12 minutes ago, NationalSpearmint said:

Are there crafting recipes for the new 4.0 devices e.g. Nipple Clamps and Iron Chain Harness (Nipple Chain) or are these not currently intended to be used?

I don't think anyone bothered setting up crafting recipes for the new stuff, so if you want it you'll need to use the console or something like addItemMenu.

8 hours ago, LazyBoot said:

I don't think anyone bothered setting up crafting recipes for the new stuff, so if you want it you'll need to use the console or something like addItemMenu.

So, what we lack is a DD counterpart to https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2560-zaz-crafting/ ?

I could imagine this to be a logical etension to some already existing content mods. But I fear the authors have all I huge list of other things to do first 

I'm a little confused.

I couldn't find the zipsuit anywhere, not even in additem menu even though it clearly has a meshes folder and I edited it in bodyslide.

I opened up Assests/Integration/Expansion in the CK and I couldn't find anything zipsuit related either.

Do I have to install the separate mod and rewrite its meshes? 

24 minutes ago, Sesheenku said:

I'm a little confused.

I couldn't find the zipsuit anywhere, not even in additem menu even though it clearly has a meshes folder and I edited it in bodyslide.

I opened up Assests/Integration/Expansion in the CK and I couldn't find anything zipsuit related either.

Do I have to install the separate mod and rewrite its meshes? 

It's listed as "Transparent Catsuit".

When having a vibrator-induced orgasm when wearing a yoke, my character leans backwards in a 60 degree angle. While seemingly impossible to hold one's balance in that pose, it looks as if she's supposed to lie down. Any idea on how to make this happen?

EDIT: Also, does anyone know if it's possible to make the vibration events last longer? I can only get my character to orgasm twice on each triggered event.

First world problems I guess.

6 hours ago, Lamadi said:

When having a vibrator-induced orgasm when wearing a yoke, my character leans backwards in a 60 degree angle. While seemingly impossible to hold one's balance in that pose, it looks as if she's supposed to lie down. Any idea on how to make this happen?

EDIT: Also, does anyone know if it's possible to make the vibration events last longer? I can only get my character to orgasm twice on each triggered event.

First world problems I guess.

No idea on the animation issue - I know without a yoke the character ends up on her back during an orgasm event.  Can't say if I've seen one with a yoke specifically recently, but if I did I think I would have noticed her levitating.

I think vibration events depend on the plugs involved.  Some of the plugs specifically edge the character to 100 arousal but never trigger an orgasm.  

36 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

No idea on the animation issue - I know without a yoke the character ends up on her back during an orgasm event.  Can't say if I've seen one with a yoke specifically recently, but if I did I think I would have noticed her levitating.

I think vibration events depend on the plugs involved.  Some of the plugs specifically edge the character to 100 arousal but never trigger an orgasm.  

She isn't levitating. It even kinda looks like she's standing on her feet judging from their position, but the way she's tilted backwards in a position that would realistically be impossible to balance (combined with the fact that, seen from the side, her back posture is rather flat) suggests that she should be lying on the ground during climax.

Also, I tried different plugs. Same result.

IMHO the "Prisoner Chains" iron restraints(set of handcuffs, anklecuffs, and collar connected by one big chain) uses the wrong model for the handcuffs. I think it would be better if you used the handcuffs that matches the ankle cuffs(first image), instead of the model you are currently using, the one with four rings(second image). 

Also, would it be possible for me to make this change to the outfit myself using Outfit Studio or Nifskope? I tried it before, I thought it would be simple: load the "prisoner chains" outfit in outfit studio, delete the handcuffs, load the other model for the handcuffs, and export the mesh. It never worked. Am I doing something wrong? Can anyone walk me through how to replace the handcuffs in the mesh? Better yet, if someone has edited the mesh themselves can they upload it to mega and provide a link? 

These ones would be better.png

These ones don't match anklecuffs.png

Having a problem with the Black Leather Restrictive Corset.

The belt part of the corset disappears ingame. I've checked DD Hider, and there's no conflicts there.

That's when I went to check the CK and Nifskope. In Nifskope, the belt mesh appears, while in the CK, the belt mesh is nowhere to be found.

I've checked the Black Ebonite versions ingame and in the CK, and they show up properly.

What I have tried in the past when this problem occured is get the ebonite open corset meshes and replace their textures with the leather ones and overwritten the original leather corset meshes with these. But this time it failed to work, both in the CK and ingame.

Is there a fix, or will I have to rebuild them using Bodyslide?

EDIT: Tried Bodyslide and it didn't work.

4 minutes ago, HyperonicX said:

Having a problem with the Black Leather Restrictive Corset.

The belt part of the corset disappears ingame. I've checked DD Hider, and there's no conflicts there.

That's when I went to check the CK and Nifskope. In Nifskope, the belt mesh appears, while in the CK, the belt mesh is nowhere to be found.

I've checked the Black Ebonite versions ingame and in the CK, and they show up properly.

What I have tried in the past when this problem occured is get the ebonite open corset meshes and replace their textures with the leather ones and overwritten the original leather corset meshes with these. But this time it failed to work, both in the CK and ingame.

Is there a fix, or will I have to rebuild them using Bodyslide?

Just to cover the basics: Are you wearing just a corset, or a corset and a chastity belt?

1 hour ago, Shion11 said:

is it possible to make it so that you can wear a straitjacket over a catsuit?

No, that's sadly not possible because they all use the same armor slot (full body, 32) which is really the only one that can practically be used without conflicting left right and center with other armors. It's one of those Skyrim limitations we just have to live with.

then can i suggest a straitjacket that has the bottom part of the catsuit and possible alternatives that add hood and ballet boots included ?

i like the straitjacket, but i feel like wearing something for the bottom half that isn't the leg binder and i don't like using the straitjacket dress that much.

hey I have a request if you don't mind, do you think you could make some Bitchsuits, more pet themed collars, dog and cat paw mittens and boots, and dog and cat like muzzles/gags with ears aswell like in these pics?

Spoiler

c55db9d03389b29faf814408942b270ddfd63a5585acc6b5f2a6d39d675d4ca9.jpg.jpg.29b0c3411e262c5b7a6be247b8434f6e.jpg

c16174b05980622bc35efc534d3d9360.thumb.jpg.dc0eb6029f960ea1f18debb6163e39f8.jpg

f1d6acd66010b1e8fda9d13d18edefe0.thumb.jpg.88ea22e4d58d4a6c1a9c57d495580988.jpg

5aa23c16f1fb5_s-l300(1).jpg.67e40b8df567adc6d6fa7c73cd2582a1.jpg

s-l300.jpg.26589d1ca92d88ddfed30d624c222509.jpg

aswell as any other Pet-Play BDSM stuff you can think of?

7 minutes ago, Ragnarock1234567 said:

hey I have a request if you don't mind, do you think you could make some Bitchsuits, more pet themed collars, dog and cat paw mittens and boots, and dog and cat like muzzles/gags with ears aswell like in these pics?

Reveal hidden contents

c55db9d03389b29faf814408942b270ddfd63a5585acc6b5f2a6d39d675d4ca9.jpg.jpg.29b0c3411e262c5b7a6be247b8434f6e.jpg

c16174b05980622bc35efc534d3d9360.thumb.jpg.dc0eb6029f960ea1f18debb6163e39f8.jpg

f1d6acd66010b1e8fda9d13d18edefe0.thumb.jpg.88ea22e4d58d4a6c1a9c57d495580988.jpg

5aa23c16f1fb5_s-l300(1).jpg.67e40b8df567adc6d6fa7c73cd2582a1.jpg

s-l300.jpg.26589d1ca92d88ddfed30d624c222509.jpg

aswell as any other Pet-Play BDSM stuff you can think of?

there will be a item like that in device 4.1 look in FT post 22

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/84513-ft-workshop/

Halp! I've been using the great Cover Self Animations with Line of Sight, which go pretty well with the theme of Devious Devices. Unfortunately, when the animations triggers, the sounds for the items, such as the chain plugs, will not play when the character walk/runs (with the mod, the walk/run animations are changed when NPCs are within a certain distance). Could anyone recommend me a workaround or perhaps a way to fix this?

4 hours ago, Grom424 said:

Halp! I've been using the great Cover Self Animations with Line of Sight, which go pretty well with the theme of Devious Devices. Unfortunately, when the animations triggers, the sounds for the items, such as the chain plugs, will not play when the character walk/runs (with the mod, the walk/run animations are changed when NPCs are within a certain distance). Could anyone recommend me a workaround or perhaps a way to fix this?

Most likely the animation is missing the footstep triggers. You'll probably need to ask the creator of that mod to look into that.