I've been having a particular bug for a while now, and I haven't been able to find a solution on my own, so I'm hoping someone here has an answer for me.

I'll be running along, minding my own business, when all of a sudden I'll get the Skooma effect.  Increased movement speed, increased stamina regen, and a boost to my addiction pool.  I know this is a feature of the mod, but there are distinctly different circumstances between what I'm experiencing and what the mod intends.

I have no Skooma in my inventory.  I've never even consumed a Skooma.  It happens when I have no addiction level, it happens when I have the Withdrawal Suppression effect.  Random Skooma.

I saw a post from a while back in this thread that identified the problem as the effect being applied to the player if an NPC consumes some Skooma, but I haven't been able to confirm this or figure out a solution to it.

I have various mods that change Skooma (Requiem, RND, Trade Routes) and their various patches (I do have a patch specifically for Skooma Whore and Requiem that I found somewhere around here).  I don't know if all of the changes to the Skooma itself is causing some sort of confusion in the game, or if something that's supposed to be attached to Skooma from this mod is getting left off somehow.

Anyone have a fix for this?

It was me the one who pointed the problem and I am pretty sure it happens because the mod doesn't check who takes the drug, the fix would be to add a condition to the script to only apply the effect (and consequences) if it's indeed the player the one that takes the drug.

Can anybody please describe how to find the Skooma Den in Riften? The OP says "Warrens", but the Warrens are in Markarth...

Don't remember what it's called, but down beneath Helga's Bunkhouse there's a place like the Warrens where the poor workers sleep and you ain't wanted. That would be where to look, iirc.

Meanwhile - anybody got a clue why Forced Drugging after aggressive sex encounters would not just stop working, but do so repeatedly on different characters after working only once?

From earlier remarks found, it would seem to be a very simple 'rider' to the animation call. Very annoying that this part of the mod would suddenly stop functioning. Still using SexLab 1.59c, so nothing could be changed in the code handling.

I'm clueless.

(but that's been said before)

Not sure if anyone else is running into this issue... but if I stay too long in the cornerclub in Windhelm the game completely freezes.

That's just Skyrim being Skyrim.  It will throw R6205 C++ errors, freeze, or CTD with no warning.  Those are problems in the vanilla game.  

You can mitigate it by using quicksaves and autosaves.

• 1 month later...

An update for SW addicted has been released:

Skooma Whore: Addicted V2.3 (15/11/2015)

What's New in Version V2.3 (15/11/2015) (See full changelog)

• V.2.3
    • Added support for Haggling & Allure Perks
    • Added support for Haggling & Fortify Barter Potions
    • Added support for Blessing of Zenithar effect
    • Fixed a bug in player gold evaluation that could prevent desperate purchases
    • Optimized desperate purchase potion selection

Link

• 3 weeks later...

A new version of SW Addicted has been released:

Skooma Whore: Addicted V3.0 (24/12/2015)

DESCRIPTION

Possession and use of drugs is now a criminal offence in Skyrim!

This mod is an optional Addon for Guffel’s excellent Sexlab Skooma Whore . It adds new problems for drug users and more immersive drug seeking behaviors to addicts.

Version 3.0 is incompatible with previous versions - a new game or clean save is required

• Using drugs in public will cause the local Guards to try and arrest the perpetrator
  • If a suspect is in possession of drugs they will be assumed to be a dealer and their bounty increased accordingly
  • Only fences buy drugs. Merchants (including dealers) will not - the Thieves Guilds take a dim view of buying from non-guild sources
  • Taking drugs during combat is more difficult

The mod further affects Player Characters at high levels of addiction who are in withdrawal and have no drugs in their inventory. In desperation the player will:

• Automatically loot and use the first drug they find. This may, of course upset the owner of the drug if they happen to be alive to notice!
  • Automatically buy and use a hit from any Merchant that has a stash at a price that seems affordable to a desperate junkie!

Yes, I've already evaluated that way, but it isn't my first choice (resources: I have already some checks on the Equipment)

I was hoping in something more light instead than a check for every drugs.

Like a Keyword on drugs, it is possible?

There's maybe a common Magiceffect between drugs that I've missed?

I've discarded the idea of a periodic gain when reached a specific Decay level (Too fast gain).

Another Solution could be the add of one of the Papyrus Command / SendModEvent from the SLSF in the Drugs script... But they doesn't have scripts :P

A updated of SW Addicted has been released:

Skooma Whore: Addicted V3.1 (09/01/2016)

DESCRIPTION

This mod is an optional Addon for Guffel’s excellent Sexlab Skooma Whore . It adds new problems for drug users and more immersive drug seeking behaviors to addicts.

Version 3.1 is incompatible with ALL previous versions - a new game or clean save is required

Updates

• Sleeping for more than a few hours a day is impossible if suffering from withdrawal symptoms
  • Being force fed drugs during sex is no longer a crime
  • Taking drugs whilst on the MilkoMaticII is no longer a crime

Using a "Needs Mod" (e.g. Realistic Needs & Diseases ) will make withdrawal more challenging due to exhaustion effects from sleep deprivation.

A updated of SW Addicted has been released:

Skooma Whore: Addicted V3.2 (11/01/2016)

DESCRIPTION

Version 3.2 is incompatible with ALL versions prior to 3.1 - a new game or clean save is required. Updating from 3.1 to 3.2 should be OK.

Updates

• Added: Warning message when buying drugs from wandering Merchants in an area where use is illegal
  • Updated: Buying from wandering Merchants will no longer make an area safe for drug use

I do not know if anyone has asked, so I might as well do that myself. Is Skooma Whore doing an edit to Morthal jail door and is this edit needed? It seems to interfere with Xaz Prison Overhaul. Console indicates that SW is editing the door, instead of XPO.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/46551-prison-overhaul-v033-patches/?p=1437208

It has been a while since I worked on SW but IIRC the door is simply used as a marker to teleport the player to it (with an offset) when he blacks out in Morthal. So there'd be only a property pointing to the door, that shouldn't produce a conflict as far as i know. That's all I can say on the spot.

A update of SW Addicted has been released:

Skooma Whore: Addicted V3.3 (24/01/2016)

DESCRIPTION

Version 3.3 is incompatible with ALL previous versions - a new game or clean save is required

Updates

• Dealers may drug and abuse desperate junkies 

If Simple Slavery and/or Sanguine's Debauchery Enhanced are installled there is a small risk of even worse consequences to buying drugs when addicted & desperate

I do not know if anyone has asked, so I might as well do that myself. Is Skooma Whore doing an edit to Morthal jail door and is this edit needed? It seems to interfere with Xaz Prison Overhaul. Console indicates that SW is editing the door, instead of XPO.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/46551-prison-overhaul-v033-patches/?p=1437208

It has been a while since I worked on SW but IIRC the door is simply used as a marker to teleport the player to it (with an offset) when he blacks out in Morthal. So there'd be only a property pointing to the door, that shouldn't produce a conflict as far as i know. That's all I can say on the spot.

Will you add any new features to SW Guffel?

What the heck, my character was an addict before I even knew it.

I only noticed when my mage suddenly drank some potion while leaving an inn D:

Does the player character also automatically drink brews in place of other drugs, when there are none available?

Also a little suggetions for your mod:

You could add some random encounter containing drugged freaks suddenly attacking you or some guys going crazy from withdrawal effects and attacking you for drugs/money.

Edit:

For some reason my character got thrown back into stage 4 without even touching any drug or brew bottle.

Is this a bug or working as intended?

I just noticed that this mod conflicts substantially with "Morrowloot Ultimate" and "Complete Alchemy & Cooking Overhaul". It has to come after them in the load order or Skooma wont get any of its addiction stuff happening.

At least, you could use a tes5edit to make them compatible. I always do.

So if the only problem here is on just skooma thing, it would not be that complicated.

I just noticed that this mod conflicts substantially with "Morrowloot Ultimate" and "Complete Alchemy & Cooking Overhaul". It has to come after them in the load order or Skooma wont get any of its addiction stuff happening.

At least, you could use a tes5edit to make them compatible. I always do.

So if the only problem here is on just skooma thing, it would not be that complicated.

Doesn't the "Bashed Patch" merge the leveled lists so they'll work together or are you not using Wrye Bash?

I've thrown away every drug or brew I had in my inventory and stopped collecting the stuff from corpses.

I've been watching my addiction level dropping to something around 340.

Now that I wanted to rent a room in an inn my level's back at 370 without my character touching anything related to drugs.

This happend several times already and it's pretty annoying.

I don't think this is intended behavior  D: