Ed86,

In the test file from git...using Fancy for the new pump locations. 

I'm in Whiterun and an NPC went into the pump. Got message "Do you want to make a new Milk Maid"....so I said "Yes"

First thing I noticed was that it didn't feed her Lactacid (and I have it on in MCM....not the Forced Feeding one.... just normal default.

Haven't been to other locations.

In the Milk Mod esp. I edit it with TES5Edit to remove the "ignore from sandbox" flag. I do that for the milk pumps in ZaZ and in MME. So a wandering NPC can use them.

This works in all previous versions. I'll keep testing and see what else comes up.

OH! Also..... using the latest official release before the test. I did not do a clean install. Just unselected the old one and selected the new one in MO. My existing follower was already a milk maid. When the GIT version was used, she didn't automatically keep generating milk. I had to go into MCM and set her milk to like.... 4 or something. Anything that was not zero. THen she started making milk as normal.

** For some reason, milk production just stops. It has happened several times now using the GIT version. What's WEIRD is that if I check the box to enable the milk produced counts toward milk total.... she'll gain milk maid levels even though it says she has zero milk. And with 25 Lactacid she should be like a milk machine! heheh

okay this should fix something XD

fresh version or just updated scripts

Milk Mod Economy 11-05-2015 git.7z

Scripts.7z

EDIT

I use EFF

I have both Uthgerd and Janessa as followers

My pc is a milk maid

I am able to both of them milk maids at same time with milk mastery at zero How do you make milkmaids?

How do you make milkmaids?

at whiterun, i used dialogue to tell both of them to use the milk machines behind the smithy

Ed86,

Lactacid doesn't seem to be working properly.

If I go into MCM, Debug Milk Maid, and give her.....let's say...50 Lactacid....when I use the hotkey for status, it shows she has 1 (not 50)

And if she uses that one (has a boobgasm or whatever) then milk production slows to a stop.

So I tried just GIVING her 50 Lactacid. She has them in her inventory. She doesn't use them as needed....she just runs out and the ones in her inventory are still there.

Can ya have a look at that?  

Ed86,

If I go into MCM, Debug Milk Maid, and give her.....let's say...50 Lactacid....when I use the hotkey for status, it shows she has 1 (not 50)

And if she uses that one (has a boobgasm or whatever) then milk production slows to a stop.

So I tried just GIVING her 50 Lactacid. She has them in her inventory. She doesn't use them as needed....she just runs out and the ones in her inventory are still there.

mine has correct Lactacid amount, are you sure your hotkey is working? and u didnt set levelbased limits?

try resetting hotkey/reset mod/cleansave

Ed86,

mine has correct Lactacid amount, are you sure your hotkey is working? and u didnt set levelbased limits?

I do have level based limits set. That never affected Lactacid before. I will try your suggestions and see if I can get it working normally again.

Ed86,

I do have level based limits set. That never affected Lactacid before. I will try your suggestions and see if I can get it working normally again.

this will increase lactacid max by 4

Scripts.7z

I'm using this mod in combination with Slaverun Reloaded, and was dosed, thus becoming a milkmaid- except I'm a slave. Is it possible for the PC to be a milk slave, or only a maid? So far, only the drugging was non-consensual. The only other options I get are strictly consentual...

Is there a means by which I can enable breast-scaling on the armors worn, as the breasts increase in size with being a Milk-Maid?

I do not know how to do so.

Well... Use armors that support breast scaling

I'm using this mod in combination with Slaverun Reloaded, and was dosed, thus becoming a milkmaid- except I'm a slave. Is it possible for the PC to be a milk slave, or only a maid? So far, only the drugging was non-consensual. The only other options I get are strictly consentual...

No

Is there a means by which I can enable breast-scaling on the armors worn, as the breasts increase in size with being a Milk-Maid?

Any particular suggestions (for the armors)?  :)

Any particular suggestions (for the armors)?  :)

Anything that has bbp or hdt mentioned will work. There's too many to list, from vanilla armors with breast, butt, and belly scaling added, to so skimpy there's not much point.

Help me mod creator trying to use this mod for 2 days and all ive been mother fucking getting is milkmodeconomy was not installed correctly, scripts are not running, ensure you have selected correct plugins during the installation and have all the dependencies

Help me mod creator trying to use this mod for 2 days and all ive been mother fucking getting is milkmodeconomy was not installed correctly, scripts are not running, ensure you have selected correct plugins during the installation and have all the dependencies

Not the mod creator, but why not list your mod list and load order so its easier to see whats been installed. And also mod manager or manual install?

or at least post your papyrus log

16-05-2016 git

added individual maid breast size modifiers(BoobIncr per milk, BoobIncr per level) to scripts calculation, you should either reset your maid or set desired values manually, otherwise milk gen and breast size will be broken(0)

equipping parasitic armors will remove additional breast rows, probably

something fixed but i dont remember what it is

increased base lactacid maximum by 4

added breast enlargement potion, enlarges breasts by 0.01 for 10 hours, costs 1000 gold, bought through dialogue from alchemists, has a 25% to start/increase natural lactation (actor has to be milkmaid/slave)

moved Lactacid to MME_Util_Potions formlist

fixed trade dialogues, should probably rearrange them later

Is there an easy way to customize the messages (the stories) seen during Milking?  I'd like to correct some spelling and grammar, and maybe add some of my own to that scenario.

Thats easy, edit milkqest script, compile, enjoy

Is there an easy way to customize the messages (the stories) seen during Milking?  I'd like to correct some spelling and grammar, and maybe add some of my own to that scenario.

Thats easy, edit milkqest script, compile, enjoy

Thank you!  I will try it.  Game on, my friend.  :D

Here I'm back again... Stuüpid german asking asking stupid questions:

I have been experimenting with estrus, Estrus Chaurus(V4.21) and Estrus Spider(V3). First I didn't get the pragnancy to work for the chaurus on the NPC's( it was recognised by MME/ Spider was not), now it isn't working for both (both are recognized. I m Sure that it the pregnancy should have started, because I saw the impregnation animation.

Does MME change anything to the ability of becomming pregnant? And another Question about SGO: which one of the 2 detection modes is the Best? How do they differ?

And how far is the state of Git Version... Is it better thaen the official?

Here I'm back again... Stuüpid german asking asking stupid questions:

I have been experimenting with estrus, Estrus Chaurus(V4.21) and Estrus Spider(V3). First I didn't get the pragnancy to work for the chaurus on the NPC's( it was recognised by MME/ Spider was not), now it isn't working for both (both are recognized. I m Sure that it the pregnancy should have started, because I saw the impregnation animation.

Does MME change anything to the ability of becomming pregnant? And another Question about SGO: which one of the 2 detection modes is the Best? How do they differ?

And how far is the state of Git Version... Is it better thaen the official?

no, ES changes, es npc pregnancy is broken, it gets reset on cell change/game load

well old version is faster but less reliable, like if you removed sgo w/o uninstalling it, you might still be flagged as pregnant, since sgo didnt remove actor from storageutil list

new version uses sgo's functions to detect pregnancy, so its slower but more reliable

which is better i dont know, i dont play all that gem pregnancy stuff, its not immersive (yes i did mostly working nonimmersive ESv3, but it has tentacles, tentacles hmm.... )

well, i guess its almost finished, i want to slightly tweak dialogues by introducing intermediate step for buying lactacid(give player ability to accept /refuse), but im lazy so it might take whole hour or a week... nobody knows

as to changes...  well .. .read changelogs above, pumps got removed from main mod and now 2 separate files, economy is now dialogue based, or you can use cheat to play old way

since noone cared to submit dialogue texts i guess they'll be as they are now

Hi Ed86 ,

I love your mod but I have some questions about the economy part.

What do these values in the MCM actually mean:

First, "Milk Market Information - Market Saturation": The values vary from negative to positive numbers.

I was in Whitherun, checked Market saturation in MCM, it said -45 (no special demand) and I thought "Hey, they are in desperate need of milk there because there seems to be no milk in the market at all; after finishing the milk machine I got a low price and high service charge :( (As I understand saturation it means: not saturated = I need something, saturated = I have no needs anymore)

So if I want to sell my milk do I get better prices in holds with low or high values for market saturation?

Second: Are the milkprices fixed for the whole (game-)day or is there an intervall they update? Do the updates show in MCM if I check Milk Market Information again?

Third: I activated "Economy notifications" and every gameday around 9:00am this spams my screen for about 1 (game-) hour, preventing other mods (and even your own, just go milking yourself around this time and see :P) from showing their messages.