If the milk pumps arent accessible from the mod locations you can always spawn in a milk pump at any custom location and use jaxonz positioner mod or console commands to help place them properly. For me they spawned at a weird angle. Diagonally half in the ground and half not lol. If you do that then there is no need to get rid of any city overhaul mods you have.

If the milk pumps arent accessible from the mod locations you can always spawn in a milk pump at any custom location and use jaxonz positioner mod or console commands to help place them properly. For me they spawned at a weird angle. Diagonally half in the ground and half not lol. If you do that then there is no need to get rid of any city overhaul mods you have.

Well here is the bad news. I tried that. The thing is after it was placed it was unuseable because it was A) not linked with the proper animations B) not linked with any town and C) not linked with the Milk mod spicificly. So all in all it dose not work. But look at it this way you can have this mod and the ciurass only as the milking device and nice looking towns/citys or deal with the vinnilla towns/citys and have the full mod.

I would rather have the full mod.

really? I've placed quite a few pumps in custom locations even one inside my tent from camping kit of the northern ranger and they have all worked fine. I have never used the milk pumps placed by the mod. I like to milk my milk maids in private lol. I just use the commands help "milk pump" to get the id. Theres only one thing in the list for me then player.placeatme ID then reposition it with Jaxonz positioner. Works great even when I re setup my tent the pump is still in there and working.

@Ed86 Okay I narrowed down that negitive value milk sell bug. It seems that if you get to an incredably high level with the "Elis Community Uncapper" (like around 300+) the milk market crashes so to speak and then goes back to normal but you always sell the milk at a negitive value.

okay ill look what maybe causing this

You have stats more than 100?

okay .. i think its cuz ur speechcraft is 100+ and formula gets negative value if you have more than 250

ill just cap it at 100 in formula

try this, put in scripts folder

MilkECON.rar

Hi...

I'd like to ask...

Do you have any plans to add further milk locations, in DLC places Dawnguard/DragonBorn.

or any unofficial places such as Falskarr or Wymstooth.

Loving your mod, thank you for it :)

no, especially unofficial places

read 2nd post on adding machines

I have a question, I use the pain part of the mod in addition to the milking.

I approach the milking machine with my milk amount at 4 and I can never seem to gegt milked for more than 1 unit before Im overcome with exhaustion and have to go sleep which means that my milk is back at 4 units before I can get milked again.

Basically Im stuck at 3-4 milk at all times, is this because of the pain aspect of the mod or did I do something wrong ?

Hi..

I've been trying to manage Milk Accumulation, Pain System & Arousal into a regular play through.

I notice the pain recovery is a little slow compared to milk accumulation, noticeably when sleeping. I find it increasing difficult to maintain a low pain, low milk & low arousal without having to spend 2 in game days sleeping/milking ever other day or so.

I like all the features on, but I would like to request a slight boost to the pain recovery whilst sleeping, just a little.

Hi..

I've been trying to manage Milk Accumulation, Pain System & Arousal into a regular play through.

I notice the pain recovery is a little slow compared to milk accumulation, noticeably when sleeping. I find it increasing difficult to maintain a low pain, low milk & low arousal without having to spend 2 in game days sleeping/milking ever other day or so.

I like all the features on, but I would like to request a slight boost to the pain recovery whilst sleeping, just a little.

i agree with this, its a pain to try to get the pain to 0 and not even be able to finish one milking session without the pain reaching 100 and stopping the animation when there is still milk left

Hi..

Well pain is painful at lower levels, but you get less pain as your milklevel increases and pain reduces faster

Sleeping only removes exhaustion,  pain reduction/milk production is time based

there is excel file in 2nd post, Im open for your suggestions for changes

Got a Breast node related question - does the current version (v10.04) consider the default breast size at 1.0 when an actor first becomes a milk maid?

Thing is, I'm using this CHSBHC armor replacer, and the breast size starts getting silly at values above 1.0. I like to start at node values around 0.3-0.5 personally, but after converting my character to a Milk Maid, her breasts jump to a v1.0+ node value (confirmed via SexLab Hormone's node display), immediately after gaining milk.

One of your older versions (using WIP v.96 atm) didn't seem to default to a 1.0 breast node size upon becoming a milk maid.

Hi..

Well pain is painful at lower levels, but you get less pain as your milklevel increases and pain reduces faster

Ah I see, I only got to level 2... nice to know it gets better at higher levels :)

As for my request, I think the problem is that using a needs mods RND/INEEDS, which requires you to sleep 6 or 7 hours each day.

Which causes a situation, sleeping waking up having more milk accumulated, if bursting arousal has gone up, in order to keep arousal down I need to use the machine again topping up the pain so I need sleep again, eventually leading to the state having high milk/high pain.

A suggestion, is it possible to add a pain recovery multiplier whilst sleeping, maybe a 25% pain recovery boost, so the character can take 1 or 2 hour naps, to help manage the pain, nothing to drastic to spoil the immersion though.

Got a Breast node related question - does the current version (v10.04) consider the default breast size at 1.0 when an actor first becomes a milk maid?

Thing is, I'm using this CHSBHC armor replacer, and the breast size starts getting silly at values above 1.0. I like to start at node values around 0.3-0.5 personally, but after converting my character to a Milk Maid, her breasts jump to a v1.0+ node value (confirmed via SexLab Hormone's node display), immediately after gaining milk.

One of your older versions (using WIP v.96 atm) didn't seem to default to a 1.0 breast node size upon becoming a milk maid.

is it? it should take up to 10 hours to gain 1.0 node size

you can disable breast scaling in mcm

you can change to cbbe or unp

Maybe the BDSM option could be made to milk the PC/NPC til their empty regardless of the pain with added de-buffs for a few hours?

This might produce stronger healing qualities in the milk as well

oh so you like bdsm, i have better idea, bdsm will cause real pain/ hp damage and kill you if you dont get out xD

bottles of milk are definded in esp file, no way to change them via script

Hi..

Ah I see, I only got to level 2... nice to know it gets better at higher levels :)

As for my request, I think the problem is that using a needs mods RND/INEEDS, which requires you to sleep 6 or 7 hours each day.

Which causes a situation, sleeping waking up having more milk accumulated, if bursting arousal has gone up, in order to keep arousal down I need to use the machine again topping up the pain so I need sleep again, eventually leading to the state having high milk/high pain.

A suggestion, is it possible to add a pain recovery multiplier whilst sleeping, maybe a 25% pain recovery boost, so the character can take 1 or 2 hour naps, to help manage the pain, nothing to drastic to spoil the immersion though.

okay ill think about it

the original idea was that you cant milk in 1 pass, you should find balance

Maybe the BDSM option could be made to milk the PC/NPC til their empty regardless of the pain with added de-buffs for a few hours?

oh so you like bdsm, i have better idea, bdsm will cause real pain/ hp damage and kill you if you dont get out xD

thinking about this... well that actually might work

i guess ill make it  hp- hp*pain%

thinking about this... well that actually might work

i guess ill make it  hp- hp*pain%

Hey!

The mod is still great!

May I suggest that you make this a debuff like this:

hp-0,5*hp*pain%

?

So it would lower your health, making you pretty vulnerable.

Something for others who May or MayNOT have this problem , or run into this problem. It seems my file structure for ZazUltimate was screwed up. The folder containing the milking machine is suppose to be ZaZ-UltimateDataPack\ZaZ - Milk-O-Matic\Base II but in my load the damn Base II folder was a Sub folder of Base I  !!!!!!  All that was needed was to copy the base 2 folder to the ZaZ - Milk-O-Matic folder and everything started working fine (I could have MOVED the folder but I don't know if it was intentionally put there by Zaz or not so I only copied it). I don't know if it was just a screw up in my load or a mix up in the Zaz download but for those of you who say you have no or cannot find any milking machines you might want to take a look at your Zaz file folder structure to be sure it's correct. Now let me get back to my game so I can get milk ;)

Edit : After checking Zaz's zip file it seems the file structure is correct in the zip but somehow got screwed when I unzipped the archive to my game directory.

WOW this mod is fun. For a long time I've been installing Soul Gem Oven for my milk-producing needs, due to its configurable-ness for the amount of milk and what your capacity is. While the milking stations occasionally ruin my ability to draw my weapons (even when I type 'enableplayercontrols' into the console), and I have to reboot the game that way (usually caused by being in free-camera during milking, it seems), the mod is very immersive and arousing.

I would love it if I could configure a bit more, but more than that, there is one thing I've noticed~

The 'unmilked' debuff is totally inescapable for me. I've only gained rank once I will admit, but by the time I rest long enough for the pain to go down, even in my owned bed, the milk has already refilled and PAST where it was before. o-o; No matter how much I milk, I just can't escape the debuff. xD It's a good thing I'm a mage, because my melee ability is -ruined- right now, as it stands with the pain system on. I'm a moo-cow... argonian... thing.

I'm not sure why pain takes so many hours to go away... am I doing something wrong? Is it part of the immersion, that all I can do is get milked? Or am I supposed to be doing something other than sleeping to alleviate it?

WOW this mod is fun. For a long time I've been installing Soul Gem Oven for my milk-producing needs, due to its configurable-ness for the amount of milk and what your capacity is. While the milking stations occasionally ruin my ability to draw my weapons (even when I type 'enableplayercontrols' into the console), and I have to reboot the game that way (usually caused by being in free-camera during milking, it seems), the mod is very immersive and arousing.

I would love it if I could configure a bit more, but more than that, there is one thing I've noticed~

The 'unmilked' debuff is totally inescapable for me. I've only gained rank once I will admit, but by the time I rest long enough for the pain to go down, even in my owned bed, the milk has already refilled and PAST where it was before. o-o; No matter how much I milk, I just can't escape the debuff. xD It's a good thing I'm a mage, because my melee ability is -ruined- right now, as it stands with the pain system on. I'm a moo-cow... argonian... thing.

I'm not sure why pain takes so many hours to go away... am I doing something wrong? Is it part of the immersion, that all I can do is get milked? Or am I supposed to be doing something other than sleeping to alleviate it?

This was all talked about before. Pain is time based, sleeping will not remove it. Think of it this way pain will be gone quicker if you ran around in circles for 3 hours, than if you slept for 3 hours. But the higher the milk level the more pain you will be able to tollarate, and eventualy it will start being removed when milking, and then never show up again. Again all based on milk level.

This was all talked about before. Pain is time based, sleeping will not remove it. Think of it this way pain will be gone quicker if you ran around in circles for 3 hours, than if you slept for 3 hours. But the higher the milk level the more pain you will be able to tollarate, and eventualy it will start being removed when milking, and then never show up again. Again all based on milk level.

It's so then there is progression and immersion to the mod. I actually really like this feature of the mod. It would take away greatly from the mod without these features. I normally milk my milk maids between adventures while I'm at home. Gives me something to look forward to when I get there lol. 

really? I wouldnt know but sounds like it could be that. That would be a good way from stopping scripts from getting too out of control when you wait or sleep especially if you have a lot of mods with scripts that do checks/ run every hour or so of in game time. I was actually just confirming what you said and adding in my 2 cents about it. :D I didnt think you didnt know it was for progression and immersion. You seem to know what you are talking about and not just in this thread. A few threads I follow you have given  helpful advice. A few I was actually going to say the same general thing you did but you beat me to it/ I was too late to the thread to respond lol