18 hours ago, Slagblah said:

Look in zadxlibs2.psc. I believe there is also an instance of libs2 defined in the esp.

Edit: You may have to manually instantiate it in your script, like so:

zadxLibs2 Property xlibs2  Auto

xlibs2 = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x0000CA01, "Devious Devices - Expansion.esm") as zadxLibs2

That'll work, thank you!

On 2018/6/10 at PM4点16分, darkfender666 said:

我不能设法做任何新的动画工作:(不知道我做错了对不起。

我检查了所有依赖项,但实际上我有:

FNIS 7,4

SL 1.62

dda 3.0e

我可能有一个SL稍微过时但我不认为它的问题(或者是吗?)

运行fnis,bodyslide等

什么不起作用:

任何新的动画,任何以前的版本(甚至紧身衣)都可以完美地运作。

我通过控制台添加了一件宠物套装,然后手动装备。而且,这些火柴人站着站着,走得很慢

我试图添加和装备抑制靴子,并试图努力看到新的动画,但它像旧的,只是一个文本发生。

即使使用新游戏也试图这样做,但没有任何改变。

尝试了许多透明的东西(紧身胸衣等),除了透明的紧身连衣裤以及没有出现的hees,使得脚也看不见。

我究竟做错了什么? 

任何帮助的ty。

Hello, Im sorry I cant help you with your problems ,but could you tell me about how to add these new equips like petsuit and rope suit with console?

I cant find them even AIM or other ways

Thank so much!

2 hours ago, pengshuhang1942 said:

Hello, Im sorry I cant help you with your problems ,but could you tell me about how to add these new equips like petsuit and rope suit with console?

I cant find them even AIM or other ways

Thank so much!

i already fixed myself.

yet you simply open console ( \ usually) and type: help petsuit or help transparent you get the codes and then you type: player.additem xxx Y where xxx is the code and Y is the quantity.

Another way is installing tes5edit (i use it to check conflicts) you run it once and then you locate the mod in the list.

You can expand it and see anything it adds like armors, furniture and such.

And then you write down the codes and use the proper command (player.additem or player.placeatme see above).

P.S. not the case of most dcur things but if you add quest items you risk breaking quests.

how about a small lock that is purchasable by vendors and when equipped on a person, it adds an extra lock that needs to be taken off, and the key that accompanies this is in any blacksmith's shop?

and if it's possible to make npcs locked by this extra help comment on needing to take the lock off?

I'm only getting the bottom half of my characters pony boots to show and no matter how many times I run bodyslide that doesn't change. Any ideas? And no I won't give a screenshot cause I turned it off and can't remember how I did it XD

3 hours ago, Darkpig said:

I'm only getting the bottom half of my characters pony boots to show and no matter how many times I run bodyslide that doesn't change. Any ideas? And no I won't give a screenshot cause I turned it off and can't remember how I did it XD

That sounds like a slot conflict. Is your char wearing Zaz leg cuffs by any chance?

https://github.com/DeviousDevices/Docs/wiki/Slot-Usage-Reference

On 7/25/2018 at 2:10 AM, Darkpig said:

I figured it was a slot problem but then when putting on Restrictive boots there seems to be no problems. I was not wearing zaz cuffs or really anything but the boots. 

Hm, this is strange. Does this happen with the normal pony boots from DDx or were they from another mod (or possibly the DDx boots but equipped by another, possibly older, mod?)

On 7/24/2018 at 2:07 AM, Darkpig said:

Are you sure you are completely naked other than the pony boots (including any modded items like horns ect)?  The pony boots use slot 38 (calves) for rendering the upper portion of the boots - if you have something taking up that slot the upper portion of the boots will be invisible but the boots will still equip with just the hoof portion visible.  If I have pony boots equipped and then equip my bikini armor leg armor for instance, the top portion of the boots and a strip of leg become invisible.

Edit:  Restrictive boots do seem to also have a thigh slot render that goes invisible if I equip a bikini armor item that uses that slot, so it is confusing why you aren't seeing a similar issue with restrictive boots. 

I think I'd second El_Duderino's idea that you might have a mod messing with the boots you are trying - recommend rebuilding them in bodyslide and checking that you are using the default DDx boots.  If that doesn't work check if any of your mods are directly editing pony boots in their .esp.

7 hours ago, Reesewow said:

Are you sure you are completely naked other than the pony boots (including any modded items like horns ect)?  The pony boots use slot 38 (calves) for rendering the upper portion of the boots - if you have something taking up that slot the upper portion of the boots will be invisible but the boots will still equip with just the hoof portion visible.  If I have pony boots equipped and then equip my bikini armor leg armor for instance, the top portion of the boots and a strip of leg become invisible.

Edit:  Restrictive boots do seem to also have a thigh slot render that goes invisible if I equip a bikini armor item that uses that slot, so it is confusing why you aren't seeing a similar issue with restrictive boots. 

I think I'd second El_Duderino's idea that you might have a mod messing with the boots you are trying - recommend rebuilding them in bodyslide and checking that you are using the default DDx boots.  If that doesn't work check if any of your mods are directly editing pony boots in their .esp.

The ususal culprit here is DD for him because it modifies the standard devious devices. It recently got updated for compatibility with DD4 (its earlier version was done with DD2.* I believe) but it seems they forgot the pony boots. Are you using it by any chance? It's easy to fix with TESVedit but I can send a fixed .esp if needed.

12 hours ago, Reesewow said:

I have seen some bad bodyslide files for the Pony Boots floating around. If used, those could cause the upper portion of the pony boot to taper to be inside the leg, thus causing that part to disappear. Make sure you're using the correct bodyslide files and check the preview before building them.

If this is the problem, it would obviously not affect Restrictive Boots and would not be a slot issue.

@Kimy

May I make a few suggestions for the next version?

-Can there be a version similar to the open hobble dress, but rather than just cleavage, it is completely open and the entire pair of breasts are exposed. (Perhaps it's a selectable choice at install like the hop/hobble animation to cut down on bloat?) Then to go a step further, display the nipple piercings that are currently installed.

-For the extreme hobble dress, is it possible to add the ability to swap from hobble to bunny-hop by holding sprint?

-I've noticed for a while that it looks like there are the loops for garters to attach to the tops of the restrictive boots. Perhaps straps appear when the corset is being worn connecting the two?

-Again with the restrictive set: I know that you have the corset combine with the chastity belt because I remember you posting earlier that this was to eliminate a clipping issue. TBH, I think it looks fantastic as a single piece, which is a dangerous thing because it got me thinking. Would it be possible to have the chastity bra also combine with the corset as well? That would be a pretty awe-inspiring sight.

Just a few thoughts I've had while playing your wonderful mods! And I'm SUPER excited and hyped for the 'Devious Furniture' mod you hinted that was in the works a few pages back.

6 hours ago, Brommer said:

The ususal culprit here is DD for him because it modifies the standard devious devices. It recently got updated for compatibility with DD4 (its earlier version was done with DD2.* I believe) but it seems they forgot the pony boots. Are you using it by any chance? It's easy to fix with TESVedit but I can send a fixed .esp if needed.

Dingo! I uninstalled it ran bodyslide and that seemed to fix the issue. I'm no stranger to TES5 Edit but I don't know what to do with that mod to fix it.

7 hours ago, Darkpig said:

Dingo! I uninstalled it ran bodyslide and that seemed to fix the issue. I'm no stranger to TES5 Edit but I don't know what to do with that mod to fix it.

At some point DDx switched the body slots for the pony boots from one slot for the entire boot to two slots (one for lower part, one for upper part). DD for him restores the older version which then is probably incompatible with other items which may occupy that slot. Basically you open dd for him in TESVedit, find the pony boots (in "armor addons"), look for the part with the body parts called "biped body template", which should be highlighted if there is a conflict. It should have the entries "37 - Feet" and "38 - Calves".  Or just use the attached esp file, where I did that modification. This is for the latest "reboot" version of dd for him: DD for Him Reboot

Devious Devices For Him.esp

On 7/24/2018 at 3:51 AM, darkfender666 said:

i already fixed myself.

yet you simply open console ( \ usually) and type: help petsuit or help transparent you get the codes and then you type: player.additem xxx Y where xxx is the code and Y is the quantity.

Another way is installing tes5edit (i use it to check conflicts) you run it once and then you locate the mod in the list.

You can expand it and see anything it adds like armors, furniture and such.

And then you write down the codes and use the proper command (player.additem or player.placeatme see above).

P.S. not the case of most dcur things but if you add quest items you risk breaking quests.

Oh,I got it.

Thanks!

15 minutes ago, JohnCena39 said:

Guys, i need help. I am rookie in DD and i install Expansion with hobble dresses. They are invisible, how to fix that problem ?

Literally in the description:

INSTALLATION

1. Install ALL requirements listed above using your favorite mod manager, including THEIR respective requirements.
2. Install this mod.
3. Run FNIS when done
4. Start up Skyrim, and either create a New Game, or load your Save.
5. Save the game, and then load the save you just created (DD will not register Animations / Events until you load a save after it has been installed).
6. Install all three DD mods with your mod manager of choice.

7. And don't forget to use Bodyslide to build the assets. Half of all user support requests root in them not running Bodyslide. RUN BODYSLIDE!!!!

17 minutes ago, Youaremomgey said:

Help, I can not see a whole lot of devices and iam getting errors when I run FNIS, resulting in a T-pose.

Have you properly installed FNIS and the mod and it's requirements?

Did you run Bodyslide?

1 hour ago, _SpaceHamster_ said:

INSTALLATION

1. Install ALL requirements listed above using your favorite mod manager, including THEIR respective requirements.
2. Install this mod.
3. Run FNIS when done
5. Save the game, and then load the save you just created (DD will not register Animations / Events until you load a save after it has been installed).

7. And don't forget to use Bodyslide to build the assets. Half of all user support requests root in them not running Bodyslide. RUN BODYSLIDE!!!!

Thank you Hammond :3 (I can all hamsters Hammond)

4 hours ago, _SpaceHamster_ said:

INSTALLATION

2. Install this mod.
3. Run FNIS when done

Don't work. I made all but no