Jump to content

[Discontinued] Paradise Halls - SexLab Extension v0.1g (15/05/06) (RC 0.6 fixed 16/03/18)


blabla11

Recommended Posts

Posted

Jerrek and all the other original NPCs are still there, their quests and scripts are the same as well, all that's changed is their location within the cell (same cell, cell ID and cell name).
 
I can alter the amount of gold Dhanesh has, that's an easy change, some had requested he have an amount similar to what another mod had added. I'd add a poll if I knew how.

 

How much gold base should Dhanesh have?

25k

10k

5k

1k

 

How much gold should the Master Trader perk add?

1k (default)

2k

3k

5k

 

Let me know and I'll tweak it depending on what gets the most votes.

 

Regardless, if you want to tweak it in your own game, its easy enough to do and I could include an instruction file on how to make such changes.

 

 

Musje, on 18 Jan 2016 - 12:20 PM, said:

    By the way, the changes to Fell glow look awesome [:)]

Thanks, glad people like how its shaping up.  Been working on getting the basic layout looking right, checking for lil gaps here an there and just making sure the place is navigable and has a good flow.  Takes time making changes, adding NPCs a few at a time and then going in and watching their behaviors to make sure not only that they're working correctly but that important areas don't get to crowded and so forth.   There's one issue with the guards that I haven't been able to fix so far, hoping that can get sorted before the release but may not happen (there's a script controlling one behavior of the guards that I can't access and I don't have the source code for the script so I can't easily change it without replacing the script... and I don't script so...).

 

There's still all the small clutter, moveable items (bottles, trash, and so forth), cobwebs, and other details that really round out the appearance, that stuff is the last thing I add.  Right now I'm working on a few layout changes and tweaks and getting all the new NPCs in and doing what they're supposed to.

Guest Zentari2238
Posted

Vanilla 1k is annoying. 10k would be VERY nice but the difference is very jarring compared to normal vendors. 25k is way too much and , unless you want to offload everything on him, kinda useless. 5k is something of a sweet spot; a substantial difference while not breaking everything. If you add the MT +5k perk, it effectively keeps it at fives times the normal vendors (2k vs 10k).

 

The above is opinion, so take it with a grain of salt.

Posted

Vanilla 1k is annoying. 10k would be VERY nice but the difference is very jarring compared to normal vendors. 25k is way too much and , unless you want to offload everything on him, kinda useless. 5k is something of a sweet spot; a substantial difference while not breaking everything. If you add the MT +5k perk, it effectively keeps it at fives times the normal vendors (2k vs 10k).

 

The above is opinion, so take it with a grain of salt.

 

Good points and I'll keep it in mind.  Ultimately I'll probably just go with what the majority ask for, so... get yer votes in folks.

 

Update on Fellglow progress

 

I've been tinkering some more on the tavern part today.  As of now there are 4 camp slaves that work in and around the tavern.  I actually sat down and made them out a schedule as to what they do and when and when and where each sleeps.  So if you come in at different times of the day you'll see different slaves doing different things.  For now I've just got their basic routine in but there are a few more things I want to add.  For example I want to set it up so that the slaves that are 'on duty' waiting tables will automatically come over to you and ask if you'd like something if you sit in a chair.  Another option will be the "special services" option which is bit beyond my skill level just now, also had an idea for an amusing way to give a waitress a tip (an you can probably use your imagination on that one as to where that's going ;) )

 

Next two things I'm going to work on are the bard and the new NPC tavern patrons.   Right now the bard is female even though I'd originally thought to make him male.  That was mainly because female bards are a lil easier to set up (quirk of CK).  As of now the bard just has a really simple behavior package and you can request her to play songs.  But for some reason she won't do instrumentals on request though she should and I need to figure out why she isn't giving that option.  No one posted any feedback on what kind of bard you'd like or a name, so if you've got any thoughts here's your last chance to post em.

 

The new NPC tavern patrons is another feature I wanted to add and its going to require a bit of advanced scripting to get it to work the way I want.  Fortunately, Fishburger (maker of SexSlaves) is helping me out with some advice on this part of the project.  So if I get it working it will be in big part thanks to him.  What I'm planning to do is make at least a half dozen or so (at least to start, maybe more later) unique NPCs that will appear in the tavern as patrons sitting at the tables drinking and eating.  But, to keep it from getting crowded and also to keep it interesting I'm going to be setting it up so only a few randomly appear each time you enter the camp interior.  You'll never know who will show.  At some point I may give each some dialog and if I get to that point I might need some volunteers to do a bit of voice acting (I can only do so many different voices).  In the future they might get developed more, maybe giving quests or have other special options, who knows.  For now they'll mainly be there to help add some more life and variety to the place.

 

The bartender is in place and I have his behaviors working but he still needs some work and eventually I want to do a full custom voice and dialog for him and a few other goodies, more on that later.

 

When I get these NPCs sorted, I may go one extra step and give them some custom appearances, especially the slaves, just to make them look better.  Once I'm done with them then it'll be down to adding in the final bits of clutter and decor before packaging it up for an alpha release.  I'm intending to bundle it up as its own release file you can install with your favorite mod manager, just make it easier to install.   I think I see the light at the end of the tunnel!  .oO(Wait, this isn't a train tunnel is it? :dodgy: )

 

Posted

Vanilla 1k is annoying. 10k would be VERY nice but the difference is very jarring compared to normal vendors. 25k is way too much and , unless you want to offload everything on him, kinda useless. 5k is something of a sweet spot; a substantial difference while not breaking everything. If you add the MT +5k perk, it effectively keeps it at fives times the normal vendors (2k vs 10k).

 

The above is opinion, so take it with a grain of salt.

I second that

Posted

 

 

what mod are you asking about, is it this - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33462/?

if not that, then link it here, I haven't heard of "Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home" and it don't come up in search

 

Search engine works badly. I use by Google.

here it is

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/53669-wip-paradise-halls-home-sweet-home/

 

It looks interesting but I have not yet experienced.

 

thanks for pointing that out, with all the recent bugs listed as known there it makes more sense now

i'll have to add that to my list for testing now as well it seems...

Posted

 

No one posted any feedback on what kind of bard you'd like or a name, so if you've got any thoughts here's your last chance to post em.

 

I want Miley Cyrus, please.....  

 

Interesting progress, BTW..... :P

Posted

More seriously (been away and catching up)

 

1 - Like Dhanesh.  Ideal Creepy Cat

 

2 - Nice pics, Looks my sort of dive 

 

3 - Agree cash not < 10K.  Any chance of some optional choice?  eg MCM slider. 

 

3 - Other ideas? 

 

3a - Needs a few Addiction Enhancing Devices, as opposed to solely Posture and Attitude Training stocks and cages, ie like the machines in ZaP, as used in Milk Mod, or those in the Estrus Mods.   No idea how easy those are to mod for use by NPCs on command, tho  :-( 

 

3b - A revolving flame thrower in the pit, as in Nexus Dread Prison.  So that the odd recalcitrant slave can be sacrificed 'pour encourager les autres'

 

Nice going though, whatever you make of these thoughts :cool:

Posted

 

 

No one posted any feedback on what kind of bard you'd like or a name, so if you've got any thoughts here's your last chance to post em.

 

I want Miley Cyrus, please.....  

 

Interesting progress, BTW..... :P

 

 

I had to ask... :s

 

I'm afraid I don't know how to set up the MCM stuff yet, that's still beyond my skill level.  What I might be able to do is set up a leveled loot table for his gold so that it increases as the player's level increases if there would be much preference for that.

Posted

 

 

 

No one posted any feedback on what kind of bard you'd like or a name, so if you've got any thoughts here's your last chance to post em.

 

I want Miley Cyrus, please.....  

 

Interesting progress, BTW..... :P

 

 

I had to ask... :s

 

I'm afraid I don't know how to set up the MCM stuff yet, that's still beyond my skill level.  What I might be able to do is set up a leveled loot table for his gold so that it increases as the player's level increases if there would be much preference for that.

 

personally I like the 10k gold he has, but the other voters seem to be going both ways so i'd have to agree the leveled gold might be the best And for that matter why the hell doesn't skyrim already have it

Posted

 

personally I like the 10k gold he has, but the other voters seem to be going both ways so i'd have to agree the leveled gold might be the best And for that matter why the hell doesn't skyrim already have it

 

 

I ask myself why they didn't do a lot of stuff all the time LOL   Okay, I'll look into setting up the leveled gold amounts.

 

BTW, once I get this finished up for release if any of you want to change the gold amounts in your own game, its very easy to do and I can include instructions for that.  Even changing the Master Trader perk amount is easy (and done in exactly the same way).  So really you can have whatever amount you find works best for your game.  If I knew how to set up the MCM stuff (something else I need to learn to do, going to eventually need it for Smexy Bandits as well) I'd do it but I just don't have a clue and no time to learn right now with everything else I'm working on.

 

There's a lot I'd like to include that won't be in the first release for much the same reason, if I wait til I could do everything I want it would likely never be finished! :(   I figure its better to get a good first version of it done and out so you guys have something to play with and can give feedback on while I continue improving it.

 

 

Kageryu, on 20 Jan 2016 - 11:33 PM, said:

    I want a big titty female bard!

 

 

So noted! :lol:

Posted

finally decided to apply the pet collar effects to the player

not having any issues with the slaves from it

 

I still don't know what causes my problem then.  I can't track it down.  Removed nearly everything and STILL have the problem.  I just don't know anymore. :(

Posted

 

finally decided to apply the pet collar effects to the player

not having any issues with the slaves from it

 

I still don't know what causes my problem then.  I can't track it down.  Removed nearly everything and STILL have the problem.  I just don't know anymore. :(

 

if you haven't already done so, try updating jcontainer from nexus then try overwriting all paradise halls files from the repack and if you're using mo, be sure nothing else is overwriting either of those files, if you're not using mo load paradise halls and all addons last before xpmse, only skeleton can overwrite

next look at the status from the paradise halls mcm - it should say started

if it's listed as unknown then definitely click it to restart, but in this particular case let's click it even if it's listed as started

Posted

 

 

finally decided to apply the pet collar effects to the player

not having any issues with the slaves from it

 

I still don't know what causes my problem then.  I can't track it down.  Removed nearly everything and STILL have the problem.  I just don't know anymore. :(

 

if you haven't already done so, try updating jcontainer from nexus then try overwriting all paradise halls files from the repack and if you're using mo, be sure nothing else is overwriting either of those files, if you're not using mo load paradise halls and all addons last before xpmse, only skeleton can overwrite

next look at the status from the paradise halls mcm - it should say started

if it's listed as unknown then definitely click it to restart, but in this particular case let's click it even if it's listed as started

 

 

I was using the latest version and did overwrite.  I don't use MO.    XPMSE always goes last no matter what.  And I have restarted it.  :/  I just dunno.

Posted

Adjusted Dhanesh's gold so that it now levels with the player.  He'll have around 1k when you are 1st level, and this increases to around 2500 at lvl 20, 5k at 50 and tops out at 10k at lvl 100.  Master Trader Perk still adds another flat 5k, had trouble getting that to work correctly if I tried setting it up to increase with level.

 

I'm working on starting to add in the final bits of clutter, some last tweaks to some of the NPCs and so forth.  I still have the new tavern NPCs to set up.  Once all that is done I should be about ready to do an alpha release!

 

On the new mysterious pit.  I've been giving that some thought and first let me say that for the first release it'll be as it is now.  But, that doesn't mean I can't change it later.  The idea of being able to throw a slave in seems like one worth developing.  Since Fellglow appears to be some old ruin that was excavated, the idea came to me there might be more to that pit than we can see.  What if there was an exit tunnel that went somewhere, maybe not somewhere you could go but it does go somewhere.  Not far from the Fellglow camp is Shimmermist Cave which has some dwemer ruins and a lot of falmer.  That set me to thinking.  What if there was a tunnel on one side of the pit.  The pit would normally be empty.  If you throw a slave in a scene plays where that is animated and in they go and the slave is now removed from your slave roster (you permanently lose them).  After that, anytime you enter the prison area there would be a random chance of another scene triggering.  You would know when it does because you might hear the slave saying something like "Is someone there?"  "I thought I heard something" and then maybe some screaming.  One of more falmer would emerge from the tunnel, subdue the slave and strip them of any clothes they might have before binding them and then leading them away into the mysterious tunnel.  The slave would likely plead, beg, scream, yell for help, etc. as being taken by the falmer would be among the fates a slave would fear most (right up there with being sold to a vampire).  Once they move out of sight they despawn and the slave no longer exists in the game (which cleans things up).  Thoughts?

 

This would take a bit of scripting and building a complex scene but I think its doable (maybe with some help).  I've never done anything like that before so it would be a challenge and would take a bit to get implemented.  But I'm willing to give it a try if there's interest.

Posted

Am confuse which version should I use for the latest SL v1.61b? What files to download?

any of them will work, but for best results use the repack of version h

Posted

Whenever I bring a vampire to Winterhold College, everyone starts attacking her. I think that it's primarily Ancano that starts the aggro, but I'm not sure. This has happened on multiple playthroughs with different vampires.

Posted

Whenever I bring a vampire to Winterhold College, everyone starts attacking her. I think that it's primarily Ancano that starts the aggro, but I'm not sure. This has happened on multiple playthroughs with different vampires.

are you running the newest pah sl extension or what version are you using

also did you start the game with pah sexlab extension already or add it later

edit:

oh also are you  using any mods that modify the vampires

edit 2:

could you post your load order as well

Posted

Adjusted Dhanesh's gold so that it now levels with the player.  He'll have around 1k when you are 1st level, and this increases to around 2500 at lvl 20, 5k at 50 and tops out at 10k at lvl 100.  Master Trader Perk still adds another flat 5k, had trouble getting that to work correctly if I tried setting it up to increase with level.

 

I'm working on starting to add in the final bits of clutter, some last tweaks to some of the NPCs and so forth.  I still have the new tavern NPCs to set up.  Once all that is done I should be about ready to do an alpha release!

 

On the new mysterious pit.  I've been giving that some thought and first let me say that for the first release it'll be as it is now.  But, that doesn't mean I can't change it later.  The idea of being able to throw a slave in seems like one worth developing.  Since Fellglow appears to be some old ruin that was excavated, the idea came to me there might be more to that pit than we can see.  What if there was an exit tunnel that went somewhere, maybe not somewhere you could go but it does go somewhere.  Not far from the Fellglow camp is Shimmermist Cave which has some dwemer ruins and a lot of falmer.  That set me to thinking.  What if there was a tunnel on one side of the pit.  The pit would normally be empty.  If you throw a slave in a scene plays where that is animated and in they go and the slave is now removed from your slave roster (you permanently lose them).  After that, anytime you enter the prison area there would be a random chance of another scene triggering.  You would know when it does because you might hear the slave saying something like "Is someone there?"  "I thought I heard something" and then maybe some screaming.  One of more falmer would emerge from the tunnel, subdue the slave and strip them of any clothes they might have before binding them and then leading them away into the mysterious tunnel.  The slave would likely plead, beg, scream, yell for help, etc. as being taken by the falmer would be among the fates a slave would fear most (right up there with being sold to a vampire).  Once they move out of sight they despawn and the slave no longer exists in the game (which cleans things up).  Thoughts?

 

This would take a bit of scripting and building a complex scene but I think its doable (maybe with some help).  I've never done anything like that before so it would be a challenge and would take a bit to get implemented.  But I'm willing to give it a try if there's interest.

 

Leveled gold sounds good.  Great idea

 

The Falmer Collection Agency for Naughty Refusniks sounds ideal too, if you can manage it  :-) 

 

 

Posted

Does anyone know of a way to prevent the random voice swapping Paradise Halls seems to cause with slaves? is it just me? That shit's annoying. 

it's an old issue with pah....

 

somebody tried making a patch for it and we put the patch in place, but so far doesn't seem to be working

we may need to tweek it more later

Posted

Whenever I bring a vampire to Winterhold College, everyone starts attacking her. I think that it's primarily Ancano that starts the aggro, but I'm not sure. This has happened on multiple playthroughs with different vampires.

you're talking about faction issues that haven't existed since original paradise halls or early days of pahe, I even took 3 vampires across the entire college grounds searching for ancano to see if it was a new bug appearing, the last playthru before Christmas I had a vampire slave tied up at winterhold college completely undisturbed

 

unless you're in the end stage quests involving ancano you shouldn't be having this issue

step1: try the repack and rule out load order, even loot has a nasty habit of putting paradise halls so early in load order anything can overwrite it

paradise halls and its addons should be loaded last like this:

 

 

SexLab.esm

 ZaZAnimationPack.esm

 Devious Devices - Assets.esm<<--not required, but tested to work well with it

Devious Devices - Integration.esm<<--not required, but tested to work well with it

Devious Devices - Expansion.esm<<--not required, but tested to work well with it

(load anything here)

 

RaceMenu.esp

(load anything here)

 

 SkyUI.esp

(load anything here)

 

 FNIS.esp

(load anything here)

 

PetCollar.esp<<--not required, but tested to work well with it

(load anything here)

 Slaverun_Reloaded.esp<<--not required, but tested to work well with it

(load anything here)

Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp<<--not required, but tested to work well with it

paradise_halls.esm

PAH_HomeSweetHome.esp

(shoes or an armor mod are ok here, nothing else)

paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp

 paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp

 paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp

 XPMSE.esp

 

use only the info that applies to your mods, not all mods listed are required

step 2: things don't always update right away after changes you may need to  reset paradise halls from the mcm....I can't guarantee that'll cover it it, you may need to reinstall all paradise halls to fix this issue

things should run smoother next game

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...