Sural Argonus Posted January 7, 2016 Posted January 7, 2016 *Snicker" the torches in the butt mod.Anyway. I uninstalled, and did a clean install of the 1h. Still having the issue of the slaves losing their names and becoming unineractable. I have to go into the MCM and rename them. Then I can interact. HOWEVER, it still doesn't stick. Sometimes it only lasts a couple minutes.
crazycow Posted January 7, 2016 Posted January 7, 2016 i recommend use 0.1g with out rename but you can selected your unique slave
Sural Argonus Posted January 7, 2016 Posted January 7, 2016 i recommend use 0.1g with out rename but you can selected your unique slave That's what I was using, but I was trying out the rename feature due to someone's suggestion. I am more then likely going back to it shortly. the 1h is just too funky.
crazycow Posted January 7, 2016 Posted January 7, 2016 or another way you can made new npc in ck. with name and you have powerfull fighting slave slave can shout or whatever by. in ck. SpellList 1.select GreybeardsFusAbility 2. UnrelentingForceShout in perk select AllowShoutingPerk
Sural Argonus Posted January 7, 2016 Posted January 7, 2016 I usually enslave Alva (From Laid to Rest quest in Morthal). She is a unique NPC. She has a defined name and everything in the CK. However, every time I open the CK, it crashes. I can't reliably open it, or any other program that can edit NPCs. I wish I could, because I have so many ideas that I can't really get done. Every time I've asked for help making these ideas, people keep trying to direct me to useless guides on making NPCs which don't help if the programs don't <censored> work on my computer! haha
crazycow Posted January 7, 2016 Posted January 7, 2016 savegame vs. esp follower no way to edit when you meet her first time and you editing after seen her or quest npc Alva she is dead after quest line i resurrect her and capture some npc can refresh stats or whatever you edit in ck by console click on her or use console "prid ref id" and use disable enable or moveto player when you don't know she where you can refresh some npc
Sural Argonus Posted January 7, 2016 Posted January 7, 2016 I don't kill her. I find her in the cave and capture her there after I kill the Master Vampire. At that point she is no longer a quest NPC. She is just a unique named NPC at that point. But whatever 1h does at this point bugs her out. I once I finish what I am doing now, I am gonna just uninstall 1h and go back to 1g hotfix. It was way more stable then the RC. (obviously) haha. Might wait until Blabla resurfaces to upgrade again.
EinarrTheRed Posted January 7, 2016 Posted January 7, 2016 Sorry to hear you're having the issue with 1h. I wish I could help but I don't really have any inside info about that. It does seem to work okay for me, but not for others, no idea why. On the other hand I can't enslave leveled Nord encounters, but that's my own fault for screwing up something in my save game. Maybe when Blabla gets past whatever has him tied up he can sort it out. Really hope he can because otherwise that'll kinda spoil part of my Smexy Bandit concept. So far as making NPCs, shoot me a site mail and maybe I can work with you on something, making new NPCs isn't that hard although I'm still figuring out making quests for them and so forth (its another thing on my very long list of things to do). An yeah add me to the list for hoping future upgrades add more options for what you can make a slave do, like masturbating, dancing, ordering them to have sex with followers or be part of threesomes and gang bangs, ordering them to seduce a specific individual, etc.
Marcus01 Posted January 7, 2016 Posted January 7, 2016 I had some issues with PH in the past but they were due to install problems and confusions. Testing the repack version on SL 1.61 the mod seems to work better. Just to make sure does the repack version have the SL 1.6 fix? I always wished there was clear instructions about installing on the front page.
Delzaron Posted January 10, 2016 Posted January 10, 2016 I have a question : Can I use Paradise Hall and Paradise Hall sexlab extension as a dialogue framework ? I'm developing a mod which need to manage slaves (includning training, sell/buy) etc... Do you know how and if it will work ? Thanks in advance.
CliftonJD Posted January 11, 2016 Posted January 11, 2016 ok, back from vacation seems suddenly everybody's having problems i'll try to get things situated with as many as i can and break it down So, I installed the mod and the required mods and I have no idea how to enslave any NPC. I tried paralyzing them w/ the spell and then clicking on them. I tried to activate them while sleeping but I don't get an enslave option. Also, the MCM has two copies of the same menu. Am I doing something wrong? Post your loadorder. Edit 2: So, apparently you have to make the NPC go into a bleedout state. Sleep/Paralysis doesn't allow for the enslave option to work. ok first thing you need to fix the second mcm usually caused because mo keeps the files separate - all paradise halls extension files need to overwrite previous versions....Or delete all pah extension files and install the repack yes, the Current version does still require the slave to bleed out or have health low enough for bleedout Or run in fear those are all inherited traits of original pah sleep/paralysis is already in the dev pipeline for upcoming releases and you might be seeing that when bla gets back in february
CliftonJD Posted January 11, 2016 Posted January 11, 2016 I went to the modified Fellglow Camp where I can sell slaves but usually don't because it just seems to waste slots like they were still on my list or something. if you're still having that issue try clickng the slave count from the main mcm ~ help boost have seen only spell submission Yes, it raises your training with a certain npc. I thought that was what you were looking for. There is only one spell which still comes from the Original creator of this mod ( It's "Layam" btw). You still have to manually raise the other aspects of the npc's. But since there is also a drop spell you can switch between the two. If you think they are still too aggressive, drop their submission so that you can whoop their asses with that whip of yours. If you think they have enough just raise submission with boost spell again. thank you i think "code boost" have cheat by spell sex training or whatever i don't want submission cheat because ...use whip for fun kinda confused by this post just what is it you're looking for
CliftonJD Posted January 11, 2016 Posted January 11, 2016 I saw someone up there ask how to train submission quickly using this mod. I have discovered that "you're going to be whipped" trains that skill the fastest. So every time my slaves get another "ok slave..." command (fIghting, doing something, properly addressing, etc.) I activate it as soon as I can and catch them on every single time they fail to do it. I can have a fully trained slave in roughly an hour that way. THEN I start making use of the extension's additions. I'm excited to see so much more energy getting devoted to this mod. I've had the base one for a very long time. Even when I do a 'vanilla' playthrough, I've included PaH as one of the ten mods I still consider vanilla enough for a vanilla run. So in my mind it's right up there with SkyUI, and the Unofficial Patches I remember a while back, pose training was unavailable. I'm wondering if that part of the mod is still a ways down the road, or currently in development, or what... not pressuring, just wondering. The pose training only works temporarily if you use the H version. It works like this, whenever you have one of ZAZ's cuffs in your inventory you can lock them in a certain position when they are being bad or angry at you.... you can tie them up anytime wether you just want to leave them there for a while to catch his buddies or you just ran out of collars ...difficulty level of the cuffs determines how long before escape with rops being the easiest Now the only issue i had with this is that they can't be taken out of that position anymore. It's stays stuck at that postion. No matter what you. But there are luckily alternatives for putting these npc's in a postion you should receive a new dialog after tieing the slave to "remove restraints" ...but sadly it on't count towards the pose training setting. actually it does if you can manage to tie them up for long durations without them escaping and if you still choose to sell them that way they're also more valuable at felglow keep after a few hours and hours and eventually some days tied up This doesn't seem to make a lot of sense to me: You tell your slave you're gonna fuck her as a means of punishment. They're cool with that, it uses animations from SL's non-aggressive registry and counts as consensual sex. You just tell them you're gonna fuck them and they're all of a sudden O NOEZ! most of the time (resulting in aggressive animations). Shouldn't this be the other way around? Or at least that punishment is always aggressive? Admitting, these are slaves with 80+ for respect and submission. the more you fuck your slaves into submission the more they like it : " stockholm syndrome" for a "punishment is always aggressive" solution there's already an mcm option to enable that
CliftonJD Posted January 11, 2016 Posted January 11, 2016 What is exactly included in the repack release? thats what i use. BTW: I have load a older save and the problem is not in this save. Savegame was broken. the repack has EVERY pah addon that's been posted here the most comprehensive patch fixes and updates all wrapped into 1 the sole intention being to eliminate bad installs
CliftonJD Posted January 11, 2016 Posted January 11, 2016 So this may be the wrong place to ask this question (feel free to point me in the right direction) but how do I get the sex dialog to work? Maybe I am using the wrong files? I added all 5 downloads to my Skyrim folder and and added 0.1g and 0.1g_hotfix last. I have all of the dialog and I can access the mod in SkyrimUI so I'm not sure why it's not working. I'm also using SexLab v1.60. If I select to punish a slave sexually nothing happens. By the way, amazing work on the mod - it looks really impressive so far. ok sounds like you have too many files you likely see 2 mcm's as well, unless you chose to overwrite the files properly then the only issue you're having is a slight bug in the patch that had to be updated: 2 easy solutions you can choose the easiest method for you- 1delete them all then download and install the repack 2.download the repack then choose to overwrite all files if you still have any problems after that let us know
CliftonJD Posted January 11, 2016 Posted January 11, 2016 Weird question, all sex options seem to be aggressive. What are the consensual dialogue options mentioned in the patch notes? ok there's a couple ways to look at that: 1 a well trained slave will often reply to sexual punishments with "you could have just asked" 2 i think the consensual dialogs refered to in the patch notes are for a male player
CliftonJD Posted January 11, 2016 Posted January 11, 2016 I am having an odd issue. Upgraded to 1h, and the slaves keep losing their names and being unable to interact with. I can rename them and can interact again, but it doesn't last. Not sure if it's something I did, or if it's something with the mod. About to uninstall it completely and do a clean save. Then reinstall it. Anyone got any other ideas? unfortunately that's an old problem if you have too many scripts running on the slave: discovered long ago during original testing the slaves can lose their names frequently and the same issue was discovered with other renamer mods - only solution could be found was to be more careful what you put on the slaves and the number of scripted items on the slave may vary to the user ....in general dd cuffs and collars seem to be ok if you want to use those, best to avoid the plugs on slaves while the plugs will work they tend to cause the renamer to forget the slaves name edit: also Do NOT use "my home is your home" dialogs for slaves until just before sale as this mod is another script very well known to cause the slaves to forget their names
CliftonJD Posted January 11, 2016 Posted January 11, 2016 Random thought: I'd like to see dialogue options to order slaves to masturbate, fuck each other (or a target), or to have a threesome with you. Sorry to hear you're having the issue with 1h. I wish I could help but I don't really have any inside info about that. It does seem to work okay for me, but not for others, no idea why. So far as making NPCs, shoot me a site mail and maybe I can work with you on something, making new NPCs isn't that hard although I'm still figuring out making quests for them and so forth (its another thing on my very long list of things to do). An yeah add me to the list for hoping future upgrades add more options for what you can make a slave do, like masturbating, dancing, ordering them to have sex with followers or be part of threesomes and gang bangs, ordering them to seduce a specific individual, etc. 3somes are sought after for a while here from a number of us, but everytime it's been introduced into the code things went haywire and we couldn't figure out why so while we hope to revisit that some day it's been pushed aside slave masterbations and dancing are new tho, might need to remind us when bla gets back On the other hand I can't enslave leveled Nord encounters, but that's my own fault for screwing up something in my save game. Maybe when Blabla gets past whatever has him tied up he can sort it out. Really hope he can because otherwise that'll kinda spoil part of my Smexy Bandit concept. as you've discovered this problem doesn't exist anymore in new games there's no way for us to know what you did to that save until you can reproduce it on a clean save i'd say fix the old issue wiih your game deleting leveled encounters from your save first then see if that fixes the nord dialogs as well I had some issues with PH in the past but they were due to install problems and confusions. Testing the repack version on SL 1.61 the mod seems to work better. Just to make sure does the repack version have the SL 1.6 fix? I always wished there was clear instructions about installing on the front page. Yes, the repack is made to completely cover EVERYTHIng pahe only need add original pah from nexus and it's complete
CliftonJD Posted January 11, 2016 Posted January 11, 2016 I have a question : Can I use Paradise Hall and Paradise Hall sexlab extension as a dialogue framework ? I'm developing a mod which need to manage slaves (includning training, sell/buy) etc... Do you know how and if it will work ? Thanks in advance. selling of the slaves is done at felglow keep and that's where all the coding is kept for that, but the training is saved to the individual slaves likely at the core no idea if this would work as the framework for another slave mod, without pah core it's likely not going to work for training or selling
CliftonJD Posted January 11, 2016 Posted January 11, 2016 Few things. About using Defeat. As I've said, I don't know of any conflicts but I may have encountered one. I can't confirm it yet and it may just be a random glitch. If I come across anything definite I'll post what I find. i don't personally use defeat, but i can tell you there is both code in it and pah they are indeed looking for each other i can also say defeat users have been complaining at the sd thread as well its as tho a recent update with defeat has caused some problems for a number of users
EinarrTheRed Posted January 11, 2016 Posted January 11, 2016 On the other hand I can't enslave leveled Nord encounters, but that's my own fault for screwing up something in my save game. Maybe when Blabla gets past whatever has him tied up he can sort it out. Really hope he can because otherwise that'll kinda spoil part of my Smexy Bandit concept. as you've discovered this problem doesn't exist anymore in new games there's no way for us to know what you did to that save until you can reproduce it on a clean save i'd say fix the old issue wiih your game deleting leveled encounters from your save first then see if that fixes the nord dialogs as well While I'm not sure precisely what caused it I'm pretty sure it was being over aggressive in my use of SaveTool. I was trying some of the advanced features and let it delete what appeared to be some unused forms. My bet is a few of them weren't actually unused, I might be able to restore it if I had any idea which forms might be needed but its not worth mucking with. I'm not too worried about it for now because its not a huge issue and my current game at this point is mainly just for testing. An as you noted, its already clear the problem doesn't carry over when i start a new game so, its just one of those curiosities at this point. An a warning to be more careful using SaveTool. Also interestingly, it so far hasn't caused an issue with enslaving the Smexy Bandits I've been working on (including Smexy Nord Bandits). As for issues with Defeat, I've noted a few minor ones. But I haven't observed any direct conflicts with PAHE, just issues with Defeat itself. Most notably even though it seems to have record keeping for more than 3 NPCs tied up or knocked out at one time, it never allows more than 3. Sometimes it seems to "forget" that an NPC is no longer tied up or knocked out and this can cause issues that can usually be cleared up by running the clean up option. The latter I've noted most often happens when a Follower defeats and ties up an NPC (which most often won't appear as tied up, they just stand there) and you kill the NPC without releasing them first. Defeat doesn't seem to correctly track that the NPC is dead and therefore "released" and the Follower ends up sort of "guarding" the dead NPC and won't follow you until you run clean up. And finally, sometimes it won't let me choke out or assassinate an NPC even though I should be able to. But again, these are issues with the Defeat and don't seem to be caused by or causing any direct conflicts with PAHE.
CliftonJD Posted January 11, 2016 Posted January 11, 2016 On the other hand I can't enslave leveled Nord encounters, but that's my own fault for screwing up something in my save game. Maybe when Blabla gets past whatever has him tied up he can sort it out. Really hope he can because otherwise that'll kinda spoil part of my Smexy Bandit concept. as you've discovered this problem doesn't exist anymore in new games there's no way for us to know what you did to that save until you can reproduce it on a clean save i'd say fix the old issue wiih your game deleting leveled encounters from your save first then see if that fixes the nord dialogs as well While I'm not sure precisely what caused it I'm pretty sure it was being over aggressive in my use of SaveTool. I was trying some of the advanced features and let it delete what appeared to be some unused forms. My bet is a few of them weren't actually unused, I might be able to restore it if I had any idea which forms might be needed but its not worth mucking with. I'm not too worried about it for now because its not a huge issue and my current game at this point is mainly just for testing. An as you noted, its already clear the problem doesn't carry over when i start a new game so, its just one of those curiosities at this point. An a warning to be more careful using SaveTool. Also interestingly, it so far hasn't caused an issue with enslaving the Smexy Bandits I've been working on (including Smexy Nord Bandits). As for issues with Defeat, I've noted a few minor ones. But I haven't observed any direct conflicts with PAHE, just issues with Defeat itself. Most notably even though it seems to have record keeping for more than 3 NPCs tied up or knocked out at one time, it never allows more than 3. Sometimes it seems to "forget" that an NPC is no longer tied up or knocked out and this can cause issues that can usually be cleared up by running the clean up option. The latter I've noted most often happens when a Follower defeats and ties up an NPC (which most often won't appear as tied up, they just stand there) and you kill the NPC without releasing them first. Defeat doesn't seem to correctly track that the NPC is dead and therefore "released" and the Follower ends up sort of "guarding" the dead NPC and won't follow you until you run clean up. And finally, sometimes it won't let me choke out or assassinate an NPC even though I should be able to. But again, these are issues with the Defeat and don't seem to be caused by or causing any direct conflicts with PAHE. good to hear there's so far no known conflicts with defeat possible idea fix now that you've also discovered smexy bandits aren't affected by the issue you're having with that save might be to add a new trustworthy mod to your leveled ai list i use this here if you'd like to try it: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/22710/? another good mod i'll be re-adding is immersive wenches, but if you choose to use it be sure to disable the "wenches scenes" from mcm http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51189/?
Mud Posted January 12, 2016 Posted January 12, 2016 Is there anything in place that prevents slaves from getting the effects of enchanted gear? I'm fond of using the console to enchant an item with SexLab's Covered in Cum MGEF, then giving it to an "enslaved" follower to wear, but this doesn't seem to work with the slaves. They wear it, but no visual appears.
wickedcandle3 Posted January 12, 2016 Posted January 12, 2016 I usually play as a Sneak/Thief character, and so by midgame I'm usually killing everyone I can in one hit (with or without the killmove clip). Is there (or will there be) support for that kind of strategy in this mod? I'd imagine that if I can get close enough to someone that I can slit their throat from behind that I should be able to subdue and enslave them as well. If there isn't anything like that in this mod, do you know of any other mod that allows that? And if so, is it compatible with this?
CliftonJD Posted January 12, 2016 Posted January 12, 2016 Is there anything in place that prevents slaves from getting the effects of enchanted gear? I'm fond of using the console to enchant an item with SexLab's Covered in Cum MGEF, then giving it to an "enslaved" follower to wear, but this doesn't seem to work with the slaves. They wear it, but no visual appears. nothing to prevent enchantments on slaves post a link about the mod i'll take a look at it and let ya know I usually play as a Sneak/Thief character, and so by midgame I'm usually killing everyone I can in one hit (with or without the killmove clip). Is there (or will there be) support for that kind of strategy in this mod? I'd imagine that if I can get close enough to someone that I can slit their throat from behind that I should be able to subdue and enslave them as well. If there isn't anything like that in this mod, do you know of any other mod that allows that? And if so, is it compatible with this? umm, the object here is to hit bleedout of or scare them if you killed them in 1 hit you can't enslave them with that edit: there is a hotkey function in the mcm that can make that npc "not killable" so you can cast that on them theen deal your damage then enslave
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.