Jump to content

[Discontinued] Paradise Halls - SexLab Extension v0.1g (15/05/06) (RC 0.6 fixed 16/03/18)


blabla11

Recommended Posts

Posted

Danesh should be selling an assortment of collars, whips, poisons, glow dust, etc.  If those aren't there at all then something is glitched up (again).  This was part of what went wrong before, for some reason the game removed all these items from the loot list for Dhanesh's merchant chest as well as all the Zaz items disappearing.  I'm not sure what is causing that to occur, so far as I know it shouldn't be.

 

What I would suggest trying is disabling the camp in your load order, starting a game and wait 2 min, then save.  Re-enable the slave camp and load and see if that corrects it.

 

I'll be honest, this one has me puzzled because I don't understand what is causing it and so far as I know it shouldn't be happening. 

 

Tried that already. Tried a completely different save that never had Paradise Halls and the slaver camp and it didn't work either.

Posted

any possibility to offer temporarily one of your follower slaves to another citizen/npc, to make some money with sex? (force prostitution)

Posted

 

Danesh should be selling an assortment of collars, whips, poisons, glow dust, etc.  If those aren't there at all then something is glitched up (again).  This was part of what went wrong before, for some reason the game removed all these items from the loot list for Dhanesh's merchant chest as well as all the Zaz items disappearing.  I'm not sure what is causing that to occur, so far as I know it shouldn't be.

 

What I would suggest trying is disabling the camp in your load order, starting a game and wait 2 min, then save.  Re-enable the slave camp and load and see if that corrects it.

 

I'll be honest, this one has me puzzled because I don't understand what is causing it and so far as I know it shouldn't be happening. 

 

Tried that already. Tried a completely different save that never had Paradise Halls and the slaver camp and it didn't work either.

 

if that's the new kaajiit trader there, I've found that skyrim mechanics has time of day effect his list as well :

have you tried during daylight while other merchants work between 8am - 8pm

 

any possibility to offer temporarily one of your follower slaves to another citizen/npc, to make some money with sex? (force prostitution)

that's something we'd like to have, but currently nobody working on the project has been able to and those who said they could do it never shared their work...

Posted

 

 

Danesh should be selling an assortment of collars, whips, poisons, glow dust, etc.  If those aren't there at all then something is glitched up (again).  This was part of what went wrong before, for some reason the game removed all these items from the loot list for Dhanesh's merchant chest as well as all the Zaz items disappearing.  I'm not sure what is causing that to occur, so far as I know it shouldn't be.

 

What I would suggest trying is disabling the camp in your load order, starting a game and wait 2 min, then save.  Re-enable the slave camp and load and see if that corrects it.

 

I'll be honest, this one has me puzzled because I don't understand what is causing it and so far as I know it shouldn't be happening. 

 

Tried that already. Tried a completely different save that never had Paradise Halls and the slaver camp and it didn't work either.

 

if that's the new kaajiit trader there, I've found that skyrim mechanics has time of day effect his list as well :

have you tried during daylight while other merchants work between 8am - 8pm

 

any possibility to offer temporarily one of your follower slaves to another citizen/npc, to make some money with sex? (force prostitution)

that's something we'd like to have, but currently nobody working on the project has been able to and those who said they could do it never shared their work...

 

 

Correct, Dhanesh (the new khajiit merchant) sells at his stall from about 8 am (give or a take a few minutes as he moves from his bed to his stall) til about 6 pm.  After 6 pm he'll sand box in the tavern area for awhile and then goes to bed.

 

The bartender stays at the bar most of the day, but sleeps at night.

 

The four camp slaves that clean and work around the main room also serve food and drinks, there is always at least one of them on duty night or day but they too move about, work and sleep in shifts.

 

Jerrek sandboxes around the tavern during the day (starting around 9 am) and then in the evening he goes to his quarters and then finally goes to be around 10 or 11 pm.

 

If you are trading with Dhanesh between 8 am and 6 pm and he's at his stall area (he sandboxes a bit behind it some) when you trade with him he should have a variety of items for sale much like what you would expect from any of the khajiit caravans.  He should also have a variable number of iron collars, collars of leashing, slave collars, 1-3 whips, and black iron cuffs for sale as well as glow dust (ingredient) and some extra common soul gems.  It was the collars, cuffs and whips that weren't showing up,but everything else should work fine.  Still baffled as to how or why they got removed the first time but in my own tests it seems to be working now.

Posted

 

 

 

Danesh should be selling an assortment of collars, whips, poisons, glow dust, etc.  If those aren't there at all then something is glitched up (again).  This was part of what went wrong before, for some reason the game removed all these items from the loot list for Dhanesh's merchant chest as well as all the Zaz items disappearing.  I'm not sure what is causing that to occur, so far as I know it shouldn't be.

 

What I would suggest trying is disabling the camp in your load order, starting a game and wait 2 min, then save.  Re-enable the slave camp and load and see if that corrects it.

 

I'll be honest, this one has me puzzled because I don't understand what is causing it and so far as I know it shouldn't be happening. 

 

Tried that already. Tried a completely different save that never had Paradise Halls and the slaver camp and it didn't work either.

 

if that's the new kaajiit trader there, I've found that skyrim mechanics has time of day effect his list as well :

have you tried during daylight while other merchants work between 8am - 8pm

 

any possibility to offer temporarily one of your follower slaves to another citizen/npc, to make some money with sex? (force prostitution)

that's something we'd like to have, but currently nobody working on the project has been able to and those who said they could do it never shared their work...

 

 

Correct, Dhanesh (the new khajiit merchant) sells at his stall from about 8 am (give or a take a few minutes as he moves from his bed to his stall) til about 6 pm.  After 6 pm he'll sand box in the tavern area for awhile and then goes to bed.

 

The bartender stays at the bar most of the day, but sleeps at night.

 

The four camp slaves that clean and work around the main room also serve food and drinks, there is always at least one of them on duty night or day but they too move about, work and sleep in shifts.

 

Jerrek sandboxes around the tavern during the day (starting around 9 am) and then in the evening he goes to his quarters and then finally goes to be around 10 or 11 pm.

 

If you are trading with Dhanesh between 8 am and 6 pm and he's at his stall area (he sandboxes a bit behind it some) when you trade with him he should have a variety of items for sale much like what you would expect from any of the khajiit caravans.  He should also have a variable number of iron collars, collars of leashing, slave collars, 1-3 whips, and black iron cuffs for sale as well as glow dust (ingredient) and some extra common soul gems.  It was the collars, cuffs and whips that weren't showing up,but everything else should work fine.  Still baffled as to how or why they got removed the first time but in my own tests it seems to be working now.

 

 

I did that too. Tried to talk to him between 8 AM and 6 PM and still had the same items and none related to slaves trading.

Posted

 

I did that too. Tried to talk to him between 8 AM and 6 PM and still had the same items and none related to slaves trading

ok, I've got a theory...looking into it

Posted

Sounds like the glitch has repeated itself.  If you have CK you can open the esp and look at some of the Item>LeveledItem lists such as PAHWhip, PAHslavecollar, etc. and I would be willing to bet they are empty (which is what happened before).  Most of them should have one item each and you could manually fix it yourself by just adding the appropriate item back in.  However, that doesn't solve the problem of why its not keeping the item that should be in that list in there.  That's got me puzzled.  I'm going to tinker with it some more when I have time.  For some weird reason its like the esp either isn't properly storing that in the first place or some unknown conflict is erasing it.  Pretty weird either way because it does keep the leveled lists, Dhanesh merchant chest is still set up properly and everything else is the way I built it.  Its just those lists that are glitching for some weird reason.

 

If anyone has any theories on what's going on, do tell.

Posted

 

Fellglow Slaver Camp Rebuild ALPHA v0.1.2

It does not work for sale.

Jerrek does not see the slave, whom I want to sell, and answers:

"Are you thinking of selling yourself then? Come back when you've got some slaves to sell"

Posted

When you tell him you want to sell a slave, he goes to the prison area and waits by a candle stand, correct?

 

Next he ask you "So which is the lucky one?"  Correct?

 

Next you tell one of your slaves they're up for sale.  Correct?

Posted

When you tell him you want to sell a slave, he goes to the prison area and waits by a candle stand, correct?

 

No. He remains in the same place. And he answers as if I was alone, without a slave. The conversation ends.

 

In the original version of the mod everything is working properly, I checked. Both when the extension or without

Maybe it needs some strictly defined settings in extension mode?

Posted

Okay i reinstalled and now I'm getting that bug too.  This surprised me because those quest were actually something I hadn't messed with other than changing the markers it points at so that Jerrek and slaves go to the new positions.  Anyway, here's the bad news.... apparently CK fucked up and corrupted the ESP file sometime just prior to me packaging it up for release.  The reason you can't sell slaves is most of Jerrek's quest dialog script appears to be missing now.  I've no idea what caused this other than CK being... well... CK.  Hopefully I still have a backup that's not corrupted that I can restore from and rebuild whatever is necessary to get things back to where they need to be.

 

EDIT:  Good news is I think I have an uncorrupted backup, but its before I finished updating the appearance of the slaves, bard, etc.as well as adding in all the bits of detail and clutter.   So the bad news is I'll need a few days (its a lot of work adding in all that extra stuff) going back and updating that stuff back to what it should be and then we'll try this release again.  Keep your fingers crossed CK doesn't fuck me again!  LOL

Posted

I am not sure when it started but with the latest edition the npc you capture don't seem to want to fight so much anymore and i think this is the cause why paradise halls seem to crash more often. version .g don't seem to have this bug but only the latest .h versions.

Posted

I am not sure when it started but with the latest edition the npc you capture don't seem to want to fight so much anymore and i think this is the cause why paradise halls seem to crash more often. version .g don't seem to have this bug but only the latest .h versions.

what are you calling the latest version, I think I've already responded to your last post.....

is this the repack or just something arbitrary, I've seen too many bad installs and too many files that didn't make it to the test release, it's not meant to be a full install, it's beta patch update, my repacks are the ONLY full installs here for version H

now since you seem to be the only person having this bug you need to be using repack2 from the last page, just hit the back button and scroll thru January 29th cuz I don't got time to upload it again

Posted

I have the version of Fellglow that is basically the same as the original except you enter/exit by the cages. Is the version with the merchants and new layout  still a closed alpha test or is it available?

Posted

I have the version of Fellglow that is basically the same as the original except you enter/exit by the cages. Is the version with the merchants and new layout  still a closed alpha test or is it available?

 

The Rebuild is still being worked on.  Short story is just before release the file got corrupted without me realizing it and that caused major problems.  I've rolled back to a back up and Clifton (who has done some amazing work with TES5Edit helping me out, btw) and I are working hard to fix everything and get it ready for a re-release.  So to answer your question, yes its still a closed alpha.  Actually its more like its in the garage up on the lift for repairs! The rear tranny is back in and the oil is changed but we ain't got the wheels back on yet!  :D   The good news is we're making pretty good progress and I think we've sorted some of the major problems so hopefully you guys won't have to wait too much longer for the re-release.  Sorry for the delay.

 

Keep an eye on this thread though, hoping to have some more news on it here soonish.  No exact ETA though, we're still stomping a few pesky bugs.

 

EDIT:  Well maybe not soonish... looks like the engine just fell out, and if you knew what was going on you'd get just how literal that metaphor is. 

Posted

I am not sure when it started but with the latest edition the npc you capture don't seem to want to fight so much anymore and i think this is the cause why paradise halls seem to crash more often. version .g don't seem to have this bug but only the latest .h versions.

 

 

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/37048-wip-paradise-halls-sexlab-extension-v01g-150506/page-100?do=findComment&comment=1449290

 

I am using the one from last post of 29th of januari. or is there newer version ?

ok, sorry for the short reply this morning, was getting ready for work....

wasn't until I got down I realized that you'd narrowed it down to a fight bug:

That's an old bug dating back to original pah, we haven't been able to correct - blabla looked intoonce after i'd reminded him of the issue more recent, but he says the dialogs are working...

wasn't until near Christmas just passed I discovered the real problem behind it stems from not enough dialog responses for the slaves it's like a binary system for pah fight dialogs you have it or ya don't, there's no room for emotions even know pah started the emotion chip, the only difference some of us have found that makes pahe version h seem worse than the previous versions is we added fear, but that's to our advantage if we use it right-

original pah and pahe the slaves were highly unlikely to fight for the player until they were also willing to respect the player, but with fear they will still fight if you're persistent with the slave to get the right response:

"ok, got it" is basically the slave saying "sure buddy, whatever" there should be a slight chuckle there as they say it

"Oh" will sound like "Oh..." when you get a proper response from the slave if you haven't already told them to be respectful, then it's "I am your sword and your shield" Or "yes my thane"

-anyhow that's the current known behavior for slaves when asked to fight, notice I said current...

when I looked at this 3 months ago I didn't know what to do about it if blabla couldn't fix it, but einar changed that with the broken felglow keep...

it's urked me long enough i'll be taking a look at this within the next couple days if I can't fix the esp I'll try for a temporary patch to test until blabla gets back to fix it right

Posted

Ummm.. I'm having troubles with PAHSE, in 1 of my save files I could restart the mod

but when I load a save file in which I uninstall the PAHSE to re-install it again, it won't restart, I thought it just takes time.... 

but 30 and so minutes it doesn't finish, it just says "Restarting"  
Can anyone tell how to fix this?
Btw, the only reason I uninstalled PAHSE is because renaming the slaves doesn't work and I can't enslave new ones

the other stuff seems fine(sex,work,training)...

Posted

 

 

Ummm.. I'm having troubles with PAHSE, in 1 of my save files I could restart the mod

but when I load a save file in which I uninstall the PAHSE to re-install it again, it won't restart, I thought it just takes time.... 

but 30 and so minutes it doesn't finish, it just says "Restarting"  

Can anyone tell how to fix this?

Btw, the only reason I uninstalled PAHSE is because renaming the slaves doesn't work and I can't enslave new ones

the other stuff seems fine(sex,work,training)...

 

 

uninstalling/reinstalling the mod is unlikely to fix that, something's broken with your installation or just with the save

if you're using mo make sure nothing overwrites pahe and additionally for issues with the renamer, find what's overwriting your jcontainer--that's what you should be looking at rather than uninstalling

next if you uninstalled pahe to fix it and it's restarting, then you forgot to uninstall pah with it so pah stored everything and things only got worse from there, you'll need to uninstall both and run a script cleaner to fix that Or just reload to before you uninstalled

basically if you have a save from before you uninstalled it, then it becomes an issue with jcontainer

what version are you using

 

 

Posted

 

Ummm.. I'm having troubles with PAHSE, in 1 of my save files I could restart the mod

but when I load a save file in which I uninstall the PAHSE to re-install it again, it won't restart, I thought it just takes time.... 

but 30 and so minutes it doesn't finish, it just says "Restarting"  

Can anyone tell how to fix this?

Btw, the only reason I uninstalled PAHSE is because renaming the slaves doesn't work and I can't enslave new ones

the other stuff seems fine(sex,work,training)...

uninstalling/reinstalling the mod is unlikely to fix that, something's broken with your installation or just with the save

if you're using mo make sure nothing overwrites pahe and additionally for issues with the renamer, find what's overwriting your jcontainer--that's what you should be looking at rather than uninstalling

next if you uninstalled pahe to fix it and it's restarting, then you forgot to uninstall pah with it so pah stored everything and things only got worse from there, you'll need to uninstall both and run a script cleaner to fix that Or just reload to before you uninstalled

basically if you have a save from before you uninstalled it, then it becomes an issue with jcontainer

what version are you using

 

I'm using NMM, so Its the PAH 0.7.3

When a friend told me of a better version here, so I tried it, Im up to 27 slaves...

I did everything the FAQ told me to do to uninstall, but still its stuck on "Restarting" 

Posted

 

 

 

Ummm.. I'm having troubles with PAHSE, in 1 of my save files I could restart the mod

but when I load a save file in which I uninstall the PAHSE to re-install it again, it won't restart, I thought it just takes time.... 

but 30 and so minutes it doesn't finish, it just says "Restarting"  

Can anyone tell how to fix this?

Btw, the only reason I uninstalled PAHSE is because renaming the slaves doesn't work and I can't enslave new ones

the other stuff seems fine(sex,work,training)...

uninstalling/reinstalling the mod is unlikely to fix that, something's broken with your installation or just with the save

if you're using mo make sure nothing overwrites pahe and additionally for issues with the renamer, find what's overwriting your jcontainer--that's what you should be looking at rather than uninstalling

next if you uninstalled pahe to fix it and it's restarting, then you forgot to uninstall pah with it so pah stored everything and things only got worse from there, you'll need to uninstall both and run a script cleaner to fix that Or just reload to before you uninstalled

basically if you have a save from before you uninstalled it, then it becomes an issue with jcontainer

what version are you using

 

I'm using NMM, so Its the PAH 0.7.3

When a friend told me of a better version here, so I tried it, Im up to 27 slaves...

I did everything the FAQ told me to do to uninstall, but still its stuck on "Restarting" 

 

 

ok, that's your original pah file that hasn't been updated in over 3 years, that's where pahe takes over

what version is pah sexlab extension are you running and more importantly since you broke your save trying to uninstall the mod to fix your renamer, what version of jcontainer are you running

 

 

Posted

 

 

 

Ummm.. I'm having troubles with PAHSE, in 1 of my save files I could restart the mod

but when I load a save file in which I uninstall the PAHSE to re-install it again, it won't restart, I thought it just takes time.... 

but 30 and so minutes it doesn't finish, it just says "Restarting"  

Can anyone tell how to fix this?

Btw, the only reason I uninstalled PAHSE is because renaming the slaves doesn't work and I can't enslave new ones

the other stuff seems fine(sex,work,training)...

uninstalling/reinstalling the mod is unlikely to fix that, something's broken with your installation or just with the save

if you're using mo make sure nothing overwrites pahe and additionally for issues with the renamer, find what's overwriting your jcontainer--that's what you should be looking at rather than uninstalling

next if you uninstalled pahe to fix it and it's restarting, then you forgot to uninstall pah with it so pah stored everything and things only got worse from there, you'll need to uninstall both and run a script cleaner to fix that Or just reload to before you uninstalled

basically if you have a save from before you uninstalled it, then it becomes an issue with jcontainer

what version are you using

 

I'm using NMM, so Its the PAH 0.7.3

When a friend told me of a better version here, so I tried it, Im up to 27 slaves...

I did everything the FAQ told me to do to uninstall, but still its stuck on "Restarting" 

 

ok, that's your original pah file that hasn't been updated in over 3 years, that's where pahe takes over

what version is pah sexlab extension are you running and more importantly since you broke your save trying to uninstall the mod to fix your renamer, what version of jcontainer are you running

 

Since I started today, all are up to date

Posted

 

 

 

 

 

Ummm.. I'm having troubles with PAHSE, in 1 of my save files I could restart the mod

but when I load a save file in which I uninstall the PAHSE to re-install it again, it won't restart, I thought it just takes time.... 

but 30 and so minutes it doesn't finish, it just says "Restarting"  

Can anyone tell how to fix this?

Btw, the only reason I uninstalled PAHSE is because renaming the slaves doesn't work and I can't enslave new ones

the other stuff seems fine(sex,work,training)...

uninstalling/reinstalling the mod is unlikely to fix that, something's broken with your installation or just with the save

if you're using mo make sure nothing overwrites pahe and additionally for issues with the renamer, find what's overwriting your jcontainer--that's what you should be looking at rather than uninstalling

next if you uninstalled pahe to fix it and it's restarting, then you forgot to uninstall pah with it so pah stored everything and things only got worse from there, you'll need to uninstall both and run a script cleaner to fix that Or just reload to before you uninstalled

basically if you have a save from before you uninstalled it, then it becomes an issue with jcontainer

what version are you using

 

I'm using NMM, so Its the PAH 0.7.3

When a friend told me of a better version here, so I tried it, Im up to 27 slaves...

I did everything the FAQ told me to do to uninstall, but still its stuck on "Restarting" 

 

ok, that's your original pah file that hasn't been updated in over 3 years, that's where pahe takes over

what version is pah sexlab extension are you running and more importantly since you broke your save trying to uninstall the mod to fix your renamer, what version of jcontainer are you running

 

Since I started today, all are up to date

 

 

download and install this from page 100

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/37048-wip-paradise-halls-sexlab-extension-v01g-150506/page-100

if anything asks tell it to overwrite all files

 

attaching my latest repack And a known working version of jcontainers

 

try it with the following load order last :

 

 

 

paradise_halls.esm

paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp

paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp

paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp

 

(at the end of your load order)

I've just gotten word that this repack does perform better than the last so it's not just cleanup i'm recommending it highly

 

that's the current version with proper load order

 

 

Posted

 

 

 

I am not sure when it started but with the latest edition the npc you capture don't seem to want to fight so much anymore and i think this is the cause why paradise halls seem to crash more often. version .g don't seem to have this bug but only the latest .h versions.

 

 

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/37048-wip-paradise-halls-sexlab-extension-v01g-150506/page-100?do=findComment&comment=1449290

 

I am using the one from last post of 29th of januari. or is there newer version ?

ok, sorry for the short reply this morning, was getting ready for work....

wasn't until I got down I realized that you'd narrowed it down to a fight bug:

That's an old bug dating back to original pah, we haven't been able to correct - blabla looked intoonce after i'd reminded him of the issue more recent, but he says the dialogs are working...

wasn't until near Christmas just passed I discovered the real problem behind it stems from not enough dialog responses for the slaves it's like a binary system for pah fight dialogs you have it or ya don't, there's no room for emotions even know pah started the emotion chip, the only difference some of us have found that makes pahe version h seem worse than the previous versions is we added fear, but that's to our advantage if we use it right-

original pah and pahe the slaves were highly unlikely to fight for the player until they were also willing to respect the player, but with fear they will still fight if you're persistent with the slave to get the right response:

"ok, got it" is basically the slave saying "sure buddy, whatever" there should be a slight chuckle there as they say it

"Oh" will sound like "Oh..." when you get a proper response from the slave if you haven't already told them to be respectful, then it's "I am your sword and your shield" Or "yes my thane"

-anyhow that's the current known behavior for slaves when asked to fight, notice I said current...

when I looked at this 3 months ago I didn't know what to do about it if blabla couldn't fix it, but einar changed that with the broken felglow keep...

it's urked me long enough i'll be taking a look at this within the next couple days if I can't fix the esp I'll try for a temporary patch to test until blabla gets back to fix it right

 

 

 

 

Yes thanks, i think that is what i was experiencing. i Was just trying to trouble shoot what could suddenly cause the crashes i was experiencing.

Posted

 

 

 

I am not sure when it started but with the latest edition the npc you capture don't seem to want to fight so much anymore and i think this is the cause why paradise halls seem to crash more often. version .g don't seem to have this bug but only the latest .h versions.

 

 

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/37048-wip-paradise-halls-sexlab-extension-v01g-150506/page-100?do=findComment&comment=1449290

 

I am using the one from last post of 29th of januari. or is there newer version ?

ok, sorry for the short reply this morning, was getting ready for work....

wasn't until I got down Ithe road i realized that you'd narrowed it down to a fight bug:

That's an old bug dating back to original pah, we haven't been able to correct - blabla looked intoonce after i'd reminded him of the issue more recent, but he says the dialogs are working...

wasn't until near Christmas just passed I discovered the real problem behind it stems from not enough dialog responses for the slaves it's like a binary system for pah fight dialogs you have it or ya don't, there's no room for emotions even know pah started the emotion chip, the only difference some of us have found that makes pahe version h seem worse than the previous versions is we added fear, but that's to our advantage if we use it right-

original pah and pahe the slaves were highly unlikely to fight for the player until they were also willing to respect the player, but with fear they will still fight if you're persistent with the slave to get the right response:

"ok, got it" is basically the slave saying "sure buddy, whatever" there should be a slight chuckle there as they say it

"Oh" will sound like "Oh..." when you get a proper response from the slave if you haven't already told them to be respectful, then it's "I am your sword and your shield" Or "yes my thane"

-anyhow that's the current known behavior for slaves when asked to fight, notice I said current...

when I looked at this 3 months ago I didn't know what to do about it if blabla couldn't fix it, but einar changed that with the broken felglow keep...

it's urked me long enough i'll be taking a look at this within the next couple days if I can't fix the esp I'll try for a temporary patch to test until blabla gets back to fix it right

 

 

 

 

Yes thanks, i think that is what i was experiencing. i Was just trying to trouble shoot what could suddenly cause the crashes i was experiencing.

oh, ctd's are a whole nuther matter you shouldn't be experiencing with pah/pahe

if for any reason you do get them near anytime related to pahe you'll need to try your best to explain when - what was happening

for example if it were to happen during the enslaving process, its rare, but I've had it happen and another - that's a graphics issue usually due to an obsolete havoc object being applied

another problem would be if you were to combine this with soulgem oven, then put soulgems in your slaves, you could overtax the system in ways the skeleton wasn't designed for and specifically warns against on the support page

 

edit:

any other ctd post a log I can clue ya in on it

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...