CliftonJD Posted February 21, 2015 Posted February 21, 2015 ok so i see you have buffs or debuffs built in for the spriggan, but the milker won't accept the spriggan? might have been designed for an older verion of sd+ before it bridged with dd, but current version of sd has spriggan parts listed as restraints that the milker blocks from being seated while cuffed (spriggan arms behave like wrist cuffs and spriggan feet behave like ankle cuffs)
Ed86 Posted February 21, 2015 Author Posted February 21, 2015 In 2/20 update. There is no "Tentacle" mesh and textures. But Archive size was increased. What's the MAGIC? archive size was increased by 2kb because of: esp +~12kb script pex files +~25kb script sources +~27kb batch file for renaming translations +~0.5 kb ok so i see you have buffs or debuffs built in for the spriggan, but the milker won't accept the spriggan? might have been designed for an older verion of sd+ before it bridged with dd, but current version of sd has spriggan parts listed as restraints that the milker blocks from being seated while cuffed (spriggan arms behave like wrist cuffs and spriggan feet behave like ankle cuffs) it wont and any other living armor okay....ill remove zbf_Wrists block
Saeros Posted February 21, 2015 Posted February 21, 2015 Ed, I made a new feeding sound Feeding_Sound.wav bye! edit: a 1.40s sound.. is better IMHO (I added more silence to loop) Feeding_Sound_(1.40s).wav S.
chajapa Posted February 21, 2015 Posted February 21, 2015 Ed86, Hey next time you're in making changes... For the breast scaling visual size. I know you changed the increments so that it can go in tenths 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, etc... Can you fix the display so we can see the actual setting? Right now: If you start from 0 and click it up in size 5 times it switches to showing "1" but I *think* it's at .5. 5 more times up, still shows "1". 5 more times up it switches to "2" but I *think* it's actually 1.5... not sure. And then... when displaying what we've set... can you just check to be sure it's actually using the value and not just the integer? I was pretty sure I had set 1.4, but saw no size changes. Went back in and it showed "1" and I'm pretty sure it was using "1" and not "1.4" as the max visual size. kept going up until it showed "2" and ... size changes happened no problem. If we could just SEE what value it's actually using, that would help a lot and I, for one, would appreciate it. THANKS! Oh... and those damned particles..... (kidding.... I'll learn to live with it...or I'll go into TES5Edit and turn down the duration of the effect or something... hehehe)
CliftonJD Posted February 22, 2015 Posted February 22, 2015 In 2/20 update. There is no "Tentacle" mesh and textures. But Archive size was increased. What's the MAGIC? archive size was increased by 2kb because of: esp +~12kb script pex files +~25kb script sources +~27kb batch file for renaming translations +~0.5 kb ok so i see you have buffs or debuffs built in for the spriggan, but the milker won't accept the spriggan? might have been designed for an older verion of sd+ before it bridged with dd, but current version of sd has spriggan parts listed as restraints that the milker blocks from being seated while cuffed (spriggan arms behave like wrist cuffs and spriggan feet behave like ankle cuffs) it wont and any other living armor okay....ill remove zbf_Wrists block ok, thanks
Sleepy_Soul Posted February 22, 2015 Posted February 22, 2015 So I finally decided to update after the lactacid / milk generation changes, and I'm definitely not disappointed with the new features - great job Ed! Noticed a 'double' MCM menu with the Milk Mod Prices, but the description got my interest.Are you planning to tone down the Exhaustion debuff in some way? I typically find myself continually disabling it via the MCM debug features, but having a way to disable it naturally would sound nice to my cheaty self.
Ed86 Posted February 22, 2015 Author Posted February 22, 2015 So I finally decided to update after the lactacid / milk generation changes, and I'm definitely not disappointed with the new features - great job Ed! Noticed a 'double' MCM menu with the Milk Mod Prices, but the description got my interest. Menu.jpg Are you planning to tone down the Exhaustion debuff in some way? I typically find myself continually disabling it via the MCM debug features, but having a way to disable it naturally would sound nice to my cheaty self. =( well at least that slider works as it should
chajapa Posted February 22, 2015 Posted February 22, 2015 with the new version crashes the game You probably have other issues. Working fine here so far.
Sleepy_Soul Posted February 22, 2015 Posted February 22, 2015 =(well at least that slider works as it should Looks like the two 'Modify Milk Prices by' entries are linked - if I change the top option's slider, the bottom option's slider also mirrors it's value after refreshing the MCM page. Changing the bottom one appears to do nothing, as a refresh resets it back to the top slider's value. I think I had a similar problem with BFAP in setting up the OnOptionSliderAccept options - give another peek at your MCM setup script; I'm sure it's a simple goof
Ed86 Posted February 22, 2015 Author Posted February 22, 2015 =( well at least that slider works as it should Looks like the two 'Modify Milk Prices by' entries are linked - if I change the top option's slider, the bottom option's slider also mirrors it's value after refreshing the MCM page. Changing the bottom one appears to do nothing, as a refresh resets it back to the top slider's value. I think I had a similar problem with BFAP in setting up the OnOptionSliderAccept options - give another peek at your MCM setup script; I'm sure it's a simple goof while you are here is bfap&bes working with latest beta? that slider works, its just wrong link when page reset and translation P.S. on a positive note ive done a 200 mod wipe (everything except dlc's, falskar, wyrmtooth and 3dnpc with inconsequential npcs) on my 350 hour save, and now everything works, daymoil, defeat, no ctds every 5 min
Sleepy_Soul Posted February 22, 2015 Posted February 22, 2015 while you are here is bfap&bes working with latest beta? that slider works, its just wrong link when page reset and translation I haven't been running with the latest Beeing Female beta (2.2?), but I think milz confirmed that BFAP v1.3 (latest) still works. I've been told you still need to use the 3rd Trimester 'fix' spell for symptoms though.
CliftonJD Posted February 22, 2015 Posted February 22, 2015 started a new game last week hoping some of my bugs were just outdated scripts runing, but it seems the current version still doesn't release the debuffs after milking
cycl0ps Posted February 22, 2015 Posted February 22, 2015 Just curious, does this mod detect pregnancy in the Sexlab Procreation mod? If not, is there any way to toggle character pregnancy on in Milk Maid?
Shazhar Posted February 23, 2015 Posted February 23, 2015 heya i have a lil problem (ortwo).. 1st: since the update to 02-21 i CTD always when i try to open MME in MCM ..?? ->EDIT: have seen that already a new verison is available, will try this asap. 2nd: I always play with PSQ-playerSuccubusQuest: now the "problem", when i mlik my PC she gives Succubi Milk, sofarsogood.. but all my Followers (2) produce also Succubi Milk. One is Breton and the other is Redguard. i am not sure why this happens, maybe PSQ adds simply all my fellows to the SuccubiFaction ?? never tested this because i hate to mess around with the factions. Any Idea about this issue ? My2Cents: Great work on a great mod ! - Milk i`ve been poisend !
Ed86 Posted February 23, 2015 Author Posted February 23, 2015 while you are here is bfap&bes working with latest beta? that slider works, its just wrong link when page reset and translation I haven't been running with the latest Beeing Female beta (2.2?), but I think milz confirmed that BFAP v1.3 (latest) still works. I've been told you still need to use the 3rd Trimester 'fix' spell for symptoms though. well then i guess ill be bakc to bf1.4 after i get bored of HP +childrens started a new game last week hoping some of my bugs were just outdated scripts runing, but it seems the current version still doesn't release the debuffs after milking huh? Just curious, does this mod detect pregnancy in the Sexlab Procreation mod? If not, is there any way to toggle character pregnancy on in Milk Maid? i dont think so, its quite outdated, 2013 year become pregnant with one of supported mods heya i have a lil problem (ortwo).. 1st: since the update to 02-21 i CTD always when i try to open MME in MCM ..?? ->EDIT: have seen that already a new verison is available, will try this asap. 2nd: I always play with PSQ-playerSuccubusQuest: now the "problem", when i mlik my PC she gives Succubi Milk, sofarsogood.. but all my Followers (2) produce also Succubi Milk. One is Breton and the other is Redguard. i am not sure why this happens, maybe PSQ adds simply all my fellows to the SuccubiFaction ?? never tested this because i hate to mess around with the factions. Any Idea about this issue ? My2Cents: Great work on a great mod ! - Milk i`ve been poisend ! well ... you could try doing clean save or reset mod b4 updating, maybe your game cant handle errors from spell updating, though im not sure you run english game? 2nd was fixed in v 20-02-2015 it have nothing with factions, problem was in missing condition akActor == PlayerRef GlobalVariable Property PlayerIsSuccubus = None Auto Hidden bool Function isSuccubus(Actor akActor) If Find(akActor.GetRace().getname(), "Succubus") >= 0 Return True elseif Game.GetModbyName("PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest.esm") != 255 && akActor == PlayerRef PlayerIsSuccubus = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00002850, "PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest.esm") as GlobalVariable if PlayerIsSuccubus.GetValue() == 1 Return True else Return False endif else Return False endif EndFunction
DOEFUKU Posted February 23, 2015 Posted February 23, 2015 I've been having an issue with the latest updates. I can't start a new game unless i revert back to the 2/13/15 update. Anything later and I get stuck at the logo when trying to start new game.
chajapa Posted February 23, 2015 Posted February 23, 2015 I've been having an issue with the latest updates. I can't start a new game unless i revert back to the 2/13/15 update. Anything later and I get stuck at the logo when trying to start new game. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say you've got other issues. I'm honestly not trying to be a jerk or anything, But you can't even IMAGINE all the different ways I've screwed this up only to find out it was something on my end that was seemingly and entirely unrelated to this mod. Look CAREFULLY at your load order. It may not be this mod that's CAUSING an issue as much as it is pointing out that you already HAD an issue. I know that's probably not what you wanted to hear, but.... it is what it is...
MasterPiece300 Posted February 23, 2015 Posted February 23, 2015 heya i have a lil problem (ortwo).. 1st: since the update to 02-21 i CTD always when i try to open MME in MCM ..?? ->EDIT: have seen that already a new verison is available, will try this asap. 2nd: I always play with PSQ-playerSuccubusQuest: now the "problem", when i mlik my PC she gives Succubi Milk, sofarsogood.. but all my Followers (2) produce also Succubi Milk. One is Breton and the other is Redguard. i am not sure why this happens, maybe PSQ adds simply all my fellows to the SuccubiFaction ?? never tested this because i hate to mess around with the factions. Any Idea about this issue ? My2Cents: Great work on a great mod ! - Milk i`ve been poisend ! i had that second issue but its fixed now. perhaps your using an old psq version?
daedrasp Posted February 24, 2015 Posted February 24, 2015 Oh!! I seen 2/8 version size 15MB and 2/20 version 18MB. So suprised increasing file size. Sorry at confused say! forgive me plz..
Shazhar Posted February 24, 2015 Posted February 24, 2015 Shazhar Posted Yesterday, 05:50 AM Member Members PipPip 17 posts 0 warning points heya i have a lil problem (ortwo).. 1st: since the update to 02-21 i CTD always when i try to open MME in MCM ..?? ->EDIT: have seen that already a new verison is available, will try this asap. 2nd: I always play with PSQ-playerSuccubusQuest: now the "problem", when i mlik my PC she gives Succubi Milk, sofarsogood.. but all my Followers (2) produce also Succubi Milk. One is Breton and the other is Redguard. i am not sure why this happens, maybe PSQ adds simply all my fellows to the SuccubiFaction ?? never tested this because i hate to mess around with the factions. Any Idea about this issue ? My2Cents: Great work on a great mod ! - Quote Milk i`ve been poisend ! @Ed86: i did now a clean save reinstall of v.2_22 , but now i dont get the MCM-Menu of MME... i tryed also your trick with "setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1" i get the notification that 41 menues where found but there is still no MME entry... And Yes i run the English version of Skyrim @MasterPiece3000: i run already the newest version of PSQ (2.16) + PSQ aroused So my Problem atm is just that MME is not active, tryed also to use a MilkingMachine but noting realy happens exept that she enters the milker. About SuccubiMilk, its not realy a problem... and if i can manage to get the current version running than all is fine If nothing will work i try to downgrade to v 20-02-2015..
Saeros Posted February 24, 2015 Posted February 24, 2015 Shazhar Posted Yesterday, 05:50 AM Member Members PipPip 17 posts 0 warning points heya i have a lil problem (ortwo).. 1st: since the update to 02-21 i CTD always when i try to open MME in MCM ..?? ->EDIT: have seen that already a new verison is available, will try this asap. 2nd: I always play with PSQ-playerSuccubusQuest: now the "problem", when i mlik my PC she gives Succubi Milk, sofarsogood.. but all my Followers (2) produce also Succubi Milk. One is Breton and the other is Redguard. i am not sure why this happens, maybe PSQ adds simply all my fellows to the SuccubiFaction ?? never tested this because i hate to mess around with the factions. Any Idea about this issue ? My2Cents: Great work on a great mod ! - Quote Milk i`ve been poisend ! @Ed86: i did now a clean save reinstall of v.2_22 , but now i dont get the MCM-Menu of MME... i tryed also your trick with "setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1" i get the notification that 41 menues where found but there is still no MME entry... And Yes i run the English version of Skyrim @MasterPiece3000: i run already the newest version of PSQ (2.16) + PSQ aroused So my Problem atm is just that MME is not active, tryed also to use a MilkingMachine but noting realy happens exept that she enters the milker. About SuccubiMilk, its not realy a problem... and if i can manage to get the current version running than all is fine If nothing will work i try to downgrade to v 20-02-2015.. make a clean save following these guidelines: -backup your game-save -remove entirely the mod (always use a mod-manager to install mods if you do not want to delete all the files manually) -start game, load the save (without the mod active) in a small cell like Breezehome and wait a few seconds (even a minute) -save the game in a new slot and quit -use Save game script cleaner and open the previous save.. fixing all missing scripts (see description on the nexus page).. -save "clean save" with this progam (auto-backup is generated in saves folder) -launch Skyrim, load the save cleaned and wait a minute. -save in a new slot and exit Now you have a clean save without missing scripts and reference. proceed to the installation of MME. ...or to verify that there are no other issues, start a new game and verify that everything works S.
Ed86 Posted February 24, 2015 Author Posted February 24, 2015 Oh!! I seen 2/8 version size 15MB and 2/20 version 18MB. So suprised increasing file size. Sorry at confused say! forgive me plz.. its new bodyslide preset Shazhar Posted Yesterday, 05:50 AM Member Members PipPip 17 posts 0 warning points heya i have a lil problem (ortwo).. 1st: since the update to 02-21 i CTD always when i try to open MME in MCM ..?? ->EDIT: have seen that already a new verison is available, will try this asap. 2nd: I always play with PSQ-playerSuccubusQuest: now the "problem", when i mlik my PC she gives Succubi Milk, sofarsogood.. but all my Followers (2) produce also Succubi Milk. One is Breton and the other is Redguard. i am not sure why this happens, maybe PSQ adds simply all my fellows to the SuccubiFaction ?? never tested this because i hate to mess around with the factions. Any Idea about this issue ? My2Cents: Great work on a great mod ! - Quote Milk i`ve been poisend ! @Ed86: i did now a clean save reinstall of v.2_22 , but now i dont get the MCM-Menu of MME... i tryed also your trick with "setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1" i get the notification that 41 menues where found but there is still no MME entry... And Yes i run the English version of Skyrim @MasterPiece3000: i run already the newest version of PSQ (2.16) + PSQ aroused So my Problem atm is just that MME is not active, tryed also to use a MilkingMachine but noting realy happens exept that she enters the milker. About SuccubiMilk, its not realy a problem... and if i can manage to get the current version running than all is fine If nothing will work i try to downgrade to v 20-02-2015.. well i dont know how to fix that, you can try using jaxons utilities to refresh mcm the biggest mcm change was v 08-02-2015 with translations, and spell names loading from game instead of string, hence its now taking 2-3 sec to load debug menu
Ed86 Posted February 24, 2015 Author Posted February 24, 2015 and so... while dealing with translation idea came to my mind to make all DLC's a hard requirement, discuss?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now