Thank you very much for the update. let me just give you one suggestion.

Can you make important notes like (quote) "Make sure you have a clean save before you start. Using the SaveTool.exe has really helped me to remove/reduce the CTDs. Enboost is also a really big help. I reduced CTDs to zero with the mod nexusmods skyrim mods 24235/?. However, this mod slowed down my graphics on a really fast machine, so I gave up on it."   more visible and in separate paragraph or in spoiler since new user of your mod has to go through all text to find very important fact  - MAKE  A CLEAN SAVE.

Please, do not be mad at me for saying this, I'm just trying to help.

Love your mod very much and wish it to became one of the top mods ever.

O.K. now I know the first version I had installed was level dependent and I leveled above 15 to start the quest.  I forgot to level on the newer version (.4).  This go-round, I leveled to 30ish and then started the quest.  I got the stranger in the Bannered Mare on the Olfrid update.  I have not moved beyond this poiint in this quest yet but I wanted to give you guys having a problem an update so that if you are below level 15, you can try leveling up to try again.  If the level dependance is still present I would like to suggest removing it.  I understand why you have it but at the same time it can create some problems.  Imma see if the rest of the quest will progress now.

Wulf

I think I am having issue with the training other follower as slave (using AFT).

Started the quest with AFT followers in tow.

I can do the entire quest (or at least what I believe is the entire quest) fine with followers. At the end when it said "return to Idgrod(?)" I am not sure what that is, I can't find the quest version of her, only see the original one but no special dialog, the quest is marked as complete in log so no quest marker. Fast traveling back to the castle seems to bring it up as complete on screen.

Talk to Dremora have to option to buy a slave for 2000, did that, but now he won't talk anymore, there's no dialog. Also my existing follower that I have even before this quest seems to have the "let's have fun" dialog since even earlier

Also how does seducing enemy work/trigger?

O.K. now I know the first version I had installed was level dependent and I leveled above 15 to start the quest.  I forgot to level on the newer version (.4).  This go-round, I leveled to 30ish and then started the quest.  I got the stranger in the Bannered Mare on the Olfrid update.  I have not moved beyond this poiint in this quest yet but I wanted to give you guys having a problem an update so that if you are below level 15, you can try leveling up to try again.  If the level dependance is still present I would like to suggest removing it.  I understand why you have it but at the same time it can create some problems.  Imma see if the rest of the quest will progress now.

Wulf

Level dependency removed

I think I am having issue with the training other follower as slave (using AFT).

I can do the entire quest (or at least what I believe is the entire quest) fine with followers. At the end when it said "return to Idgrod(?)" I am not sure what that is, I can't find the quest version of her, only see the original one but no special dialog, the quest is marked as complete in log so no quest marker. Fast traveling back to the castle seems to bring it up as complete on screen.

Talk to Dremora have to option to buy a slave for 2000, did that, but now he won't talk anymore, there's no dialog. Also my existing follower that I have even before this quest seems to have the "let's have fun" dialog since even earlier

The quest version of her is locked in Sanguine's palace.  Just follow the little arrow (althought it a little confusing when you get to that stage at Vernor).  Just go back upstairs and you will find her.

Can you make important notes like (quote) "Make sure you have a clean save before you start. Using the SaveTool.exe has really helped me to remove/reduce the CTDs. Enboost is also a really big help. I reduced CTDs to zero with the mod nexusmods skyrim mods 24235/?. However, this mod slowed down my graphics on a really fast machine, so I gave up on it."   more visible and in separate paragraph or in spoiler since new user of your mod has to go through all text to find very important fact  - MAKE  A CLEAN SAVE.

Thank you so much for your feedback.  I never take offense at critism.  I view it as feedback meant to help improve the mod and I thank you for it. 

Some is a little harsh (not yours), but that doesnt bother me either.  I want to know what people are thinking in an honest way, even when its not so nice.

I have worked through the quest now without problems, but afterwards I went to Movarth's lair to kill him and even though I left all the slaves at sanguine's palace they are still interrupting my fights to fuck lol... they are invisible and still at thier home so I am not sure why it is happening.  Every 6ths fight or so starts with me being attacked enemies and sucked off by a slave at the same time.  I just advance manually through the sex stages and am able to fight.  I get the apropos message "You came inside Jen whateverthafcukehernameis" (The first slave you save) .  It always seems to be her that jumps me.

Wulf

Thank you so much for your feedback.  I never take offense at critism.  I view it as feedback meant to help improve the mod and I thank you for it. 

Some is a little harsh (not yours), but that doesnt bother me either.  I want to know what people are thinking in an honest way, even when its not so nice.

I want you to know that I respect you very much and I will never be rough in my speech, not only toward you, but toward anybody. If I sound like being impolite, it is because of my English that is most of the times literally translated from my mother language and sometimes it might say the things that I truly don't mean to say.

I am seeing the same issue with the stranger.  I found the "MiasLairTemp" cell and coc'd to it where i found the stranger.  I talked to him and the quest advanced, but after that quest update, the hunters/kidnappers never spawned.  I knew they were supposed to be at Hunters Rest so I went looking for them there to no avail.  I will restart from an earlier stage and see if I can get any results.  I am a big fan of your efforts though, so please continue working on your great mod.

Thanks,

Wulf

I have done this quest 5 gazillion times and never had this problem, but I'll give it another look, it is possible that I screwed it up.

On second thought, if you coc'd to the temp place and he was there, the moveto() must have failed because he is disabled when the quest starts and would not be visible until the start of stage 20.   The bandits are in the temp place and disabled until the start of 50.  Did you guys start over from scratch where you get the courier note?  If not, you must because version 4 changed lots of stuff.  The stranger in < 3 was in the bannered mare to begin with and the hunters were in hunters rest.  The version I just uploaded does not reset the captive quest, so if you are in the early stages of the quest, it is best to load a save game from before you had MiasLair checked.

Damn, quoting myself, but I wanted to keep this in one thread.  I think I have finally figured this out.  I have two test macines as well as a development machine.  On one test machine, I have a save that I thought was clean.  So, I took the version 5 mod and installed it, got the courier quest as expected, Went to the Jarl, then back to the guy in Whiterun.  When I got to the stranger part, he was not in the inn, he was in the stables outside.  Followed him back in and he finally went to the bannered mare.  Got his part of the quest done, then went outside to teleport to where the bandits were, but there was no marker at hunters rest, just like you guys.   Soooo, I existed the game and looked at my papyrus log.  Sure enough, it was peppered with errors like "Cannot call MoveTo() on a None object"

So, I unchecked MiasLair in my load, and booted it up again, this time getting the "Your missing content" error.  Back to SaveTool, and sure enough, there were MiasLair scripts running it.  I had obviously saved the game after loading it up.

When this happens and you install a new version that has new assets (the bandits stuck in the temp spot), they do not get initialized by the game and things get really hosed.

Sadly, there is no easy fix, stopquest/resetquest/startquest does not fix the problem because you end up with two notes from the Jarl and the quest will not progress even manually.  Your only choice is to find an earlier game without MiasLair in it or, uncheck MiasLair start the game up, make a new save, exit, use savetool to remove MiasLair scripts, then check MiasLair and start again.

Hope this helps.  I did find out one problem with this excersize though, the hunters up there are not dead, but they are stuck in one place and can no longer more.  I'll fix that monday.

BTW, another good way of finding CTDs is to enable papyrus logging like this in skyrim.ini in Documents > My Games > Skyrim >[skyrim.ini]:

[Papyrus]

bEnableLogging=1

bEnableTrace=1

bLoadDebugInformation=1

Every time you exit your game, take a look in Papyrus.0.log in Documents > My Games > Skyrim > Logs > Script

Normally, there are perhaps 5 pages of errors and trace messages after playing a couple of hours.  A couple of weeks ago, I went into a dwemer area Raldbthar as part of the Darkbrotherhood quest line and went through there into an area I didnt need to go into (looking for metal).  My machine is pretty fast, so I didnt notice what was going on afterwards.  I check the log looking for MiasLair errors and low and behold, notepad would hardly load the file, it was 155 megs of repeated messages like 20 each second about some trigger failing.  I looked it up the error on the web and found out that all I could do was restart my game before I went in there (this was before I found out about savetool.exe).

Lots of mods, like luxurysuite, cloaks of Skyrim, and even Skyrim itself fill the log full of errors, some of which NEVER go away even long after you have left the area.

The take away is to periodically check your log to see if your game is screwed up and needs cleaning.

Done, thanks for the input.

I have worked through the quest now without problems, but afterwards I went to Movarth's lair to kill him and even though I left all the slaves at sanguine's palace they are still interrupting my fights to fuck lol... they are invisible and still at thier home so I am not sure why it is happening.  Every 6ths fight or so starts with me being attacked enemies and sucked off by a slave at the same time.  I just advance manually through the sex stages and am able to fight.  I get the apropos message "You came inside Jen whateverthafcukehernameis" (The first slave you save) .  It always seems to be her that jumps me.

Wulf

This is way too funny.  Its almost too funny to fix.  But, this kinda stuff gets old really fast, so I'll take care of it first thing monday.  Did you dismiss the slaves, i.e. they were no longer followers?  They are not supposed to even do a lust check if they are not playerally.  No matter, I can add another check for proximity before triggering the lust, but watch out when you get back!

You get the "Lets have fun" dialog even without doing the quest.  I dumped Lovers Comfort and Sexlab Romance and wanted a "give me sex now" replacement until I got to level 15 and could get a sex slave.

You need a sex slave to seduce enemies,  Take one into enemey territory, get just outside of agro range (within 50 feet) where you can see them and do the Listen to Me Slave dialog.  There will be another option to seduce the nearby enemies.

:Talk to Dremora have to option to buy a slave for 2000, did that, but now he won't talk anymore, there's no dialog.

This all works for me.  The same logic that allows you to buy Valerie also works for making a slave.  However, If you have made a slave within the last few days and bought Valerie, he won't have anything to say to you.  Maybe I should just add some "How you doin dude" type dialog for those cases.  At any rate, go back in a day and take a non-sexslave follower with you and see if he will offer to make a sex slave out of her for you.

Wulf

Go back to your save before you got the note, Uncheck MiasLair in NMM or TESV and reload and resave the game.  Then, use SaveTool.exe to clean the MiasLair scripts from it.  Then, turn MiasLair back on and restart your game.  Your problem should be solved.

For anyone reading this thread, I am planning some additions that I would like feedback on:

1.  Make it optional to make Mia a slave instead of killing her

2.  A new quest to trade 5 bandit women you have captured for one of the slaves hanging on the back wall with some new dungeon to hold them all

3.  Estrus plant in the main lobby (based on EstrusForSkyrim)

4.  MCM menus to allow you to change the named animations

Anything else you can think of.

This won't be fore a while as I am still working through issues that people are finding.  (I try and track every single one down)

Having Mia as a slave would be great and I'd start the quest all over again to have that option :-)

I really like the bandit option and would give even more reason to raid bandit camps !

The estrus plant would make a nice addition , as would the MCM option to choose your own named animations !

What I'd really love is that when you choose the 'Listen to me slave' option , that you have more choices for the type of sex , like handjob and footjob , etc.

You get the "Lets have fun" dialog even without doing the quest.  I dumped Lovers Comfort and Sexlab Romance and wanted a "give me sex now" replacement until I got to level 15 and could get a sex slave.

You need a sex slave to seduce enemies,  Take one into enemey territory, get just outside of agro range (within 50 feet) where you can see them and do the Listen to Me Slave dialog.  There will be another option to seduce the nearby enemies.

This all works for me.  The same logic that allows you to buy Valerie also works for making a slave.  However, If you have made a slave within the last few days and bought Valerie, he won't have anything to say to you.  Maybe I should just add some "How you doin dude" type dialog for those cases.  At any rate, go back in a day and take a non-sexslave follower with you and see if he will offer to make a sex slave out of her for you.

Ok! went back and play around with it some more.

Able to get the Seduce to work now, tested it in Ratway. Does it not work for non humanoid? Tried to talk to a slave in a draugr dungeon, but the option isn't there.

Do the default slaves have some routine when combat starts they remove their clothing? A converted 3rd party follower doesn't do that.

And of course able to convert a follower to slave after waiting a few days and revisit. However I am not too sure how it is suppose to flow exactly. Talk to him, pick the follower he takes her away, whip her then chain her up, talking again and he will say it will take sometime. Wait like a day or so return to talk to him and he said "give him a second" and he let the slave back down then walk away.

At this point I can keep talking to him and he'll repeat the routine or setting the slave back down and walk away, but it seems like what I needed to do is have the slave "eat my cum" then go on from there...I was able to successfully convert the first follower, but when I try to do it a second time I got stuck.

Now I have a second follower that follows around but can't talk, as if the gag is still on with only the "..." dialog option, therefore can't adjust equipment/dismiss/anything really, and talking to dremora yield nothing, bringing in a 3rd follower the dialog for starting another convert shows up, bringing along a default slave the option for threesome shows up.

For anyone reading this thread, I am planning some additions that I would like feedback on:

1.  Make it optional to make Mia a slave instead of killing her

2.  A new quest to trade 5 bandit women you have captured for one of the slaves hanging on the back wall with some new dungeon to hold them all

3.  Estrus plant in the main lobby (based on EstrusForSkyrim)

4.  MCM menus to allow you to change the named animations

Anything else you can think of.

This won't be fore a while as I am still working through issues that people are finding.  (I try and track every single one down)

I dare think you've created the best mod after "SexLab Aroused" and I congratulate you for that. It has a lot pontencial and you should expand it to many things and not stop.

Small Bug I found him

1. followers like Lydia, and others becomes slave when not working properly beating option. They do not excite and have sex like the original slaves.

2. followers like Lydia and the other, not angry, and activate the hidden power like true slaves.

3.The followers like Lydia and the other, do not interrupt, and do not begin to have sex with you when they are very excited.

Things You Might include in the future.

1 Be able to select a slave leader, like a mistress.

2 Celebrate weddings with many different slaves.

3 When you sit on the throne, that you do slave requests.

4. other mod, as hyd_slavegirls http://www.loverslab.com/topic/36882-sexlab-sex-slaves/ can function as a complement as you did with Alicia Sexlab PainSlut.

Hello I have a little bug found

Valerie is blocked with group sex she does not stir from that it puts where she was

it is no matter whether she was present or not

with sexlab 1.59B there are some new animations  (Zynisch Licking)

last ideal for female players

The best thanks

Ras Cock

Tried this out and didn't have any luck getting him to say anything. All 3 quests are done, bought valerie, waited 3 days outside and no luck. Tried a few different npcs, ysolda, jenessa, carlotta, lydia, random bandit, wasn't working with any of them.

Tried this out and didn't have any luck getting him to say anything. All 3 quests are done, bought valerie, waited 3 days outside and no luck. Tried a few different npcs, ysolda, jenessa, carlotta, lydia, random bandit, wasn't working with any of them.

What follower mod are you using?