Sex Slaves for Vanilla Bandit Camps

I meant respawning entire bandit camps. They havent been respawning since I enabled this mod.

I've also been having this problem. I tried disabling the mod, and one bandit respawned outside Valtheim Keep. Said bandit was non-hostile and the only bandit in Whiterun Hold. I don't know what is up with this, but my impression of it is that this mod is to blame. Still an alright mod though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, pchs ! 

I didn't try your mod yet because MO says there is a conflicting file between this mod and SexLab Beastess

This file is involved : /scripts/ski_playerloadgamealias.pex

Is it safe if I install both mods ?

Should be, MO probably tells you that there are a ton of conflicting files (it does for me), what ever is higher in the load order (or farther down on the list) is the one that gest loaded, at least thats how I understand it.

Anyway, its been a while since Ive used this mod but as I recall it has a lot of the slaves in beds or cooking or things like that, if it were me, Id have more of them in cages or stocks and stuff.

Hi, pchs ! 

I didn't try your mod yet because MO says there is a conflicting file between this mod and SexLab Beastess

Should be, MO probably tells you that there are a ton of conflicting files (it does for me), what ever is higher in the load order (or farther down on the list) is the one that gest loaded, at least thats how I understand it.

Anyway, its been a while since Ive used this mod but as I recall it has a lot of the slaves in beds or cooking or things like that, if it were me, Id have more of them in cages or stocks and stuff.

Actually NO MOD except the SKYUI mod should be including that file in their mod. Their inclusion of that file is a mistake, use MO to remove that file from any mod it shows up in other than SKYUI. Letting the author of any mod that accidentally includes files from other mods is also a good idea so they can warn their users and remove that file from their mod.

Hi, pchs ! 

Actually NO MOD except the SKYUI mod should be including that file in their mod. Their inclusion of that file is a mistake, use MO to remove that file from any mod it shows up in other than SKYUI. Letting the author of any mod that accidentally includes files from other mods is also a good idea so they can warn their users and remove that file from their mod.

I see, I'm not sure that Ive ever seen that file, but I always see a ton of conflicted files in MO. Sometimes it's just stuff like a .txt file, some times its things like.....StorageUtil.dll is one I just looked up

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, thanks for the mod but unfortunately I'm hesitant to try it. A few questions:

I noticed that the mod folder contains a ton of scripts, even some of your slave run mod scripts. Is this a mistake? Does this mod actually need or use them?

Your female prison mod has the same issue. As a result, both mods are conflicting with each other, too. Also, both mods overwrite some meshes (nifs) from the zaz animation pack and one original file from SkyUI. Is this intended? Thanks again.

5vcad2.jpg

In Redoran's Retreat, the slave laying down has grey face for me. I've tried opening the mod and manually exporting facegen, but it did nothing (even after uninstalling and reinstalling the, hopefully, altered files).

EDIT 01: Something odd. In the CK this actor is listed as ObjectWindow/Actors/Actor/pchsSlave007Lying. However it is missing from ObjectWindow/Actors/Actor/Actor which from what I've given myself a headache reading means that Cntrl+F4 will not work. I've noticed a few other SlaveXXX numbers missing from /Actors/Actor/Actor as well and a few of the slaves have grey face.I haven't confirmed that the numbers match the grey faces, and I'm still reading to see if theres a way to include the missing actors in the second sub menu.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

is there a male version? if not could there be one?

I had a modified version of the file for my personal use and I don't mind sharing it to the others.

Remember all credits still go to the original mod developer and the others for the mod requirements. I just changed all the slaves into the testosterone gender.

Here's my link:

SEX SLAVES FOR ALMOND NOUGAT NUTELLA CRUNCH CAMPS PENISES AND ANUSES EDITION

is there a male version? if not could there be one?

I had a modified version of the file for my personal use and I don't mind sharing it to the others.

Remember all credits still go to the original mod developer and the others for the mod requirements. I just changed all the slaves into the testosterone gender.

Here's my link:

SEX SLAVES FOR ALMOND NOUGAT NUTELLA CRUNCH CAMPS PENISES AND ANUSES EDITION

Thank you both to the creator and to you. <3

I know male content is not everyone's cup of tea but I'm hoping that more mod creators will provide the ability to toggle male content for everyone's benefit.

Playing with only 'For Vanilla'.

Found a camp expansion that was probably intended for 'more bandit camps' between Rorikstead and Gjunkar's Monument.

You might want to migrate those.

I noticed that... I made up a story about the bandits gone off on a raid somewhere, they'd be back soon. :)

I seem to remember another place like that, somewhere in Falkreath. Can't remember exactly where, though.

• 3 weeks later...

sorry, may I ask, how do you get this to work with Mod Organizer?

I've tried to install it manually with MO, but it keeps saying "data not found" instead of "looks good", no matter how I set up the data directory.

Any help?

Click "Manual Instal", then:

post-76788-0-60632900-1427723723_thumb.png

Right-click on that "Data" folder and click the "Set Data Folder" menu option.

Then you can click OK and it will install.

found something important to make/keep your mod working

post-34869-0-40118300-1427742159_thumb.jpg

you have to use that loadorder of masters or your client will crash right after loading a savegame.

i was changing the using wrye bash because many other mods uses a different loadorder of therer masters.

so i changed that at the others and it works. strange behavoir, first time i have this issue.

but for your mod is important to load sexlab.esm before the zazanim...   one.

I have to repeat my question. :(

Guys

Does anybody have an issue with slaves' mouth (lips) jittering when they try to speak?

Just in case

I have fuz ro d-oh mod.

When wearing any form of gag, yes. The gag is attempting to keep the mouth open, and speech is attempting to open and close the mouth repeatedly, and the two things are fighting.

Without a gag? Sometimes... if a gag has just been recently removed, especially with a plain .removeitem command, and DD hasn't caught up yet.

It is not a problem with this mod, it's a problem with Devious Devices interacting with Skyrim. There's nothing much that can be done about it.

Or did you mean without a gag and has never worn a gag? No... at least, I've never seen it do that.

I have to repeat my question. :(

Guys

Does anybody have an issue with slaves' mouth (lips) jittering when they try to speak?

Just in case

I have fuz ro d-oh mod.

When wearing any form of gag, yes. The gag is attempting to keep the mouth open, and speech is attempting to open and close the mouth repeatedly, and the two things are fighting.

Without a gag? Sometimes... if a gag has just been recently removed, especially with a plain .removeitem command, and DD hasn't caught up yet.

It is not a problem with this mod, it's a problem with Devious Devices interacting with Skyrim. There's nothing much that can be done about it.

Or did you mean without a gag and has never worn a gag? No... at least, I've never seen it do that.

I mean them without a gag.

Slaves from this mod don't wear any gags at all

At least in my game.