[Discontinued] Paradise Halls - SexLab Extension v0.1g (15/05/06) (RC 0.6 fixed 16/03/18)

blabla11

So, playing this mod a bit more, I've noticed... it makes the game very easy. Sneaking up behind to capture is relatively risk free, at which point you can strip all of someone's gear, and then making them a slave takes only a bit of time. You can repeat this as desired, until you have enough slaves to walk through the entire game. Getting a level 20 guard as a combat slave while I was level 1 was easy.

Of course, I'm sure there will be the "then don't use the mod/features/etc" responses, but does anyone have some helpful input on how to address this without making the solo game impossible?

I would really like it if there were more risk and management required, for instance. My current thoughts as I play are that slaves should have a small, minimum chance to try and run away at all times, and combat slaves should free themselves and turn on you in groups from time to time. That way it is a risk to travel with more than you can handle or get away from. It also creates the need to enslave more often, as your stable is emptied from these events, so to speak.

skyrim is weird factor is highly probable, how would the mod treat the slave if its read as a none actor during the dh aggressor check, if its checking for non-hostile and getting none value, it would assume hostile...

I think we need a log of the event to determine if for some reason wenches are declared a none actor by any mods, I've seen it enough times, skyrim will play just fine 1 minute then throw a curveball and suddenly your log will spam up with a mod spamming up an npc as a none actor messing up any other mods that try to check that npc for values

@donkeywho: post us your papyrus log if/when dhelpless occurs again on your slave, just guessing it'll be the wench again

The way they set up DH means it won't act at all.

They have the player constantly cast a spell to find potential aggressors and when they do, they trigger a script handling stuff.

The conditions they use for the spell to take effect on an NPC are pretty solid, so it should just ignore a None actor.

A log would be very helpful, yes.

I guess that Skyrim is indeed as seriously weird as those who play it  :cool:

I'll see if I can replicate this again, and get a suitable log

@ blabla11

I went back to a save before the event I described, started from there, and the PAH NPC initiated an action against the player, following on from the 'you are being watched' creepiness ;)

I have a log, and it is attached below.  I'm no expert on such things, but insofar as you reckoned that the event was a DCUR one, I think the log shows that to be the case.  D-H seems to be suspended before, and reinstated after, the event

FWIW, I think the trigger was probably the DD Boots the PC was wearing, as equipped by a very recent prior DCUR event with an urn or suchlike, as my DCUR Attacks MCM setting is that boots do count as being helpless. 

I'm not sure what, in conjunction, the PAH/DCUR lines mean but DCUR seems to see my wench as an NPC, but not a friendly one, or one that maybe attended Google Academy where the school motto was 'Do No Evil'. 

Does DCUR just allow any NPC to attack you if the trigger conditions are met?  If so, then I guess that 'The Revenge of The Paradise Halls Girls' is a sort of 'I Can Screw You', as opposed to it merely being their wishful thinking  :P

Anyway, IS DCUR really supposed to allow the goodies to attack the other goodies or not?  I honestly don't know.  It's possible I have missed a setting somewhere.  Certainly DCUR's Devious Comments can be set to ensure that at least followers mind their tongues

Anyway, IF 'friendly' attacks are maybe not supposed to happen in DCUR, what might prevent a PAH NPC being treated as a goody? 

And if they are to be treated as goodies, is the solution to make them such here, or ask DCUR's author to treat them as if on the side of right and might there?

Papyrus.0.log

So, playing this mod a bit more, I've noticed... it makes the game very easy. Sneaking up behind to capture is relatively risk free, at which point you can strip all of someone's gear, and then making them a slave takes only a bit of time. You can repeat this as desired, until you have enough slaves to walk through the entire game. Getting a level 20 guard as a combat slave while I was level 1 was easy.

Of course, I'm sure there will be the "then don't use the mod/features/etc" responses, but does anyone have some helpful input on how to address this without making the solo game impossible?

I would really like it if there were more risk and management required, for instance. My current thoughts as I play are that slaves should have a small, minimum chance to try and run away at all times, and combat slaves should free themselves and turn on you in groups from time to time. That way it is a risk to travel with more than you can handle or get away from. It also creates the need to enslave more often, as your stable is emptied from these events, so to speak.

for you to need to ask this means you chosen to remove the risk that's already in place

about the only solution to this would be to take the slider back out the mcm or make it no longer possible to drop below the default values

I don't see anything wrong with that if blabla wants to change it

@ blabla11

I went back to a save before the event I described, started from there, and the PAH NPC initiated an action against the player, following on from the 'you are being watched' creepiness ;)

I have a log, and it is attached below.  I'm no expert on such things, but insofar as you reckoned that the event was a DCUR one, I think the log shows that to be the case.  D-H seems to be suspended before, and reinstated after, the event

FWIW, I think the trigger was probably the DD Boots the PC was wearing, as equipped by a very recent prior DCUR event with an urn or suchlike, as my DCUR Attacks MCM setting is that boots do count as being helpless. 

I'm not sure what, in conjunction, the PAH/DCUR lines mean but DCUR seems to see my wench as an NPC, but not a friendly one, or one that maybe attended Google Academy where the school motto was 'Do No Evil'. 

Does DCUR just allow any NPC to attack you if the trigger conditions are met?  If so, then I guess that 'The Revenge of The Paradise Halls Girls' is a sort of 'I Can Screw You', as opposed to it merely being their wishful thinking  :P

Anyway, IS DCUR really supposed to allow the goodies to attack the other goodies or not?  I honestly don't know.  It's possible I have missed a setting somewhere.  Certainly DCUR's Devious Comments can be set to ensure that at least followers mind their tongues

Anyway, IF 'friendly' attacks are maybe not supposed to happen in DCUR, what might prevent a PAH NPC being treated as a goody? 

And if they are to be treated as goodies, is the solution to make them such here, or ask DCUR's author to treat them as if on the side of right and might there?

lol, you think that's bad I was once stuck in the exhibitionist suit with around 15 slaves and followers wanting get a piece of some player action every conversation

I was battling with lydia then one of the enemies made her go into bleed out state i activated her to get her back up now the only menu i got from her was enslave. anyone know a command line to get out of this menu ? oblivion and fallout had and console command named CloseAllMenus but this does not work in skyrim ??

I had this bug cropping out all the time. And sometimes you don't want to enslave but this is the only option available.

That shouldn't happen unless something blocks the NPCs dialogue while in bleedout...

Happened to me too, think it was EFF.

well I found that  my problems were from conflicts with CWO, and I was having a SKSE issue as well I got that fixed and so far its good.   I'm glad, this mod adds a lot of color to the game for me.  Thanks for the Time and effort you've put into this mod.  I know how much work modding can be just from my own limited work.

I did go in CK and clean up the Navmesh exterior and interior of Fellglow which seemed to be the cause of Slaves not wanting to enter and removed a couple of lights which solved the lag problem I had been experiencing inside.   Then as usual I went on my eye candy binge and started adding stuff LOL.  hope you don't mind and I thought I would share a little of the exterior work I did.    

SptVrvf.png

[snip]

Use the slider in MCM to make it as hard/easy to enslave/train as you like. That's what they are there for.

[snip]

Fellglow wasn't done by me, so I can't mind you editing it :)

Although I'm pretty sure if you go back to your original cleaning edit of Fellglow and share what you did, a lot of people would appreciate a more stable version ;)

Thanks blabla11 for updating my favorite mod!

Some notes on things I noticed in the stable version:

• Slaves don't follow sneaking player
  • Inside the slaver camp, there doesn't seem to be a key to open the big locked doors

Some notes on RC 0.5:

• Slave doesn't strip when told to "Strip now". I'm using Bandolier - Bags and Pouches for my pack-mule slave, dunno if it's related... worked fine in stable.
  • Option to bind slave only happens once, after removing binds slave was stuck in binding pose.
  • I'm playing a female PC, none of the female/female sex animations seemed that aggressive. I'd like a strap-on option.
  • The fucking her in the ass option was only there once then disappeared.
  • Can binds be in another slot so i can keep the Bandolier - Bags and Pouches items on?

Keep up the good work =)

[snip]

Slaves don't follow sneaking player

Known. Not sure if I fixed it in the current test version. I remember trying some things, Clifton might know ;)

Inside the slaver camp, there doesn't seem to be a key to open the big locked doors

Fellglow is not mine. Haven't touched it, probably never will

Slave doesn't strip when told to "Strip now". I'm using Bandolier - Bags and Pouches for my pack-mule slave, dunno if it's related... worked fine in stable.

Doesn't strip at all or only bandoleers remain?

Option to bind slave only happens once, after removing binds slave was stuck in binding pose.

I remember this popping up during testing... I'll have to look it up. In the mean time, provide a log of this happening.

I'm playing a female PC, none of the female/female sex animations seemed that aggressive. I'd like a strap-on option.

FF animations are very much lacking. If you do have suggestions, I'll gladly put them in. (aggressive FF should be PC fisting NPC)

The fucking her in the ass option was only there once then disappeared.

Most likely due to her "consenting". There is no consensual FF anal sex option. Will be fixed.

Can binds be in another slot so i can keep the Bandolier - Bags and Pouches items on?

I use zaz bindings, so nothing I can do about it.

You could of course also edit the code handling the enslavement to prevent yourself from enslaving so much higher NPCs.

That's why I release the source code.

And I appreciate that! However, I was hoping there might be something like, for example, a mod that scales enemy spawn numbers according to the total levels of your allies. I'm sure there might be other approaches that would help, which I haven't thought of.

I would prefer not to limit the slaves, because frankly, it's pretty sweet to have a little personal army. On the other hand, although I haven't had that much time to play, I just notice that in groups they seem to faceroll a lot of stuff. Anyway, for the moment, I've just stopped using more than 0-1 slaves at a time.

Doesn't strip at all... The bandoleers used to stay on in the stable version but that was fixable by the SexLab options.

I remember this popping up during testing... I'll have to look it up. In the mean time, provide a log of this happening.

How do i give a log?

FF animations are very much lacking. If you do have suggestions, I'll gladly put them in. (aggressive FF should be PC fisting NPC)

Can you detect an equipped Strap-on? Then it'll do those animations. Aggressive fisting would be cool.

Most likely due to her "consenting". There is no consensual FF anal sex option. Will be fixed.

Guess my slave is to well trained lol

[snip]

Doesn't strip at all... The bandoleers used to stay on in the stable version but that was fixable by the SexLab options.

What's her response to the order?

How do i give a log?

I actually don't remember... uuuhm, Clifton?!

Can you detect an equipped Strap-on? Then it'll do those animations. Aggressive fisting would be cool.

Depends on the strap-on. Although I could probably add a toggle... although #2 the possible combinations for that toggle are gonna be a pain

How do i give a log?

I used to have a link from the nexus i'd share for that, but I found it to be misleading information - half of it wrong logging thing didn't need to be logged so i'll explain best I can

first you need to enable loggingby:

open Documents\My Games\skyrim folder then edit the skyrm.ini file, explorer might show it as skrim configuration settings

look for this line:

[Papyrus]

edit that line so it looks like this:

[Papyrus]

bEnableLogging=1

bEnableTrace=0

bLoadDebugInformation=1

Next when you play the game your logs will be in this folder:

Documents\My Games\skyrim\Logs\Script

named papyrus.0, papyrus.1 and so on

[snip]

None that I know of and something like that is certainly not in the scope of this mod.

I wouldn't even know where to start modifying the spawns...

So far I've found a few mods that increase spawns, but none of them seem to take more than a static multiplier into account.

• 2 weeks later...

If you do add more voices, It might be useful to add an option to change voice types, for instance to fix custom voiced npcs which end up being mute when enslaved. Maybe a conversation option that says something along the lines of "I don't like the way you sound" or something followed by a choice of voice types.

hi,

i want to try this mod in my actual playthrough, but i noticed  a scripts conflict in Mod Organizer with other two mods:

rfjDCPg.png

is safe to load your modified scripts after these mods?

(Violens and jaxonz positioner)

..or is more safe overwrite your scripts?

Thank you in advance.

bye!

S.

hi,

i want to try this mod in my actual playthrough, but i noticed  a scripts conflict in Mod Organizer with other two mods:

rfjDCPg.png

Thank you in advance.

bye!

S.

if you already have 2 mods conflicting those files you already have the issue between them

the first file noted there is the script and the others are images like with buttons and such, guessing they'd be on the mcm

i'd say your best bet would be to load this mod and its scripts after the others

don't know what will or will not be affected by it in the other 2 mods

i'd gues the script is related to jaxon for all of them, possibly what loads the jcontainer files if you have it installed both are jaxon's

hi,

rfjDCPg.png

Thank you in advance.

bye!

S.

if you already have 2 mods conflicting those files you already have the issue between them

the first file noted there is the script and the others are images like with buttons and such, guessing they'd be on the mcm

i'd say your best bet would be to load this mod and its scripts after the others

don't know what will or will not be affected by it in the other 2 mods

i'd gues the script is related to jaxon for all of them, possibly what loads the jcontainer files if you have it installed both are jaxon's

Thanks, I hadn't noticed they were UI swf and only one script UILIB_1.pex

Mod Organizer tells me to put violens after jaxonz positioner (for known compatibility).. SL paradise hall override, is the "unknown factor"

Archived