ok . so i repeat it very slowly that everybody understand what i mean.

there are milk machines. you surely have seen them. you can use them with your female Player or follower.

they are made by zaz and look fantastic when in Action.

the Player or follower Need some seconds to go into the machine, and then the machine starts to pump the breast and a dildo runs into the vagina in and out.

if this is the first time the character or that follower uses it, the machine is quite Long in Action. i guess it is about 2-3 minutes.

after this first time it is only  4   f  o  u  r   seconds. then a black window opens with a Story text and Scene is finished.

all serious mods have time sliders in mcm menu , so that the gamer can choose how long an Action shall be. in case of the milk machine this can last from 4 seconds to 5 minutes.

but the author prefers to make the mod compatible to spriggan Hosts instead making the main mikling Action longer than 4 seconds.

and you have nothing better to do than beat me instead this author.

i simply want a timeslider in mcm to choose how long the milk machine is in Action, from 5 seconds to 5 minutes. understood ? ok.

meh, ur doing it wrong...

if its hard for you to understand how everything works, you can ask other ppl, no need to be shy

this is not serious mod, im not getting paid, mod was resurrected (and rewritten into working condition) by me, for me and shared with everyone

my mod, i do what i want, you can write your own, sources included

i don't see a single reason to add useless slider, my maids are milked for hours

@Ed86 Well there is a few ways to do that, though I'm not sure if you can do it but there are a few ways.

1: Add speach options to vinilla NPCs that look at the mods Milk Market and sell for sell price same way the Milking Machene dose when selling.

2: Add a new npc that looks at the Milk Market for buying and selling prices.

3: Add a simple option to the Milking Machene that allows selling all the milk in your invintory after a milking has finished.

i'll look into 3rd option

Thanks for the mod! A question: Is there a way to control how fast the breasts gets filled with milk? I thought "Poll Value" had that function, but it seems it controls how fast the breasts grow.

There is a "Cheat" option that makes your char/ or maids produce 1 milk per game hour. But for now that is the only way to speed it up.

ok . so i repeat it very slowly that everybody understand what i mean.

there are milk machines. you surely have seen them. you can use them with your female Player or follower.

they are made by zaz and look fantastic when in Action.

the Player or follower Need some seconds to go into the machine, and then the machine starts to pump the breast and a dildo runs into the vagina in and out.

if this is the first time the character or that follower uses it, the machine is quite Long in Action. i guess it is about 2-3 minutes.

after this first time it is only  4   f  o  u  r   seconds. then a black window opens with a Story text and Scene is finished.

all serious mods have time sliders in mcm menu , so that the gamer can choose how long an Action shall be. in case of the milk machine this can last from 4 seconds to 5 minutes.

but the author prefers to make the mod compatible to spriggan Hosts instead making the main mikling Action longer than 4 seconds.

and you have nothing better to do than beat me instead this author.

i simply want a timeslider in mcm to choose how long the milk machine is in Action, from 5 seconds to 5 minutes. understood ? ok.

ok so I think you dont quite understand how this mod works so let me explain so you arent making anymore assumptions.

1. The first time you or a follower gets "milked" its just to add them to the list of milk maids so they can START producing milk.

2. Milk takes time to be produced and you can check your milk maids production with the milk info spell or in the mcm menu.

**3. The milking animation lasts until the milk maids breasts are empty. i.e if they have produced 1 milk the animation will be short if they have produced say 60 the animation will be long.*** This is incorrect check bottom of post.

4. If you are close to the milking machine while its milking you get notifications of how much milk is left to be milked.

If you would like the animation to be longer just leave a larger amount of time between milking. A time slider is completely pointless. This mod isnt designed to be a way to play the animations of milking. It is a breast milk economy mod that features milking.

Ed is right. It is HIS mod that he makes for free. He didnt have to release it for others or share the improvements hes made but he did. What suggestions he takes and where he takes this mod is completely up to him. If you want to change something that Ed doesnt want to do. You are welcome to fire up the CK and other modding tools and make the changes yourself. If not you should be grateful Ed chose to release this mod for us to use and make any suggestions you have in a respectful manner.

***Edit Ed corrected me and no. 3 is the milking animation lasts until the pain threshold is reached.

question about this mod.

maybe it's silly or daft. but i didnt see it asked.

can a npc take advantage of the player, and during that time, milk them?

It is possable but it would be with confliction. For instance if you have "Lovers Victim" and are naked 100% (besides the milking ciurass) and have the settings set for lovers victim at low levels it will pull the player out of the milking machine and the NPC will rape the player, in theory. It might just do wierd things instead.

The Milk Mod dose not do that by itself.

@Ed86 Okay I narrowed down that negitive value milk sell bug. It seems that if you get to an incredably high level with the "Elis Community Uncapper" (like around 300+) the milk market crashes so to speak and then goes back to normal but you always sell the milk at a negitive value.

3. The milking animation lasts until the milk maids breasts are empty. i.e if they have produced 1 milk the animation will be short if they have produced say 60 the animation will be long.

it lasts until you reach pain threshold

@Ed86 Okay I narrowed down that negitive value milk sell bug. It seems that if you get to an incredably high level with the "Elis Community Uncapper" (like around 300+) the milk market crashes so to speak and then goes back to normal but you always sell the milk at a negitive value.

okay ill look what maybe causing this

You have stats more than 100?

@Ed86 Well I have skills set at a max level of 500, "Enhanced perks overhaul" I think is the mods name (allows perks up to level 300 skills), and extreamly heavly enchanted gear. My magicka stat is at 56413, my health is at 1008, and stamina is 749. Level is 231. I set my level gain at 2X normal speed in the uncapper options. Plus in the uncapper options I have the "skills are stronger as they improve in level" option on.

Edit: It is "Uncapped Perks" not "enhanced perks".

@Ed86 Well I have skills set at a max level of 500, "Enhanced perks overhaul" I think is the mods name (allows perks up to level 300 skills), and extreamly heavly enchanted gear. My magicka stat is at 56413, my health is at 1008, and stamina is 749. Level is 231. I set my level gain at 2X normal speed in the uncapper options. Plus in the uncapper options I have the "skills are stronger as they improve in level" option on.

I didnt even know that particular mod existed....*leaves to get said mod*

btw, Ed86. Good job on all you've done thus far. It has been very entertaining! =)

btw, Ed86. Good job on all you've done thus far. It has been very entertaining! =)

What mod? The perks overhaul? or The Elis Uncapper?

Oh and it is "Uncapped Perks" not the other thing I called it.

This may be stupid, but how do you sell the milk. I have my milk made in breeze home with a milker on, and use the spell milk a friend on her. I get milk. Lol. Now what?

To sell it you or a maid must be milked at a milking station. Well to sell it at the mods milk price. Otherwise you sell it based on your Speachcraft skill to any NPC that will buy it.

To be honest i didn't see the Elis Uncapper part, but i was refering to the perks overhaul.

3. The milking animation lasts until the milk maids breasts are empty. i.e if they have produced 1 milk the animation will be short if they have produced say 60 the animation will be long.

it lasts until you reach pain threshold

Thanks for the correction. I edited the original post. I have never actually left my followers on the milking machine until it finished so I didnt  know the exact time but I knew it was a lot longer then 5 seconds or 5 minutes. I had one follower on for easily 10 minutes and I took her off not she automatically came off. 

azzazzx sounds like you are missing the Zaz animation pack. There are milk stations in most/all the major cities. I know there are 2 behind the blacksmith in Whiterun and 2 in Windhelm near the merchant quarter. 

Odd. Everything else in the mod works perfectly. I'll try reinstalling zaz animation pack.

I can't find any milking stations..? Also when I place them I can't see one / it doesn't spawn?

DawnStar

- near the inn

Falkreath

- near the general goods vendor

Markarth

- turn the corner outside of dibella's temple

Orc

- one at each stronghold, near the apothecary

Riften

- outside of mara's temple

- shor's stone, near the campfire

Solitude

- outside of the inn

- dragon's bridge, outside of the inn

- morthal, near jarl's house

Whiterun

- (pre-existing) behind the blacksmith

- outside, 2nd floor, general goods vendor

- Rorikstead outside of inn

Windhelm

- Windhelm, near the blacksmith

- Winterhold, opposite of the jarl's house

Caravan

- Ivarstead

These locations are also available under a Spoiler in the second post in this topic

I dont really use the milk pumps added by the mod lol so I wasnt exactly sure where they were/are. I spawn in my own at my home. I just remembered seeing them in those two places. The milking animation, milking machine and I think the milk cuirass come from the zaz animation pack so if you have problems with them its likely that ZAP is the problem.

I know the locations, I checked a couple and couldn't find any. 

Could it possibly be interfering with city mods, etc? ZAP is installed correctly, the cuirass and milking animations on that work. 

Just not the milking stations :/

Yes any city or town mods will conflict heavly with this one. I found that out the hard way. So with this one you may have to deal with Bethesdas lack of nice looking citys and towns.

To be honest i didn't see the Elis Uncapper part, but i was refering to the perks overhaul.

Yeah the uncapped perks mod is very old I have had it since 2011 but with it's simplicity it has almost no conflicts with any thing really. The only one it dose have problems with is "Enchant 7 Effects" and I just drop that lower in the list.