That's why you use the save game cleaner that clears out orphaned scripts and instances. It works wonders improving stability, python script lag, and load issues. Not a cure-all but very helpful nevertheless.

Evean thats not 100%. New game for the most stable and reliable play. Besides what fun it is when all quests are done most NPCs are dead (because one day you got board) and the only things left are the random spawns.

I have a possable bug. I play as the Lunari race and it seems that the milk is always for sale at a negitive value. By that I mean that it is -110 or some such to sell. So in fact I must pay just upkeep or keep it.

Great mod by the way.

dude, its Skyrim, noone wants you milk here, Nord milk only! go sell it to some khajiit

Yeah haha. Verry funny. Any way it seems it corrected it self. Nice to know what kind of attitude bug reports get though.

It is,  it is

Magic happens

Eh? Bug report? Thats feature!

SKYRIM BELONGS TO THE NORDS!

Don't tell me that a feature is that in a city with a genaric high demand for milk, playing with a custom race you get a negitive sell price. Thats a bug.

But I fixed it it might have been a confliction with my "Towns and Villages Enhanced" mods. I turned them off to find the locations of the machenes, and it stoped happening.

Edit: Also I have a sugestion. Maybe you could add a hotkey (like the SLF has to check arrousal levels) to manualy check the amount of milk you have (in your brests) with out haveing to open the MCM. The defult pop up messages are easly missed some times and are a bit cryptic, and sometimes confuseing. Still a great mod though.

happy you've fixed it, though i thought ur selling at full market, but w/e

whats SLF? i dont know how 2 add hotkeys, so maybe someday i will, or someone post example

i can add  value that will show breast fullness, but thats not very immersive

I have a possable bug. I play as the Lunari race and it seems that the milk is always for sale at a negitive value. By that I mean that it is -110 or some such to sell. So in fact I must pay just upkeep or keep it.

Great mod by the way.

dude, its Skyrim, noone wants you milk here, Nord milk only! go sell it to some khajiit

Yeah haha. Verry funny. Any way it seems it corrected it self. Nice to know what kind of attitude bug reports get though.

It is,  it is

Magic happens

Eh? Bug report? Thats feature!

SKYRIM BELONGS TO THE NORDS!

Don't tell me that a feature is that in a city with a genaric high demand for milk, playing with a custom race you get a negitive sell price. Thats a bug.

But I fixed it it might have been a confliction with my "Towns and Villages Enhanced" mods. I turned them off to find the locations of the machenes, and it stoped happening.

Edit: Also I have a sugestion. Maybe you could add a hotkey (like the SLF has to check arrousal levels) to manualy check the amount of milk you have (in your brests) with out haveing to open the MCM. The defult pop up messages are easly missed some times and are a bit cryptic, and sometimes confuseing. Still a great mod though.

I second this request if it is possible, also it will be nice that message show nipple status too.

nipple status in info spell or...?

Found a bug, this time a real one I sware.

When you go through a load zone like entering an inn from outside your brests reduce back to their normal size. It is difficult to see with out the max levels on all growth settings but noticeable with them.

ill check this, but i think its yet another mod conflict mod, that mentioned in 1st post

MME should reset breast size after ~5 sec after you change location

Found a bug, this time a real one I sware.

When you go through a load zone like entering an inn from outside your brests reduce back to their normal size. It is difficult to see with out the max levels on all growth settings but noticeable with them.

ill check this, but i think its yet another mod conflict mod, that mentioned in 1st post

MME should reset breast size after ~5 sec after you change location

okay thats is some conflict and delay wasn't working for game load and cell load will fix in next version

@Ed86 SLF being Sex Lab Framework, and brest size dose eventuly go back to the way it should but it just takes a while depending on how long you have your poll settings. When Milk Mod polls for another tick they return to normal. Also a hotkey might be a tad bit less imirsive, but there is a fine line betwene immersion and hassle. As it is right now it is a liitle more on the hassle side.

I want see spurting milk when not milk pumped. :D

Can't set overflow milk stage at over the milk capacity?

If milk capacity is 10 and not pumped than overflow is coming and stunning 10 second and milk spurting self stage! :D

Every overflow have 1 minute delay!(or set at mcm menu. I will be never pump because want see spurt! :D)

It will be hard process? It need warning script error like spriggan effect. :)

And need caution if stunning stage cross with sex scene.

4 pages of mcm menu but no slider for time of milking. and what time do you get ?  5 seconds !!!!   It is unbelievable. 

a mod whos main fetaure is an Animation of an milking machine, which can be seen for 5 seconds in Action. OMG!

and the cowbell of course. it is HOPELESS

Yes I agree the time dose need to be longer and/or adjustable.

this mod is dam near perfect. the only thing it needs is to equip the nipple suction cups instead of the milking cuirass when u get in the milker

Yes I agree on this as well. The new version of the milking cuirass has that cowprint bikini bottom that makes the animation just look off, because the "tail end" of the machine just clips through it.

so far the newest version ive only found 3 problems.

1. if u disable the pain system after they have pain they permantly keep the pain even after u rmove them as a milk maid.

2. the mcm menu wouldnt appear till i went to pump and made someone a milk maid.

3. for some reson even thou i had all 3 spells for milk mod fav they would unfav themself some way.

im in agreement with th others that a hokey for milk lvls is best. keep the milk spell but make the milk maid info a hotkey and get rid of the spell to disable milk. then u only have 1 spell

1. if u disable the pain system after they have pain they permantly keep the pain even after u rmove them as a milk maid.

2. the mcm menu wouldnt appear till i went to pump and made someone a milk maid.

3. for some reson even thou i had all 3 spells for milk mod fav they would unfav themself some way.

im in agreement with th others that a hokey for milk lvls is best. keep the milk spell but make the milk maid info a hotkey and get rid of the spell to disable milk. then u only have 1 spell

The 2nd and 3rd problems sound more like you need to reinstall SkyUI because something is wrong with it's install to me. Though the second one is a more common problem with MCM. As even with a good install it happens from time to time.

@Riderofanarchy Sounds to me like you are missing a custom skeliton like "Xp32's Maximum compatibility" or a nude body mesh/texture.

Also another sugestion: Add or modifie a merchent in all the locations with pumps that buy the bottled milk at the going rate of that location. For instance if at the time you or your maid was milked the price was very low you could sell it at a later date for a higher price. Becomeing a "market player" so to speak. Keeping the milk when the price is low and selling when the price is high.

4 pages of mcm menu but no slider for time of milking. and what time do you get ?  5 seconds !!!!   It is unbelievable. 

a mod whos main fetaure is an Animation of an milking machine, which can be seen for 5 seconds in Action. OMG!

time? what 5 seconds? what HOPELESS? i don't understand you, speak English pls

ok i think i got it....

you know.... i want to be very rude to you, but im in a good mood, so ill give you a hint mcm->milk mod->settings->pain system: disable

Yes I agree the time dose need to be longer and/or adjustable.

this mod is dam near perfect. the only thing it needs is to equip the nipple suction cups instead of the milking cuirass when u get in the milker

Yes I agree on this as well. The new version of the milking cuirass has that cowprint bikini bottom that makes the animation just look off, because the "tail end" of the machine just clips through it.

if you want, you can make new cups/pantless cuirass or ask someone to make, i don't do modeling, dont know how and dont have time/will to learn, i've just rewrote scripts from scratch into working condition

1. okay ill change that, so it reduces w/o pain system

2. thats skyiu issue

3. you can't fav Milk self spell, its removed when u unequip cuirass

that toggle spell was requested. since in doesn't hurt anything, it stays

I have a problem. When I put the milker currias on/ use the milk pumps my Body disappears and I'm just a floating head with hands and feet. How do I fix that?

you did not install cuirass mesh

Also another sugestion: Add or modifie a merchent in all the locations with pumps that buy the bottled milk at the going rate of that location. For instance if at the time you or your maid was milked the price was very low you could sell it at a later date for a higher price. Becomeing a "market player" so to speak. Keeping the milk when the price is low and selling when the price is high.

and how do you expect me to do this? i havent seen mods that can do anything close to that, if you did, fell free........w/e i bet this will require huge amount of scripting and many hours of time 

you can sell to market or drink it to get buffs or sell to vendor as is, i think thats more than enough

Good grief mate, this is a bit over the top!

Ed didn't have to pick up the mod at all. I don't know what makes people think they've got the right to criticise mod authors for trying to entertain us.

Sheesh!

I've also noticed the same thing with the De/Buffs. After turning them off they stayed. My fix for it was to first turn them back on, then milk my PC empty then wait untill she had just enough milk that the buff went away, but before the debuffs kicked in, and only then, untick the debuffs.

On another topic, I seem to be having an issue with followers not equiping the cuirass. They do for a fraction of a second, then reequip their old armor/clothes.

I use AFT and thought it might have been it's invantory managment, but turning it off did not solve the problem. It worked fine a few versions back, but I have since done a complete reinstall of Skyrim, switching from NMM to MO, so I have no idea what the culprit might be.

Has any one had the dame problem, or better yet a solution? The machines still do their thing, so it's not a huge deal, just one that has been bugging my OCD, lol.

Any way, great work on this. This mod has come a long way in the past few weeks since I started using it. I'm very impressed with each new version.

I've also noticed the same thing with the De/Buffs. After turning them off they stayed. My fix for it was to first turn them back on, then milk my PC empty then wait untill she had just enough milk that the buff went away, but before the debuffs kicked in, and only then, untick the debuffs.

On another topic, I seem to be having an issue with followers not equiping the cuirass. They do for a fraction of a second, then reequip their old armor/clothes.

I use AFT and thought it might have been it's invantory managment, but turning it off did not solve the problem. It worked fine a few versions back, but I have since done a complete reinstall of Skyrim, switching from NMM to MO, so I have no idea what the culprit might be.

Has any one had the dame problem, or better yet a solution? The machines still do their thing, so it's not a huge deal, just one that has been bugging my OCD, lol.

Any way, great work on this. This mod has come a long way in the past few weeks since I started using it. I'm very impressed with each new version.

you need to wait 1 tick so debuffs get removed

i think there was something about AFT outfit management conflict few pages b4,

you need to wait 1 tick so debuffs get removed

i think there was something about AFT outfit management conflict few pages b4,

I've found that post, but all it says it to turn off outfit managment. I have tried this and it does not seem to help. Maybe once turned on it's not turning off for me or something. I also have no issue with sex lab animations like the other post said with outfit managment going on. I could have also sworn I had it working fine with outfit managment turned on before my reinstall...

As for the the other problem, the debuffs stayed for a while, because I played for a good half hour before noticing I still had a wieght debuff. Could script lag have been my issue?

@Ed86 Well there is a few ways to do that, though I'm not sure if you can do it but there are a few ways.

1: Add speach options to vinilla NPCs that look at the mods Milk Market and sell for sell price same way the Milking Machene dose when selling.

2: Add a new npc that looks at the Milk Market for buying and selling prices.

3: Add a simple option to the Milking Machene that allows selling all the milk in your invintory after a milking has finished.

Might try using Puppet Master.

Good grief mate, this is a bit over the top!

Ed didn't have to pick up the mod at all. I don't know what makes people think they've got the right to criticise mod authors for trying to entertain us.

Sheesh!

I agree. This mod is really well made and that takes skill. I added it to my already stacked load order (250 plugins including about 5 merged plugins and about 300 mods) and didnt have any script lag or real problems with it. A bit of a bug with AFT outfit system but nothing that effects either mod really it just means they wear what I gave them in AFT instead of the cuirass while being milked but doesnt effect the actual milking. Ed made this mod and updates it for nothing. If you have a bug or problem with it report it or leave a suggestion and Ed will respond in a timely manner and give a straight forward answer. Dont criticise or be rude its totally pointless. Also magicrealm the main feature of this mod isnt a milking animation thats actually from a totally different mod (Zaz animation pack). The main feature of this mod is a way to have or be a milk maid and sell your milk around Skyrim in a changing economy.

like Ed said hes not a 3d modeller. You'd have to ask the people that make the milk cuirass to change it or change it yourself.

*** Edit sorry I didnt realise you said pantyless outfits. I thought you was talking about the milk cuirass as thats the outfit the mod equips sorry my bad

like Ed said hes not a 3d modeller. You'd have to ask the people that make the milk cuirass to change it or change it yourself.

*** Edit sorry I didnt realise you said pantyless outfits. I thought you was talking about the milk cuirass as thats the outfit the mod equips sorry my bad

Yeah trex did say that. But the Milking Curiass is equiped when on a milking machine. So Ed can't do that unless some one who has the skills and know how steps up to make them.

ok . so i repeat it very slowly that everybody understand what i mean.

there are milk machines. you surely have seen them. you can use them with your female Player or follower.

they are made by zaz and look fantastic when in Action.

the Player or follower Need some seconds to go into the machine, and then the machine starts to pump the breast and a dildo runs into the vagina in and out.

if this is the first time the character or that follower uses it, the machine is quite Long in Action. i guess it is about 2-3 minutes.

after this first time it is only  4   f  o  u  r   seconds. then a black window opens with a Story text and Scene is finished.

all serious mods have time sliders in mcm menu , so that the gamer can choose how long an Action shall be. in case of the milk machine this can last from 4 seconds to 5 minutes.

but the author prefers to make the mod compatible to spriggan Hosts instead making the main mikling Action longer than 4 seconds.

and you have nothing better to do than beat me instead this author.

i simply want a timeslider in mcm to choose how long the milk machine is in Action, from 5 seconds to 5 minutes. understood ? ok.