[Discontinued] Paradise Halls - SexLab Extension v0.1g (15/05/06) (RC 0.6 fixed 16/03/18)

blabla11

assuming you're no using this with the new beta (we won't know strec's results yet)....

So this generates a question, how do I make them use the zaz furniture included in the mods (at the inn, player houses, etc).  Currently they spawn a wheel or take a stock position but don't use the wheel or stock that is there.  I know a couple of the furniture items are poorly placed which may have an effect.  Are there console commands to tell them to use them?

there's a dialog for it:

ok slave-

you're going to do something for me

It is really more related to the home sweet home equip.  I've given a slave a command to use a piece of equipment they are near, and they spawn that piece of equip next to the mod supplied piece.  I've only tried a few times and only at one location, so I need to tinker more.....

so when is the next update? dieing to get some new stuff haha

umm, first no sign of blabla since march 24th, second he never gave deadlines

assuming you're no using this with the new beta (we won't know strec's results yet)....

So this generates a question, how do I make them use the zaz furniture included in the mods (at the inn, player houses, etc).  Currently they spawn a wheel or take a stock position but don't use the wheel or stock that is there.  I know a couple of the furniture items are poorly placed which may have an effect.  Are there console commands to tell them to use them?

there's a dialog for it:

ok slave-

It is really more related to the home sweet home equip.  I've given a slave a command to use a piece of equipment they are near, and they spawn that piece of equip next to the mod supplied piece.  I've only tried a few times and only at one location, so I need to tinker more.....

use this mod as an example for zaz furniture used:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2372-slave-holding-cells/

for more examples look at the top of his page and click the tag for home then follow all his mods, he has alot of player homes made for this

drlove--great home builder

so when is the next update? dieing to get some new stuff haha

umm, first no sign of blabla since march 24th, second he never gave deadlines

there's a dialog for it:

ok slave-

use this mod as an example for zaz furniture used:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2372-slave-holding-cells/

for more examples look at the top of his page and click the tag for home then follow all his mods, he has alot of player homes made for this

drlove--great home builder

Yay... Thank's Dude   :heart:

attachicon.gifparadise_halls sl extension repack release h_rc0.6 fixed.zip

anybody else updating older saves to this version need to reboot pah from the mcm and wait til it says completed

if for some reason it seems stuck then don't save that, reload then coc qasmoke using the console and reboot it from there

Hello

First i'm new on this mod but find it really good but don't understand some things in the MCM menu option so i will ask so if anyone can answer me please!

First thing first i'm not English so please use simple English to explain ( i'm from France sorry)!

first: what the " leash" do ( the naturaly not checked item)?

second: the run away seems to be the number of obedience you need for the slave for not running away ( 60 mean you need 61 for the slave for not running away) i am right and did he do other things?

3rd: the " health" seem to be the minimum number for enslaving someone i am right and did it do other thing!

4rth: what the severity do? i don't undertand any of it sorry!

5th: did there is some sort of " guide"  who explain how the mod work?

Last many thanks for the mod Creator ( maybe creators) it seems to be an incredible mod i just begin to test it for now so i can't say more about it but it " seem" to be incredible!

Thank you!

PS: i don't want to disturb the Creator with my questions so anybody who know and want to  answer is welcome and i will be gratefull to him!

to avoid any confusion you may want to install from the file quote above you before you get too far into things and it breaks

1> the "advanced leashcollar" option is for use with the leashcollars made at the forge or found at farengar's study or bought at the "felglow slave camp" rebuild posted here on the site or packed in the above quoted repack

2 and 3> yes, you have that right

4>that severity slider was made by request of the users here to be able to punish higher than the default 100  submission so a user could choose to train their slaves to 200 submission

5>nobody ever made a guide on it some of us feel it should be made, but blabla hasn't responded for a while

Thank you man for the quick answer you are the best!

3 more little questions

1/ for the "leash" did like the Creator say it in the " project" to do it can leash a slave to you and not to a wall/floor?

2/ for the severity thing if i want to  put submissiion highter ( 200 for exemple) did i need to put the bar on the left or the right?

3/for the " to avoid any confusion" sorry i don't understand all ( sorry i'm french) what do you mean by " you may want to install from the file quote...and it break"  what it seem to me is that you say that i must install some other mod or patch or the mod can have problems and crash.

I have only installed the Paradise hall original mod ( maybe made an error but was thinking maybe some files was needed and maybe the esp himself) this rebuld mod and the home sweet home mod thats the only one i use ( i too use sexlab but it seem that is needed) so maybe i made errors...

Anyway thank you man for the quick answer you ar the best!

Hello

First i'm new on this mod but find it really good but don't understand some things in the MCM menu option so i will ask so if anyone can answer me please!

First thing first i'm not English so please use simple English to explain ( i'm from France sorry)!

first: what the " leash" do ( the naturaly not checked item)?

second: the run away seems to be the number of obedience you need for the slave for not running away ( 60 mean you need 61 for the slave for not running away) i am right and did he do other things?

3rd: the " health" seem to be the minimum number for enslaving someone i am right and did it do other thing!

4rth: what the severity do? i don't undertand any of it sorry!

5th: did there is some sort of " guide"  who explain how the mod work?

Last many thanks for the mod Creator ( maybe creators) it seems to be an incredible mod i just begin to test it for now so i can't say more about it but it " seem" to be incredible!

Thank you!

PS: i don't want to disturb the Creator with my questions so anybody who know and want to  answer is welcome and i will be gratefull to him!

to avoid any confusion you may want to install from the file quote above you before you get too far into things and it breaks

1> the "advanced leashcollar" option is for use with the leashcollars made at the forge or found at farengar's study or bought at the "felglow slave camp" rebuild posted here on the site or packed in the above quoted repack

2 and 3> yes, you have that right

4>that severity slider was made by request of the users here to be able to punish higher than the default 100  submission so a user could choose to train their slaves to 200 submission

5>nobody ever made a guide on it some of us feel it should be made, but blabla hasn't responded for a while

Thank you man for the quick answer you are the best!

3 more little questions

1/ for the "leash" did like the Creator say it in the " project" to do it can leash a slave to you and not to a wall/floor?

2/ for the severity thing if i want to  put submissiion highter ( 200 for exemple) did i need to put the bar on the left or the right?

3/for the " to avoid any confusion" sorry i don't understand all ( sorry i'm french) what do you mean by " you may want to install from the file quote...and it break"  what it seem to me is that you say that i must install some other mod or patch or the mod can have problems and crash.

I have only installed the Paradise hall original mod ( maybe made an error but was thinking maybe some files was needed and maybe the esp himself) this rebuld mod and the home sweet home mod thats the only one i use ( i too use sexlab but it seem that is needed) so maybe i made errors...

Anyway thank you man for the quick answer you ar the best!

1>yes, that's correct

2>i need to correct my earlier statement there---after looking at it, something must have been lost during an update and we never thought to check back on this slider---it was meant to increase by moving it to the right, but now it seems the highest it goes is already the default setting of 100

3>install this if you haven't already (if you don't see any bugs in your game yet then ignore the reboot for now and just install the files overwriting what you have):

attachicon.gifparadise_halls sl extension repack release h_rc0.6 fixed.zip

anybody updating older saves to this version need to reboot pah from the mcm and wait til it says completed

if for some reason it seems stuck then don't save that, reload then coc qasmoke using the console and reboot it from there

there's a dialog for it:

ok slave-

For now I work on the IO functions for the core. Did anyone try PAHE with the beta version, I've no return on this.

Concerning the max value or property, they won't be more than 100 in next version of the chore but for some since you have enough level in one ability you will open an other.

For example (value are not fixed), having 80+ in 'Submission' could open the ability 'Devotion'.

For now I try to have a maximum compatibility with PAHE changing the less things I can but as I've no return it will be difficult for me to continue in this way.

I'm blocked too by not having any new of Blabla's position because, as an old generation modder, I'll never use or steal any code and I wait to know if we can share some code he did on the data management or if I must re-develop some parts from scratch.

I just see that i was using the oldest version of the mod lol stupid me, i just change to the lastest ( i think).

So i have more Question about the MCM sorry

because it's the same question with diferent option of the MCM i will ask this way

What XXX do? ( XXX will be the name Under thank)

1/alwaysaggrotoogle

2/showslavecounttoogle

3/settingnamerapetimer

4/ setingnamefolower

5/ all the " key" don't seem to work ( other than wistle) and what hotkey and modifier key do and how to use?

6/what's stat spell? i don't see any spell like this.

Thank you  very much to the one ( or the many lol) who will respond!

Sorry again to asking so many questions but i'm new on this mod!

I just see that i was using the oldest version of the mod lol stupid me, i just change to the lastest ( i think).

because it's the same question with diferent option of the MCM i will ask this way

1/alwaysaggrotoogle

2/showslavecounttoogle

3/settingnamerapetimer

4/ setingnamefolower

5/ all the " key" don't seem to work ( other than wistle) and what hotkey and modifier key do and how to use?

This is in the MCM you say? Have you tried the restart/reboot setting in MCM yet? It looks like the meu seems to be corrupted a bit. If that doesn't help try typing this in the console: setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1

This refreshes all the mod menues in the skyui. So prehaps it can force the MCM back into a working mess... i mean state.

just quick question for playing with this mod several hour, is there any way to order/train slave to guard another slave for runing   :dodgy:  or capture runing slave   :P

that's an interesting idea for future updates, but at this time, No

there's a dialog for it:

ok slave-

For now I work on the IO functions for the core. Did anyone try PAHE with the beta version, I've no return on this.

Concerning the max value or property, they won't be more than 100 in next version of the chore but for some since you have enough level in one ability you will open an other.

For example (value are not fixed), having 80+ in 'Submission' could open the ability 'Devotion'.

For now I try to have a maximum compatibility with PAHE changing the less things I can but as I've no return it will be difficult for me to continue in this way.

I'm blocked too by not having any new of Blabla's position because, as an old generation modder, I'll never use or steal any code and I wait to know if we can share some code he did on the data management or if I must re-develop some parts from scratch.

actually yes, i'm testing your beta with out beta, if i get the same results i expect to get, i'll retest it on the public release, But what i'm seeing so far and expecting is that your version will only change the location of the dialogs confusing pahe users, everything else about the mod is still under pahe control, the only way that'll change is for blabla to implement your changes into pahe, but as it sits your only changes have their own bugs we're already working on here

And we can't abandon are end of the core due to your own responses to how your mod will handle things - we handle things at the the core level that aren't handled at all in your mod

Does a slave will escape if he has a leash collar on him BUT not attached with the sort to a wall ?

by default the slave stiull escapes, but if you follow the conversation that's going alog right now, that's listed in the mcm to change that

1/alwaysaggrotoogle

2/showslavecounttoogle

3/settingnamerapetimer

4/ setingnamefolower

1>that seems to be lost in the translation there, its meant to be a sl animation toggle - if its working proper and we haven't complaints of that toggle, it should make remove consensual animations

2>slave count toggle updates the slave count on screen in the event of escapes or when a slave is sold or given to home sweet home

3>that's the after effects like a slave moaning in pain after the non-consenting animations

4>unfortunately seems the translation test for your language needs to be updated if your seeing that many bugs in the buttons, but we don't have any translators here----from what i gather of your desciption tho, that particular button is non-funtional, was an intended feature that failed to implement

5>the whistle if it still works as intended was meant to whistle the closest slave, like a beckoning call

6>sounds like you're describing the mark key - it won't add a spell to your list, its an enslave key hard to describe better than that it does other things in combat

7>wish we had a better translator working the team, it seems your version of the mod needs it bad, ask away

1/alwaysaggrotoogle

2/showslavecounttoogle

3/settingnamerapetimer

4/ setingnamefolower

This is in the MCM you say? Have you tried the restart/reboot setting in MCM yet? It looks like the meu seems to be corrupted a bit. If that doesn't help try typing this in the console: setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1

This refreshes all the mod menues in the skyui. So prehaps it can force the MCM back into a working mess... i mean state.

i understand enough of what he's saying to follow that:

I think Yokubo use a non english version of Skyrim so the token are shown because the strings are not found.

this is likely what's happening

Strec maybe it's that i'm french soi use french version but what i was asking was not  a " problem" the mod is perfectly ... good to use ( don't find the good word sorry) it's just that nothing is explained i see the names like i said before " setingnamefolower" for exemple and the " help Windows"  Under said the same thing " for setingnamefolower i see " setingnamefolower" so in short i have no explication on what each things do so in the option tab what i have up to down is

in " toogle"

$PAHE_settingname_leashtoogle

................................._alwaysaggrotoogle

................................_showslavecounttoogle

in "slider"

..............................._runaway

.............................._rapetimer

..............................._severity

.............................._follower

in "debug"

the first on cant be read only the end can be REBOOTTOOGLE_RU i have undertand it's the reboot mod

............................._slavecount

............................_statspelltoogle

............................_debugtoogle

and last

in " key"

..........................._wistlekey

..........................._hotkey

..........................._modifierkey

before you ask i already tryed to "reboot" but it was the same in the older version of the mod i use LOOT and i don't have any "warning" and i use TES5EDIT if needed!

no problem with dialogs etc.. only the MCM menu and because the " help window ( Under) say the same thing ($PAHE....) i have no idea of what many menu do so i dont use them but a mod is better if you can use it to the fullest so i asked to know what each are for!

Sorry to ask but i really like the mod but i will like it better if in understand what is it lol!

Anyway thank you for your time!

Strec maybe it's that i'm french soi use french version but what i was asking was not  a " problem" the mod is perfectly ... good to use ( don't find the good word sorry) it's just that nothing is explained i see the names like i said before " setingnamefolower" for exemple and the " help Windows"  Under said the same thing " for setingnamefolower i see " setingnamefolower" so in short i have no explication on what each things do so in the option tab what i have up to down is

in " toogle"

in "slider"

in "debug"

the first on cant be read only the end can be REBOOTTOOGLE_RU i have undertand it's the reboot mod

and last

in " key"

before you ask i already tryed to "reboot" but it was the same in the older version of the mod i use LOOT and i don't have any "warning" and i use TES5EDIT if needed!

no problem with dialogs etc.. only the MCM menu and because the " help window ( Under) say the same thing ($PAHE....) i have no idea of what many menu do so i dont use them but a mod is better if you can use it to the fullest so i asked to know what each are for!

Sorry to ask but i really like the mod but i will like it better if in understand what is it lol!

for now, ignore those comments they seem to be confusing things more, read my response above and see if it answers your questions before your react as i said to both of you i can see by your questions and descriptions that its not a problem at your end, its a lack of translation from our end of the mod---we need translators working the team to fix those buttons you're seeing

actually yes, i'm testing your beta with out beta, if i get the same results i expect to get, i'll retest it on the public release, But what i'm seeing so far and expecting is that your version will only change the location of the dialogs confusing pahe users, everything else about the mod is still under pahe control, the only way that'll change is for blabla to implement your changes into pahe, but as it sits your only changes have their own bugs we're already working on here

And we can't abandon are end of the core due to your own responses to how your mod will handle things - we handle things at the the core level that aren't handled at all in your mod

Don't be to careful to the dialogs in current version I did isolate them waiting to get them out, the only which will remain in the core are 'punish', 'wait' and 'stay' and will be optionally activable like all other things. All other dialogs are features IO and must be in the add-ons, for example it's normal that all sex dialogs are in PAHE even when I'll have implemented them.

I know that there are things not handled for now in the core because I wait to have Blabla position on cooperation. If your answer is the official position of Blabla and the team there is no problem for me to work sooner than planned on these features. 

in " toogle"

in "slider"

in "debug"

and last

in " key"

for now, ignore those comments they seem to be confusing things more, read my response above and see if it answers your questions before your react as i said to both of you i can see by your questions and descriptions that its not a problem at your end, its a lack of translation from our end of the mod---we need translators working the team to fix those buttons you're seeing

I have read you coment  before so most of the "checker" ar for animation only thank you man!

For the "translator" if you mean translating English words or sentence in french i can do that i work at home so between two counseling  ( in short i help people with there life finding way to be happier and beter in there life (i'm a coach)) i can help my English is not bad ( not like natural born one but i'm not bad) but if it's for Scripting ... i can't sorry and to be honest i will be happy to help on a mod that i like with my modest capacity!

The only thing i can do is in short you gave me an English word or sentence and i translete it in french and give you the translation that YOU will inplement in your mod nothing more nothing less !

If that help i will be happy to help

for exemple Toogle is " basculer" it have many meaning this word  so it depend of what meaning you what to give him!

the french word for " slave" is " esclave" and enslaving is " reduire en esclavage"

it can change depending on the meaning you want to gave him so if its only tranduction from English words to french one you can count on me but i CANT touch you mod i can give you the words to use ONLY!

And one thing don't thank me for doing translation of words or sentences i do that because that's pleasing me nothing more nothing less!

everything is in your hand now!

But many thanks for your help

Don't be to careful to the dialogs in current version I did isolate them waiting to get them out, the only which will remain in the core are 'punish', 'wait' and 'stay' and will be optionally activable like all other things. All other dialogs are features IO and must be in the add-ons, for example it's normal that all sex dialogs are in PAHE even when I'll have implemented them.

i've crossed out those areas to note those are changes that you made without realizing, the only dialogs unchanged by your mod are the punishments, sex dialogs are gone aside from punishments, follow and wait are both moved with the inventory so a user won't see the dialogs needed to follow because its hiden under your new sub-dialogs, the inventory commands are moved as well, but that's not nearly as frustrating as having to find the follow and wait or "ok slave"..."i'm going to fuck you now"

I know that there are things not handled for now in the core because I wait to have Blabla position on cooperation. If your answer is the official position of Blabla and the team there is no problem for me to work sooner than planned on these features.

unfortunately, we're in as much limbo here as much as you are, we actually have code fixes in limbo waiting for release, but its still his mod

in " toogle"

in "slider"

in "debug"

and last

in " key"

I have read you coment  before so most of the "checker" ar for animation only thank you man!

For the "translator" if you mean translating English words or sentence in french i can do that i work at home so between two counseling  ( in short i help people with there life finding way to be happier and beter in there life (i'm a coach)) i can help my English is not bad ( not like natural born one but i'm not bad) but if it's for Scripting ... i can't sorry and to be honest i will be happy to help on a mod that i like with my modest capacity!

The only thing i can do is in short you gave me an English word or sentence and i translete it in french and give you the translation that YOU will inplement in your mod nothing more nothing less !

for exemple Toogle is " basculer" it have many meaning this word  so it depend of what meaning you what to give him!

the french word for " slave" is " esclave" and enslaving is " reduire en esclavage"

it can change depending on the meaning you want to gave him so if its only tranduction from English words to french one you can count on me but i CANT touch you mod i can give you the words to use ONLY!

And one thing don't thank me for doing translation of words or sentences i do that because that's pleasing me nothing more nothing less!

strec is refering to the strings in the mod that were meant to translate to your language, hopefully bla can get back to you on that, atm i don't know how that's done

Oh any chance we can track the mod instead of the thread? I wake up having 24 notifications :/

Like to be able to track the mod if it updates instead of comments. 

ummm, i asked for that from bla over a year ago, he don't know how...

the rest of us can't fix that either cuz its his mod , that's why even my repacks are in the support thread, not on the main page or even a download page as most other threads would be...

Oh any chance we can track the mod instead of the thread? I wake up having 24 notifications :/

I second the motion, Paradise Halls - SexLab Extension should have it own page on the download section.

I second the motion, Paradise Halls - SexLab Extension should have it own page on the download section.

if i were in charge here i'd make that my first priority as its nagged me since before i was ever a part of the team and i've been here since the days of alpha

why not have someone take over untill blabla gets back?

like cliftonJD  that way u guys could keep working on it as a team

i am sure blabla would not mind he is all so a nice guy

Agree.... :heart:  it's wonderfull Mod Thank all , love to play it 

i've crossed out those areas to note those are changes that you made without realizing, the only dialogs unchanged by your mod are the punishments, sex dialogs are gone aside from punishments, follow and wait are both moved with the inventory so a user won't see the dialogs needed to follow because its hiden under your new sub-dialogs, the inventory commands are moved as well, but that's not nearly as frustrating as having to find the follow and wait or "ok slave"..."i'm going to fuck you now"

unfortunately, we're in as much limbo here as much as you are, we actually have code fixes in limbo waiting for release, but its still his mod

in " toogle"

in "slider"

in "debug"

and last

in " key"

strec is refering to the strings in the mod that were meant to translate to your language, hopefully bla can get back to you on that, atm i don't know how that's done

ok so make things like i don't said anything ;)

Archived