Hello I have a little bug found

Valerie is blocked with group sex she does not stir from that it puts where she was

it is no matter whether she was present or not

with sexlab 1.59B there are some new animations  (Zynisch Licking)

last ideal for female players

The best thanks

Ras Cock

Thanks for the feedback, did you buy Valerie and trying to do a group sex thingy?  If so, what follower mod are you using?

Thanks for the Zynisch Licking animation hint, I'll download 1.59B and have a look.

This all works for me.  The same logic that allows you to buy Valerie also works for making a slave.  However, If you have made a slave within the last few days and bought Valerie, he won't have anything to say to you.  Maybe I should just add some "How you doin dude" type dialog for those cases.  At any rate, go back in a day and take a non-sexslave follower with you and see if he will offer to make a sex slave out of her for you.

Tried this out and didn't have any luck getting him to say anything. All 3 quests are done, bought valerie, waited 3 days outside and no luck. Tried a few different npcs, ysolda, jenessa, carlotta, lydia, random bandit, wasn't working with any of them.

What follower mod are you using?

I'm using a batch file that execs the following commands on selected npcs. Lydia/Jenessa were done through standard ingame options.

setrelationshiprank player 4

addfac 19809 1

addfac 5c84d 1

addfac 5a1a4 1

I have worked through the quest now without problems, but afterwards I went to Movarth's lair to kill him and even though I left all the slaves at sanguine's palace they are still interrupting my fights to fuck lol... they are invisible and still at thier home so I am not sure why it is happening.  Every 6ths fight or so starts with me being attacked enemies and sucked off by a slave at the same time.  I just advance manually through the sex stages and am able to fight.  I get the apropos message "You came inside Jen whateverthafcukehernameis" (The first slave you save) .  It always seems to be her that jumps me.

Wulf

This is way too funny.  Its almost too funny to fix.  But, this kinda stuff gets old really fast, so I'll take care of it first thing monday.  Did you dismiss the slaves, i.e. they were no longer followers?  They are not supposed to even do a lust check if they are not playerally.  No matter, I can add another check for proximity before triggering the lust, but watch out when you get back!

Sorry for the slow reply... painting the bathroom lol.  Yeah, I had dismissed everyone leading up tot hat point.  I have since checked it after Morvath's Lair and have not had the problem.  I did however notice on this last playround that the "Return Igrod" update happens wayyyy after I actually returned Igrod.  I did not get the update until I actually left Morvath's Lair after clearing it.  I am also playing with Sands of Time and Obis so Morvath's Lair had about 90 npcs to clear in total(between the spiders and plethora of vampire thralls).  I dunno what's going on.  I still have .04 installed, but planning on uninstalling, cleaning save with a cleaner, and reinstalling a newer version.

Wulf

As somebody earlier said, AFT is not compatible with the mod, the latest version and custom made followers, after being trained by Vern and my PC do not get "slave dialog lines". They do saying regular sex slaves lines but have no options to talk to them as a slaves.

"On you knees" doesn't work for me.

Also, enabled scan option doesn't work in this version but it worked in previous. There are no more autonomous sex at all when sex slave is my follower.

New discovery: sex slaves do not fight at all, do not defend themselves and do not seduce enemies,

besides this, the mod is brilliant.

great job with the mod i was wondering if u could make this mod compatible with the  sofia follower mod

also i was wondering if u could make the rape thing work will all slave u make not just the npc's u added to the game

and if u could make the rape thing work when the player get horny that would really be cool kinda like the the whiterun slave mod did

thank you very much for this mod was much needed

Small thing.

On the Alicia dialogue that pop-ups when you get the note from the bandit chief/kidnapper, could you change that to the quest update after reading the note as alicia did her dialogue before i'd read it when i ran through it yesterday.

I would have one favor to ask if possible. There is one High female elf bounded to the cross. I find her very attractive. I can communicate with her and have a sex with her. But, there is a problem. When I hire her as a follower using AFT, she returns to the cross after sex. When I dismiss her, she freely walks around. Now, is there a possibility to make it to buy her from Vernon? I would really love to have her as a slave sex follower. She's gorgeous.

As somebody earlier said, AFT is not compatible with the mod, the latest version and custom made followers, after being trained by Vern and my PC do not get "slave dialog lines". They do saying regular sex slaves lines but have no options to talk to them as a slaves.

Also, enabled scan option doesn't work in this version but it worked in previous. There are no more autonomous sex at all when sex slave is my follower.

New discovery: sex slaves do not fight at all, do not defend themselves and do not seduce enemies,

I did some testing and here is what I have discovered:

The problems I described in my quote is a result of killing Mia first and than releasing (fuck, forgot her name) the girl who suppose to face Mia. So, everybody, don't do that because it will break the mod.

Tried this out and didn't have any luck getting him to say anything. All 3 quests are done, bought valerie, waited 3 days outside and no luck. Tried a few different npcs, ysolda, jenessa, carlotta, lydia, random bandit, wasn't working with any of them.

Tried training Lydia and Jenassa with EFF mod - followercount variable stays at 0 no matter what i do. So there is no dialogue at Vernon.

But when i did addfac 0005c84e 1 on Lydia it suddenly started to work exactly as it should.

BTW Fish - about those hunters. When i added them to CaptiveFaction kidnappers ignored them so they stayed alive when i get there. That dialogue to free them kicked in properly and they even gave me some enchanted bow as reward.

ZAZ animations wasnt working tho (they were just standing there immobilised but not bound) and they were positioned in quite strange spots.

Tried training Lydia and Jenassa with EFF mod - followercount variable stays at 0 no matter what i do. So there is no dialogue at Vernon.

But when i did addfac 0005c84e 1 on Lydia it suddenly started to work exactly as it should.

BTW Fish - about those hunters. When i added them to CaptiveFaction kidnappers ignored them so they stayed alive when i get there. That dialogue to free them kicked in properly and they even gave me some enchanted bow as reward.

ZAZ animations wasnt working tho (they were just standing there immobilised but not bound) and they were positioned in quite strange spots.

Yes, I tried the CaptiveFaction as well, but they would then not talk to me, Nothing when I clicked on them.  I had the same missing Zaz animation as well even though I called it twice.  I even added a travel to package with the animation at the end.  Could not get the dang animations to work except in one case where one of the hunters was bound kneeling.  There is so little ROI on this that I just gave up.

This all works for me.  The same logic that allows you to buy Valerie also works for making a slave.  However, If you have made a slave within the last few days and bought Valerie, he won't have anything to say to you.  Maybe I should just add some "How you doin dude" type dialog for those cases.  At any rate, go back in a day and take a non-sexslave follower with you and see if he will offer to make a sex slave out of her for you.

What follower mod are you using?

I'm using a batch file that execs the following commands on selected npcs. Lydia/Jenessa were done through standard ingame options.

setrelationshiprank player 4
addfac 19809 1
addfac 5c84d 1
addfac 5a1a4 1

Assuming that one of these factions is CurrentFollowerFaction, (I don't have CK booted up to check), that should work.  You probably also need to SetPlayerTeammate

I use AFT myself in all my testing.  It works always for me, so there is something else going on.  If you have scans disabled, you get none of the special sex functions and no autonomous sex except after your slave kills someting.

Can you post a papyrus log?

I would have one favor to ask if possible. There is one High female elf bounded to the cross. I find her very attractive. I can communicate with her and have a sex with her. But, there is a problem. When I hire her as a follower using AFT, she returns to the cross after sex. When I dismiss her, she freely walks around. Now, is there a possibility to make it to buy her from Vernon? I would really love to have her as a slave sex follower. She's gorgeous.

She is a slave trrainee faction with a strong desire (via a quest package) to live on that cross.  I have plans to allow you to trade her for 5 new trainees.  In the short term, I'll see if I can do something fun with her that doesnt involve a lot of work.

The problems I described in my quote is a result of killing Mia first and than releasing (fuck, forgot her name) the girl who suppose to face Mia. So, everybody, don't do that because it will break the mod.

Can you describe in more detail what you did?  This sound like a bug to me that needs fixed.

She is a slave trrainee faction with a strong desire (via a quest package) to live on that cross.  I have plans to allow you to trade her for 5 new trainees.  In the short term, I'll see if I can do something fun with her that doesnt involve a lot of work.

germanicus, on 21 Sept 2014 - 04:27 AM, said:

Thank you for High elf.

Can you describe in more detail what you did?  This sound like a bug to me that needs fixed.

When entered into the Mia palace. I killed Mia, released jarl's daughter, returned her to Morthal, went back to the palace and then released the girl and then talked to Vernon.. You see, after killing the orc executioner, the mod didn't trigger vernon's dialog " what are you doing here...?" and my reply; "my companion and I are here to see if Mia is her mother" because I didn't release the girl. That was essential for triggering the quest, Killing Mia first and not releasing the girl , broke all described in my post.

The only thing that still doesn't work for me is the line" get on your knees...". I only get Ooo mourning.

When did all in order: releasing the girl, talk to Vernon and then kill Mia, the mod behaved normal. I checked that twice, killing Mia first and not releasing the girl first, causing the game to behave very strange.

I'm spending a lot of time trying to get this working right.

If I take one of the slaves from the castle, they kill everything with some kind of area effect before I can do anything. I'm TRYING to see the part where they seduce enemies. As soon as we're in agro range I can't talk to the slave. I went into Fort Greymoore and the slave glowed briefly and everyone was dead. 

So I tried again WITHOUT a slave from the castle. I get the Listen to me slave on 1 follower out of 3. I couldn't get the Listen to me slave to show up on Jenassa. I figured a vanilla follower would HAVE to work. Nope. 

My PC is level 1. The slaves start out at level 8 but ..... killing machines without even fighting.

I like the idea of this and I keep trying, but today I have almost 3 hours into trying different followers and still can't get it working right. Tried WITH AFT and WITHOUT AFT. 

Can someone tell me a follower that this actually works on so I can try it?

It works on the followers that the mod comes with, I haven't tried the seduce function on a converted follower yet.

It has to be an interior cell, and probably humanoid enemies only. Sneaking helps. Get somewhat close to the enemy then talk to them and select the option.

Yea I noticed they do that to weaker enemies; not sure what that is all about. Try a harder dungeon is all I can say.

I was testing it with a level 70 with pretty decent Sneak and borderline broken +sneaking gear sneaking around the Rat Way got up to Gian the Fist and talk to her to have her seduce him. She walked in and they trigger animation.

Also do they tend to strip themselves naked when combat starts?