sidfu Posted April 16, 2015 Posted April 16, 2015 if u haveing mcm issues have u tried starting a game wait till after helgen then install the mod? i remember one of the versions i had a problem with mcm not working so i had to install it after a game was started. once i loaded into the game i waited a good 1min then i saved and loaded up the save(normal save not quick save). on the thing about futa in the 3-28 version wheni got milked i would get a futa semen potion( even thou it had nothing on what it could do and could be consumed) now in 4-12 i dont tget a futa semen potion. Nope that didn't work. However after having thought about it for a bit, and seeing that one of the mods that's recommended for this is iNeed...I wondered if me using and running RND instead was causing the issue. Got rid of that mod, added iNeed, and now everything's working perfectly. So apparently Milk Mod Economy is incompatible with Realistic Needs and Diseases. i use realstic needs and diseases with no problem. i even combined all the milk mods esp into 1 esp with tesedit. might want to check to see if some mods path for rnd is causing the issue of it not working
HyperPink Posted April 17, 2015 Posted April 17, 2015 Ed86, I have a request. Could you rebalance the weight of the milk/cum? If a beef stew is .5 "skyrim units" then 4 skyrim units for a single bottle of cum seems abnormally high.
RapidWaterOver Posted April 17, 2015 Posted April 17, 2015 Ed86, I have a request. Could you rebalance the weight of the milk/cum? If a beef stew is .5 "skyrim units" then 4 skyrim units for a single bottle of cum seems abnormally high. Maybe it's to encourage us to "use" it!
HyperPink Posted April 17, 2015 Posted April 17, 2015 Ed86, I have a request. Could you rebalance the weight of the milk/cum? If a beef stew is .5 "skyrim units" then 4 skyrim units for a single bottle of cum seems abnormally high. Maybe it's to encourage us to "use" it! That's more of an annoyance than encouragement. If you want to get the player to do something, positive reinforcement tends to work best. Negative reinforcement is good when you want to discourage the player from doing something. By having a high weight, you're either (poorly) encouraging the player to use the item immediately, or drop it when the player's weight load gets too high. In extreme circumstances, the player may drop the item as soon as they get it to prevent it from being a problem later on.
Guest Posted April 17, 2015 Posted April 17, 2015 I find empty barrels to dump the bottles in, unless I've had a very bad day, and then I just dump it in a lake. I've found that if you dump enough at once on a road, the earth quakes slightly. But I just came to ask two things, and you can know the mod works perfectly before you read them, so don't have a cow: One The timers in all my later versions are set "Milk (1 second)" "Feeding (60 seconds)" "F machine (1 second)" But, depending upon the version, it's either slow or quick. The current version is slow on my PC, I can go take a shower/make tea and come back to find there are 10 bottles left to milk, Two Peaches (My player) is never empty for more than a few minutes. A fast travel, a short conversation, and suddenly she's feeling heavy/leaking from swollen things, So I figured it would be best for me to just toggle milk production off when not needed (after the first $200K). But I can't sleep so I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask about the wait-function. Could it maybe be an MCM option so milk would just gush out (Because other mods are impatiently waitng). Example: Peaches looks around to see if anyone's coming, then slowly enters the machine. An NPC slowly approaches, with fun on their mind. Peaches came here because the milk market said this was a good place, and if she gets up, the market will drop precipitously (that's another thing)... Too late, she's squeezed out two bottles before (Her plugs vibrate, the NPC demands something, She's grabbed and used for something). If there were an MCM option, She could "gush" occasionally, instead of doling out a bottle every six or seven seconds.
Ed86 Posted April 17, 2015 Author Posted April 17, 2015 if u haveing mcm issues have u tried starting a game wait till after helgen then install the mod? i remember one of the versions i had a problem with mcm not working so i had to install it after a game was started. once i loaded into the game i waited a good 1min then i saved and loaded up the save(normal save not quick save). on the thing about futa in the 3-28 version wheni got milked i would get a futa semen potion( even thou it had nothing on what it could do and could be consumed) now in 4-12 i dont tget a futa semen potion. Nope that didn't work. However after having thought about it for a bit, and seeing that one of the mods that's recommended for this is iNeed...I wondered if me using and running RND instead was causing the issue. Got rid of that mod, added iNeed, and now everything's working perfectly. So apparently Milk Mod Economy is incompatible with Realistic Needs and Diseases. so... after adding ineed everything works, no loops, mcm shows etc? Ed86, I have a request. Could you rebalance the weight of the milk/cum? If a beef stew is .5 "skyrim units" then 4 skyrim units for a single bottle of cum seems abnormally high. hm... indeed, ill reduce cums weight to 1, you can do that in tes edit if you dont want to wait I find empty barrels to dump the bottles in, unless I've had a very bad day, and then I just dump it in a lake. I've found that if you dump enough at once on a road, the earth quakes slightly. But I just came to ask two things, and you can know the mod works perfectly before you read them, so don't have a cow: One The timers in all my later versions are set "Milk (1 second)" "Feeding (60 seconds)" "F machine (1 second)" But, depending upon the version, it's either slow or quick. The current version is slow on my PC, I can go take a shower/make tea and come back to find there are 10 bottles left to milk, Two Peaches (My player) is never empty for more than a few minutes. A fast travel, a short conversation, and suddenly she's feeling heavy/leaking from swollen things, So I figured it would be best for me to just toggle milk production off when not needed (after the first $200K). But I can't sleep so I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask about the wait-function. Could it maybe be an MCM option so milk would just gush out (Because other mods are impatiently waitng). Example: Peaches looks around to see if anyone's coming, then slowly enters the machine. An NPC slowly approaches, with fun on their mind. Peaches came here because the milk market said this was a good place, and if she gets up, the market will drop precipitously (that's another thing)... Too late, she's squeezed out two bottles before (Her plugs vibrate, the NPC demands something, She's grabbed and used for something). If there were an MCM option, She could "gush" occasionally, instead of doling out a bottle every six or seven seconds. 1) well there isnt much i can do, its all skyrim papyrus script engine or your bloated game or weak cpu, for me everything runs fast on my i920, unless multiple DD mods cloaks hit same time and engine freezes 2) erm what? if you dont want to make milk, dont feed lactacid, after few hours of beeing full, milk production will stop
Neodarkside Posted April 18, 2015 Posted April 18, 2015 So got a question about the milking Cuirass, or any of the other milking items. After equipping them it says I am ready to be milked, is there supposed to be a shout or spell that goes with it to start the milking process?
sidfu Posted April 18, 2015 Posted April 18, 2015 So got a question about the milking Cuirass, or any of the other milking items. After equipping them it says I am ready to be milked, is there supposed to be a shout or spell that goes with it to start the milking process? look in mcm there is a option for a few spells including milk self u have to use those after equiping the harness
Neodarkside Posted April 18, 2015 Posted April 18, 2015 Hmmm, well I found one under the Debug spells mangement, tho I was wondering if it was like the mod Soul gem pregnancy where just equipping it gives you the milking spell as a power.
chajapa Posted April 18, 2015 Posted April 18, 2015 If you have a cuirass on, you can milk your character by holding down the notification key for about 5 seconds. Look in Milk Mod Economy's MCM to see what your notification key is set to and change it if you want. If a follower (or other NPC milk maid) is wearing a cuirass, you cast a spell called "Milk-A-Friend" on them. Ed86, Question for you. Is there a way to get the notification key long key press to work on a targeted NPC? It would be nice to not have to "draw weapon" to cast Milk-A-Friend.
RapidWaterOver Posted April 18, 2015 Posted April 18, 2015 if u haveing mcm issues have u tried starting a game wait till after helgen then install the mod? i remember one of the versions i had a problem with mcm not working so i had to install it after a game was started. once i loaded into the game i waited a good 1min then i saved and loaded up the save(normal save not quick save). on the thing about futa in the 3-28 version wheni got milked i would get a futa semen potion( even thou it had nothing on what it could do and could be consumed) now in 4-12 i dont tget a futa semen potion. Nope that didn't work. However after having thought about it for a bit, and seeing that one of the mods that's recommended for this is iNeed...I wondered if me using and running RND instead was causing the issue. Got rid of that mod, added iNeed, and now everything's working perfectly. So apparently Milk Mod Economy is incompatible with Realistic Needs and Diseases. so... after adding ineed everything works, no loops, mcm shows etc? Yep everything's working perfectly now with iNeed.
sidfu Posted April 19, 2015 Posted April 19, 2015 if u haveing mcm issues have u tried starting a game wait till after helgen then install the mod? i remember one of the versions i had a problem with mcm not working so i had to install it after a game was started. once i loaded into the game i waited a good 1min then i saved and loaded up the save(normal save not quick save). on the thing about futa in the 3-28 version wheni got milked i would get a futa semen potion( even thou it had nothing on what it could do and could be consumed) now in 4-12 i dont tget a futa semen potion. Nope that didn't work. However after having thought about it for a bit, and seeing that one of the mods that's recommended for this is iNeed...I wondered if me using and running RND instead was causing the issue. Got rid of that mod, added iNeed, and now everything's working perfectly. So apparently Milk Mod Economy is incompatible with Realistic Needs and Diseases. so... after adding ineed everything works, no loops, mcm shows etc? Yep everything's working perfectly now with iNeed. should work with rnd without problem has to be some files being overwritten. ive been using it with rnd since he put rnd support in without a problem. if u using MO check rnd and make sure its files not being overwritten by som eother mod with nothing to do with it. if u using NMM good luck finding the mod u overwritte it wtih. when u get a chace post a list of your mods/loadorder we can see if there a mod maybe that causes rnd to go haywire. imo i dont use the key to milk my charcter as it can be fickle at times. use spell=guarntee milked, use key= milking might messup and milk only once or not finish. with the number of hotkeys i need for my mods i rather use the spell to free the keys for other mods. # This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer. Skyrim.esm Update.esm Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp Dawnguard.esm Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp HearthFires.esm Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp Dragonborn.esm Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp Skyrim Project Optimization - No Homes - Full Version.esm ApachiiHair.esm ApachiiHairFemales.esm ApachiiHairMales.esm EFFCore.esm SexLab.esm ClimatesOfTamriel.esm CreatureFramework.esm Devious Devices - Assets.esm SMSkyrim.esp Nock2Tip.esm SexLabAroused.esm ZaZAnimationPack.esm Devious Devices - Integration.esm Devious Devices - Expansion.esm hdtHighHeel.esm JSwords.esm MFVM.esm Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm SharedSeranaDialogue.esm Solstheim Climate Overhaul.esm RaceCompatibility.esm RCOTS-RACES.esm soulgem-oven.esp NMFWLM_legendary_edition.esp EnhancedLightsandFX.esp ELFX - Dragonborn.esp ELFX - Exteriors.esp FCO - Follower Commentary Overhaul.esp SexLabNudeCreatures.esp SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp Tamriel Reloaded Trees.esp ELFX - Dawnguard.esp Tamriel Reloaded.esp SkyRe_Main.esp SkyRe_EnemyScaling.esp NPC_Overhaul_V_1_.esp Verdant - A Skyrim Grass Plugin.esp RealShelter.esp LC_BecomeJarlofIvarstead.esp SkyFalls + SkyMills + DG + DB.esp RealisticWaterTwo.esp OBIS.esp OBISDB.esp Civil War Overhaul.esp AnnaNPCs.esp HDT Havok Object.esp Devious Devices - For the Masses II.esp SkyRe_EncounterZones.esp USKP_NPCoverhaul_Patch.esp SexLab_DibellaCult.esp marriagemod - alpha v3.esp RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp Tamriel Reloaded Mountains.esp WetandCold.esp WetandCold - Holidays.esp Mrissi.esp EMCompViljaSkyrim.esp RTSforSkyrim.esp BFT Ships and Carriages.esp BellyachesNewDragonSpecies.esp RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp Cloaks.esp 1nivWICCloaks.esp 1nivWICSkyCloaksPatch.esp 360WalkandRunPlus-RunBackwardSpeedAdjust.esp 83Willows_101BUGS_V4_LowRes.esp AchieveThat.esp AMatterOfTime.esp Apropos.esp chfshPlayerVoicesets.esp Run For Your Lives.esp WindstadMine.esp SMIM-Merged-All.esp JSwordsDistributionBalancePlugin.esp SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp SkyRe_StandingStones.esp Drinking Fountains of Skyrim.esp Chesko_Frostfall.esp Marriable Serana.esp SkyRe_Races.esp SofiaFollower.esp SkyRe_EnemyAI.esp CompanionArissa.esp Schlongs of Skyrim.esp SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp Sos penises.esp armoer combined.esp AZS03SexLabHdtHighHeels.esp BetterQuestObjectives.esp BarenziahQuestMarkers.esp TimingIsEverything.esp Bijin Warmaidens.esp Bijin Wives.esp Blush When Aroused.esp Chesko_WearableLantern.esp MiasLair.esp milk.esp SpousesEnhanced.esp SexLabDefeat.esp hunterborn combined.esp Nock2Tip.esp Extended Encounters.esp LoversComfort.esp ImmersiveGenderChange.esp BVLT - Human.esp SkyRe_Combat.esp RosaFollower.esp vMYC_MeetYourCharacters.esp Catlike Khajiit + NPCs.esp CinematicFireFX.esp Pureweather.esp ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp Convertible Azura's Star.esp CookingExpanded.esp Cooking Expanded - RND Support.esp CookingExpanded - Dragonborn.esp CookingExpanded - Hearthfire.esp ExpandedSnowSystems-CoT.esp Supreme Storms - Cot Version.esp cot weaterpatch nl3,snow 40,supstorms viv patch.esp dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp DD - Interactions.esp dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp SkyRe_Perk_Tomes.esp Devious Deviants.esp VioLens.esp Dragon Combat Overhaul.esp DragonSoulConverter.esp EFFDialogue.esp RTSCraterZone.esp EMViljaInSolstheimAddOn.esp Extended UI.esp FNISSexyMove.esp FNISspells.esp FollowerWander2.esp HearthfireMoveKidsfix.esp ImmersiveFP.esp KatanaCrafting.esp KS Hairdo's.esp LetsBeFriends.esp LUSH Gear SetA.esp Marriable Serana HF.esp MFVM_EFF_Patch.esp MFVM_Hearthfire_Patch.esp mintylightningmod.esp MintyLightningMod_COT_Patch.esp MoreNastyCritters.esp MoreWomenDGDB.esp NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp NPC Body Scale Randomizer.esp NusbieVoices.esp PuppetMaster.esp RaceMenu.esp RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp RaceMenuOverlayCompilation - CBBE.esp RaceMenuOverlays.esp RaceMenuPlugin.esp RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.esp RealShelterFF.esp RND_DrinkingFountains-Patch.esp sandboxcylinderheight.esp SexLab Attraction.esm SexLab Approach.esp SexLab Romance.esp SexLab Sound FX Replacer.esp SexLab Warmbodies.esp SexLab_DibellaCult_Sisters.esp size matters.esp SGEyebrows.esp SkyCompleteLegendary.esp SkyRe_Survivalism.esp SLA Monitor Widget.esp SlaveTats.esp Snotgurg Equipment HUD.esp Solstheim Climate Overhaul - COT compatibility.esp Sosltheim Climate Overhaul - Extreme Wasteland Patch.esp Vividian - Extended Weathers - CoT.esp Vividian - Pure Weather Patch.esp Vividian - Extended Weathers - Pure weathers.esp WetandCold - Ashes.esp RSPatch.esp CoT-WeatherPatch_DB.esp CoT-WeatherPatch_ESS.esp Vividian - Diverse Weathers.esp Vividian - Diverse Weathers - CoT + PW.esp ESS Patch for CoT DG Patch.esp getSnowy.esp Sonia Follower.esp SplashofRain.esp SpousesEnhanced_Serana.esp SPS - Sexlab Position Selector.esp sr_ifpssl.esp Supreme Fog - CoT.esp TimingIsEverything_RunForYourLives_Patch.esp UIExtensions.esp Unique Uniques.esp UnreadBooksGlow.esp vAutosaveManager.esp Vividian - Torches Preset.esp Vividian - Wearable Lanterns Preset.esp watercolor for enb rwt&rnd.esp When Vampires Attack.esp YourMarketStall.esp Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp solutions combined.esp Sms patches maids of skyrim.esp BetterQuestObjectives Patches.esp RCOTS-Friendchildren.esp RCOTS-Armorpack(english).esp RCOTS-HostilesNPC.esp RCOTS-KidsClothes.esp RCOTS-Megaeyespack.esp RCOTS-Sofia.esp 12FemaleBrows.esp RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp towConversation.esp RCOTS-OhmesRahtRace.esp SkyUI.esp Holidays.esp Katannas.esp Custom Companions.esp Bashed Patch, 0.esp Brevi_MoonlightTales.esp Seductress Serana.esp SexLabWerewolves.esp JemWM.esp SUM.esp here my mod llist so might help u figureing it out. btw i have around 25 custom companions installed but i combined all there esp into 1 along with around 30 differnt armoers/armoer sets. here the tes5edit script i use if anyone else want to try to lower ther load order. just remember mods with scripts combine bad unless they same thing. a good example is i combined all the milk econmy .esp into 1 so instead of 4 esp i have 1.so without that combiner i would have around 300+esp in my load order lol. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37981/? also ed u can add to first post that so far with newsts updated all the esp for milk mod seem safe to combine with tes5edit.
Ed86 Posted April 19, 2015 Author Posted April 19, 2015 If you have a cuirass on, you can milk your character by holding down the notification key for about 5 seconds. Look in Milk Mod Economy's MCM to see what your notification key is set to and change it if you want. If a follower (or other NPC milk maid) is wearing a cuirass, you cast a spell called "Milk-A-Friend" on them. Ed86, Question for you. Is there a way to get the notification key long key press to work on a targeted NPC? It would be nice to not have to "draw weapon" to cast Milk-A-Friend. well then, i guess you should try using it on targeted npc if u haveing mcm issues have u tried starting a game wait till after helgen then install the mod? i remember one of the versions i had a problem with mcm not working so i had to install it after a game was started. once i loaded into the game i waited a good 1min then i saved and loaded up the save(normal save not quick save). on the thing about futa in the 3-28 version wheni got milked i would get a futa semen potion( even thou it had nothing on what it could do and could be consumed) now in 4-12 i dont tget a futa semen potion. Nope that didn't work. However after having thought about it for a bit, and seeing that one of the mods that's recommended for this is iNeed...I wondered if me using and running RND instead was causing the issue. Got rid of that mod, added iNeed, and now everything's working perfectly. So apparently Milk Mod Economy is incompatible with Realistic Needs and Diseases. so... after adding ineed everything works, no loops, mcm shows etc? Yep everything's working perfectly now with iNeed. well, ive removed ineed and everything still works, new game starts after 5-10 seconds, no problems with menues or anything, all supported mods detected. currently have 210 mods in load list, installing through NMM
chajapa Posted April 19, 2015 Posted April 19, 2015 Ed86, Regarding milking a follower using notification key. Does not work for me. Standing practically on followers toes, follower in cross hairs, I see the "Talk to..." and if I press my notification key, I still get it trying to milk player, not target. I tried using just notification key, left Shift, right Shift, both Shifts at the same time. Same result. Is there a trick to this that I'm missing? I have remapped the default notification key to "-" as leaving it on "Esc" makes other things happen (brings up menu for settings)
Ed86 Posted April 19, 2015 Author Posted April 19, 2015 Ed86, Regarding milking a follower using notification key. Does not work for me. Standing practically on followers toes, follower in cross hairs, I see the "Talk to..." and if I press my notification key, I still get it trying to milk player, not target. I tried using just notification key, left Shift, right Shift, both Shifts at the same time. Same result. Is there a trick to this that I'm missing? I have remapped the default notification key to "-" as leaving it on "Esc" makes other things happen (brings up menu for settings) hm... yes guess it was broken during one of the patches
chajapa Posted April 19, 2015 Posted April 19, 2015 DOCTOR! YOU FIXED IT! Thank you. Much better with that working. Now to start another new game.... hehehehe (for no particular reason.... other than making milk maids....)
parruyo Posted April 19, 2015 Posted April 19, 2015 Why show me soScreenShot251.pngScreenShot252.png I have all dlc, schlong, sexlab arouse, and DDA, only true is Zaz. Anyone can me explain, all work fine but i want to know if i miss something.
Ed86 Posted April 20, 2015 Author Posted April 20, 2015 Why show me soScreenShot251.pngScreenShot252.png I have all dlc, schlong, sexlab arouse, and DDA, only true is Zaz.Anyone can me explain, all work fine but i want to know if i miss something. MO or NMM? papyrus logs? load order? source of your translation? for those who do have time to play skyrim(i play gta5 pew-pew): does milk appear in vendor/drop lists?
Starless Aeon Posted April 20, 2015 Posted April 20, 2015 for those who do have time to play skyrim(i play gta5 pew-pew): does milk appear in vendor/drop lists? Not that i know.
Phoebus23 Posted April 20, 2015 Posted April 20, 2015 Yay for MME! I just started playing with it and I'm confused on a few major topics. Is there a readme or a guide somewhere with more detail/info than on the first page? I'm having a difficult time getting this mod running with my setup. I guess my #1 issue is I use EFF. From what I've read here I see there can be a problem but I don't know what the conflict is. I have followers that are vanilla, stand alone and custom. I noticed that there are only a few followers I have that I can get to use the milking machine and start the quest. Is it a faction issue? Is there a patch/workaround/console command/sacrificial goat I can use to make EFF and MME play nice? If not, is there any multi-follower mod that does play nice with MME (and if the answer is "No", then "WTF!?" ) My cowboy needs a herd of milkmaids, gosh dang it! YEE-HAW! Thanks! (>|<)
chajapa Posted April 20, 2015 Posted April 20, 2015 When I tried EFF, I could get the milkmaid into the machine, but I could not LEAVE them in it. I had to stand there and do nothing while they were being milked. It's not just the machines. If I said to a follower, "I need you to do something", and then told them to sit in a chair.... as soon as I untargeted them, they'd get out of the chair and go off doing whatever their AI thought they should be doing. I use AFT. If I tell a follower to get into a machine, she gets in and stays there until I come tell her to follow me again. That being said..... You can also milk them with a milking cuirass. Or even the Mobil Milker. There's a setting in the MCM for MME that will basicaly treat the cuirass like a milking machine in that it will sell the milk. So dress your herd in Milking Cuirass and then milk them! The machines were a wonderful addition for BBP animations, but they don't "animate" the breasts when using HDT which many people are using now for bounce and jiggle. So.... for ME at least, the machines have lost a bit of glory. I believe if you dress them in a cuirass it will make them a milk maid. If not, try JUGs. You can make them a milkmaid from JUGs or you can just go into console and make them equip a Lactacid. So.... lots of options for making them maids and several options for milking them.
Phoebus23 Posted April 20, 2015 Posted April 20, 2015 When I tried EFF, I could get the milkmaid into the machine, but I could not LEAVE them in it. I had to stand there and do nothing while they were being milked. It's not just the machines. If I said to a follower, "I need you to do something", and then told them to sit in a chair.... as soon as I untargeted them, they'd get out of the chair and go off doing whatever their AI thought they should be doing. I use AFT. If I tell a follower to get into a machine, she gets in and stays there until I come tell her to follow me again. That being said..... You can also milk them with a milking cuirass. Or even the Mobil Milker. There's a setting in the MCM for MME that will basicaly treat the cuirass like a milking machine in that it will sell the milk. So dress your herd in Milking Cuirass and then milk them! The machines were a wonderful addition for BBP animations, but they don't "animate" the breasts when using HDT which many people are using now for bounce and jiggle. So.... for ME at least, the machines have lost a bit of glory. I believe if you dress them in a cuirass it will make them a milk maid. If not, try JUGs. You can make them a milkmaid from JUGs or you can just go into console and make them equip a Lactacid. So.... lots of options for making them maids and several options for milking them. Thanks for the speedy reply! EFF has been unstable since the new version went out of beta, LOL. OK, once EFF gets the runaway follower issue in hand, maybe it will settle down enough for MME to do its thang... Are there body types that won't work with the milker? I have a random-ish UNP follower that I tried to throw in the "'Milk-O-Majix'™" and she just stood and stared at me ...although, it might have been because of what my PC was wearing at the time > I also noticed that NPCs that I mind control with EFF don't like to play in there either. Thanks for the help! ...why am I craving a cheeseburger right now?
chajapa Posted April 20, 2015 Posted April 20, 2015 Any body in the game will work. I've personally used UNP, UNPB, UNPBO, 7B, CHSBHC, TBD, CBBE.... you name it. I've probably milked it. I currently use a CBBE HDT body because I like the way it scales. Also doesn't really matter what they're wearing UNLESS they are wearing a devious device that will block milking!
Shadowscale Posted April 20, 2015 Posted April 20, 2015 I've seen milk appear in vendor inventories before. Think I got one as a drop too. Curious if racial milk is possible to appear in leveled lists too.
Guest Posted April 21, 2015 Posted April 21, 2015 if u haveing mcm issues have u tried starting a game wait till after helgen then install the mod? i remember one of the versions i had a problem with mcm not working so i had to install it after a game was started. once i loaded into the game i waited a good 1min then i saved and loaded up the save(normal save not quick save). on the thing about futa in the 3-28 version wheni got milked i would get a futa semen potion( even thou it had nothing on what it could do and could be consumed) now in 4-12 i dont tget a futa semen potion. Nope that didn't work. However after having thought about it for a bit, and seeing that one of the mods that's recommended for this is iNeed...I wondered if me using and running RND instead was causing the issue. Got rid of that mod, added iNeed, and now everything's working perfectly. So apparently Milk Mod Economy is incompatible with Realistic Needs and Diseases. so... after adding ineed everything works, no loops, mcm shows etc? Ed86, I have a request. Could you rebalance the weight of the milk/cum? If a beef stew is .5 "skyrim units" then 4 skyrim units for a single bottle of cum seems abnormally high. hm... indeed, ill reduce cums weight to 1, you can do that in tes edit if you dont want to wait I find empty barrels to dump the bottles in, unless I've had a very bad day, and then I just dump it in a lake. I've found that if you dump enough at once on a road, the earth quakes slightly. But I just came to ask two things, and you can know the mod works perfectly before you read them, so don't have a cow: One The timers in all my later versions are set "Milk (1 second)" "Feeding (60 seconds)" "F machine (1 second)" But, depending upon the version, it's either slow or quick. The current version is slow on my PC, I can go take a shower/make tea and come back to find there are 10 bottles left to milk, Two Peaches (My player) is never empty for more than a few minutes. A fast travel, a short conversation, and suddenly she's feeling heavy/leaking from swollen things, So I figured it would be best for me to just toggle milk production off when not needed (after the first $200K). But I can't sleep so I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask about the wait-function. Could it maybe be an MCM option so milk would just gush out (Because other mods are impatiently waitng). Example: Peaches looks around to see if anyone's coming, then slowly enters the machine. An NPC slowly approaches, with fun on their mind. Peaches came here because the milk market said this was a good place, and if she gets up, the market will drop precipitously (that's another thing)... Too late, she's squeezed out two bottles before (Her plugs vibrate, the NPC demands something, She's grabbed and used for something). If there were an MCM option, She could "gush" occasionally, instead of doling out a bottle every six or seven seconds. 1)well there isnt much i can do, its all skyrim papyrus script engine or your bloated game or weak cpu, for me everything runs fast on my i920, unless multiple DD mods cloaks hit same time and engine freezes 2) erm what? if you dont want to make milk, dont feed lactacid, after few hours of beeing full, milk production will stop I'll give you that your computer must be faster, and much better at math. My PC says (after removing the limit) my player went from zero bottles to 708 (seven hundred-eight) bottles in a couple seconds, after being milked the night before. The cuiriass is put on while milking, or it isn't, depending upon my computer's mood. One milking session it's there, the next (same milk pump) it isn't. And the economy notification selection in MCM lets me de-select it, but it always stays selected afterwards (although the economy notifications have stopped, so it's all good). I download every update, I like your mod, but I flunked math, I think I'm fucked with this mod. But I still like it, so ... --- But immersion aside, and it's very immersive, so of course I want the freaking milk (does your brain hurt yet?) I'd like the "gush" option I mentioned to be able to sell 708 bottles before I get much older. I hope you're in a good mood today.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now