My chest has all clothing marked without the red hand.  There must be some conflict that I expect will be hard to figure out.  As I mentioned, I'll see if I can't mark the chest as owned by the player.

This might be because contents of that chest does not belong to player.

Technically speaking that gear belongs to player follower not the player. Follower doesnt care that you take his/her things when following you but that scene makes that follower leave you.

And my guess id this is what cause that gear to become "stealable".

like this one

RemoveAllItems(ObjectReference akTransferTo = None, bool abKeepOwnership = false, bool abRemoveQuestItems = false)

Maybe during that scene it is not false.

Yea, I just trained my second follower and when taking her stuff from the chest, most of the items had red hand on it as they were stolen. I can post you a picture as an evidence if you want

Question. What happened with "orgy" line. there is no way that I can ask any sex slave for the orgy, not in the tower not in the crowd places such as taverns and inns.

Orgies are only possible with with natural sex slaves not made ones (eg Jenn Winglow), you must have cell scan turned on and there must be at least two males in the room and 6 total.

I'll check out the chest thingy.

I turned on scan option in MCM when entered in the tower the first time, even before started any quest.

And I'm talking about orgies in the tower. :) I can't ask any girl in the tower to start the orgies. In previous version, 0.5, I could even ask my follower (not from the tower) to "organize" orgy in tavern. This time, there are orgies only among themselves. They just sex each other and the male housecarl is involved always in three way sex.. In 0.5 version, my PC was autonomously involved in their orgies. This version makes him only observer.

Group sex line also doesn't work in the tower and any other place. When said to my slave follower to have a group sex, it always ends up one on one although there are other girls from the tower nearby.

Black girl (16 years old) has dialog issues when asked her about her life story. She just doesn't want to tell me.All I can ask about her age and she is convincing me that she can satisfied me.

Also, what happened to autonomous sex from trained sex slave. It's simply doesn't happening. As well, as trained sex slaves doesn't experience "climax" when being beaten. I can beat them with training stick forever and all I got is "did I pleased my master" line and my answer. I wish you will return autonomous sex to the trained follower so she can sex my PC as the girls from tower did as they were followers.

Yea, I just trained my second follower and when taking her stuff from the chest, most of the items had red hand on it as they were stolen. I can post you a picture as an evidence if you want

Question. What happened with "orgy" line. there is no way that I can ask any sex slave for the orgy, not in the tower not in the crowd places such as taverns and inns.

Orgies are only possible with with natural sex slaves not made ones (eg Jenn Winglow), you must have cell scan turned on and there must be at least two males in the room and 6 total.

I'll check out the chest thingy.

I turned on scan option in MCM when entered in the tower the first time, even before started any quest.

And I'm talking about orgies in the tower. :) I can't ask any girl in the tower to start the orgies. In previous version, 0.5, I could even ask my follower (not from the tower) to "organize" orgy in tavern. This rime, there are no orgies at all at any place. They just sex each other and the male housecarl is involved always in three way sex.. In 0.5 version, my PC was autonomously involved in their orgies. This version makes him only observer.

Group sex line also doesn't work in the tower and any other place. When said to my slave follower to have a group sex, it always ends up one on one although there are other girls from the tower nearby.

Also, what happened to autonomous sex from trained sex slave. It's simply doesn't happening. As well, as trained sex slaves doesn't experience "climax" when being beaten. I can beat them with training stick forever and all I got is "did I pleased my master" line and my answer. I wish you will return autonomous sex to the trained follower so she can sex my PC as the girls from tower did as they were followers.

Yes, that is new, only follower native sex slaves can start an orgy.  I can put this back the way it was if you want.  I felt there were just too many dialog options.

Autonomous sex is checked for when you change to an interior cell and when you exit combat.  You need to be 70+ arousal or your slave needs to be 80+ arousal.  Only natural sex slaves can initiate Autonomous sex, not trained ones.  Ditto with trained sex slaves, they lack the script that makes them climax with a spanking.  Trained sex slaves have never had the required script to get these things done.

I can see that this is an issue for some players and I'll put it at the top of my todo list for after we leave beta.

"Black girl (16 years old) has dialog issues when asked her about her life story. She just doesn't want to tell me.All I can ask about her age and she is convincing me that she can satisfied me."

She will talk to you about it if you convince her you really like her by taking her as a slave.  One of the long dialog trains lets you have sex with her and afterwards she has the generic you master is dead dialog option where you can take her as a follower.

My chest has all clothing marked without the red hand.  There must be some conflict that I expect will be hard to figure out.  As I mentioned, I'll see if I can't mark the chest as owned by the player.

This might be because contents of that chest does not belong to player.

Technically speaking that gear belongs to player follower not the player. Follower doesnt care that you take his/her things when following you but that scene makes that follower leave you.

And my guess id this is what cause that gear to become "stealable".

like this one

RemoveAllItems(ObjectReference akTransferTo = None, bool abKeepOwnership = false, bool abRemoveQuestItems = false)

Maybe during that scene it is not false.

Thanks for the feedback, here is the actual line I used:

akTraineeRef.RemoveAllItems(MiaPutClothsInHere, false, false)

so as you can see, the ownership should be transferred to the chest.

I changed the ownership of the chest to the player, so we will see how this effects germanicus.   As I said, I do not have this issue on any of my test machines.  However, they all have basically the same mods and I am guessing that is the issue.

BTW, thanks to all for the feedback, it is really helpful.

Also, all the slaves in the tower have AI scripts for lots of sex whenever the player is there between 10am and 8pm.  The male there has a script that might actually grab the player in a two male on one female sex act.  I'll have to check that.  I might also add scripts to the rest to do unrequested sex if there arousal is high.  That would be easy with little chance of screwing things up and might be fun.

However, someday, I need to stop with this so I can work on the Estrus "Strange Plant".  It's a gas and I guarantee that you guys will like it.  I already have permission from Estrusforskyrim author to use it.

Yes, that is new, only follower native sex slaves can start an orgy.  I can put this back the way it was if you want.  <<<<<< PLEASE DO put it back on.

You need to be 70+ arousal or your slave needs to be 80+ arousal. <<< I didn't know this since there wasn't any line in description about that. You see, arousal mod is very tricky. It is hard to keep it high if having sex regularly and even above regularly as I do. I'm  a sex addict, spend more time in having sex with Skyrim NPCs and my followers then accomplishing the Vanilla quests. :) If I lock my arousal at level 90, then my progress in skills development is highly reduced. Sometimes even up to 60%. Since I'm having a sex all the time my arousal is very low. because of that, I don't have autonomous sex with my slave follower. So, can you please reduce arousal level?

Only natural sex slaves can initiate Autonomous sex, not trained ones.<<<<< :( :( :( :( This limitation made me sad. I wish that trained sex followers will do the same. I have few followers that I love very much and therefore I will be very happy if they will have same ability as slaves from tower.

I can see that this is an issue for some players and I'll put it at the top of my todo list for after we leave beta <<<< :) :) :) :) :)

request for dremora  trains spesial NPC like Serena n serena mother or vinja :D ,

the option dialog not sow for her , but work for vanila npc 

n eerr could u make npc in this mod more beautiful  Thank's for u mod

Try version 6 and let me know how that goes.  I know that Vinja is a very different NPC and may be impossible.

that was quick update thank's very very much, downloading.......  :heart:

Do I need to be somewhere spesial to resive the letter for starting the quest-line?

been reading so many good comments about your mod and are looking forward to trying it out. 

cheers

If you want the letter fast, got to Morthal :)

still think I'm doing something wrong, been wandering around morthal for a while and nothing.

delivered a letter for Idgrod to winterfell and investigated the burned house and killed the vampire master there.

Do I need to be somewhere spesial to resive the letter for starting the quest-line?

been reading so many good comments about your mod and are looking forward to trying it out. 

cheers

You just need to go to any city (whiterun, solitude, etc) and you will get the note starting the quest.  If you are not getting the letter, you don't have the mod enabled somehow.  I get the letter the minute I hit the street from breezehome.

Questions and Answers from the Author.

Q1 Why is my follower not naked when I train here like I see in your screenshot of Lydia?

A1.  Make sure that Enable Inventory Management is On in both AFT and EFF.

Q2.  Why can't I see the Orgy and Seduce Enemies dialogs?

A2.  Make sure you have Cell Scans turned on in MCM before you enter the cell.

Q3.  I don't have the Dialog Option with Vernor to train a follower as a slave.

A3.  Make sure cell scans are turned on before you enter Mias Castle and that you are using AFT, EFF or vanilla follower system.

Q4.  How does the quest start.

A4.  You get a letter from a Jarl the first time you move into a public area in a city.  Just running around won't do it.  Fast travel to a city or move from a player home into the street to trigger the messenger to deliver your letter.

Q5,  The quest is too hard, I am dying all the time.

A5.  The quest was designed for level 15+ players.  I allowed it to be started by < 15 players so you can see if you like it.  Use god mode if you are below 15.

Q6.  A Sex slave wipes out a whole dungeon the first time I enter. 

A6.  Once again, this is designed for 15+ players.  If you take any of the sex slaves with you below that, they will be way over-powered.

Q7.  I want one of the slaves I can interact with.

A7.  Stay tuned.  I have plans for all of them.

Q8.  If I use the console or AFT to force a follower, they always run back to their torture positions.

A8.  That is the way it's supposed to work.  You can't have them until a later update.

There are a few weird meshes/textures that appear to be missing by Mia's throne where entrance to the left room is.

When you look at it from that angle it has the same kind of texture that would appear if you turned off target collision and floated around outside a places boundaries.

I'm also getting the problem with turning followers into slaves, and the issue with the orgy option from the premade slaves disappearing after using the "you've been naughty" option.

Additionally, Vern loses most of his dialogue options after I buy Valerie.

EDIT: I would also support the suggested option of being able to make Mia into a slave. I tried doing that through the console and using other mods to bind her but she causes too many issues with these mods when its done in a half-assed way like I did.

EDIT2: I'll try the cell scan option even though I appear to already have it in my active effects even when its unchecked. I finally got around to reading all the other posts so I guess most what I have here is redundant. 

request for dremora  trains spesial NPC like Serena n serena mother or vinja :D ,

Try version 6 and let me know how that goes.  I know that Vinja is a very different NPC and may be impossible.

it's work for  Serena n serena mother  dude i love  u so much  :heart: LOL

but someting  wrong with castle door can u fix it when out or enter castle

out castle

post-1117-0-00921800-1411622892_thumb.jpg

in castle wtf  :lol:

post-1117-0-27945000-1411622931_thumb.jpg

is there really effect for whiping my salve companion, twice a day? or eat my cum like the book said  :blink:

it's work for  Serena n serena mother  dude i love  u so much  :heart: LOL

but someting  wrong with castle door can u fix it when out or enter castle

out castle

attachicon.gifenb2014_9_24_17_57_59.JPG

in castle wtf  :lol:

attachicon.gifScreenshot66698.JPG

is there really effect for whiping my salve companion, twice a day? or eat my cum like the book said  :blink:

Navmeshes, the bane of my existance.

Hello I has found a small bug

If they take follower Jenn or Linda and it comes to a fight and then the fight is over.

If the Vollower continues. Even if spieler the weapons puts away

although no more enemy is there. She runs around in the circle and searches enemies

They not accessible

The best thanks

Ras Cock