Ed86, he probably didn't enable the box for level based milk limit. If she's got a lot of lactacid and she's pregnant, and then he sleeps for 8 hours, she's gonna be mega full. :)

And if he doesn't want her encumbered... turn off the debuffs.

The mod works fine. You've got just about any option anyone can think of. I've been using this since you took it over and it just keeps getting better. People having problems are most likely not following instructions. :)  AND.... I've had as many as 6 followers in machines at the same time just to stress test my little mac mini and it kept up.

So.... just sayin'....

Hey ed, I've been having issues with that new over milking debuff that you added. First off, apparently it doesn't respond to the “disable (de)buffs” option. Second, with a milkmaid at high milk capacity, lets say 24, and with milk bottle limit for mobile milking disabled the over milked debuff stacks way to much which clogs up my screen. Third if I save with all those debuffs active the game refuses to load and ctd. I had to disable the pain gain system to be able to play. This issue is less prevalent when using the machines since pain gain does not raise so fast.

That debuff is way to overpowered and I simply see no point in it. Damage to hp/sp/mp basically shuts down regeneration entirely for its duration, of which is too long in my opinion. Combine that with the other debuffs and you'll have to do a lot of waiting which leads to a not so smooth gameplay. These debuff seriously need a rework.

I look at it like this...

It's Ed86's mod. HIS work. I think he's writing it .... not some ghost or something... 

If you don't like the way he has debuffs and if he DOES like them the way they are, then I guess you should either turn them off or go into tes5edit and change them or something.

You know that milk leaking for 60 seconds? .... and, Ed86, what the fuck were you thinking? Do you know that by the time I clean up all that milk I just start leaking again?...

anyways.... simple tes5edit and they're down to 5 seconds leaking.

Good thing too. All that milk was attracting sabrecats...

Hey ed, I've been having issues with that new over milking debuff that you added. First off, apparently it doesn't respond to the “disable (de)buffs” option. Second, with a milkmaid at high milk capacity, lets say 24, and with milk bottle limit for mobile milking disabled the over milked debuff stacks way to much which clogs up my screen. Third if I save with all those debuffs active the game refuses to load and ctd. I had to disable the pain gain system to be able to play. This issue is less prevalent when using the machines since pain gain does not raise so fast.

That debuff is way to overpowered and I simply see no point in it. Damage to hp/sp/mp basically shuts down regeneration entirely for its duration, of which is too long in my opinion. Combine that with the other debuffs and you'll have to do a lot of waiting which leads to a not so smooth gameplay. These debuff seriously need a rework.

hm.... okay....ill fix options, not sure about ctd

im open to suggestions about rework

hmmm.. im not sure what you are trying to do, your solution seems to introduce more problems than it solves =)

and since its only visual it doesn't really matter, you can always disable breast scaling

i think its better stay as it is until someone makes body framework

At the moment you scale the breasts with from a fixed starting point (set on Milkmaid creation) with fixed values. So each other mod changing breast size will fight with this.

I tried to make changes so your mod will add fixed values to variable breastsizes, so at least your mod would be one of the few not fighting over changes.

One seperate mod would not really be a solution, cause if one mod sets the breast value to base +1 and the other to base +2 there is still fighting. One could write such a mod that doesnt allow that and sclae only fixed values up or down, but that would also need rewritting of the using mods to change their scalingmath to variable breastsizes... duh...

So with or without a seperate body mod these changes would require the same recoding, and personally i dont want to use one needless bsa more (255 are not enough ;) ).

For my version of milk mod i did those changes, cause im able to do that and they are minor, but others not versed in coding cant. If you dont want to do that im not complaining, its a great mod just made a suggestion ;)

Continue your good work pls

P.S: And i dont want to neither do i upload altered version of mods others invested (and invest) great amounts of time in creating.

hmmm.. im not sure what you are trying to do, your solution seems to introduce more problems than it solves =)

and since its only visual it doesn't really matter, you can always disable breast scaling

i think its better stay as it is until someone makes body framework

At the moment you scale the breasts with from a fixed starting point (set on Milkmaid creation) with fixed values. So each other mod changing breast size will fight with this.

I tried to make changes so your mod will add fixed values to variable breastsizes, so at least your mod would be one of the few not fighting over changes.

One seperate mod would not really be a solution, cause if one mod sets the breast value to base +1 and the other to base +2 there is still fighting. One could write such a mod that doesnt allow that and sclae only fixed values up or down, but that would also need rewritting of the using mods to change their scalingmath to variable breastsizes... duh...

So with or without a seperate body mod these changes would require the same recoding, and personally i dont want to use one needless bsa more (255 are not enough ;) ).

For my version of milk mod i did those changes, cause im able to do that and they are minor, but others not versed in coding cant. If you dont want to do that im not complaining, its a great mod just made a suggestion ;)

Continue your good work pls

P.S: And i dont want to neither do i upload altered version of mods others invested (and invest) great amounts of time in creating.

well that is not a solution, there will be fight and there no easy way around, there are only 3 possible solutions, everything else is an illusion that doesnt solve anything

1) mods integration, this is probably the worst case, a lot of head ache and would require mod rewrite

2) unified body frame work

3) hookmerse script merging

The ctd happens because there is to many over-milked debuff stacked but other mods I’ve installed may have contributed to this, I would need further testing and am removing them.

- Well Milked buff: this one is fine as is but for those with limited milkmaid level, an option to adjust how much carryweight per milkmaid level could be added. Limiting it from 1-5 which would equal the amount gained if the milkmaid was at level 25 which adds a total of 50 point to carrywieght.

- Exhaustion debuff: The stamina regeneration reduction should have a timer of 60 seconds which would automatically remove itself over time. A way to adjust this timer duration could be added for those that prefer longer or shorter durations. 0 could mean the debuff would be off

- Mental Exhaustion debuff: Same as above

- Unmilked debuff: should work like the reverse of well milked buff, Instead it would decrease carryweight. An option to adjust this reduction should be added.

- Overmilked debuff: now if you insist on keeping this debuff make the effects of damage health apply only after a milking session. Do not let it stack, instead make it reset after each session. The effects should be damage health for 5 over 60 second timer which could be adjustable. I recommend just leaving this for milking sessions only with an adjustable damage.

a question tho, what threshold did you put for transitioning between well milked buff to the unmilked debuff?

Stupid question but does it'll conflict with being female breast size scaling at all, i mean should i disable something in one of the 2 mods to avoid any crash or conflict ?

Only 1 mod can control breast scaling. You either turn it off in Being Female or in Milk Mod. 

Stupid question but does it'll conflict with being female breast size scaling at all, i mean should i disable something in one of the 2 mods to avoid any crash or conflict ?

Only 1 mod can control breast scaling. You either turn it off in Being Female or in Milk Mod. 

Thx u !

Man, a plug-in for SD would be great! Pay off your master using milk!

you can milk yourself -> sell milk -> give gold to master

i actually dont understand how SD 3.0 enslavement work

you are pretty much stuck with master unable to do anything, master only trusts you to do something after about 3 days, and you dont even have to do anything to get released

i think maria eden is beter at slavery simulation, but for me it had/s to much problems to be playable

The ctd happens because there is to many over-milked debuff stacked but other mods I’ve installed may have contributed to this, I would need further testing and am removing them.

- Well Milked buff: this one is fine as is but for those with limited milkmaid level, an option to adjust how much carryweight per milkmaid level could be added. Limiting it from 1-5 which would equal the amount gained if the milkmaid was at level 25 which adds a total of 50 point to carrywieght.

- Exhaustion debuff: The stamina regeneration reduction should have a timer of 60 seconds which would automatically remove itself over time. A way to adjust this timer duration could be added for those that prefer longer or shorter durations. 0 could mean the debuff would be off

- Unmilked debuff: should work like the reverse of well milked buff, Instead it would decrease carryweight. An option to adjust this reduction should be added.

- Overmilked debuff: now if you insist on keeping this debuff make the effects of damage health apply only after a milking session. Do not let it stack, instead make it reset after each session. The effects should be damage health for 5 over 60 second timer which could be adjustable. I recommend just leaving this for milking sessions only with an adjustable damage.

a question tho, what threshold did you put for transitioning between well milked buff to the unmilked debuff?

well ... i dont know how to do that, do you?

there is no way to adjust carryweight\spell magnitude\spell duration, everything is hardcoded in esp spells and effects

- Overmilked debuff: well if it doesnt stack than -5hp/mp/sp is nothing, the whole point - the longer you overmilk, the more it stacks

if MilkCnt / ((MaidLevel+2)*2) < 0.4 then ===> well milked buff

if MilkCnt / ((MaidLevel+2)*2) >= 0.6 then ===> unmilked debuff

there is no way to adjust carryweight\spell magnitude\spell duration, everything is hardcoded in esp spells and effects

- Overmilked debuff: well if it doesnt stack than -5hp/mp/sp is nothing, the whole point - the longer you overmilk, the more it stacks

Hmm...looks like ima have to learn how to make mods for skyrim. In other games I could atleast write scripts to do these things. But then again im loosing that motivation to play skyrim.

Umm…in that case just keep everything simple.

- Well Milked buff: gives 20 points to carryweight

- Unmilked debuff: reduces 20 points to carryweight

For the other two debuffs just add the 60 seconds timer. That should be enough time for it to effect the character in different sections of a dungeon, provided they are not a stealth type character, in which case would need 300 second timer. Alternatively, an option to turn off the timers could be added, provided that is posible.

Now for that overmilked debuff, can you make a percentage damage then? It would do 5% damage which should affect the character regardless of their level. Or you could set it to high, lets say 20, and overtime as the player level increases they would become more resilient due to the hp increases. On this option tho you'd have to adjust the pain gain for mobile milking, for if any player that has “limit milk bottle” option to off they would die fast if they not catch it in time.

After installed this beautiful mod (one of the best of loverslab imo) my Skyrim suffer to huge lagspike / suttering :/  I don't know if its Sexlab Aroused Redux or this mod itself that cause it. Do you guys know any way to improve performance with this mods ?

Does load order can cause this ?

Btw, im using SexLabAroused_V16b (redux)

Well I got a little problem with this mod, if someone can help me, it's a texture problem, actually, the milk pumps looks like that :

screen10.jpg

how can I fix that please ?

You haven't installed the Textures pack. Read over the installation again, I had the same issue. Zaz being installed does not mean the textures are. It's a different file from the same page!

Hmm...looks like ima have to learn how to make mods for skyrim. In other games I could atleast write scripts to do these things. But then again im loosing that motivation to play skyrim.

For the other two debuffs just add the 60 seconds timer. That should be enough time for it to effect the character in different sections of a dungeon, provided they are not a stealth type character, in which case would need 300 second timer. Alternatively, an option to turn off the timers could be added, provided that is posible.

Now for that overmilked debuff, can you make a percentage damage then? It would do 5% damage which should affect the character regardless of their level. Or you could set it to high, lets say 20, and overtime as the player level increases they would become more resilient due to the hp increases. On this option tho you'd have to adjust the pain gain for mobile milking, for if any player that has “limit milk bottle” option to off they would die fast if they not catch it in time.

*sigh* why everyone want everything simple?

no, i like it the way it is, the more milk you have the bigger the breasts the heavier debuffs

ill add option for 300 sec exhaustions

im not sure, think its 5% already

*sigh* why everyone want everything simple?

no, i like it the way it is, the more milk you have the bigger the breasts the heavier debuffs

ill add option for 300 sec exhaustions

im not sure, think its 5% already

That is because simple is better then then complex :D. I mean thing about it, you add simple things and you keep on adding them to the point that they become complex. But if you add a complex thing you will have to rework the rest of the things. Alternatively you could add an option for simple and complex which I believe should be simple work for you :D.

If its at 5% and you think its not enough set it to 10% then I believe that should do the trick.  

Just to let people know that expired just uploaded a new version of EFF that fixes the follower favour bug. Followers will now stay in the machine until you tell them to get out.

So you can remove  EFF off incompatibilities list.

Going to start playing with this at last.

Hi.

I just installed an HDT (CBBE) body so i tried the suction cup as mcm option for milking machines but they are not aligned...(nor hdt work with suction cups, but it works with milkng cuirass).

So i guess they are not compatible with HD or did i do something wrong?

In the first case, i noticed during installation i can check more than a single milk cuirass, but i found only one in game... did i do something wrong again?

Ty for any help

Just to let people know that expired just uploaded a new version of EFF that fixes the follower favour bug. Followers will now stay in the machine until you tell them to get out.

So you can remove  EFF off incompatibilities list.

Going to start playing with this at last.

OH.... MY.... FUCKING.... GAWD!

I've been wanting to switch because AFT isn't supported or actively developed any more, but that ONE BUG stopped me using EFF (or anything else for that matter) as AFT was the only framework that got it right.

I'll have a hell of a time starting over with EFF, but I'm reasonably sure it will

be worth it. :)

Hi.

I just installed an HDT (CBBE) body so i tried the suction cup as mcm option for milking machines but they are not aligned...(nor hdt work with suction cups, but it works with milkng cuirass).

So i guess they are not compatible with HD or did i do something wrong?

In the first case, i noticed during installation i can check more than a single milk cuirass, but i found only one in game... did i do something wrong again?

Ty for any help

In order to solve this problem, I used Outfit Studio in Bodyslide to recreate the milking cuirass as a CBBE HDT nif and added it to a custom slider set that I created.