I've read about people configuring or getting RND working with SW. How do I go about doing that exactly? I'm using Realist Needs and Diseases 2.0 , don't know if that makes a difference. These mods are new to me so any advice on how to get them working together would be really helpful. Thank you.

Also, does the STD mod still work and could I get it to work with these two?

If you're a Skooma Whore you need to call the Addiction Network NOW! :lol:

When I was a Skooma Whore I used iNeed http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51473/?

I think there was settings for both alcohol and skooma.

When I was a Skooma Whore I used iNeed http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51473/?

Is iNeed better than RND? I have a poor hooker PC on another profile, but this is a new game where I'm testing - and having fun - with immersive mods. I'd like to be able to add skooma as a "health problem" and if iNeed has that maybe I'll switch over to that and use RND for another PC that I'm thinking of creating using a lot of immersive mods though I won't have her be addicted to skooma.

AND NO, MY SKOOMA WHORE DOES NOT HAVE AN ADDICTION!!! It's pain medication. Yeah, that's it. She has pains from all the endless shagging. :angel:

Is iNeed better than RND? I have a poor hooker PC on another profile, but this is a new game where I'm testing - and having fun - with immersive mods. I'd like to be able to add skooma as a "health problem" and if iNeed has that maybe I'll switch over to that and use RND for another PC that I'm thinking of creating using a lot of immersive mods though I won't have her be addicted to skooma.

AND NO, MY SKOOMA WHORE DOES NOT HAVE AN ADDICTION!!! It's pain medication. Yeah, that's it. She has pains from all the endless shagging. :angel:

I don't remember why I preferred iNeed over RND, just did. I don't always use it. Usually when I do Frostfall profiles.

I'm having fun running CCAS Ancient Nord Queen. Getting boned by Draugr, that haven't had any for along time. :lol: 

I'm having fun running CCAS Ancient Nord Queen. Getting boned by Draugr, that haven't had any for along time. :lol:

Are those old skeletons able to maintain a...boner?

*crickets*

I'll be going now.

Of course they can! Why else would dead bodies be called "stiffs?"

Are those old skeletons able to maintain a...boner?

*crickets*

I'll be going now.

Of course they can! Why else would dead bodies be called "stiffs?"

They had a bone to pick with me.

Seriously though Content Consumer, was wondering if you could make a Riekling CCAS?

I love the Richard Riekling mod. Thank you for the starts.

Seriously though Content Consumer, was wondering if you could make a Riekling CCAS?

Richard Riekling is currently my Skooma Whore's husband. He cooks for her, she's always starving thanks to RND, and they have hilarious, super fun happy times! Plus his "shop" helps pay for her loan shark debt and skooma. :lol:

Yes, I will eventually make a Riekling scenario. Not in the next version, but possibly in the one after that.

It won't use Richard Riekling, though. I haven't played that mod, but I've heard good things. :)

iNeed relies a lot on scripts to parse and edit items on-the-fly. I wouldn't recommend it to be installed on a highly modded game.

You may want to get skyrimLL obscure patch for skooma whore: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1663-obscure-patches-2016-04-18/

And maybe Addicted too: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2229-skooma-whore-addicted/

iNeed relies a lot on scripts to parse and edit items on-the-fly. I wouldn't recommend it to be installed on a highly modded game.

You may want to get skyrimLL obscure patch for skooma whore: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1663-obscure-patches-2016-04-18/

And maybe Addicted too: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2229-skooma-whore-addicted/

Thanks for those links, I'll go check them out. Much appreciated!

Skooma is a drug, so you'll get high when you drink it. But eventually you'll experience a "bad", depending on your addiction can be quite punishing. There are also different kind of drugs, one of them IIRC will make you impervious to magic but will drain your pool away. It's in the description of the bottle.

• 4 weeks later...

Okay, I've thought that maybe it's the brews that increase your addiction so much, but I've recently started a new game with live another life, and my physical decay was already 7 (numerical value) before I even configured all the mods and chosen my starting point. What the hell? I thought that only the drugs increase it (and posibly the brews), but so far I haven't done anything except cast the light spell a few times. Previously it wouldn't be uncommon for me to get to stage 3 in physical decay and stage 2 of mental decay without a single drug and maybe ~15 brews with 'Medium' addiction speed, but something's janky here.

Anyone had a similar problem?

Would there be any chance of anybody creating any tutorials or instructions on how to create and add new drugs and effects?

Skooma Whore is not set up as a framework. As far as I know it would at least require to be an .esm file for this, so custom drugs are not possible as is.

Would there be any chance of anybody creating any tutorials or instructions on how to create and add new drugs and effects?

well you can:

1)make your drug

2)use my SW patch

3)make new quest, add script to it, when game starts add form id of your drugs to SW drugs formlist 0x20c71, get drugged

4)add you drug to LItemSkooma75 leveled list if you want to see it on npcs

Reposting my problem here from SW:A Thread; I figured the sleep deprival is is a feature of the mian mod here...?

Please help me, this is really immersion breaking and annoying!  :(

I am too wired to sleep, but still RND Realistiv needs And Diseases sets to "Not Tired" and since I am in my house I even get the well rested bonus!

What is wrong, what can I do? Is seems to be supposed to work together...  :(

Did I kill a script or something with Save Cleaning Tool? (Did nothing special, only the normal buttons). SW and SW:A are below RND in the load order. Is there a way to reinitialize that?

Reposting my problem here from SW:A Thread; I figured the sleep deprival is is a feature of the mian mod here...?

Please help me, this is really immersion breaking and annoying!  :(

I am too wired to sleep, but still RND Realistiv needs And Diseases sets to "Not Tired" and since I am in my house I even get the well rested bonus!

What is wrong, what can I do? Is seems to be supposed to work together...  :(

Did I kill a script or something with Save Cleaning Tool? (Did nothing special, only the normal buttons). SW and SW:A are below RND in the load order. Is there a way to reinitialize that?

This is SW Addicted functionality - replying in that thread.

An update to SWA has  been released

Skooma Whore: Addicted V3.60 (05/03/2017)

• Updated: Too Wired to Sleep now closes the Sleep menu immediately
  • Added: SWA will now attempt to reload properties broken by changes in load order
  • Bugfix: The mod updater should now work as intended
  • Bugfix: Version number will now display correctly
  • 1 month later...

I would like to make a request, To add something that will make it so there are choices on who is allowed to drug you? Such as, is an enemy faction only, and or low moral. And for the drug to be applied at the start of sex?

I got raped by the guard *caused by a different mod* and got tagged 3 times with different drugs. 3 of 5 people, taking turns, and they were the guards that drugged me.

I would like to make a request, To add something that will make it so there are choices on who is allowed to drug you? Such as, is an enemy faction only, and or low moral. And for the drug to be applied at the start of sex?

I got raped by the guard *caused by a different mod* and got tagged 3 times with different drugs. 3 of 5 people, taking turns, and they were the guards that drugged me.

This so much. The random chance to get drugged after sexual congress is immersion breaking. You have your character make love with a friend then drug out of nowhere, why?!

This so much. The random chance to get drugged after sexual congress is immersion breaking. You have your character make love with a friend then drug out of nowhere, why?!

Lover's Victim or Dangerously nude + skooma whore...

You get raped, walking around naked. With 30% chance to get drugged when raped (default) It can cause your friends and allies to drug you as well. This is why I ask for more options to control who can drug you when raped.