Dreadknight Posted May 8, 2015 Posted May 8, 2015 Thanks for telling me that EFF is the problem it seams I will have to try my luck with AFT. I was using UFO before and had no problem putting 10 of them on the machines at the same time only problem was that mods script or at least notification part of it wasnt able to show correct status of my followers (I mean automatic notification not the one requiering notification key). It was about 2 sometime 3 or 4 milk late ( my cows had 25 milk capacity each ) and they knew to sometimes freez after milking was done so I would recomend not to put so many of them at once. I would still be using UFO if it hadnt just went berserk on me one day when the only thing I did was load my save game and all my followers just started to walk away. When I talked to them they were saying stuff like "lead on" and "I am right behind you" but they just continued walking other way. It seams I just dont have any luck whit these follower mods. By the way is it possible to increse amount of followers in AFT?Â
onesumgame Posted May 8, 2015 Posted May 8, 2015 Thanks for telling me that EFF is the problem it seams I will have to try my luck with AFT. I was using UFO before and had no problem putting 10 of them on the machines at the same time only problem was that mods script or at least notification part of it wasnt able to show correct status of my followers (I mean automatic notification not the one requiering notification key). It was about 2 sometime 3 or 4 milk late ( my cows had 25 milk capacity each ) and they knew to sometimes freez after milking was done so I would recomend not to put so many of them at once. I would still be using UFO if it hadnt just went berserk on me one day when the only thing I did was load my save game and all my followers just started to walk away. When I talked to them they were saying stuff like "lead on" and "I am right behind you" but they just continued walking other way. It seams I just dont have any luck whit these follower mods. By the way is it possible to increse amount of followers in AFT?  There is a patch for AFT that boosts the number of active followers from 5 to 7.
SuthyyO Posted May 9, 2015 Posted May 9, 2015 My fix. milkleak for 7b HDT Vagina 1.43a mesh. There is demand? Â
Mern Posted May 9, 2015 Posted May 9, 2015 My fix. milkleak for 7b HDT Vagina 1.43a mesh. There is demand? Â How could one do this for a UNPB body type?
SuthyyO Posted May 9, 2015 Posted May 9, 2015 Â My fix. milkleak for 7b HDT Vagina 1.43a mesh. There is demand? Â How could one do this for a UNPB body type? Â Â Use nifslope. Find is Data/mashes/zaz-ultimatedatapack/zaz - Milk-o-matic/Base 2/MME_milkleakL.nif and MME_milkleakR.nif Open The 2file, find Ninode,in Translation [X,Y,Z]. [X,Y,Z] is littele by littele adjustment to any of the nambers. Â I forget so say, Backup before you work.
Mern Posted May 9, 2015 Posted May 9, 2015 Â Â My fix. milkleak for 7b HDT Vagina 1.43a mesh. There is demand? Â How could one do this for a UNPB body type? Â Â Use nifslope. Find is Data/mashes/zaz-ultimatedatapack/zaz - Milk-o-matic/Base 2/MME_milkleakL.nif and MME_milkleakR.nif Open The 2file, find Ninode,in Translation [X,Y,Z]. [X,Y,Z] is littele by littele adjustment to any of the nambers. Â I forget so say, Backup before you work. Â Â Alright thanks, i'll give it a try
Asrienda Posted May 9, 2015 Posted May 9, 2015 My fix. milkleak for 7b HDT Vagina 1.43a mesh. There is demand? I'd like it!
Dreadknight Posted May 9, 2015 Posted May 9, 2015  Thanks for telling me that EFF is the problem it seams I will have to try my luck with AFT. I was using UFO before and had no problem putting 10 of them on the machines at the same time only problem was that mods script or at least notification part of it wasnt able to show correct status of my followers (I mean automatic notification not the one requiering notification key). It was about 2 sometime 3 or 4 milk late ( my cows had 25 milk capacity each ) and they knew to sometimes freez after milking was done so I would recomend not to put so many of them at once. I would still be using UFO if it hadnt just went berserk on me one day when the only thing I did was load my save game and all my followers just started to walk away. When I talked to them they were saying stuff like "lead on" and "I am right behind you" but they just continued walking other way. It seams I just dont have any luck whit these follower mods. By the way is it possible to increse amount of followers in AFT?  There is a patch for AFT that boosts the number of active followers from 5 to 7.  Would you mind telling me where can I find this patch I searched nexus and workshop but i found nothing.
Guest colinvolt Posted May 9, 2015 Posted May 9, 2015 Would it be possible to add a toggle whether Vampire and Werewolf milk turn your character into Vampire Lord or Werewolf forms? I like the function, but on my Vampire Lord character, her transformation is glitched and she just freezes when trying to turn (this occurs even when just using the "Vampire Lord" power). I don't mind it because her Vampire Lord form is just so much weaker than her human form, but it is annoying that she can't drink the milk.Also, would it be possible to add a toggle for whether drinking racial milk turns you into a milk maid? I don't really like that, and I don't understand how drinking racial milk would make your character a milk maid anyway.
SuthyyO Posted May 9, 2015 Posted May 9, 2015 Â My fix. milkleak for 7b HDT Vagina 1.43a mesh. There is demand? I'd like it! Â Â ok . Milkleakfix for SevenBase HDT Vagina 1.43a Mesh.rar
onesumgame Posted May 9, 2015 Posted May 9, 2015   Thanks for telling me that EFF is the problem it seams I will have to try my luck with AFT. I was using UFO before and had no problem putting 10 of them on the machines at the same time only problem was that mods script or at least notification part of it wasnt able to show correct status of my followers (I mean automatic notification not the one requiering notification key). It was about 2 sometime 3 or 4 milk late ( my cows had 25 milk capacity each ) and they knew to sometimes freez after milking was done so I would recomend not to put so many of them at once. I would still be using UFO if it hadnt just went berserk on me one day when the only thing I did was load my save game and all my followers just started to walk away. When I talked to them they were saying stuff like "lead on" and "I am right behind you" but they just continued walking other way. It seams I just dont have any luck whit these follower mods. By the way is it possible to increse amount of followers in AFT?  There is a patch for AFT that boosts the number of active followers from 5 to 7.  Would you mind telling me where can I find this patch I searched nexus and workshop but i found nothing.   It's called AFT_ManagedFollowerBoost and it is found in the Miscellaneous section on AFT's file page (scroll all the way to the bottom).
Ed86 Posted May 9, 2015 Author Posted May 9, 2015 Also, would it be possible to add a toggle for whether drinking racial milk turns you into a milk maid? I don't really like that, and I don't understand how drinking racial milk would make your character a milk maid anyway.No, racial milk contains lactacid that forces characters to lactate you can resist transformations
dudesim Posted May 9, 2015 Posted May 9, 2015 Is a way to have followers drink some of these potions,cum,milk etg..thanks
Leowulf Posted May 10, 2015 Posted May 10, 2015 Could we get a download that has all of the .esp files combined? Or could someone give me tips on merging these plugins myself? I tried it with Wrye Bash, and the program said it couldn't merge the plugins. I'm at 254 mods already with these plugins included, but there are other mods I would like to load as well.
OrcishOatmeal Posted May 10, 2015 Posted May 10, 2015 Hey there, got this mod working yesterday and interested by the concept, but i have a few questions...  Where does the milk go if you are using a milking machine? (Not armour etc) as i dont think its being added to my inventory  How do you sell milk produced?  Is there any npcs in game that sell content in this mod?
Shadowscale Posted May 10, 2015 Posted May 10, 2015 Lactaid won't do anything until you activate the mod and then your character will be able to start lactating in the MCM menu.
Ed86 Posted May 10, 2015 Author Posted May 10, 2015 Where does the milk go if you are using a milking machine? (Not armour etc) as i dont think its being added to my inventory  How do you sell milk produced?  Is there any npcs in game that sell content in this mod? you get a pop up asking if you want to sell or keep milk(inventory->food) theoretically, should be found at inns and general stores, maybe even loot
Wandering_Mania Posted May 10, 2015 Posted May 10, 2015 Is there any npcs in game that sell content in this mod? Â Yeah any one who sells "food" items have it sometimes. I have seen it pop up now and again.
sidfu Posted May 10, 2015 Posted May 10, 2015 Could we get a download that has all of the .esp files combined? Or could someone give me tips on merging these plugins myself? I tried it with Wrye Bash, and the program said it couldn't merge the plugins. I'm at 254 mods already with these plugins included, but there are other mods I would like to load as well.  combine it yourself as it works fine if u combe all the esp into 1 esp.
asdfxd Posted May 12, 2015 Posted May 12, 2015 How do you get milk bottles from milking your companions? My companions are milk maids and I'm milking them forever, but not receiving any milk bottles
MasterPiece300 Posted May 12, 2015 Posted May 12, 2015 How do you get milk bottles from milking your companions? My companions are milk maids and I'm milking them forever, but not receiving any milk bottles  Did you equip the milking cuirass on them or are you using the machines?
asdfxd Posted May 13, 2015 Posted May 13, 2015  How do you get milk bottles from milking your companions? My companions are milk maids and I'm milking them forever, but not receiving any milk bottles  Did you equip the milking cuirass on them or are you using the machines?  Machine
jerrydrake Posted May 13, 2015 Posted May 13, 2015 Hello, I have a big problem with my game. I'm not saying that the cause is this mod, but this mod makes it evident. I do not think that it is a save game corruption since it happens on two different save games (different PCs). I'll explain what happens: 1) after creation of one milk maid and when the milk produced reaches a certain quantity I can no more save the game. It ctd during saving. 2) if I remove the mod it is fixed but I loose my PC name in several widgets or mods (I.e. auto save cannot know my name anymore). I will post the list of active mods since I think it is a conflict, hoping that somebody here could help in understanding which is the mod that conflicts. Â Thank you...
sidfu Posted May 13, 2015 Posted May 13, 2015 Hello,I have a big problem with my game. I'm not saying that the cause is this mod, but this mod render it evident. I do not think that it is a save game corruption since it happens on two different save games (different PCs). I'll explain what happens:1) after creation of one milk maid and when the milk produced reaches a certain quantity I can no more save the game. It ctd during saving.2) if I remove the mod it is fixed but I loose my PC name in several widgets or mods (I.e. auto save cannot know my name anymore)I will post the list of active mods since I think it is a conflict, hoping that somebody here could help in understanding which is the mod that conflicts.Thank you... Â check load order and also make sure u not overloading your pyprus. another thing if u removed mods in that save before it can cause issues. if u using a preg mod it can cause issues also. right now soul gem oven II will fight for breasts nodes with this mod even if they not preg. Â to me sounds like a mod conflict.
jerrydrake Posted May 13, 2015 Posted May 13, 2015 Â Hello,I have a big problem with my game. I'm not saying that the cause is this mod, but this mod render it evident. I do not think that it is a save game corruption since it happens on two different save games (different PCs). I'll explain what happens:1) after creation of one milk maid and when the milk produced reaches a certain quantity I can no more save the game. It ctd during saving.2) if I remove the mod it is fixed but I loose my PC name in several widgets or mods (I.e. auto save cannot know my name anymore)I will post the list of active mods since I think it is a conflict, hoping that somebody here could help in understanding which is the mod that conflicts.Thank you... Â check load order and also make sure u not overloading your pyprus. another thing if u removed mods in that save before it can cause issues. if u using a preg mod it can cause issues also. right now soul gem oven II will fight for breasts nodes with this mod even if they not preg. Â to me sounds like a mod conflict. Â Â Yes, I agree. For me too it is a conflict. I use Being Female (but it seems ok since it is included in the compatibility checks of MME)... or not? This is the MOD list with load order (in the spoiler). Some mods are mine but are very limited (change of torch shadows, location of some armors - slots - for enabling compatibility with other mods... etc). Â Could this be linked with CBBE scaling in racemenu (I've added this and I have some doubts of possible conflicts but not yet verified). In theory this could be. I imagine that main conflicts can be with mods that change the nodes of the breasts... Â Thank you in advance! Â Â Skyrim.esm Update.esm Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp Dawnguard.esm Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp HearthFires.esm Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp Dragonborn.esm Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm ApachiiHair.esm EFFCore.esm SexLab.esm BeeingFemale.esm ClimatesOfTamriel.esm CreatureFramework.esm Devious Devices - Assets.esm hdtHighHeel.esm Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm SexLabAroused.esm ZaZAnimationPack.esm Devious Devices - Integration.esm Devious Devices - Expansion.esm MFVM.esm Obl-VB hair.esm OBlHairFinal.esm OblivionHairPackAIO.esm PubicMeshColorRE.esm Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm paradise_halls.esm HighResTexturePack01.esp HighResTexturePack02.esp HighResTexturePack03.esp Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp extra encounters.esp extra encounters - dawnguard.esp extra encounters - dragonborn.esp 360WalkandRunPlus-RunBackwardSpeedAdjust.esp FloraRespawnFix.esp RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp ImprovedFishBASIC.esp 83Willows_101BUGS_V4_HighRes.esp abotFiresHurt.esp All Geared Up.esp AMatterOfTime.esp aMidianBorn_ContentAddon.esp AMB Glass Variants Lore.esp aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp Apropos.esp Auto Unequip Ammo.esp AzarHairPonyTail 03 - Havok.esp Babette.esp BAMM.esp imp_helm_legend.esp BardRequestBreak.esp BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp Better distant LOD waterfalls V3.esp blessarmors.esp bosmer-lingerie.esp Brawl Bugs CE.esp BS-TheHag_Overlays.esp CalienteVanillaArmorTweaks.esp ChajapaQuest.esp Chesko_WearableLantern.esp ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp ClimatesOfTamriel-Dungeons-Hazardous.esp ClimatesOfTamriel-Interiors-Cold.esp ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-6.esp ClimatesOfTamriel-Sound.esp EnhancedWetnessandPuddles.esp Taverns.esp RealShelter.esp SexLabNudeCreatures.esp SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp SkyFalls + SkyMills + DG + DB.esp WATER DB Waves.esp SDO Full-LOD - Waterfall Effects.esp Cloaks.esp Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp Convenient Horses.esp CookingExpanded.esp Cooking Expanded - RND Support.esp corazza_imperiale_borchiata_patch.esp Craftable Soulstoneswithblack.esp SkyUI.esp Customizable Camera.esp DD - Interactions.esp dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp DefendCity.esp Devious Deviants.esp SDO Full-LOD - Whiterun Trundra Creeks.esp SMIM-Merged-All.esp DeviousRegulations.esp Rooster At Dawn v1.0.esp PrivateNeedsNew.esp More Critters.esp Purewaters.esp Chesko_Frostfall.esp RND_HearthFires-Patch.esp CookingExpanded - Hearthfire.esp CraftableClothes.esp Schlongs of Skyrim.esp SOS - Shop.esp Cloaks - USKP Patch.esp MilkModNEW.esp SpousesEnhanced.esp WATER Plants.esp Deviously Cursed Loot.esp SexLab_MindControl.esp Lanterns Of Skyrim - AIO - Dawnguard.esp SDO Full-LOD - Giant Campfires.esp Love Season.esp LoversComfort.esp Equipping Overhaul.esp Imaginator BETA.esp bome-divorce.esp Ish's Souls to Perks.esp ApachiiHelmetWigs.esp battleflute.esp Terapack2015.esp Convenient Horse Herding.esp DCL-FF patch.esp Differently Ebony.esp Item Recycling.esp DonMichHeels.esp DonMichHeelsstock.esp DYNAVISION Dynamic Depth of Field.esp Elmo_di_pelliccia.esp EstrusChaurus.esp ExpandedSnowSystems-CoT.esp FNISSexyMove.esp Footprints.esp Footprints - Ash.esp GagSFX.esp GagSFXDawnguard.esp GagSFXDragonborn.esp GagSFXHearthfires.esp GladiatorHeels.esp Hair Physics Project.esp HDT Female Hairstyles.esp HDT Piercingsets.esp Huntress.esp iHUD.esp Improved Fish BASIC - RND Support.esp KS Hairdo's.esp LayerBikini.esp LetsBeFriends.esp MarryMe.esp masser Size x0.5.esp MeridaHair.esp MF_SpectatorCrowds.esp MFVM_Hearthfire_Patch.esp MilkModNEW AB.esp MilkModNEW HF.esp MilkModNEW ZaZ.esp MoreNastyCritters.esp My_PC_Presets.esp NewHeelsAutumn.esp NewmillerElvenSniper.esp NiaOutfitBBP.esp NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp pchsImmersivePlugs.esp Proper Aiming.esp PuppetMaster.esp PuppetMasterSwallow.esp RaceMenu.esp RaceMenuMimic.esp RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp RaceMenuOverlayCompilation - CBBE.esp RaceMenuOverlays.esp RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.esp RedMountainErupts.esp Remodeled Armor.esp Remodeled Armor - Dawnguard.esp Remodeled Armor - Dragonborn.esp Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp RND_AnimalLoot.esp RND_PureWaters-Patch.esp RND_Dawnguard-Patch.esp RND_Dragonborn-Patch.esp CookingExpanded - Dragonborn.esp RND_USKP-Patch.esp WetandCold.esp WetandCold - Ashes.esp ClimatesOfTamriel-Sound-Dawnguard-Patch.esp ESS Patch for CoT DG Patch.esp ESS Patch for CoT Sound DG Patch.esp RSRainCOT.esp RealShelterFF.esp SabreFurBag.esp SexLab Attraction.esm SexLab Approach.esp SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp SexLab Extra Voices.esp SexLab Submit.esp SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp SexLabMatchMaker.esp SexLabStatsManipulator.esp sextoys-calyps-2.esp SexyBikinis.esp ShellBondage - Bombshell.esp Sit Anywhere.esp SkyFalls Dragonborn Small waterfalls.esp Skyrim_Strap_Ons.esp SkyrimBound.esp SLA Monitor Widget.esp SlaveTats.esp SOS - Dawnguard Armors.esp SOS - Dragonborn Armors.esp SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp SOSRaceMenu.esp SoulgemAndTorch.esp SPS - Sexlab Position Selector.esp SPTConsistentOlderPeople.esp sr_FillHerUp.esp Supreme Fog - CoT.esp Supreme Storms.esp The Eyes Of Beauty - Elves Edition.esp TheEyesOfBeauty.esp SundayBloodyPanty.esp titkit.esp UIExtensions.esp vAutosaveManager.esp VioLens.esp WATER.esp WATER DG.esp xazPrisonOverhaul.esp XiNafay - Shoes.esp YCrimeOverhaul.esp RSPatch.esp EFFDialogue.esp MFVM_EFF_Patch.esp paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp wildlife_overhaul.esp Farm Animals_HF.esp Bashed Patch, 0.esp
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now