus (There is nothing in my steam Skyrim/Data except SKSE and SKSE add-ons, all is in my MO profiles).

 

I have a lot of wishes for functionnality but lack motivation to launch CK so it's frusttrating :)More, as I don't know the next version functionnalities I can't really make proposals or devs because it would be some lost work is already integrated in next update so I'll wait  while testing ...

1 is good, 2 is also good, but already caught that when you implied the repack was used by mention of the files within it

ok with what you have there and now what einar has said above about eff (doesn'tr sound like fun on wheel menus, but ok...), i'll need to try this out as well to see if anything changes for me or if there's something else involved i have a theory already on that as well, gonna think a bit on that then test eff or wipe psq or it could be a combination of the 2 fun fun....

 

next as blabla has already mentioned this in the past:

feel free to make any requests, and he'll let ya know, so far about the only thing i've seen refused is child slavery...

not much changes going in the new beta yet as beta just went public so this is the best timebefore we get more in

(some changes we're testing yes, but we have room for more)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...