Jump to content

[Discontinued] Paradise Halls - SexLab Extension v0.1g (15/05/06) (RC 0.6 fixed 16/03/18)


blabla11

Recommended Posts

Posted

 

 

 

 

 

 

Been using this mod for the past week or so, playing around with it, seeing what size belly fits the body I've built in BodySlide.  I'm liking it.  Most everything works.  I am seeing severe torpedo tits though... Oh wells.  Other than that, works like a charm, and is a cool mod.  Would definitely recommend.

 

for the torpedo tits, you probably have it set too high. try to reduce the scaling and see if still does the same ?

 

 

torpedo tits = bad weight painting = probably cbbe = probably requires breast01 descaling while breast scaling. the easiest thing to try would be to load the body into outfit studio and copy the l breast and r breast weights from uunp, and then delete the 01 bones.

 

 

 

 

CBBE and UUNP have almost the same bone weights. 
I use CBBE and have no problem with body scaling.

 

 

only if you used bodyslide is that true. all the various cbbe based bodies have really fucked up weight and each one is different. i'm not making this up. SGO2 had an option to inverse the Breast01 bone to fix this crap that i elected to disregard for SGO3 because all it does is clunk up the maths. i think Mana Tanks still has it.

 

when i added that feature to SGO2 these posts went away. the moment i got rid of it they came back.

 

 

Well, i should consider myself Lucky then. I have a custom preset from another bodyslide mod that uses CBBE as base with HDT BUT it also has a moveable vagina. It's because of the last part i sadly now have a "thigh" issue when the belly gets too big but that's not really a problem for me. I've gotten used to it already. :)

 

Btw what version is it nw exactly? I'm still using the fix i helped you making (by helping i mean nagging about why my bandits didn't scale :D )

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yes i know it is wompatible with 7.3 but i thaught maybe not som much for this version (the extention which is this one)

 

 

So far as I know the extension doesn't affect it at all.

 

Also, you might consider dumping Creature Framework.  It seems to put a significant load on papyrus by running a LOT of scans.  I got rid of it and my game got considerably more stable.  You might try setting your Shadow Detail to Medium as well.  Lights that create dynamic shadows create a lot of demand on your graphics card / CPU and if like me you have an older computer, it can cause issues (I'm not using any shadow lights in the new camp for that very reason).

 

 

 

The shadows are actually completely "off" (well actually not. I only set the resolution of exterior and interioir to 1 because 0 would have caused devere stuttering) as i"m using a mod called "colorfulllightsno shadows" that alters so that it looks like i have my shadows on. God forbit how my game would have looked like if i didn't turn the shadows off!

 

I really don't want to turn off creature framework because i love my animals. Is there an alternative for it somewhere? Btw i could just increase the the cell scan interval so that it would only can every 12 hours for example.

 

Btw do you have any problems with renamed npc's? they seem to "dissappear" once in a while. i mean they are physically still there but you cant interact with them until you rename them again. I can use slavetats (finally!) on them though which is a very good thing indeed. 

 

 

ok for starters i'll have to agree with einar: "creature features" are ok to use, but not creature framework

break alot of mods using that

original "nude creatures version 2.2" didn't require all the extra crap that's built into "more nasty critters"

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/441-sexlab-nude-creatures/

get the textures from beastiality animation pack and beastiality extras

 

 

edit2: Ok, it still doesn't really work for bandits in general (Rigel included). It also doesn't seem to work when you use coc commands and fast travel. But i have told you this already a couple of posts ago.

 

i use v.o.1g+fix

 

for Rigel you need  console command

she is in Pinewatch Bandit's Sanctuary    go to Pinewatch  secret door

1. prid 0002D23B

2. disable

    enable

3. moveto player

 

but her real name  is  Bandit Chief  

 

like Eriana Redguard bandit

her ref id  0002ABC5

 

 

I'm using H with the MCM menu. I don't think this is going to work since i use immersive wenches with deadly wenches addon. Since they add and overwrite the Original bandit lists, she won't be vanilla anymore. But thanks for the suggestion though. It's not really a huge dealbreaker but i'ts quite annoying to rename everytime she is unclickable.

 

 

 

the more powerful the plugs in her the more likely she'll lose her name, if you pull her plugs out and she still forgets her name you might need to get your game more stable first

 

The rename feature does not work, can someone help me`?

 

does it not work at all or the slaves forget their names

 

 

The rename feature does not work, can someone help me`?

 

What happens exactly? Are you using version H? Do you have the "beta" feature on?

 

btw anyone else having problems with freezes?

I finally maaged to get my game somewhat stable again. I don't get any ctd's anymore but now my game freezes every second time i try to enslave somewhat. It happens as soon as the Original npc dissappears ad the new is supposed to come in it's place. I try using the console to "space out" the scripting so that it won't become to cluttered. But to no avail it seems. It sometimes works and sometimes it just doesn't. I have seen this has been an actual bug of pah itself and not really from this extention but i really like to knw a solution for this problem.

 

(btw the last bit is not really for you but for blabla or anyone else who is reading this :) )

 

That description sounds like the same results i had when i used havok object

if i'm right you'll need to find the mod that adds havok object and remove it then run a script cleaner on that, but the game is likely borked from that - lot of suffering thru it even after the script cleaner before it's wiped

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yeah, i have too. Could it be possible that H is not compatible with defeat somehow?

You use H btw right?

 

I believe G with the fix was a lot more stable but then again i didn't use defeat back then. So i'm not very sure. You could Always downgrade your version to G But you have to sadly sell your slaves too because i don't think they are backwards compatible.

 

I only seem to have a freezes and no longer ctd's. are you using modified papyrus settings? After setting mine to the vanilla ones i didn't have any ctd's anymore. Now only these annoying freezes and C++ errors happen. But only if i use sexlab too much or any other relating mod for it.

 

Btw did you try the ssme fix? It allows you to set different ram sizes for the memory the game uses. Usully it's both at 256 mb but i have set it on 756 and 512 mb. Not sure if that was a smart idea. It's worth a try though.

 

 

 

 

I seem to have it working kind of ok now. Using the hotfix for H, the script patch for Paradise Halls base from Nexus. If you try to enslave a non-unique npc, just make sure you saved recently or something, I'm pretty certain that that specifically is what causes the issue on occasion, depending on what else is happening at the same time. As for my overall setup, yeah, I'm running most of STEPs basic setup, memory patch and the whole nine yards. Seems to be relatively stable at the moment.

 

 

My errors seem to come from the computer itself. The longe it is on the less, the more likely the game tends to crash. :(

If i just start up skyrim and i go to an inn it works fine. But if i stop playing but so something else 2 hours later. It crashes.

 

 

sounds like the laptop powersaver settings kick in time there

 

likely all the extra graphics you pumped into see those pregnant slave bellies is hurtin your old laptop

take a look at the main page for xpmse, it specifically warns us not to do that

 

edit:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Been using this mod for the past week or so, playing around with it, seeing what size belly fits the body I've built in BodySlide.  I'm liking it.  Most everything works.  I am seeing severe torpedo tits though... Oh wells.  Other than that, works like a charm, and is a cool mod.  Would definitely recommend.

 

for the torpedo tits, you probably have it set too high. try to reduce the scaling and see if still does the same ?

 

 

torpedo tits = bad weight painting = probably cbbe = probably requires breast01 descaling while breast scaling. the easiest thing to try would be to load the body into outfit studio and copy the l breast and r breast weights from uunp, and then delete the 01 bones.

 

 

 

 

CBBE and UUNP have almost the same bone weights. 
I use CBBE and have no problem with body scaling.

 

 

only if you used bodyslide is that true. all the various cbbe based bodies have really fucked up weight and each one is different. i'm not making this up. SGO2 had an option to inverse the Breast01 bone to fix this crap that i elected to disregard for SGO3 because all it does is clunk up the maths. i think Mana Tanks still has it.

 

when i added that feature to SGO2 these posts went away. the moment i got rid of it they came back.

 

 

Well, i should consider myself Lucky then. I have a custom preset from another bodyslide mod that uses CBBE as base with HDT BUT it also has a moveable vagina. It's because of the last part i sadly now have a "thigh" issue when the belly gets too big but that's not really a problem for me. I've gotten used to it already. :)

 

Btw what version is it nw exactly? I'm still using the fix i helped you making (by helping i mean nagging about why my bandits didn't scale :D )

 

this issue here is directly causing your cloning issue - fix your body

 

Posted

Interesting links, wouldn't use the feminized NPCs for two reasons, one I kinda like them like the mix the way they are and second I've spent a fair bit of time customizing the appearance of almost every NPC in the game already (male and female).  Its another lil project that I started sometime back and have slowly built on bit by bit over time.  No plans to release that mod, was just something I did for myself.  Would be a lot of work to clean it up for a release (I also fixed some navmesh issues, gave merchants more cash, and a few other things so its  bit of a mash up)

 

Immersive wenches and deadly wenches look interesting, will have to give them a try.  Hadn't seen those mods, thanks for the link.

Posted

Interesting links, wouldn't use the feminized NPCs for two reasons, one I kinda like them like the mix the way they are and second I've spent a fair bit of time customizing the appearance of almost every NPC in the game already (male and female).  Its another lil project that I started sometime back and have slowly built on bit by bit over time.  No plans to release that mod, was just something I did for myself.  Would be a lot of work to clean it up for a release (I also fixed some navmesh issues, gave merchants more cash, and a few other things so its  bit of a mash up)

 

Immersive wenches and deadly wenches look interesting, will have to give them a try.  Hadn't seen those mods, thanks for the link.

 

 I've spent a fair bit of time customizing the appearance of almost every NPC in the game already (male and female).  Its another lil project that I started sometime back and have slowly built on bit by bit over time

uninstall That, clean the save, reinstall it - possible you've been working with it long enough the beta versions messed things up Or, uninstall it, switch to the posted version long enough to retest your bugs then uninstall posted version and reinstall your version: having given the game time to update 1 then the other might be what it takes to fix your bug, rebuild leveled ai lists proper

Posted

 

          gaggedgirl123

Posted 04 January 2016 - 05:59 PM
gaggedgirl123

The girl tied to your bed

  • photo-thumb-24511.jpg?_r=1452037401
  • Members
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 611 posts

 

  • rep_up.png
  • rep_down.png
  • 0

If you need sounds for your mod, just message me. I'll be glad to help you out (not only finding sound, but modifying it as well)

 

Posted

 

 

 

I am having an odd issue.  Upgraded to 1h, and the slaves keep losing their names and being unable to interact with.  I can rename them and can interact again, but it doesn't last.  Not sure if it's something I did, or if it's something with the mod.  About to uninstall it completely and do a clean save.  Then reinstall it.  Anyone got any other ideas?

unfortunately that's an old problem if you have too many scripts running on the slave:

discovered long ago during original testing the slaves can lose their names frequently and the same issue was discovered with other renamer mods - only solution could be found was to be more careful what you put on the slaves and the number of scripted items on the slave may vary to the user ....in general dd cuffs and collars seem to be ok if you want to use those, best to avoid the plugs on slaves while the plugs will work they tend to cause the renamer to forget the slaves name

 

edit: also Do NOT use "my home is your home" dialogs for slaves until just before sale as this mod is another script very well known to cause the slaves to forget their names

 

 

Currently not using MHYH, nor am I putting any scripts that I know of onto the slaves.  I enslave them.  Punish them a couple times, and then they lose their name.  

 

Only doesn't matter if I put a slave collar on them or not, doesn't matter if I even punish them or interact with them much after enslaving them.  

 

Only Follower stuff I use is EFF, and I don't even apply it to the slaves.  I just use the PAH stuff with them.  

 

I don't put any DD stuff on them either.  I leave them with their stock gear.  Sometimes I put the leashing collar on them, sometimes I don't put a collar on them.  I don't know what else could be adding extra scripts then.  Give me a few and I will post my load order if that helps?

Posted

 

 

 

 

I am having an odd issue.  Upgraded to 1h, and the slaves keep losing their names and being unable to interact with.  I can rename them and can interact again, but it doesn't last.  Not sure if it's something I did, or if it's something with the mod.  About to uninstall it completely and do a clean save.  Then reinstall it.  Anyone got any other ideas?

unfortunately that's an old problem if you have too many scripts running on the slave:

discovered long ago during original testing the slaves can lose their names frequently and the same issue was discovered with other renamer mods - only solution could be found was to be more careful what you put on the slaves and the number of scripted items on the slave may vary to the user ....in general dd cuffs and collars seem to be ok if you want to use those, best to avoid the plugs on slaves while the plugs will work they tend to cause the renamer to forget the slaves name

 

edit: also Do NOT use "my home is your home" dialogs for slaves until just before sale as this mod is another script very well known to cause the slaves to forget their names

 

 

Currently not using MHYH, nor am I putting any scripts that I know of onto the slaves.  I enslave them.  Punish them a couple times, and then they lose their name.  

 

Only doesn't matter if I put a slave collar on them or not, doesn't matter if I even punish them or interact with them much after enslaving them.  

 

Only Follower stuff I use is EFF, and I don't even apply it to the slaves.  I just use the PAH stuff with them.  

 

I don't put any DD stuff on them either.  I leave them with their stock gear.  Sometimes I put the leashing collar on them, sometimes I don't put a collar on them.  I don't know what else could be adding extra scripts then.  Give me a few and I will post my load order if that helps?

 

next thing comes to mind would be jcontainer - that's what actually handles the names: check you have it updated with out other mod alterings

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49743/?

-I noticed that says it's been recently updated  so if you already have that and no other mod overwrites its files then i'll upload my copy and try the update myself

Posted

 

Interesting links, wouldn't use the feminized NPCs for two reasons, one I kinda like them like the mix the way they are and second I've spent a fair bit of time customizing the appearance of almost every NPC in the game already (male and female).  Its another lil project that I started sometime back and have slowly built on bit by bit over time.  No plans to release that mod, was just something I did for myself.  Would be a lot of work to clean it up for a release (I also fixed some navmesh issues, gave merchants more cash, and a few other things so its  bit of a mash up)

 

Immersive wenches and deadly wenches look interesting, will have to give them a try.  Hadn't seen those mods, thanks for the link.

 

 I've spent a fair bit of time customizing the appearance of almost every NPC in the game already (male and female).  Its another lil project that I started sometime back and have slowly built on bit by bit over time

uninstall That, clean the save, reinstall it - possible you've been working with it long enough the beta versions messed things up Or, uninstall it, switch to the posted version long enough to retest your bugs then uninstall posted version and reinstall your version: having given the game time to update 1 then the other might be what it takes to fix your bug, rebuild leveled ai lists proper

 

 

Uninstall what?  And more to the point, why? 

Posted

 

 

 

 

 

I am having an odd issue.  Upgraded to 1h, and the slaves keep losing their names and being unable to interact with.  I can rename them and can interact again, but it doesn't last.  Not sure if it's something I did, or if it's something with the mod.  About to uninstall it completely and do a clean save.  Then reinstall it.  Anyone got any other ideas?

unfortunately that's an old problem if you have too many scripts running on the slave:

discovered long ago during original testing the slaves can lose their names frequently and the same issue was discovered with other renamer mods - only solution could be found was to be more careful what you put on the slaves and the number of scripted items on the slave may vary to the user ....in general dd cuffs and collars seem to be ok if you want to use those, best to avoid the plugs on slaves while the plugs will work they tend to cause the renamer to forget the slaves name

 

edit: also Do NOT use "my home is your home" dialogs for slaves until just before sale as this mod is another script very well known to cause the slaves to forget their names

 

 

Currently not using MHYH, nor am I putting any scripts that I know of onto the slaves.  I enslave them.  Punish them a couple times, and then they lose their name.  

 

Only doesn't matter if I put a slave collar on them or not, doesn't matter if I even punish them or interact with them much after enslaving them.  

 

Only Follower stuff I use is EFF, and I don't even apply it to the slaves.  I just use the PAH stuff with them.  

 

I don't put any DD stuff on them either.  I leave them with their stock gear.  Sometimes I put the leashing collar on them, sometimes I don't put a collar on them.  I don't know what else could be adding extra scripts then.  Give me a few and I will post my load order if that helps?

 

next thing comes to mind would be jcontainer - that's what actually handles the names: check you have it updated with out other mod alterings

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49743/?

-I noticed that says it's been recently updated  so if you already have that and no other mod overwrites its files then i'll upload my copy and try the update myself

 

 

I have JContainers installed.  ONly installed it recently.  Installed it for one house.  I have the latest version.  

 

Totally confused as to what could cause this at this point, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

 

Here's the load order if it helps.  Just pulled it from LOOT.

 

And I just noticed I didn't sort after I reinstalled XPMSE...Oops.  :D

loadorder1-12-16.txt

Posted

 

 

Interesting links, wouldn't use the feminized NPCs for two reasons, one I kinda like them like the mix the way they are and second I've spent a fair bit of time customizing the appearance of almost every NPC in the game already (male and female).  Its another lil project that I started sometime back and have slowly built on bit by bit over time.  No plans to release that mod, was just something I did for myself.  Would be a lot of work to clean it up for a release (I also fixed some navmesh issues, gave merchants more cash, and a few other things so its  bit of a mash up)

 

Immersive wenches and deadly wenches look interesting, will have to give them a try.  Hadn't seen those mods, thanks for the link.

 

 I've spent a fair bit of time customizing the appearance of almost every NPC in the game already (male and female).  Its another lil project that I started sometime back and have slowly built on bit by bit over time

uninstall That, clean the save, reinstall it - possible you've been working with it long enough the beta versions messed things up Or, uninstall it, switch to the posted version long enough to retest your bugs then uninstall posted version and reinstall your version: having given the game time to update 1 then the other might be what it takes to fix your bug, rebuild leveled ai lists proper

 

 

Uninstall what?  And more to the point, why? 

 

ok I guess then it depends whether you just customized the "appearance" of those npc's or you inadvertently affected some other stats of those npc's to damage your npc leveled npc list

the idea behind uninstalling/reinstalling  the scripts relevant to that being to help find a fix for those issues

Posted

 

ok I guess then it depends whether you just customized the "appearance" of those npc's or you inadvertently affected some other stats of those npc's to damage your npc leveled npc list

the idea behind uninstalling/reinstalling  the scripts relevant to that being to help find a fix for those issues

 

 

Yup, just customized their appearance, nicer hair, some sculpted faces in some cases, a few new outfits here an there, that kind of thing.  Might have tweaked one or two behavior packages but didn't mess with that much.  More importantly I did NOT mess with the leveled encounters at all.   I know what caused the odd nord glitch, it was my own stupidity doing something with Save Tool without really understanding what I what it did.  What I can I say it was late, I was tired, I should have known better but... oh... look, shiny button, wonder what that does? :cool:

 

Operator Error strikes again. :P

 

Its also a non issue, it only affects my current save game which is at the end of "its life cycle" if you will.  I'm only using this current save game to test some stuff be cause the high level overpowered character is good for that, otherwise I'm pretty bored with him at this point.  I'm hoping here in another month or so to have some mods I'm working on finished up and then I'll start a new game with a brand new character and play thru again.

 

So... yeah, appreciate the concern but really, don't waste your energy on it.  I only mentioned it cause its an odd sort of glitch and a little amusing.

 

Now if you really wanna help me out with something, there's a couple of scripting issues with Fellglow camp I'd love to get resolved. :D

Posted

 

 

 

 

 

 

I am having an odd issue.  Upgraded to 1h, and the slaves keep losing their names and being unable to interact with.  I can rename them and can interact again, but it doesn't last.  Not sure if it's something I did, or if it's something with the mod.  About to uninstall it completely and do a clean save.  Then reinstall it.  Anyone got any other ideas?

unfortunately that's an old problem if you have too many scripts running on the slave:

discovered long ago during original testing the slaves can lose their names frequently and the same issue was discovered with other renamer mods - only solution could be found was to be more careful what you put on the slaves and the number of scripted items on the slave may vary to the user ....in general dd cuffs and collars seem to be ok if you want to use those, best to avoid the plugs on slaves while the plugs will work they tend to cause the renamer to forget the slaves name

 

edit: also Do NOT use "my home is your home" dialogs for slaves until just before sale as this mod is another script very well known to cause the slaves to forget their names

 

 

Currently not using MHYH, nor am I putting any scripts that I know of onto the slaves.  I enslave them.  Punish them a couple times, and then they lose their name.  

 

Only doesn't matter if I put a slave collar on them or not, doesn't matter if I even punish them or interact with them much after enslaving them.  

 

Only Follower stuff I use is EFF, and I don't even apply it to the slaves.  I just use the PAH stuff with them.  

 

I don't put any DD stuff on them either.  I leave them with their stock gear.  Sometimes I put the leashing collar on them, sometimes I don't put a collar on them.  I don't know what else could be adding extra scripts then.  Give me a few and I will post my load order if that helps?

 

next thing comes to mind would be jcontainer - that's what actually handles the names: check you have it updated with out other mod alterings

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49743/?

-I noticed that says it's been recently updated  so if you already have that and no other mod overwrites its files then i'll upload my copy and try the update myself

 

 

I have JContainers installed.  ONly installed it recently.  Installed it for one house.  I have the latest version.  

 

Totally confused as to what could cause this at this point, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

 

Here's the load order if it helps.  Just pulled it from LOOT.

 

And I just noticed I didn't sort after I reinstalled XPMSE...Oops.   :D

 

ok xpmse should stay there or move further down, but try moving paradise halls and the addons like this

 

193 c1 SOSRaceMenu.esp

 

194 c2 paradise_halls.esm

195 c3 paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp

196 c4 paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp

197 c5 paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp

 

198 c6 XPMSE.esp

 

 

edit: do "RewardYourFollowers" and "DD - Interactions"  add respective dialogs to slaves

I don't even remember if "DD - Interactions" still works

that'll be my next theory on "possible conflicts" to try removing atleast temporarily

 

edit 2: 169 a9 RealNames.esp sounds even more suspicious for a name issue

Posted

Oh quick question about Immersive Wenches.   You said to turn off the "scenes" with wenches?  What are they and why turn them off?  Never used it before and the download page didn't really say anything about what they were.

Posted

 

Is there anything in place that prevents slaves from getting the effects of enchanted gear? I'm fond of using the console to enchant an item with SexLab's Covered in Cum MGEF, then giving it to an "enslaved" follower to wear, but this doesn't seem to work with the slaves. They wear it, but no visual appears.

nothing to prevent enchantments on slaves

post a link about the mod i'll take a look at it and let ya know

I didn't mean a "Covered in Cum" mod, I meant just using the console's playerenchantitem command to enchant an item with the Magic Effect SexLab uses to apply cum on NPCs, which is called Covered in Cum. It works on other NPCs fine, but it doesn't do anything on the slaves. I was, however, previously doing the same process with a different mod, a test mod by oli3d that applied cum effects to NPCs using a spell, whose script I had edited to greatly increase the shader's duration. That, too, did not work, which is why I thought slaves were simply not receiving enchantment effects.

Posted

Oh quick question about Immersive Wenches.   You said to turn off the "scenes" with wenches?  What are they and why turn them off?  Never used it before and the download page didn't really say anything about what they were.

the wench does a toast with a nearby npc

a number of us have discovered something wrong with the behavior of this scene that can cause problems with followers and/or slaves who get drawn into the scene - don't remember what kind of problems were caused by it

 

 

 

Is there anything in place that prevents slaves from getting the effects of enchanted gear? I'm fond of using the console to enchant an item with SexLab's Covered in Cum MGEF, then giving it to an "enslaved" follower to wear, but this doesn't seem to work with the slaves. They wear it, but no visual appears.

nothing to prevent enchantments on slaves

post a link about the mod i'll take a look at it and let ya know

I didn't mean a "Covered in Cum" mod, I meant just using the console's playerenchantitem command to enchant an item with the Magic Effect SexLab uses to apply cum on NPCs, which is called Covered in Cum. It works on other NPCs fine, but it doesn't do anything on the slaves. I was, however, previously doing the same process with a different mod, a test mod by oli3d that applied cum effects to NPCs using a spell, whose script I had edited to greatly increase the shader's duration. That, too, did not work, which is why I thought slaves were simply not receiving enchantment effects.

 

in that case i'm at a loss

item enchantments from skyrim were designed that way, but a console command to enchant an item with a scripted spell effect from skyrim might be an issue with the spell's effect as we recently discovered some mods treat bandits as hostile randoms that either can't get the effect or if they could would be deleted from the game soon regardless so the modders don't put the right code into the effect (sgo just updated recently for it)

if you can make a mod that adds it to the enchanter's table list might make a difference

Posted

***SNIPPED*** 

 

ok xpmse should stay there or move further down, but try moving paradise halls and the addons like this

 

 

193 c1 SOSRaceMenu.esp

 

194 c2 paradise_halls.esm

195 c3 paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp

196 c4 paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp

197 c5 paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp

 

198 c6 XPMSE.esp

 

 

edit: do "RewardYourFollowers" and "DD - Interactions"  add respective dialogs to slaves

I don't even remember if "DD - Interactions" still works

that'll be my next theory on "possible conflicts" to try removing atleast temporarily

 

edit 2: 169 a9 RealNames.esp sounds even more suspicious for a name issue

 

 

Was experimenting with Real Names.  Keep forgetting to uninstall it.  I installed it because the names were going away. Will dump DD-I.  

I usually just let LOOT sort my order unless there's a glaring problem.  

RewardYourFollowers, I don't recall there being any dialog.  If it does, it's tied to arousal level.  If arousal level is over x amount, then a dialog option shows up on companions.  I don't recall it showing up on the slaves.  I will look to be sure.

Disabling DD-I and Reward, isn't that exciting.  It was a neat mod that adds flavor to vanilla companions.  If their arousal is over a certain amount, then they have an interraction.  Each is different.  Anekke isn't by default available to male characters, as she's faithful to her stick in the mud husband, but will have sex with female player characters.   I have been meaining to uninstall it as it's unnecessary as well..  I use Amorous Adventures which is more fun anyway.  Going to dump it too.

I don't think I have any mods that require DD-I so I don't think I will miss it.

 

--Edit--

 

Yeah I do.  Pet Collar.  haha.  I like Pet Collar.   :D  Oh well...That one isn't absolutely necessary either.  heheh

Trouble shooting this is more important.

Posted

***SNIPPED*** 

 

ok xpmse should stay there or move further down, but try moving paradise halls and the addons like this

 

 

193 c1 SOSRaceMenu.esp

 

194 c2 paradise_halls.esm

195 c3 paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp

196 c4 paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp

197 c5 paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp

 

198 c6 XPMSE.esp

 

 

edit: do "RewardYourFollowers" and "DD - Interactions"  add respective dialogs to slaves

I don't even remember if "DD - Interactions" still works

that'll be my next theory on "possible conflicts" to try removing atleast temporarily

 

edit 2: 169 a9 RealNames.esp sounds even more suspicious for a name issue

 

 

Was experimenting with Real Names.  Keep forgetting to uninstall it.  I installed it because the names were going away. Will dump DD-I.  

 

I usually just let LOOT sort my order unless there's a glaring problem.  

 

RewardYourFollowers, I don't recall there being any dialog.  If it does, it's tied to arousal level.  If arousal level is over x amount, then a dialog option shows up on companions.  I don't recall it showing up on the slaves.  I will look to be sure.

 

Disabling DD-I and Reward, isn't that exciting.  It was a neat mod that adds flavor to vanilla companions.  If their arousal is over a certain amount, then they have an interraction.  Each is different.  Anekke isn't by default available to male characters, as she's faithful to her stick in the mud husband, but will have sex with female player characters.   I have been meaining to uninstall it as it's unnecessary as well..  I use Amorous Adventures which is more fun anyway.  Going to dump it too.

 

I don't think I have any mods that require DD-I so I don't think I will miss it.

 

--Edit--

 

Yeah I do.  Pet Collar.  haha.  I like Pet Collar.   :D  Oh well...That one isn't absolutely necessary either.  heheh

 

Trouble shooting this is more important.

I think pet collar only requires dd integration, don't think three's anything requires dd interactions

 

as for loot, I've found it messes up bad with paradise halls, things could be worse with loot if you add death alternative or sd mods and loot sort

 

Posted

This might have been said before, but i cant find it. When will there be a new version?

 

When it's ready.  hehe

 

Seriously.  I don't think there was an eta posted, at least I didn't see one.  Sorry.

Posted

 

***SNIPPED*** 

 

ok xpmse should stay there or move further down, but try moving paradise halls and the addons like this

 

 

193 c1 SOSRaceMenu.esp

 

194 c2 paradise_halls.esm

195 c3 paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp

196 c4 paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp

197 c5 paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp

 

198 c6 XPMSE.esp

 

 

edit: do "RewardYourFollowers" and "DD - Interactions"  add respective dialogs to slaves

I don't even remember if "DD - Interactions" still works

that'll be my next theory on "possible conflicts" to try removing atleast temporarily

 

edit 2: 169 a9 RealNames.esp sounds even more suspicious for a name issue

 

 

Was experimenting with Real Names.  Keep forgetting to uninstall it.  I installed it because the names were going away. Will dump DD-I.  

 

I usually just let LOOT sort my order unless there's a glaring problem.  

 

RewardYourFollowers, I don't recall there being any dialog.  If it does, it's tied to arousal level.  If arousal level is over x amount, then a dialog option shows up on companions.  I don't recall it showing up on the slaves.  I will look to be sure.

 

Disabling DD-I and Reward, isn't that exciting.  It was a neat mod that adds flavor to vanilla companions.  If their arousal is over a certain amount, then they have an interraction.  Each is different.  Anekke isn't by default available to male characters, as she's faithful to her stick in the mud husband, but will have sex with female player characters.   I have been meaining to uninstall it as it's unnecessary as well..  I use Amorous Adventures which is more fun anyway.  Going to dump it too.

 

I don't think I have any mods that require DD-I so I don't think I will miss it.

 

--Edit--

 

Yeah I do.  Pet Collar.  haha.  I like Pet Collar.   :D  Oh well...That one isn't absolutely necessary either.  heheh

 

Trouble shooting this is more important.

I think pet collar only requires dd integration, don't think three's anything requires dd interactions

 

as for loot, I've found it messes up bad with paradise halls, things could be worse with loot if you add death alternative or sd mods and loot sort

 

 

OK.  Removed Pet Collar and it's dependencies, which where DDI.  snagged a random generic necromancer almost a half hour ago.  She still has a name.  Looks like either Pet Collar or DD-I, and DD-I has a dependency of DD-Expansion.  They aren't hard requirements, but disabled them for testing.

 

Going to go out on a limb and say that it is most likely pet collar that is the culprit.  Since that mod has some heavy script functions, even if you don't put the collar on someone.  

 

In case you don't know exactly what it does, it forces a follower (or the player) into a sex slave.  When nearby NPCs arousal reaches the trigger point, it forces the pet to have sex with them,  It gives the player the option to fuck the pet or not if the collar is on a nearby npc or follower as well if the player's arousal is at or above the trigger.  Has a lot of features, which are all script driven.  I think for now, I will leave it off my game and see if that is the reason I was losing the names.

Posted

Noticed a slight flaw with PAHE while playing today.  Had a follower who was injured and I went to talk to them and it went into the enslave option (because of low health).  However, there was no way to cancel out of it, so my choices were to enslave a follower (who I didn't want to enslave) or exit out of the game and reload from my last save point.  This also sometimes happens when waking a follower who is sleeping (because you want them to follow you).

 

So couple of suggestions for this.  One include a cancel option in the enslavement dialog allowing you to exit out without enslaving anyone.  Second, maybe a MCM option to exclude active followers entirely so that the dialog option to enslave followers can be disalbed so that it never comes up for active followers.

Posted

Noticed a slight flaw with PAHE while playing today.  Had a follower who was injured and I went to talk to them and it went into the enslave option (because of low health).  However, there was no way to cancel out of it, so my choices were to enslave a follower (who I didn't want to enslave) or exit out of the game and reload from my last save point.  This also sometimes happens when waking a follower who is sleeping (because you want them to follow you).

 

So couple of suggestions for this.  One include a cancel option in the enslavement dialog allowing you to exit out without enslaving anyone.  Second, maybe a MCM option to exclude active followers entirely so that the dialog option to enslave followers can be disalbed so that it never comes up for active followers.

 

I've noticed that too.  I usually just let them auto revive before I talk to them.

 

Sexlab Defeat has extra options on that window for revive tho.  With that installed you get a revive option too, but having a cancel option with PAHE would be nice.  Even if it's just by hitting tab or escape.

Posted

 

This might have been said before, but i cant find it. When will there be a new version?

 

When it's ready.  hehe

 

Seriously.  I don't think there was an eta posted, at least I didn't see one.  Sorry.

 

no he's stated several times there isn't nor will there be an eta And he's on hiatus from it for other obligatrions until february

Posted

I missed that post, but I knew there was a hiatus.  I just didn't see a post about an ETA on an update.  Didn't see one, so figured there either wasn't one posted or it would happen when it happened.  

Since you helped me, CliftonJD, I am good to go with 1h.  I am good personally for now.  :D  Thanks for the help tracking down my problem.

Also Real Names doesn't seem to be interfering at all.  I forgot to uninstall that one, and still not losing interaction with the slaves.

Posted

I missed that post, but I knew there was a hiatus.  I just didn't see a post about an ETA on an update.  Didn't see one, so figured there either wasn't one posted or it would happen when it happened.  

 

Since you helped me, CliftonJD, I am good to go with 1h.  I am good personally for now.   :D  Thanks for the help tracking down my problem.

 

Also Real Names doesn't seem to be interfering at all.  I forgot to uninstall that one, and still not losing interaction with the slaves.

these 3 are known good with pah:

18 12 Devious Devices - Assets.esm

 20 14 Devious Devices - Integration.esm

 22 16 Devious Devices - Expansion.esm

 

this is suspect:

 52 34 DD - Interactions.esp

 

pet collar is unknown, But:

 

Fucktoy - wearer is used for sex relief by your follower(s), creature follower, horse, neutral citizens (if pet is alone without teammates) or yourself. Optional fortitude buffs after sex with the Pet (special buffs for horses!).

 

 

 

i'd suggest:

use it for couple days like this before adding the 3 core dd mods at the top then use couple more days before testing either "DD - Interactions.esp" Or pet collar if you're still interested in those

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...