Fish what would you say for alternative version of starting quest - for females - that you would have to get yourself captured by those kidnappers and be taken to the castle as slave-to-be.

Then escape and infiltrate it from the inside at some point.

Great idea, fabulous in fact.  I'll give it some thought.  Would require taking away control of the player and lots of learning time for me in areas I havent explored.

Sorry to report the "old" chest issue:

attachicon.gifScreenShot138.jpg

attachicon.gifScreenShot139.jpg

Also, after all quests done I asked the first released slave girl that were hanging in the tower at the entrance to start the orgy. All inhabitants, even my follower were involved in but her and my PC.

I do not understand the chest thing, I made the chest owned by the player.  Made a single small tweek to it, see if that works.

I'll check out the orgy with non-follower thing.

Okay I thought i had all the requirements but it crashes when I try to start a new game

[09/26/2014 - 06:57:57AM] Papyrus log opened (PC)

[09/26/2014 - 06:57:57AM] error: Native function GetUseSound in empty state does not match existing signature on linked type Potion. Function will not be bound.

[09/26/2014 - 06:57:57AM] Update budget: 1.200000ms (Extra tasklet budget: 1.200000ms, Load screen budget: 500.000000ms)

[09/26/2014 - 06:57:57AM] Memory page: 128 (min) 512 (max) 76800 (max total)

[09/26/2014 - 06:58:08AM] Cannot open store for class "follower3dnpc", missing file?

[09/26/2014 - 06:58:08AM] Error: Unable to bind script MoreNastyCrittersAlias to MoreNastyCritters (19000D62) because their base types do not match

[09/26/2014 - 06:58:08AM] Cannot open store for class "xflscript", missing file?

What is this line?

[09/26/2014 - 06:58:08AM] Cannot open store for class "follower3dnpc", missing file?

There should be a check for EFF in the log file with an error if you do not have it.  Strangely enough, I do have this line:

if(EFF != none)

(EFF as XFLScript).XFL_AddFollower(victim)

else

However, I have tested this on two machines without EFF and it works fine.  I am guessing that something else in your load order is the culprit.

okey i'm updating to version 8 (7 in game menu) now my game sometime Freeze when i whip my slave  :wacko:

is there really need to whip n eat my cum every day i really want to know  :huh:

n is there any record progresion of my slave level ?  :wub:

i'm vampire can i bite my slave too, it be great if i can bite to  :angel:

There no need to whip, but there a need for the oral sex.  Why does your game freeze, what is happening in the papyrus log.  Do you have to ctrl+alt+del to get out of it.

There is a planned (shortly) progression of your sex slave based on how many times you feed her (figuratively), but currently, there is nothing.

No idea about the vampire thing, give it a try.

When did you get that crash? because if that log ais all there was then my guess is CTD at bethesda logo.

Lack of EFF for sure wont cause crash at logo.

It means you lack some of master files like for example apachii.

The crash came when I selected new game

Try loading a new level 1 game (hopefully you have alternate start loaded) and then load the save you want.  I have this exact same problem on one test machine and I think it is because of SexLab Aroused.  This is really tedious to test because I get a CTD once every 4 - 6 times, so I have to reload a known save that crashes 10 or 20 times before I can feel confident that it is fixed.

You might also try SaveTool.exe.  It is a killer app and saves me lots of problems.

Just for curiosity, how fast is your machine?  My machine that crashes is really fast and the one that doesn't is significantly slower (although it has a faster HD).

When did you get that crash? because if that log ais all there was then my guess is CTD at bethesda logo.

Try loading a new level 1 game (hopefully you have alternate start loaded) and then load the save you want.  I have this exact same problem on one test machine and I think it is because of SexLab Aroused.  This is really tedious to test because I get a CTD once every 4 - 6 times, so I have to reload a known save that crashes 10 or 20 times before I can feel confident that it is fixed.

You might also try SaveTool.exe.  It is a killer app and saves me lots of problems.

Just for curiosity, how fast is your machine?  My machine that crashes is really fast and the one that doesn't is significantly slower (although it has a faster HD).

I don't have a save yet to load.  this happens when I get to the main menu and hit the new button and the yes to start a new game. not a fast machine at all with a gt 610 graphics card and 4 gb ram.  Here is my load order.

Summary Details Filters

Skyrim.esm

CRC: C665FD56

Update.esm

CRC: 328DCA6D

Add: Delev, Relev

Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp

CRC: 5F834CBF

Version: 2.0.4

Add: Delev, Names, Relev, Stats

Dawnguard.esm

CRC: 54851987

Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp

CRC: 1855702B

Version: 2.0.3

HearthFires.esm

CRC: E06FDE6A

Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp

CRC: A7C2D6C4

Add: Names

Dragonborn.esm

CRC: 32878EC

Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp

CRC: A32CA832

Add: Delev, Names, Stats

ApachiiHair.esm

CRC: 783F7167

Version: 1.4

ZaZAnimationPack.esm

CRC: 7F178D45

SexLab.esm

CRC: 92D8C35D

Version: 1.59b

Devious Devices - Assets.esm

CRC: 101A1887

Version: 2.8.2

SexLabAroused.esm

CRC: B6F3D900

Devious Devices - Integration.esm

CRC: 504E5EFF

Devious Devices - Expansion.esm

CRC: 4CEA7693

daymoyl.esm

CRC: 4FAE9206

hdtHighHeel.esm

CRC: 95D50087

Auto Unequip Ammo.esp

CRC: 4B399546

Brawl Bugs CE.esp

CRC: D284ACF

FullBootForKKSA.esp

CRC: 2A065A06

Note: Requires: CBBE

GagSFX.esp

CRC: 222B2348

NewmillerPiercingsUNPB.esp

CRC: 58D31A00

RaceMenu.esp

CRC: 2765B7D0

FlameAtronachArmor.esp

CRC: 4CB65954

MoreNastyCritters.esp

CRC: EF46B1A9

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

CRC: 8A8A009F

Note: RaceMenuPlugin is optional and provides support to alter Height, Breast, Glute and Biceps. If you experience issues with it, disable RaceMenuPlugin.esp and inform the author.

SSv2.esp

CRC: 3F23AE09

Schlongs of Skyrim - Light.esp

CRC: 4051D948

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

CRC: AFC3D170

SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp

CRC: C3172696

SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp

CRC: 547917B0

HentaiCreatures.esp

CRC: CF2710F0

dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp

CRC: 910FBBF3

Note: Ragdolls will conflict with other mods that change the skeleton.nif. Check Custom Skeleton Replacers for compatibly with other skeleton.nif.

SkyUI.esp

CRC: 9330CAF7

Version: 4.1

TimingIsEverything.esp

CRC: 8D82AF7B

TheChoiceIsYours.esp

CRC: 5E9DC415

AliciaPainSlut.esp

CRC: 4EA5A1E8

Devious Deviants.esp

CRC: 81866F1F

MiasLair.esp

CRC: 59828FF1

Version: 8

SexLabDefeat.esp

CRC: 6AFB0826

LevelersTower.esp

CRC: E4152218

MF_RadiantProstitution.esp

CRC: 533B0060

Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

CRC: A398D40D

@

rkoelsch1

I don't have a save yet to load.  this happens when I get to the main menu and hit the new button and the yes to start a new game. not a fast machine at all with a gt 610 graphics card and 4 gb ram.  Here is my load order.

Summary Details Filters
Skyrim.esm
CRC: C665FD56
Update.esm
CRC: 328DCA6D
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
CRC: 5F834CBF
Version: 2.0.4
Dawnguard.esm
CRC: 54851987
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
CRC: 1855702B
HearthFires.esm
CRC: E06FDE6A
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
CRC: A7C2D6C4
Add: Names
Dragonborn.esm
CRC: 32878EC
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
CRC: A32CA832
Add: Delev, Names, Stats
ApachiiHair.esm
CRC: 783F7167
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
CRC: 7F178D45
SexLab.esm
CRC: 92D8C35D
Version: 1.59b
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
CRC: 101A1887
Version: 2.8.2
SexLabAroused.esm
CRC: B6F3D900
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
CRC: 504E5EFF
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
CRC: 4CEA7693
daymoyl.esm
CRC: 4FAE9206
hdtHighHeel.esm
CRC: 95D50087
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
CRC: 4B399546
Brawl Bugs CE.esp
CRC: D284ACF
FullBootForKKSA.esp
CRC: 2A065A06
GagSFX.esp
CRC: 222B2348
NewmillerPiercingsUNPB.esp
CRC: 58D31A00
RaceMenu.esp
CRC: 2765B7D0
FlameAtronachArmor.esp
CRC: 4CB65954
MoreNastyCritters.esp
CRC: EF46B1A9
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
CRC: 8A8A009F
Note: RaceMenuPlugin is optional and provides support to alter Height, Breast, Glute and Biceps. If you experience issues with it, disable RaceMenuPlugin.esp and inform the author.
SSv2.esp
CRC: 3F23AE09
Schlongs of Skyrim - Light.esp
CRC: 4051D948
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
CRC: AFC3D170
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
CRC: C3172696
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
CRC: 547917B0
HentaiCreatures.esp
CRC: CF2710F0
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
CRC: 910FBBF3
Note: Ragdolls will conflict with other mods that change the skeleton.nif. Check Custom Skeleton Replacers for compatibly with other skeleton.nif.
SkyUI.esp
CRC: 9330CAF7
Version: 4.1
TimingIsEverything.esp
CRC: 8D82AF7B
TheChoiceIsYours.esp
CRC: 5E9DC415
AliciaPainSlut.esp
CRC: 4EA5A1E8
Devious Deviants.esp
CRC: 81866F1F
MiasLair.esp
CRC: 59828FF1
Version: 8
SexLabDefeat.esp
CRC: 6AFB0826
LevelersTower.esp
CRC: E4152218
MF_RadiantProstitution.esp
CRC: 533B0060
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
CRC: A398D40D

Your load order looks reasonable although I do not have experience with many of your mods.  Load up LOOT and see if anything is listed as needing cleaning.  If so, use TES5Edit to clean them.  Try TES5Edit and let it run against all your mods to see if it complains about anything (just hit OK with all your mods selected).

If none of that works, turn on logging in skyrim.ini.

[Papyrus]
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1
iMaxAllocatedMemoryBytes=153600

Then, post the papyrus.log file here and I'll have a look to see if I can spot anything.  With your machine, I am guessing that you are going to have memory issues.  None of the new SKSE memory tweeks are going to work nor will enboost.  Make sure you have NOTING else running.  Open task manager and make sure.  Check the memory tab and see if there are any memory hog processes running.  You need ALL 4 gigs of memory to get much to run and it may be that MiasLair is the straw that broke the camels back.

If you are going to start new game anyway, try unchecking everything not required for MiasLair and Sexlab, including Alicia as a last resort.  Don't uninstall them, just boot up TESV.exe directly, select the Data Files button and uncheck most everything (make sure you leave newells checked).  You can always go back later and re-check them if you decide you don't like it.

Uploaded version 9

Version 9
1.  Fixed Valerie neck line
2.  Made major changes to cell scanning to improve performance
3.  Removed the cell change detection spell.
4.  Added a bit of fun dialog.
5.  Made minor changes to interior of Mias Castle.
6.  Changed Nimphadora's hair.

I left version 8 up because I have not had a chance to do a full QA on this.

rkoelsch1

On second thought, an skse.ini tweek might help you.  This file is ...->Data->SKSE->skse.ini.  If the file does not exist, make one.  When you are done, the skse.ini and the plugins subdirectory should be in the same folder.

Add these lines as a test:

[Memory]
DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB=768
ScrapHeapSizeMB=256

This requires skse 1.7.1 (which I am sure you already have as part of sexlab)

thank you for your work. i really enjoy the mod. yummy... 

is there a limt in slave having? 

and thx for papyur log. 

Max 6 slaves, but it also depends on your follower mod.  You can make as many slaves as you want, but how many you can keep with you depend on your follower mod (3 by default for AFT) and 6 max in sex slaves.  Attempts to add more will fail (not sure how badly it will fail, but the array I use has a size of six).  You can make slaves and then discharge them as often as you like.

okey i'm updating to version 8 (7 in game menu) now my game sometime Freeze when i whip my slave  :wacko:

is there really need to whip n eat my cum every day i really want to know  :huh:

n is there any record progresion of my slave level ?  :wub:

i'm vampire can i bite my slave too, it be great if i can bite to  :angel:

There no need to whip, but there a need for the oral sex.  Why does your game freeze, what is happening in the papyrus log.  Do you have to ctrl+alt+del to get out of it.

There is a planned (shortly) progression of your sex slave based on how many times you feed her (figuratively), but currently, there is nothing.

No idea about the vampire thing, give it a try.

thank's dude for fast replly n update  :wub:, yup my game freze it's my fault. i'm downgrade sos version my be screew up my sekelton bone----> update to XP32 Maximum Skeleton -XPMS fix it

Okay I unchecked everything except body, sexlab and mod required.  still crashed starting a new game. I added EFF and was able to create a toon but crashed after that I think this is just too much for my poor machine so good luck with the mod looks like fun. If I get a new machine I may try again.

Ok, just checked fishburger67, sexslaveframework is borking out on line 237,7 the xflscript for EFF, cannot convert to unknown type xflscript, not a user-defined type. It's erroring out when you try and run it in game. BTW what version of EFF are you trying to use, the version 4 beta 13 or the version 3.5.6? Nevermind, stupid question, EFF 4b13 doesn't use XFL.

Should not be borking out, this is just a check for EFF so I know what addfollower function to call.  It should not cause a CTD, but it will cause an error message in the log.  I'll add a note to the trace() so you know to ignore it.

No error message need appear in the log, use the Game.GetModByName("NameOfESPFileGoesHere.esp") function to determine whether a mod is present WITHOUT an error message. If it is present then you can use the Game.GetFormFromFile if you want any resources from that file. No need to have extraneous errors in the log and then have to add other messages telling people to ignore the error.

Edit: On second look that may not be the problem you are talking about. You may have gotten a reference set to the EFF mod in the "Properties" to that script so when the script is loaded on a machine without EFF an error is displayed.

Ok, just checked fishburger67, sexslaveframework is borking out on line 237,7 the xflscript for EFF, cannot convert to unknown type xflscript, not a user-defined type. It's erroring out when you try and run it in game. BTW what version of EFF are you trying to use, the version 4 beta 13 or the version 3.5.6? Nevermind, stupid question, EFF 4b13 doesn't use XFL.

Should not be borking out, this is just a check for EFF so I know what addfollower function to call.  It should not cause a CTD, but it will cause an error message in the log.  I'll add a note to the trace() so you know to ignore it.

No error message need appear in the log, use the Game.GetModByName("NameOfESPFileGoesHere.esp") function to determine whether a mod is present WITHOUT an error message. If it is present then you can use the Game.GetFormFromFile if you want any resources from that file. No need to have extraneous errors in the log and then have to add other messages telling people to ignore the error.

Edit: On second look that may not be the problem you are talking about. You may have gotten a reference set to the EFF mod in the "Properties" to that script so when the script is loaded on a machine without EFF an error is displayed.

Thank you so much for this.  I wish AFT, Live another Life, etc also knew about this.  My log file is peppered with this kind of stuff.

Important note please read:

If you are upgrading from a previous version to version 9, cell scans might be broken because your slave count MAY have been reset to zero (only happens if in certain timing related conditions).  To fix this until I upload a fixed file, discharge one of your slave followers and then re-acquire them.

Fishbuger, have a bad news for you :)

Uninstall the previous version and install the new version.

- Doesn't work.

Cleaning the save with save cleaner tool, also doesn't help. Clean save is required. Without it, the game crushes on loading even if one didn't start the quest at all. As soon as courier delivers the message from the jarl, the game loads the the quest and searching for the slaves, since it can't find them, because of the previous version, it CDTs the game.

- Doesn't work.

Cleaning the save with save cleaner tool, also doesn't help. Clean save is required. Without it, the game crushes on loading even if one didn't start the quest at all. As soon as courier delivers the message from the jarl, the game loads the the quest and searching for the slaves, since it can't find them, because of the previous version, it CDTs the game.

You are correct.  What I should have said is that if you have not completed the quest (even if you havent gotten the letter), you must load a save BEFORE you installed Mias Lair.

If you HAVE completed the quest, install the new version and keep on playing.  I am doing exactly that now except that the version 7 (which you guys never got) zeroed out my slave count and cell scans would not work.

@Waxenfigure

I have a CTD problem on one of three test macines, even without mias lair loaded.  The CTD is sporadic.  I have a specific save that I can load 5 times in a row and it will crash 2 of those times.  It crashes always in slamainscr in the papyrus script and I can cause the crashes to diminish to like 1 in 6 if I modify its maintenence() function to Utiiity.wait(5) before attaching its spells the the player.

I wonder if you have any thoughts on this.  This save is clean, about 6 megs for level 20.  ClearInvalidRegistrations sez 0 onUpdates were removed.  I have a minimum of mods loaded in this save to run sexlab and alicia painslut.

Mod list:

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=0
HighResTexturePack02.esp=0
HighResTexturePack03.esp=0
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp=1
MileySkyrus.esp=1
NewmillerPiercings2.esp=1
AliciaPainSlut.esp=1
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Reduced.esp=1
SexLabSquirt.esp=1
Kamille.esp=1
NewmillerPiercings3.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
SBF All In One Vanilla.esp=1
Bashed Patch, 0.esp=1
MiasLair.esp=0

This is on a 16 meg fast 4 core machine with enboost loaded and a memory logger reporting nothing near the default vanilla limit for eg:

Block1 Block2
512MB    256MB

258    83

I have searched tons of forums for ideas and I see your name pop up form time to time as authoritative.  Got any ideas to try here?

- Doesn't work.

I mentioned in the update section that a clean save was required if you had not finished the quest.  It is now hilited in Yellow.  This is because I moved the bandits to aliases and some other stuff that is not compatible with the old version.  If the quest has been completed, all these aliases have been destroyed and it then doesnt matter.  If you have completed the quest, it is useful to have the male housecarl get rid of Mias dead body (via a dialog option) so that her rather large death script is removed from the save along with her.