Sex Slaves for Vanilla Bandit Camps

Great mod, thank you.

Just a few question :

- Whenever I "use" the slaves, for some reason the stats of "number of being victim" in SexLab Journal increases, though it's clear that I am the one that is using them. The animation plays out fine, and use the rough animation too.

- Will the slaves re-spawn again if I killed them?

Thank you!

yes, you are right, in the sexlab call the player was realy set as victim,

SexLab.StartSex(sexActors, anims, victim=Game.GetPlayer(), allowBed=false)

i changed this now,

and all slaves were set not to respawn, i changed this also

both easy to be fixed and here is a new version for you :)

I edited every female slave added by this mod, how would I update to your version without having to do it again? Can I just delete everything besides the armor, clothing, races, hair color etc... remove the masters in tes5edit and then just duplicate it into your version?

The changes on the actor objects i did are very simple, just setting the respawn flag and adding the faction.

I am not an exert here, but when you open both versons i am not sure what will happen with every actor existing two times.

or you could use tes5edit

or as a summary, i have no clue and you would have to try it  :( 

Guest Jenova23

Great mod, thank you.

Just a few question :

- Whenever I "use" the slaves, for some reason the stats of "number of being victim" in SexLab Journal increases, though it's clear that I am the one that is using them. The animation plays out fine, and use the rough animation too.

Thank you!

i changed this now,

I edited every female slave added by this mod, how would I update to your version without having to do it again? Can I just delete everything besides the armor, clothing, races, hair color etc... remove the masters in tes5edit and then just duplicate it into your version?

The changes on the actor objects i did are very simple, just setting the respawn flag and adding the faction.

I am not an exert here, but when you open both versons i am not sure what will happen with every actor existing two times.

or you could use tes5edit

or as a summary, i have no clue and you would have to try it  :( 

It's cool, I figured it out. I also made it so slaves will travel to Bleak Falls Barrow into a cell storage, that way they don't have to just randomly stand around naked in holds, also that feature wasn't working. I choose bleak falls barrow because it seemed to be the center of Skyrim.

Great mod, thank you.

Just a few question :

Thank you!

i changed this now,

Thank you very much.

Now I can kill the slaves, LOL.

My antivirus is flagging the file.  Can anyone else confirm?

DOWNLOADED:

sexslavesforvanillabandits20140829,20140920,20140923.

No warnings on download

No warnings on scanning archives.

No warnings on scanning extracted files

Using Avast ,Antimalware bytes and online scanner (for archives)

May be your system?

• 2 weeks later...

My antivirus is flagging the file.  Can anyone else confirm?

DOWNLOADED:

sexslavesforvanillabandits20140829,20140920,20140923.

No warnings on download

No warnings on scanning archives.

No warnings on scanning extracted files

Using Avast ,Antimalware bytes and online scanner (for archives)

May be your system?

Can confirm AVG isn't flagging it either. I believe this just happens sometimes, I can't remember why.

• 1 month later...

Great mod, thank you.

Just a few question :

Thank you!

i changed this now,

Thank you for your hard work. but i'm just curious that why there is an unknown form id related to SexSlavesVanilla2.pex.

I found it on dialog part but i don't know if that is intended.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Heya, did a quick search and couldn't find anything on this....  I just found a slave in ...Embershard?  The first mine you come to, and she moves around....  the pole that she's tied to and all.  She just kind of floats around with it.  Is there some way I can fix this?

just open the console, click at her... and write disable

• 1 month later...

Yeah, it's weird.  Malwarebytes keep flagging this file.  Everything else that I dl from here seems fine.  I guess I'll have to live without it.

Well my Malwarebytes doesn't to the latest file. So maybe it got cleaned?

But on an unrelated note, are there bad outcomes for the girls set free? It'd be fun to see a heroine PC saving these girls only to have both PC and the recently freed girls raped together and bound again, or perhaps you free them only to see them dead out in the wild later. Otherwise I think I'll save this for a male PC run.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm modifying the esp for my uses (particularly setting up protected flags for the slaves, changing them from unique to respawnable {since the freedom-release-flee package doesn't seem to do much, might as well respawn them again}, removing dead slaves {not into necro}, as well as templating Immersive Wenches LVLNs onto the NPC records, and making sense of overrides and overwrites), and whilst doing this, I came across locations in worldspaces where there are More Bandit Camps still included (slaves added with location EDID changes). What up with this?

P.S.: It appears that setting the NPCs to non-unique and respawnable partly works as I anticipated (their appearance changes), but if previously released, they retain their freed status and come under attack by bandits (not to mention their idle and uncommunicative status post-release). What changes do you think are needed? Has anyone made any progress in updating this mod's packages?

I'm modifying the esp for my uses (particularly setting up protected flags for the slaves, changing them from unique to respawnable {since the freedom-release-flee package doesn't seem to do much, might as well respawn them again}, removing dead slaves {not into necro}, as well as templating Immersive Wenches LVLNs onto the NPC records, and making sense of overrides and overwrites), and whilst doing this, I came across locations in worldspaces where there are More Bandit Camps still included (slaves added with location EDID changes). What up with this?

P.S.: It appears that setting the NPCs to non-unique and respawnable partly works as I anticipated (their appearance changes), but if previously released, they retain their freed status and come under attack by bandits (not to mention their idle and uncommunicative status post-release). What changes do you think are needed? Has anyone made any progress in updating this mod's packages?

This mod accidentally includes a large number of scripts from the Slaverun mod which means installing it will break the current version of Slaverun so those scripts need to be eliminated.

The problem you need to overcome though is that when a regen occurs you need to undo the faction changes made by this script:

Scriptname TIF__05000D74 Extends TopicInfo Hidden

Faction Property SlavesFaction Auto  
Faction Property SlavesReleasedFaction Auto
Faction Property BanditFriendFaction Auto

Function Fragment_0(ObjectReference akSpeakerRef)
Actor akSpeaker = akSpeakerRef as Actor
;c

akSpeaker.removeallitems()
akSpeaker.removeFromFaction(SlavesFaction)
akSpeaker.removeFromFaction(BanditFriendFaction)
akSpeaker.addToFaction(SlavesReleasedFaction)

EndFunction
That or you could probably get away with not making these faction changes in the first place.

The problem you need to overcome though is that when a regen occurs you need to undo the faction changes made by this script:

That or you could probably get away with not making these faction changes in the first place.

Hmmm. I'm starting another modified esp based on Kenjoka's own modification. What do you think of his esp (there also seems to be a few errors compared to the original), and scripts (I'm completely clueless on scripts)?

Furthermore, in Kenjoka's modification, how can I change the choice of 'You better go to a town or village' from its current set up of an idling at the target location (I haven't actually played with this esp yet) to deleting the NPC after it arrives running to the marked location, and a replacement NPC [enslaved] will respawn as usual (after the normal time set)?

Or simply put, running away, get deleted, another one respawns as usual after the cell respawn timer is reached? (I wonder if Immersive Patrols can teach me ....)

P.S.: Tested it out. Kenjoka's modification seems to make the follow dialogue unrelated to whether the slave is following or not, so it persists despite the follow state (and makes a weird animation glitching to adjust its state). Haven't really tested out what happens after cell respawn or the traveltowhiterun (which I edited out the package duration to 1440 minutes {24 hours}, and flagged preferred speed, after seeing the dainty walking speed the slave used to escape).

Yeah, I'm at my limit of understanding this stuff. Further testing reveals that while the NPC that is set free to traveltowhiterun will go away, they do not arrive at their destination, they will be stuck after I assume exiting the closest exterior cell border, where player.moveto-ing to their refID reveals that they just stand there and will not execute their travel. Respawning after 30 days is also bugged as at first, they do not respawn immediately (moveto-ing to the slave NPC refID that was freed brought me to their last stuck location (the NPC nowhere to be seen), the next moveto-ing brought me to their original starting position), and they retain their freed status (they are not enslaved) [Kenjoka's script practically does the same thing what WaxenFigure says].

At least at respawn, their appearance changes, so that's still OK.

I could do away with the follow and follow commands, but those two bugs above is more than enough of a problem.

They need to be set up like the World Encounters NPCs you see, all the "WE" series Quests create NPCs that are deleted after they are out of the players range (there's a "Delete when able" function or setting somewhere) so they can be reset for the next time the bandit camp is occupied.

You're going to have to examine a few of those quests to get an understanding of how they accomplish things, that will help you a lot with what you want to do here.

They need to be set up like the World Encounters NPCs you see, all the "WE" series Quests create NPCs that are deleted after they are out of the players range (there's a "Delete when able" function or setting somewhere) so they can be reset for the next time the bandit camp is occupied.

You're going to have to examine a few of those quests to get an understanding of how they accomplish things, that will help you a lot with what you want to do here.

Thanks for the tip. Had a look at the WE Quests and this mod's single quest and considering that the slave release is determined by the package {I am now directly replacing Kenjoka's release-then-follow dialog topic to the traveltowhiterun, since I have no use for the slave-follow routine}, I have no idea how to influence that since I lack knowledge in quests and packages. Looks like I have a lot to learn, and experiment.

P.S.: I think the Imperial/Thalmor with Prisoner quest and the UnboundPrisonerRunAwaytowindhelm package might be ticket I'm looking for. If I can just figure what does what.

P.P.S.: Tested this thing again. Although I don't really know whether the respawns actually create new copies of the NPCs (I don't think so based on the last test that saw the refID still being the same), I believe for all intents and purposes, this already works.

But the real problem has been the fact that the freedom-release script does not reset the NPC (alias?) changes after respawn, although they don't execute their traveltowhiterun package automatically, they still appear unbound and at the nervous idle animation. And secondly, the dialog topic is still present after releasing the NPCs. I'm really bummed and can't figure this stuff out.

This is Kenjoka's script that is used to tell the NPC to traveltowhiterun:

;BEGIN FRAGMENT CODE - Do not edit anything between this and the end comment
;NEXT FRAGMENT INDEX 2
Scriptname SexSlavesVanilla1 Extends TopicInfo Hidden

;BEGIN FRAGMENT Fragment_1
Function Fragment_1(ObjectReference akSpeakerRef)
;BEGIN CODE
;akSpeaker.removeFromFaction(SlavesReleasedFaction)

;Debug.notification(ActorUtil.CountPackageOverride(akSpeaker) + " old packages")

ActorUtil.ClearPackageOverride(akSpeaker)
;Debug.notification("Packages removed")
akSpeaker.playIdle(slaveidle)

ActorUtil.AddPackageOverride(akSpeaker, gohome,100)
;QuestSlaveAlias.ForceRefTo(akSpeaker)
akSpeaker.evaluatePackage()

;Debug.notification("PackageOverride evaluated")
;Debug.notification(ActorUtil.CountPackageOverride(akSpeaker) + " new packages")

;END CODE
EndFunction
;END FRAGMENT

;END FRAGMENT CODE - Do not edit anything between this and the begin comment

Idle Property slaveidle Auto
Package Property gohome Auto

While this Kenjoka's script technically was used to unbound, then make the NPC follow the player, as I said earlier, I changed the dialog topic to use the script above straight up:

BEGIN FRAGMENT CODE - Do not edit anything between this and the end comment
;NEXT FRAGMENT INDEX 2
Scriptname SexSlavesVanilla2 Extends TopicInfo Hidden

;BEGIN FRAGMENT Fragment_1
Function Fragment_1(ObjectReference akSpeakerRef)
;BEGIN CODE

;QuestSlaveAlias.ForceRefTo(akSpeaker)

SexLab.ActorLib.StripActor(akSpeaker, DoAnimate= true)
akSpeaker.removeallitems()
akSpeaker.removeFromFaction(SlavesFaction)
akSpeaker.removeFromFaction(BanditFriendFaction)
akSpeaker.addToFaction(SlavesReleasedFaction)

;Debug.notification(ActorUtil.CountPackageOverride(akSpeaker) + " old packages")

ActorUtil.ClearPackageOverride(akSpeaker)
;Debug.notification("Packages removed")
akSpeaker.playIdle(slaveidle)

ActorUtil.AddPackageOverride(akSpeaker, gohome,100)
akSpeaker.evaluatePackage()

;Debug.notification("PackageOverride evaluated")
;Debug.notification(ActorUtil.CountPackageOverride(akSpeaker) + " new packages")
;END CODE
EndFunction
;END FRAGMENT

;END FRAGMENT CODE - Do not edit anything between this and the begin comment

Faction Property SlavesFaction Auto  
Faction Property BanditFriendFaction Auto
SexLabFramework Property SexLab  Auto  

Package Property gohome Auto
Idle Property SlaveIdle Auto

ReferenceAlias Property QuestSlaveAlias Auto 

• 4 weeks later...

Can anyone help me with my above problem? I still can't figure out what to do.

The problem being:

-After setting the slave free, the dialog topics remained

-If I set the slaves free, on respawn, while they respawn at their original locations, they assume the freed, unbounded idle animations and will execute their other flee-from-danger package (such as if they see combat occurring near them)

• 4 weeks later...

I don't know if anyone is still monitoring this thread, but I've run into a unique problem/error/accident that I didn't see discussed here.

While having this installed, a slave got killed, and during the usual routine of "loot ALL the bodies!" ended up with my character having the set of bondage ropes in her inventory that the slave was wearing at the time of her death. Fast-forward a few weeks and I no longer have this mod installed (the slaves kept triggering the sneak detection and throwing my stealth off), but I found the rope set still sitting in the inventory, and you know a curious girl alone in her house might get up to some shenanigans...  :blush:

Long story short, after her fashion show, the bondage debuffs applied with the ropes won't go away, even after removing the restraints and dumping them in a nightstand. Her walk and run are slower and she cannot use her Shouts, at all. I assume these are the same bondage debuffs featured in various other mods, but I never had any of them installed, just the Zaz Animation pack that this mod requires, where I assume the restraint gear comes from.  :-/

Going into the Zaz MCM menu there's a "player control"-whatever page that has a Restore player control button and a Release button that is supposed to "fix" everything, but it only does so while in that location, if I fast-travel or load-door or change locations in whatever way, the debuffs get re-applied and I have to jump back into MCM to fix it again. This is a hassle when alone and safe, far moreso when suddenly you're in a battle and your Shouts aren't there cuz you didn't reset AGAIN after the last hop...  :@

Is there an easy way I've overlooked to have the "fix" hold and put her back to her unbound abilities? Do I need to re-install this mod to have other assets available to make the change permanent? Should I be asking this question over on the Zaz thread?  :s

Any and all help would be appreciated! 

• 2 months later...
Having lurked this site for many months, I decided to finally post to pose the following question:
- Is there interest in an expansion development of this excellent mod by pchs?  I've started doing just that, with a slightly different direction for immersion and dialogue, and I'm calling it pchsCaptives for now.  One of the central ideas is that some of the captives are being saved for sale as pleasure slaves rather than being used just by the bandits.
Up until now I've been using other people's mods like crazy, but now I'm making rapid progress in using the CK and scripting in Papyrus.  (It's been a lot of years since I tinkered extensively in TurboPascal.)  This is the first mod I've started to actually alter content beyond NPC appearance via the CK.  Now that I see what it takes, I have a deeper appreciation for the huge amount of work pchs put into this mod.
So far:
- All captives edited for makeup and Apachii hair.  (The bandits only take the really attractive ones, apparently, and prefer to keep them that way in most cases.)
- All captives made unique with no respawn, and are now potential followers.  (All potential followers for now; may change as part of lore friendly direction in the future plans.)
- All captives given race appropriate unique names from the JaxonzNameGenerator mod.
- Branching (unvoiced) lore friendly dialogue tree with some random branches and others that reflect how the captive NPC may have been treated by the PC.
- Expanded captive outfits to include some minimalist/skimpy items (bundled into the .esp from Gatti & AOM mods for now) plus a few more from the Devious Devices sets.
- New script for release captive that only removes the restraints/bindings instead of every single thing in inventory.
- Random lore friendly greetings conditional on NPC state and prior treatment.
- Fixed the maddening behavior of not being able to talk to an NPC after release.  I think it has to do with the "Flee" package.  For now, I've got released captives successfully sandboxing.

Future plans:
- Add a handful of Dunmer, Altmer, and Bosmer captives.  (Sorry, not into Orismer -- head canon says they fought to the death rather than be captured.)  I use the BeautifulElves mod and that softens up the angry brow ridge of the vanilla headshape quite a lot.  [Done]
- Remove duplication where the same captive is in two separate sites; mainly using the additional races.  [Done]
- Some released captives search the area for better clothing and/or weapons after release before executing a "travel to" package. [Done]
- Released captives "travel to" tailored destinations on release.  (Similar to Kenjoka's script) [Done]
- Customizing the dialogue branch comments to be tailored to the type of character taken captive.  i.e., a captured merchant's dialogue would differ from a captured noble, sailor, blacksmith, hunter, etc.  [Done]
- Unlock restraint dialogue that checks success vs. lockpicking skill (realize DD already does something like this -- may raid that mod or build original functionality).  [Done] -- but want to do it better . . .
- Some captives may be former bandits whose compatriots betrayed them.  Same goes for female bandit leaders who experienced a mutiny.  [Done]   Who knows what these types may do when released?  (See search for armor/weapon above.)
- Some captives hostile to each other and things get interesting upon releasing either one or both.
- Tie in the enchantment on restraints/bindings to affect SexLabArousal.  [Working on it.]

Thoughts?

Sounds interesting, I like your ideas as they address the main things that really bugged me back when I used to use this mod.

The bones of the original mod are solid, I just think it has the potential to be so much more and a lot of immersion can be added with some relatively simple crafting of better dialogue options with some depth.  The rest is just aesthetic window dressing on top of it.