Ed86 Posted February 13, 2015 Author Posted February 13, 2015 Something like THIS ?yes thats it, now need to apply arousal to it =) for the times when friendly NPCs(female) are really happy to see you hm... wait i thought i saw it like few weeks ago and this looks too old
Saeros Posted February 13, 2015 Posted February 13, 2015 I wanted to try this mod... http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/416-sexlab-hormones-2015-01-17/ I'm not sure it's compatible with MME.. it change many nodes netimmerse.. and weight..
Karretch Posted February 13, 2015 Posted February 13, 2015 How's this thing detect SGO preg? I've got 31 in me, odd number I know but I tried adding another to see if MME would then trigger it but it's not. I'm assuming there's a minimum stone size, yeah?
chajapa Posted February 13, 2015 Posted February 13, 2015 How's this thing detect SGO preg? I've got 31 in me, odd number I know but I tried adding another to see if MME would then trigger it but it's not. I'm assuming there's a minimum stone size, yeah? Doesn't seem to be detecting SGO preg yet. There are a couple of metrics being checked and either one of them SHOULD be working, but... I'm not seeing a correct result either. Ed86 is working on this but it's not real high on his priority list as he doesn't use SGO.
Ed86 Posted February 13, 2015 Author Posted February 13, 2015 How's this thing detect SGO preg? I've got 31 in me, odd number I know but I tried adding another to see if MME would then trigger it but it's not. I'm assuming there's a minimum stone size, yeah? How's this thing detect SGO preg? I've got 31 in me, odd number I know but I tried adding another to see if MME would then trigger it but it's not. I'm assuming there's a minimum stone size, yeah? Doesn't seem to be detecting SGO preg yet. There are a couple of metrics being checked and either one of them SHOULD be working, but... I'm not seeing a correct result either. Ed86 is working on this but it's not real high on his priority list as he doesn't use SGO. i didnt find any value or spell that define actor pregnant in that mod, if suggested above doesnt work then ... w/e
fireshot Posted February 13, 2015 Posted February 13, 2015 A request, if no one minds,Add effect to 'female cum' bottle:1. cure disease2. cure poisonThank you
chajapa Posted February 13, 2015 Posted February 13, 2015 How's this thing detect SGO preg? I've got 31 in me, odd number I know but I tried adding another to see if MME would then trigger it but it's not. I'm assuming there's a minimum stone size, yeah? How's this thing detect SGO preg? I've got 31 in me, odd number I know but I tried adding another to see if MME would then trigger it but it's not. I'm assuming there's a minimum stone size, yeah? Doesn't seem to be detecting SGO preg yet. There are a couple of metrics being checked and either one of them SHOULD be working, but... I'm not seeing a correct result either. Ed86 is working on this but it's not real high on his priority list as he doesn't use SGO. i didnt find any value or spell that define actor pregnant in that mod, if suggested above doesnt work then ... w/e Maybe darkconsole can shed some light on this...
Guest Jenova23 Posted February 13, 2015 Posted February 13, 2015 You should add a body slide option for the milk leak animation if it's possible, it doesn't look right with big breasts. It would also be cool if there was a sex option maybe doggy style? While there in that position instead of the machine doing all the work.
Yuni Posted February 13, 2015 Posted February 13, 2015 thats is why fixed milk production options there, you get 1 milk every 3 hours or maybe i should make lactacid last longer? hmmmm... oh i got just some ideas, and since you like problems, you'll get them =) As the song goes, hit me with your best shot. ;3 Fire away! Mmn, I'd be happy with fixed production I suppose if I could set it higher. But I digress, I look forwards to seeing what those ideas are! I loved the drug-like relationship between the player and the milk-pump/lactacid before, but I'm sure not everyone agrees with me. My fursona's done some time acting like livestock when it comes to milk, so I'm particularly fond of this mod... especially with JUGS letting me breastfeed people. Edit: Oh my! I just read the update notes. Lactacid only decays from boobgasm now? Oh that's... that'll do nicely. That will do... very nicely. I'm going to try that out when I get home, yes I am. This should be fun.
chajapa Posted February 13, 2015 Posted February 13, 2015 Ed86, Does this help with the SGO preg check thingie? darkconsole's response to my question about how to check preg in SGO... GetModByName check is actually unneeded with StorageUtil. If you need that to run fast you may want to omit it. Float gweight = StorageUtil.GetFloatValue(who,"SGO.Gem.Weight",missing=0.0) ;; -or- ;; Int gcount = StorageUtil.FloatListCount(who,"SGO.Gem.List") Weight check may probably be [consistently] faster. I haven't looked at the sourcecode for StorageUtil to know if its really counting or returning a precalculated result. You have to use the same type function, StorageUtil will let you have multiples of the same name if they are different types. SetFloatValue(none,"mine") is a different variable than SetIntvalue(none,"mine") even though they have the same name. I also believe it is case insensitive.
Yuni Posted February 13, 2015 Posted February 13, 2015 Edit: Okay, I thought there was a typo when there wasn't. This seems VERY fun! Thank you so very much for listening to me and updating!
Ed86 Posted February 14, 2015 Author Posted February 14, 2015 A request, if no one minds, Add effect to 'female cum' bottle: 1. cure disease 2. cure poison Thank you i dont think so You should add a body slide option for the milk leak animation if it's possible, it doesn't look right with big breasts. It would also be cool if there was a sex option maybe doggy style? While there in that position instead of the machine doing all the work. i have no idea how, go on try your self what sex option? this mod is not about sex, screw that machine, you can always use hands unless you are a dragon Ed86, Does this help with the SGO preg check thingie? darkconsole's response to my question about how to check preg in SGO... GetModByName check is actually unneeded with StorageUtil. If you need that to run fast you may want to omit it. Float gweight = StorageUtil.GetFloatValue(who,"SGO.Gem.Weight",missing=0.0) ;; -or- ;; Int gcount = StorageUtil.FloatListCount(who,"SGO.Gem.List") Weight check may probably be [consistently] faster. I haven't looked at the sourcecode for StorageUtil to know if its really counting or returning a precalculated result. You have to use the same type function, StorageUtil will let you have multiples of the same name if they are different types. SetFloatValue(none,"mine") is a different variable than SetIntvalue(none,"mine") even though they have the same name. I also believe it is case insensitive. well right now its: ;SoulGem Oven if Game.GetModbyName("soulgem-oven.esp") != 255 if GetIntValue(akActor, "SGO.Gem.List", missing = 0) > 0 || GetIntValue(akActor, "SGO.Gem.Weight", missing = 0) > 0 Return True endif endif go try
Ed86 Posted February 14, 2015 Author Posted February 14, 2015 on a side note: now that i started fresh college mage game with hardcore options in ineed, frostfall, RRR, everyday in skyrim costs 500-1000 gold to survive. Screw those dungeons! Farms raiding for potatoes and cabbage, whoring, becoming pregnant and selling milk are the only profits enough to get some food for my fresh succubi mage, at least i managed to buy my self a tent - saving 80-200g for rooms in inn
Ed86 Posted February 14, 2015 Author Posted February 14, 2015 hm... apparently ineed doesn't support milks and cum bottles for thirst, oh well ... ive got a fix for that, to update or not to update.... now can save a fortune on buying drinks for follower
chajapa Posted February 14, 2015 Posted February 14, 2015 A request, if no one minds, Add effect to 'female cum' bottle: 1. cure disease 2. cure poison Thank you i dont think so You should add a body slide option for the milk leak animation if it's possible, it doesn't look right with big breasts. It would also be cool if there was a sex option maybe doggy style? While there in that position instead of the machine doing all the work. i have no idea how, go on try your self what sex option? this mod is not about sex, screw that machine, you can always use hands unless you are a dragon Ed86, Does this help with the SGO preg check thingie? darkconsole's response to my question about how to check preg in SGO... GetModByName check is actually unneeded with StorageUtil. If you need that to run fast you may want to omit it. Float gweight = StorageUtil.GetFloatValue(who,"SGO.Gem.Weight",missing=0.0) ;; -or- ;; Int gcount = StorageUtil.FloatListCount(who,"SGO.Gem.List") Weight check may probably be [consistently] faster. I haven't looked at the sourcecode for StorageUtil to know if its really counting or returning a precalculated result. You have to use the same type function, StorageUtil will let you have multiples of the same name if they are different types. SetFloatValue(none,"mine") is a different variable than SetIntvalue(none,"mine") even though they have the same name. I also believe it is case insensitive. well right now its: ;SoulGem Oven if Game.GetModbyName("soulgem-oven.esp") != 255 if GetIntValue(akActor, "SGO.Gem.List", missing = 0) > 0 || GetIntValue(akActor, "SGO.Gem.Weight", missing = 0) > 0 Return True endif endif go try I did try. With 2015-02-13 version... SGO preg still not working. How about something like this: ;Soul Gem Oven Float gweight = StorageUtil.GetFloatValue(akActor,"SGO.Gem.Weight",missing=0.0) if gweight > 0 Return True endif Retrieve the float from StorageUtil?
Ed86 Posted February 14, 2015 Author Posted February 14, 2015 A request, if no one minds, Add effect to 'female cum' bottle: 1. cure disease 2. cure poison Thank you i dont think so You should add a body slide option for the milk leak animation if it's possible, it doesn't look right with big breasts. It would also be cool if there was a sex option maybe doggy style? While there in that position instead of the machine doing all the work. i have no idea how, go on try your self what sex option? this mod is not about sex, screw that machine, you can always use hands unless you are a dragon Ed86, Does this help with the SGO preg check thingie? darkconsole's response to my question about how to check preg in SGO... GetModByName check is actually unneeded with StorageUtil. If you need that to run fast you may want to omit it. Float gweight = StorageUtil.GetFloatValue(who,"SGO.Gem.Weight",missing=0.0) ;; -or- ;; Int gcount = StorageUtil.FloatListCount(who,"SGO.Gem.List") Weight check may probably be [consistently] faster. I haven't looked at the sourcecode for StorageUtil to know if its really counting or returning a precalculated result. You have to use the same type function, StorageUtil will let you have multiples of the same name if they are different types. SetFloatValue(none,"mine") is a different variable than SetIntvalue(none,"mine") even though they have the same name. I also believe it is case insensitive. well right now its: ;SoulGem Oven if Game.GetModbyName("soulgem-oven.esp") != 255 if GetIntValue(akActor, "SGO.Gem.List", missing = 0) > 0 || GetIntValue(akActor, "SGO.Gem.Weight", missing = 0) > 0 Return True endif endif go try I did try. With 2015-02-13 version... SGO preg still not working. How about something like this: ;Soul Gem Oven Float gweight = StorageUtil.GetFloatValue(akActor,"SGO.Gem.Weight",missing=0.0) if gweight > 0 Return True endif Retrieve the float from StorageUtil? maybe, go on and try , you got sources
chajapa Posted February 14, 2015 Posted February 14, 2015 A request, if no one minds, Add effect to 'female cum' bottle: 1. cure disease 2. cure poison Thank you i dont think so You should add a body slide option for the milk leak animation if it's possible, it doesn't look right with big breasts. It would also be cool if there was a sex option maybe doggy style? While there in that position instead of the machine doing all the work. i have no idea how, go on try your self what sex option? this mod is not about sex, screw that machine, you can always use hands unless you are a dragon Ed86, Does this help with the SGO preg check thingie? darkconsole's response to my question about how to check preg in SGO... GetModByName check is actually unneeded with StorageUtil. If you need that to run fast you may want to omit it. Float gweight = StorageUtil.GetFloatValue(who,"SGO.Gem.Weight",missing=0.0) ;; -or- ;; Int gcount = StorageUtil.FloatListCount(who,"SGO.Gem.List") Weight check may probably be [consistently] faster. I haven't looked at the sourcecode for StorageUtil to know if its really counting or returning a precalculated result. You have to use the same type function, StorageUtil will let you have multiples of the same name if they are different types. SetFloatValue(none,"mine") is a different variable than SetIntvalue(none,"mine") even though they have the same name. I also believe it is case insensitive. well right now its: ;SoulGem Oven if Game.GetModbyName("soulgem-oven.esp") != 255 if GetIntValue(akActor, "SGO.Gem.List", missing = 0) > 0 || GetIntValue(akActor, "SGO.Gem.Weight", missing = 0) > 0 Return True endif endif go try I did try. With 2015-02-13 version... SGO preg still not working. How about something like this: ;Soul Gem Oven Float gweight = StorageUtil.GetFloatValue(akActor,"SGO.Gem.Weight",missing=0.0) if gweight > 0 Return True endif Retrieve the float from StorageUtil? maybe, go on and try , you got sources ok, well I tried, but I get errors trying to compile about slaframeworkscr like it's not there... can't reference... whatever. When I load it I have Skyrim, update, SexLab, Zaz Animation pack checked... when I got the error I thought maybe I needed SexLab aroused in there too so I started over and added that one in.... still error on compile related to slaframeworkscr. So... obviously... I'm not very good at this *edit* ACK! SexLab Aroused is a BSA... I need to unpack it?
Ed86 Posted February 14, 2015 Author Posted February 14, 2015 A request, if no one minds, Add effect to 'female cum' bottle: 1. cure disease 2. cure poison Thank you i dont think so You should add a body slide option for the milk leak animation if it's possible, it doesn't look right with big breasts. It would also be cool if there was a sex option maybe doggy style? While there in that position instead of the machine doing all the work. i have no idea how, go on try your self what sex option? this mod is not about sex, screw that machine, you can always use hands unless you are a dragon Ed86, Does this help with the SGO preg check thingie? darkconsole's response to my question about how to check preg in SGO... GetModByName check is actually unneeded with StorageUtil. If you need that to run fast you may want to omit it. Float gweight = StorageUtil.GetFloatValue(who,"SGO.Gem.Weight",missing=0.0) ;; -or- ;; Int gcount = StorageUtil.FloatListCount(who,"SGO.Gem.List") Weight check may probably be [consistently] faster. I haven't looked at the sourcecode for StorageUtil to know if its really counting or returning a precalculated result. You have to use the same type function, StorageUtil will let you have multiples of the same name if they are different types. SetFloatValue(none,"mine") is a different variable than SetIntvalue(none,"mine") even though they have the same name. I also believe it is case insensitive. well right now its: ;SoulGem Oven if Game.GetModbyName("soulgem-oven.esp") != 255 if GetIntValue(akActor, "SGO.Gem.List", missing = 0) > 0 || GetIntValue(akActor, "SGO.Gem.Weight", missing = 0) > 0 Return True endif endif go try I did try. With 2015-02-13 version... SGO preg still not working. How about something like this: ;Soul Gem Oven Float gweight = StorageUtil.GetFloatValue(akActor,"SGO.Gem.Weight",missing=0.0) if gweight > 0 Return True endif Retrieve the float from StorageUtil? maybe, go on and try , you got sources ok, well I tried, but I get errors trying to compile about slaframeworkscr like it's not there... can't reference... whatever. When I load it I have Skyrim, update, SexLab, Zaz Animation pack checked... when I got the error I thought maybe I needed SexLab aroused in there too so I started over and added that one in.... still error on compile related to slaframeworkscr. So... obviously... I'm not very good at this *edit* ACK! SexLab Aroused is a BSA... I need to unpack it? yes
chajapa Posted February 14, 2015 Posted February 14, 2015 Ed86, That worked! I recompiled , went into a save with a "fresh" character. Just out of Helgen. Cast irresistably attractive on Ralof and on my player.... sexy time ensued... "Erotiq is incubating another gem (1)" Next time MME updated, I got the "Erotiq becomes a Milk Maid" message. SO.... now I have a dumb question or 2. (You KNEW it was gonna happen...) How does this affect milk production and whatever? OR does it only serve to make her a milk maid if she gets pregnant? ** EDIT ** Adding to this... It also detects that my follower is pregnant. That works. BUT... getting the follower pregnant, did not make her a Milk Maid. That part I had to do in the usual way. Once she was a milk maid, her pregnancy showed up in the MCM.
yunghumma Posted February 14, 2015 Posted February 14, 2015 SKSE is up to 1.7.2 now, not sure if that will help. Have you tried the console command :- setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1 It forces MCM to relook for all mods with MCM options If you were replying to me, yes, I already have 1.7.2 of SKSE. Upon entering that command the game crashed. What do? Update: Entered that code a couple more times and it didn't do anything. MME doesn't show up in MCM still. My boner is sadder than ever.
MasterPiece300 Posted February 14, 2015 Posted February 14, 2015 i found a bug in this mod. i recently installed psq and when i milk my character i get succubus milk but when i milk my other milk maids i also get succubus milk instead of the race based milk.
The Matrix Prime Posted February 15, 2015 Posted February 15, 2015 I really like this mod and have been enjoying it and I want to thank everybody that had put some much hard work into and the people who have tested it for bugs. Great job guys. Really. I do have a couple of critiques or at least some elements of this mod that I don't understand. "Engorged Breasts" activates penalties really early, I mean REALLY early. My character right now has the ability to contain up to 12 bottles of milk in her breasts, yet "Engorged Breasts" penalties will start to kick in before she's even half full. The only reason for this (assuming its not a glitch on my computer) seems to be to pointlessly punish the player character for having become a milkmaid, near as I can figure out. Breasts aren't "engorged" until they're full and overflowing; the "Engorged Breasts" penalties should only come into play once her breasts are full and she needs to be milked. as in: "they're full now and you need to milk dem tities or they'll get in your way". Is it really the mod's intent for you to have to run back to town everytime your character has 2 bottles worth of milk in her breasts just to avoid the engorged penalties? I looked for a way to customize this in the MCM, but I couldn't find anything. "Exhaustion Debuff" is a walloping SIX PLUS hours (despite the fact that the mod tell you that your character just needs a "nap" - not a solid 6+ hours night sleep) just to make it go away. By which time, of course, the breasts have filled again. The whole point of wearing the parasite armors was to have it milk your character while dungeon-delving so she wouldn't have to race back into town to get rid of the "Engorged Breasts" penalties. But the 6+ hours totally makes them pointless now. It seems to me the "nap" should only be a hour - that way your character's breasts haven't had time to fill again already. Again, I looked for a way to tweak that in the MCM, but I couldn't find anything. The Mobile Milker Armor isn't Mobile. I specifically downloaded the Mobile Milker Armor so that my character could milk herself wherever she happened to be when her breasts became full. I expected some sort of penalty(s), such as reduced milk quality or maybe only half as many bottles, maybe only being able to do it once a day, no enhanced milk or something like that. But it seems (unless, again, it a glitch on my computer) that it DOESN'T serve as a "mobile" milker at all, instead its seemingly a useless alternate harness for the regular milking machines. Am I missing something? After wearing a parasite armor for a good number of days (I have no idea how many, a LOT) the parasite armor sent my character into a milk producing overdrive - which is really cool. Props to whomever came up with that idea. However dealing with it is very inefficient. The effect simply instant-refills your character's breasts the moment she gets out of the milk pumping machine - so you have to endlessly milk her, stop milking her, milk her again, stop milking her, milk her, stop milking her, milk her again, stop milking her, milk her, stop milking her, milk her again, stop milking her, milk her, stop milking her, milk her again, stop milking her, milk her, stop milking her, milk her again, stop milking her, milk her, stop milking her, milk her again, stop milking her . . . etc. etc. All with no idea how many times its going to take. I tried just leaving her in the machine, but she wouldn't refill until she got out. Ideally, you should be able to put her in the machine once and wait until she is finally done. It may take awhile, but at least you don't constantly have to keep getting in and out of the machine. For example: say your character can currently hold up to 8 bottles of milk in her breasts, but the parasite armor has sent her breasts into overload. MCM ought to show that your character has, say, 40 bottles worth of milk currently in her (regardless of her max) because of the overdrive effect. So you put her in the machine and then, I dunno, go make a sandwich or something, use the bathroom, pay your bills or whatever. Then when she's done you are all set to go and didn't have to micromanage the whole affair. It would be nice to have the updates that tell you about the conditions of your characters breasts and the current milking stages separate from the updates about the milk market. Because while I like to know how my character's breasts are doing and how much milk the machine has milked so far - I don't really care about what town wants what, they won't wanted it by the time I get there anyway and most of the time I don't have the kind of milk they want. I'd like to turn that part off, but keep the rest. There doesn't seem to be an automatic shut off for the milking machine, unless you're a masochist and have the pain effect turned on. I'm not criticizing anyone who has that particular fetish, but it would be nice if the machine automatically ended the animation once your character's breasts where empty or at least gave you a messaging telling you that its finished, without the pain feature being turned on. Because if you blinked when its giving its reports on how much milk its taken, you don't always know that its done unless you check the MCM. While having the pain feature on might be more realistic, I don't have my character as a milk maid to "hurt" her, I mean it as more of a sexual experience. Plus. you know, milk! And lastly, how exactly does the Enhanced Milk (or the Special Milk as we all call it) work exactly? I know it suppose to happen whenever the milkmaid has a orgasm/boobgasm but aside from happening once the very first time my character used the milking machine, its never happened again. What control this? I thought maybe it was Sexlab Arousal, but regardless of whether she's had sex, her "desires are driving her" or if she needs sex, she's never orgasmed/boobgasmed again. I looked for options in the MCM but I couldn't find anything. This isn't meant to be a rant or a list of everything "wrong" with the mod - its mostly the stuff that I don't understand. Perhaps there are good reasons for why things are the way the are (scripting needs for example) or maybe I just misunderstand some things (very likely). Or, probably, a lot of this may still be a work-in-progress. If anyone could enlighten me on some of this, I'd appreciate it. Otherwise I hope this is just a helpful list of things the mod could use some tweaks on. Additionally I noticed the supported armors now include Tentacle Armor (by DixiePig) which is really cool, but might I suggest using Tentacle Parasite instead? This isn't meant to be a shameless plug, I just prefer using an esp. file that doesn't require using the console to get the item. Tentacle Parasite adds the "armor" into the game world; plus allows you to have both versions simultaneously, which Tentacle Armor does not. Otherwise its the exact same thing. (I'd even be willing to write some Mehrune Dagon inspired stories for it.)
khrenj Posted February 15, 2015 Posted February 15, 2015 The Matrix Prime, thanks for this, with my poor English I just can't write something long and detailed like your post. So I second this.
Karretch Posted February 15, 2015 Posted February 15, 2015 I really like this mod and have been enjoying it and I want to thank everybody that had put some much hard work into and the people who have tested it for bugs. Great job guys. Really. I do have a couple of critiques or at least some elements of this mod that I don't understand. "Engorged Breasts" activates penalties really early, I mean REALLY early. My character right now has the ability to contain up to 12 bottles of milk in her breasts, yet "Engorged Breasts" penalties will start to kick in before she's even half full. The only reason for this (assuming its not a glitch on my computer) seems to be to pointlessly punish the player character for having become a milkmaid, near as I can figure out. Breasts aren't "engorged" until they're full and overflowing; the "Engorged Breasts" penalties should only come into play once her breasts are full and she needs to be milked. as in: "they're full now and you need to milk dem tities or they'll get in your way". Is it really the mod's intent for you to have to run back to town everytime your character has 2 bottles worth of milk in her breasts just to avoid the engorged penalties? I looked for a way to customize this in the MCM, but I couldn't find anything. "Exhaustion Debuff" is a walloping SIX PLUS hours (despite the fact that the mod tell you that your character just needs a "nap" - not a solid 6+ hours night sleep) just to make it go away. By which time, of course, the breasts have filled again. The whole point of wearing the parasite armors was to have it milk your character while dungeon-delving so she wouldn't have to race back into town to get rid of the "Engorged Breasts" penalties. But the 6+ hours totally makes them pointless now. It seems to me the "nap" should only be a hour - that way your character's breasts haven't had time to fill again already. Again, I looked for a way to tweak that in the MCM, but I couldn't find anything. The Mobile Milker Armor isn't Mobile. I specifically downloaded the Mobile Milker Armor so that my character could milk herself wherever she happened to be when her breasts became full. I expected some sort of penalty(s), such as reduced milk quality or maybe only half as many bottles, maybe only being able to do it once a day, no enhanced milk or something like that. But it seems (unless, again, it a glitch on my computer) that it DOESN'T serve as a "mobile" milker at all, instead its seemingly a useless alternate harness for the regular milking machines. Am I missing something? After wearing a parasite armor for a good number of days (I have no idea how many, a LOT) the parasite armor sent my character into a milk producing overdrive - which is really cool. Props to whomever came up with that idea. However dealing with it is very inefficient. The effect simply instant-refills your character's breasts the moment she gets out of the milk pumping machine - so you have to endlessly milk her, stop milking her, milk her again, stop milking her, milk her, stop milking her, milk her again, stop milking her, milk her, stop milking her, milk her again, stop milking her, milk her, stop milking her, milk her again, stop milking her, milk her, stop milking her, milk her again, stop milking her, milk her, stop milking her, milk her again, stop milking her . . . etc. etc. All with no idea how many times its going to take. I tried just leaving her in the machine, but she wouldn't refill until she got out. Ideally, you should be able to put her in the machine once and wait until she is finally done. It may take awhile, but at least you don't constantly have to keep getting in and out of the machine. For example: say your character can currently hold up to 8 bottles of milk in her breasts, but the parasite armor has sent her breasts into overload. MCM ought to show that your character has, say, 40 bottles worth of milk currently in her (regardless of her max) because of the overdrive effect. So you put her in the machine and then, I dunno, go make a sandwich or something, use the bathroom, pay your bills or whatever. Then when she's done you are all set to go and didn't have to micromanage the whole affair. It would be nice to have the updates that tell you about the conditions of your characters breasts and the current milking stages separate from the updates about the milk market. Because while I like to know how my character's breasts are doing and how much milk the machine has milked so far - I don't really care about what town wants what, they won't wanted it by the time I get there anyway and most of the time I don't have the kind of milk they want. I'd like to turn that part off, but keep the rest. There doesn't seem to be an automatic shut off for the milking machine, unless you're a masochist and have the pain effect turned on. I'm not criticizing anyone who has that particular fetish, but it would be nice if the machine automatically ended the animation once your character's breasts where empty or at least gave you a messaging telling you that its finished, without the pain feature being turned on. Because if you blinked when its giving its reports on how much milk its taken, you don't always know that its done unless you check the MCM. While having the pain feature on might be more realistic, I don't have my character as a milk maid to "hurt" her, I mean it as more of a sexual experience. Plus. you know, milk! And lastly, how exactly does the Enhanced Milk (or the Special Milk as we all call it) work exactly? I know it suppose to happen whenever the milkmaid has a orgasm/boobgasm but aside from happening once the very first time my character used the milking machine, its never happened again. What control this? I thought maybe it was Sexlab Arousal, but regardless of whether she's had sex, her "desires are driving her" or if she needs sex, she's never orgasmed/boobgasmed again. I looked for options in the MCM but I couldn't find anything. This isn't meant to be a rant or a list of everything "wrong" with the mod - its mostly the stuff that I don't understand. Perhaps there are good reasons for why things are the way the are (scripting needs for example) or maybe I just misunderstand some things (very likely). Or, probably, a lot of this may still be a work-in-progress. If anyone could enlighten me on some of this, I'd appreciate it. Otherwise I hope this is just a helpful list of things the mod could use some tweaks on. Additionally I noticed the supported armors now include Tentacle Armor (by DixiePig) which is really cool, but might I suggest using Tentacle Parasite instead? This isn't meant to be a shameless plug, I just prefer using an esp. file that doesn't require using the console to get the item. Tentacle Parasite adds the "armor" into the game world; plus allows you to have both versions simultaneously, which Tentacle Armor does not. Otherwise its the exact same thing. (I'd even be willing to write some Mehrune Dagon inspired stories for it.) To answer the enhanced thing, inadvertently answered with my confusion of how to get semen. You need to have an orgasm in the machine by letting arousal get to max from the machine pumping away with the appendage.
yunghumma Posted February 15, 2015 Posted February 15, 2015 I'm sorry if I'm excessively bumping this thread or anything but I really need help with this issue. I have no idea what to do. I can use milking machines and wear the milking cuirass, but as far as I know I'm not collecting any milk, and Milk Mod Economy will not show up when I open MCM. All it shows are ZaZ Animation Pack, Sexlab, Sexlab Aroused, and SkyUI. There is no MME option. I tried the setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1 script but it didn't do anything. I tried waiting for over an hour for it to load and I tried loading/saving many saves to no avail. I've tried both 1.7.1 and 1.7.2 versions of SKSE and it makes no difference what version I use. Both me and my dingus are in dire need of help.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now