[Discontinued] Paradise Halls - SexLab Extension v0.1g (15/05/06) (RC 0.6 fixed 16/03/18)

blabla11

this is a beta patch to fix the fight dialog, please keep a save

I've tested it with several fresh caught slaves :dodgy: 

need more testing...

if I continue to get good results from it, i'll make it solid, sending a copy to blabla as well

if it works it'll work with older versions of pah, pahe as well, updates won't need it

basically it changes the "ok, got it" response from the slave to something recognizable and since the slave won't be fighting for the player, it's now a punishable response

paradise_halls_SLExtension fight.esp

Ummm.. I'm having troubles with PAHSE, in 1 of my save files I could restart the mod

but when I load a save file in which I uninstall the PAHSE to re-install it again, it won't restart, I thought it just takes time.... 

but 30 and so minutes it doesn't finish, it just says "Restarting"  

Can anyone tell how to fix this?

Btw, the only reason I uninstalled PAHSE is because renaming the slaves doesn't work and I can't enslave new ones

the other stuff seems fine(sex,work,training)...

uninstalling/reinstalling the mod is unlikely to fix that, something's broken with your installation or just with the save

if you're using mo make sure nothing overwrites pahe and additionally for issues with the renamer, find what's overwriting your jcontainer--that's what you should be looking at rather than uninstalling

next if you uninstalled pahe to fix it and it's restarting, then you forgot to uninstall pah with it so pah stored everything and things only got worse from there, you'll need to uninstall both and run a script cleaner to fix that Or just reload to before you uninstalled

basically if you have a save from before you uninstalled it, then it becomes an issue with jcontainer

what version are you using

I'm using NMM, so Its the PAH 0.7.3

When a friend told me of a better version here, so I tried it, Im up to 27 slaves...

I did everything the FAQ told me to do to uninstall, but still its stuck on "Restarting" 

ok, that's your original pah file that hasn't been updated in over 3 years, that's where pahe takes over

what version is pah sexlab extension are you running and more importantly since you broke your save trying to uninstall the mod to fix your renamer, what version of jcontainer are you running

Since I started today, all are up to date

download and install this from page 100

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/37048-wip-paradise-halls-sexlab-extension-v01g-150506/page-100

if anything asks tell it to overwrite all files

FYI as an update on my problem.  I've uninstalled every mod I have and started from scratch.  Installed ONLY the requirements for this mod and Sexlab.  STILL have the same issue of losing the names and interaction with the slaves.  I cannot figure out what is going on, so until a much later date, I will continue using the 1g and not use the RC version.  I can't explain it, unless it's a bug in JContainers.

attaching my latest repack And a known working version of jcontainers

try it with the following load order last :

paradise_halls.esm

paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp

paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp

paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp

(at the end of your load order)

I've just gotten word that this repack does perform better than the last so it's not just cleanup i'm recommending it highly

that's the current version with proper load order

If the slave tracker quest is still on the quest list, does that mean I didn't remove all the PAH-related esp?

paradise_halls.esm

MoreSlave.esp

this is all I un-clicked on NMM

Ummm.. I'm having troubles with PAHSE, in 1 of my save files I could restart the mod

but when I load a save file in which I uninstall the PAHSE to re-install it again, it won't restart, I thought it just takes time.... 

Btw, the only reason I uninstalled PAHSE is because renaming the slaves doesn't work and I can't enslave new ones

uninstalling/reinstalling the mod is unlikely to fix that, something's broken with your installation or just with the save

if you're using mo make sure nothing overwrites pahe and additionally for issues with the renamer, find what's overwriting your jcontainer--that's what you should be looking at rather than uninstalling

next if you uninstalled pahe to fix it and it's restarting, then you forgot to uninstall pah with it so pah stored everything and things only got worse from there, you'll need to uninstall both and run a script cleaner to fix that Or just reload to before you uninstalled

basically if you have a save from before you uninstalled it, then it becomes an issue with jcontainer

When a friend told me of a better version here, so I tried it, Im up to 27 slaves...

I did everything the FAQ told me to do to uninstall, but still its stuck on "Restarting" 

ok, that's your original pah file that hasn't been updated in over 3 years, that's where pahe takes over

what version is pah sexlab extension are you running and more importantly since you broke your save trying to uninstall the mod to fix your renamer, what version of jcontainer are you running

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/37048-wip-paradise-halls-sexlab-extension-v01g-150506/page-100

FYI as an update on my problem.  I've uninstalled every mod I have and started from scratch.  Installed ONLY the requirements for this mod and Sexlab.  STILL have the same issue of losing the names and interaction with the slaves.  I cannot figure out what is going on, so until a much later date, I will continue using the 1g and not use the RC version.  I can't explain it, unless it's a bug in JContainers.

paradise_halls.esm

I've just gotten word that this repack does perform better than the last so it's not just cleanup i'm recommending it highly

If the slave tracker quest is still on the quest list, does that mean I didn't remove all the PAH-related esp?

paradise_halls.esm

MoreSlave.esp

that's correct, you disabled it from nmm, but either the scripts or esp's are still running, that's why people prefer mo over nmm

check your skyrimlauncher to see any of those are still listed as enabled

(no clue what more slaves is, but if that's a pah patch, it sounds like it - that's a conflicting mod to delete anyway)

if your skyrimlauncher shows all clear then you'll need to check the install files to manually delete the scripts you see in the install files from the data\scripts folder then save the game without those esp's and scripts, then quit

then run papyrus data transfer from nexus

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53045/?

choose "remove loose scripts"

then run the game for a bit and save it

when you're ready to reinstall it, leave it in that order, But

paradise_halls.esm

MoreSlave.esp<<<<< delete that or atleast leave it disabled

moreslaves.esp sounds like http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/48748/?

EDIT: I've been MIA on this for quite awhile and basically just comes as is, don't plan on continuing it. As an alternative I do suggest Paradise Halls SLextension which bumps up the slave limit to 50 plus other goodies added in

the modder's recommending sl extension (this mod) as a replacement to his mod, blabla already put in everything from that mod during the early stages of pahe

paradise_halls.esm

paradise_halls.esm

MoreSlave.esp

that's correct, you disabled it from nmm, but either the scripts or esp's are still running, that's why people prefer mo over nmm

(no clue what more slaves is, but if that's a pah patch, it sounds like it - that's a conflicting mod to delete anyway)

if your skyrimlauncher shows all clear then you'll need to check the install files to manually delete the scripts you see in the install files from the data\scripts folder then save the game without those esp's and scripts, then quit

paradise_halls.esm

EDIT: I've been MIA on this for quite awhile and basically just comes as is, don't plan on continuing it. As an alternative I do suggest Paradise Halls SLextension which bumps up the slave limit to 50 plus other goodies added in

the modder's recommending sl extension (this mod) as a replacement to his mod, blabla already put in everything from that mod during the early stages of pahe

Finally got it to work, now there only 2 problems

1.Skyrim tends to CTD when I try to remove my slave armor/clothing

Is this a bug? or I did something wrong

2. Marking slaves no longer works, I marked them but they die

paradise_halls.esm

paradise_halls.esm

MoreSlave.esp

paradise_halls.esm

ok, you posted us the load order in nmm, but something tells me based on stuff left behind when you disable it from nmm that it's not the same load order in skyrim

get loot and run it, won't fully fix paradise halls, but fixes other mods so that pah can do its thing

http://loot.github.io/

next find your skyrimlauncher by default it comes with the game, usually placed on the desktop

now make sure your load order is still listed the same for those mods

next check the status of the mod from the mcm

are you using this with the repack as suggested above, all this talk about uninstalling the mod, nothing about the files you're using

you said you got it working, but you still list problems and don't tell us if you've cleaned the save as suggested

if you've done all the above, we need to narrow down is the game crashing from any random armors and clothing they happen to be wearing Or just certain pieces of armor you give them from custom armors

if it's certain armors you give them, then check to see the armor matches the body type you're using, some hdt armors will need you to configure body slide for hdt

after you've done all of the above, it might take a couple hours of real time and couple days of game time to update the changes

if you're still having problems after that, you'll need to post a log of the crash

next if you uninstalled pahe to fix it and it's restarting, then you forgot to uninstall pah with it so pah stored everything and things only got worse from there, you'll need to uninstall both and runarrow-10x10.png a script cleaner to fix that Or just reload to before you uninstalled

what version is pah sexlab extension are you runningarrow-10x10.png and more importantly since you broke your save trying to uninstall the mod to fix your renamer, what version of jcontainer are you running

paradise_halls.esm

paradise_halls.esm

MoreSlave.esp

that's correct, you disabledarrow-10x10.png it from nmm, but either the scripts or esp's are still running, that's why people prefer mo over nmm

then runarrow-10x10.png papyrus data transfer from nexus

paradise_halls.esm

ok, you posted us the load order in nmm, but something tells me based on stuff left behind when you disable it from nmm that it's not the same load order in skyrim

get loot and run it, won't fully fix paradise halls, but fixes other mods so that pah can do its thing

next find your skyrimlauncher by default it comes with the game, usually placed on the desktop

are you using this with the repack as suggested above, all this talk about uninstalling the mod, nothing about the files you're using

you said you got it working, but you still list problems and don't tell us if you've cleaned the save as suggested

if you've done all the above, we need to narrow down is the game crashing from any random armors and clothing they happen to be wearing Or just certain pieces of armor you give them from custom armors

if it's certain armors you give them, then check to see the armor matches the body type you're using, some hdt armors will need you to configure body slide for hdt

after you've done all of the above, it might take a couple hours of real time and couple days of game time to update the changes

if you're still having problems after that, you'll need to post a log of the crash

Got it to work, enslaved some slaves by marking them

It works but then I decided to start a new game save since I want to start fresh

Got 5 slaves, but when suddenly I marked a Thalmor Justicar for enslavement, he just died

I also managed to find out what causes the equipment crash, Its when I take a equipped shield from a slave

Im guessing its the Dual Sheath Redux, it works fine when I take the unequipped shield first.

So Im left with the marking problem, it was working fine then it stopped working

For the files I used, its the one you posted for me, the Repack2 and Jcloader, but just those 2

next if you uninstalled pahe to fix it and it's restarting, then you forgot to uninstall pah with it so pah stored everything and things only got worse from there, you'll need to uninstall both and runarrow-10x10.png a script cleaner to fix that Or just reload to before you uninstalled

what version is pah sexlab extension are you runningarrow-10x10.png and more importantly since you broke your save trying to uninstall the mod to fix your renamer, what version of jcontainer are you running

paradise_halls.esm

paradise_halls.esm

MoreSlave.esp

that's correct, you disabledarrow-10x10.png it from nmm, but either the scripts or esp's are still running, that's why people prefer mo over nmm

paradise_halls.esm

It works but then I decided to start a new game save since I want to start fresh

Got 5 slaves, but when suddenly I marked a Thalmor Justicar for enslavement, he just died

I also managed to find out what causes the equipment crash, Its when I take a equipped shield from a slave

Im guessing its the Dual Sheath Redux, it works fine when I take the unequipped shield first.

So Im left with the marking problem, it was working fine then it stopped working

ok dual sheath redux might be an issue with xpmse then OR not having it installed

-that requires a proper skeleton like xpmse, which also has it's own requirements to work properly And the latest version even come with an mcm for debugging issues with it

the marking issue might fix itself if you can fix the other issue - if not then post the log after marking a "slave-to-be"

paradise_halls.esm

paradise_halls.esm

MoreSlave.esp

paradise_halls.esm

ok dual sheath redux might be an issue with xpmse then OR not having it installed

-that requires a proper skeleton like xpmse, which also has it's own requirements to work properly And the latest version even come with an mcm for debugging issues with it

the marking issue might fix itself if you can fix the other issue - if not then post the log after marking a "slave-to-be"

Ok, its working fine now, Thanks for finding the time to help me   :)

Apparently Moreslave.esm was activated when I run LOOT.

Thanks for everything

And about training the slaves, How do I deal with Pose Training and Morality? are they still unscripted?

Okay gang, Fellglow camp is back out of the garage, with a tune up and a brand new set of rims... (don't ask me why I'm using car metaphors, just go with it, its 2 AM and I'm tired :P )

Rather than clutter up this thread with it, I've made its own thread which you can find here, Fellglow Slaver Camp Rebuilt

You can download it there, its about 25 MB.  I've updated the installation instructions, pay careful attention to that or you'll have problems (dear lord did we ever in testing!).  You can report any bugs over there and Clifton or I will respond.

An just to give credit where it is richly deserved, this mod probably would not have gotten released without Clifton's help, I was pretty well stumped on some things and he managed to trouble shoot the problems and get me going forward again.  So buy him a beer or something, he earned it.

Enjoy!

First of all, sorry but I don't speak english I'll do my best to be clear.

Well thank you all for the effort invested over this mod. This add more fun and posibilities, wich is the best video games offer us! at least to me =). Again congratulations!.
With that being said, I find really hard to locate the arpopiate files even to apply a testing process over it. So if some one could, please update the files list in the first page of this thread with the lates ones, or clarify the order, it would be really helpfull. I hope it won't represent a big problem. I'm asking this because I have had a really hard time finding which is the last file or the latest stable one. And I have been solving mods issues(this and other ones) for about a week now, and having to read the 100 pages of this post to find that there is a newer version around is not something I could do right now. Its not that I don't want to, but my brain is in automatic pilot right now XD. Again sorry for the request and thanks for the mod.

zbf cuffs leather binds from  ZaZanimationpack.esm.    If you have these in your inventory you will get a dialogue option "restrain slave".   Restraining a slave for some amount of hours shows an increase in the pose stat when the slave info spell is cast, but I have not seen any change in a slave's behavior by increasing it.

paradise_halls.esm

paradise_halls.esm

MoreSlave.esp

paradise_halls.esm

Thanks for everything

And about training the slaves, How do I deal with Pose Training and Morality? are they still unscripted?

ok, read from valynon and my response to it for pose training

zbf cuffs leather binds from  ZaZanimationpack.esm.    If you have these in your inventory you will get a dialogue option "restrain slave".   Restraining a slave for some amount of hours shows an increase in the pose stat when the slave info spell is cast, but I have not seen any change in a slave's behavior by increasing it.

the slave behavior changes come thru increased submission from willingness to fight to respect training - higher pose training means less time spent training other stats to get adequate submission for respect and fight training to start - this comes at a sacrifice having put less time into those other stats felglow keep is more interested in anger and sex training, all stats have values, but little is given to pose training until all other stats have been aquired

Having problems is this normal? 

or am I missing files?

I got:

zaz Resources- Whips and Restraints and Animation Pack

Devious Devices: Assets, Integration, and Expansion

Sexlab: Framework and Aroused Dedux

attachicon.gif2016-02-06_00001.jpg

attachicon.gif2016-02-06_00002.jpg

attachicon.gif2016-02-06_00003.jpg

notice above he said zaz animation pack, not zaz resources, zaz resources is a conflicting mod to zaz animation pack and fnis tells you it has problems that haven't been fix - the author abandoned that project years ago to make zaz animation pack instead...

Well thank you all for the effort invested over this mod. This add more fun and posibilities, wich is the best video games offer us! at least to me =). Again congratulations!.

With that being said, I find really hard to locate the arpopiate files even to apply a testing process over it. So if some one could, please update the files list in the first page of this thread with the lates ones, or clarify the order, it would be really helpfull. I hope it won't represent a big problem. I'm asking this because I have had a really hard time finding which is the last file or the latest stable one. And I have been solving mods issues(this and other ones) for about a week now, and having to read the 100 pages of this post to find that there is a newer version around is not something I could do right now. Its not that I don't want to, but my brain is in automatic pilot right now XD. Again sorry for the request and thanks for the mod.

yes you're right there's 100 pages here now, but the only reason the latest file isn't up is the author is away atm - he technically did post the latest file, but too many had issues with it so I released a repack of all his files  into 1ready-to-use installation file, he even posted my first repack before he left, but that was before the holidays and I've since discovered bugs in my own repack and had to clean up and repack it

you'll find repack2 of version h in my post on page 100

Update ready:

as there have been no new reports from the combat patch i'm including it in this new repack3

and releasing an additional beta patch to coincide with it-

both patches are left optional, but so far i'm getting better results from it :cool: 

(files moved to current with update)

By any chance is this compatible with the Defeat mod? Because by default, Paradise halls slave system required you to put an npc into a bleedout state, then use the activate button (E) On them to some how put the collar on them. But doing that opens up the Defeat menu instead with it's options. 

Its sort of compatible.  The current version requires you to get their health below a threshold,,but not necessarily bleedout.  If they are down on one knee you should get the option for Knockout or to Enslave Health (enslave them due to low health), just enslave and you're good.  If you take the knock out option you can still tie them up, put them in a sack or whatever and then at some later point use a spell like frostbite, sparks, etc while they are still tied up to get them back to low health and then enslave them.  You can adjust how low their health has to be in the MCM option, IIRC the default is 50% or less health.

So yes, you can use both together.

By any chance is this compatible with the Defeat mod? Because by default, Paradise halls slave system required you to put an npc into a bleedout state, then use the activate button (E) On them to some how put the collar on them. But doing that opens up the Defeat menu instead with it's options. 

Its sort of compatible.  The current version requires you to get their health below a threshold,,but not necessarily bleedout.  If they are down on one knee you should get the option for Knockout or to Enslave Health (enslave them due to low health), just enslave and you're good.  If you take the knock out option you can still tie them up, put them in a sack or whatever and then at some later point use a spell like frostbite, sparks, etc while they are still tied up to get them back to low health and then enslave them.  You can adjust how low their health has to be in the MCM option, IIRC the default is 50% or less health.

So yes, you can use both together.

its compatible enough the 2 mods are looking for each other at game load so there really shouldn't be any need to get their health to a certain level if defeat has them, it should be able to pass off to pahe

-if that's not how it works you'll have to tell me tho, I don't use defeat

-additionally if that's not working I don't want the mod looking for defeat

-its upto defeat users to let us know if that's broken so bla can get it fixed

I've not been able to get it to let me enslave someone tied up with defeat, so no I guess its not entirely working.  They don't seem to directly conflict, if I get someone below 50% health then I can enslave them or they're knocked down I can tie them up using the defeat options.  But if I tie them up and let them heal, I can't enslave them after that without reducing their health.

I've not been able to get it to let me enslave someone tied up with defeat, so no I guess its not entirely working.  They don't seem to directly conflict, if I get someone below 50% health then I can enslave them or they're knocked down I can tie them up using the defeat options.  But if I tie them up and let them heal, I can't enslave them after that without reducing their health.

then it's defeating the whole point - the 2 mods look for each other, its a fine line between compatible and supporting

your description sounds like compatible, but the code shows it had better be supporting as well so...

make a note of this we need to get that fixed

defeat is currently not fully supported it still need to fixed to fully work with paradise halls. untill a new update is made defeat will not fully enslave the way it was suppose too.

The only thing that happens is an npc will get back up and start attacking you again with full health instead of the capture by paradise halls.

defeat is currently not fully supported it still need to fixed to fully work with paradise halls. untill a new update is made defeat will not fully enslave the way it was suppose too.

The only thing that happens is an npc will get back up and start attacking you again with full health instead of the capture by paradise halls.

oh, didn't think about that - the issue's not at pahe, it's with defeat's updates since this was added, they did something that lost that ability

The restrain slave which I did not know was from the cuffs is one of the coolest additions to PAH ever.  A few times I had not gotten the dialogue.  Had noticed the pose stat.  Sometimes, the things which may seem small to some in a mod really make it.  Coming back and seeing the slave kind of sway while restrained sets an incredible mood.

In addition to Defeat not fully working with PAHE, neither does TDF Prostitution which is even worse.  I ended up uninstalling it because while it will kinda work initially, once you get a slave to the point where they are supposed to work on their own it tend to get really glitchy and often for me just didn't work.  I'd love to see either TDF made compatible OR for us to just have our own built in "slave prostitution" option.

An yeah, the restraint option added in PAHE was really nice.  I'm hoping we can maybe expand that a bit in the future and that reminds me I was gonna take a look some thing related to that.

paradise_halls.esm

paradise_halls.esm

MoreSlave.esp

paradise_halls.esm

Thanks for everything

the slave behavior changes come thru increased submission from willingness to fight to respect training - higher pose training means less time spent training other stats to get adequate submission for respect and fight training to start - this comes at a sacrifice having put less time into those other stats felglow keep is more interested in anger and sex training, all stats have values, but little is given to pose training until all other stats have been aquired

or am I missing files?

I got:

notice above he said zaz animation pack, not zaz resources, zaz resources is a conflicting mod to zaz animation pack and fnis tells you it has problems that haven't been fix - the author abandoned that project years ago to make zaz animation pack instead...

yes you're right there's 100 pages here now, but the only reason the latest file isn't up is the author is away atm - he technically did post the latest file, but too many had issues with it so I released a repack of all his files  into 1ready-to-use installation file, he even posted my first repack before he left, but that was before the holidays and I've since discovered bugs in my own repack and had to clean up and repack it

Update ready:

as there have been no new reports from the combat patch i'm including it in this new repack3

attachicon.gifparadise_halls sl extension repack 3 release h_rc0.5.zip

both patches are left optional, but so far i'm getting better results from it :cool: 

attachicon.gifparadise_halls_SLExtension fight.esp

(the above file is optional addon for old users of repack2 to avoid the full download of repack3)

the next file is completely beta, in theory it should improve odds for a slave fight trigger-- experienced testers only, keep a save point

attachicon.gifparadise_halls_SLExtension_fight.esp

Thanks for your fast response. This H file have all the content that the G version?. What instalation order should I follow, the original "Paradise Halls - Skyrim Slavery WIP - Version 0_7_3", all the new "G" files, and later all the "H" repack ones, or only the original file  "Paradise Halls - Skyrim Slavery WIP - Version 0_7_3" and then the "H" repack 3 version?. Again sorry to bother.

paradise_halls.esm

paradise_halls.esm

MoreSlave.esp

paradise_halls.esm

Thanks for everything

or am I missing files?

I got:

Update ready:

attachicon.gifparadise_halls sl extension repack 3 release h_rc0.5.zip

attachicon.gifparadise_halls_SLExtension fight.esp

(the above file is optional addon for old users of repack2 to avoid the full download of repack3)

the next file is completely beta, in theory it should improve odds for a slave fight trigger-- experienced testers only, keep a save point

attachicon.gifparadise_halls_SLExtension_fight.esp

Thanks for your fast response. This H file have all the content that the G version?. What instalation order should I follow, the original "Paradise Halls - Skyrim Slavery WIP - Version 0_7_3", all the new "G" files, and later all the "H" repack ones, or only the original file  "Paradise Halls - Skyrim Slavery WIP - Version 0_7_3" and then the "H" repack 3 version?. Again sorry to bother.

everything pahe is still included, but still need original paradise halls from nexus underneath

basically get paradise halls from nexus then install this and decide if you want to try the new beta fight patch underneath it, use the above load order last for all files that apply to you

post-436139-0-10046600-1454900354_thumb.jpg

Archived