It sounds right. Did you find any milk pumps in the locations mentioned (eg behind warmaidens in Whiterun)? I guess if you don't have any notices in the upper left/ MCM menu then something has gone wrong. Could you kindly post more information?

Fantasic, a new version with pain is up, gonna fire it up, thanks ed86.

I downloaded 2014-09-24 and put into my skyrim data folder like any other  mod. Is this the correct way or am I missing something

Oh, did you do it manually? You'll need to fix that up otherwise it won't work if you just extracted it and dumped all files into the data folder.

That's a rabbit hole. You should consider either one of these File Managers. Mod Organizer (MO) or Nexus Mod Manager (NMM). I'd strongly suggest M.O, however you'll have to read up on it as it's features are great but require a bit of knowledge, and I don't want to hijack this thread (further).

The file is packed and ready for automatic installation with options that can be selected by the user, but only if they have a file manager.

What you'll want to do is extract the contents somewhere. Open up Body folder, open up the one you want (eg UNPB) and then CUT the meshes folder and place in into the CORE folder. Say yes to overwrite.

Do the same with the ESP, CUT the .esp from the NORND if you don't have Realistic Needs and Diseases or CUT the .esp from the RND folder if you do and place it into the CORE folder.

Now delete Body, ESP and Fomod folders.

Open up the CORE folder, and Copy/Cut and Paste EVERYTHING in this folder into your skyrim/data folder.

Enable the mod and it should load up in game.

I hope this helps if you needed it, otherwise excuse my instructions if they cause offense.

Is anyone else having this issue? My game instantly crashes when I try to use the milk machine for the second time. The dialog comes up but as click continue, it crashes.

I generated FNIS so that isn't an issue, the animation seems to be working well. RND is working but the MCM menu isn't showing up. Perhaps I should wait for it to show up and mess with the settings to see if I can get it working. Some help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

@Ed86

Maybe you can add temporary nipple change after getting milked?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57157/?

Tit Kit got nice variety of nipple

From this default

57157-4-1408263167.jpg

to this nipples after getting milked

57157-3-1408263166.jpg

:D

That would probably mean added requirements of Racemenu or ECE.

I don't use either, so if something like this gets implemented I hope its optional.

@Ed86

Maybe you can add temporary nipple change after getting milked?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57157/?

Tit Kit got nice variety of nipple

From this default

57157-4-1408263167.jpg

to this nipples after getting milked

57157-3-1408263166.jpg

:D

1) it looks time consuming to learn how to make one and im lazy

2) it would require new dependency or two

3) it would most likely have only one color, which wouldn't match all bodies and skin colors people have

4) its been for 1 month on nexus and got like only 1k downloads, not very popular i think

So its a No.

I downloaded 2014-09-24 and put into my skyrim data folder like any other  mod. Is this the correct way or am I missing something

Oh, did you do it manually? You'll need to fix that up otherwise it won't work if you just extracted it and dumped all files into the data folder.

As long as you still have the downloads, you can install NMM and do the following:

1. Open NMM

2. Tools/Settings

3. Open the mod directory as it is shown there

4. Close NMM

5. Open downloads folder (IN SEPARATE WINDOW)

6. Select ALL of the things you have downloaded for Skyrim; searching specifically for things with .zip or .rar makes this easier

7.  Drag and drop the selected into the NMM mod directory

8. Relaunch NMM.

Doing this cuts down on how long it takes to do this, the alternative being doing them all one by one through the "Add File" button.  When I got a new computer, I plugged in my old drive, found the NMM mod directory, copied the ENTIRE thing, then dropped it into the new drive's NMM mod directory.

I will try to upload pictures of what I'm talking about in a moment.

Ok, not pictures, but paths.  My mod directory is changed because I have several drives, so it looks like this:

i:\Games\Nexus Mod Manager\Skyrim\Mods

However, yours will probably be:

C:\Games\Nexus Mod Manager\Skyrim\Mods

And then your downloads folder:

C:\Users\You\Downloads

Search this folder for .zip files and .rar files (order is not important), and if it looks like something you know is a Skyrim mod, select it, preferably doing CTRL+Click, so that you can select multiple.  Once you have selected them, press CTRL+V.  Then, go to the window for the directory and press CTRL+V.  Do this for both .zip and .rar files, since those are the file types that mods can be packaged with.  NOTE: depending on how many there are, this can take a while, since there can be a lot of data being copied here (I did it with a directory of ~2500 mods that I had in my previous mod directory, and it took a few minutes).  Additionally, you will probably have to delete the contents of your Skyrim data folder, since the data there cannot be remotely changed back to vanilla assets by NMM, so unless you delete it, you may have a lot of bugs from the old data.  Once you do this, go to Steam and do a validity check for Skyrim.  This can take a long time.  You will have to install all of the mods through NMM once this is done, but you will have a much cleaner game if you do all of these steps.

I really want a portable Milking machine which you can summon with a spell. Basically, you cast a spell on a milk maid follower or yourself, and it automatically places you in a temporary milk machine and once milking is done, you get milk in your inventory and the machine disappears again. I think it would be more fun than a milk cuirass.

that's a good point but for non magic users it would be nice to be able to purchase the cuirass at some merchant.

version 2014-09-22

As long as I use the Free roaming Camera with SexLab preset  after mounting the machine and after the text popups have finished and turn off the Free Camera before I press activate to leave the machine everything works fine.

If I leave the machine with Free roaming Camera still active I get multiple text popups for each stage of the shut down and milk sale options and it’s a 50/50 chance the game will freeze before I manage to get off the machine.

Anyway to fix this? have I done something wrong?

was this happening with previous versions?  you should never leave with activate, jump or do sideways or something

Hi,

For some reason the breast animations only work on my player character and none of the NPC followers that become milks maids. Don't suppose anyone has any ideas?

I'm using HDT and the XPMSE 2.06 skeleton BTW.

Thanks in advance :D

If the follower has their own behavior file, you may need to try overwriting it with the one from this mod. 

If the follower uses the standard female skeleton and behavior file, it should work. I'll run mine and have a look.

WHICH NPC follower specifically are you having trouble with?

Thanks for the reply,

I've actually solved the problem. It seems that if you move too far away from the NPC the animation won't play on them, and "far away" is something like 4 feet. No worries.

Sorry about that fellas.

Nah.... that got changed somewhere, ... somehow. I know there's a distance you can't exceed in order to keep the milkers operating, but this is like way too close now. And in fact it's going according to camera distance. I stodd right on the platform edge of a milker and couldn't see the animation on a follower. Zoom in close and it starts. Go into 1st person view and you can see how close you have to be.... it's a VERY small distance allowance.

ed86,

Can you have a look at this and see if something is modifying that distance? It's been in the mod for as long as I can remember and was never this close. 

while i did some changes to milking, distance was never changed and should be the same 500

animation supposed to be played regardless of milking or distance, until you leave pump

OK, I'm just saying... put a follower into the milk pump and stand back only far enough that you should be able to see the breasts animating. If you step back that far.... they aren't animating. Not toggle free cam on and approach the milk pump from the front.... the breasts begin animating once you get really close in. On my game that means the followers face is showing but top of head might be cut off, and you're just past the front edge of the milk pump. Still in free cam, slide backwards away from the pump just a bit... the animated breasts stop.

I don't believe this was happening in the 9-22 version (with the hkx file from ZaZ) or any version prior.

do they animate from further away at lower texture settings?

version 2014-09-22

As long as I use the Free roaming Camera with SexLab preset  after mounting the machine and after the text popups have finished and turn off the Free Camera before I press activate to leave the machine everything works fine.

If I leave the machine with Free roaming Camera still active I get multiple text popups for each stage of the shut down and milk sale options and it’s a 50/50 chance the game will freeze before I manage to get off the machine.

Anyway to fix this? have I done something wrong?

was this happening with previous versions?  you should never leave with activate, jump or do sideways or something

Hi,

For some reason the breast animations only work on my player character and none of the NPC followers that become milks maids. Don't suppose anyone has any ideas?

I'm using HDT and the XPMSE 2.06 skeleton BTW.

Thanks in advance :D

If the follower has their own behavior file, you may need to try overwriting it with the one from this mod. 

If the follower uses the standard female skeleton and behavior file, it should work. I'll run mine and have a look.

WHICH NPC follower specifically are you having trouble with?

Thanks for the reply,

I've actually solved the problem. It seems that if you move too far away from the NPC the animation won't play on them, and "far away" is something like 4 feet. No worries.

Sorry about that fellas.

Nah.... that got changed somewhere, ... somehow. I know there's a distance you can't exceed in order to keep the milkers operating, but this is like way too close now. And in fact it's going according to camera distance. I stodd right on the platform edge of a milker and couldn't see the animation on a follower. Zoom in close and it starts. Go into 1st person view and you can see how close you have to be.... it's a VERY small distance allowance.

ed86,

Can you have a look at this and see if something is modifying that distance? It's been in the mod for as long as I can remember and was never this close. 

while i did some changes to milking, distance was never changed and should be the same 500

animation supposed to be played regardless of milking or distance, until you leave pump

yes I have always had this problem used activate space bar and I alway just go through the get up animation which looks normal I didnt think about the jump to finish as its not very natural. So I have to jump to get off the machine from now on thanks.

Hello, I've been trying this out for a a few days now, and it's mostly been working beautifully. However, there's one little thing that kinda bugs me. Whenever I sit on the milking machine, my boobs don't go down with me; it essentially makes my chest look like this....)|). A concave front with boobs sticking out from the back. I'm currently using a Temptress class and the being female mod. Do you know if there's anything I can do to fix this? Khajiit thanks you.

I noticed that with the HDT support, other than disabling hdt during milking, it also disables hdt during all sexlab animations.

Is this supposed to happen?

I can't find any info about those experimental .hkx files anyware, did you make them?

i guess not,

they were provided by ZaZ for testing

Hello, I've been trying this out for a a few days now, and it's mostly been working beautifully. However, there's one little thing that kinda bugs me. Whenever I sit on the milking machine, my boobs don't go down with me; it essentially makes my chest look like this....)|). A concave front with boobs sticking out from the back. I'm currently using a Temptress class and the being female mod. Do you know if there's anything I can do to fix this? Khajiit thanks you.

screenshot would be better than )|), i think thats skeleton problem

Hello ed86. I tried the experimental version of the mod, the one that allows you to have up to 20 milk maids. I've tested, and it runs ok just as any you've uploaded so far. But I've bumped into a little issue. I've some screenshots so I explain myself easily.

TESV_2014_09_26_11_41_06_74.jpg

TESV_2014_09_26_11_40_49_33.jpg

So what you see here is the list of my milk maids. On the current milk level I can have 7, but once I try to assign the 6th one all I get is this nameless milk maid. After that doesn't matter who else I send to the milking machine, it'll stay at that 6th milk maid.

Also, whenever I try to get a 6th milk maid the follower starts getting milked. The follower on the right on the 2nd picture is the nameless milk maid, somehow the script didn't work as it was supposed to.

So yeah, just sharing what happened when I tested this version of the mod P:

Cheers!

Hello ed86. I tried the experimental version of the mod, the one that allows you to have up to 20 milk maids. I've tested, and it runs ok just as any you've uploaded so far. But I've bumped into a little issue. I've some screenshots so I explain myself easily.

TESV_2014_09_26_11_41_06_74.jpg

TESV_2014_09_26_11_40_49_33.jpg

So what you see here is the list of my milk maids. On the current milk level I can have 7, but once I try to assign the 6th one all I get is this nameless milk maid. After that doesn't matter who else I send to the milking machine, it'll stay at that 6th milk maid.

Also, whenever I try to get a 6th milk maid the follower starts getting milked. The follower on the right on the 2nd picture is the nameless milk maid, somehow the script didn't work as it was supposed to.

So yeah, just sharing what happened when I tested this version of the mod P:

Cheers!

what version exactly have you tried?

Would be nice if there was torches in the dark area like whiterun at night also is there any way to get HDT Physics on follower went they get milked like on the player has

Yah, all you need is to have your custom followers have a mesh with the hdtHavokPath included.