terrorofmorrowind Posted January 26, 2016 Posted January 26, 2016 I'm very sorry for not letting hear of me but since i tried working on the mine, my skyrim started to throw out ctd's here and there again. But i bring good tidings since i have (i hope) foiund the finl solution! Believe it or not apparently my resolution was set way to high. I discovered that because some objects didn't have any textures. That often is a sign that the game is soon ging to run out of memory (aka ctd). I lowered it and voila no ctd ever since 30 minutes ago. If i'm finally sure everything works as it should be (still testing required) i will finally commence at once on that blasted mine over a week of two when it is vacation again. Cheers!
shooxer Posted January 27, 2016 Posted January 27, 2016 Hi everyone! Can someone give me an advice why i'm unable to compile any of pah scripts? F:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler>"F:\Skyrim\Papyrus compiler\PapyrusCompiler.exe" pahactoralias -f="TESV_Papyrus_Flags.flg" -i="D:\Scripts\Source" -o="C:\compil"Starting 1 compile threads for 1 files...Compiling "pahactoralias"...F:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahcore.psc(4,32): unknown type pahclonifierbasescriptF:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahcore.psc(6,36): unknown type pahpersonalitydefinition[]F:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahcore.psc(7,34): unknown type pahpersonalitydefinitionF:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahcore.psc(8,34): unknown type pahpersonalitydefinitionF:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahslave.psc(68,13): unknown type pahslavemindF:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahslave.psc(70,23): unknown type pahslavemindF:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahslave.psc(72,37): cannot convert to unknown type pahslavemindF:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahslave.psc(72,37): cannot cast a referencealias toa pahslavemind, types are incompatibleF:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahslave.psc(74,20): cannot convert to unknown type pahslavemindF:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahslave.psc(74,20): cannot cast a referencealias toa pahslavemind, types are incompatibleF:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahslave.psc(105,17): enableDebug is not a property on script pahcore or one of its parentsF:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahslave.psc(113,30): dunPrisonerFaction is not a property on script pahcore or one of its parentsF:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahslave.psc(114,30): WINeverFillAliasesFaction is not a property on script pahcore or one of its parentsF:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahslave.psc(115,8): DLC1ThrallFaction is not a property on script pahcore or one of its parentsF:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahslave.psc(116,31): DLC1ThrallFaction is not a property on script pahcore or one of its parentsF:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahslave.psc(132,47): PAHTrainSex is not a property on script pahcore or one of its parentsF:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahslave.psc(133,48): PAHTrainOral is not a propertyon script pahcore or one of its parentsF:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahslave.psc(134,51): PAHTrainVaginal is not a property on script pahcore or one of its parentsF:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahslave.psc(135,48): PAHTrainAnal is not a propertyon script pahcore or one of its parentsF:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahslave.psc(136,48): PAHTrainFear is not a propertyon script pahcore or one of its parentsF:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahslave.psc(142,17): enableDebug is not a property on script pahcore or one of its parentsF:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahslave.psc(342,10): pahslavemind is not a known user-defined typeF:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahslave.psc(422,8): Config is not a property on script pahcore or one of its parentsF:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahslave.psc(422,15): none is not a known user-defined typeF:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahslave.psc(423,84): defeatActive is not a propertyon script pahcore or one of its parentsF:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahslave.psc(425,84): defeatActive is not a propertyon script pahcore or one of its parentsF:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahslave.psc(475,10): pahslavemind is not a known user-defined typeF:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahslave.psc(478,30): pahslavemind is not a known user-defined typeF:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahslave.psc(482,12): pahslavemind is not a known user-defined typeF:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahslave.psc(571,18): CuffsIron is not a property onscript pahcore or one of its parentsF:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahslave.psc(571,44): CuffsIronBrown is not a property on script pahcore or one of its parentsF:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahslave.psc(571,75): CuffsSimpleBlack is not a property on script pahcore or one of its parentsF:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahslave.psc(571,108): CuffsSimpleBrown is not a property on script pahcore or one of its parentsF:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahslave.psc(571,141): WristIron is not a property onscript pahcore or one of its parentsF:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahslave.psc(571,167): AnkleIron is not a property onscript pahcore or one of its parentsF:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahslave.psc(677,33): CuffsIronBrown is not a property on script pahcore or one of its parentsF:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahslave.psc(678,13): CuffsIronBrown is not a property on script pahcore or one of its parentsF:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahslave.psc(679,37): CuffsIron is not a property onscript pahcore or one of its parentsF:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahslave.psc(680,13): CuffsIron is not a property onscript pahcore or one of its parentsF:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahslave.psc(681,37): CuffsSimpleBrown is not a property on script pahcore or one of its parentsF:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahslave.psc(682,13): CuffsSimpleBrown is not a property on script pahcore or one of its parentsF:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahslave.psc(683,37): CuffsSimpleBlack is not a property on script pahcore or one of its parentsF:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahslave.psc(684,13): CuffsSimpleBlack is not a property on script pahcore or one of its parentsF:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahslave.psc(685,37): CuffsLeather is not a propertyon script pahcore or one of its parentsF:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahslave.psc(686,13): CuffsLeather is not a propertyon script pahcore or one of its parentsF:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahslave.psc(687,37): CuffsRope is not a property onscript pahcore or one of its parentsF:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahslave.psc(688,13): CuffsRope is not a property onscript pahcore or one of its parentsF:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahslave.psc(689,37): AnkleIron is not a property onscript pahcore or one of its parentsF:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahslave.psc(690,13): AnkleIron is not a property onscript pahcore or one of its parentsF:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahslave.psc(691,37): AnkleLeather is not a propertyon script pahcore or one of its parentsF:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahslave.psc(692,13): AnkleLeather is not a propertyon script pahcore or one of its parentsF:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahslave.psc(693,37): WristIron is not a property onscript pahcore or one of its parentsF:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahslave.psc(694,13): WristIron is not a property onscript pahcore or one of its parentsF:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahslave.psc(695,37): WristLeather is not a propertyon script pahcore or one of its parentsF:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahslave.psc(696,13): WristLeather is not a propertyon script pahcore or one of its parentsF:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahslave.psc(711,37): dunPrisonerFaction is not a property on script pahcore or one of its parentsF:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahslave.psc(714,32): dunPrisonerFaction is not a property on script pahcore or one of its parentsF:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahslave.psc(835,31): GetValidActorBase is not a function or does not existF:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahslave.psc(840,37): getEncounterZone is not a function or does not existF:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahslave.psc(848,31): getMax is not a function or does not existF:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahslave.psc(848,11): type mismatch on parameter 2 (did you forget a cast?)F:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahslave.psc(849,32): getMax is not a function or does not existF:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahslave.psc(849,11): type mismatch on parameter 2 (did you forget a cast?)F:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahslave.psc(850,32): getMax is not a function or does not existF:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahslave.psc(850,11): type mismatch on parameter 2 (did you forget a cast?)F:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahslave.psc(852,34): getMax is not a function or does not existF:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahslave.psc(852,11): type mismatch on parameter 2 (did you forget a cast?)F:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahslave.psc(853,34): getMax is not a function or does not existF:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahslave.psc(853,11): type mismatch on parameter 2 (did you forget a cast?)F:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahslave.psc(854,30): getMax is not a function or does not existF:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahslave.psc(854,11): type mismatch on parameter 2 (did you forget a cast?)F:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahslave.psc(855,35): getMax is not a function or does not existF:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahslave.psc(855,11): type mismatch on parameter 2 (did you forget a cast?)F:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahslave.psc(856,35): getMax is not a function or does not existF:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahslave.psc(856,11): type mismatch on parameter 2 (did you forget a cast?)F:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahslave.psc(857,30): getMax is not a function or does not existF:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahslave.psc(857,11): type mismatch on parameter 2 (did you forget a cast?)F:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahslave.psc(858,35): getMax is not a function or does not existF:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahslave.psc(858,11): type mismatch on parameter 2 (did you forget a cast?)F:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahslave.psc(859,36): getMax is not a function or does not existF:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahslave.psc(859,11): type mismatch on parameter 2 (did you forget a cast?)F:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahslave.psc(860,36): getMax is not a function or does not existF:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahslave.psc(860,11): type mismatch on parameter 2 (did you forget a cast?)F:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahslave.psc(861,33): getMax is not a function or does not existF:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahslave.psc(861,11): type mismatch on parameter 2 (did you forget a cast?)F:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahslave.psc(862,36): getMax is not a function or does not existF:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahslave.psc(862,11): type mismatch on parameter 2 (did you forget a cast?)F:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahslave.psc(869,23): enableDebug is not a property on script pahcore or one of its parentsF:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahslave.psc(965,6): pahslavemind is not a known user-defined typeF:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahslave.psc(980,6): pahslavemind is not a known user-defined typeF:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahslave.psc(989,17): Config is not a property on script pahcore or one of its parentsF:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahslave.psc(989,24): none is not a known user-defined typeF:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahslave.psc(989,2): type mismatch while assigning toa float (cast missing or types unrelated)F:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahslave.psc(991,17): Config is not a property on script pahcore or one of its parentsF:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahslave.psc(991,24): none is not a known user-defined typeF:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahslave.psc(991,33): cannot divide a none from a int(cast missing or types unrelated)F:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahslave.psc(991,2): type mismatch while assigning toa float (cast missing or types unrelated)F:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahslave.psc(996,6): pahslavemind is not a known user-defined typeF:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahslave.psc(1004,13): pahslavemind is not a known user-defined typeF:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahslave.psc(1004,18): cannot compare a none to a string (cast missing or types unrelated)F:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahslave.psc(1030,6): pahslavemind is not a known user-defined typeF:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahslave.psc(1040,24): Config is not a property on script pahcore or one of its parentsF:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahslave.psc(1040,31): none is not a known user-defined typeF:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahslave.psc(1040,18): cannot compare a float to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)F:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahslave.psc(1040,18): cannot relatively compare variables to NoneF:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahslave.psc(1040,60): Config is not a property on script pahcore or one of its parentsF:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahslave.psc(1040,67): none is not a known user-defined typeF:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahslave.psc(1040,53): cannot compare a float to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)F:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahslave.psc(1040,53): cannot relatively compare variables to NoneF:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahslave.psc(1041,7): tickSlaverRank is not a function or does not existF:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahslave.psc(1167,33): PAHTrainOral is not a propertyon script pahcore or one of its parentsF:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahslave.psc(1189,33): PAHTrainVaginal is not a property on script pahcore or one of its parentsF:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahslave.psc(1211,33): PAHTrainAnal is not a propertyon script pahcore or one of its parentsF:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahslave.psc(1238,33): PAHTrainSex is not a propertyon script pahcore or one of its parentsF:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahslave.psc(1260,33): PAHTrainFear is not a propertyon script pahcore or one of its parentsF:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahslave.psc(1404,6): pahslavemind is not a known user-defined typeF:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahslave.psc(1404,5): type mismatch while assigning to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)F:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahcore.psc(79,14): cannot convert to unknown type pahslavemindF:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahcore.psc(79,14): cannot cast a referencealias to apahslavemind, types are incompatibleF:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahcore.psc(79,31): pahslavemind is not a known user-defined typeF:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahcore.psc(86,14): cannot convert to unknown type pahslavemindF:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahcore.psc(86,14): cannot cast a referencealias to apahslavemind, types are incompatibleF:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahcore.psc(86,31): pahslavemind is not a known user-defined typeF:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahcore.psc(133,64): unknown type pahpersonalitydefinitionF:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahactoralias.psc(8,22): unknown type pahslavemindF:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahactoralias.psc(74,13): unknown type pahslavemindF:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahactoralias.psc(76,23): unknown type pahslavemindF:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahactoralias.psc(78,37): cannot convert to unknown type pahslavemindF:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahactoralias.psc(78,37): cannot cast a referencealias to a pahslavemind, types are incompatibleF:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahactoralias.psc(631,13): DD_Collar is not a property on script pahcore or one of its parentsF:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahactoralias.psc(631,60): DD_Collar is not a property on script pahcore or one of its parentsF:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahactoralias.psc(688,54): cannot convert to unknowntype pahleashpointscriptF:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahactoralias.psc(688,54): cannot cast a objectreference to a pahleashpointscript, types are incompatibleF:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahactoralias.psc(688,22): unknown type pahleashpointscriptF:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahactoralias.psc(690,37): type mismatch on parameter1 (did you forget a cast?)F:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahactoralias.psc(691,19): pahleashpointscript is nota known user-defined typeF:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahactoralias.psc(711,6): pahslavemind is not a knownuser-defined typeF:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahactoralias.psc(716,6): pahslavemind is not a knownuser-defined typeF:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler\pahactoralias.psc(721,6): pahslavemind is not a knownuser-defined typeNo output generated for pahactoralias, compilation failed.Batch compile of 1 files finished. 0 succeeded, 1 failed.Failed on pahactoraliasF:\Skyrim\Papyrus Compiler>pausePress any key to continue . . . I use sl.1.61, skse 1.7.3, all need requirements
EinarrTheRed Posted January 28, 2016 Posted January 28, 2016 I'm very sorry for not letting hear of me but since i tried working on the mine, my skyrim started to throw out ctd's here and there again. But i bring good tidings since i have (i hope) foiund the finl solution! Believe it or not apparently my resolution was set way to high. I discovered that because some objects didn't have any textures. That often is a sign that the game is soon ging to run out of memory (aka ctd). I lowered it and voila no ctd ever since 30 minutes ago. If i'm finally sure everything works as it should be (still testing required) i will finally commence at once on that blasted mine over a week of two when it is vacation again. Cheers! Hopefully I'll be able to finish up what I'm working on this weekend for an alpha release. Will give you something to look at and see how to connect the mine to the rebuilt camp.
Sural Argonus Posted January 28, 2016 Posted January 28, 2016 FYI as an update on my problem. I've uninstalled every mod I have and started from scratch. Installed ONLY the requirements for this mod and Sexlab. STILL have the same issue of losing the names and interaction with the slaves. I cannot figure out what is going on, so until a much later date, I will continue using the 1g and not use the RC version. I can't explain it, unless it's a bug in JContainers.
CliftonJD Posted January 29, 2016 Posted January 29, 2016 FYI as an update on my problem. I've uninstalled every mod I have and started from scratch. Installed ONLY the requirements for this mod and Sexlab. STILL have the same issue of losing the names and interaction with the slaves. I cannot figure out what is going on, so until a much later date, I will continue using the 1g and not use the RC version. I can't explain it, unless it's a bug in JContainers. attaching my latest repack And a known working version of jcontainers try it with the following load order last : paradise_halls.esmparadise_halls_farengars_study.espparadise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.espparadise_halls_SLExtension.esp (at the end of your load order) paradise_halls sl extension repack2 release h_rc0.5.zip JContainers-49743-3-2-3.zip I've just gotten word that this repack does perform better than the last so it's not just cleanup i'm recommending it highly
Sural Argonus Posted January 29, 2016 Posted January 29, 2016 FYI as an update on my problem. I've uninstalled every mod I have and started from scratch. Installed ONLY the requirements for this mod and Sexlab. STILL have the same issue of losing the names and interaction with the slaves. I cannot figure out what is going on, so until a much later date, I will continue using the 1g and not use the RC version. I can't explain it, unless it's a bug in JContainers. attaching my latest repack And a known working version of jcontainers try it with the following load order last : paradise_halls.esm paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp (at the end of your load order) I've just gotten word that this repack does perform better than the last so it's not just cleanup i'm recommending it highly Using that Repack, but using the newest version of JContainers. Will uninistall the 3.2.5 and use what you have and see what happens then. Overwriting the repack just incase it's different then the one I downloaded before tho. Will install and see what happens. OK. The only thing lower then the PAH stuff now is Alternate Start, since that prefers to be last anyway.
Deathmaw Posted January 29, 2016 Posted January 29, 2016 Ok so I am new to paradise halls. What is a good way to knock people down? Shield bash is pretty hard for a mage.
Sural Argonus Posted January 29, 2016 Posted January 29, 2016 Ok so I am new to paradise halls. What is a good way to knock people down? Shield bash is pretty hard for a mage. If you have them marked, they get knocked down. Using the "Mark Key" available in the 1h version. I don't recall if it's there in the 1g tho. I know before i was brawling a lot. Punching my way into slavery. ONce you get their health under a certain percentage, you can enslave them I think. -- Update on my problem. Something is different. Not sure if it's progress. SL Aroused Widget now registers the names of the renamed people. So does the console when I click on them. That didn't happen before. Usually after I punish them once or twice is when I'd lose the names...Not happening so far. *crossing fingers*
CliftonJD Posted January 29, 2016 Posted January 29, 2016 Ok so I am new to paradise halls. What is a good way to knock people down? Shield bash is pretty hard for a mage. paradise halls doesn't look for a "knocked down" state, unless you're using this with defeat then I don't know how the 2 interact... -paradise halls can enslave with health below 50% Or fear: casting fear on them as a mage gives the option for enslavement instantly you'll be able to "activate" them as tho to talk and get the "enslave" option instead
Deathmaw Posted January 29, 2016 Posted January 29, 2016 Ok got enslaving down now thanks to you all. Next question is how to I gain more options on my slave? Just keep whipping them?
Sural Argonus Posted January 29, 2016 Posted January 29, 2016 Ok got enslaving down now thanks to you all. Next question is how to I gain more options on my slave? Just keep whipping them? Yeah. Tied to their levels. But there aren't many features just yet that I know of. Right now they can fight for you, stop running away from you, and provide you with sexual release whenever you want. I think one of the in progress features is allowing your followers to punish them and have sex with the slaves too. Not sure if that works yet tho. There are other plugins that give them other features like house slaves and such.
CliftonJD Posted January 29, 2016 Posted January 29, 2016 Ok got enslaving down now thanks to you all. Next question is how to I gain more options on my slave? Just keep whipping them? whipping is 1 way that works from original paradise halls, brawling works good for mages, get some punches in and heal them and repeat works better than whipping- those are anger training there's also sex training from the dialog " ok slave"..."i'm going to fuck you" Ok got enslaving down now thanks to you all. Next question is how to I gain more options on my slave? Just keep whipping them? Yeah. Tied to their levels. But there aren't many features just yet that I know of. Right now they can fight for you, stop running away from you, and provide you with sexual release whenever you want. I think one of the in progress features is allowing your followers to punish them and have sex with the slaves too. Not sure if that works yet tho. There are other plugins that give them other features like house slaves and such. at 70 submission Or anything that scares the slave with the right submission levels allow the dialog options of "you're going to fight for me" and "from now on you will address me as a slave should" from the "ok slave" menu
Sural Argonus Posted January 29, 2016 Posted January 29, 2016 Ok got enslaving down now thanks to you all. Next question is how to I gain more options on my slave? Just keep whipping them? whipping is 1 way that works from original paradise halls, brawling works good for mages, get some punches in and heal them and repeat works better than whipping- those are anger training there's also sex training from the dialog " ok slave"..."i'm going to fuck you" Ok got enslaving down now thanks to you all. Next question is how to I gain more options on my slave? Just keep whipping them? Yeah. Tied to their levels. But there aren't many features just yet that I know of. Right now they can fight for you, stop running away from you, and provide you with sexual release whenever you want. I think one of the in progress features is allowing your followers to punish them and have sex with the slaves too. Not sure if that works yet tho. There are other plugins that give them other features like house slaves and such. at 70 submission Or anything that scares the slave with the right submission levels allow the dialog options of "you're going to fight for me" and "from now on you will address me as a slave should" from the "ok slave" menu Forgot about the address me one. Been so long since I had it working right...haha
Nepro Posted January 30, 2016 Posted January 30, 2016 [WIP] Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home (v0.6 26-01-15) http://www.loverslab.com/topic/53669-wip-paradise-halls-home-sweet-home-v06-26-01-15/ Someone came out with addon to Paradise Halls. It seems to be supporting your work blabla11.
CliftonJD Posted January 30, 2016 Posted January 30, 2016 [WIP] Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home (v0.6 26-01-15) http://www.loverslab.com/topic/53669-wip-paradise-halls-home-sweet-home-v06-26-01-15/ Someone came out with addon to Paradise Halls. It seems to be supporting your work blabla11. yes, he's already supporting it with the next update providing fixes for bugs found communicating with it
CliftonJD Posted January 30, 2016 Posted January 30, 2016 Update on my problem. Something is different. Not sure if it's progress. SL Aroused Widget now registers the names of the renamed people. So does the console when I click on them. That didn't happen before. Usually after I punish them once or twice is when I'd lose the names...Not happening so far. *crossing fingers* hopefully that fixes your issue permanently, but atleast you have enough progress now that we know that if it re-appears than its an issue with another mod that you have using jcontainer to check those mods for it listed as pre-requisite (or included with) -either that OR it was a load order issue likely for the same reason, 1 of your other mods using jcontainer
CliftonJD Posted January 31, 2016 Posted January 31, 2016 Untamed, for the short time I messed with it (its uninstalled now, not really my thing) seemed to work better if it was before PAHE in the load order, if it came after I tended to lose the ability to interact with slaves. That's about all I got on that, I didn't mess with it very much. Note for future reference if some asks. this particular issue seems to be a common problem lately so we need to share notes of this magnitude with the collective
EinarrTheRed Posted January 31, 2016 Posted January 31, 2016 Okay, here it is... Fellglow Slaver Camp Rebuild ALPHA v0.1.2 This completely rebuilds and replaces the camp interior with a much larger, original interior. It adds several new NPCS including: New camp slaves, all of whom have new hair models. A female bard named Lifa, also with custom hair. An orc bartender who sells various food and drink items A khajiit merchant who sells caravan items, slaver items, and has leveled gold amounts The guards are more spread out with two main posts / patrol routes. They sleep in shifts and relax in the tavern area. There is a "training" area with usable ZaZ furniture. This version does have the ZaZ Animations as a dependency, but that's required by PAH anyway so should not be an issue for anyone. Jerrek can be found in the tavern area during the day, and in his quarters in the evening and at night. Sold slaves wait in a holding cell before being escorted to the main slave pen. Guards correctly open and close the door when escorting slaves to the slave pen. Also included are a number of collapsed tunnels, some of these will be used for future expansions yet to be "dug out". All the files for the hair models are included, as well as an updated grey face fix. Known Issues: Guards don't always show up when a slave is sold, this is being worked on. Guards don't correctly lock the slave pen door after closing it, not sure what is causing this yet. Selling more than 4-5 slaves at one time can cause instability / CTDs. Limit of selling max 20 slaves, this is a script limit and its being looked at. If you kill some of the slaves in the slave pen you can sell more. Disabling and reloading the camp (so that it resets) also fixes this. Installation: Either use your favorite mod manager to install or unzip the archive into your Data folder Removing the old camp and creating a "clean slave" before installing the new camp is recommended. There have been some issues with saved games not correctly updating the location of the various markers if the new camp is installed directly over the old camp. Future plans: Add some "tavern patrons". I'd hoped to include them with this first release but its taking longer than I anticipated and I've also had some other projects land on my desk so I've had less time to work on FSC. Add some additional dialog options to the bartender. One option I want to add is for him to be able to call Jerrek out to the bar area where ever he happens to be (by sending a nearby slave to fetch him). I'm still learning how to do this, but hope to include it in the next release. I'm looking into how to script the option to throw a slave into the new "pit" and have her "captured" and hauled away by Falmer. A fight arena. I've been looking at other examples (other mods) of how this might be done and want to include one in a future release. My intention is to link it to the collapsed tunnel in the prison area. A mine area, the tunnel leading to it is there but the mine needs to be built, plus whatever Bla is hoping to do when he has time. As always comments and feedback are welcome. This is a VERY alpha release, so bug reports will be helpful. I've tried to find as many bugs, glitches and problems as I could but I'm sure I missed some. Fellglow Slave Camp Rebuild v0.1.2.zip
Musje Posted February 1, 2016 Posted February 1, 2016 This sounds awesome, can't wait to install it tomorrow Maybe this deserves its own thread?
Ammo12ga Posted February 1, 2016 Posted February 1, 2016 Yeah, I feel a rough day coming on tomorrow. Thanks for working on this!!!!
EinarrTheRed Posted February 1, 2016 Posted February 1, 2016 Well found the first bug Not sure how it happened but all the ZaZ furniture props disappeared from the "training" area. I'm working on fixing it and will upload a replacement file as soon as I get it fixed. EDIT: I *think* I got the problems fixed. Something went very screwy with the ZaZ stuff but I should have that sorted. Let me know if there are any problems. I'm attaching just the fixed esp for those that don't want to redownload the whole archive, just drop the fixed esp in your Data directory and let it overwrite. If you haven't downloaded the first archive, then get the v0.1.3 instead which has everything including the corrected esp. Fellglow Slave Camp Rebuild v0.1.3.zip paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp
D_ManXX2 Posted February 1, 2016 Posted February 1, 2016 I am trying to troubleshoot this mod, and it only seem to happen when i try to sell one of my slaves. it says dialog so.. so click on it and few moments later i get ctd's.
CliftonJD Posted February 1, 2016 Posted February 1, 2016 I am trying to troubleshoot this mod, and it only seem to happen when i try to sell one of my slaves. it says dialog so.. so click on it and few moments later i get ctd's. that should be impossible, scroll up the top of the previous page you'll find load order latest repack CliftonJD, on 28 Jan 2016 - 6:27 PM, said: paradise_halls.esm paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp (at the end of your load order) I've just gotten word that this repack does perform better than the last so it's not just cleanup i'm recommending it highly if you have that repack installed in that order listed and you're still having trouble with it or ctd, post your papyrus log edit: confusion in the thread here already.... sounds like a new bug at felglow keep from einar disable felglow from skyrim, save the game, re-enable, (you could clean the save here, but shouldn't be necessary), reload then post logs of any issues
Kageryu Posted February 1, 2016 Posted February 1, 2016 So, I wanted to buy some stuff from Dhanesh but he just sells some food and jewelry, and no slave related items. I'm using the 1.3 version btw.
EinarrTheRed Posted February 1, 2016 Posted February 1, 2016 Danesh should be selling an assortment of collars, whips, poisons, glow dust, etc. If those aren't there at all then something is glitched up (again). This was part of what went wrong before, for some reason the game removed all these items from the loot list for Dhanesh's merchant chest as well as all the Zaz items disappearing. I'm not sure what is causing that to occur, so far as I know it shouldn't be. What I would suggest trying is disabling the camp in your load order, starting a game and wait 2 min, then save. Re-enable the slave camp and load and see if that corrects it. I'll be honest, this one has me puzzled because I don't understand what is causing it and so far as I know it shouldn't be happening.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.