Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ok I got some questions

-What's the natural milk production increase rate during pregnancy with no lactacid added?

-And what's the natural milk production decay rate? And how does it work exactly with other factors?

 

Ya I have milk generation setting set to 0.12 and lactacid decay rate set to 1, so I guess that would contribute to the crazy values I was getting. My goal with this was to get her a certain level of production so that I could be milking her every 6 in game hours but I soon realized it was getting to high (especially when the machines feeds her lactacid) so I resorted to mobile milking so she would not be fed lactacid. This is why I wanted a mechanism to control natural milk production (anti-lactacid, lol) instead of going into the menus. Unless of course the natural milk production decay rate is high enough then that wouldn't be necessary.

per hour

inc 0.06

dec 0.06/2

i think lactacid is something like natural milk production + natural milk production *10

you can check maid debug info for aprox milk generation

if you are no longer pregnant or have lactacid, you'll continue to produce milk if breast not full

if you want to stop, than you'll have to endure w/o milking sometime for milk production to stop and then milk yourself

i think in most cases it'll eventually stop if you have more than 1 milk or more at higher levels

 

 

Gots some more questions

 

- When sp and mp are being drained during milking sessions, what effects does that have on milk production? Or is that just for show?

- During a milking session, with milkmaid milk limit on, a milk generation interval occurs. Is that milk generated supposed to be ignored or is it supposed to be added in? In my case it occasionally gets added in but sometimes its ignored. Only when her capacity is emptied will milk generation be guaranteed. How does that mechanic work exactly?

- So she'll keep increasing natural milk production even if you don't feed her lactacid or is not pregnant while milking her? I mean if I don't milk her those debuffs will disable her, lol. Another reason why I keep those debuffs turned off. Putting a limiter in the menus or introducing an item that reduces natural milk production would delay those debuffs from taking effect. The former is better tho since it would target the other milkmaids.

 

And I still recommend that temporary +0.4 to natural milk production during pregnancies for it would serve as an alternative to having to feed her lactacid (possibly configurable). And if you add in lactacid into the mix you has a steady farm going here.

 

Overall this mod is reaching that point of perfection. Good job man.

 

1)show

2)added, my ssd failed again (i hope its faulty sata port) so i cant tell for sure, but i think its refreshing values betwin milkcycles

3)well in reality you can keep milking females after pregnancy, the more you milk the more they produce or they can use hormones to start milk production w/o pregnancy

this mod is about milking, if you want something that reduces milk production, you should probably make a patch, since im not convinced

 

 

So you say your ssd failed again? Get some samsung ssds, what are you using?

 

By the way im getting some strange reverse flow milk being produced. Also I started to randomly have have milk leaks with torso armor being stripped and back again. happened after the first machine use. Ya im going back to 3/28 hopefully it works.

 

i have crucial mx100 512gb

i thought it was overheating but since crash yesterday i think its not the cause, had similar problem with my Seagate baracuda 7200, since its repeating and ive recently changed my ssd/hdd's setup i really hope its bad sata port, dont want to buy new ssd

 

what?

 

 

maybe your power supply has gone bad and is damaging your connected drives. did you try connecting it in other sata ports or on another computer to see if the ssd is working? if its working then you may have a bad sata port if not your power supply may be bad. you could also try getting a pci e to sata card if its the sata port(s) going bad. two ssd and an hdd going bad, were you using the same ports or different ports? if you were using different ports chances are its a bad power supply.

 

my milkmaids milk keeps fluctuating milk, reversing the flow of milk back and forth. 

also after the first machine use, she started having random milk leak effects and her torso armor is removed during this process and placed back on.

 

no, i have ups, got 20-40 min backup power=)

ive changed sata port, now time will show

 

well it looks like somekind of conflict or script stuck, there are many conditions which stop script if something goes wrong

hm..... are you running SGO? i dont see other way how this can be happening

make a screen shot or something

 

 

no, i don't use sgo. with the mods i have it would be useless. Unfortunately i have deleted my other saves and started a new one and i'll be testing it on the older 3/28 version i have here. i'll report back if i still encounter the bugs otherwise its something to due with the new versions.

Posted

Well for the first time I have seen something go terrable wrong with MME. And sad to say I have no clue why. The mod is technaly working with a snag. In the crafting menu I can craft the milking curass and all the other stuff but, the MCM refuses to show its face and when I "sit" on a milking machine nothing happens. This has only happened in this newest version and I tried it on 2 brand spanking new games after upgrading from the 10-03-2015 version. Same load order and it worked fine before now, not. 

 

Edit: I just remembered there was a few things added to my load list but nothing to drastic them being, Puppet Master, and PM Swallow.

 

Okay I found the problem. It seems that "Puppet Master Swallow" is 100% incompattable with MME. If installed after the MCM has shown up in the list there is a CTD every time trying to access the menu for MME. If installed before the mcm has registered, A.K.A. on a new game it will never show at all.

Posted

 

Well for the first time I have seen something go terrable wrong with MME. And sad to say I have no clue why. The mod is technaly working with a snag. In the crafting menu I can craft the milking curass and all the other stuff but, the MCM refuses to show its face and when I "sit" on a milking machine nothing happens. This has only happened in this newest version and I tried it on 2 brand spanking new games after upgrading from the 10-03-2015 version. Same load order and it worked fine before now, not. 

 

Edit: I just remembered there was a few things added to my load list but nothing to drastic them being, Puppet Master, and PM Swallow.

 

Okay I found the problem. It seems that "Puppet Master Swallow" is 100% incompattable with MME. If installed after the MCM has shown up in the list there is a CTD every time trying to access the menu for MME. If installed before the mcm has registered, A.K.A. on a new game it will never show at all.

 

 

I have both installed and work fine as far as I can see.

 

Posted

 

 

Well for the first time I have seen something go terrable wrong with MME. And sad to say I have no clue why. The mod is technaly working with a snag. In the crafting menu I can craft the milking curass and all the other stuff but, the MCM refuses to show its face and when I "sit" on a milking machine nothing happens. This has only happened in this newest version and I tried it on 2 brand spanking new games after upgrading from the 10-03-2015 version. Same load order and it worked fine before now, not. 

 

Edit: I just remembered there was a few things added to my load list but nothing to drastic them being, Puppet Master, and PM Swallow.

 

Okay I found the problem. It seems that "Puppet Master Swallow" is 100% incompattable with MME. If installed after the MCM has shown up in the list there is a CTD every time trying to access the menu for MME. If installed before the mcm has registered, A.K.A. on a new game it will never show at all.

 

 

I have both installed and work fine as far as I can see.

 

 

 

Then that is odd. For me as soon as I revert to a save game with MME installed but not PMS, MME works just fine. When I try to install it on the same save MME stops functioning all togeather.

Let me ask you this what is the load order you have for PM, PMS, MME, and all the options for MME?

Posted

 

Then that is odd. For me as soon as I revert to a save game with MME installed but not PMS, MME works just fine. When I try to install it on the same save MME stops functioning all togeather.

Let me ask you this what is the load order you have for PM, PMS, MME, and all the options for MME?

 

 

I have:

MME

MMEZaz patch

PM

PMS

 

Posted

 

 

Then that is odd. For me as soon as I revert to a save game with MME installed but not PMS, MME works just fine. When I try to install it on the same save MME stops functioning all togeather.

Let me ask you this what is the load order you have for PM, PMS, MME, and all the options for MME?

 

 

I have:

MME

MMEZaz patch

PM

PMS

 

 

 

Do you have Hearthfires DLC?

 

Posted

Good luck! Maybe that save is messed up, see how it works with a new game.

 

It was 2 things. Yeah that load order worked, I had PM and PMS above MME and CTD every time or no MCM showing at all. Second that save was also borked because of said load order. On a 100% new game every thing works like a charm. Thanks for the help.

 

PS: Before you ask no I don't use LOOT, because from what I have seen it do to my load order was just bonkers. It looked more like a RNG (Random Number Genarator) sorting prossess and 99% of the mods went where I know they would no longer function.

Posted

I know, LOOT never worked for me either. Most of my mods are sexlab related and from what I hear LOOT doesn't have a good record of these mods.

Posted

I know, LOOT never worked for me either. Most of my mods are sexlab related and from what I hear LOOT doesn't have a good record of these mods.

 

Yeah I got a lot of SL mods, some that I patched manualy because they where made before the CC and got abandon. Then there are those that never made it all that far but where still usefull in their own right.

 

And Ed, my appolagies for going off topic.

Posted

So I switched to Extensible Follower Framework and I can't get the maid to stay on the milk machine if I leave the "I want you to do something" interface. Is there a workaround or I have to use AFT.

Posted

So I switched to Extensible Follower Framework and I can't get the maid to stay on the milk machine if I leave the "I want you to do something" interface. Is there a workaround or I have to use AFT.

 

If I remember correctly you have to use the EFF command menus to set them on the milkers. I'm not 100% on that though because it has been a long time since I took any follower along, let alone tried to milk them.

Posted

I've tried a few follower frameworks to see if I could get rid of AFT. But they ALL do that... except AFT. 

I'm not even sure if the vanilla follower system works right because it's been so long since I've gone without a follower framework. 

I might whip up an MO profile with no framework just to see what a vanilla follower does.

 

** EDIT **

OK... tested.

The vanilla follower system leaves them in place when you go off and do something else. So the follower frameworks that DON'T have them stay in place, are implementing that command state incorrectly.

 

And a CUSTOM follower that uses its own follower system, should work properly as well. I have a few of those and can not recall if I've ever thoroughly tested that feature. 

 

Posted

I can say for sure that vanilla does it to. In fact Milk Mod Economy is the reason why I ever installed AFT so that the maids will keep milking.

I never thought I would need a follower framework as I like to do stuff solo. Then came Milk Mod and Sex Slaves...

Posted

** EDIT **

OK... tested.

The vanilla follower system leaves them in place when you go off and do something else. So the follower frameworks that DON'T have them stay in place, are implementing that command state incorrectly.

 

And a CUSTOM follower that uses its own follower system, should work properly as well. I have a few of those and can not recall if I've ever thoroughly tested that feature. 

 

Hmm. I could have sworn that vanilla didn't work. I'm gonna try it too, if it works that would be great.

Posted

Ed86,

Is it possible to detect animation StageStart?

 

Why am I asking?

I've been testing the new Apropos that now has widgets to separate the running descriptions of sex acts into separate spaces. So... player and whatever partner always has widget space #1, another couple going at it gets widget space #2, someone masturbating would get #3, etc. Lots of widgets and doesn't stall the message notification area buffer when lots is going on.

 

ANYWAYS...

In testing I turned on Foreplay animations in SexLab. 

So now if I start a breastfeeding animation, it starts some other foreplay animation and THEN progresses to the breastfeeding animation. No milking happens and I assume it's because MME is looking for a SexLab start sex event.

 

Makes perfect sense.

 

Is there such a thing as a change animation event? Something you can capture when the foreplay transitions to the actual animation requested?

 

If not.... well then I'll just turn off foreplay again, but it's kind of cool now that we can manipulate tags. You can have a foreplay animation end with THIS description (and no orgasm), but also have that same animation play as a normal animation that ends in orgasm and plays THIS-OTHER description instead.

 

I'm good either way.... but thought I'd ask if this is possible.

Posted

Ed86,

Is it possible to detect animation StageStart?

 

Why am I asking?

I've been testing the new Apropos that now has widgets to separate the running descriptions of sex acts into separate spaces. So... player and whatever partner always has widget space #1, another couple going at it gets widget space #2, someone masturbating would get #3, etc. Lots of widgets and doesn't stall the message notification area buffer when lots is going on.

 

ANYWAYS...

In testing I turned on Foreplay animations in SexLab. 

So now if I start a breastfeeding animation, it starts some other foreplay animation and THEN progresses to the breastfeeding animation. No milking happens and I assume it's because MME is looking for a SexLab start sex event.

 

Makes perfect sense.

 

Is there such a thing as a change animation event? Something you can capture when the foreplay transitions to the actual animation requested?

 

If not.... well then I'll just turn off foreplay again, but it's kind of cool now that we can manipulate tags. You can have a foreplay animation end with THIS description (and no orgasm), but also have that same animation play as a normal animation that ends in orgasm and plays THIS-OTHER description instead.

 

I'm good either way.... but thought I'd ask if this is possible.

like this?

Data.rar

Posted

 

Ed86,

Is it possible to detect animation StageStart?

 

 

Why am I asking?

I've been testing the new Apropos that now has widgets to separate the running descriptions of sex acts into separate spaces. So... player and whatever partner always has widget space #1, another couple going at it gets widget space #2, someone masturbating would get #3, etc. Lots of widgets and doesn't stall the message notification area buffer when lots is going on.

 

ANYWAYS...

In testing I turned on Foreplay animations in SexLab. 

So now if I start a breastfeeding animation, it starts some other foreplay animation and THEN progresses to the breastfeeding animation. No milking happens and I assume it's because MME is looking for a SexLab start sex event.

 

Makes perfect sense.

 

Is there such a thing as a change animation event? Something you can capture when the foreplay transitions to the actual animation requested?

 

If not.... well then I'll just turn off foreplay again, but it's kind of cool now that we can manipulate tags. You can have a foreplay animation end with THIS description (and no orgasm), but also have that same animation play as a normal animation that ends in orgasm and plays THIS-OTHER description instead.

 

I'm good either way.... but thought I'd ask if this is possible.

 

like this?

 

 

YOU are my fucking HERO today, sir!

That appears to be working perfectly.

 

Now I can have my cake and eat her too.. I mean eat IT too.... with MILK!

 

:)

 

** EDIT **

OK, ran through several test runs and not one hiccup. Works absolutely perfectly. And if you happen to get the breastfeeding animation as FOREPLAY when you've used JUGs to tell her you'd like to milk her... it results in some extended milking time! :) (for those cows with exceptional ... uh.... capacity...)

 

Seriously though, this is excellent. It runs flawlessly so far. I'm going to keep it ... heheheh

 

Posted

 

Hey ed, lol, didn't know you checked other mods support topics. Thanks for the help man, that update worked perfectly.

 

Now as you can see, your mod is absolutely great and I have been playing with your mod for a while now but it does need some fine tuning so if possible I like to make some suggestions.

 

- Make normal milk only restore health while race based milk would add one or two specific traits for example: nord milk gives frost resistance and restores stamina. Now I say this because there are to many effects on the milk that sometimes it becomes hard to read and it is simply not necessary.

6) reading is bad for eyes, are you not alchemist? just drink it and if you survive you'll know whats inside

i might add simple milk that'll give only boost to main race skill for few min

 

well now that im adding simple milk, i think ill better leave as it is, it doesn't really solve anything but allowing you to read useless descriptions

some racial milk become useless and worthless while others are OP, it needs a lot of balancing and that makes my head hurt so screw it, its fine as it is

Posted

 

 

Hey ed, lol, didn't know you checked other mods support topics. Thanks for the help man, that update worked perfectly.

 

Now as you can see, your mod is absolutely great and I have been playing with your mod for a while now but it does need some fine tuning so if possible I like to make some suggestions.

 

- Make normal milk only restore health while race based milk would add one or two specific traits for example: nord milk gives frost resistance and restores stamina. Now I say this because there are to many effects on the milk that sometimes it becomes hard to read and it is simply not necessary.

6) reading is bad for eyes, are you not alchemist? just drink it and if you survive you'll know whats inside

i might add simple milk that'll give only boost to main race skill for few min

 

well now that im adding simple milk, i think ill better leave as it is, it doesn't really solve anything but allowing you to read useless descriptions

some racial milk become useless and worthless while others are OP, it needs a lot of balancing and that makes my head hurt so screw it, its fine as it is

 

 

lol Let me help you with the thinking. Since your adding simple milk, i'm assuming your replacing all those other different normal milk with one simple milk. If so, in my opinion thats a smart move right there. It saves you time having to go back for future edits. That being said i would recommend the same for racial milk but then again thats your call, you decide. I would go even further and say one milk to fit each race instead of having a simple milk. This racial milk would only have slight boost in your stats instead of the ones below.
 
On the effects of the simple milk, i'm guessing your atleast adding some restore health in there. May i suggest a simple “restores 50 health”. Your bound to get plenty of these especially when your milkmaid levels up. Over time the effect of 50+ health becomes less and less as your character becomes stronger and you will need to consume more and more. Or you could make it 25+ health and multiply that by 4 (100) for racial milk.
 
Now for the racial milk:
Atlmer: fortify magicka by 50 + 50% faster magicka regeneration + simple milk effects
Argonian: 50% disease resistance + 50% faster health regeneration + simple milk effects
Bosmer: 50% disease resistance + 50% poison resistance + simple milk effects
Breton: 25% magic resistance + 50% conjuration spell duration + simple milk effects
Dunmer: 50% fire resistance + 25% reduced destruction spell cost + simple milk effects
Imperial: imperial luck* + 50% restoration spell strength + simple milk effects
Khajiit: 15 more damage to unarmed combat + 25% stronger sneak + simple milk effects
Nord: 50% frost resistance + restores 100 stamina + simple milk effects
Orsimer: 50% stronger physical damage** + fortify heavy armor by 25% + simple milk effects
Redguard: 50% poison resistance + 50% faster Stamina regeneration + simple milk effects
Werewolf: 50% stronger physical damage + detect life + simple milk effects
Vampire: 50% frost resistance + 25% reduced illusion spell cost + simple milk effects
Succubus: 50% destruction spell strength + 50% illusion spell strength + simple milk effects
 
*if you can't add imperial luck as a temporary effect or a similar effect then just add “fortify one-handed by 25%” or just use any of the skills listed under imperial at elder scrolls' wikia (what i used for reference)
 
**if you can't add said effect simply put 100% faster health regenation. Orcs are ment to be played as a tank and such.
 
While i did write the effects that would go into the racial milk, that would not be how i would write them as a description. Let me know if you need the descrictions as well. all race milk should have 30 second duration for their effects.
 
As an alchemist i can craft potions which render these racial milk useless so while in the beginning they may seem strong (which i doubt since spells, skills and such scale accordingly) in the end they are useless compared to the potions you can craft (oh and alchemist do need reading lol). Besides in the beginning, you won't have a reliable supply of racial milk since your a lower level milkmaid or may have a lower level milkmaid, unless of course you CHEAT!? (lol). Then again i don't mind if you won't change it since i just sell them anyways. And i have no use for them since i disable the debuff effects, especially now that lactacid is now sold seperately.
Posted

Great mod! Is there any way I could let the milking cuirass milk the player and followers automatically?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...