CliftonJD Posted February 5, 2016 Posted February 5, 2016 this is a beta patch to fix the fight dialog, please keep a save I've tested it with several fresh caught slaves need more testing... if I continue to get good results from it, i'll make it solid, sending a copy to blabla as well if it works it'll work with older versions of pah, pahe as well, updates won't need it basically it changes the "ok, got it" response from the slave to something recognizable and since the slave won't be fighting for the player, it's now a punishable response paradise_halls_SLExtension fight.esp
Bobthehead Posted February 5, 2016 Posted February 5, 2016 Ummm.. I'm having troubles with PAHSE, in 1 of my save files I could restart the mod but when I load a save file in which I uninstall the PAHSE to re-install it again, it won't restart, I thought it just takes time.... but 30 and so minutes it doesn't finish, it just says "Restarting" Can anyone tell how to fix this? Btw, the only reason I uninstalled PAHSE is because renaming the slaves doesn't work and I can't enslave new ones the other stuff seems fine(sex,work,training)... uninstalling/reinstalling the mod is unlikely to fix that, something's broken with your installation or just with the save if you're using mo make sure nothing overwrites pahe and additionally for issues with the renamer, find what's overwriting your jcontainer--that's what you should be looking at rather than uninstalling next if you uninstalled pahe to fix it and it's restarting, then you forgot to uninstall pah with it so pah stored everything and things only got worse from there, you'll need to uninstall both and run a script cleaner to fix that Or just reload to before you uninstalled basically if you have a save from before you uninstalled it, then it becomes an issue with jcontainer what version are you using I'm using NMM, so Its the PAH 0.7.3 When a friend told me of a better version here, so I tried it, Im up to 27 slaves... I did everything the FAQ told me to do to uninstall, but still its stuck on "Restarting" ok, that's your original pah file that hasn't been updated in over 3 years, that's where pahe takes over what version is pah sexlab extension are you running and more importantly since you broke your save trying to uninstall the mod to fix your renamer, what version of jcontainer are you running Since I started today, all are up to date download and install this from page 100 http://www.loverslab.com/topic/37048-wip-paradise-halls-sexlab-extension-v01g-150506/page-100 if anything asks tell it to overwrite all files FYI as an update on my problem. I've uninstalled every mod I have and started from scratch. Installed ONLY the requirements for this mod and Sexlab. STILL have the same issue of losing the names and interaction with the slaves. I cannot figure out what is going on, so until a much later date, I will continue using the 1g and not use the RC version. I can't explain it, unless it's a bug in JContainers. attaching my latest repack And a known working version of jcontainers try it with the following load order last : paradise_halls.esm paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp (at the end of your load order) I've just gotten word that this repack does perform better than the last so it's not just cleanup i'm recommending it highly that's the current version with proper load order If the slave tracker quest is still on the quest list, does that mean I didn't remove all the PAH-related esp? paradise_halls.esm paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp MoreSlave.esp this is all I un-clicked on NMM
CliftonJD Posted February 5, 2016 Posted February 5, 2016 Ummm.. I'm having troubles with PAHSE, in 1 of my save files I could restart the mod but when I load a save file in which I uninstall the PAHSE to re-install it again, it won't restart, I thought it just takes time.... but 30 and so minutes it doesn't finish, it just says "Restarting" Can anyone tell how to fix this? Btw, the only reason I uninstalled PAHSE is because renaming the slaves doesn't work and I can't enslave new ones the other stuff seems fine(sex,work,training)... uninstalling/reinstalling the mod is unlikely to fix that, something's broken with your installation or just with the save if you're using mo make sure nothing overwrites pahe and additionally for issues with the renamer, find what's overwriting your jcontainer--that's what you should be looking at rather than uninstalling next if you uninstalled pahe to fix it and it's restarting, then you forgot to uninstall pah with it so pah stored everything and things only got worse from there, you'll need to uninstall both and run a script cleaner to fix that Or just reload to before you uninstalled basically if you have a save from before you uninstalled it, then it becomes an issue with jcontainer what version are you using I'm using NMM, so Its the PAH 0.7.3 When a friend told me of a better version here, so I tried it, Im up to 27 slaves... I did everything the FAQ told me to do to uninstall, but still its stuck on "Restarting" ok, that's your original pah file that hasn't been updated in over 3 years, that's where pahe takes over what version is pah sexlab extension are you running and more importantly since you broke your save trying to uninstall the mod to fix your renamer, what version of jcontainer are you running Since I started today, all are up to date download and install this from page 100 http://www.loverslab.com/topic/37048-wip-paradise-halls-sexlab-extension-v01g-150506/page-100 if anything asks tell it to overwrite all files FYI as an update on my problem. I've uninstalled every mod I have and started from scratch. Installed ONLY the requirements for this mod and Sexlab. STILL have the same issue of losing the names and interaction with the slaves. I cannot figure out what is going on, so until a much later date, I will continue using the 1g and not use the RC version. I can't explain it, unless it's a bug in JContainers. attaching my latest repack And a known working version of jcontainers try it with the following load order last : paradise_halls.esm paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp (at the end of your load order) I've just gotten word that this repack does perform better than the last so it's not just cleanup i'm recommending it highly that's the current version with proper load order If the slave tracker quest is still on the quest list, does that mean I didn't remove all the PAH-related esp? paradise_halls.esm paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp MoreSlave.esp this is all I un-clicked on NMM that's correct, you disabled it from nmm, but either the scripts or esp's are still running, that's why people prefer mo over nmm check your skyrimlauncher to see any of those are still listed as enabled (no clue what more slaves is, but if that's a pah patch, it sounds like it - that's a conflicting mod to delete anyway) if your skyrimlauncher shows all clear then you'll need to check the install files to manually delete the scripts you see in the install files from the data\scripts folder then save the game without those esp's and scripts, then quit then run papyrus data transfer from nexus http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53045/? choose "remove loose scripts" then run the game for a bit and save it when you're ready to reinstall it, leave it in that order, But paradise_halls.esm paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp MoreSlave.esp<<<<< delete that or atleast leave it disabled moreslaves.esp sounds like http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/48748/? EDIT: I've been MIA on this for quite awhile and basically just comes as is, don't plan on continuing it. As an alternative I do suggest Paradise Halls SLextension which bumps up the slave limit to 50 plus other goodies added in the modder's recommending sl extension (this mod) as a replacement to his mod, blabla already put in everything from that mod during the early stages of pahe
Bobthehead Posted February 5, 2016 Posted February 5, 2016 Ummm.. I'm having troubles with PAHSE, in 1 of my save files I could restart the mod but when I load a save file in which I uninstall the PAHSE to re-install it again, it won't restart, I thought it just takes time.... but 30 and so minutes it doesn't finish, it just says "Restarting" Can anyone tell how to fix this? Btw, the only reason I uninstalled PAHSE is because renaming the slaves doesn't work and I can't enslave new ones the other stuff seems fine(sex,work,training)... uninstalling/reinstalling the mod is unlikely to fix that, something's broken with your installation or just with the save if you're using mo make sure nothing overwrites pahe and additionally for issues with the renamer, find what's overwriting your jcontainer--that's what you should be looking at rather than uninstalling next if you uninstalled pahe to fix it and it's restarting, then you forgot to uninstall pah with it so pah stored everything and things only got worse from there, you'll need to uninstall both and run a script cleaner to fix that Or just reload to before you uninstalled basically if you have a save from before you uninstalled it, then it becomes an issue with jcontainer what version are you using I'm using NMM, so Its the PAH 0.7.3 When a friend told me of a better version here, so I tried it, Im up to 27 slaves... I did everything the FAQ told me to do to uninstall, but still its stuck on "Restarting" ok, that's your original pah file that hasn't been updated in over 3 years, that's where pahe takes over what version is pah sexlab extension are you running and more importantly since you broke your save trying to uninstall the mod to fix your renamer, what version of jcontainer are you running Since I started today, all are up to date download and install this from page 100 http://www.loverslab.com/topic/37048-wip-paradise-halls-sexlab-extension-v01g-150506/page-100 if anything asks tell it to overwrite all files FYI as an update on my problem. I've uninstalled every mod I have and started from scratch. Installed ONLY the requirements for this mod and Sexlab. STILL have the same issue of losing the names and interaction with the slaves. I cannot figure out what is going on, so until a much later date, I will continue using the 1g and not use the RC version. I can't explain it, unless it's a bug in JContainers. attaching my latest repack And a known working version of jcontainers try it with the following load order last : paradise_halls.esm paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp (at the end of your load order) I've just gotten word that this repack does perform better than the last so it's not just cleanup i'm recommending it highly that's the current version with proper load order If the slave tracker quest is still on the quest list, does that mean I didn't remove all the PAH-related esp? paradise_halls.esm paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp MoreSlave.esp this is all I un-clicked on NMM that's correct, you disabled it from nmm, but either the scripts or esp's are still running, that's why people prefer mo over nmm check your skyrimlauncher to see any of those are still listed as enabled (no clue what more slaves is, but if that's a pah patch, it sounds like it - that's a conflicting mod to delete anyway) if your skyrimlauncher shows all clear then you'll need to check the install files to manually delete the scripts you see in the install files from the data\scripts folder then save the game without those esp's and scripts, then quit then run papyrus data transfer from nexus http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53045/? choose "remove loose scripts" then run the game for a bit and save it when you're ready to reinstall it, leave it in that order, But paradise_halls.esm paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp MoreSlave.esp<<<<< delete that or atleast leave it disabled moreslaves.esp sounds like http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/48748/? EDIT: I've been MIA on this for quite awhile and basically just comes as is, don't plan on continuing it. As an alternative I do suggest Paradise Halls SLextension which bumps up the slave limit to 50 plus other goodies added in the modder's recommending sl extension (this mod) as a replacement to his mod, blabla already put in everything from that mod during the early stages of pahe Finally got it to work, now there only 2 problems 1.Skyrim tends to CTD when I try to remove my slave armor/clothing Is this a bug? or I did something wrong 2. Marking slaves no longer works, I marked them but they die
valynon Posted February 5, 2016 Posted February 5, 2016 I had a problem with constant crashing when my slaves changed as well - turned out to be an issue with some custom clothing mod and the body mod I was using.
CliftonJD Posted February 5, 2016 Posted February 5, 2016 Ummm.. I'm having troubles with PAHSE, in 1 of my save files I could restart the mod but when I load a save file in which I uninstall the PAHSE to re-install it again, it won't restart, I thought it just takes time.... but 30 and so minutes it doesn't finish, it just says "Restarting" Can anyone tell how to fix this? Btw, the only reason I uninstalled PAHSE is because renaming the slaves doesn't work and I can't enslave new ones the other stuff seems fine(sex,work,training)... uninstalling/reinstalling the mod is unlikely to fix that, something's broken with your installation or just with the save if you're using mo make sure nothing overwrites pahe and additionally for issues with the renamer, find what's overwriting your jcontainer--that's what you should be looking at rather than uninstalling next if you uninstalled pahe to fix it and it's restarting, then you forgot to uninstall pah with it so pah stored everything and things only got worse from there, you'll need to uninstall both and run a script cleaner to fix that Or just reload to before you uninstalled basically if you have a save from before you uninstalled it, then it becomes an issue with jcontainer what version are you using I'm using NMM, so Its the PAH 0.7.3 When a friend told me of a better version here, so I tried it, Im up to 27 slaves... I did everything the FAQ told me to do to uninstall, but still its stuck on "Restarting" ok, that's your original pah file that hasn't been updated in over 3 years, that's where pahe takes over what version is pah sexlab extension are you running and more importantly since you broke your save trying to uninstall the mod to fix your renamer, what version of jcontainer are you running Since I started today, all are up to date download and install this from page 100 http://www.loverslab.com/topic/37048-wip-paradise-halls-sexlab-extension-v01g-150506/page-100 if anything asks tell it to overwrite all files attaching my latest repack And a known working version of jcontainers try it with the following load order last : paradise_halls.esm paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp (at the end of your load order) I've just gotten word that this repack does perform better than the last so it's not just cleanup i'm recommending it highly that's the current version with proper load order If the slave tracker quest is still on the quest list, does that mean I didn't remove all the PAH-related esp? paradise_halls.esm paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp MoreSlave.esp this is all I un-clicked on NMM that's correct, you disabled it from nmm, but either the scripts or esp's are still running, that's why people prefer mo over nmm check your skyrimlauncher to see any of those are still listed as enabled (no clue what more slaves is, but if that's a pah patch, it sounds like it - that's a conflicting mod to delete anyway) if your skyrimlauncher shows all clear then you'll need to check the install files to manually delete the scripts you see in the install files from the data\scripts folder then save the game without those esp's and scripts, then quit then run papyrus data transfer from nexus http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53045/? choose "remove loose scripts" then run the game for a bit and save it when you're ready to reinstall it, leave it in that order, But paradise_halls.esm paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp MoreSlave.esp<<<<< delete that or atleast leave it disabled moreslaves.esp sounds like http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/48748/? EDIT: I've been MIA on this for quite awhile and basically just comes as is, don't plan on continuing it. As an alternative I do suggest Paradise Halls SLextension which bumps up the slave limit to 50 plus other goodies added in the modder's recommending sl extension (this mod) as a replacement to his mod, blabla already put in everything from that mod during the early stages of pahe Finally got it to work, now there only 2 problems 1.Skyrim tends to CTD when I try to remove my slave armor/clothing Is this a bug? or I did something wrong 2. Marking slaves no longer works, I marked them but they die ok, you posted us the load order in nmm, but something tells me based on stuff left behind when you disable it from nmm that it's not the same load order in skyrim get loot and run it, won't fully fix paradise halls, but fixes other mods so that pah can do its thing http://loot.github.io/ next find your skyrimlauncher by default it comes with the game, usually placed on the desktop now make sure your load order is still listed the same for those mods next check the status of the mod from the mcm are you using this with the repack as suggested above, all this talk about uninstalling the mod, nothing about the files you're using you said you got it working, but you still list problems and don't tell us if you've cleaned the save as suggested if you've done all the above, we need to narrow down is the game crashing from any random armors and clothing they happen to be wearing Or just certain pieces of armor you give them from custom armors if it's certain armors you give them, then check to see the armor matches the body type you're using, some hdt armors will need you to configure body slide for hdt after you've done all of the above, it might take a couple hours of real time and couple days of game time to update the changes if you're still having problems after that, you'll need to post a log of the crash
Bobthehead Posted February 6, 2016 Posted February 6, 2016 Ummm.. I'm having troubles with PAHSE, in 1 of my save files I could restart the mod but when I load a save file in which I uninstall the PAHSE to re-install it again, it won't restart, I thought it just takes time.... but 30 and so minutes it doesn't finish, it just says "Restarting" Can anyone tell how to fix this? Btw, the only reason I uninstalled PAHSE is because renaming the slaves doesn't work and I can't enslave new ones the other stuff seems fine(sex,work,training)... uninstalling/reinstalling the mod is unlikely to fix that, something's broken with your installation or just with the save if you're using mo make sure nothing overwrites pahe and additionally for issues with the renamer, find what's overwriting your jcontainer--that's what you should be looking at rather than uninstalling next if you uninstalled pahe to fix it and it's restarting, then you forgot to uninstall pah with it so pah stored everything and things only got worse from there, you'll need to uninstall both and run a script cleaner to fix that Or just reload to before you uninstalled basically if you have a save from before you uninstalled it, then it becomes an issue with jcontainer what version are you using I'm using NMM, so Its the PAH 0.7.3 When a friend told me of a better version here, so I tried it, Im up to 27 slaves... I did everything the FAQ told me to do to uninstall, but still its stuck on "Restarting" ok, that's your original pah file that hasn't been updated in over 3 years, that's where pahe takes over what version is pah sexlab extension are you running and more importantly since you broke your save trying to uninstall the mod to fix your renamer, what version of jcontainer are you running Since I started today, all are up to date download and install this from page 100 http://www.loverslab.com/topic/37048-wip-paradise-halls-sexlab-extension-v01g-150506/page-100 if anything asks tell it to overwrite all files attaching my latest repack And a known working version of jcontainers try it with the following load order last : paradise_halls.esm paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp (at the end of your load order) I've just gotten word that this repack does perform better than the last so it's not just cleanup i'm recommending it highly that's the current version with proper load order If the slave tracker quest is still on the quest list, does that mean I didn't remove all the PAH-related esp? paradise_halls.esm paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp MoreSlave.esp this is all I un-clicked on NMM that's correct, you disabled it from nmm, but either the scripts or esp's are still running, that's why people prefer mo over nmm check your skyrimlauncher to see any of those are still listed as enabled (no clue what more slaves is, but if that's a pah patch, it sounds like it - that's a conflicting mod to delete anyway) if your skyrimlauncher shows all clear then you'll need to check the install files to manually delete the scripts you see in the install files from the data\scripts folder then save the game without those esp's and scripts, then quit then run papyrus data transfer from nexus http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53045/? choose "remove loose scripts" then run the game for a bit and save it when you're ready to reinstall it, leave it in that order, But paradise_halls.esm paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp MoreSlave.esp<<<<< delete that or atleast leave it disabled moreslaves.esp sounds like http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/48748/? EDIT: I've been MIA on this for quite awhile and basically just comes as is, don't plan on continuing it. As an alternative I do suggest Paradise Halls SLextension which bumps up the slave limit to 50 plus other goodies added in the modder's recommending sl extension (this mod) as a replacement to his mod, blabla already put in everything from that mod during the early stages of pahe Finally got it to work, now there only 2 problems 1.Skyrim tends to CTD when I try to remove my slave armor/clothing Is this a bug? or I did something wrong 2. Marking slaves no longer works, I marked them but they die ok, you posted us the load order in nmm, but something tells me based on stuff left behind when you disable it from nmm that it's not the same load order in skyrim get loot and run it, won't fully fix paradise halls, but fixes other mods so that pah can do its thing http://loot.github.io/ next find your skyrimlauncher by default it comes with the game, usually placed on the desktop now make sure your load order is still listed the same for those mods next check the status of the mod from the mcm are you using this with the repack as suggested above, all this talk about uninstalling the mod, nothing about the files you're using you said you got it working, but you still list problems and don't tell us if you've cleaned the save as suggested if you've done all the above, we need to narrow down is the game crashing from any random armors and clothing they happen to be wearing Or just certain pieces of armor you give them from custom armors if it's certain armors you give them, then check to see the armor matches the body type you're using, some hdt armors will need you to configure body slide for hdt after you've done all of the above, it might take a couple hours of real time and couple days of game time to update the changes if you're still having problems after that, you'll need to post a log of the crash Got it to work, enslaved some slaves by marking them It works but then I decided to start a new game save since I want to start fresh Got 5 slaves, but when suddenly I marked a Thalmor Justicar for enslavement, he just died I also managed to find out what causes the equipment crash, Its when I take a equipped shield from a slave Im guessing its the Dual Sheath Redux, it works fine when I take the unequipped shield first. So Im left with the marking problem, it was working fine then it stopped working For the files I used, its the one you posted for me, the Repack2 and Jcloader, but just those 2
CliftonJD Posted February 6, 2016 Posted February 6, 2016 Ummm.. I'm having troubles with PAHSE, in 1 of my save files I could restart the mod but when I load a save file in which I uninstall the PAHSE to re-install it again, it won't restart, I thought it just takes time.... but 30 and so minutes it doesn't finish, it just says "Restarting" Can anyone tell how to fix this? Btw, the only reason I uninstalled PAHSE is because renaming the slaves doesn't work and I can't enslave new ones the other stuff seems fine(sex,work,training)... uninstalling/reinstalling the mod is unlikely to fix that, something's broken with your installation or just with the save if you're using mo make sure nothing overwrites pahe and additionally for issues with the renamer, find what's overwriting your jcontainer--that's what you should be looking at rather than uninstalling next if you uninstalled pahe to fix it and it's restarting, then you forgot to uninstall pah with it so pah stored everything and things only got worse from there, you'll need to uninstall both and run a script cleaner to fix that Or just reload to before you uninstalled basically if you have a save from before you uninstalled it, then it becomes an issue with jcontainer what version are you using I'm using NMM, so Its the PAH 0.7.3 When a friend told me of a better version here, so I tried it, Im up to 27 slaves... I did everything the FAQ told me to do to uninstall, but still its stuck on "Restarting" ok, that's your original pah file that hasn't been updated in over 3 years, that's where pahe takes over what version is pah sexlab extension are you running and more importantly since you broke your save trying to uninstall the mod to fix your renamer, what version of jcontainer are you running Since I started today, all are up to date download and install this from page 100 http://www.loverslab.com/topic/37048-wip-paradise-halls-sexlab-extension-v01g-150506/page-100 if anything asks tell it to overwrite all files attaching my latest repack And a known working version of jcontainers try it with the following load order last : paradise_halls.esm paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp (at the end of your load order) I've just gotten word that this repack does perform better than the last so it's not just cleanup i'm recommending it highly that's the current version with proper load order If the slave tracker quest is still on the quest list, does that mean I didn't remove all the PAH-related esp? paradise_halls.esm paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp MoreSlave.esp this is all I un-clicked on NMM that's correct, you disabled it from nmm, but either the scripts or esp's are still running, that's why people prefer mo over nmm check your skyrimlauncher to see any of those are still listed as enabled (no clue what more slaves is, but if that's a pah patch, it sounds like it - that's a conflicting mod to delete anyway) if your skyrimlauncher shows all clear then you'll need to check the install files to manually delete the scripts you see in the install files from the data\scripts folder then save the game without those esp's and scripts, then quit then run papyrus data transfer from nexus http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53045/? choose "remove loose scripts" then run the game for a bit and save it when you're ready to reinstall it, leave it in that order, But paradise_halls.esm paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp MoreSlave.esp<<<<< delete that or atleast leave it disabled moreslaves.esp sounds like http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/48748/? EDIT: I've been MIA on this for quite awhile and basically just comes as is, don't plan on continuing it. As an alternative I do suggest Paradise Halls SLextension which bumps up the slave limit to 50 plus other goodies added in the modder's recommending sl extension (this mod) as a replacement to his mod, blabla already put in everything from that mod during the early stages of pahe Finally got it to work, now there only 2 problems 1.Skyrim tends to CTD when I try to remove my slave armor/clothing Is this a bug? or I did something wrong 2. Marking slaves no longer works, I marked them but they die ok, you posted us the load order in nmm, but something tells me based on stuff left behind when you disable it from nmm that it's not the same load order in skyrim get loot and run it, won't fully fix paradise halls, but fixes other mods so that pah can do its thing http://loot.github.io/ next find your skyrimlauncher by default it comes with the game, usually placed on the desktop now make sure your load order is still listed the same for those mods next check the status of the mod from the mcm are you using this with the repack as suggested above, all this talk about uninstalling the mod, nothing about the files you're using you said you got it working, but you still list problems and don't tell us if you've cleaned the save as suggested if you've done all the above, we need to narrow down is the game crashing from any random armors and clothing they happen to be wearing Or just certain pieces of armor you give them from custom armors if it's certain armors you give them, then check to see the armor matches the body type you're using, some hdt armors will need you to configure body slide for hdt after you've done all of the above, it might take a couple hours of real time and couple days of game time to update the changes if you're still having problems after that, you'll need to post a log of the crash Got it to work, enslaved some slaves by marking them It works but then I decided to start a new game save since I want to start fresh Got 5 slaves, but when suddenly I marked a Thalmor Justicar for enslavement, he just died I also managed to find out what causes the equipment crash, Its when I take a equipped shield from a slave Im guessing its the Dual Sheath Redux, it works fine when I take the unequipped shield first. So Im left with the marking problem, it was working fine then it stopped working ok dual sheath redux might be an issue with xpmse then OR not having it installed -that requires a proper skeleton like xpmse, which also has it's own requirements to work properly And the latest version even come with an mcm for debugging issues with it the marking issue might fix itself if you can fix the other issue - if not then post the log after marking a "slave-to-be"
Bobthehead Posted February 6, 2016 Posted February 6, 2016 Ummm.. I'm having troubles with PAHSE, in 1 of my save files I could restart the mod but when I load a save file in which I uninstall the PAHSE to re-install it again, it won't restart, I thought it just takes time.... but 30 and so minutes it doesn't finish, it just says "Restarting" Can anyone tell how to fix this? Btw, the only reason I uninstalled PAHSE is because renaming the slaves doesn't work and I can't enslave new ones the other stuff seems fine(sex,work,training)... uninstalling/reinstalling the mod is unlikely to fix that, something's broken with your installation or just with the save if you're using mo make sure nothing overwrites pahe and additionally for issues with the renamer, find what's overwriting your jcontainer--that's what you should be looking at rather than uninstalling next if you uninstalled pahe to fix it and it's restarting, then you forgot to uninstall pah with it so pah stored everything and things only got worse from there, you'll need to uninstall both and run a script cleaner to fix that Or just reload to before you uninstalled basically if you have a save from before you uninstalled it, then it becomes an issue with jcontainer what version are you using I'm using NMM, so Its the PAH 0.7.3 When a friend told me of a better version here, so I tried it, Im up to 27 slaves... I did everything the FAQ told me to do to uninstall, but still its stuck on "Restarting" ok, that's your original pah file that hasn't been updated in over 3 years, that's where pahe takes over what version is pah sexlab extension are you running and more importantly since you broke your save trying to uninstall the mod to fix your renamer, what version of jcontainer are you running Since I started today, all are up to date download and install this from page 100 http://www.loverslab.com/topic/37048-wip-paradise-halls-sexlab-extension-v01g-150506/page-100 if anything asks tell it to overwrite all files attaching my latest repack And a known working version of jcontainers try it with the following load order last : paradise_halls.esm paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp (at the end of your load order) I've just gotten word that this repack does perform better than the last so it's not just cleanup i'm recommending it highly that's the current version with proper load order If the slave tracker quest is still on the quest list, does that mean I didn't remove all the PAH-related esp? paradise_halls.esm paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp MoreSlave.esp this is all I un-clicked on NMM that's correct, you disabled it from nmm, but either the scripts or esp's are still running, that's why people prefer mo over nmm check your skyrimlauncher to see any of those are still listed as enabled (no clue what more slaves is, but if that's a pah patch, it sounds like it - that's a conflicting mod to delete anyway) if your skyrimlauncher shows all clear then you'll need to check the install files to manually delete the scripts you see in the install files from the data\scripts folder then save the game without those esp's and scripts, then quit then run papyrus data transfer from nexus http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53045/? choose "remove loose scripts" then run the game for a bit and save it when you're ready to reinstall it, leave it in that order, But paradise_halls.esm paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp MoreSlave.esp<<<<< delete that or atleast leave it disabled moreslaves.esp sounds like http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/48748/? EDIT: I've been MIA on this for quite awhile and basically just comes as is, don't plan on continuing it. As an alternative I do suggest Paradise Halls SLextension which bumps up the slave limit to 50 plus other goodies added in the modder's recommending sl extension (this mod) as a replacement to his mod, blabla already put in everything from that mod during the early stages of pahe Finally got it to work, now there only 2 problems 1.Skyrim tends to CTD when I try to remove my slave armor/clothing Is this a bug? or I did something wrong 2. Marking slaves no longer works, I marked them but they die ok, you posted us the load order in nmm, but something tells me based on stuff left behind when you disable it from nmm that it's not the same load order in skyrim get loot and run it, won't fully fix paradise halls, but fixes other mods so that pah can do its thing http://loot.github.io/ next find your skyrimlauncher by default it comes with the game, usually placed on the desktop now make sure your load order is still listed the same for those mods next check the status of the mod from the mcm are you using this with the repack as suggested above, all this talk about uninstalling the mod, nothing about the files you're using you said you got it working, but you still list problems and don't tell us if you've cleaned the save as suggested if you've done all the above, we need to narrow down is the game crashing from any random armors and clothing they happen to be wearing Or just certain pieces of armor you give them from custom armors if it's certain armors you give them, then check to see the armor matches the body type you're using, some hdt armors will need you to configure body slide for hdt after you've done all of the above, it might take a couple hours of real time and couple days of game time to update the changes if you're still having problems after that, you'll need to post a log of the crash Got it to work, enslaved some slaves by marking them It works but then I decided to start a new game save since I want to start fresh Got 5 slaves, but when suddenly I marked a Thalmor Justicar for enslavement, he just died I also managed to find out what causes the equipment crash, Its when I take a equipped shield from a slave Im guessing its the Dual Sheath Redux, it works fine when I take the unequipped shield first. So Im left with the marking problem, it was working fine then it stopped working ok dual sheath redux might be an issue with xpmse then OR not having it installed -that requires a proper skeleton like xpmse, which also has it's own requirements to work properly And the latest version even come with an mcm for debugging issues with it the marking issue might fix itself if you can fix the other issue - if not then post the log after marking a "slave-to-be" Ok, its working fine now, Thanks for finding the time to help me Apparently Moreslave.esm was activated when I run LOOT. Thanks for everything And about training the slaves, How do I deal with Pose Training and Morality? are they still unscripted?
EinarrTheRed Posted February 6, 2016 Posted February 6, 2016 Okay gang, Fellglow camp is back out of the garage, with a tune up and a brand new set of rims... (don't ask me why I'm using car metaphors, just go with it, its 2 AM and I'm tired ) Rather than clutter up this thread with it, I've made its own thread which you can find here, Fellglow Slaver Camp Rebuilt You can download it there, its about 25 MB. I've updated the installation instructions, pay careful attention to that or you'll have problems (dear lord did we ever in testing!). You can report any bugs over there and Clifton or I will respond. An just to give credit where it is richly deserved, this mod probably would not have gotten released without Clifton's help, I was pretty well stumped on some things and he managed to trouble shoot the problems and get me going forward again. So buy him a beer or something, he earned it. Enjoy!
CryptoZero Posted February 6, 2016 Posted February 6, 2016 First of all, sorry but I don't speak english I'll do my best to be clear. Well thank you all for the effort invested over this mod. This add more fun and posibilities, wich is the best video games offer us! at least to me =). Again congratulations!.With that being said, I find really hard to locate the arpopiate files even to apply a testing process over it. So if some one could, please update the files list in the first page of this thread with the lates ones, or clarify the order, it would be really helpfull. I hope it won't represent a big problem. I'm asking this because I have had a really hard time finding which is the last file or the latest stable one. And I have been solving mods issues(this and other ones) for about a week now, and having to read the 100 pages of this post to find that there is a newer version around is not something I could do right now. Its not that I don't want to, but my brain is in automatic pilot right now XD. Again sorry for the request and thanks for the mod.
valynon Posted February 6, 2016 Posted February 6, 2016 zbf cuffs leather binds from ZaZanimationpack.esm. If you have these in your inventory you will get a dialogue option "restrain slave". Restraining a slave for some amount of hours shows an increase in the pose stat when the slave info spell is cast, but I have not seen any change in a slave's behavior by increasing it.
Bobthehead Posted February 6, 2016 Posted February 6, 2016 Having problems is this normal? or am I missing files? I got:zaz Resources- Whips and Restraints and Animation PackDevious Devices: Assets, Integration, and ExpansionSexlab: Framework and Aroused Dedux
CliftonJD Posted February 6, 2016 Posted February 6, 2016 Ummm.. I'm having troubles with PAHSE, in 1 of my save files I could restart the mod but when I load a save file in which I uninstall the PAHSE to re-install it again, it won't restart, I thought it just takes time.... but 30 and so minutes it doesn't finish, it just says "Restarting" Can anyone tell how to fix this? Btw, the only reason I uninstalled PAHSE is because renaming the slaves doesn't work and I can't enslave new ones the other stuff seems fine(sex,work,training)... uninstalling/reinstalling the mod is unlikely to fix that, something's broken with your installation or just with the save if you're using mo make sure nothing overwrites pahe and additionally for issues with the renamer, find what's overwriting your jcontainer--that's what you should be looking at rather than uninstalling next if you uninstalled pahe to fix it and it's restarting, then you forgot to uninstall pah with it so pah stored everything and things only got worse from there, you'll need to uninstall both and run a script cleaner to fix that Or just reload to before you uninstalled basically if you have a save from before you uninstalled it, then it becomes an issue with jcontainer what version are you using I'm using NMM, so Its the PAH 0.7.3 When a friend told me of a better version here, so I tried it, Im up to 27 slaves... I did everything the FAQ told me to do to uninstall, but still its stuck on "Restarting" ok, that's your original pah file that hasn't been updated in over 3 years, that's where pahe takes over what version is pah sexlab extension are you running and more importantly since you broke your save trying to uninstall the mod to fix your renamer, what version of jcontainer are you running Since I started today, all are up to date download and install this from page 100 http://www.loverslab.com/topic/37048-wip-paradise-halls-sexlab-extension-v01g-150506/page-100 if anything asks tell it to overwrite all files attaching my latest repack And a known working version of jcontainers try it with the following load order last : paradise_halls.esm paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp (at the end of your load order) I've just gotten word that this repack does perform better than the last so it's not just cleanup i'm recommending it highly that's the current version with proper load order If the slave tracker quest is still on the quest list, does that mean I didn't remove all the PAH-related esp? paradise_halls.esm paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp MoreSlave.esp this is all I un-clicked on NMM that's correct, you disabled it from nmm, but either the scripts or esp's are still running, that's why people prefer mo over nmm check your skyrimlauncher to see any of those are still listed as enabled (no clue what more slaves is, but if that's a pah patch, it sounds like it - that's a conflicting mod to delete anyway) if your skyrimlauncher shows all clear then you'll need to check the install files to manually delete the scripts you see in the install files from the data\scripts folder then save the game without those esp's and scripts, then quit then run papyrus data transfer from nexus http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53045/? choose "remove loose scripts" then run the game for a bit and save it when you're ready to reinstall it, leave it in that order, But paradise_halls.esm paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp MoreSlave.esp<<<<< delete that or atleast leave it disabled moreslaves.esp sounds like http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/48748/? EDIT: I've been MIA on this for quite awhile and basically just comes as is, don't plan on continuing it. As an alternative I do suggest Paradise Halls SLextension which bumps up the slave limit to 50 plus other goodies added in the modder's recommending sl extension (this mod) as a replacement to his mod, blabla already put in everything from that mod during the early stages of pahe Finally got it to work, now there only 2 problems 1.Skyrim tends to CTD when I try to remove my slave armor/clothing Is this a bug? or I did something wrong 2. Marking slaves no longer works, I marked them but they die ok, you posted us the load order in nmm, but something tells me based on stuff left behind when you disable it from nmm that it's not the same load order in skyrim get loot and run it, won't fully fix paradise halls, but fixes other mods so that pah can do its thing http://loot.github.io/ next find your skyrimlauncher by default it comes with the game, usually placed on the desktop now make sure your load order is still listed the same for those mods next check the status of the mod from the mcm are you using this with the repack as suggested above, all this talk about uninstalling the mod, nothing about the files you're using you said you got it working, but you still list problems and don't tell us if you've cleaned the save as suggested if you've done all the above, we need to narrow down is the game crashing from any random armors and clothing they happen to be wearing Or just certain pieces of armor you give them from custom armors if it's certain armors you give them, then check to see the armor matches the body type you're using, some hdt armors will need you to configure body slide for hdt after you've done all of the above, it might take a couple hours of real time and couple days of game time to update the changes if you're still having problems after that, you'll need to post a log of the crash Got it to work, enslaved some slaves by marking them It works but then I decided to start a new game save since I want to start fresh Got 5 slaves, but when suddenly I marked a Thalmor Justicar for enslavement, he just died I also managed to find out what causes the equipment crash, Its when I take a equipped shield from a slave Im guessing its the Dual Sheath Redux, it works fine when I take the unequipped shield first. So Im left with the marking problem, it was working fine then it stopped working ok dual sheath redux might be an issue with xpmse then OR not having it installed -that requires a proper skeleton like xpmse, which also has it's own requirements to work properly And the latest version even come with an mcm for debugging issues with it the marking issue might fix itself if you can fix the other issue - if not then post the log after marking a "slave-to-be" Ok, its working fine now, Thanks for finding the time to help me Apparently Moreslave.esm was activated when I run LOOT. Thanks for everything And about training the slaves, How do I deal with Pose Training and Morality? are they still unscripted? ok, read from valynon and my response to it for pose training zbf cuffs leather binds from ZaZanimationpack.esm. If you have these in your inventory you will get a dialogue option "restrain slave". Restraining a slave for some amount of hours shows an increase in the pose stat when the slave info spell is cast, but I have not seen any change in a slave's behavior by increasing it. the slave behavior changes come thru increased submission from willingness to fight to respect training - higher pose training means less time spent training other stats to get adequate submission for respect and fight training to start - this comes at a sacrifice having put less time into those other stats felglow keep is more interested in anger and sex training, all stats have values, but little is given to pose training until all other stats have been aquired Having problems is this normal? or am I missing files? I got: zaz Resources- Whips and Restraints and Animation Pack Devious Devices: Assets, Integration, and Expansion Sexlab: Framework and Aroused Dedux 2016-02-06_00001.jpg 2016-02-06_00002.jpg 2016-02-06_00003.jpg notice above he said zaz animation pack, not zaz resources, zaz resources is a conflicting mod to zaz animation pack and fnis tells you it has problems that haven't been fix - the author abandoned that project years ago to make zaz animation pack instead... First of all, sorry but I don't speak english I'll do my best to be clear. Well thank you all for the effort invested over this mod. This add more fun and posibilities, wich is the best video games offer us! at least to me =). Again congratulations!. With that being said, I find really hard to locate the arpopiate files even to apply a testing process over it. So if some one could, please update the files list in the first page of this thread with the lates ones, or clarify the order, it would be really helpfull. I hope it won't represent a big problem. I'm asking this because I have had a really hard time finding which is the last file or the latest stable one. And I have been solving mods issues(this and other ones) for about a week now, and having to read the 100 pages of this post to find that there is a newer version around is not something I could do right now. Its not that I don't want to, but my brain is in automatic pilot right now XD. Again sorry for the request and thanks for the mod. yes you're right there's 100 pages here now, but the only reason the latest file isn't up is the author is away atm - he technically did post the latest file, but too many had issues with it so I released a repack of all his files into 1ready-to-use installation file, he even posted my first repack before he left, but that was before the holidays and I've since discovered bugs in my own repack and had to clean up and repack it you'll find repack2 of version h in my post on page 100 Update ready: as there have been no new reports from the combat patch i'm including it in this new repack3 and releasing an additional beta patch to coincide with it- both patches are left optional, but so far i'm getting better results from it (files moved to current with update)
jal856 Posted February 7, 2016 Posted February 7, 2016 By any chance is this compatible with the Defeat mod? Because by default, Paradise halls slave system required you to put an npc into a bleedout state, then use the activate button (E) On them to some how put the collar on them. But doing that opens up the Defeat menu instead with it's options.
EinarrTheRed Posted February 7, 2016 Posted February 7, 2016 Its sort of compatible. The current version requires you to get their health below a threshold,,but not necessarily bleedout. If they are down on one knee you should get the option for Knockout or to Enslave Health (enslave them due to low health), just enslave and you're good. If you take the knock out option you can still tie them up, put them in a sack or whatever and then at some later point use a spell like frostbite, sparks, etc while they are still tied up to get them back to low health and then enslave them. You can adjust how low their health has to be in the MCM option, IIRC the default is 50% or less health. So yes, you can use both together.
CliftonJD Posted February 7, 2016 Posted February 7, 2016 By any chance is this compatible with the Defeat mod? Because by default, Paradise halls slave system required you to put an npc into a bleedout state, then use the activate button (E) On them to some how put the collar on them. But doing that opens up the Defeat menu instead with it's options. Its sort of compatible. The current version requires you to get their health below a threshold,,but not necessarily bleedout. If they are down on one knee you should get the option for Knockout or to Enslave Health (enslave them due to low health), just enslave and you're good. If you take the knock out option you can still tie them up, put them in a sack or whatever and then at some later point use a spell like frostbite, sparks, etc while they are still tied up to get them back to low health and then enslave them. You can adjust how low their health has to be in the MCM option, IIRC the default is 50% or less health. So yes, you can use both together. its compatible enough the 2 mods are looking for each other at game load so there really shouldn't be any need to get their health to a certain level if defeat has them, it should be able to pass off to pahe -if that's not how it works you'll have to tell me tho, I don't use defeat -additionally if that's not working I don't want the mod looking for defeat -its upto defeat users to let us know if that's broken so bla can get it fixed
EinarrTheRed Posted February 7, 2016 Posted February 7, 2016 I've not been able to get it to let me enslave someone tied up with defeat, so no I guess its not entirely working. They don't seem to directly conflict, if I get someone below 50% health then I can enslave them or they're knocked down I can tie them up using the defeat options. But if I tie them up and let them heal, I can't enslave them after that without reducing their health.
CliftonJD Posted February 7, 2016 Posted February 7, 2016 I've not been able to get it to let me enslave someone tied up with defeat, so no I guess its not entirely working. They don't seem to directly conflict, if I get someone below 50% health then I can enslave them or they're knocked down I can tie them up using the defeat options. But if I tie them up and let them heal, I can't enslave them after that without reducing their health. then it's defeating the whole point - the 2 mods look for each other, its a fine line between compatible and supporting your description sounds like compatible, but the code shows it had better be supporting as well so... make a note of this we need to get that fixed
D_ManXX2 Posted February 7, 2016 Posted February 7, 2016 defeat is currently not fully supported it still need to fixed to fully work with paradise halls. untill a new update is made defeat will not fully enslave the way it was suppose too. The only thing that happens is an npc will get back up and start attacking you again with full health instead of the capture by paradise halls.
CliftonJD Posted February 7, 2016 Posted February 7, 2016 defeat is currently not fully supported it still need to fixed to fully work with paradise halls. untill a new update is made defeat will not fully enslave the way it was suppose too. The only thing that happens is an npc will get back up and start attacking you again with full health instead of the capture by paradise halls. oh, didn't think about that - the issue's not at pahe, it's with defeat's updates since this was added, they did something that lost that ability
Ammo12ga Posted February 7, 2016 Posted February 7, 2016 The restrain slave which I did not know was from the cuffs is one of the coolest additions to PAH ever. A few times I had not gotten the dialogue. Had noticed the pose stat. Sometimes, the things which may seem small to some in a mod really make it. Coming back and seeing the slave kind of sway while restrained sets an incredible mood.
EinarrTheRed Posted February 8, 2016 Posted February 8, 2016 In addition to Defeat not fully working with PAHE, neither does TDF Prostitution which is even worse. I ended up uninstalling it because while it will kinda work initially, once you get a slave to the point where they are supposed to work on their own it tend to get really glitchy and often for me just didn't work. I'd love to see either TDF made compatible OR for us to just have our own built in "slave prostitution" option. An yeah, the restraint option added in PAHE was really nice. I'm hoping we can maybe expand that a bit in the future and that reminds me I was gonna take a look some thing related to that.
CryptoZero Posted February 8, 2016 Posted February 8, 2016 Ummm.. I'm having troubles with PAHSE, in 1 of my save files I could restart the mod but when I load a save file in which I uninstall the PAHSE to re-install it again, it won't restart, I thought it just takes time.... but 30 and so minutes it doesn't finish, it just says "Restarting" Can anyone tell how to fix this? Btw, the only reason I uninstalled PAHSE is because renaming the slaves doesn't work and I can't enslave new ones the other stuff seems fine(sex,work,training)... uninstalling/reinstalling the mod is unlikely to fix that, something's broken with your installation or just with the save if you're using mo make sure nothing overwrites pahe and additionally for issues with the renamer, find what's overwriting your jcontainer--that's what you should be looking at rather than uninstalling next if you uninstalled pahe to fix it and it's restarting, then you forgot to uninstall pah with it so pah stored everything and things only got worse from there, you'll need to uninstall both and run a script cleaner to fix that Or just reload to before you uninstalled basically if you have a save from before you uninstalled it, then it becomes an issue with jcontainer what version are you using I'm using NMM, so Its the PAH 0.7.3 When a friend told me of a better version here, so I tried it, Im up to 27 slaves... I did everything the FAQ told me to do to uninstall, but still its stuck on "Restarting" ok, that's your original pah file that hasn't been updated in over 3 years, that's where pahe takes over what version is pah sexlab extension are you running and more importantly since you broke your save trying to uninstall the mod to fix your renamer, what version of jcontainer are you running Since I started today, all are up to date download and install this from page 100 http://www.loverslab.com/topic/37048-wip-paradise-halls-sexlab-extension-v01g-150506/page-100 if anything asks tell it to overwrite all files attaching my latest repack And a known working version of jcontainers try it with the following load order last : paradise_halls.esm paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp (at the end of your load order) I've just gotten word that this repack does perform better than the last so it's not just cleanup i'm recommending it highly that's the current version with proper load order If the slave tracker quest is still on the quest list, does that mean I didn't remove all the PAH-related esp? paradise_halls.esm paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp MoreSlave.esp this is all I un-clicked on NMM that's correct, you disabled it from nmm, but either the scripts or esp's are still running, that's why people prefer mo over nmm check your skyrimlauncher to see any of those are still listed as enabled (no clue what more slaves is, but if that's a pah patch, it sounds like it - that's a conflicting mod to delete anyway) if your skyrimlauncher shows all clear then you'll need to check the install files to manually delete the scripts you see in the install files from the data\scripts folder then save the game without those esp's and scripts, then quit then run papyrus data transfer from nexus http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53045/? choose "remove loose scripts" then run the game for a bit and save it when you're ready to reinstall it, leave it in that order, But paradise_halls.esm paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp MoreSlave.esp<<<<< delete that or atleast leave it disabled moreslaves.esp sounds like http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/48748/? EDIT: I've been MIA on this for quite awhile and basically just comes as is, don't plan on continuing it. As an alternative I do suggest Paradise Halls SLextension which bumps up the slave limit to 50 plus other goodies added in the modder's recommending sl extension (this mod) as a replacement to his mod, blabla already put in everything from that mod during the early stages of pahe Finally got it to work, now there only 2 problems 1.Skyrim tends to CTD when I try to remove my slave armor/clothing Is this a bug? or I did something wrong 2. Marking slaves no longer works, I marked them but they die ok, you posted us the load order in nmm, but something tells me based on stuff left behind when you disable it from nmm that it's not the same load order in skyrim get loot and run it, won't fully fix paradise halls, but fixes other mods so that pah can do its thing http://loot.github.io/ next find your skyrimlauncher by default it comes with the game, usually placed on the desktop now make sure your load order is still listed the same for those mods next check the status of the mod from the mcm are you using this with the repack as suggested above, all this talk about uninstalling the mod, nothing about the files you're using you said you got it working, but you still list problems and don't tell us if you've cleaned the save as suggested if you've done all the above, we need to narrow down is the game crashing from any random armors and clothing they happen to be wearing Or just certain pieces of armor you give them from custom armors if it's certain armors you give them, then check to see the armor matches the body type you're using, some hdt armors will need you to configure body slide for hdt after you've done all of the above, it might take a couple hours of real time and couple days of game time to update the changes if you're still having problems after that, you'll need to post a log of the crash Got it to work, enslaved some slaves by marking them It works but then I decided to start a new game save since I want to start fresh Got 5 slaves, but when suddenly I marked a Thalmor Justicar for enslavement, he just died I also managed to find out what causes the equipment crash, Its when I take a equipped shield from a slave Im guessing its the Dual Sheath Redux, it works fine when I take the unequipped shield first. So Im left with the marking problem, it was working fine then it stopped working ok dual sheath redux might be an issue with xpmse then OR not having it installed -that requires a proper skeleton like xpmse, which also has it's own requirements to work properly And the latest version even come with an mcm for debugging issues with it the marking issue might fix itself if you can fix the other issue - if not then post the log after marking a "slave-to-be" Ok, its working fine now, Thanks for finding the time to help me Apparently Moreslave.esm was activated when I run LOOT. Thanks for everything And about training the slaves, How do I deal with Pose Training and Morality? are they still unscripted? ok, read from valynon and my response to it for pose training zbf cuffs leather binds from ZaZanimationpack.esm. If you have these in your inventory you will get a dialogue option "restrain slave". Restraining a slave for some amount of hours shows an increase in the pose stat when the slave info spell is cast, but I have not seen any change in a slave's behavior by increasing it. the slave behavior changes come thru increased submission from willingness to fight to respect training - higher pose training means less time spent training other stats to get adequate submission for respect and fight training to start - this comes at a sacrifice having put less time into those other stats felglow keep is more interested in anger and sex training, all stats have values, but little is given to pose training until all other stats have been aquired Having problems is this normal? or am I missing files? I got: zaz Resources- Whips and Restraints and Animation Pack Devious Devices: Assets, Integration, and Expansion Sexlab: Framework and Aroused Dedux 2016-02-06_00001.jpg 2016-02-06_00002.jpg 2016-02-06_00003.jpg notice above he said zaz animation pack, not zaz resources, zaz resources is a conflicting mod to zaz animation pack and fnis tells you it has problems that haven't been fix - the author abandoned that project years ago to make zaz animation pack instead... First of all, sorry but I don't speak english I'll do my best to be clear. Well thank you all for the effort invested over this mod. This add more fun and posibilities, wich is the best video games offer us! at least to me =). Again congratulations!. With that being said, I find really hard to locate the arpopiate files even to apply a testing process over it. So if some one could, please update the files list in the first page of this thread with the lates ones, or clarify the order, it would be really helpfull. I hope it won't represent a big problem. I'm asking this because I have had a really hard time finding which is the last file or the latest stable one. And I have been solving mods issues(this and other ones) for about a week now, and having to read the 100 pages of this post to find that there is a newer version around is not something I could do right now. Its not that I don't want to, but my brain is in automatic pilot right now XD. Again sorry for the request and thanks for the mod. yes you're right there's 100 pages here now, but the only reason the latest file isn't up is the author is away atm - he technically did post the latest file, but too many had issues with it so I released a repack of all his files into 1ready-to-use installation file, he even posted my first repack before he left, but that was before the holidays and I've since discovered bugs in my own repack and had to clean up and repack it you'll find repack2 of version h in my post on page 100 Update ready: as there have been no new reports from the combat patch i'm including it in this new repack3 paradise_halls sl extension repack 3 release h_rc0.5.zip and releasing an additional beta patch to coincide with it- both patches are left optional, but so far i'm getting better results from it paradise_halls_SLExtension fight.esp (the above file is optional addon for old users of repack2 to avoid the full download of repack3) the next file is completely beta, in theory it should improve odds for a slave fight trigger-- experienced testers only, keep a save point paradise_halls_SLExtension_fight.esp Thanks for your fast response. This H file have all the content that the G version?. What instalation order should I follow, the original "Paradise Halls - Skyrim Slavery WIP - Version 0_7_3", all the new "G" files, and later all the "H" repack ones, or only the original file "Paradise Halls - Skyrim Slavery WIP - Version 0_7_3" and then the "H" repack 3 version?. Again sorry to bother.
CliftonJD Posted February 8, 2016 Posted February 8, 2016 Ummm.. I'm having troubles with PAHSE, in 1 of my save files I could restart the mod but when I load a save file in which I uninstall the PAHSE to re-install it again, it won't restart, I thought it just takes time.... but 30 and so minutes it doesn't finish, it just says "Restarting" Can anyone tell how to fix this? Btw, the only reason I uninstalled PAHSE is because renaming the slaves doesn't work and I can't enslave new ones the other stuff seems fine(sex,work,training)... uninstalling/reinstalling the mod is unlikely to fix that, something's broken with your installation or just with the save if you're using mo make sure nothing overwrites pahe and additionally for issues with the renamer, find what's overwriting your jcontainer--that's what you should be looking at rather than uninstalling next if you uninstalled pahe to fix it and it's restarting, then you forgot to uninstall pah with it so pah stored everything and things only got worse from there, you'll need to uninstall both and run a script cleaner to fix that Or just reload to before you uninstalled basically if you have a save from before you uninstalled it, then it becomes an issue with jcontainer what version are you using I'm using NMM, so Its the PAH 0.7.3 When a friend told me of a better version here, so I tried it, Im up to 27 slaves... I did everything the FAQ told me to do to uninstall, but still its stuck on "Restarting" ok, that's your original pah file that hasn't been updated in over 3 years, that's where pahe takes over what version is pah sexlab extension are you running and more importantly since you broke your save trying to uninstall the mod to fix your renamer, what version of jcontainer are you running Since I started today, all are up to date download and install this from page 100 http://www.loverslab.com/topic/37048-wip-paradise-halls-sexlab-extension-v01g-150506/page-100 if anything asks tell it to overwrite all files attaching my latest repack And a known working version of jcontainers try it with the following load order last : paradise_halls.esm paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp (at the end of your load order) I've just gotten word that this repack does perform better than the last so it's not just cleanup i'm recommending it highly that's the current version with proper load order If the slave tracker quest is still on the quest list, does that mean I didn't remove all the PAH-related esp? paradise_halls.esm paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp MoreSlave.esp this is all I un-clicked on NMM that's correct, you disabled it from nmm, but either the scripts or esp's are still running, that's why people prefer mo over nmm check your skyrimlauncher to see any of those are still listed as enabled (no clue what more slaves is, but if that's a pah patch, it sounds like it - that's a conflicting mod to delete anyway) if your skyrimlauncher shows all clear then you'll need to check the install files to manually delete the scripts you see in the install files from the data\scripts folder then save the game without those esp's and scripts, then quit then run papyrus data transfer from nexus http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53045/? choose "remove loose scripts" then run the game for a bit and save it when you're ready to reinstall it, leave it in that order, But paradise_halls.esm paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp MoreSlave.esp<<<<< delete that or atleast leave it disabled moreslaves.esp sounds like http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/48748/? EDIT: I've been MIA on this for quite awhile and basically just comes as is, don't plan on continuing it. As an alternative I do suggest Paradise Halls SLextension which bumps up the slave limit to 50 plus other goodies added in the modder's recommending sl extension (this mod) as a replacement to his mod, blabla already put in everything from that mod during the early stages of pahe Finally got it to work, now there only 2 problems 1.Skyrim tends to CTD when I try to remove my slave armor/clothing Is this a bug? or I did something wrong 2. Marking slaves no longer works, I marked them but they die ok, you posted us the load order in nmm, but something tells me based on stuff left behind when you disable it from nmm that it's not the same load order in skyrim get loot and run it, won't fully fix paradise halls, but fixes other mods so that pah can do its thing http://loot.github.io/ next find your skyrimlauncher by default it comes with the game, usually placed on the desktop now make sure your load order is still listed the same for those mods next check the status of the mod from the mcm are you using this with the repack as suggested above, all this talk about uninstalling the mod, nothing about the files you're using you said you got it working, but you still list problems and don't tell us if you've cleaned the save as suggested if you've done all the above, we need to narrow down is the game crashing from any random armors and clothing they happen to be wearing Or just certain pieces of armor you give them from custom armors if it's certain armors you give them, then check to see the armor matches the body type you're using, some hdt armors will need you to configure body slide for hdt after you've done all of the above, it might take a couple hours of real time and couple days of game time to update the changes if you're still having problems after that, you'll need to post a log of the crash Got it to work, enslaved some slaves by marking them It works but then I decided to start a new game save since I want to start fresh Got 5 slaves, but when suddenly I marked a Thalmor Justicar for enslavement, he just died I also managed to find out what causes the equipment crash, Its when I take a equipped shield from a slave Im guessing its the Dual Sheath Redux, it works fine when I take the unequipped shield first. So Im left with the marking problem, it was working fine then it stopped working ok dual sheath redux might be an issue with xpmse then OR not having it installed -that requires a proper skeleton like xpmse, which also has it's own requirements to work properly And the latest version even come with an mcm for debugging issues with it the marking issue might fix itself if you can fix the other issue - if not then post the log after marking a "slave-to-be" Ok, its working fine now, Thanks for finding the time to help me Apparently Moreslave.esm was activated when I run LOOT. Thanks for everything And about training the slaves, How do I deal with Pose Training and Morality? are they still unscripted? ok, read from valynon and my response to it for pose training zbf cuffs leather binds from ZaZanimationpack.esm. If you have these in your inventory you will get a dialogue option "restrain slave". Restraining a slave for some amount of hours shows an increase in the pose stat when the slave info spell is cast, but I have not seen any change in a slave's behavior by increasing it. the slave behavior changes come thru increased submission from willingness to fight to respect training - higher pose training means less time spent training other stats to get adequate submission for respect and fight training to start - this comes at a sacrifice having put less time into those other stats felglow keep is more interested in anger and sex training, all stats have values, but little is given to pose training until all other stats have been aquired Having problems is this normal? or am I missing files? I got: zaz Resources- Whips and Restraints and Animation Pack Devious Devices: Assets, Integration, and Expansion Sexlab: Framework and Aroused Dedux 2016-02-06_00001.jpg 2016-02-06_00002.jpg 2016-02-06_00003.jpg notice above he said zaz animation pack, not zaz resources, zaz resources is a conflicting mod to zaz animation pack and fnis tells you it has problems that haven't been fix - the author abandoned that project years ago to make zaz animation pack instead... First of all, sorry but I don't speak english I'll do my best to be clear. Well thank you all for the effort invested over this mod. This add more fun and posibilities, wich is the best video games offer us! at least to me =). Again congratulations!. With that being said, I find really hard to locate the arpopiate files even to apply a testing process over it. So if some one could, please update the files list in the first page of this thread with the lates ones, or clarify the order, it would be really helpfull. I hope it won't represent a big problem. I'm asking this because I have had a really hard time finding which is the last file or the latest stable one. And I have been solving mods issues(this and other ones) for about a week now, and having to read the 100 pages of this post to find that there is a newer version around is not something I could do right now. Its not that I don't want to, but my brain is in automatic pilot right now XD. Again sorry for the request and thanks for the mod. yes you're right there's 100 pages here now, but the only reason the latest file isn't up is the author is away atm - he technically did post the latest file, but too many had issues with it so I released a repack of all his files into 1ready-to-use installation file, he even posted my first repack before he left, but that was before the holidays and I've since discovered bugs in my own repack and had to clean up and repack it you'll find repack2 of version h in my post on page 100 Update ready: as there have been no new reports from the combat patch i'm including it in this new repack3 paradise_halls sl extension repack 3 release h_rc0.5.zip and releasing an additional beta patch to coincide with it- both patches are left optional, but so far i'm getting better results from it paradise_halls_SLExtension fight.esp (the above file is optional addon for old users of repack2 to avoid the full download of repack3) the next file is completely beta, in theory it should improve odds for a slave fight trigger-- experienced testers only, keep a save point paradise_halls_SLExtension_fight.esp Thanks for your fast response. This H file have all the content that the G version?. What instalation order should I follow, the original "Paradise Halls - Skyrim Slavery WIP - Version 0_7_3", all the new "G" files, and later all the "H" repack ones, or only the original file "Paradise Halls - Skyrim Slavery WIP - Version 0_7_3" and then the "H" repack 3 version?. Again sorry to bother. everything pahe is still included, but still need original paradise halls from nexus underneath basically get paradise halls from nexus then install this and decide if you want to try the new beta fight patch underneath it, use the above load order last for all files that apply to you
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.