Ā 

Think I found a bug/conflict which causesĀ a CTD.

Ā 

With or withoutĀ Realistic Needs, game runs fine for me.

Ā 

INEEDS crashes everytime 10PM game time.

Ā 

That's strange I use INeeds and I don't have any crashes.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

hmm... strange indeed.

I been running without any problem to, until IĀ decided to make new character with INEEDS instead of RealisticNeeds, I reinstalled Milkmod to clear the Realistic needs plugin option.

Game was crashing always at 10pm GameTime,Ā after several attempts to get it to work, I went back to using RealisticNeeds & no crashes.

Ā 

you get message if you have more than 1 milk generated

Ā 

high arousal prevents pain

How does the mod affect arousal?

It seems like whenever I have a character become a milk maid their arousal skyrockets and pain is never an issue.

Ā 

Does vampirism affect race specific milk? I have yet to see my PC (Breton) who is a vampire currently been able to produce race specific milk, follower (not vampire) seems to be able to do produce Bosmer milk just fine.

Ā 

And no machine in Morrowind yet right?

Wowzers, getting some major boobage growth using v9.23 and the CHSBHC v3T body which don't match up with the node values being reported via SexLab Hormones. Admittingly using an older skeleton (93.0X.ar50), but didn't have this problem with v9.20. Did the inclusion of the new HDT animation affect node growth somehow?

Ā 

Tried removing the HDT option, but it didn't change.

Don't know if this been ask but can you leave your follower on the milker and go to another town and put milk maid on another milkerĀ 

Ā 

No. You have to be within a certain proximity for it to work. Actually.... maybe you can leave them on it but it won't do anything until you get back in range.

As, someone else mentioned...

I also am suffering from skyrocketing arousal issues.

TheĀ pain feature has little effect.

there is no issue with arousal, if you have full breasts u get arousal, when you are milked you get arousal, one day(hopefully) ill understand how to use sexlab to make boobgasm that will lower arousal

pain formula is changed in next version so it becomes issue

Ok, first of all: Thank you! Real fun mod. I'm using version 23-9-14 and now it seems to work fine. No CTD, no freezing which I had in former versions.

Ā 

Hope this help some others. If running Lovers Comfort Mod one has to turn of "Pc masturbate on sleep at high arousal" or it my interupt milking while using "T" and start masturbation animation. Same thing with Fill her up. So look in your other mods mcm if there are any timers or triggers for random animations (e.g. Lovers Victim).

Ā 

I still have problems with fine-tuning the breast size through mcm. The problem is probably at my side, because english is not my mothertongue. Until now if been too lazy to look up gain or tickle, for example. I just use the oldest method of learning: Trial and error. Make a change in mcm, hit "T" or play for a while, look whats hapening :-)

Ā 

A made Lydia a milkmaid in whiterun (use milkpump 2 times, first for make her milkmaid, second to see if it works) and animation is running until I went into any house in whiterun.

Ā 

Questions: Is there any way to let her or other milkmaids stay in milkpump while I'm moving to another cell (like fast travel to another city). She always tries to follow me (maybe because she is a Follower :-) ). Would be nice if this would be possible.

Ā 

How many milkmaids can I have, I just reached level 3 for first. what's the max?

Ā 

Do I get access to the milking curais for self milking on higher levels? Or is the only way the console?

Ā 

The pain system shows no effect, could it be made possible to let it happen no matter how high arousel is?

Ā 

Ok, once again thanks for the work and all the fun I had.

Hey!
I have been following this mod for a long time and it is really cool. Great work! Recently I have found a mod called Heljarchen Farm and I was wondering how hard would be to create a little patch for the mod to make some room for a few cows... :)
I really have no modding experience so I don't even know how to start something like this. Is there anyone else who would like this?

Ā 

As, someone else mentioned...

I also am suffering from skyrocketing arousal issues.

TheĀ pain feature has little effect.

there is no issue with arousal, if you have full breasts u get arousal, when you are milked you get arousal, one day(hopefully) ill understand how to use sexlab to make boobgasm that will lower arousal

pain formula is changed in next version so it becomes issue

Ā 

Ā 

Looking forward to the pain system, boobgasm would be nice but personally I'm not so bothered by the arousal increase. Anything that motivates me to get laid in-game with a reason is a nice touch of immersive realism.

Ā 

On the cuirass, I think we can craft it at the forge? Last time I had one I just used the console to add it so I could be mistake.

Ā 

A feature request ed? Craftable milk pump machines. Like lordgdavid mentioned, some mods add in places (heljarchen farm for instance, or any player home really) that are away from the hold cities, but could use a more permanent solution then the portable milking curiass. The curiass is great for when your at camp or in a cave/ruin, not so much at your home. A craftable pump that could be placed permantently (but still moved), that ideally would still have the option of selling the milk instantly to market of the hold it's located in would be fantastic. Especially for something like Heljarchen Farm as you can easily rp that you're shipping food and mead from the farm, and cow's milk, why not human milk too?

Ā 

Either way the mod is fantastic, thanks for your quick work in solving the issues from the earlier versions, having a blast with this mod.

Ā 

here's your pump for home....

Ā 

Stand on a nice flat surface

*console*: help "milk pump"

-- -- see the number corresponding to the milk pump? something like xx00f7aa (where "xx" is the number of milkmodnew.esp in your load order)

Ā 

player.placeatme xx00f7aa 1

Ā 

exit console

Ā 

if it's crooked or leaning to one side...

Ā 

*console*: setangle x 0.00

exit console

leave the cell

come back

should now be straight

Ā 

Milk from the milk pump will go into the economy for where the pump is located. If it's not in a city, then most likely it will go to Khajit Caravaners

Ā 

Putting 4 followers into their own milk pumps (line them up next to each other if you have the room) might cause a heavy script load... so be prepared to wait a few seconds once the follower is in the pump for the animation stages to be handled. I've had 4 followers PLUS my female PC in pumps simultaneously so it DOES work....

Ā 

BUT... THIS IS NOT PART OF THE MODĀ so don't ask for support regarding player-placed milk pumps.

here's your pump for home....

Ā 

Stand on a nice flat surface

*console*: help "milk pump"

-- -- see the number corresponding to the milk pump? something like xx00f7aa (where "xx" is the number of milkmodnew.esp in your load order)

Ā 

player.placeatme xx00f7aa 1

Ā 

exit console

Ā 

if it's crooked or leaning to one side...

Ā 

*console*: setangle x 0.00

exit console

leave the cell

come back

should now be straight

Ā 

Milk from the milk pump will go into the economy for where the pump is located. If it's not in a city, then most likely it will go to Khajit Caravaners

Ā 

Putting 4 followers into their own milk pumps (line them up next to each other if you have the room) might cause a heavy script load... so be prepared to wait a few seconds once the follower is in the pump for the animation stages to be handled. I've had 4 followers PLUS my female PC in pumps simultaneously so it DOES work....

Ā 

BUT... THIS IS NOT PART OF THE MODĀ so don't ask for support regarding player-placed milk pumps.

Ā 

Thanks chajapa, I knew about the console, but didn't know about how to straighten it out (haven't tried to place it in-game via console). Good to know it works like a regular city-based pump (mostly).

Ā 

See, I'd like to have this as part of the mod so that:

Ā 

1. Can craft it, so it's not so cheat-y. (maybe make it expensive to craft?)

2. Can be supported (up to ed86).

3. Alternative to the cuirass. I had problems with previous versions of the mod and the cuirass, but more than that, its that the pump has more animations and features (sell direct to market) that for me, can be immersively rp'd into a few situations such as the hjarchen farm ect.

Ā 

Again thanks for the info chajapa, I'll put your info to good use and see how it goes.

Ā 

help me out here guys, when my female follower (my pc is a male) goes into milking machine her boobs does not animate like the teaser video "milkomatic" insted she equips the cuirass and the vaginal machine starts animating and some fluid flows from her tits and pussy? am i missing somthing? shouln't it be like the milkomatic vid??? sorry for my bad english

Ā 

I really want a portable Milking machine which you can summon with a spell. Basically, you cast a spell on a milk maid follower or yourself, and it automatically places you in a temporary milk machine and once milking is done, you get milk in your inventory and the machine disappears again. I think it would be more fun than a milk cuirass.

I was wondering if anyone else is having the same issue with AFT's outfit manager and this mod where their follower/milk maid is given a cuirass everytime they are milked and while being milked it is only equipped for a second. Its no biggy really just looks funny and have to clean out their inventory/backpack of the cuirass' lol

I was wondering if anyone else is having the same issue with AFT's outfit manager and this mod where their follower/milk maid is given a cuirass everytime they are milked and while being milked it is only equipped for a second. Its no biggy really just looks funny and have to clean out their inventory/backpack of the cuirass' lol

Ā 

In AFT you have to NOT have outfit management active. It will do the same thing during sex scenes.

Have a look at Wardrobe Manager (it's on Nexus). You can easily turn it on and off.