As there's like, 450 pages on this topic I cannot go through them all to see if theres someone that had this problem and fixed it or not.

After completing the first few quests and decided to make Mia a slave and handed over the daughter to Idgrod, I noticed that I have 850 HP and regenerate that HP quick as hell. This has broken combat for me. I still enjoy playing but its just no point to fighting anymore it feels like, because theres no risk to it.. Nothing can kill me (and I'm used to a challange; Playing on Expert).

If someone can help me out with tips like for example:

• If this is intended
    • and if that's the case; does it go away, or is it permanent?
    • If it isnt; how might I go about fixing it?
  • If this can be fixed with tweaking in Creation Kit or TESV (etc.).
  • (or something else related to this particular effect of the mod)

[i know this is the effect of the mod. Because as soon as I have entered Mia's Dungeon the effect kicks in and gives me like 500-600 HP and insane HP Regen. I am now outside of the three indoor cells added by the game and in my Breezehome, and the effect is still there. So it's not just an effect from the areas of the mod. Quick replies will be appreciated. Will provide screenshots and mod list if that would help.]

I just recently started my first game with this mod and i did finish the part you have problems in without any such effects.

The only thing i can think of how to find the source would be to open console, select the PC and go through the effect/spell lists one by one, then checking the respective mod or mods.

So you do not have the problem that I have encountered? 

I am currently attempting to go through the effect/spell lists but when I click on it they do not open up.. How do I select to check effects/spells on an actor via console without it clicking away from the actor you currently have selected?

It could be related to death alternative and maybe defeat. If you have those, try to trigger them and go through the whole thing(, on a save before the issue occurred). Just a guess.

Use the shift key.

Thank you :) 

As there's like, 450 pages on this topic I cannot go through them all to see if theres someone that had this problem and fixed it or not.

After completing the first few quests and decided to make Mia a slave and handed over the daughter to Idgrod, I noticed that I have 850 HP and regenerate that HP quick as hell. This has broken combat for me. I still enjoy playing but its just no point to fighting anymore it feels like, because theres no risk to it.. Nothing can kill me (and I'm used to a challange; Playing on Expert).

• If this is intended
    •  
    •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

[i know this is the effect of the mod. Because as soon as I have entered Mia's Dungeon the effect kicks in and gives me like 500-600 HP and insane HP Regen. I am now outside of the three indoor cells added by the game and in my Breezehome, and the effect is still there. So it's not just an effect from the areas of the mod. Quick replies will be appreciated. Will provide screenshots and mod list if that would help.]

I just recently started my first game with this mod and i did finish the part you have problems in without any such effects.

The only thing i can think of how to find the source would be to open console, select the PC and go through the effect/spell lists one by one, then checking the respective mod or mods.

I am currently attempting to go through the effect/spell lists but when I click on it they do not open up.. How do I select to check effects/spells on an actor via console without it clicking away from the actor you currently have selected?

Found a Spell effect called "Track Cell Change" from Miaslair.esp. It doesn't say what it does but its the only one I can see that is not an effect that I am sure of what it is supposed to do. Now theres just the question of how to remove it or fix it so that it isn't there... From it's name it sounds like its supposed to know when I leave the mod's added areas... but I'm not too sure. I will do my best to find a solution.

• If this is intended

There is no permanent health buff increase, but there is a temporary one when you are being whipped to prevent you from dying in there.

On the other hand, sex slaves will give you a one time health increase when your health gets low (once a day I think).

If you can tell me exactly where this is occurring, I'll check it out.

• If this is intended

It could be related to death alternative and maybe defeat. If you have those, try to trigger them and go through the whole thing(, on a save before the issue occurred). Just a guess.

I do have defeat active... I will disable/uninstall it and see what happens. 

Use the shift key.

• If this is intended
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Found a Spell effect called "Track Cell Change" from Miaslair.esp. It doesn't say what it does but its the only one I can see that is not an effect that I am sure of what it is supposed to do. Now theres just the question of how to remove it or fix it so that it isn't there... From it's name it sounds like its supposed to know when I leave the mod's added areas... but I'm not too sure. I will do my best to find a solution.

That spell does nothing except send a notification when you change cells.  It has nothing to do with health.  DO NOT REMOVE IT.

Use the shift key.

• If this is intended
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

That spell does nothing except send a notification when you change cells.  It has nothing to do with health.  DO NOT REMOVE IT.

Got it, DO NOT TOUCH "Track Cell Change". Duly Noted. 

• If this is intended

I do have defeat active... I will disable/uninstall it and see what happens. 

I would not uninstall it, i have defeat and da running without issue in concert with sex slaves. I just remember that i had the same effect a long time ago and i think it was related to defeat and da. I personally never install or uninstall a mod mid game, more often then not it messes something up.

Just to clarify i meant you get defeated on a save before the problem occurred and check if that is working without problems.

• If this is intended
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

There is no permanent health buff increase, but there is a temporary one when you are being whipped to prevent you from dying in there.

On the other hand, sex slaves will give you a one time health increase when your health gets low (once a day I think).

Ah, suspected something of the kind. 

I cannot tell when it occurs. And as said so far it seems to stick around permanently.

Currently in the process of checking if Defeat could be a culprit/if the mod conflicts with defeat in some way. 

Edit: have checked the state of the game in both cases where defeat is not installed and installed (and working) for both when the bug is there and when it is not. Defeat works as intended in each case, but with the bug I of course dont even go below 90% HP when even 3 whiterun guards attack me. Also, it is not the sex slave buff that I am getting in combat. I have constantly over 800 health which I did not get through leveling. I think its a bug, where the temporary health increase wasnt so temporary.

• If this is intended
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

I cannot tell when it occurs. And as said so far it seems to stick around permanently.

Currently in the process of checking if Defeat could be a culprit/if the mod conflicts with defeat in some way. 

You can tell when a Sex Slave buffs you.  There is a distinctive sound and they will return about half your missing health as well as go into a killing frenzy.

For players like you, I should have an MCM option to turn that off because it is a powerful if temporary buff.

Me on the other hand, I need it to just play without dying every 5 minutes. :P

Got Andrew to level 5 affection and did the quest for the "tail" :P I am not sure if there is another quest to unlock level 6 but I can get his affection to 100% but it resets back to 0 and repeats in a loop. It's also been a couple days (Have the timer set to 2 days) and he has not said anything out of the ordinary (save for a quickie here and there) is there a specific location I need to be to continue to level 6?

• If this is intended
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

You can tell when a Sex Slave buffs you.  There is a distinctive sound and they will return about half your missing health as well as go into a killing frenzy.

For players like you, I should have an MCM option to turn that off because it is a powerful if temporary buff.

Me on the other hand, I need it to just play without dying every 5 minutes. :P

I went back to an earlier save (to right before I enter the corridor that paralyzes you and starts the whipping/rape scene where I get the health buff) and the thing is that; As soon as I entered Mias Lair the first time and fought the mages to get to that room, I had the HP regen buff right from the start. But not the health buff to make you survive the whipping. And as soon as I enter the corridor, and get paralyzed, I have the health buff. Which does not go away after the whipping scene is over and done with when you are supposed to help Vess and Niri out of their cells. When is it supposed to go away? Immediately after? Because it does stay to after the whipping is done. 

Got Andrew to level 5 affection and did the quest for the "tail" :P I am not sure if there is another quest to unlock level 6 but I can get his affection to 100% but it resets back to 0 and repeats in a loop. It's also been a couple days (Have the timer set to 2 days) and he has not said anything out of the ordinary (save for a quickie here and there) is there a specific location I need to be to continue to level 6?

If you are at level 5, you should already have done the skooma quest.

As far as Andrew goes, after level 4, all advancement is done through radiant quests.

If you are at level 5 and have not done the skooma quest, reset your level to 4.

These quests are all triggered by visiting a major city.  I use Whiterun because I can fuck around in Breezehome and then go outside to trigger a quest.

If you have done these radiant quests with Sasha/Jenny, you have to reset the values and do them with Andrew.

This post should be helpful:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/36882-sexlab-sex-slaves-62-december-06-2016/page-415?do=findComment&comment=1655459

Also, Checkout these posts:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/36882-sexlab-sex-slaves-62-december-06-2016/page-398?do=findComment&comment=1565201

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/36882-sexlab-sex-slaves-62-december-06-2016/page-442?do=findComment&comment=1841935

Edit:  I may a major addition to the troubleshooting page which you might find helpful:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/36882-sexlab-sex-slaves-62-december-06-2016/?p=1378029

I went back to an earlier save (to right before I enter the corridor that paralyzes you and starts the whipping/rape scene where I get the health buff) and the thing is that; As soon as I entered Mias Lair the first time and fought the mages to get to that room, I had the HP regen buff right from the start. But not the health buff to make you survive the whipping. And as soon as I enter the corridor, and get paralyzed, I have the health buff. Which does not go away after the whipping scene is over and done with when you are supposed to help Vess and Niri out of their cells. When is it supposed to go away? Immediately after? Because it does stay to after the whipping is done. 

I'll check this out.  It will take a couple of days.

No rush, I will patiently look back and wait for a solution. Until then I will just play something else. Thank you for being so responsive :)

As far as Andrew goes, after level 4, all advancement is done through radiant quests.

If you are at level 5 and have not done the skooma quest, reset your level to 4.

These quests are all triggered by visiting a major city.  I use Whiterun because I can fuck around in Breezehome and then go outside to trigger a quest.

If you have done these radiant quests with Sasha/Jenny, you have to reset the values and do them with Andrew.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/36882-sexlab-sex-slaves-62-december-06-2016/page-415?do=findComment&comment=1655459

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/36882-sexlab-sex-slaves-62-december-06-2016/page-398?do=findComment&comment=1565201

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/36882-sexlab-sex-slaves-62-december-06-2016/page-442?do=findComment&comment=1841935

Thank you for the response. Yes I did do the skooma quest and got to level 5 that way. I will head to Whiterun and see if that will trigger the quest. as for Jenny/Sasha I have not touched them since I took over Mia's Castle as I didn't think they would be involved with Andrew's questlines. Thank you again.

Thank you for the response. Yes I did do the skooma quest and got to level 5 that way. I will head to Whiterun and see if that will trigger the quest. as for Jenny/Sasha I have not touched them since I took over Mia's Castle as I didn't think they would be involved with Andrew's questlines. Thank you again.

If you did the skooma quest, next up would be the pony tail (sqv MiaAndFindPonyTail) and then butt plug (sqv MiaAndFindButtPlug), and then the chastity belt (sqv MiaAndFindChastityBelt) and finally the shield (MiaAndFindShield).  These are all of the radiant quests.  After getting the shield, you will get the big quest to find Andrews sister.

If you find out what you have done and are still having trouble, let me know which of these quests you have completed and I'll try to help.

A major cheat:

If you do not have a quest running (you completed your last one and getglobalvalue sexslslavequestrunning == 0), go to Breezehome and type:

set SexSlSlaveQuestRunning to 0

Then exit.  That will trigger the next quest.

If you did the skooma quest, next up would be the pony tail (sqv MiaAndFindPonyTail) and then butt plug (sqv MiaAndFindButtPlug), and then the chastity belt (sqv MiaAndFindChastityBelt) and finally the shield (MiaAndFindShield).  These are all of the radiant quests.  After getting the shield, you will get the big quest to find Andrews sister.

If you find out what you have done and are still having trouble, let me know which of these quests you have completed and I'll try to help.

A major cheat:

If you do not have a quest running (you completed your last one and getglobalvalue sexslslavequestrunning == 0), go to Breezehome and type:

set SexSlaveQuestLastTime to 0

I am rank 5 and did the quest for the pony tail but nothing else. I will keep you posted. :)

A major cheat:

set SexSlaveQuestLastTime to 0

I am rank 5 and did the quest for the pony tail but nothing else. I will keep you posted. :)

Next for you should be either the chastity belt or the butt plug quests (random).

I waited another 2 days in game with no change. I tried your commands and kept getting a "compiled script not saved error". Ill try a few more things and let you know of any changes.

Try posting exactly what you typed.  There is an error.

No rush, I will patiently look back and wait for a solution. Until then I will just play something else. Thank you for being so responsive :)

I have uploaded a 6.2B patch file.  Give it a try with the save from before you entered the dungeon.  It should modify health temporarily instead of permanently when you are getting whipped.  Please let me know if this fixes your problem.  It is the only thing I could find, so I am pretty sure it is what you need.

For other save games, you the console command

ModActorValue

to reduce what got added.  Usually like 25 to 50% increase in health.

I went inside Breezehome and saved my game. This save is based about 3-4 game days after I did the pony tail quest.

-Inside breezehome and typed set SexSlaveQuestLastTime to 0 which worked with no error. I went outside and waitied about 2-3 real time minutes with no reaction. Waited 1 hour in game a few times and no change.

- I tried out the sqv MiaAndFindButtPlug which posted a lot of coding but at the bottom I seen this:

Quest State

Enabled?     No

State:         Stopped

Current Stage:    500

Priority:       60

Im not entirely sure but should the current stage not be higher than the priority? I don't know anything about coding but I thought this was something I wanted to address.

Since the quest for the plug or belt is not triggering are there codes I can use to manually activate them so I can continue on to affection level 6? I hope this information helps.

I went inside Breezehome and saved my game. This save is based about 3-4 game days after I did the pony tail quest.

-Inside breezehome and typed set SexSlaveQuestLastTime to 0 which worked with no error. I went outside and waitied about 2-3 real time minutes with no reaction. Waited 1 hour in game a few times and no change.

- I tried out the sqv MiaAndFindButtPlug which posted a lot of coding but at the bottom I seen this:

Quest State

Enabled?     No

Im not entirely sure but should the current stage not be higher than the priority? I don't know anything about coding but I thought this was something I wanted to address.

Since the quest for the plug or belt is not triggering are there codes I can use to manually activate them so I can continue on to affection level 6? I hope this information helps.

My Mistake

The command is

Note the added "Sl" between Sex and Slave

As far as the MiaAndFindButtPlug is concerned, that looks like you completed that quest.  Stage 500 is the completion stage.  You should have gone to a Soljund's Sinkhole and found the butt plug  and then old hroldlan inn and use the butt plug and then outside, defeat some bandits and found Andrew's father's sword.  You should have a quest log entry "Still More Treasure hunting... "  with one of the first objectives "Find this amazing Sex Toy"

The current stage has nothing to do with the priority.  Priority is just that, a priority  from 1 - 100 that the quest runs in.  Stages can be any number and they usually start at 10 and by convention (although not required) end at 500 or 200 if an error.

In any case, these radiant quests cannot be restarted as normal quests are.  If you have not completed this quest as it looks like you did, you'll have to find a save from before this quest got completed.

Make sure you are doing

sqv MiaAndFindButtPlug

and not something else.

If don't remember completing this quest, find a save from right after completing MiaAndrewFindSkooma and load it and do

sqv MiaAndFindButtPlug

to make sure it has not been completed.

do

sqv MiaAndrewFindSkooma and make sure it is completed as above (stage 500 and stopped )

Check out the end of this post for more info

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/36882-sexlab-sex-slaves-62-december-06-2016/?p=1437909

Quest State

Enabled?     No

My Mistake

The command is

As far as the MiaAndFindButtPlug is concerned, that looks like you completed that quest.  Stage 500 is the completion stage.  You should have gone to a Soljund's Sinkhole and found the butt plug  and then old hroldlan inn and use the butt plug and then outside, defeat some bandits and found Andrew's father's sword.  You should have a quest log entry "Still More Treasure hunting... "  with one of the first objectives "Find this amazing Sex Toy"

The current stage has nothing to do with the priority.  Priority is just that, a priority  from 1 - 100 that the quest runs in.  Stages can be any number and they usually start at 10 and by convention (although not required) end at 500 or 200 if an error.

In any case, these radiant quests cannot be restarted as normal quests are.  If you have not completed this quest as it looks like you did, you'll have to find a save from before this quest got completed.

Make sure you are doing

sqv MiaAndFindButtPlug

and not something else.

If don't remember completing this quest, find a save from right after completing MiaAndrewFindSkooma and load it and do

sqv MiaAndFindButtPlug

do

sqv MiaAndrewFindSkooma and make sure it is completed as above (stage 500 and stopped )

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/36882-sexlab-sex-slaves-62-december-06-2016/?p=1437909

Thank you for the reply. Unfortunately I dont have a previous save so it must have bugged out on me :s.

Thankfully my character was only level 15 so I really don't have to travel far to get back to where I was. This time I will just make separate saves each time I gain a level in affection. :)

Quest State

Enabled?     No

My Mistake

The command is

Make sure you are doing

sqv MiaAndFindButtPlug

and not something else.

sqv MiaAndFindButtPlug

do

Thank you for the reply. Unfortunately I dont have a previous save so it must have bugged out on me :s.

Thankfully my character was only level 15 so I really don't have to travel far to get back to where I was. This time I will just make separate saves each time I gain a level in affection. :)

Make sure you make and have a look at a papyrus log.  If something fucked up, it will likely do so again unless it is fixed.