Just one question. Is it possible to increase the maid slots? Because, I've 20 followers and would like to turn half of em into milk maids if it's possible :P

theoretically yes, thought im not sure skyrim will be able to survive that script load, but we can try just for science!

I volunteer! I volunteer as a tribute! O:

This mod has a lot of potential and from my limited experience with it works really well I have a heavily modded game (200+) and your mod didnt seem to cause any slow down or script latency. I play a male character and havent even got to milk level 1 lol. I was wondering a few things about this mod. Does a followers milk production count towards your milk level so you can have more maids? do npcs have their own milk level or only the pc? where/how exactly does the milk get sold? 

I'm not sure if they are even possible but thought I'd suggest them. Dialogue options for milk maids about milking i.e their milk status (so we dont need to go into the mcm menu or use a power/spell). Merchant options to go along with the economy system including being able to buy milk cuirass'(instead of just getting it) and placable milk pumps so we can have them in custom locations. A disposition system for milk maids that effects milk production could also be used for if they will let you milk them or not. Some story for male characters. A mcm config for setting what the breast scale limit is.

lol thats a lot of suggestions but I only said them because this has a lot of potential. Sorry if you consider this to be rude I meant no offence. I'd also like to offer my help with writing a description for you as it seems like you dislike doing it. PM me if you are interested and we can discussing details. Thank you

Just one question. Is it possible to increase the maid slots? Because, I've 20 followers and would like to turn half of em into milk maids if it's possible :P

theoretically yes, thought im not sure skyrim will be able to survive that script load, but we can try just for science!

I volunteer! I volunteer as a tribute! O:

feel free to test on yourself

This mod has a lot of potential and from my limited experience with it works really well I have a heavily modded game (200+) and your mod didnt seem to cause any slow down or script latency. I play a male character and havent even got to milk level 1 lol. I was wondering a few things about this mod. Does a followers milk production count towards your milk level so you can have more maids? do npcs have their own milk level or only the pc? where/how exactly does the milk get sold? 

I'm not sure if they are even possible but thought I'd suggest them. Dialogue options for milk maids about milking i.e their milk status (so we dont need to go into the mcm menu or use a power/spell). Merchant options to go along with the economy system including being able to buy milk cuirass'(instead of just getting it) and placable milk pumps so we can have them in custom locations. A disposition system for milk maids that effects milk production could also be used for if they will let you milk them or not. Some story for male characters. A mcm config for setting what the breast scale limit is.

lol thats a lot of suggestions but I only said them because this has a lot of potential. Sorry if you consider this to be rude I meant no offence. I'd also like to offer my help with writing a description for you as it seems like you dislike doing it. PM me if you are interested and we can discussing details. Thank you

Does a followers milk production count towards your milk level so you can have more maids? yes

do npcs have their own milk level or only the pc? where/how exactly does the milk get sold?  no, only pc/followers/milkmaids, its sold by milking pump or you can keep it and sell to vendor

i think spell if WAyyyy more informative than clicking through all maids

help milk ->get milkpump id -> player.placeatme  id#######

there is stories for male leveling up

breast scale limit removes leveled breast limits, so you can have  100 size breast if you go unmilked for many skyrim hours

well maybe i was rude above, but im sick(once again) and i ......whatever

it seems that this LL board doesn't like me/my opera12 so it messing with text and formats all the time

ok decreasing increase breast size per level slider in mcm made my milk production lower to more acceptable levels for a "normal" playthrough.

darkfender666, it doesn't do anything on it's own.

Use a milk pump at locations described in mod description (behind blacksmith in whiterun for example).

Oh ok thank you.

I already tried it.

Last thing how do i trigger the bdsm animations?

I already set them in mcm but i got normal animations (its called normal+bdsm maybe they are random or based on something)

random 5 normal + 2 bdsm

Oh ok thank you.

I already tried it.

Last thing how do i trigger the bdsm animations?

I already set them in mcm but i got normal animations (its called normal+bdsm maybe they are random or based on something)

random 5 normal + 2 bdsm

TY a lot :D

Little request/idea: Don't know if its already in game or its hard to do, but if not, would be nice to put some written text for backstory when BDSM animation triggers.

Like the text then appears regiularly when you use the Milking machine.

and finally:

Great mod! thank you for your hard work.

Installation of mod should be able to be performed.
Why is it that it cannot milk although milk has accumulated to the limit and animation of the milking machine is carried out?
Are any keystrokes required?
If it was the 2013rd edition, to have sat down and waited must have been good.
I am sorry with a fundamental question.

The BDSM versions don't work in the experimental.

may i suggest you to go to mcm and enable bdsm animations

Installation of mod should be able to be performed.

Why is it that it cannot milk although milk has accumulated to the limit and animation of the milking machine is carried out?

Are any keystrokes required?

If it was the 2013rd edition, to have sat down and waited must have been good.

I am sorry with a fundamental question.

are you using 2014-09-21 version?

did you do clean save if you had version  2014-09-21 or less?

One thing struck me, once you get the cuirass the machines seem kinda redundant.

Maybe adding a extra penalty for using the cuirass will make using the machines more worthwhile.

Loving this mod.

you actually shouldn't have those, they weren't supposed to be used outside if milking pump

with machine you get more gold

maybe remove milk progression if used with by self milking/spriggan

what are your suggestions for penalties?

One thing struck me, once you get the cuirass the machines seem kinda redundant.

Maybe adding a extra penalty for using the cuirass will make using the machines more worthwhile.

Loving this mod.

you actually shouldn't have those, they weren't supposed to be used outside if milking pump

with machine you get more gold

maybe remove milk progression if used with by self milking/spriggan

what are your suggestions for penalties?

I only acquired one for testing, wont be using it... unless it becomes official.

Just thinking having a mobile milking device will help in situations where you don't have to keep travelling to cities, but making it a burden to use.

As a penalty, maybe make it exhausting work to self milk applying a substantial stamina/magica debuff, or just increasing the weight of the cuirass making it counterproductive to carry one.

Just throwing out ideas :)

[...]

there was a requirement for clean save , you probably missing, logs shows lots of stuff thats no longer in mod

[...]

Derp; freezing problem's on me - just found out I was playing on Mod Organizer while Wyre Bash was also installing the mods (workaround used to utilize the CK properly), so that would explain why the debuffs and milking station weren't being removed even after clean saving.

Noticing something odd when I set the milk poll to every 3 hours - every in-game hour (?) or so, it looks like I'm getting an incomplete status message about my breasts (see attached screenshot).

post-27178-0-19380400-1411308705_thumb.jpg

Could this because my milk level at the time of the message is at a decimal value rather than a whole number? I see that you've switched the milk value over to a float, so perhaps the new message system gets confused if the milk level is less than 1?

Oh, and would it be possible to add expressions to the character during the milking process, now that Sexlab is a requirement? Here's how I added them with my BFAP Expansion to Beeing Female:

You can pick from the following strings of expressions:

RegisterExpression("Pleasure")

RegisterExpression("Happy")

RegisterExpression("Joy")

RegisterExpression("Shy")

RegisterExpression("Sad")

RegisterExpression("Afraid")

RegisterExpression("Pained")

RegisterExpression("Angry")

The following code snippet was placed in my magic effect script. You could create a magic effect to be placed on the character when she's being milked (not 100% sure on how the milking process is handled).

; Set Player Expression - Set up expressions to be chosen from.
sslBaseExpression Wet1 = SexLab.GetExpressionByName("Shy")
sslBaseExpression Wet2 = SexLab.GetExpressionByName("Sad")
sslBaseExpression Wet3 = SexLab.GetExpressionByName("Afraid")

; Random Chance to apply three possible expressions. Utiliy.Random used to get range of expression magnitudes.
if RandomM == 0
Wet1.ApplyTo(Target, Utility.Random(30,70))
elseif RandomM == 1
Wet2.ApplyTo(Target, Utility.Random(20,50))
elseif RandomM == 2
Wet3.ApplyTo(Target, Utility.Random(10,30))
endif

Personally, I don't like the penalty idea for using the cuirass. It's a "field milker", in my opinion. Isn't it penalty enough that you get no milk to sell from using it? (or did that change?). The penalty for using the cuirass is ALSO that you don't get to see the milking machines in action. 

Suggestion: and I hope this doesn't come across as any kind of harsh criticism....

Refine the features you now have.

Keep looking for ways to make this more stable and reliable.

Keep working on adding options to MCM so people can tailor the mod to the way they play.

I love this mod. Truly. And you've added a great deal to it. As I look through my mods and consider what makes me keep using them, I find that the ones that I use the most, in the greatest number of profiles or saves, are the ones that can be configured to work for my playstyle regardless of how I'm playing through.

Just a few thoughts

Now I have to go create a new profile for the 9-21 release and the experimental one.... thanks a lot :\ heheheh

I want to clarify I really like this mod. I think you have done excellent work making this mod. I'm very grateful you took the time to make it and thank you for your response. When I said npcs I was actually meaning the non-player milk maids but you answered my question in your answer anyway lol. sorry I should have been clearer. I suggested the dialogue and merchant options to avoid using the console or having to go through menus. To help increase "immersion" but its your mod and you are free to do what you want with it :D again thank you for making this mod.

[...]

there was a requirement for clean save , you probably missing, logs shows lots of stuff thats no longer in mod

[...]

Derp; freezing problem's on me - just found out I was playing on Mod Organizer while Wyre Bash was also installing the mods (workaround used to utilize the CK properly), so that would explain why the debuffs and milking station weren't being removed even after clean saving.

Noticing something odd when I set the milk poll to every 3 hours - every in-game hour (?) or so, it looks like I'm getting an incomplete status message about my breasts (see attached screenshot).

attachicon.gifUr.jpg

Could this because my milk level at the time of the message is at a decimal value rather than a whole number? I see that you've switched the milk value over to a float, so perhaps the new message system gets confused if the milk level is less than 1?

Oh, and would it be possible to add expressions to the character during the milking process, now that Sexlab is a requirement? Here's how I added them with my BFAP Expansion to Beeing Female:

You can pick from the following strings of expressions:

RegisterExpression("Pleasure")

RegisterExpression("Happy")

RegisterExpression("Joy")

RegisterExpression("Shy")

RegisterExpression("Sad")

RegisterExpression("Afraid")

RegisterExpression("Pained")

RegisterExpression("Angry")

The following code snippet was placed in my magic effect script. You could create a magic effect to be placed on the character when she's being milked (not 100% sure on how the milking process is handled).

; Set Player Expression - Set up expressions to be chosen from.
sslBaseExpression Wet1 = SexLab.GetExpressionByName("Shy")
sslBaseExpression Wet2 = SexLab.GetExpressionByName("Sad")
sslBaseExpression Wet3 = SexLab.GetExpressionByName("Afraid")

; Random Chance to apply three possible expressions. Utiliy.Random used to get range of expression magnitudes.
if RandomM == 0
Wet1.ApplyTo(Target, Utility.Random(30,70))
elseif RandomM == 1
Wet2.ApplyTo(Target, Utility.Random(20,50))
elseif RandomM == 2
Wet3.ApplyTo(Target, Utility.Random(10,30))
endif

actually i dont know how to use sexlab so i just pass animations

ive fixed that message in next release and will probably merge with experimental version if there are not bugs, which shouldn't be

ed86,

Testing the experimental version with ability to have more milk maids.

Since the BoobPerLvl variable was converted to a float, we can't control boobperlvl any more beyond the MCM settings. So when you set higher maid levels, you get REALLY big boobs while in the machine. It's different OUT of the machine than it is IN the machine. 

Is it possible to allow us to set boob per level to zero?

I don't want to turn off breast scaling as that kind of defeats the visuals.

OR.... can you give us a setting in MCM that would basically STOP the breast growth at a certain size?

(like.... boobMAX)

So we could set a max boob size of like.... 1.6 and the breasts would not scale larger than that?

I'm trying to get the hang of the size limit and it doesn't seem to have much effect. I'm probably not understanding how it's supposed to work.

ed86,

Testing the experimental version with ability to have more milk maids.

Since the BoobPerLvl variable was converted to a float, we can't control boobperlvl any more beyond the MCM settings. So when you set higher maid levels, you get REALLY big boobs while in the machine. It's different OUT of the machine than it is IN the machine. 

Is it possible to allow us to set boob per level to zero?

I don't want to turn off breast scaling as that kind of defeats the visuals.

OR.... can you give us a setting in MCM that would basically STOP the breast growth at a certain size?

(like.... boobMAX)

So we could set a max boob size of like.... 1.6 and the breasts would not scale larger than that?

I'm trying to get the hang of the size limit and it doesn't seem to have much effect. I'm probably not understanding how it's supposed to work.

currently boobperlvl affect milk generation, if set to 0 , itll break modifiers

i guess ill add boobMAX

I am enjoying myself normally by the 21st edition luckily.

And the milk level was set to 3.

Maid slot release was carried out newly.

However, a follower cannot be registered.

Am I making a foolish mistake?

But, the breast of this MOD is the highest!

foolish me -- help -- being wanted

make screenshot of what mod says