Hey Ed86, I love the mod, but I do have a request.

So much of this mod is customizable, apart from one thing. The mod always wants to place my arousal at max if I am a milk maid, and will reset it to max everytime I lower it.

I want to use other mods (cursed loot for example) but they require you to manage your arousal. This mod ruins this part of the game completely.

All I want is an option to prevent this, I tried not installing the optional plugin, but that seemed to break the mod.

I don't mind the arousal gain while being milked, or by the fucking machine, it is just the arousal gain when I am running about doing other stuff.

I do love this mod. I keep coming back to it thinking I can work around this issue, but always find that it is too large to ignore.

Cheers

On 10/6/2019 at 8:12 PM, g13g said:

Hello! I have a question about the heavy milk leaking texture, it is a little misaligned for me like it was mean to be for UNP bodies. It is a little upwards from the nipples, so is it for a UNP body?

I believe the particle stream is attached to the "bone" which is inside the breast and not at the surface. Until someone comes up with a way to have it come from the actual nipple, the streams won't align with anything well. I had looked into making a jewelry piece like a nipple piercing or something, that would be invisible and have the milk leak emanate from that, but... I'm not that good :D

2 hours ago, spamman2man said:

Is there any way to make it so that milk generation only occurs due to lactacid? That is - while at 0 lactacid there is no milk being generated at all.
I'm assuming I'd have to edit a script somewhere to achieve this?

i guess easiest way would be to make isPregnant() check always return false, so w/o lactacid production will drop to 0

Guest AthenaESIV
On 10/12/2019 at 3:39 PM, Forgetandeatcake said:

So much of this mod is customizable, apart from one thing. The mod always wants to place my arousal at max if I am a milk maid, and will reset it to max everytime I lower it.

I want to use other mods (cursed loot for example) but they require you to manage your arousal.

I agree with this, arousal play is a minigame in itself, MME takes a sledgehammer approach and kinda ruins features in some other mods that make it something you have to manage carefully.

On 10/12/2019 at 10:39 PM, Forgetandeatcake said:

I want to use other mods (cursed loot for example) but they require you to manage your arousal. This mod ruins this part of the game completely.

All I want is an option to prevent this, I tried not installing the optional plugin, but that seemed to break the mod.

I don't mind the arousal gain while being milked, or by the fucking machine, it is just the arousal gain when I am running about doing other stuff.

I do love this mod. I keep coming back to it thinking I can work around this issue, but always find that it is too large to ignore.

Cheers

hm... it increases arousal by 1 per hour, which is 2 at default exposure rate, which many DD mods fuck up by jacking it max of 10

On 10/19/2019 at 1:29 AM, Ed86 said:

i guess easiest way would be to make isPregnant() check always return false, so w/o lactacid production will drop to 0

I tried my best to figure out how to edit the psc script and re-compile it but I'm not having much luck (errors on compilation, assuming MilkQUEST.psc is the correct one to look at).

Would anyone who knows what they are doing be able to make this minor change for me and upload compiled .pex for me to just copy over and use? xD

On 10/19/2019 at 12:25 PM, Ed86 said:

hm... it increases arousal by 1 per hour, which is 2 at default exposure rate, which many DD mods fuck up by jacking it max of 10

Actually, I spent a while poking around in the files, and found this in the MilkQUEST script, in the milk cycle function.

if akActor.IsNearPlayer()
        RemoveMilkFx1(akActor)
        RemoveMilkFx2(akActor)
    endif
    SLA.UpdateActorExposure(akActor, t)

I found by removing the last line of this all my troubles were over. Now, I don't think that the milk mod actually updates my exposure on milk gain, but I already again enough from other sources

Just installed latest version of this and now the milk machines no longer automatically feed lactacid (without having any in inventory)

Did I do something wrong or is it no longer a thing? (I have feeding and forced feeding checked in the mcm)

1 hour ago, Rottin said:

Just installed latest version of this and now the milk machines no longer automatically feed lactacid (without having any in inventory)

Did I do something wrong or is it no longer a thing? (I have feeding and forced feeding checked in the mcm)

this was changed around 4 years ago

use bound milkers or mcm cheat option

On 10/21/2019 at 2:05 AM, spamman2man said:

I tried my best to figure out how to edit the psc script and re-compile it but I'm not having much luck (errors on compilation, assuming MilkQUEST.psc is the correct one to look at).

Would anyone who knows what they are doing be able to make this minor change for me and upload compiled .pex for me to just copy over and use? xD

In case anyone is interested I ended up fixing my compiling errors and was able to make these changes to MilkQUEST.psc. I've attached the pex & psc file I created if anyone wants to use.
Basically adds another condition to milk generation that makes it require > 0 lactacid. It also doubles the overall rate of nipple pain gain (as I felt it was too easy to get rid of milk).

(just need to rename the pex file to "MilkQUEST.pex" and copy it into the Skyrim\data\scripts folder (overwrite existing))

MilkQUEST_RequireLactacid_MoreNipplePain.pex MilkQUEST_RequireLactacid_MoreNipplePain.psc

I need help, everytime my char enters a milk pump the camera stands still (even tfc doesnt work), the car sits awkwardly in the pump for a few secs until she gets released. It doesnt paly the right animation nor does it actually milk her, can someone help me fix this?

Have you ever played Fallout 4 ? In Fallout 4 there is nothing similar to your milk mod.

In case you're planning to port it to Fallout 4 I guess I could help a little. At the moment I have experience in FO4 papyrus scripting, making a Fallout 4 menue

and know how to morph body parts ingame using papyrus.

Bad thing is i do not know if the milking machines etc can be used in FO4, also regarding animations from skyrim.

Some user here on loverslab already converted the milker clothing to be usable in Fallout.

1 hour ago, Adetu said:

Have you ever played Fallout 4 ? In Fallout 4 there is nothing similar to your milk mod.

In case you're planning to port it to Fallout 4 I guess I could help a little. At the moment I have experience in FO4 papyrus scripting, making a Fallout 4 menue

and know how to morph body parts ingame using papyrus.

Bad thing is i do not know if the milking machines etc can be used in FO4, also regarding animations from skyrim.

Some user here on loverslab already converted the milker clothing to be usable in Fallout.

ive played it long time ago and not interested enough to play again or spend weeks to learn aff and other mods

i guess best bet would be MME light as it was made to work without sexlab, jsons and other complicated stuff, it lacks some function tho

you can remove economy part, replace mcm part, remove all race milks

convert furniture, which should be fairly easy, probably, 

convert animations which is probably hardest

Would LOVE to use this, but every time I try, it causes crashes when entering Whiterun, Bannered Mare or random CTD when running around in the world =/

My load order seems appropriate, but im not sure how to find out what exactly the problem is. NMM/Vortex doesnt pick up any file issues.

I am having trouble actually producing milk. I installed sexlab first, saved, quit, checked milkmod, loaded up, I got the prompt for production set to an hour, set my sliders and started the quest by using a milking machine (specifically in The Dungeon). I got the quest prompt dialogues, it said I became a milkmaid and that my breasts started lactating. However, no milk gets produced. I tried waiting a couple hours realtime and by using the wait command. Any ideas what might be blocking this?

Relevant mods:

Steam Skyrim

USLEEP patch

SKSE 1.7.3

All DLCs

SKYUI 5.1

XP32 4.51 skeleton

Milk Mod Scripts 2019-10-29

LE Assets

The Dungeon1.4

Sexlab 1.62

Aroused Redux 27a

FNIS 7_4_5 XXL

ZAZ animation v7

Racemenu 3.4.5

Edit: After some testing and upgrading to Aroused 28b, milk production from lactacid does occur but only from lactacid. I have to console in some lactacid to drink or use a milk pump to feed it. Not lactating on my own kind of defeats the purpose.

I am having a strange issue where the milk pumps placed around skyrim werent working. Id be at maximum capacity, sit down, get the popup message, then my character stands right back up again, gets the second popup message, and no milking actually occurs.

This is a brand new save, brand new installation, there are no file conflicts. Dirty mods have been scrubbed with TS5Edit, and load order sorted by LOOT. I have the latest edition, and all of its required mods/plugins.