I'm a bit bored at work today.. I began to "play" with photoshop and create a different bottle of milk for each race (and different meshes).. :P

This is the first trial (Nord race)

D6LYmZ1.jpg

Ed, could interest you?

not really, since it would be pain in ass to change all bottles meshes and textures and make that all to work, and thats only in theory, since i dont know how hard it will be in reality

Is it possble to make more detailed descriptions for (de)buffs effects, i.e. with numbers? I mean an "active effect tab" in magic menu.

Enhanced milk have so many effects that it is hard to read this tiny letters in item's description (in inventory). I just can't suggest what to do with this. May be to to decrease number of effects?

Is it possible to decrease a minimum value for poll interval? Now it is 1 hour, with standard time scale (1:20) it is just 3 min, but with 1:6 it is 10 min. For example, I milked my character in Solitude and then walked to Whiterun. And unmilked debuff was gone away only near Rorikstead (it looks like poll interval even more than 10 min).

PS: Ed86, I posted this a couple of pages before, may be you missed this. Sorry for my English, automatic translation from Russian is even worse than this.

may be you missed my reply: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/36908-milk-mod-economy-2015-02-14/?p=1083011

debuff clearly states that it reduces your stats by X (4*debufflevel)

you could try speaking russian then

Oh, I really missed that, sorry.

About milk effects: I meant that Skyrim doesn't add scrolling for long messages (as in Fallout NV for example) but just scale letters. So it is very hard to read milk buff description because strong types milk have so many effects and therefore letters are so tiny.

На картинке видно (1680х1050, PNG, чтоб была чёткая картинка): http://postimg.org/image/dzwkhdw6n/

Перевод сделал для себя, но вот этих строчек, что в описании эффектов, в ESP-файле нет. И в переводе интерфейса тоже нет (я его вообще не переводил, т.к. там только MCM). Т.е. я так понял, это длинное описание собирается из кусочков описаний отдельных эффектов ? Не знаю, откуда в середине берётся перевод строки, но даже если его убрать, это не сильно поможет.

Is it possble to make more detailed descriptions for (de)buffs effects, i.e. with numbers? I mean an "active effect tab" in magic menu.

Enhanced milk have so many effects that it is hard to read this tiny letters in item's description (in inventory). I just can't suggest what to do with this. May be to to decrease number of effects?

Is it possible to decrease a minimum value for poll interval? Now it is 1 hour, with standard time scale (1:20) it is just 3 min, but with 1:6 it is 10 min. For example, I milked my character in Solitude and then walked to Whiterun. And unmilked debuff was gone away only near Rorikstead (it looks like poll interval even more than 10 min).

PS: Ed86, I posted this a couple of pages before, may be you missed this. Sorry for my English, automatic translation from Russian is even worse than this.

may be you missed my reply: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/36908-milk-mod-economy-2015-02-14/?p=1083011

debuff clearly states that it reduces your stats by X (4*debufflevel)

you could try speaking russian then

Oh, I really missed that, sorry.

About milk effects: I meant that Skyrim doesn't add scrolling for long messages (as in Fallout NV for example) but just scale letters. So it is very hard to read milk buff description because strong types milk have so many effects and therefore letters are so tiny.

На картинке видно (1680х1050, PNG, чтоб была чёткая картинка): http://postimg.org/image/dzwkhdw6n/

Перевод сделал для себя, но вот этих строчек, что в описании эффектов, в ESP-файле нет. И в переводе интерфейса тоже нет (я его вообще не переводил, т.к. там только MCM). Т.е. я так понял, это длинное описание собирается из кусочков описаний отдельных эффектов ? Не знаю, откуда в середине берётся перевод строки, но даже если его убрать, это не сильно поможет.

нифига там не видно

описание берется из игры.

так как убирать еффекты я небуду, так как вних весь смысл банок, а для переделывания читабильности нужно добавить десятка 2 спеллов, еффектов и скриптов, что займет от 6и часов до пары дней, предлогаю компромис: я ничего не делаю, а вы игнорируете описание =)

ну или переделывайте сами =)

not so difficult to change the .nif pointed in creationKit

this is the milk potion list:

0NT3RWx.jpg

maybe when I have time I try to do it  ;)

Looks good in CK

3eJAmAp.jpg

:/

in-game (sorry for the quality, my PC at work is very old): 

dzWSWD6.jpg

:P

edit: i put here the modified files (main mod required, just overwrite the .esp)

MME_(14-02-2015)_new_milk_bottle.7z

if you want to try (maybe the bottle is too big, if someone just scale the mesh with 3dmax, I appreciate ;) )

нифига там не видно

описание берется из игры.

так как убирать еффекты я небуду, так как вних весь смысл банок, а для переделывания читабильности нужно добавить десятка 2 спеллов, еффектов и скриптов, что займет от 6и часов до пары дней, предлогаю компромис: я ничего не делаю, а вы игнорируете описание =)

ну или переделывайте сами =)

Ok, not a problem. Да и хрен с ним :-)

hey ed86 i did some adjustments to the load order so that all required mods go first including the ones that interact with mme. also changed it around to see if it helped nothing changed. i also trying going back to an old version but it also did not help. changing back to an old version helped me on another bug that caused all of my milk maids including my character to begin feeding lactacid again. this happens when their arousal are maxed out and gets an instant boobgasm when the milking process begins. other then that the mod is working perfectly. on the first bug tho, i managed to fix it but only when i disabled psq.

also thanks for that "special sweet rolls" recipe you included, lol, it made the female cum bottles i get more useful.

well, you can try using save tool  to erase mme's scripts and forms and making clean save

i used the clean save tool and then tried starting a brand new game to see if it would fix these two issues but still no dice. my guess is that its conflicting with something on the psq mod. as for the other issue it still persisted and only managed to fix it by reverting to an old version. I also tried checking if the psq mod creater had released an update. any other suggestions?

well only two... maybe you have merged patch or translated version?

i didn't alter any file or anything and i checked to see if i installed everything correctly. i also checked to see if the psq mod had an older version but apparently no older version is available. i guess i'll have to use the console commands as a temporary fix. as for the second bug (tho i don't know if its an intended feature) i notice that it happens only when at max milk capacity and arousal. are the milkmaids fed additional lactacid prior to the initial milking process? is that an intended feature?

Also i noticed that theres an "enchanced succubus milk" feature that increases her arousal when drinking it, may i suggest adding a function that, in conjunction with other mods like "got milk" that start the breast feeding animation, after said animation ends the target's arousal increases?

well i dont know, ive milked my succubus and got correct milk.

that is not a bug, you boobgasm at max arousal.

yes, you can turn that off in mcm

no

perhaps you may not be getting what im trying to say here.

ok so my succubus gets correct milk

my other milkmaids don't, they also get succubus milk.

i actually managed to create a temporary fix to this problem by going to the psq maintenance and turning off the psq mod or "quit the succubus". and then milk my other milkmaids and get correct milk. after that i turn psq back on and her stats return. there is something conflicting with the psq mod that don't let my other milkmaids get correct milk. if i disable the psq mod all my milkmaids get correct milk. my hopes were that you could put an additional check to make sure my other milkmaids gets correct milk. my succubus does get correct milk tho. the psq version i'm using is 2.16, if it helps with anything.

the second bug, yes i know you get boobgasm at max arousal. my point is this:

i start milking process

milkmaid is fed lactacid

milking begins

she gets boobgasm (correct)

she is fed lactacid again (bug)

is that correct? this bug only occurs when at max arousal and milk capacity otherwise everything works correctly. only managed to fix this by reverting to an old version of mme.

hey ed86 i did some adjustments to the load order so that all required mods go first including the ones that interact with mme. also changed it around to see if it helped nothing changed. i also trying going back to an old version but it also did not help. changing back to an old version helped me on another bug that caused all of my milk maids including my character to begin feeding lactacid again. this happens when their arousal are maxed out and gets an instant boobgasm when the milking process begins. other then that the mod is working perfectly. on the first bug tho, i managed to fix it but only when i disabled psq.

also thanks for that "special sweet rolls" recipe you included, lol, it made the female cum bottles i get more useful.

well, you can try using save tool  to erase mme's scripts and forms and making clean save

i used the clean save tool and then tried starting a brand new game to see if it would fix these two issues but still no dice. my guess is that its conflicting with something on the psq mod. as for the other issue it still persisted and only managed to fix it by reverting to an old version. I also tried checking if the psq mod creater had released an update. any other suggestions?

i didn't alter any file or anything and i checked to see if i installed everything correctly. i also checked to see if the psq mod had an older version but apparently no older version is available. i guess i'll have to use the console commands as a temporary fix. as for the second bug (tho i don't know if its an intended feature) i notice that it happens only when at max milk capacity and arousal. are the milkmaids fed additional lactacid prior to the initial milking process? is that an intended feature?

Also i noticed that theres an "enchanced succubus milk" feature that increases her arousal when drinking it, may i suggest adding a function that, in conjunction with other mods like "got milk" that start the breast feeding animation, after said animation ends the target's arousal increases?

no

i actually managed to create a temporary fix to this problem by going to the psq maintenance and turning off the psq mod or "quit the succubus". and then milk my other milkmaids and get correct milk. after that i turn psq back on and her stats return. there is something conflicting with the psq mod that don't let my other milkmaids get correct milk. if i disable the psq mod all my milkmaids get correct milk. my hopes were that you could put an additional check to make sure my other milkmaids gets correct milk. my succubus does get correct milk tho. the psq version i'm using is 2.16, if it helps with anything.

i start milking process

milkmaid is fed lactacid

milking begins

is that correct? this bug only occurs when at max arousal and milk capacity otherwise everything works correctly. only managed to fix this by reverting to an old version of mme.

okay .... now im getting what you are trying to say, will fix that

need more info on 2nd bug or probably not bug(feature)

how much lactacid you get b4 milking, how much milk/race milk you get b4 another feeding, after that you should go to milking/fuckmachine mode

if you are fed 2 lactacid and get 2 boobgasm than its okay boobgasm reduce lactacid by 1

I made a second version of milk bottle:

tmVBaRC.jpg

attachicon.gif(MME) New milk Bottle (Generic) - V2.7z

maybe the word Milk is too strong..

I accept suggestions  ;)

that one much better, thought im not sure about boobs picture

ok, better version (no boobs)

simple, linear.. good ;)

oATzekS.jpg

i put the textures here, just overwrite those in the previous package.

Milk_bottles_(Maid Milk textures).7z

Could you please make me a jug with a handle , similar textures ?

for self milking ?

Cheers/Thanx

Hi Zaz,

are you talking about the vanilla-jug? (Heartfire)

CIMSRXG.jpg

S.

edit: a prototipe

qcfZ6GY.jpg

no

i start milking process

milkmaid is fed lactacid

milking begins

how much lactacid you get b4 milking, how much milk/race milk you get b4 another feeding, after that you should go to milking/fuckmachine mode

if you are fed 2 lactacid and get 2 boobgasm than its okay boobgasm reduce lactacid by 1

my apologies for being confusing

ok so second bug.

i get maid level +2 before milking. one of my milkmaids is at level 2 so i get 4 lactacid

after boobgasm there is 3 left and she is fed again which then she has 7

my milkmaid is at max arousal and milk capacity. i get one boobgasm and one milk/race milk during milking/fuck machine mode and she begins feeding again

if i cancel the session after boobgasm i get one race milk

how many times is she fed in one session? i thought it was only at the start.

I made a second version of milk bottle:

tmVBaRC.jpg

attachicon.gif(MME) New milk Bottle (Generic) - V2.7z

maybe the word Milk is too strong..

I accept suggestions  ;)

that one much better, thought im not sure about boobs picture

ok, better version (no boobs)

simple, linear.. good ;)

oATzekS.jpg

i put the textures here, just overwrite those in the previous package.

attachicon.gifMilk_bottles_(Maid Milk textures).7z

Could you please make me a jug with a handle , similar textures ?

for self milking ?

Cheers/Thanx

Hi Zaz,

are you talking about the vanilla-jug? (Heartfire)

CIMSRXG.jpg

S.

edit: a prototipe

qcfZ6GY.jpg

Preferably a open jug with out its cover , and wider opening 

Diameter atleast to the size below this jugs handle 

Cheers and thanks

If Roggvir's implementation of ZaZ furniture goes well , it would be better over all for the existing milk devices .

I may Redo the animations on both devices with the xp32E this time and there would prolly be zero clipping issues.

Either ways the tits wont stretch if one is using HDT bodies ( or it will be quite buggy and odd )

Cheers

no

i start milking process

milkmaid is fed lactacid

milking begins

my apologies for being confusing

ok so second bug.

i get maid level +2 before milking. one of my milkmaids is at level 2 so i get 4 lactacid

after boobgasm there is 3 left and she is fed again which then she has 7

my milkmaid is at max arousal and milk capacity. i get one boobgasm and one milk/race milk during milking/fuck machine mode and she begins feeding again

if i cancel the session after boobgasm i get one race milk

how many times is she fed in one session? i thought it was only at the start.

yes... that is intended

its endless loop, she will be fed if she has less than (MaidLevel+2) lactacid

thinking about it, maybe i should  make it if less than 1 or make configurable?

ok, a mug.. ;)

I modify the SMIM mug (with milk)

yVEwvvZ.jpg

when I have time, I finish the retexturing job.

@ZaZ, the new animation is great! :P

edit: what do you think about this version?

5yKO37o.jpg

It will do very nicely , thank you so much 

The Animations were already there just needed the mug 

Also who makes the suction cups for this mod , I have an Idea that could work , but need help with the meshes

Cheers

ok, a mug.. ;)

yVEwvvZ.jpg

5yKO37o.jpg

Also who makes the suction cups for this mod , I have an Idea that could work , but need help with the meshes

Cheers

they are from zaz pack =)

ok, a mug.. ;)

yVEwvvZ.jpg

5yKO37o.jpg

Cheers

they are from zaz pack =)

@ZaZ: yep, is the original from your package :)

but I'm not a modeler-animator, I don't know how to help.. I simply connected the HDT movement in bodyslide to NPC breast bone (to CBBE body HDT) 

..maybe Groovtama for the skeleton things.

Here the mesh and textures.. feel free to change them as you like.

Milk_Mug_(boobs).7z

I have serious problem to generate a decent normal maps (too shiny!..grrrr!).. I hate this sort of thing!  :P

this is the result in-game

2imCyeO.jpg

edit:

ok, try this normal map..

mug_tankard_boobs_n.dds

I think looks better

Re9qwlB.jpg