really? I wouldnt know but sounds like it could be that. That would be a good way from stopping scripts from getting too out of control when you wait or sleep especially if you have a lot of mods with scripts that do checks/ run every hour or so of in game time. I was actually just confirming what you said and adding in my 2 cents about it. :D I didnt think you didnt know it was for progression and immersion. You seem to know what you are talking about and not just in this thread. A few threads I follow you have given  helpful advice. A few I was actually going to say the same general thing you did but you beat me to it/ I was too late to the thread to respond lol

Well I hate to blow my own wistle so to speak. But yeah I am a Mod God. (Pun intended) Any way yeah I have years of modding expearance. Oblivion I moded the crap out of Skyrim I do the same. If it wasn't for a Steam error that poped up saying my exe was missing for Oblivion forceing me to reinstall it I would still be playing that as well. But reinstalling 300+ mods by hand and merging the ones that need it is more a pain in the butt than one might think. God Damn Steam.

yeah I've been modding for a quite some time as well. Not quite back to Oblivion though. The first game I modded was fallout 3 and fell in love. I'm always in awe of what good modders like Ed can do with games. I've done a little mod making myself but just stuff for personal use nothing public and no scripting just basic CK/GECK stuff like standalone followers, player house stuff. Reinstalling mods is a massive pain in the ass especially when its not your fault that you have to re do it all. I've had to do complete re-installs before but those were my own fault lol. 

such hot discussions...

may i put my 2 cents?

pain is removed regardless of you sleeping habits, x points per skyrim time hour

WOW this mod is fun. For a long time I've been installing Soul Gem Oven for my milk-producing needs, due to its configurable-ness for the amount of milk and what your capacity is. While the milking stations occasionally ruin my ability to draw my weapons (even when I type 'enableplayercontrols' into the console), and I have to reboot the game that way (usually caused by being in free-camera during milking, it seems), the mod is very immersive and arousing.

I would love it if I could configure a bit more, but more than that, there is one thing I've noticed~

The 'unmilked' debuff is totally inescapable for me. I've only gained rank once I will admit, but by the time I rest long enough for the pain to go down, even in my owned bed, the milk has already refilled and PAST where it was before. o-o; No matter how much I milk, I just can't escape the debuff. xD It's a good thing I'm a mage, because my melee ability is -ruined- right now, as it stands with the pain system on. I'm a moo-cow... argonian... thing.

I'm not sure why pain takes so many hours to go away... am I doing something wrong? Is it part of the immersion, that all I can do is get milked? Or am I supposed to be doing something other than sleeping to alleviate it?

1.that is your end problems, mod disable player control only when player is being milked by through spell or Spriggan

i think its skyrim glitch with force 3dpv, you need to wait few sec until it self fixes

2. huh? a bit more?

3. being a newbie milkcow is a pain, is gets easier with leveling, you need to balance milking, like only do 1 milk at lvl0(every 3 hours), not to go from full to empty, milk yourself with full arousal, after milking, find a "release" to reduce milk generation

4. sleeping only remove exhaustion debuff instantly (if i remember right)

there is milking formula/calc at 2nd post which you can use to better understanding 

Oh config more? I was just referring to the fact that in SoulGem Oven you can configure how many milks you make per day, what your capacity is, and so forth, based on how pregnant you are. But in your mod there's milk levels, and in his it's just whether or not you're pregnant, and by how much of said pregnancy capacity. c: Your mod is wonderful, thank you for the info everyone. I forgot about the arousal things, so thank you.

Nicely kinky mod. I like it for a really bad SD rp. What I wondered though is how other NPCs become milk maids and if NPCs can use the milking stations? I had Mjoll somehow become a milk maid on her own when I came to Riften but she never returned to the milking stations despite notifications and visual cues about her situation. Also, when a follower I can't order her to use the milking station. She always acknowledges the "use station" command but cancels out of it.

Is that intended? Otherwise I find the stations more immersive so kind of hope your followers can also use them in the future?

Nicely kinky mod. I like it for a really bad SD rp. What I wondered though is how other NPCs become milk maids and if NPCs can use the milking stations? I had Mjoll somehow become a milk maid on her own when I came to Riften but she never returned to the milking stations despite notifications and visual cues about her situation. Also, when a follower I can't order her to use the milking station. She always acknowledges the "use station" command but cancels out of it.

Is that intended? Otherwise I find the stations more immersive so kind of hope your followers can also use them in the future?

npc become milk maids when you order them to use milk pump

you need to keep spamming use command, npcs tend to stuck in large milk pump mesh, itll work after few tries

Are you people using latest XPMSE skeleton (2.06)? I just noticed that after installing it breasts keeps resetting when I enter new zone or building, and apparently occasionally when it's supposed to grow... Previous skeleton = no problem, breasts kept their size but now it's very annoying. I dont actually know what causes this...

Are you people using latest XPMSE skeleton (2.06)? I just noticed that after installing it breasts keeps resetting when I enter new zone or building, and apparently occasionally when it's supposed to grow... Previous skeleton = no problem, breasts kept their size but now it's very annoying. I dont actually know what causes this...

Yeah it is a refresh issue. I have the same problem. I think it is a known bug and Ed is working on it.

i dont't know why but this mod and some of the other mods using zaz animations just don't work, im using mod organizer having the right depedencies, unless it requires dragonborn and dawnguard, what they dont tell. if i click E clode to the pump as example my characters goes to other perspective for one second and im just standing there doing nothing.

i dont't know why but this mod and some of the other mods using zaz animations just don't work, im using mod organizer having the right depedencies, unless it requires dragonborn and dawnguard, what they dont tell. if i click E clode to the pump as example my characters goes to other perspective for one second and im just standing there doing nothing.

My guess would be you either A: have an out dated version of zaz or somthing or B: installed this or zaz wrong. It works perfactly for me, yes I have DB and DG but this dose not require either as a dependant. If it did your game would not boot at all if you don't have them.

Yeah it is a refresh issue. I have the same problem. I think it is a known bug and Ed is working on it.

that was fixed in prev version

my only problem with newest version is that my milk maids getting stuck occasionaly atttached to the pumps other than that works fine.

attached? , i know they can stuck in mesh, cuz its big , but attached?

1) old version zaz

2) didnt run fnis

welli dont mean attached in as become part of the machine but they perpetualy stay stuck in the animation of just after the pump and harnest unequips and they should stand up. som times after a min or 2 they stand back up like normal somtimes they dont. this only came up on the newest version. ill check some things but since havent changed any other mods since 2 versions ago of milk mod dont think anther mod is causing it.

i have the newest version of zaz ( 6.00), i ran fnis afterwards. 

i think its animations problem, idk reinstall zaz anim

welli dont mean attached in as become part of the machine but they perpetualy stay stuck in the animation of just after the pump and harnest unequips and they should stand up. som times after a min or 2 they stand back up like normal somtimes they dont. this only came up on the newest version. ill check some things but since havent changed any other mods since 2 versions ago of milk mod dont think anther mod is causing it.

they dont leave pumps unless u tell them 2, unequipped harness means that they've reached pain threshold and finished milking

or it might be due to the animation applied after milking

i have the newest version of zaz ( 6.00), i ran fnis afterwards. 

Hi!!

I have the same problem that Yolobomber. My version of ZaZ is the newest (6.00) and after I runed FNIS but when I try be milked of first time I always have a CTD. I don´t able to do it work!!!

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

This is a wishlist, of one of the bestest mods I've used in a bit.

My character is basically a full time employee of your mod, with very little time to do anything else.

They scan the newspaper for the best prices, which seem to not have any real-world significance. "1000" is meaningless.

They got 587 once on a very good day (Still not sure why).

Arousal seems to be closely linked with this mod. Is that a good thing? they keep the wife busy doing her wifely duties (using the cheat "SL Aroused"), and they've also sworn off that sort of stuff (also using "aroused"), but I thought it would be a good time to ask, between milk and the other thing, the game-plot  has come to a complete standstill, is this normal?

O, ok, the wishlist:

A price-adjustment cheat.

an automatic shut-off when "pain" is disabled (it works most times when it is enabled)

The ability to go to a central warehouse (AKA "barn") and have it (the barn-farmer) choose where the milk should go to get the highest price.

Morrowind??? (The farmer in the barn would worry about places like that)

edit:

as long as I'm wishing,

Inside the warehouse/Barn, which would be private except for farmers and milkmaids,

a few beds (or haystacks or bedrolls),

Some magical unguent (whatever that stuff is called that aspirin is supposed to do, analgesic)

Some special food a hungry milkmaid could buy to boost production.

My character is basically a full time employee of your mod, with very little time to do anything else.

They scan the newspaper for the best prices, which seem to not have any real-world significance. "1000" is meaningless.

Arousal seems to be closely linked with this mod. Is that a good thing? they keep the wife busy doing her wifely duties (using the cheat "SL Aroused"), and they've also sworn off that sort of stuff (also using "aroused"), but I thought it would be a good time to ask, between milk and the other thing, the game-plot  has come to a complete standstill, is this normal?

O, ok, the wishlist:

an automatic shut-off when "pain" is disabled (it works most times when it is enabled)

The ability to go to a central warehouse (AKA "barn") and have it (the barn-farmer) choose where the milk should go to get the highest price.

edit:

as long as I'm wishing,

Inside the warehouse/Barn, which would be private except for farmers and milkmaids,

Some magical unguent (whatever that stuff is called that aspirin is supposed to do, analgesic)

you've almost broke my brain, ill try to answer what i understood

if you want me to write ai package for followers, then no, i have no idea how to do this

"1000" is not meaningless, it shows market capacity,  potion price x potion count

ok i guess i can add price cheat

i dont understand why you would like automatic shut-off

there wont be any central warehouses, at least not by me, i dont know how to do this and im not interested enough to learn

i might try to add above function to SLS Devious farm, but i dont promise anything

ill think about adding drugs

How is determined the quality of the milk we produce?

its determined by quantity you were milked, you have better idea?

O, ok, the wishlist:

edit:

as long as I'm wishing,

you've almost broke my brain, ill try to answer what i understood

if you want me to write ai package for followers, then no, i have no idea how to do this

"1000" is not meaningless, it shows market capacity,  potion price x potion count

ok i guess i can add price cheat

i dont understand why you would like automatic shut-off

there wont be any central warehouses, at least not by me, i dont know how to do this and im not interested enough to learn

i might try to add above function to SLS Devious farm, but i dont promise anything

ill think about adding drugs

How is determined the quality of the milk we produce?

its determined by quantity you were milked, you have better idea?

I don't know about AI/followers, I don't think I'd want to.

No, I mostly wished that I'd never have to go to solitude again and watch the parade of onlookers and that horrible woman telling my PC that she's crazy/confident to go around with no clothes.

That freaking kid who stares at 3AM pretending to run an errand that takes her inches from the milking machine.

I swear, I'd read a book on wall-building if it was the only town with machines.

Apparently milking is a spectacle to behold in windhelm or solitude.

There are more merciful towns that ignore people giving their all for a few pieces of gold.

I was wishing for, maybe,  the shrine of Mehrunes Dagon or um, morvunskar, to be barns, and the (unnecessary) farmers to be brokers.

I've no better idea wich would'nt imply a lot of scripting. But I've got one about the milk itself:

You said that you didn't want to increase milk value so basically it's just milk. So, why not removing all the crazy magic buffs from higher milk and replacing it by one single effect of health regen? The health regen will become stronger with the quality of the milk. Anyway I tested some of the stronger types of milk and the current buff didn't activated for some of them.

Moreover the lower milk should get the name of the race which produce it. After all it's not because a bosmer only produce four bottles that it's not bosmer milk.

Listen, I know that there is about 50 types of milk and that will demand you hours of work but I beseetch you to take that time. It will precisely help to reduce that number and maybe allow you to try new ideas. Please. :blush:

I've no better idea wich would'nt imply a lot of scripting. But I've got one about the milk itself:

You said that you didn't want to increase milk value so basically it's just milk. So, why not removing all the crazy magic buffs from higher milk and replacing it by one single effect of health regen? The health regen will become stronger with the quality of the milk. Anyway I tested some of the stronger types of milk and the current buff didn't activated for some of them.

Moreover the lower milk should get the name of the race which produce it. After all it's not because a bosmer only produce four bottles that it's not bosmer milk.

Listen, I know that there is about 50 types of milk and that will demand you hours of work but I beseetch you to take that time. It will precisely help to reduce that number and maybe allow you to try new ideas. Please. :blush:

I agree. This mod dose have some heavy potential if the work is put in. Also yes the buffs on the milk seem way overpowered, and just reading the NPC/PC race to add "Bosmer, Bretton, Nord, Kajit, (insert custom race name here), High Elf" Milk shouldn't be all that diffacult to add.

Plus that also might make it easier to implment an actual trade economy with scaleable prices. After that it could be possable to add Vinnilla NPC shops selling the milk as well depending on demand. Makeing it possable for the player to in theory to act as a milk trader, going on trade runs from town to town.

While I will admit some of this dose sound a bit intimadating at first, this mod can be one of those "hidden GEMs".

Actually, I'm currently using the high quality milk (before it deviated into races) to offset the disabled stamina regen from being Exhausted. Working kind of well.

Got me thinking that consistently chugging so much hormonally charged milk (who knows what kind of cocktail the machine injected into you at the start right?) would affect milk production in some way. Perhaps go two tics up on the milk production instead of one, an increase to arousal, or increased breast size? Nothing too crazy. It would give the player an 'easy' way to offset the negative effects of being milked, but at a price should they continue to do so, sort of like a drug.

Never messed with items in the Creation Kit, but I'm sure there's a OnUse script that you can attach to it like a Magic Effect.

Just something to put in your back pocket for now Ed :)