The same happens with the whore at each den. Their dialogue changes when a customer enters the den looking for them. You have to wait for the customer to leave before you see dialogue from them again. A game time of one hour, I think, is the minimum time between customers. You can talk to them, by the way, compared to the static vagrants in dens.

I'm having the same problem as a previous poster in regard to a problem which, it was suggested, might be native only to him.  I wanted to make it clear that the problem is more widespread. 

The only den I entered, so far, has been the one in Windhelm.  I walked in the door, and the woman behind the cage said that the deal was that the house gets 50%.  I saw no opportunity for buying skooma from her, at all.  I waited in an alcove for a client to approach, we settled on a service and a price, then... nothing.  No animation, no money, no skooma (obviously), and not even a way to help the poor guy realize that he should stop waiting there until after his grandchildren were grown. 

My storage drive died, and my motherboard was murdered by the technician replacing it; otherwise, I'd install the pre-1.0 version I had that worked.  As it is, skooma is astronomically expensive and as rare as hen's teeth-- I can't imagine where/how anyone in my game could be getting enough of the stuff to become addicted to it.

Could the last pre-1.0 version please be made available for download for those of us who can't get the current version to work for us, at least until the bugs are worked out of 1.0? 

As it is, skooma is astronomically expensive and as rare as hen's teeth-- I can't imagine where/how anyone in my game could be getting enough of the stuff to become addicted to it.

I never bought from a dealer (too expensive). I find the stuff as loot on bandits and in bandit chests.

I'm having the same problem as a previous poster in regard to a problem which, it was suggested, might be native only to him.  I wanted to make it clear that the problem is more widespread. 

The only den I entered, so far, has been the one in Windhelm.  I walked in the door, and the woman behind the cage said that the deal was that the house gets 50%.  I saw no opportunity for buying skooma from her, at all.  I waited in an alcove for a client to approach, we settled on a service and a price, then... nothing.  No animation, no money, no skooma (obviously), and not even a way to help the poor guy realize that he should stop waiting there until after his grandchildren were grown. 

My storage drive died, and my motherboard was murdered by the technician replacing it; otherwise, I'd install the pre-1.0 version I had that worked.  As it is, skooma is astronomically expensive and as rare as hen's teeth-- I can't imagine where/how anyone in my game could be getting enough of the stuff to become addicted to it.

Could the last pre-1.0 version please be made available for download for those of us who can't get the current version to work for us, at least until the bugs are worked out of 1.0?

it doesnt matter, mod is finished and there wont be updates, that is said in OP

As it is, skooma is astronomically expensive and as rare as hen's teeth-- I can't imagine where/how anyone in my game could be getting enough of the stuff to become addicted to it.

that is also very easy, if you dont use 3rd party patches, you will be drugged when someone is having sex, eventually, or if you dont want to wait, then make pc have sex in victim role with anything that moves

I never bought from a dealer (too expensive). I find the stuff as loot on bandits and in bandit chests.

Yeah, if anything needs to be changed it's that part of the mod. Apparently, everybody's a skooma addict and it's dead easy to find some drug on random NPC.

@ Ed86:  Yes, you become addicted to the stuff by being drugged by (by default) 30% of the people who attack you.  If I possessed such a precious commodity-- one dose of which cost more than everything else I owned, combined (which is easily the case at lower levels, where the NPC's are carrying iron and steel weapons, and iron and hide/fur armor)-- I know that I would piss multiple doses away on random rape victims rather than either selling it or, at least, enjoying it, myself.

Given the idiotically high price of skooma and the inability to buy the other drugs anywhere, I had to lower the drugging chance down to a realistic level (practically nothing) to reflect the scarcity of the drugs and the high prices they command.  Otherwise, the game made a mockery of the basic principle of self-interest.

Even if no one ever decides to fix the bugs in version 1.0, that is still no reason not to post the last pre-release version for those of us who have found 1.0 unuseable.  At least, in the pre-release versions, you could go to a dealer at an inn in each of the major cities and have sex with that guy for some skooma, or buy some of the other drugs.  Now, all I can do is get addicted by being raped by idiots with no concept of wealth, then stumble around in an haze of withdrawal, or escape withdrawal by jacking up the drugging percentage and trying to get raped, which is not exactly a realistic, immersive game scenario. 

There's no reason to call it "Skooma Whore," anymore; for me, 1.0 is more like "Withdrawal Simulator."  Giving us the choice of using a pre-release version wouldn't kill anyone.  I liked the mod; I just can't use this version and, regrettably, had to uninstall it. 

I like it. I'm not too attached to the idea of a "realistic" economy (and if I were, I'd be wondering how all these bandits are affording expensive steel weapons; in real life, drugs have been around for much longer than steel and traditionally been much more affordable). It's a fun system and adds some extra flavour to Skyrim.

IMHO, it would be more "fun" if, once your toon were addicted, you could escape withdrawal long enough to survive combat by some legitimate, immersive means. 

Until there was a new version of another mod I was testing made available, I went through a play-through as an addict.  I could have hit the "reset" button in MCM; but, I wanted to see how difficult it would be to survive with the negative consequences attached to addiction enabled.  It was somewhat interesting to see my toon unable to resist swigging down another bottle of skooma; but, the fact that I was adding the bottles with console commands was just another way of "playing God." 

I would have loved to have seen explored ideas I've seen posted from time to time; this 1.0 version looked to be an improvement over the last system I'd tried, one of the later-- if not last-- pre-1.0 versions.  As I learned, however, that version was infinitely better-- for me, at least-- than the 1.0 version since, for me, it worked, and version 1.0 does not.  

Many mods are available for download not merely in their latest incarnation, but, in previous versions, as well.  I can't imagine why leaving up the last, pre-1.0 version of this mod should be a problem; and it would certainly resolve my own issues.

This may have been reported before, this is a very long thread to read through.  Anyway, some of the NPCs in the skooma dens introduced by this mod are not named and cannot be interacted with.  This can cause a problem if the Thieve's Guild radiant pickpocket quest chooses one of the NPCs as a target of the quest.  Since you can't interact with them at all, you can't pick their pocket, so you have to go back to Delvin and tell him you want to quit the quest.

It's a minor nit with this mod (which by the way I am enjoying), and I have no idea if anything can be done to fix it.

This may have been reported before, this is a very long thread to read through.  Anyway, some of the NPCs in the skooma dens introduced by this mod are not named and cannot be interacted with.  This can cause a problem if the Thieve's Guild radiant pickpocket quest chooses one of the NPCs as a target of the quest.  Since you can't interact with them at all, you can't pick their pocket, so you have to go back to Delvin and tell him you want to quit the quest.

It's a minor nit with this mod (which by the way I am enjoying), and I have no idea if anything can be done to fix it.

I think I remember reading that those radiant quests all depend on what location type the cell is set to. So to fix it, you'd have to edit the cell data and change the location type to, for example, [None]. Then the radiant quest system won't pick that location for anything.

• 2 weeks later...

At least you can quit the quest, which is better than going back to an old save.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone have issues with CTDs in this mod? I'm asking this because I've been checking my Papyrus Logs lately and about 8 times outta 10 the last scripts running are related to SLSW

"[09/09/2016 - 01:33:01AM] warning: Property WorkScript on script slsw_scum attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest SLSW (3F002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/09/2016 - 01:33:01AM] warning: Property CWSiegeDefendObj on script slsw_scum attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest SLSW (3F002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/09/2016 - 01:33:01AM] warning: Property WhoreRI on script slsw_scum attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest SLSW (3F002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/09/2016 - 01:33:01AM] warning: Property CWSiegeAttackObj on script slsw_scum attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest SLSW (3F002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/09/2016 - 01:33:01AM] warning: Property WhoreSO on script slsw_scum attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest SLSW (3F002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/09/2016 - 01:33:01AM] warning: Property Work1 on script slsw_scum attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest SLSW (3F002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/09/2016 - 01:33:01AM] warning: Property Work2 on script slsw_scum attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest SLSW (3F002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/09/2016 - 01:33:01AM] warning: Property WhoreMK on script slsw_scum attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest SLSW (3F002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/09/2016 - 01:33:01AM] warning: Property Work3 on script slsw_scum attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest SLSW (3F002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property"

As a few examples.

Does anyone have issues with CTDs in this mod? I'm asking this because I've been checking my Papyrus Logs lately and about 8 times outta 10 the last scripts running are related to SLSW

"[09/09/2016 - 01:33:01AM] warning: Property WorkScript on script slsw_scum attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest SLSW (3F002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/09/2016 - 01:33:01AM] warning: Property CWSiegeDefendObj on script slsw_scum attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest SLSW (3F002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/09/2016 - 01:33:01AM] warning: Property WhoreRI on script slsw_scum attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest SLSW (3F002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/09/2016 - 01:33:01AM] warning: Property CWSiegeAttackObj on script slsw_scum attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest SLSW (3F002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/09/2016 - 01:33:01AM] warning: Property WhoreSO on script slsw_scum attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest SLSW (3F002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/09/2016 - 01:33:01AM] warning: Property Work1 on script slsw_scum attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest SLSW (3F002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/09/2016 - 01:33:01AM] warning: Property Work2 on script slsw_scum attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest SLSW (3F002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/09/2016 - 01:33:01AM] warning: Property WhoreMK on script slsw_scum attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest SLSW (3F002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/09/2016 - 01:33:01AM] warning: Property Work3 on script slsw_scum attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest SLSW (3F002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property"

As a few examples.

Drawing a line between the Papyrus log and CTDs is a useless and futile endeavor. Rarely are the two related.

Papyrus log errors: http://afkmods.iguanadons.net/index.php?/topic/4129-skyrim-interpreting-papyrus-log-errors/

CTDs: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/46913-how-to-debug-ctd/?do=findComment&comment=1174832

Fixes for CTDs from the CTDs site: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/56084-crash-fixes/

• 3 weeks later...

As a few examples.

Drawing a line between the Papyrus log and CTDs is a useless and futile endeavor. Rarely are the two related.

Papyrus log errors: http://afkmods.iguanadons.net/index.php?/topic/4129-skyrim-interpreting-papyrus-log-errors/

CTDs: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/46913-how-to-debug-ctd/?do=findComment&comment=1174832

Fixes for CTDs from the CTDs site: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/56084-crash-fixes/

A bit late from me, but the mod contains 14 UDR as well as one deleted navmesh in CELL:0004A376. Those can be the cause of his CTDs.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Everything is working good except the visual effects, I dont get any visuals from skooma but from the others I do.

But seems I dont get any double vision from any of them.

SW is last in the load order.

Anyone who knows how to fix?

Do you have an ENB installed? Some (most) ENBs prevent mods from displaying visual effects that change colors or brightness.

It would be good to have an optional patch for Skooma Whore that changed all of the drug visuals to work with ENBs, by using blurring and stuff like that rather than color changes.

Everything is working good except the visual effects, I dont get any visuals from skooma but from the others I do.

But seems I dont get any double vision from any of them.

SW is last in the load order.

Anyone who knows how to fix?

Do you have an ENB installed? Some (most) ENBs prevent mods from displaying visual effects that change colors or brightness.

It would be good to have an optional patch for Skooma Whore that changed all of the drug visuals to work with ENBs, by using blurring and stuff like that rather than color changes.

Hey

No ENB installed.

The mods I have installed are only the required and their dependencies atm.

I had this mod installed a couple of months ago and then everything worked fine, and now I installed Skyrim again.

No idea why it's not working this time.

A good drug to try is Vaermina's Price. It starts the visuals up right away everytime in my Skyrim.

Thanks, ye that one seems to be working well.

Don't know why Skooma and some other isn't working, but I guess it's not that big of a deal, I just wanted everything to be as intended.

Sorry if any of this has been mentioned before, but with 59 pages of replies, I very likely missed where they may have been mentioned or suggested. 

Would it be possible or worth considering some of the following ideas: 

An option that can be turned on/off in MCM, to allow for common potions to have an MCM adjustable percentage of being mislabeled or tampered to instead be a random SW brew? And optionally, (perhaps a separate on/off setting and percentage) for common ales, meads, and wines to be drugged?

Would there be any way, or any interest in having some potion crafting failures to result in a random, disguised or mislabeled SW brew/drug? For instance, you select two ingredients to make a "Cure disease potion", but a third ingredient that would normally do nothing, unknowingly adds a SW drug side effect. Along the same theme, what if every time a potion crafting fails, a random determination causes an "Unknown potion" to appear in inventory, which could simply be a completely random effect chosen between both beneficial potions and SW drugs, but first a check could be made to decide between positive effect, no effect, drug effect, poison effect, multiple effects, and MCM settings to adjust the weights of those outcomes. 

I'd also like to see a few new added effects which also cause compulsive (automated) actions, such as frequent stumbling, compulsion to remove gear, maxed arousal (via Sexlab Aroused), randomly attacking anything nearby (but due to the risks, especially with Prison Overhaul, also an MCM on/off checkbox, or percentile chance that can be set to 0%).

As it is now, it is a great mod, one of my favorites, but the effects are almost entirely visual. I would like to see it expanded to control the player's actions more. Also, I know it's been suggested a few times, but I too would really like to see some methods for drugging others, such as by using the vanilla perk to give poisons when pickpocketing, and also by being able to give SW drugs in the same method as giving bondage gear in Devious Devices, possibly also as an added tie option in mods which offer tying features.  

• 1 month later...

A good drug to try is Vaermina's Price. It starts the visuals up right away everytime in my Skyrim.

Thanks, ye that one seems to be working well.

Don't know why Skooma and some other isn't working, but I guess it's not that big of a deal, I just wanted everything to be as intended.

I started having problems with the potions not doing any visual effects. It turns out I had some Pretty Potions mod installed that was over-writing values. I thought it was just a texture mod. Once I removed it, this mod's potions started their visual effects again. 

• 1 month later...

I've read about people configuring or getting RND working with SW. How do I go about doing that exactly? I'm using Realist Needs and Diseases 2.0 , don't know if that makes a difference. These mods are new to me so any advice on how to get them working together would be really helpful. Thank you.

Also, does the STD mod still work and could I get it to work with these two?

I don't think Realistic Needs and Diseases does anything with Skooma, does it? If not, it should work fine without having to be fiddled with.

Same thing for an STD mod, I believe.