Hey ed, I've been having issues with that new over milking debuff that you added. First off, apparently it doesn't respond to the “disable (de)buffs” option. Second, with a milkmaid at high milk capacity, lets say 24, and with milk bottle limit for mobile milking disabled the over milked debuff stacks way to much which clogs up my screen. Third if I save with all those debuffs active the game refuses to load and ctd. I had to disable the pain gain system to be able to play. This issue is less prevalent when using the machines since pain gain does not raise so fast.

That debuff is way to overpowered and I simply see no point in it. Damage to hp/sp/mp basically shuts down regeneration entirely for its duration, of which is too long in my opinion. Combine that with the other debuffs and you'll have to do a lot of waiting which leads to a not so smooth gameplay. These debuff seriously need a rework.

hm.... okay....ill fix options, not sure about ctd

im open to suggestions about rework

The ctd happens because there is to many over-milked debuff stacked but other mods I’ve installed may have contributed to this, I would need further testing and am removing them.

- Well Milked buff: this one is fine as is but for those with limited milkmaid level, an option to adjust how much carryweight per milkmaid level could be added. Limiting it from 1-5 which would equal the amount gained if the milkmaid was at level 25 which adds a total of 50 point to carrywieght.

- Exhaustion debuff: The stamina regeneration reduction should have a timer of 60 seconds which would automatically remove itself over time. A way to adjust this timer duration could be added for those that prefer longer or shorter durations. 0 could mean the debuff would be off

- Mental Exhaustion debuff: Same as above

- Unmilked debuff: should work like the reverse of well milked buff, Instead it would decrease carryweight. An option to adjust this reduction should be added.

- Overmilked debuff: now if you insist on keeping this debuff make the effects of damage health apply only after a milking session. Do not let it stack, instead make it reset after each session. The effects should be damage health for 5 over 60 second timer which could be adjustable. I recommend just leaving this for milking sessions only with an adjustable damage.

a question tho, what threshold did you put for transitioning between well milked buff to the unmilked debuff?

well ... i dont know how to do that, do you?

there is no way to adjust carryweight\spell magnitude\spell duration, everything is hardcoded in esp spells and effects

- Overmilked debuff: well if it doesnt stack than -5hp/mp/sp is nothing, the whole point - the longer you overmilk, the more it stacks

if MilkCnt / ((MaidLevel+2)*2) < 0.4 then ===> well milked buff

if MilkCnt / ((MaidLevel+2)*2) >= 0.6 then ===> unmilked debuff

Hmm...looks like ima have to learn how to make mods for skyrim. In other games I could atleast write scripts to do these things. But then again im loosing that motivation to play skyrim.

Umm…in that case just keep everything simple.

- Well Milked buff: gives 20 points to carryweight

- Unmilked debuff: reduces 20 points to carryweight

For the other two debuffs just add the 60 seconds timer. That should be enough time for it to effect the character in different sections of a dungeon, provided they are not a stealth type character, in which case would need 300 second timer. Alternatively, an option to turn off the timers could be added, provided that is posible.

Now for that overmilked debuff, can you make a percentage damage then? It would do 5% damage which should affect the character regardless of their level. Or you could set it to high, lets say 20, and overtime as the player level increases they would become more resilient due to the hp increases. On this option tho you'd have to adjust the pain gain for mobile milking, for if any player that has “limit milk bottle” option to off they would die fast if they not catch it in time.

*sigh* why everyone want everything simple?

no, i like it the way it is, the more milk you have the bigger the breasts the heavier debuffs

ill add option for 300 sec exhaustions

im not sure, think its 5% already

That is because simple is better then then complex :D. I mean thing about it, you add simple things and you keep on adding them to the point that they become complex. But if you add a complex thing you will have to rework the rest of the things. Alternatively you could add an option for simple and complex which I believe should be simple work for you :D.

If its at 5% and you think its not enough set it to 10% then I believe that should do the trick.

... and then someone will come and say your complex mod it too complex, make it simple

crap message was deleted =(

*sight* ill keep it short then:

adding those "simple" spells would require hours of work and im not really interested in that, i like it the way it is

I noticed that iNeed 1.60 now recognizes soups as being both nutritious and hydrating. Maybe breast milk should take advantage of this and be classified as a "soup", too?

ill look into that

You haven't installed the Textures pack. Read over the installation again, I had the same issue. Zaz being installed does not mean the textures are. It's a different file from the same page!

Well... 20minutes after I post this message I thought that it was probably the lack of a texture pack. Anyway, thanks for the help.

I'm currently having an issue where the game crashes whenever I use the pump for the first time and click yes to become a milk maid.

Usually it's not the machine. It's the fact that you're getting naked and don't have the proper skeleton. SOMETIMES.... you install a mod that OVER WRITES your skeleton.... have you checked?

I wonder if i can combo this mod with BodyChange (that allow to change Body on the fly) becasue of the breast scaling when full ? I mean does swaping body like that in game while full of milk will be applied directly to the next body ?

So how does this work with Soulgem oven exactly? What is/is not compatible ?

MME simply detects if you're pregnant by SoulGem Oven. MME and SGO have "separate" milks. The milking machines only deal with MME milks. You can still use the SGO spells to drop bottles of SGO milk. So you can have both "milk systems" working at the same time.

ONLY ONE of them can control breast scaling. Personally, I like MME better, so I turn off breast scaling in SGO and leave it on in MME. Belly node for pregnancy you can turn on in SGO if you want as MME doesn't do anything with belly node. I actually leave belly scaling off most of the time and use my followers as little soulgem factories. :)

So... I run both SGO and MME all the time. MME ONLY detects if you're pregnant by SGO and then uses that in formulas.... somewhere.... :)

Hey ed, I've been having issues with that new over milking debuff that you added. First off, apparently it doesn't respond to the “disable (de)buffs” option. Second, with a milkmaid at high milk capacity, lets say 24, and with milk bottle limit for mobile milking disabled the over milked debuff stacks way to much which clogs up my screen. Third if I save with all those debuffs active the game refuses to load and ctd. I had to disable the pain gain system to be able to play. This issue is less prevalent when using the machines since pain gain does not raise so fast.

That debuff is way to overpowered and I simply see no point in it. Damage to hp/sp/mp basically shuts down regeneration entirely for its duration, of which is too long in my opinion. Combine that with the other debuffs and you'll have to do a lot of waiting which leads to a not so smooth gameplay. These debuff seriously need a rework.

okay, ive just drunk over 100 milks and had over 450 active effects, game saves and loads normally

ive found how to use ck conditions and made milks and debuffs configurable, you will be able to choose what effects you get, still i think there is no way to remove effects from potions descriptions, except probably duplication and modifying original spells, what i obviously wont do, since its probably take days/weeks of CK editing

yes, but was your belly full? Was your hunger satisfied?

:)

I still want to figure out how to make scenes. So in JUGs I can have people walk to other people instead of warping.

And I would like to find a way to cast the Milk-A-Friend spell on a follower without the animation of casting a spell.

"Wow, honey, you look kind of full! And... you're dripping all over the place and making a mess!"

"I know. It's been a while since.... you know..."

"Well, put your Mobil Milker on and bottle some of that luscious lactation. And.... I like to watch."

script them to strip (save outfit), equip the milker...

"ready?"

"Yes... please hurry. I feel like I'm going to pop!"

small animation like arm reaches out to turn on the milker, cast the spell on her without showing that I'm casting a spell....

many possibilities for afterward....

yes, but was your belly full? Was your hunger satisfied?

:)

I still want to figure out how to make scenes. So in JUGs I can have people walk to other people instead of warping.

And I would like to find a way to cast the Milk-A-Friend spell on a follower without the animation of casting a spell.

"Wow, honey, you look kind of full! And... you're dripping all over the place and making a mess!"

"I know. It's been a while since.... you know..."

"Well, put your Mobil Milker on and bottle some of that luscious lactation. And.... I like to watch."

script them to strip (save outfit), equip the milker...

"ready?"

"Yes... please hurry. I feel like I'm going to pop!"

small animation like arm reaches out to turn on the milker, cast the spell on her without showing that I'm casting a spell....

many possibilities for afterward....

thats probably ai package

you can cast milk self on follower directly

Milk-A-Friend should be cast by player  to deliver spell

okay, ive just drunk over 100 milks and had over 450 active effects, game saves and loads normally

ive found how to use ck conditions and made milks and debuffs configurable, you will be able to choose what effects you get, still i think there is no way to remove effects from potions descriptions, except probably duplication and modifying original spells, what i obviously wont do, since its probably take days/weeks of CK editing

Ya it must have been other mods that contributed to it, as I thought. In the end I choose to remove some other mods I added that were giving me a ctd on save, but that of course was after a period of time playing (not your mod of course).

Cool, most impressive. And this my friend is how you make a mod simple yet complex. The more options you get the better.

Would the active effects descriptions be different? If yes then you could just make generic descriptions and the active effects would take care of the rest. Ya I'm also not in favor of altering original spells either.  

Ya it must have been other mods that contributed to it, as I thought. In the end I choose to remove some other mods I added that were giving me a ctd on save, but that of course was after a period of time playing (not your mod of course).

Cool, most impressive. And this my friend is how you make a mod simple yet complex. The more options you get the better.

Would the active effects descriptions be different? If yes then you could just make generic descriptions and the active effects would take care of the rest. Ya I'm also not in favor of altering original spells either.  

potions, unlike spells, doesnt have descriptions, its just list of all effects

Quick modder question.

I have two types of milking harness in the next update to the Milk Farm in SexLab Stories - one manual and one automatic.

Is there a quick way to make these harness turn the actor who wears them into a Milk Maid automatically? or should I handle creating milk maids manually on my end with mod events?

Quick modder question.

I have two types of milking harness in the next update to the Milk Farm in SexLab Stories - one manual and one automatic.

Is there a quick way to make these harness turn the actor who wears them into a Milk Maid automatically? or should I handle creating milk maids manually on my end with mod events?

Probably can make it to where they are turned into milk maids automatically through the harness.  Though you would need to use some of this mods resources as a main component ( probably ) that would then make this mod a requirement for the Devious Stories part of your mod.

Quick modder question.

if we are talking about player than equipping  armor with 

|| Find(akBaseObject.getname(), "Dwemer milking device" ) >= 0\   ;this will block  milkpump usage though, i think, only handmilking

|| Find(akBaseObject.getname(), "Cow Harness" ) >= 0\     ;this will block  milkpump usage though, i think, , only handmilking

|| Find(akBaseObject.getname(), "Milking Cuirass" ) >= 0\

|| Find(akBaseObject.getname(), "Milker" ) >= 0\

is enough, there is script running OnObjectEquipped on player character

if anyone else than through events, but that will work only if player have free milkmaid slot and actor is close to player PlayerREF.GetDistance(akActor) < 250

;Send Add Milkmaid Event

int MME_AddMilkMaid = ModEvent.Create("MME_AddMilkMaid")

ModEvent.PushForm(MME_AddMilkMaid, akSpeaker/akTarget)

ModEvent.Send(MME_AddMilkMaid)

RegisterForModEvent("MME_AddMilkMaid", "onMME_AddMilkMaid")

;Add Milkmaid Event received by MME

Event onMME_AddMilkMaid(Form Sender)

actor akActor = Sender as Actor

if MilkQ.MILKmaid.find(akActor) != -1 ;Check if target is already milkmaid

MilkQ.AssignSlot(akActor) ;make target milkmaid

else

Notification( "Target already milkmaid" )

endif

EndEvent

Hey, the MCM menu isn't showing up and my character jsut goes through the milking animations endlessly (in the milk pump) without any text or effect.  Any idea what the problem might be?  If it helps, I can provide the load order/plugin order/etc.

try this in console:

setstage SKI_configManagerInstance 1

It kinda kickstarts MCM to go looking for MCM menues. Doesn't reset anything. Just often times wil find the "lost ones"

Hey, the MCM menu isn't showing up and my character jsut goes through the milking animations endlessly (in the milk pump) without any text or effect.  Any idea what the problem might be?  If it helps, I can provide the load order/plugin order/etc.

try this in console:

It kinda kickstarts MCM to go looking for MCM menues. Doesn't reset anything. Just often times wil find the "lost ones"

I tried that, though it said "script command "SKI_configManagerInstance" not found"

I assume I have some bigger problems, don't I?  Also, thanks for the help.

*EDIT* In the mean time, I am going to try a reinstall of the mod.

Here's the load order (loot organized).  Do you see any mods that are blatantly screwing Milk Mod over?

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
Dawnguard.esm
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
HearthFires.esm
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
soulgem-oven.esp
daymoyl.esm
RE_RealEstate_Core.esp
hdtHighHeel.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
ApachiiHairMales.esm
UNPetite - HmmWhatToWear.esm
UNPetite - HmmWhatToWearDawnGuard.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
CFTimescale.esp
Bathing in Skyrim - Main.esp
CoT-WeatherPatch.esp
SexLabConsequences.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dungeons-Hazardous.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
SlaveTats.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
CoT-WeatherPatch_NL1.esp
CoT-WeatherPatch_NL2.esp
CoT-WeatherPatch_NL3.esp
CoT-WeatherPatch_NL4.esp
Athletics Training.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
ImmerSlave-DeviceCut.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Interiors-Warm.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
Jugs.esp
SexLabDangerousNights2.esp
Locational Damage.esp
Serana.esp
SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
RaceMenu.esp
Devious Devices - Gags+.esp
Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.esp
SDpatch - frostfall.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
Slaves of Tamriel - iNeed.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp
SexLabSquirtR.esp
SkyUI.esp
AchieveThat.esp
LessIntrusiveHUD.esp
Skyrim Bigger Trees Full.esp
RealisticRoomRental.esp
Bathing in Skyrim - Realistic Room Rental.esp
wizDynamicThings.esp
Supreme Fog - CoT.esp
TradeBarter.esp
WetandCold.esp
WetandCold - Ashes.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
CoT-WeatherPatch_DB.esp
When Vampires Attack.esp
vAutosaveManager.esp
zFromTheDeeps.esp
SkyRe_Main.esp
AOS.esp
AOS2_CoT3_1_patch.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Sound.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Sound-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
Supreme Storms - Cot Version.esp
CoT-WeatherPatch_SupStorms.esp
AOS2_SupremeStorms_CoT Patch.esp
Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp
Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp
Coins of Tamriel V2 Legendary Edition.esp
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp
RND_USKP-Patch.esp
SkyRe_EnemyScaling.esp
EstrusChaurus.esp
CCOR_SkyRe_Patch.esp
CCF PreReProccer Patch.esp
Masque of Clavicus Vile.esp
WeaponsArmorFixes_ImmersiveWeapons_Patch.esp
CCOR_IW_Patch.esp
Unique Uniques.esp
Weapons & Armor_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp
Unique Unique's_Skyre Patch.esp
AOS2_SkyRe Patch.esp
AOS2_SkyRe-AFTER Patch.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
ShenkThieveryOverhaul.esp
SSv2.esp
SD Cages.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp
Hidden Hideouts of Skyrim - Merged - Deep Immersion.esp
SkyRe_SiC_Patch.esp
SkyRe_SIC Crossbowfix.esp
CCO_SIC_Patch.esp
RE_RealEstate.esp
SkyRe_EncounterZones.esp
SexLab_DibellaCult.esp
Captured Dreams.esp
ZAZDeviousBindings - CD Edition.esp
SC_Shiny Catsuits - CD Edition.esp
I5K Treasure Hunt.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
SexLab More Creatures.esp
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
CCOR_IA7_Patch.esp
dawnguard sentries.esp
Cum Shot Brothel.esp
SexLab_DibellaCult_Sisters.esp
BFT Ships and Carriages.esp
wolfclub.esp
DeviouslyHelpless.esp
Cloaks.esp
Run For Your Lives.esp
Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp
xazPrisonOverhaul - Patch.esp
BecomeKingofSkyrim.esp
DeviousTraps.esp
AThievesTreasure.esp
SexLab_Paycrime.esp
Hidden Hideouts of Skyrim City Edition - Merged - Deep Immersion.esp
SkyCasino.esp
qayl.esp
Devious Deviants.esp
LPBards.esp
GetStripped.esp
Marriable Serana.esp
HeroineDistress.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
SimpleSlavery.esp
PrivateNeeds.esp
SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp
SkyRe_StandingStones.esp
Devious Cidhna.esp
Chesko_Frostfall.esp
CCO_Frostfall_Patch.esp
1nivWICCloaksNoGuards.esp
1nivWICCloaks.esp
1nivWICCloaksCRAFT.esp
1nivWICSkyCloaksPatch.esp
DCL-FF patch.esp
zzEstrus.esp
More Interesting Loot for Skyrim.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
RND_HearthFires-Patch.esp
RND_AnimalLoot.esp
SkyRe_Races.esp
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
Arachnophobia.esp
EggFactory.esp
Purewaters.esp
Bathing in Skyrim - Water for Pure Waters (Legendary).esp
RND_PureWaters-Patch.esp
RND_Dragonborn-Patch.esp
RND_Dawnguard-Patch.esp
PrivateNeeds-RND.esp
PrivateNeeds-Sexlab.esp
SkyRe_EnemyAI.esp
SkyRe_Survivalism.esp
daymoyl_DawnguardAddon.esp
ScopedBows.esp
ScopedBows_LL.esp
Shortcuts.esp
Hunterborn.esp
Hunterborn_RND-Patch.esp
Hunterborn_Frostfall-Patch.esp
SexCrime.esp
The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp
Slaves of Tamriel.esp
Sneak Tools.esp
MF_RadiantProstitution.esp
Sneak Tools Vanilla Hoods.esp
Sneak Tools Vanilla Masks.esp
Thief Encounter Fix.esp
SkyRe_Combat.esp
Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp
GypsyEyesCaravan.V.2.esp
Apocalypse - SkyRe Compatibility Patch.esp
DanarielStormbow.esp
RewardYourFollowers.esp
zarias_restraints.esp
CD - Zarias Restraints addon.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
da_alternate_start_extension.esp
ImmerSlave.esp
SexLabSolutions_PrisonOverhaul_and_LAL_Patch.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp
Pre ReProccer WAFR IA7 IW Patch.esp
ReProccer.esp
Post ReProccer Fixes CCOR IA7 IW Patch.esp
MilkModNEW.esp
MilkModNEW HF.esp
MilkModNEW ZaZ.esp
ApachiiHelmetWigs.esp
ApachiiHairStyles.esp
ApachiiHairStylesELVES.esp
Brows.esp
AK_RM_PubicStyles_All_In_One.esp
Alexia CatGarter.esp
amk Border Lace Lingerie.esp
NS_Eilhart_Dress.esp
TwoRings.esp
R18Pn - Inner Wear Set.esp
Sexy Armor Replacer Patch.esp
zzArmormashups.esp
zzLSAR.esp
zzLSARAddon.esp

And modlist:

+Pregnant Armors
+a little sexy apparel replacer with LSAR Addon
+zzjay's wardrobe
+Real Girls Realistic Body Texture for UNP UNPB and SeveNBase - WIP
+Coverwomen
+Better Females by Bella
+HDT Breast And Butt Physics - TBBP BBP Supported
+HDT Physics Extensions
+Sexy Vanilla Female Armor for UNP and SevenBase with BBP
+R18Pn Set - Inner Wear Set for UNP and CBBEV3
+UNP or UNPetite - Hmm What To Wear
+TwoRings
+The Witcher 2 - Eilhart Dress
+amk Border Lace Lingerie CBBEv3M and UNP
+Alexia CatGarter - UNP
+Pubic Hairstyle Overlays for RaceMenu UNP CBBE
+Brows
+ApachiiSkyHair NPC Overhaul
+ApachiiSkyHair
+UNP HDT-PE BBP TBBP
+DIMONIZED UNP female body
-UNP Topmodel
+SOS
+T3nd0s Skyrim Redone
+Skyrim -Community- Uncapper
+Winter Is Coming - Cloaks
+Wet and Cold
+Hunterborn
+Realistic Needs and Diseases
+Frostfall - Hypothermia Camping Survival
+Scoped Bows Level Lists - Vanilla or SkyRe
+Scoped Bows
+Unofficial Skyrim Redone Patch Update
+Complete Crafting Overhaul Remade
+Weapons and Armor Fixes Remade
+Clothing and Clutter Fixes
+Skyrim Immersive Creatures
+Immersive Weapons
+Unique Uniques
+Cloaks of Skyrim
+Immersive Armors
+Pure Waters
+Auto Unequip Ammo
+The Paarthurnax Dilemma
+Supreme Storms
+Supreme and Volumetric Fog
+Skyrim Bigger Trees
+Enhanced Night Skyrim
+Climates of Tamriel - Weather Patch
+Audio Overhaul for Skyrim 2
+Run For Your Lives
+When Vampires Attack
+Achieve That
+No Menu and Loading Smoke
-Static Mesh Improvement Mod
-Sexy Boats v1
-Sexy Windhelm v2
-Sexy Villages and Towns
-Sexy Winterhold College
-Sexy Whiterun v3
-Sexy Riften v2
-Sexy Solitude v1
+Locational Damage
+MilkCuirass
+Milk Mod Economy
+Seranaholic
+Marriable Serana
+Follower Trap Safety
+Danariel Stormbow Follower with Body Changer
+Become High King of Skyrim
+Amazing Follower Tweaks
+Hidden Treasures
+Hidden Hideouts of Skyrim City Edition
+Hidden Hideouts of Skyrim
+Project Reality - Climates Of Tamriel-V3
-Jebbalon's Treasure
-The Great Treasure Hunt
-Great Treasure Hunt of Skyrim
-More treasure maps
-Hidden City Treasures
+Gypsy Eyes Caravan
+DangerousNights2
+Dynamic Things - Woodpiles and Barrels and More Oh My
+Dynamic Things - Enhanced
+Coins of Tamriel
+RealisticRoomRental-Enhanced
+AutoSave Manager
+Athletics Training - with MCM
+RE - Real Estate 2
+RE - Real Estate 1
+Better Fast Travel - Carriages and Ships - Overhauled
+Trade and Barter
-Trade Routes
+ImmerSlave
+A Thieves Treasure
+Shortcuts - Secret Entrances For All Cities Plus Thieves Guild
+Thieves Guild - Thief Encounter Tweak
+Sneak Tools
+Shenk Thievery Overhaul
+Intro music replacement by Malukah
-Your Market Stall
+Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim
+Skyrim - Enhanced Camera
+Categorized Favorites Menu Oni Edition
+Categorized Favorites Menu
+More Interesting Loot for Skyrim
+A Quality World Map and Solstheim Map - With Roads
+Simple Slavery 3.3
-Civil War Overhaul
+DibellaSisterhoodSisters121
+DibellaSisterhood125
-SexLabSTDs v1
+Become a Bard
+JContainers
+Radiant
+CF Timescale - mcm timescale tweak
+Bathing in Skyrim
+SexCrime v0.3
+Deviously Helpless 1.15d
+Devious Traps v0
+JUGS-Feb
+SkyCasino
+Devious Device Cutting
+SexLab Solutions v3.1.6
+Private Needs 2.11
+SexLab
+EggFactory10
+Sexlab Large Spider Animation fix
+Estrus Chaurus v3.94 Spider Addon V2.1
+SexLab Aroused Creatures v03.1
+GetStripped v2
+From the Deep
+Sexlab Squirt Reborn v1_02
+Reward Your Followers v3a
+Devious Devices - Gags+
+SexLab Consequences_V021
+Arachnophobia
+SD Cages 109
+soulgem-oven
+SexLab Paycrime 1
-Private Needs Discreet
-Private Needs 3.0Alpha6
+SexLab More Creatures v0.03
+Dawnguard Sentries Plus
-Strotis Outdoor Toilet Resource
+SexLab - Defeat
+xazPrisonOverhaul V033 Patch
+xazPrisonOverhaul V033 fix
+Estrus Chaurus v3.94
+Estrus Alternate Sounds
+Hermaeus Mora's Estrus
+EstrusForSkyrim
+Deviously Cursed Loot - Frostfall Patch 020415
+Deviously Cursed Loot 4.8
+SlaveTats
+Slaves of Tamriel - Textures UNP 1k
+Slaves of Tamriel - Alpha 5
-Immersive First Person View
-BeeingFemale 2 4
+Cum Shot Brothel High Res Textures 0.6.7
+Cum Shot Brothel 0.6.7
+Wolfclub
+qayl 0 3 0 0
+SkoomaWhore0
+SC Shiny
+zarias restraints
+HeroineDistressAlpha
+Devious Cidhna v1_71
+ZAZDeviousBindings
+CD - Zarias Restraints addonV3.1
+Captured Dreams v3.84 full
+Devious Devices Expansion
+SDPlus31Addons
+SDPlus316
+MoreNastyCritters8 25
+Death Alternative - Alternate Start Addon
+Death Alternative - Captured
+Fuz Ro D-oh - Silent Voice
+SLDialogues19a
+Devious Devices Integration
+HDT HighHeels System
+SexLab Aroused v20140124
+ZazAnimationPack Textures V0600
+ZazAnimationPack Patch V0604
+ZazAnimationPack Main V0600
+Devious Devices Assets
+Death Alternative - Your Money or Your Life
+SexLabFramework
+ReProccer - Automated SkyRe patch generator
+Alternate Start - Live Another Life
+RaceMenu v3-2
+OneTweak (beta)
+Safety Load
+FNIS Sexy Move
+Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS
+Less Intrusive HUD II
+【Skeleton】XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended
+Realistic Ragdolls and Force
+SkyUI
+Unofficial Dragonborn Patch
+Unofficial Hearthfire Patch
+Unofficial Dawnguard Patch
+Unofficial Skyrim Patch
*Unmanaged: Dawnguard
*Unmanaged: HearthFires
*Unmanaged: Dragonborn
*Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack01
*Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack02
*Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack03
*Unmanaged: Bashed Patch, 0

try this in console:

I tried that, though it said "script command "SKI_configManagerInstance" not found"

I assume I have some bigger problems, don't I?  Also, thanks for the help.

*EDIT* In the mean time, I am going to try a reinstall of the mod.

Here's the load order (loot organized).  Do you see any mods that are blatantly screwing Milk Mod over?

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
Dawnguard.esm
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
HearthFires.esm
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
soulgem-oven.esp
daymoyl.esm
RE_RealEstate_Core.esp
hdtHighHeel.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
ApachiiHairMales.esm
UNPetite - HmmWhatToWear.esm
UNPetite - HmmWhatToWearDawnGuard.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
CFTimescale.esp
Bathing in Skyrim - Main.esp
CoT-WeatherPatch.esp
SexLabConsequences.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dungeons-Hazardous.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
SlaveTats.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
CoT-WeatherPatch_NL1.esp
CoT-WeatherPatch_NL2.esp
CoT-WeatherPatch_NL3.esp
CoT-WeatherPatch_NL4.esp
Athletics Training.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
ImmerSlave-DeviceCut.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Interiors-Warm.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
Jugs.esp
SexLabDangerousNights2.esp
Locational Damage.esp
Serana.esp
SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
RaceMenu.esp
Devious Devices - Gags+.esp
Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.esp
SDpatch - frostfall.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
Slaves of Tamriel - iNeed.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp
SexLabSquirtR.esp
SkyUI.esp
AchieveThat.esp
LessIntrusiveHUD.esp
Skyrim Bigger Trees Full.esp
RealisticRoomRental.esp
Bathing in Skyrim - Realistic Room Rental.esp
wizDynamicThings.esp
Supreme Fog - CoT.esp
TradeBarter.esp
WetandCold.esp
WetandCold - Ashes.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
CoT-WeatherPatch_DB.esp
When Vampires Attack.esp
vAutosaveManager.esp
zFromTheDeeps.esp
SkyRe_Main.esp
AOS.esp
AOS2_CoT3_1_patch.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Sound.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Sound-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
Supreme Storms - Cot Version.esp
CoT-WeatherPatch_SupStorms.esp
AOS2_SupremeStorms_CoT Patch.esp
Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp
Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp
Coins of Tamriel V2 Legendary Edition.esp
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp
RND_USKP-Patch.esp
SkyRe_EnemyScaling.esp
EstrusChaurus.esp
CCOR_SkyRe_Patch.esp
CCF PreReProccer Patch.esp
Masque of Clavicus Vile.esp
WeaponsArmorFixes_ImmersiveWeapons_Patch.esp
CCOR_IW_Patch.esp
Unique Uniques.esp
Weapons & Armor_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp
Unique Unique's_Skyre Patch.esp
AOS2_SkyRe Patch.esp
AOS2_SkyRe-AFTER Patch.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
ShenkThieveryOverhaul.esp
SSv2.esp
SD Cages.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp
Hidden Hideouts of Skyrim - Merged - Deep Immersion.esp
SkyRe_SiC_Patch.esp
SkyRe_SIC Crossbowfix.esp
CCO_SIC_Patch.esp
RE_RealEstate.esp
SkyRe_EncounterZones.esp
SexLab_DibellaCult.esp
Captured Dreams.esp
ZAZDeviousBindings - CD Edition.esp
SC_Shiny Catsuits - CD Edition.esp
I5K Treasure Hunt.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
SexLab More Creatures.esp
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
CCOR_IA7_Patch.esp
dawnguard sentries.esp
Cum Shot Brothel.esp
SexLab_DibellaCult_Sisters.esp
BFT Ships and Carriages.esp
wolfclub.esp
DeviouslyHelpless.esp
Cloaks.esp
Run For Your Lives.esp
Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp
xazPrisonOverhaul - Patch.esp
BecomeKingofSkyrim.esp
DeviousTraps.esp
AThievesTreasure.esp
SexLab_Paycrime.esp
Hidden Hideouts of Skyrim City Edition - Merged - Deep Immersion.esp
SkyCasino.esp
qayl.esp
Devious Deviants.esp
LPBards.esp
GetStripped.esp
Marriable Serana.esp
HeroineDistress.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
SimpleSlavery.esp
PrivateNeeds.esp
SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp
SkyRe_StandingStones.esp
Devious Cidhna.esp
Chesko_Frostfall.esp
CCO_Frostfall_Patch.esp
1nivWICCloaksNoGuards.esp
1nivWICCloaks.esp
1nivWICCloaksCRAFT.esp
1nivWICSkyCloaksPatch.esp
DCL-FF patch.esp
zzEstrus.esp
More Interesting Loot for Skyrim.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
RND_HearthFires-Patch.esp
RND_AnimalLoot.esp
SkyRe_Races.esp
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
Arachnophobia.esp
EggFactory.esp
Purewaters.esp
Bathing in Skyrim - Water for Pure Waters (Legendary).esp
RND_PureWaters-Patch.esp
RND_Dragonborn-Patch.esp
RND_Dawnguard-Patch.esp
PrivateNeeds-RND.esp
PrivateNeeds-Sexlab.esp
SkyRe_EnemyAI.esp
SkyRe_Survivalism.esp
daymoyl_DawnguardAddon.esp
ScopedBows.esp
ScopedBows_LL.esp
Shortcuts.esp
Hunterborn.esp
Hunterborn_RND-Patch.esp
Hunterborn_Frostfall-Patch.esp
SexCrime.esp
The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp
Slaves of Tamriel.esp
Sneak Tools.esp
MF_RadiantProstitution.esp
Sneak Tools Vanilla Hoods.esp
Sneak Tools Vanilla Masks.esp
Thief Encounter Fix.esp
SkyRe_Combat.esp
Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp
GypsyEyesCaravan.V.2.esp
Apocalypse - SkyRe Compatibility Patch.esp
DanarielStormbow.esp
RewardYourFollowers.esp
zarias_restraints.esp
CD - Zarias Restraints addon.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
da_alternate_start_extension.esp
ImmerSlave.esp
SexLabSolutions_PrisonOverhaul_and_LAL_Patch.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp
Pre ReProccer WAFR IA7 IW Patch.esp
ReProccer.esp
Post ReProccer Fixes CCOR IA7 IW Patch.esp
MilkModNEW.esp
MilkModNEW HF.esp
MilkModNEW ZaZ.esp
ApachiiHelmetWigs.esp
ApachiiHairStyles.esp
ApachiiHairStylesELVES.esp
Brows.esp
AK_RM_PubicStyles_All_In_One.esp
Alexia CatGarter.esp
amk Border Lace Lingerie.esp
NS_Eilhart_Dress.esp
TwoRings.esp
R18Pn - Inner Wear Set.esp
Sexy Armor Replacer Patch.esp
zzArmormashups.esp
zzLSAR.esp
zzLSARAddon.esp

And modlist:

+Pregnant Armors
+a little sexy apparel replacer with LSAR Addon
+zzjay's wardrobe
+Real Girls Realistic Body Texture for UNP UNPB and SeveNBase - WIP
+Coverwomen
+Better Females by Bella
+HDT Breast And Butt Physics - TBBP BBP Supported
+HDT Physics Extensions
+Sexy Vanilla Female Armor for UNP and SevenBase with BBP
+R18Pn Set - Inner Wear Set for UNP and CBBEV3
+UNP or UNPetite - Hmm What To Wear
+TwoRings
+The Witcher 2 - Eilhart Dress
+amk Border Lace Lingerie CBBEv3M and UNP
+Alexia CatGarter - UNP
+Pubic Hairstyle Overlays for RaceMenu UNP CBBE
+Brows
+ApachiiSkyHair NPC Overhaul
+ApachiiSkyHair
+UNP HDT-PE BBP TBBP
+DIMONIZED UNP female body
-UNP Topmodel
+SOS
+T3nd0s Skyrim Redone
+Skyrim -Community- Uncapper
+Winter Is Coming - Cloaks
+Wet and Cold
+Hunterborn
+Realistic Needs and Diseases
+Frostfall - Hypothermia Camping Survival
+Scoped Bows Level Lists - Vanilla or SkyRe
+Scoped Bows
+Unofficial Skyrim Redone Patch Update
+Complete Crafting Overhaul Remade
+Weapons and Armor Fixes Remade
+Clothing and Clutter Fixes
+Skyrim Immersive Creatures
+Immersive Weapons
+Unique Uniques
+Cloaks of Skyrim
+Immersive Armors
+Pure Waters
+Auto Unequip Ammo
+The Paarthurnax Dilemma
+Supreme Storms
+Supreme and Volumetric Fog
+Skyrim Bigger Trees
+Enhanced Night Skyrim
+Climates of Tamriel - Weather Patch
+Audio Overhaul for Skyrim 2
+Run For Your Lives
+When Vampires Attack
+Achieve That
+No Menu and Loading Smoke
-Static Mesh Improvement Mod
-Sexy Boats v1
-Sexy Windhelm v2
-Sexy Villages and Towns
-Sexy Winterhold College
-Sexy Whiterun v3
-Sexy Riften v2
-Sexy Solitude v1
+Locational Damage
+MilkCuirass
+Milk Mod Economy
+Seranaholic
+Marriable Serana
+Follower Trap Safety
+Danariel Stormbow Follower with Body Changer
+Become High King of Skyrim
+Amazing Follower Tweaks
+Hidden Treasures
+Hidden Hideouts of Skyrim City Edition
+Hidden Hideouts of Skyrim
+Project Reality - Climates Of Tamriel-V3
-Jebbalon's Treasure
-The Great Treasure Hunt
-Great Treasure Hunt of Skyrim
-More treasure maps
-Hidden City Treasures
+Gypsy Eyes Caravan
+DangerousNights2
+Dynamic Things - Woodpiles and Barrels and More Oh My
+Dynamic Things - Enhanced
+Coins of Tamriel
+RealisticRoomRental-Enhanced
+AutoSave Manager
+Athletics Training - with MCM
+RE - Real Estate 2
+RE - Real Estate 1
+Better Fast Travel - Carriages and Ships - Overhauled
+Trade and Barter
-Trade Routes
+ImmerSlave
+A Thieves Treasure
+Shortcuts - Secret Entrances For All Cities Plus Thieves Guild
+Thieves Guild - Thief Encounter Tweak
+Sneak Tools
+Shenk Thievery Overhaul
+Intro music replacement by Malukah
-Your Market Stall
+Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim
+Skyrim - Enhanced Camera
+Categorized Favorites Menu Oni Edition
+Categorized Favorites Menu
+More Interesting Loot for Skyrim
+A Quality World Map and Solstheim Map - With Roads
+Simple Slavery 3.3
-Civil War Overhaul
+DibellaSisterhoodSisters121
+DibellaSisterhood125
-SexLabSTDs v1
+Become a Bard
+JContainers
+Radiant
+CF Timescale - mcm timescale tweak
+Bathing in Skyrim
+SexCrime v0.3
+Deviously Helpless 1.15d
+Devious Traps v0
+JUGS-Feb
+SkyCasino
+Devious Device Cutting
+SexLab Solutions v3.1.6
+Private Needs 2.11
+SexLab
+EggFactory10
+Sexlab Large Spider Animation fix
+Estrus Chaurus v3.94 Spider Addon V2.1
+SexLab Aroused Creatures v03.1
+GetStripped v2
+From the Deep
+Sexlab Squirt Reborn v1_02
+Reward Your Followers v3a
+Devious Devices - Gags+
+SexLab Consequences_V021
+Arachnophobia
+SD Cages 109
+soulgem-oven
+SexLab Paycrime 1
-Private Needs Discreet
-Private Needs 3.0Alpha6
+SexLab More Creatures v0.03
+Dawnguard Sentries Plus
-Strotis Outdoor Toilet Resource
+SexLab - Defeat
+xazPrisonOverhaul V033 Patch
+xazPrisonOverhaul V033 fix
+Estrus Chaurus v3.94
+Estrus Alternate Sounds
+Hermaeus Mora's Estrus
+EstrusForSkyrim
+Deviously Cursed Loot - Frostfall Patch 020415
+Deviously Cursed Loot 4.8
+SlaveTats
+Slaves of Tamriel - Textures UNP 1k
+Slaves of Tamriel - Alpha 5
-Immersive First Person View
-BeeingFemale 2 4
+Cum Shot Brothel High Res Textures 0.6.7
+Cum Shot Brothel 0.6.7
+Wolfclub
+qayl 0 3 0 0
+SkoomaWhore0
+SC Shiny
+zarias restraints
+HeroineDistressAlpha
+Devious Cidhna v1_71
+ZAZDeviousBindings
+CD - Zarias Restraints addonV3.1
+Captured Dreams v3.84 full
+Devious Devices Expansion
+SDPlus31Addons
+SDPlus316
+MoreNastyCritters8 25
+Death Alternative - Alternate Start Addon
+Death Alternative - Captured
+Fuz Ro D-oh - Silent Voice
+SLDialogues19a
+Devious Devices Integration
+HDT HighHeels System
+SexLab Aroused v20140124
+ZazAnimationPack Textures V0600
+ZazAnimationPack Patch V0604
+ZazAnimationPack Main V0600
+Devious Devices Assets
+Death Alternative - Your Money or Your Life
+SexLabFramework
+ReProccer - Automated SkyRe patch generator
+Alternate Start - Live Another Life
+RaceMenu v3-2
+OneTweak (beta)
+Safety Load
+FNIS Sexy Move
+Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS
+Less Intrusive HUD II
+【Skeleton】XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended
+Realistic Ragdolls and Force
+SkyUI
+Unofficial Dragonborn Patch
+Unofficial Hearthfire Patch
+Unofficial Dawnguard Patch
+Unofficial Skyrim Patch
*Unmanaged: Dawnguard
*Unmanaged: HearthFires
*Unmanaged: Dragonborn
*Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack01
*Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack02
*Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack03
*Unmanaged: Bashed Patch, 0

did you forget the "setstage" part?

If you forget that, then you'll get the error you posted.

ALSO.... try this:

Load the game (NOT a save)

When the opening screen comes up and you get the little menu on the lower right, type:

~

to open console and then

coc qasmoke

That loads you into a test cell that uses very little resources, but it DOES get the memory worked out pretty well. You only have to be there a few seconds, then hit Escape and load your save.

If you've updated from a previous version, you might also benefit from disabling Milk Mod, load a save, save (name it CleanMe or something), use SaveTool on that save.

Load the save again (still with Milk Mod disabled)

When you get in-game, wait a few minutes. Go make some tea or feed the dogs or something. Just let everything settle down.

save AGAIN. and exit

ENABLE Milk Mod

Go into qasmoke cell again when the game loads

Now load your most recent save.

Wait a minute... then check MCM.

SOMETIMES... the MCM stuff takes a minute to kick in. Depends on your system and how heavily modded you are.

And, no, I didn't look at your load order 'cause I don't care. :)

I really love this mod but recently I've been having issues with the milking machine. Everything else works fine but when i go to use a machine my character gets into it and either does nothing or just rubs her self. Not sure if i have a conflicting mod or something but its kinda frustrating. Anyone have an idea to what might be causing the problem?

(Yes i looked at and downloaded all the requirements and they are all up to date)

Edit:Got it to work. 

Edited by AkenaRaiden