love the new update seems to work really well. Havent had any problems with it except when I first installed it my old milk maids were not registered and I had a free slot so my old milk maid filled the new slot and an old slot lol but I easily fixed it with a reload and filling the old slot with a new milk maid then it re-registered my old milk maid. I like the new moan and updates saying how much milking has been done and basically how much is left. I think I might have missed a release thats why the updates is new to me lol. Thanks for the awesome work. :D

Been trying the last version (2014.09.27) and I've got a minor issue due to a combination of mods I guess. The harness that gets equipted during milking comes from DD (or in combination with stories, not sure). It has an enchantment that prevents removing. When starting the mod (2nd milking) the harness is equipted but not removed after the milking due to the enchantment. Next milking removes the already equipted harness (as part of removing the pc's clothes) and adds a new one. This is repeated over and over again.

I'm using a HTD version of the harness.I'm not sure how this can be solved. I guess the only way would be that this mod gets the meshes from a separate folder and not from other mods where attached enchantments can have unwanted effects on this mod.

Just reporting this, not saying it's a bug in this mod, as I know this has a lot to do with the combination of mods I run. Any suggestion to solve my issue is welcome.

Been trying the last version (2014.09.27) and I've got a minor issue due to a combination of mods I guess. The harness that gets equipted during milking comes from DD (or in combination with stories, not sure). It has an enchantment that prevents removing. When starting the mod (2nd milking) the harness is equipted but not removed after the milking due to the enchantment. Next milking removes the already equipted harness (as part of removing the pc's clothes) and adds a new one. This is repeated over and over again.

I'm using a HTD version of the harness.I'm not sure how this can be solved. I guess the only way would be that this mod gets the meshes from a separate folder and not from other mods where attached enchantments can have unwanted effects on this mod.

Just reporting this, not saying it's a bug in this mod, as I know this has a lot to do with the combination of mods I run. Any suggestion to solve my issue is welcome.

MME have own armor "Milking Cuirass"(slot 32) that gets equipped, its not locked.

Items that block milking are items that contain in their name:

Spriggan Armor

SLSD:

-Cow Harness

-Dwemer milking device

DD:

-Chastity Bra

Thanks for the info. It's weird. I don't see any conflicts or overrides in Tes5Edit, yet the harness has an enchantment on it. When I do an inv in the console it points to your mod (MilkModNew.esp). 

Screenshot attached.

post-144846-0-37256200-1411909606_thumb.jpg

Edit: just want to add that when I tested the version of the 21th the harness wasn't a problem. I didn't test the version of the 24th.

Edit2: testes a bit more with a new game, and everything is fine now. My guess is that I somewhat messed up in my other game and "broke" the harness removal script by leaving the milker to fast, leaving me with the harness equipted. From then on it got stuck to me. Will test some more with this new game.

@Ed86

Maybe you can add temporary nipple change after getting milked?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57157/?

Tit Kit got nice variety of nipple

From this default

57157-4-1408263167.jpg

to this nipples after getting milked

57157-3-1408263166.jpg

:D

1) it looks time consuming to learn how to make one and im lazy

2) it would require new dependency or two

3) it would most likely have only one color, which wouldn't match all bodies and skin colors people have

4) its been for 1 month on nexus and got like only 1k downloads, not very popular i think

So its a No.

I have the idea, to put this effect on the nipples like blood-stains are put on your weapons ... including a fade-out-effect ...

Unfotunately I do not have the abilities, to do it myself ...

1.Would this be makeable and a solution for a similar effect on all body-types and tints ?

2.If someone would make it ... can it be (easily) implemented into your milk mod ?

Thanks for the info. It's weird. I don't see any conflicts or overrides in Tes5Edit, yet the harness has an enchantment on it. When I do an inv in the console it points to your mod (MilkModNew.esp). 

Screenshot attached.

attachicon.gifScreenShot8.jpg

Edit: just want to add that when I tested the version of the 21th the harness wasn't a problem. I didn't test the version of the 24th.

maybe u had some DD item(armor) equipped in slot 32  when u used machine, machine removed it, and DD script reapplied effect to Milk Cuirass

you should probably try removing with key or do a clean install

i could make, so player will have to do undressing part, before using machine, but i think it will annoy ppl

Screenshot attached.

attachicon.gifScreenShot8.jpg

maybe u had some DD item(armor) equipped in slot 32  when u used machine, machine removed it, and DD script reapplied effect to Milk Cuirass

you should probably try removing with key or do a clean install

i could make, so player will have to do undressing part, before using machine, but i think it will annoy ppl

Edited my post, but you already answered, so here's a copy:

Tested a bit more with a new game, and everything is fine now. My guess is that I somewhat messed up in my other game and "broke" the harness removal script by leaving the milker to fast, leaving me with the harness equipted. From then on it got stuck to me. Will test some more with this new game.

@Ed86

Maybe you can add temporary nipple change after getting milked?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57157/?

Tit Kit got nice variety of nipple

From this default

57157-4-1408263167.jpg

to this nipples after getting milked

57157-3-1408263166.jpg

:D

1) it looks time consuming to learn how to make one and im lazy

2) it would require new dependency or two

3) it would most likely have only one color, which wouldn't match all bodies and skin colors people have

4) its been for 1 month on nexus and got like only 1k downloads, not very popular i think

So its a No.

I have the idea, to put this effect on the nipples like blood-stains are put on your weapons ... including a fade-out-effect ...

Unfotunately I do not have the abilities, to do it myself ...

1.Would this be makeable and a solution for a similar effect on all body-types and tints ?

2.If someone would make it ... can it be (easily) implemented into your milk mod ?

1) who knows

2) probably, the script sources are included with the mod

i noticed a couple updates ago that this mod supports the PSQ milker now so ive been tryin to use it instead (i prefer it cause it doesnt have the cow panties on it). every time i try to milk myself with it, it says i dont have enough milk for milking even when my tits are overfull or at max. any1 else having this problem?

Sorry if this has been already said/ask but I know back in the original thread an update was made to make it that when ever a character/npc became a milkmaid they would keep their original breast size and thus grow bigger, after I installed this mod I found that it went back to how it was in the past where milkmaid breast sizes would be scaled down or up to the same base size and not keep their own size

is there something I'm missing or will this addressed in a later update?

I have a possable bug. I play as the Lunari race and it seems that the milk is always for sale at a negitive value. By that I mean that it is -110 or some such to sell. So in fact I must pay just upkeep or keep it.

Great mod by the way.

dude, its Skyrim, noone wants you milk here, Nord milk only! go sell it to some khajiit

did this mod contains the milking cuirass and the spriggan armor? Or did i need those from another mod(s)?

only milking cuirass

i noticed a couple updates ago that this mod supports the PSQ milker now so ive been tryin to use it instead (i prefer it cause it doesnt have the cow panties on it). every time i try to milk myself with it, it says i dont have enough milk for milking even when my tits are overfull or at max. any1 else having this problem?

you are milking with PSQ spell, obviously you don't have any milk

Sorry if this has been already said/ask but I know back in the original thread an update was made to make it that when ever a character/npc became a milkmaid they would keep their original breast size and thus grow bigger, after I installed this mod I found that it went back to how it was in the past where milkmaid breast sizes would be scaled down or up to the same base size and not keep their own size

well actually... breast size consist of 2 parts = weight + breast node size

node sizes, by default its 1, unless modified by mod like race menu

old and new mod modified node size

in old mod you could could choose from default downscaling 0.4 to 1 i think

in new mod if node size is less than 1, mod upscales it with time to 1

mod never touched weight, ive thought that weight = breast node size, and i was wrong, after thinking, ive decided to not mess with weight, and since the system was already written,  ive left it as it is

that is how in theory everything should be

I have a possable bug. I play as the Lunari race and it seems that the milk is always for sale at a negitive value. By that I mean that it is -110 or some such to sell. So in fact I must pay just upkeep or keep it.

Great mod by the way.

dude, its Skyrim, noone wants you milk here, Nord milk only! go sell it to some khajiit

did this mod contains the milking cuirass and the spriggan armor? Or did i need those from another mod(s)?

only milking cuirass

mod never touched weight, ive thought that weight = breast node size, and i was wrong, after thinking, ive decided to not mess with weight, and since the system was already written,  ive left it as it is

Yeah haha. Verry funny. Any way it seems it corrected it self. Nice to know what kind of attitude bug reports get though.

Great mod by the way.

Yeah haha. Verry funny. Any way it seems it corrected it self. Nice to know what kind of attitude bug reports get though.

It is,  it is

Magic happens

Eh? Bug report? Thats feature!

SKYRIM BELONGS TO THE NORDS!

Great mod by the way.

only milking cuirass

I see alright thanks for explaining that for me

Great mod by the way.

It is,  it is

Magic happens

Don't tell me that a feature is that in a city with a genaric high demand for milk, playing with a custom race you get a negitive sell price. Thats a bug.

But I fixed it it might have been a confliction with my "Towns and Villages Enhanced" mods. I turned them off to find the locations of the machenes, and it stoped happening.

Edit: Also I have a sugestion. Maybe you could add a hotkey (like the SLF has to check arrousal levels) to manualy check the amount of milk you have (in your brests) with out haveing to open the MCM. The defult pop up messages are easly missed some times and are a bit cryptic, and sometimes confuseing. Still a great mod though.

Great mod by the way.

It is,  it is

Magic happens

Don't tell me that a feature is that in a city with a genaric high demand for milk, playing with a custom race you get a negitive sell price. Thats a bug.

But I fixed it it might have been a confliction with my "Towns and Villages Enhanced" mods. I turned them off to find the locations of the machenes, and it stoped happening.

Edit: Also I have a sugestion. Maybe you could add a hotkey (like the SLF has to check arrousal levels) to manualy check the amount of milk you have (in your brests) with out haveing to open the MCM. The defult pop up messages are easly missed some times and are a bit cryptic, and sometimes confuseing. Still a great mod though.

There is actually a spell/power to check milk/pain, I think it's called milk info or something. I just hot-keyed that.

Great mod by the way.

It is,  it is

Magic happens

I second this request if it is possible, also it will be nice that message show nipple status too.

@drithora Spell or power yes. Hotkey no. I would like a hotkey more on the basis of my Favorites Menu is already 6 miles long with the combat spells I use regularly. It is just more convient to hit a hotkey without haveing to scroll through the spells lists, equip it, cast it, and then find the prevous spell I was useing.

Compare 1 step and 2 seconds vs 7 steps and 5 mins wasted.

I see your point.

I made a spellring from smart spells for it so it's instant for me.

Well see even with the rings you go through more steps than nessary if you start new games alot. For instance first you must unlock the spell pwore then go into MCM and regester the spell with a ring, and any time you want to see the status search your favorites list, then equip the spell ring. 

If you install new / upgrade mods alot you should be starting new games alot any way, as there is no such thing as a "clean save". At least not in Skyrim. All mods that are actvated leave some fragments behind and cause big problems the longer that save is used with old uninstalled or upgraded active mods loaded on it at one point.