pewp43 Posted November 1, 2015 Posted November 1, 2015 The dialogue option in Milk Mod works fine! I'm hoping to have the next version of JUGs out before the end of today, but I use both the dialogue in Milk Mod Economy and also the dialogues from JUGs. They work well together and MME dialogues do things that the JUGs dialogues do not. So... use both! Oh I didn't mean to suggest that it didn't. I do however have quite a few mod added dialogue choices and the list can get pretty long.
Draco Benson Posted November 1, 2015 Posted November 1, 2015 I need help, when I place a milk machine myself or try to us the milking curiass it doesn't work. The animation to set up plays but the actual milking does not. Can you help?
pewp43 Posted November 2, 2015 Posted November 2, 2015 I need help, when I place a milk machine myself or try to us the milking curiass it doesn't work. The animation to set up plays but the actual milking does not. Can you help? Which milking machine did place. When I type in "Help milk" there are 4 choices. 2 that say just "Milk Pump" and 2 that say "Dwarven Milk Pump." The Dwarven ones only work if you installed the Zaz Patch in the Fomod. I always place the first one and have never had any problems.
swmas Posted November 2, 2015 Posted November 2, 2015 No clean save required for upgrading from v18-10-2015 right?
pewp43 Posted November 2, 2015 Posted November 2, 2015 I need help, when I place a milk machine myself or try to us the milking curiass it doesn't work. The animation to set up plays but the actual milking does not. Can you help? As for the milking cuirass, does it milk but not produce bottles of milk? If that's the case, you need to enable the cuirass in the MCM. Make sure the cuirass you're using is recognized by MME and there's a box that needs to checked as well... something like "cuirass produces/sells bottles"... I forget exactly.
chajapa Posted November 2, 2015 Posted November 2, 2015 Ed86, 11-01 version. Seems breastfeeding is not milking. Milking using notification hotkey works and displays milk status. Other milkings work. Just breastfeeding not working. Something change? ** EDIT ** Found it! Previous version used this: ;---------------------------------------------------------------------------- ;SexLab hooks ;---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Event OnSexLabStart(String _eventName, String _args, Float _argc, Form _sender) Actor[] actors = MilkQ.SexLab.HookActors(_args) ;0 - actor being sucked, 1 - actor sucking String animName = getAnimName(_args) ;String anim = MilkQ.SexLab.HookAnimation(_args) ;if anim == ("zjBreastFeedingVar" || "zjBreastFeeding") && MilkQ.SexLab3jBreastfeeding if (animName == "3J Straight Breastfeeding"\ || animName == "3J Lesbian Breastfeeding"\ || animName == "3Jiou Breastfeeding Lesbian"\ || animName == "3Jiou Breastfeeding Straight")\ && MilkQ.SexLab3jBreastfeeding In new version you reverted to the old names only ;---------------------------------------------------------------------------- ;SexLab hooks ;---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Event OnSexLabStart(String _eventName, String _args, Float _argc, Form _sender) Actor[] actors = MilkQ.SexLab.HookActors(_args) ;0 - actor being sucked, 1 - actor sucking ;String animName = getAnimName(_args) String anim = MilkQ.SexLab.HookAnimation(_args) if anim == ("zjBreastFeedingVar" || "zjBreastFeeding") && MilkQ.SexLab3jBreastfeeding ;if (animName == "3J Straight Breastfeeding"\ ;|| animName == "3J Lesbian Breastfeeding"\ ;|| animName == "3Jiou Breastfeeding Lesbian"\ ;|| animName == "3Jiou Breastfeeding Straight")\ ;&& MilkQ.SexLab3jBreastfeeding if MilkQ.MILKmaid.Find(actors[0]) != -1 && !actors[0].HasSpell( MilkQ.BeingMilkedPassive )\ Can you fix this please?
Saeros Posted November 2, 2015 Posted November 2, 2015 yeah! thanks for the update! ..now my "daily annoying question" .. ..new PSQ (player succubus quest) add the possibility to have a hybrid succubus PC.. werewolf/succubus or vampire/succubus at the same time. which milk is produced in MME by one of these hybrid player character? is not supported I suppose... ...oooh, a hybrid powerful milk would be great! S.
Ed86 Posted November 2, 2015 Author Posted November 2, 2015 yeah! thanks for the update! ..now my "daily annoying question" .. ..new PSQ (player succubus quest) add the possibility to have a hybrid succubus PC.. werewolf/succubus or vampire/succubus at the same time. which milk is produced in MME by one of these hybrid player character? is not supported I suppose... ...oooh, a hybrid powerful milk would be great! S. well i guess you'll have to find out hard way
Saeros Posted November 2, 2015 Posted November 2, 2015 yeah! thanks for the update! ..now my "daily annoying question" .. ..new PSQ (player succubus quest) add the possibility to have a hybrid succubus PC.. werewolf/succubus or vampire/succubus at the same time. which milk is produced in MME by one of these hybrid player character? is not supported I suppose... ...oooh, a hybrid powerful milk would be great! S. well i guess you'll have to find out hard way yes boss, challenge accepted!
t3h0th3r Posted December 7, 2015 Posted December 7, 2015 I'm flagged as a succubus from angrim's apprentice and a vampire and it's always a surprise what special milk i get
sidfu Posted December 8, 2015 Posted December 8, 2015 dont know if this is a bug but when i clean a save and have it remove scripts attached to nonexisstent created forms all progress as a milk maid is lost and even stats. about to load upo game again to see if it still has me as milk maid on a save that i didnt do that on.
Leo77 Posted December 9, 2015 Posted December 9, 2015 Is it possible to use this mod as a female character without becoming a milkmaid? I'd like to give it a try, but would like to limit it to other NPCs only while still being able to become pregnant via SGO for instance.
Ed86 Posted December 9, 2015 Author Posted December 9, 2015 dont know if this is a bug but when i clean a save and have it remove scripts attached to nonexisstent created forms all progress as a milk maid is lost and even stats. about to load upo game again to see if it still has me as milk maid on a save that i didnt do that on. no its a feature, if you format c: everything will be lost too i guesss you've erased everything in SL storageutil script, and all mods that use it to store data are screwed Is it possible to use this mod as a female character without becoming a milkmaid? I'd like to give it a try, but would like to limit it to other NPCs only while still being able to become pregnant via SGO for instance. use disable player pregnancy option, that doesnt save you form other ways of becoming milkmaid though
Leo77 Posted December 9, 2015 Posted December 9, 2015 use disable player pregnancy option, that doesnt save you form other ways of becoming milkmaid though Dodging the other ways wont be such an issue, just the pregnancy. So it won't interfere with SGO?
aspirine2 Posted December 10, 2015 Posted December 10, 2015 i started new game ..but strange the milk self spell isn't there any more ??
werdunloaded1 Posted December 10, 2015 Posted December 10, 2015 Hold the hotkey for checking your milk status to milk yourself. It's actually a lot easier.
vangun71 Posted December 11, 2015 Posted December 11, 2015 I installed the mod and it won't show up on the mcm it's telling me that it's there but it not nothing is working
chajapa Posted December 11, 2015 Posted December 11, 2015 I installed the mod and it won't show up on the mcm it's telling me that it's there but it not nothing is working Change cells. Or save, exit, re-enter game. When a mod's MCM doesn't show up, it's almost NEVER the mod itself (and there are HUNDREDS....maybe THOUSANDS of people using this mod), but your system gets kinda bogged down when things are registering. Very often, simply changing cells will kick it into showing. You can also try starting the game and instead of loading a save right away, go to the test cell right from the first menu screen just drop to console and type: coc qasmoke When that cell loads, just wait about 10 or 20 seconds and then load your most recent save from there. You don't have to wait for the notifications about stuff loading/registering to stop. That cell seems to use very few resources and can help get you into the game to see what's going on.
barak43 Posted December 11, 2015 Posted December 11, 2015 When installing a mod with an MCM, i always save the game once installed if it doesnt load and then load the new save immediately. Usually works
vangun71 Posted December 12, 2015 Posted December 12, 2015 I'm still getting nothing I did the thing you said and it and nothing
barak43 Posted December 12, 2015 Posted December 12, 2015 I'm still getting nothing I did the thing you said and it and nothing ok, can you give us your papyrus log and your load order ? it would help us see where it goes wrong
hexenhaus Posted December 13, 2015 Posted December 13, 2015 Is MME suitable for a complete playthrough?
barak43 Posted December 13, 2015 Posted December 13, 2015 Is MME suitable for a complete playthrough? as far as i can tell, its pretty stable, so yeah it should
Leowulf Posted December 14, 2015 Posted December 14, 2015 So... what is the difference between a milk slave and a milk maid?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now