Great, will be tracking as to updates, if any.

This said, do you plan to go for ZAZ / Devious item to be used into the training phase ?

And yes, as to better compatibity, could you tell where is the added castle located ?

Updated today to get rid of the duplicate bsa and to add some spice to the orgies in places like dragonsreach.

I have expansive plans to use much more of the zaz pack, especially in the training and Alicia's need to "Find a girl and cut her..."

As mentioned, the castle is on the other side of the moutain south or Morthal.  Part of the navmesh finalization is in the dragon activation zone.    I had this navmesh really good except that I kept getting "Navmesh needs refinalized" messages in the log, so I tried to fix it. 

Instead, I ended up screwing it up completely.  So I redid the entire navmesh which screwed up adjacent cell finalizations, etc.  It is now functional, but messes with way more cells than it should.

If this causes people trouble, I'll redo the cell entirely.

Nice mod works fine, had a CTD on first load with in progress game.

Suggestion: consider making an item to force 'list to me slave' dialogue on any npc.

I hope you are going to upgrade and expand the options, perhaps add a few more slaves, redguard and mer races.

I too get CTDs on first save load once every 5 tries or so on one test machine.  I am still trying to understand this as I get this CTD without MiasLair once every 7 tries or so.  I am guessing it is mod conflict as my memory use is way low.

There is a "lets have some fun" dialog option for followers and I am going to add a more expansive one maybe today for house carls.

Redguard does not play well for me with Sexlab.  I tried it extensively and could not get the aligments right for some of the positions I personally like.  At any rate, you can make a sex slave out of any follower you like.   Alternatively, if you can help me with the positional thing, I'll add a redguard or two native sex slave.

Thank you for sharing this! It's good fun, but I am experiencing an issue. I've completed both the 'find daughter' quests, but the Dremora is not showing dialog options to train my follower. Any help is appreciated, and thanks again.

Will retest this.  Might have screwed something up in all my testing/modification/testing cycles.

Just got done testing this again and it works fine.  Make sure you go into MiasLair with a non-sexslave follower.  If you have more than one, you get a dialog option that sex something like "Can you train one of my followers" and then a following dialog where you pick which one.  If you have only one non-sexslave follower, it sez something like "Can you train my follower". 

Check your quest log and make sure it sez "Completed" for "Find the Jarls Daughter".

Guest Long John

I also agree, with the use of Devious Devices for training phase. Though it being a soft dependency (optional) not a hard requirement is preferred.

Have never used Devious Devices.  Any ideas as to what I should look at?

They provide a wide variety of cuffs and bindings. They also introduce the possibility of using locking/non-locking versions. Some modders use non-locking versions. Though I tend to prefer the locking variety also gives a reason for needing the key(s) and gives interesting messages when applied to Player and/or NPCs (followers or otherwise). In addition events can occur if NPCs are slotted - especially if using the provided plugs).

They have collars, cuffs, Chastity Belts, Chastity Bras, Blindfolds, Piercings, Gags and Body Harnesses. As well as several other things and they are regularly being updated.

The most recent version of the Devices has an integrated Gag Overhaul (expansion) causes individuals not to be able to talk like normal, instead they make noises but can't speak properly.

The Chasity Belts and Chastity Bras would work well either during training or afterwards - will help to get their sexual frustration (arousal) up. Start the process of breaking down their humanity. Making them more of a property (animal) and desiring of their dehumanisation (sexual activity).

The collar would do with being applied initially during the training and could be applied in on the other slaves already present.

In addition it would be a good idea to have dialog for both male and female individuals who own the sex slave. In otherwords replace (sustitute the word for one appropriate for either gender), in this case Master is for Male characters and Mistress for Female characters.

For those of you getting CTDs on this or other mods, make sure you have SKSE 1.7+ installed and:

[Memory]
DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB=768
ScrapHeapSizeMB=256

in ...Skyrim\Data\SKSE\skse.ini

The above is the default and it works a charm.

Second, make sure you start with a clean save.  Use SaveTool.exe.  This reduced significantly the CTDs I had.

Try installing ENBOOST.  See below for another ENB that reduces my CTDs to zero.

Make sure you try both LOOT and BOSS (try with both) to get your mod load order right. 

If you have cloaks of skyrim installed, try disabling it. 

Make sure you have a skeleton installed.  I like BASIC 1 from  skyrim mods 16712. I like this because it makes SexLab require no adjustment to have the alignments right.  I am sure there are others , but the recommended XP32 Max makes the alignments awfull.

ZAZ has some other recommended skeletons that I hope to have the time to try out soon because the BASIC 1 skeleton does not support some things.

I will soon start a CTD topic just as soon as I know what causes mine.  I currently only have CTDs on an occasional initial load of a save game.  This kind, because it is so infrequent is very tough to pin down exactly.

The one single thing that fixes all my CTDs is Phinix Natural ENB at  skyrim mods 2423 (Make sure you have hardware AA and AF off).  Sadly, my graphics card (no slouch, but not great either) drops to 30FPS with this, so I can't use it.  Still, it is a clue as to what the underlying problem is.

I also agree, with the use of Devious Devices for training phase. Though it being a soft dependency (optional) not a hard requirement is preferred.

Have never used Devious Devices.  Any ideas as to what I should look at?

They provide a wide variety of cuffs and bindings. They also introduce the possibility of using locking/non-locking versions. Some modders use non-locking versions. Though I tend to prefer the locking variety also gives a reason for needing the key(s) and gives interesting messages when applied to Player and/or NPCs (followers or otherwise). In addition events can occur if NPCs are slotted - especially if using the provided plugs).

They have collars, cuffs, Chastity Belts, Chastity Bras, Blindfolds, Piercings, Gags and Body Harnesses. As well as several other things and they are regularly being updated.

The most recent version of the Devices has an integrated Gag Overhaul (expansion) causes individuals not to be able to talk like normal, instead they make noises but can't speak properly.

The Chasity Belts and Chastity Bras would work well either during training or afterwards - will help to get their sexual frustration (arousal) up. Start the process of breaking down their humanity. Making them more of a property (animal) and desiring of their dehumanisation (sexual activity).

The collar would do with being applied initially during the training and could be applied in on the other slaves already present.

In addition it would be a good idea to have dialog for both male and female individuals who own the sex slave. In otherwords replace (sustitute the word for one appropriate for either gender), in this case Master is for Male characters and Mistress for Female characters.

Thanks very much for the update.  I'll give this a close look.  I did not take too many pains for female players (sorry) because I did not know how many there were.  If there is enough interest, It would be fairly easy to add gender specific dialog (like mistress instead of master and the choices of sexlab positions)

Guest Long John

Oh please by the way can the modification be clased as version 1.0.0 or 0.1.0 etc? When answering can you please give the answer in a format like my one (if possible). Useful for when checking versions via information stored in packages.

Also could version information also be included with the plugin (or master file) please via the file (or project) properties section of the Creation Kit please?

Would you be interested in a fomod package for the current release which I just downloaded and packaged up for my self at the moment (just contains your files). Will be especially useful in the future when additional subsection addon/compatibility patches are required and the package can be made to check for dependency plugins/masters.

Whats a story with freeing jenny?

Every time - except once - when i freed her she makes some kiss anim on me and that leads to me dying instantly. Got some "you succumb to something..." notification and drop dead.

Made her stop doing that with TIM console command - funny thing is she was killing me even with TGM on.

It worked fine once tho. Tho i loaded that because she replaced Alicia and i didnt want to let her go before fight with Mia.

This comes from your mod or is it some conflict with something else?

Also:

for kidnappers hideout. Seems you used vanilla location that is usually inhabited by some hunters. When i approached that place kidnappers were in the middle of fighting with those hunters.

You could make it that at quest start those hunters would be locked in some zaz bindings with some "friendly-to-kidnappers" faction applied.

Anyway - very nice wrok. Keep it up pls  :)   

And PLEASE give us an option to train Ingrod into sex slave - i was so looking forward for that  :D

Oh please by the way can the modification be clased as version 1.0.0 or 0.1.0 etc? When answering can you please give the answer in a format like my one (if possible). Useful for when checking versions via information stored in packages.

Also could version information also be included with the plugin (or master file) please via the file (or project) properties section of the Creation Kit please?

Would you be interested in a fomod package for the current release which I just downloaded and packaged up for my self at the moment (just contains your files). Will be especially useful in the future when additional subsection addon/compatibility patches are required and the package can be made to check for dependency plugins/masters.

Thanks again Long John.  I have been looking for a long time on where to set the version number in the CK, but cannot find it.  (There is no properties, and only the description is editable in the file-data dialog).   Only thing I can see to do is just put a version in the esp description.  If you know how to change the version number of the esp itself, I would love knowing it.

As far as fomod goes, it would be better if I packaged it up myself as I am changing this like every day or two.  I am still trying to figure out how to create and add the xml file I see with some mods.  If you can point me to some instructions, that would be very helpful.

Whats a story with freeing jenny?

Every time - except once - when i freed her she makes some kiss anim on me and that leads to me dying instantly. Got some "you succumb to something..." notification and drop dead.

Made her stop doing that with TIM console command - funny thing is she was killing me even with TGM on.

It worked fine once tho. Tho i loaded that because she replaced Alicia and i didnt want to let her go before fight with Mia.

This comes from your mod or is it some conflict with something else?

Also:

for kidnappers hideout. Seems you used vanilla location that is usually inhabited by some hunters. When i approached that place kidnappers were in the middle of fighting with those hunters.

You could make it that at quest start those hunters would be locked in some zaz bindings with some "friendly-to-kidnappers" faction applied.

Anyway - very nice wrok. Keep it up pls  :)   

And PLEASE give us an option to train Ingrod into sex slave - i was so looking forward for that  :D

That is too funny.  There is nothing in her AI that should cause her to attack you, but she has a powerful spell if you piss her off.  Actually, when her master's health gets low, she gets really nasty.   What race did you go in there with, odd faction or something I haven't tested?

There may be some mod conflict.  I have a pretty vanilla test base.  Were you a vampire or something that would make her want to attack you?  If so, I can fix that.  I freed her as a high level werewolf, a nice guy, and a nasty killer.  All worked fine.

You are right about the hideout, it is normally inhabited with hunters, one of which is always dead when I get there and the other arrives after I kill the boss unless I play for a few days before going there, in which case, they are both dead.  I like the idea of putting them in some kind of zaz binding until the boss is dead.  I am gonna give that a try.

The problem with Ingrod is that she is a clone of the real thing.  I had her as the original, but sometimes (most often?), I could not teleport her into her dungeon.  She continued her patrol in Morthal and you had to "free" her there.    I posted here on the forums asking for help, but no one seemed to have a clue.  Originally, you COULD order Vernor to make her into a sex slave if you hauled her down there.  There was a very long scene because she was stubborn that I had to scrap.  It was a simple Idgrod.moveto(...) that failed without any papyrus log entry.  I am guessing that she has a high level alias that she assumes from time to time because sometimes it would work.

with cbbe bbp bs2 Body it is absolutely nonsense to try to use the newmiller.

as Long as there is no mod who creates those Fitting, you simply cant make them required. they work for too few bodies, if at all.

I'll ask for permission to use the nif file by itself.  I love the look of the labia exciter and would like to keep it.  Obviously though, it is not required for the mod to make sense.

Note that newmiller is not a master of the mod, so it aughta work without it (no ctd).  I'll give it a try and update the description if it is not.

is newmiller really required ? without bodyslide/bbp Version they are useless and invisible under the breasts.

do your slaves come via your quests or can they be any followers ? is your mod compatible to AFT ?

about your ctd description :  i like the idea of more sex Action for the followers, but not of costs of stability.

Hmmm, tried to message newmiller, but he is not accepting messages at this point so I cannot ask him for the use of the nif files.

You do not need body slider or anything else.  All you need is NewmillerPiercings3.bsa and NewmillerPiercings3.esp (enabled).  Works for both cbbe and unp.  I think that covers nearly all of the popular body styles and I am betting that it works reasonably well for all.

I tried installing newmiller piercings for UNP and CBBE and they both work for my CBBE body.

I ran without either of them installed and got a CTD the first time I started to look at a slave and it worked with no CTD the 2nd - 5th times.

fishburger67, you can set the version number using Wyre Smash.

Thanks, but I can't see where.  I looked at lots of mods and they all show v1.70.

Many have version numbers in their descriptions (as do I now), but I cannot see anywhere to change the v1.7.  I can see where to do this in TES5Edit, but this version number is the same everywhere and I think it is the CK header version and not the esp version.

Is it possible for the females featured in this modification to be changed by a optional patch esp, to allow for them to be from the Lunari (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/21602/) race?

Hmmm.  I am pretty sure it can be done.  Unpack the bsa files and get rid of the miaslair stuff in meshes and textures and then change the race to lunari for any you wish to try.  Would be interested in seeing the results.

I am currently working on other enhancements or I would give it a try myself.

the mod looks very interesting. thanks for making it. Two questions. is slave's default body CBBE? I have UNP skinny TBP for all NPCs. Would the slave body "adopt" to my UNP body or it will keep its original?

We use vanilla bodies, but there might be a neck like issue. Give it a try and post your results please.