RapidWaterOver Posted December 25, 2015 Posted December 25, 2015 ffs stop with this quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting   get your self latest skeleton get some good body replacer(cbbe/unp/bodyslide) get armor pack with bodyslide support and forget about these crappy 2 yo replacers I am using the latest skeleton, I'm using CBBE, and the reason I switched from http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25259/? to the "2 year old replacers" is because A) there aren't really any armor replacers that have both pregnancy support and HDT support and I'm getting the weird fucked up armor for both of those. It's definately not a problem with skeletons or anything either, random npc's aren't affected by the problem. It's only my companion and myself after we became milk slaves.
Citatio Posted December 25, 2015 Posted December 25, 2015 i found a collision: The Tampons from "Being Female" shut down "Milk Economy", so it doesn't show up in MCM
Ed86 Posted December 25, 2015 Author Posted December 25, 2015  ffs stop with this quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting   get your self latest skeleton get some good body replacer(cbbe/unp/bodyslide) get armor pack with bodyslide support and forget about these crappy 2 yo replacers I am using the latest skeleton, I'm using CBBE, and the reason I switched from http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25259/? to the "2 year old replacers" is because A) there aren't really any armor replacers that have both pregnancy support and HDT support and I'm getting the weird fucked up armor for both of those. It's definately not a problem with skeletons or anything either, random npc's aren't affected by the problem. It's only my companion and myself after we became milk slaves.   well... maybe you have set way 2 big values for breast increase and have alot of milk and breasts get deformed  i might be wrong but there are no mods that using pregnacybelly, pregnancy mods use skeleton's "NPC Belly" node for belly scale so they dont care about ChronoTrigger77's bright ideas about pregnacybelly, so any bodyslide mod suppports pregnancy
RapidWaterOver Posted December 25, 2015 Posted December 25, 2015   ffs stop with this quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting   get your self latest skeleton get some good body replacer(cbbe/unp/bodyslide) get armor pack with bodyslide support and forget about these crappy 2 yo replacers I am using the latest skeleton, I'm using CBBE, and the reason I switched from http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25259/? to the "2 year old replacers" is because A) there aren't really any armor replacers that have both pregnancy support and HDT support and I'm getting the weird fucked up armor for both of those. It's definately not a problem with skeletons or anything either, random npc's aren't affected by the problem. It's only my companion and myself after we became milk slaves.   well... maybe you have set way 2 big values for breast increase and have alot of milk and breasts get deformed  i might be wrong but there are no mods that using pregnacybelly, pregnancy mods use skeleton's "NPC Belly" node for belly scale so they dont care about ChronoTrigger77's bright ideas about pregnacybelly, so any bodyslide mod suppports pregnancy  Ah okay yeah you're right. I checked and I set the max size slider to max value of 36, changing it back down to default of 9 fixed the issue. I'm confused by that slider now though, because I thought that all it does is set the limit for how big the breasts get. But changing the slider changes the size of the breasts as well?  Also quick question, does the milk cuirass work on companions if they need to be milked? The mod description makes it seem like it only works on the player.
barak43 Posted December 26, 2015 Posted December 26, 2015    ffs stop with this quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting quoting   get your self latest skeleton get some good body replacer(cbbe/unp/bodyslide) get armor pack with bodyslide support and forget about these crappy 2 yo replacers I am using the latest skeleton, I'm using CBBE, and the reason I switched from http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25259/? to the "2 year old replacers" is because A) there aren't really any armor replacers that have both pregnancy support and HDT support and I'm getting the weird fucked up armor for both of those. It's definately not a problem with skeletons or anything either, random npc's aren't affected by the problem. It's only my companion and myself after we became milk slaves.   well... maybe you have set way 2 big values for breast increase and have alot of milk and breasts get deformed  i might be wrong but there are no mods that using pregnacybelly, pregnancy mods use skeleton's "NPC Belly" node for belly scale so they dont care about ChronoTrigger77's bright ideas about pregnacybelly, so any bodyslide mod suppports pregnancy  Ah okay yeah you're right. I checked and I set the max size slider to max value of 36, changing it back down to default of 9 fixed the issue. I'm confused by that slider now though, because I thought that all it does is set the limit for how big the breasts get. But changing the slider changes the size of the breasts as well?  Also quick question, does the milk cuirass work on companions if they need to be milked? The mod description makes it seem like it only works on the player.   think of the slider value as a multiplicative. if set at 1, you wont get any scaling. if set at 2, its your preset*2 and so on. so the result depend a lot on your personal preset ^^  i know that for my own preset i must set the max value to 1.5 or it'll grow way too big lol Â
Ed86 Posted December 26, 2015 Author Posted December 26, 2015  Ah okay yeah you're right. I checked and I set the max size slider to max value of 36, changing it back down to default of 9 fixed the issue. I'm confused by that slider now though, because I thought that all it does is set the limit for how big the breasts get. But changing the slider changes the size of the breasts as well?   Also quick question, does the milk cuirass work on companions if they need to be milked? The mod description makes it seem like it only works on the player.  there used to be times you could make breasts bigger than your character, but now they r just deformed, if breast size goes above 3 weird stuff can happen  yes it works, you can't make them milkmaids with it though
Blazen Posted December 26, 2015 Posted December 26, 2015 For some unknown reason the game does not detect the mod. I'm using version 2015.11.25 + + 1.59c patch sexlab MME MilkPlayer ScriptFix for v2015-06-17 and below. The only thing I have not tried is to try an older version of which is available.
Ed86 Posted December 26, 2015 Author Posted December 26, 2015 i found a collision: The Tampons from "Being Female" shut down "Milk Economy", so it doesn't show up in MCM i'll take a guess its cuz tampon addon is broken it states that its  for BF (the version without CANS) but its scripts are actually use CANS its breaks other mods too
Fredfish Posted December 26, 2015 Posted December 26, 2015 For some unknown reason the game does not detect the mod. I'm using version 2015.11.25 + + 1.59c patch sexlab MME MilkPlayer ScriptFix for v2015-06-17 and below. The only thing I have not tried is to try an older version of which is available. Â I had this as well, I had to go back to 2015.11.02 and start a new game to get the menu to show.
Guest Posted December 27, 2015 Posted December 27, 2015 Is it possible to turn of the cum bottles after masturbation/milking? Also just to double check does this mod use NIO for scaling?
Ed86 Posted December 27, 2015 Author Posted December 27, 2015 Is it possible to turn of the cum bottles after masturbation/milking? Also just to double check does this mod use NIO for scaling? no. yes
CopperIngot Posted December 27, 2015 Posted December 27, 2015 So, if I wanted to harvest cum from my male followers, I'd have to put them into the milking machines? Would also be nice if it could be done with blowjob/handjob tagged animations
Blazen Posted December 27, 2015 Posted December 27, 2015 I tried but still missing. With what I have read it seems no conflict between BF and this mod. Hopefully it is resolved quickly.
RapidWaterOver Posted December 28, 2015 Posted December 28, 2015 I tried but still missing. With what I have read it seems no conflict between BF and this mod. Hopefully it is resolved quickly. I don't know if this will help, but when I switched from the NMM to Mod Organizer 99% of all my problems with mods like MME went away. If you're not already using MO I'd really recommend switching over to it.
barak43 Posted December 28, 2015 Posted December 28, 2015 Â I tried but still missing. With what I have read it seems no conflict between BF and this mod. Hopefully it is resolved quickly. I don't know if this will help, but when I switched from the NMM to Mod Organizer 99% of all my problems with mods like MME went away. If you're not already using MO I'd really recommend switching over to it. Â Â for 99% of all the problems i ever had with modding got away when i switched to MO. i really recommend it too. so much easier to see where conflicts come from etc.. Â
nunu87 Posted December 28, 2015 Posted December 28, 2015 Little common issue with this mod (my fault, not the mod itself) , i reinstalled it today, everything works fine BUT the milking animation (machine). So i wonder, the HDT option have "(old)" after it is this important ? I think i've clicked it when installed the mod. Â Also the mod tried to overwrite the skeleton, im using the last version of this XP32 maximum extended version and i wonder if this is the problem, should i overwrite it with the the milk one to make HDT works when milking ? Also i've run FNIS, but it don't seems to detect the mod, i guess he only need to detect Zaz Animation isnt it ? Â Â
Ed86 Posted December 28, 2015 Author Posted December 28, 2015 Little common issue with this mod (my fault, not the mod itself) , i reinstalled it today, everything works fine BUT the milking animation (machine). So i wonder, the HDT option have "(old)" after it is this important ? I think i've clicked it when installed the mod.  Also the mod tried to overwrite the skeleton, im using the last version of this XP32 maximum extended version and i wonder if this is the problem, should i overwrite it with the the milk one to make HDT works when milking ? Also i've run FNIS, but it don't seems to detect the mod, i guess he only need to detect Zaz Animation isnt it ? if you want to see pumping animation then yes  yes,^ well it should Reading MME V6.07  ( 2 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
nunu87 Posted December 28, 2015 Posted December 28, 2015  Little common issue with this mod (my fault, not the mod itself) , i reinstalled it today, everything works fine BUT the milking animation (machine). So i wonder, the HDT option have "(old)" after it is this important ? I think i've clicked it when installed the mod.  Also the mod tried to overwrite the skeleton, im using the last version of this XP32 maximum extended version and i wonder if this is the problem, should i overwrite it with the the milk one to make HDT works when milking ? Also i've run FNIS, but it don't seems to detect the mod, i guess he only need to detect Zaz Animation isnt it ? if you want to see pumping animation then yes  yes,^ well it should Reading MME V6.07  ( 2 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...   Fixed by overwrite the skeleton files. Thx you sir Ps: Also for new user of this mod, make sure you have milk in ur boobies at least 1+ to test milking pump or else it won't trigger the animation. (you can set ur milkmaid level with debug command in the MCM menu to make test easier)
DeviousDesires Posted December 29, 2015 Posted December 29, 2015   Little common issue with this mod (my fault, not the mod itself) , i reinstalled it today, everything works fine BUT the milking animation (machine). So i wonder, the HDT option have "(old)" after it is this important ? I think i've clicked it when installed the mod.  Also the mod tried to overwrite the skeleton, im using the last version of this XP32 maximum extended version and i wonder if this is the problem, should i overwrite it with the the milk one to make HDT works when milking ? Also i've run FNIS, but it don't seems to detect the mod, i guess he only need to detect Zaz Animation isnt it ? if you want to see pumping animation then yes  yes,^ well it should Reading MME V6.07  ( 2 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...   Fixed by overwrite the skeleton files. Thx you sir Ps: Also for new user of this mod, make sure you have milk in ur boobies at least 1+ to test milking pump or else it won't trigger the animation. (you can set ur milkmaid level with debug command in the MCM menu to make test easier)   How much would be lost by using MME's skeleton for that animation instead of the latest XP32 maximum extended version? Â
runebar Posted December 29, 2015 Posted December 29, 2015 So does Soulgem oven no longer work with this? I couldn't see it in the MCM menu.
barak43 Posted December 29, 2015 Posted December 29, 2015 So does Soulgem oven no longer work with this? I couldn't see it in the MCM menu. Â SGO 3 works fine with MME. i use it myself and no problem. if you don't see it, you have another problem ^^,
Ed86 Posted December 29, 2015 Author Posted December 29, 2015    Little common issue with this mod (my fault, not the mod itself) , i reinstalled it today, everything works fine BUT the milking animation (machine). So i wonder, the HDT option have "(old)" after it is this important ? I think i've clicked it when installed the mod.  Also the mod tried to overwrite the skeleton, im using the last version of this XP32 maximum extended version and i wonder if this is the problem, should i overwrite it with the the milk one to make HDT works when milking ? Also i've run FNIS, but it don't seems to detect the mod, i guess he only need to detect Zaz Animation isnt it ? if you want to see pumping animation then yes  yes,^ well it should Reading MME V6.07  ( 2 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...   Fixed by overwrite the skeleton files. Thx you sir Ps: Also for new user of this mod, make sure you have milk in ur boobies at least 1+ to test milking pump or else it won't trigger the animation. (you can set ur milkmaid level with debug command in the MCM menu to make test easier)   How much would be lost by using MME's skeleton for that animation instead of the latest XP32 maximum extended version?   no idea
nunu87 Posted December 29, 2015 Posted December 29, 2015    Little common issue with this mod (my fault, not the mod itself) , i reinstalled it today, everything works fine BUT the milking animation (machine). So i wonder, the HDT option have "(old)" after it is this important ? I think i've clicked it when installed the mod.  Also the mod tried to overwrite the skeleton, im using the last version of this XP32 maximum extended version and i wonder if this is the problem, should i overwrite it with the the milk one to make HDT works when milking ? Also i've run FNIS, but it don't seems to detect the mod, i guess he only need to detect Zaz Animation isnt it ? if you want to see pumping animation then yes  yes,^ well it should Reading MME V6.07  ( 2 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...   Fixed by overwrite the skeleton files. Thx you sir Ps: Also for new user of this mod, make sure you have milk in ur boobies at least 1+ to test milking pump or else it won't trigger the animation. (you can set ur milkmaid level with debug command in the MCM menu to make test easier)   How much would be lost by using MME's skeleton for that animation instead of the latest XP32 maximum extended version?    My guess it leave the XP32 files intact but only add the MME animation files needed. But idk for sure, a veteran moder may explain it.  EDIT: Also make sure to re-build ur body (if using HDT body) if u notice some animation missing (like vagina and/or belly) Â
Furryfurry Posted December 29, 2015 Posted December 29, 2015 awsome mod but i have one problem it says no were what Id it is on the Lactaci  sorry for my bad english
bigoldragon Posted December 30, 2015 Posted December 30, 2015 I have tried many things to fix this problem but have had no success. with this mod, my breasts are only enlarged when I am wearing the milking cuirass. I have all of the requirements and I have breast size scaling off on any other mod that would be interfering. does anyone know what might be causing this issue?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now