57 minutes ago, Odoroki said:

Are the multiple breast rows not supported by CBBE models? whenever it happens, my character model's torso disappears and i have to manual set the rows back to 1.

You need to use bodyslide to build them

1 hour ago, GGDX said:

Who all can we sell the milk to for the economy side of this mod and what're the dialogue options to do so?

Farmers, Orcs, and Khajit will buy any milk you have for sale.

Alchemists will buy Vampire, Werewolf, and Succubi milk. Do not know if that means the others won't, only that Khajit is stated to buy everything.

There's also a debug option that makes milk pumps sell lactacid, but I don't know if that means they'll buy milk in return.

The prompts are as follows.

Farmer: Are you interested in some fresh milk?

Orc: Can i interest mighty orcs with milk?

Khajit: I was woundering if Khajiit is interested in some fresh milk? (Yes, specifically misspelled, that is a direct copy-paste.)

Alchemist: I've heard alchemists buy some special milk, are you interested?

On 9/16/2019 at 12:57 AM, Ed86 said:

You need to use bodyslide to build them

Do you mean just having Bodyslide's installed, or actually running the exe of bodyslides to do something? cause if it's the first, I already have it installed. If it's the latter, is there any guides out there that can show me roughly how to fix the issue?

3 hours ago, Odoroki said:

Do you mean just having Bodyslide's installed, or actually running the exe of bodyslides to do something? cause if it's the first, I already have it installed. If it's the latter, is there any guides out there that can show me roughly how to fix the issue?

Youcneed to select multibreast preset in bodyslide and build it

44 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

Youcneed to select multibreast preset in bodyslide and build it

Sorry, but in Bodyslide, i don't see a multibreast preset, and even tried editing the CBBE Group to see if it didn't add the preset to the group, I'll keep trying to figure it out, but I think I may have done something wrong with bodyslides and will need to figure out what, Thanks for trying to help me out.

29 minutes ago, Odoroki said:

Sorry, but in Bodyslide, i don't see a multibreast preset, and even tried editing the CBBE Group to see if it didn't add the preset to the group, I'll keep trying to figure it out, but I think I may have done something wrong with bodyslides and will need to figure out what, Thanks for trying to help me out.

To see preset you need to download multibreast bodyslide file

On 9/13/2019 at 9:37 PM, g13g said:

Hello, I have an issue with the milk leaking and cum effects on my character. Everytime she gets the milk leaking effect, it overwrites the cum effect that is active on her. By cum effect, I mean the cum overlay on the bodies.

Is there any solution avaliable to this problem?

Well, I guess that there isn't a solution for this :/

10 hours ago, nightshad said:

how do you reseting boob sizes for followers. something happened to mango while testing the milk tanks and its saved it but now her breasts are like redicious =.=

An easy solution would be to continue from an earlier save before your testing. Failing that, there is a debug milkmaid section in the mcm. Remove Mango as a milkmaid. She should revert back. I stopped making Mango into a milkmaid. Her mesh file doesn't look very good inflated - AKA - her tits are fucked.

This may be a good place to put in some observations on custom followers vs MME. CBBE bodies seems to respond much better than other (UNP/UUNP/etc) bodies but there are exceptions. Any extreme use of bodyslide sliders on the original mesh body file seems to induce distortions after being introduced to the Milk Maid sorority. Multiple usage of 100% big anything in bodyslide adds to distortion.  The worst offender seems to be negative numbers in the bodyslide breastflatness slider that is used to get the boobs to stand out. All of this lead to torpedo tits with some kind of kink in them. Ed offers a slider in his mcm to try to combat this but sometimes it is like trying to put out a forest fire with a bucket of sand. You also have the option to limit the maximum boob size in the mcm to stop expansion before distortion sets in.

I replace horrorshow nifs with ones that I know look good expanded and still works well with HDT. After all, you usually download a follower mod because you really like the face.

1 hour ago, Brittany11101 said:

What can cause that whenever I try to activate pump ,my character get frozen dor 3-4 sec and nothing happen? I tried reinstalling ,moving in load order and nothing help.

Are you in 1st person perspective or 3rd person perspective? I seem to recall reading in this thread before that MME doesn't like you being in 1st person perspective entering the pumps. I could be wrong on this but the issue has cropped up before in this thread.

On 9/14/2019 at 6:55 AM, donttouchmethere said:

Turns out FNIS is not amused after Consistence Check:

Reveal hidden contents

Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFA for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFB for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFC for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFD for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFE for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFF for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFG for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFH for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFI for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFJ for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_01 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_02 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_03 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_04 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_05 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_06 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_07 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_08 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_09 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_10 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_11 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_12 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_13 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_14 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_01 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_02 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_03 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_04 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_05 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_06 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_07 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_08 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_09 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_10 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_11 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_12 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Missing AnimFile mt_jumpfallback.hkx for character, mod MomoAJ
 37 possible consistence issues

Ed included the files so you wouldn't need zaz as a dependency. It is fine, just fine. It doesn't affect a thing. That last one ' Missing AnimFile mt_jumpfallback.hkx for character, mod MomoAJ ' has nothing to do with MME though.

I guess for three replies in a row, I should have multi quoted. My apologies.

4 hours ago, Ripstop said:

Are you in 1st person perspective or 3rd person perspective? I seem to recall reading in this thread before that MME doesn't like you being in 1st person perspective entering the pumps. I could be wrong on this but the issue has cropped up before in this thread.

well it happen in 1st and in 3rd person> Well then I will have a lot of posts to dig in

9 hours ago, Ripstop said:

Ed included the files so you wouldn't need zaz as a dependency. It is fine, just fine. It doesn't affect a thing. That last one ' Missing AnimFile mt_jumpfallback.hkx for character, mod MomoAJ ' has nothing to do with MME though.

I guess for three replies in a row, I should have multi quoted. My apologies.

Hey, thanks for looking at the MME FNIS output.

Does that mean, if I have ZAZ installed I don't need to install any MME-ZAZ patch than?

Unless the patch does a bit more than adding animations that would be missing outer wise.

No worries about the MomoAJ entry, can be ignored.

As the name already implies its a relic from MomoAJ Jump animation.

I'm getting better in ignoring FNIS warnings =D

"I guess for three replies in a row, I should have multi quoted. My apologies."

I hope no one got hurt ?

working on UUNP multis but jesus christ filepaths are killing me.
update: managed to make it work ingame, now trying to figure out how to make lower boobs not just be flat
update2: in my attempts to make boobs less flat I made them even flatter like a reverse stegosaurus. I just have to do the opposite of what I did and I should be good

uunpmb.PNG

21 hours ago, Ripstop said:

Well you was right. This issue was here mentioned a few times.But  nothing mentioned there fixed problem.
I use Nemezis (alternative to FNIS) and i'm pretty sure that it's not his fault (every animation from zaz ,sexlab etc work but not the pumps).
I'm running out of ideas where is source of that problem :/

14 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Hey, thanks for looking at the MME FNIS output.

Does that mean, if I have ZAZ installed I don't need to install any MME-ZAZ patch than?

Unless the patch does a bit more than adding animations that would be missing outer wise.

If you have the mods that the patches are for, you must install the patch. 

Hi,

Enjoying this mod so far, to an extent.

Using this in conjunction with SGO3, and JUGs, and am milking my followers though the SGO3 menu. The bottles of milk appear, and drop to the ground, but they don't appear in my inventory, or theirs. Any thoughts on how to fix this?

13 minutes ago, azaria said:

Hi,

Enjoying this mod so far, to an extent.

Using this in conjunction with SGO3, and JUGs, and am milking my followers though the SGO3 menu. The bottles of milk appear, and drop to the ground, but they don't appear in my inventory, or theirs. Any thoughts on how to fix this?

Edit sgo3 scripts?

33 minutes ago, azaria said:

I'm not overly sure how to do that. I'll keep looking around, then.

i would imagine you download creation kit, open sgo3 scripts and replace part that drops bottles on ground with the one that places them in inventory