I seem to be having issues with the multi breast function. Whenever I give my pc or an npc 1 or more rows, the body turns invisible. That would suggest a missing mesh. I cant think why, other than maybe the fact that I'm using bodyslide with some pretty hefty slider settings... :/

Anyone got any suggestions?

20 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

if the body turns invisible => you might have forgotten to build the MBs in bodyslide ?‍♂️

That would explain the missing meshes..... but I know for certain that I built the MME stuff in Bodyslide and done a couple other outfits and such in there since then. On the other hand, I am quite infamous for things like this. :/

Whats the slider called? I'll give it a shot and see if I was just horridly unperceptive when I did my Bodyslide stuff.

4 hours ago, Dilios300 said:

That would explain the missing meshes..... but I know for certain that I built the MME stuff in Bodyslide and done a couple other outfits and such in there since then. On the other hand, I am quite infamous for things like this. :/

Whats the slider called? I'll give it a shot and see if I was just horridly unperceptive when I did my Bodyslide stuff.

Multibreast Bodyslide.7z => needs to be installed

the slider group should be called Multibreast too, could be in the group "unassigned"

4 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Multibreast Bodyslide.7z => needs to be installed

the slider group should be called Multibreast too, could be in the group "unassigned"

Alright apparently I had a huge amateur hour and didnt even download that archive yet..... which is, slightly embarrassing >_>

Everything should be working now, I just finished building them in BodySlide. On another note, it is kinda a shame to not be able to change the breast nodes for each row so that they dont clip so badly with one another.

1 hour ago, Dilios300 said:

Alright apparently I had a huge amateur hour and didnt even download that archive yet..... which is, slightly embarrassing >_>

Everything should be working now, I just finished building them in BodySlide. On another note, it is kinda a shame to not be able to change the breast nodes for each row so that they dont clip so badly with one another.

If you use UUNP where is a new version right on this page, maybe it's better?

Wait... was the old one CBBE? ^^

4 hours ago, Dilios300 said:

3 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

If you use UUNP where is a new version right on this page, maybe it's better?

Wait... was the old one CBBE? ^^

The default Multibreasts from the main download page are CBBE, and also terrible because the breasts are locked into Manga mode and can't be changed.

The only option for UUNP previously was only for Quad-Breasts, so if the UUNP option above is bare-minimum functional for all three, it is better then what we had before.

...There is an upgraded CBBE variant, that got uploaded to this thread by a user called Captian_Bollocks and was promptly buried. I can link it on request, or you can go find it yourselves on page 228.

The milkpumps in Windhelm is blocking the way into the market from the graveyard for NPCs. Tried moving one of them in the CK but after that I can't see the pumps in the game. It turns out they are not even present in the mod when I check in TES5Edit. So how do I edit the mod without breaking it? Maybe you can make a patch?

2 hours ago, saltshade said:

The milkpumps in Windhelm is blocking the way into the market from the graveyard for NPCs. Tried moving one of them in the CK but after that I can't see the pumps in the game. It turns out they are not even present in the mod when I check in TES5Edit. So how do I edit the mod without breaking it? Maybe you can make a patch?

You should just use Jaxons Positioner and move stuff around with that. I've found it indispensable.

6 hours ago, saltshade said:

You need to convert main file to esm to edit pumps locations

When using the milk pump, no matter what settings I choose, it reduces milk by 1 and then keeps going until I stop it manually, but I still have milk left. If I use it again it doesn't reduce milk at all. Do you need a higher milk maid level to be milked more, and is there no way of changing the amount milked? Is there a cooldown for using it again? I want well-milked status after I've used the pump, and that's what it's for imo.

Also, the "collision fix" doesn't work. NPCs keep walking into the pumps as if they weren't there.

6 hours ago, gkdlvjshdlwl said:

Is there no Multibreast for UUNP?

There's a version that got posted on the last page, as was already stated. Can't verify it works, I use CBBE.

Can confirm an external posting of a quad-breast only file, though.

Again, it's only the quad-breast, but it's all we have in UUNP that's confirmed to work.