Hi Ed86 ,

I love your mod but I have some questions about the economy part.

What do these values in the MCM actually mean:

First, "Milk Market Information - Market Saturation": The values vary from negative to positive numbers.

I was in Whitherun, checked Market saturation in MCM, it said -45 (no special demand) and I thought "Hey, they are in desperate need of milk there because there seems to be no milk in the market at all; after finishing the milk machine I got a low price and high service charge :( (As I understand saturation it means: not saturated = I need something, saturated = I have no needs anymore)

So if I want to sell my milk do I get better prices in holds with low or high values for market saturation?

Second: Are the milkprices fixed for the whole (game-)day or is there an intervall they update? Do the updates show in MCM if I check Milk Market Information again?

Third: I activated "Economy notifications" and every gameday around 9:00am this spams my screen for about 1 (game-) hour, preventing other mods (and even your own, just go milking yourself around this time and see :P) from showing their messages.

Negative values mean the market is "flooded" so prices will not be good.  Positive values mean there is some demand.  Also, the higher the positive value the less you are charged for maintenance, the lower the value the higher the maintenance cost.  So when a market is around 900 - 1000 you'll get very good prices.

Once a market is flooded, it slowly recovers over time.  I think its about 100 per day or something like that.  So if you sold so much milk in Whiterun it went to -900, it would take about 9 days to get back to 0, and another 10 to get to the really good prices.  But I don't think that's exact.

I don't play with the economy on anymore, but even when I do, I keep the market notifications turned off.  As you noticed it causes problems and I've even had it cause my game to crash a few times (its rare but if other mods are doing stuff at the same time it can overload the game).

I'm sure if I got anything wrong Ed will correct, but that's how it works to the best of my knowledge.

Hi Ed86 ,

Second: Are the milkprices fixed for the whole (game-)day or is there an intervall they update? Do the updates show in MCM if I check Milk Market Information again?

Third: I activated "Economy notifications" and every gameday around 9:00am this spams my screen for about 1 (game-) hour, preventing other mods (and even your own, just go milking yourself around this time and see :P) from showing their messages.

They are updated after every sell and everyday at 9:00

I think specific milk demand updates everyday

Update mod, this was fixed few versions b4

I open my save, wait for 20-30 seconds for the mod MCM to register, but when i go to it to configure there's nothing there at all, just the name of the mod but none of the options below. And yes i closed it and waited 2 minutes, opened it again but it was still the same.

I made a completely new skyrim and redownloaded the mod, new save file, everything and the mod is working, but I can't get the mod manager to show up. At first I just figured it no longer had a manager, which doesn't make any sense and the mod is working so it's not a problem, but I would like to have access incase I need to. Anyone have an idea what the problem might be?

I made a completely new skyrim and redownloaded the mod, new save file, everything and the mod is working, but I can't get the mod manager to show up. At first I just figured it no longer had a manager, which doesn't make any sense and the mod is working so it's not a problem, but I would like to have access incase I need to. Anyone have an idea what the problem might be?

it isn't  even put on a UNP Body.. download the custumomizable Milking Cuirass and replace the Meshes. I think that I will do a 7B Conversion myself, when I'm done with my clothing replcr.. but thats a longer Project...

try janozc mcm kicker.... If this doesn't work. unistall the Mod again, and check if you added any attachment(?) to other mods that are not installed... Had this Problem with the SOS dependency in earlier Versions in connection with Eager NPC's. Moving it up in the load order might hoe you the Touble maker.

Here I'm back again... Stuüpid german asking asking stupid questions:

I have been experimenting with estrus, Estrus Chaurus(V4.21) and Estrus Spider(V3). First I didn't get the pragnancy to work for the chaurus on the NPC's( it was recognised by MME/ Spider was not), now it isn't working for both (both are recognized. I m Sure that it the pregnancy should have started, because I saw the impregnation animation.

Does MME change anything to the ability of becomming pregnant? And another Question about SGO: which one of the 2 detection modes is the Best? How do they differ?

And how far is the state of Git Version... Is it better thaen the official?

no, ES changes, es npc pregnancy is broken, it gets reset on cell change/game load

well old version is faster but less reliable, like if you removed sgo w/o uninstalling it, you might still be flagged as pregnant, since sgo didnt remove actor from storageutil list

new version uses sgo's functions to detect pregnancy, so its slower but more reliable

which is better i dont know, i dont play all that gem pregnancy stuff, its not immersive (yes i did mostly working nonimmersive ESv3, but it has tentacles, tentacles hmm.... )

well, i guess its almost finished, i want to slightly tweak dialogues by introducing intermediate step for buying lactacid(give player ability to accept /refuse), but im lazy so it might take whole hour or a week... nobody knows

as to changes...  well .. .read changelogs above, pumps got removed from main mod and now 2 separate files, economy is now dialogue based, or you can use cheat to play old way

since noone cared to submit dialogue texts i guess they'll be as they are now

Well I'm checkig out the origial Estrus with the 4.21 Version of  Estrus Chaurus and with Estrus Spider V3. I enslaved the Imperial Captain and the female Stormcloak in Helgen and tested them on a Hentai chaurus.  They are both Pregnant now. and the Prgnancy didn't disappear after leaving the helgen escape tunnel. Now, think about chaurus and Spider Milk... making the char or an NPC attracktive to Falmers or Spiders so that they won't attack them but..... Hell I have to do some adjustments to the Nio Values... the Boops are getting REALLY Big....

One more thing.. I got he SGO Pregnancy detection to work. properly.. it is better to choose the 2016 Version. This would make sense for a Male Milk Maid if you could produce semen to inseminate Women in SGO... Just one thing with the 'Cow' in the name... It isn't working with Renamed Chars. (lYou have this option in Paradise Halls and in EFF, but the original name is still used by MME) I just wonder if it is Possible to make real Vampires produce only Vampire Milk and succubi only succubus Milk, and if Alea will produce Werewolf milk....  

Just one thing with the 'Cow' in the name... It isn't working with Renamed Chars. (lYou have this option in Paradise Halls and in EFF, but the original name is still used by MME)

I just wonder if it is Possible to make real Vampires produce only Vampire Milk and succubi only succubus Milk, and if Alea will produce Werewolf milk....  

how about this one?

arent they?

MilkQUEST.7z

You also did the Estrus Spider V3 Any Plans of updating it?

no, changes from 3.9x to 4.xx are too big, and i dont feel like i want to spend days of my free time just to upgrade scripts and esp to latest EC, you can still play it but only with PC pregnancy

btw how's dialogues, and everything working?  see 40 downloads and no bug reports

I'm waiting to see if anyone else didn't notice a change with the breast enlarge potion.  Also I didn't notice any lactacid effect after drinking 12 potions.  I wouldn't bother looking into this unless this same problem shows up in someone else's game.  I am very sloppy about how I add mods to my game and usually expect problems due to my own laziness.

The machines aren't working for me. After drinking the lactacid and activating the machines, my character just freezes up for a moment standing there and then goes back to normal with the animation not activating.

You have a problem with your ZaZ install....not Milk Mod.

The machines aren't working for me. After drinking the lactacid and activating the machines, my character just freezes up for a moment standing there and then goes back to normal with the animation not activating.

assuming you have eveything installed correctly you probably forgot to run fnis.