15 minutes ago, shortytwobillion said:

Unless I'm missing something when I click on the download this file on https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1305-devious-devices-expansion/

it has the one link that called v4.1.zip when I click that download button it brings up firefox box saying You have chosen to open DDx-4.1.zip which is: Compressed (zipped) Folder (1.0 GB) from: Https://codeload.github.com

The problem with github and codeload.github is that they don't support resuming downloads so I have to download the whole file in one try which with my internet is not possible.

If it is hosted on LL directly I'm pretty sure that would solve my problem because I believe I can resume failed downloads from LL.  I'm not sure as to how feasible it is to host it on LL directly because of how big it is which is why I suggested Mega even though I know some people have problems with it as well.

Hmm, seems it does link to github. Didn't know that was possible. Maybe since the LL redesign?

Although I seem to be able to pause and resume the download just fine. If you're getting a failed download, have you tried using a different browser to download?

5 minutes ago, Supertin said:

Hmm, seems it does link to github. Didn't know that was possible. Maybe since the LL redesign?

Although I seem to be able to pause and resume the download just fine. If you're getting a failed download, have you tried using a different browser to download?

I've tried both Firefox and Chrome(it was actually on Chrome that I noticed it linked back to github).  I can pause and resume from github on both of them but if I lose my connection and try to resume the download it just says that the download failed while other hosting sites will allow that or the firefox workaround of copying the partial download and starting again and pasting the partial over the new.

I just tried Slaverun Reloaded which is hosted on LL and it allows me to resume a failed download.  Would of tried Devious Cursed Loot but its hosted on Mega and that works for me.

On a slightly off topic note the DDi 4.1 file is also on github but because it is a much smaller size I was able to download it.

I don't think that a different browser then those two would change anything but I'm willing to take suggestions but worry that if this mod isn't hosted somewhere else I will not be able to download it.

What's New in Version V4.1

Released June 9

- Added: Pet suit. This extremely punishing and humiliating set of leg and arm binders will force the wearer into a crawl.
- Added: New, much larger ball gags and matching expressions. These gags will really shut you up!
- Added: Transparent rubber versions of several devices (e.g. restrictive set, hobble skirt)
- Added: Rope restraints (e.g. arm binder, full body bindings)
- Added: Event animations for tripping over your high heels, and for being out of breath.
- Added: New struggle animations for several devices (gags, boots, gloves, etc.)

- Added: Pony animations for pet play, that can be attached to any item!
- Added: Pony Play Boots. These will make use of the new pony animations.
- Added: Tape gags!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/yBLdQ1a4-JI" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Re: pet suits: Any chance of seeing a version that's more than just the limb sleaves? Perhaps one with an integrated catsuit (ass and tit windows optional)?

Your pet suits also gave me an idea for a slight modification of the crawling mechanic: nosehook butt plugs to keep the sub's head up.

9 minutes ago, HermausMoron said:

Re: pet suits: Any chance of seeing a version that's more than just the limb sleaves? Perhaps one with an integrated catsuit (ass and tit windows optional)?

Since there are already catsuits in DD and they are totally compatible with the pet suit restraints, I'm not sure why you'd need an integrated version.  I think that a version like that would simply conflict with other body-slot using restraints, where having them separate means you can mix and match to your liking.

Also re catsuit windows - check out these previews for future versions from Supertin's topic:

On June 14, 2018 at 11:45 PM, Reesewow said:

Basically no solution AFAIK unless you wanted to manually edit the tap gag shape to your preference - there is no such thing as facial bodyslide so the meshes are the author's best approximation to the average Skyrim face shape.  Characters with prominent lips will probably clip through, and characters with thinner faces will probably have a bit of a gap between the face and the gag.

Two questions. How would I go about that and would it be possible to do create a version of the gag that shape that's unique to one character who doesn't conform to standard head shape?

27 minutes ago, Addasus said:

Two questions. How would I go about that and would it be possible to do create a version of the gag that shape that's unique to one character who doesn't conform to standard head shape?

I'm not really the person to ask for the best way to do this as your are basically talking about a personal mod, but you would just need to make an edited version of the mesh to better fit the character's face, and then make a .esp that adds it to the game as a unique item (assuming you want it to be unique and not change *all* tape gags in your game to this new shape). 

You could probably just clone the orginal item's data and make it unique and point to the new mesh, but that's just a guess as I've never tried making a custom DD item (but mods do this all the time - Whiterun Brothel has a bunch of non-DD items converted to use DD effects for example).

You could probably even just use Outfit Studio to make the mesh edits, altho I don't know how well it would work for making detailed adjustments to match a head mesh.

6 hours ago, const04 said:

Im sorry to ask but the arms of my character is still not in the armbinder and i dont know what to do with what software on what files?

If you are using Mod Organizer 2, go to Settings - Plugins - Fomod Installer and disable it. After that reinstall DD Integration (not Expansion) and run FNIS. This worked for me.

5 hours ago, Piiska said:

If you are using Mod Organizer 2, go to Settings - Plugins - Fomod Installer and disable it. After that reinstall DD Integration (not Expansion) and run FNIS. This worked for me.

I have MO 1 and it doesnt work

I have some minor clipings at the belly with chastity belts and at the arms with gloves. I had tha tproblem already in earlier versions but somehow managed to get those right.

I use the UNP dimonized body and no body seting in bodyslide seems to get it right.

Its really only a minor issue but has anyone an idea ?

Oh, yeah! This update is good! Though i found out that handcuffs in front and even straitjacket had no DD filter on masturbation and others animations.

Pet suit is cool, i hope there'll be more animations and MC won't be able to jump in it :D

As for rope restraints... GOD I LOVE THEM! Ropes are my favorite restraint type, so i'm really happy to see them added! They look really good! I really wanna see them getting their own framework as ropes behaves bit difirently than other restraints, so it might needs some changes, like there's almost no "ready" rope restraints, so maybe make an item "rope" or "DD rope" and when player uses it, he can choose on whom and what kind of binding he wants to make and etc... But that's just some rope maniac mumblings...

Anyway, my thanks to person, who made them, now i hope for more like box tie rope, body harness, might need some diffiren leg restraints...

@Kimy

Do you have any plan about transparent rubber versions of  restrictive gloves?

How about raise subject`s head when pet suit equiped with her.any idea?I think it is very difficulty.

About restrictive set.I think maybe we could prevent subject from dressing with them.most of armor does not show well with them.whatever.

thanks for mod.

I seem to be missing textures for the transparent catsuit boots, all the rope items (except for the blindfold and gag), and have the issue where my arms are not in the armbinder (hands go invisible but nothing else changes, elbow binder works correctly). I have batch built everything in bodyslide and have ran FNIS but the issue is still there. The transparent boots/corset also seem to be missing bodyslide data as they clip even after everything was built in bodyslide.

10 hours ago, rindex said:

I seem to be missing textures for the transparent catsuit boots, all the rope items (except for the blindfold and gag), and have the issue where my arms are not in the armbinder (hands go invisible but nothing else changes, elbow binder works correctly). I have batch built everything in bodyslide and have ran FNIS but the issue is still there. The transparent boots/corset also seem to be missing bodyslide data as they clip even after everything was built in bodyslide.

I had the same problem and found those items in the unassigned group in bodyslide.

6 hours ago, Gräfin Zeppelin said:

I had the same problem and found those items in the unassigned group in bodyslide.

I figured out that my bodyslide was building to the wrong folder. That fixed the rope bondage pieces. The transparent catsuit boots are still invisible, and the black ebonite armbinder does not work (my arms do not go inside it and hands are invisible). The rope armbinders work, and the black ebonite elbow binder work fine. What is the texture file for the transparent catsuit boots, and the file that controls the black ebonite armbinder? (if you happen to know)

(In outfit studio I can see that the diffuse/normal texture exist for the boots, but the environment/env mask do not, could this be the issue?)

Not sure if this is happening to anyone else, but I'm having an issue with elbowbinders. The animation works, but my character's hands are still visible poking out of them, even with nothing else equipped. I used to use that Armbinders with Hands mod, but that's been removed from my load order since before this update.

having a bit of a problem with a couple of item, mainly that i just can't seem to come across them/ find them in the game world. I just don't know how to acquire them. the specific devices i'm looking for are the "pet suit arm/leg binders" the "tape gags" and any of the new rope items whether it be the "harness" the "ropebinder" or any of them at all. Is it a settings thing or have i just not been lucky enough to find them yet? Also maybe if someone can give me the "object id's" for all of these items so i can use the console commands to add them as well. Please, would really love some help on this matter! Really wanna check these items out in the game! It would be MUCH appreciated!!!

16 minutes ago, ezio99 said:

having a bit of a problem with a couple of item, mainly that i just can't seem to come across them/ find them in the game world. I just don't know how to acquire them. the specific devices i'm looking for are the "pet suit arm/leg binders" the "tape gags" and any of the new rope items whether it be the "harness" the "ropebinder" or any of them at all. Is it a settings thing or have i just not been lucky enough to find them yet? Also maybe if someone can give me the "object id's" for all of these items so i can use the console commands to add them as well. Please, would really love some help on this matter! Really wanna check these items out in the game! It would be MUCH appreciated!!!

I would use Add Item Menu: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64905. Let's you search items by name or plugin. Alternatively, you can just hit ~ to open the console, then type help "tape gag" or whatever else you're looking for, and you'll get the ids that way. May take a couple tries to figure out what exactly you need to type. Phrases need to be in quotes like this help "black ebonite" or else you won't get anything.