55 minutes ago, pbthbthbth said:

Just thought I'd mention this since I'm having the same issue -- not sure if this will be the same on your end, but it only does that for me when it first gets equipped. Once the area reloaded (when I left and came back, or presumably - though I haven't tested this specifically yet - use the wait/sleep function a sufficient number of hours. Also I haven't checked this on followers yet, but in that case I would assume it would fix itself as soon as you fast traveled anywhere) the hand textures were no longer visible. If nothing else, that might be useful information if and when this gets worked on some more, but for now, hopefully it's a quick fix for you or anyone else with this issue: just leave (and come back, when applicable) and it *should* go away.

thanks for the advice! 

Loving the update. All I can say is thank you for the elbowbinder! The only thing missing now is where your girl is tied to a post on a horse-drawn cart and paraded around the countryside. 

I have a pair of questions, and I've been scouring this forum and I can't find an obvious answer (I apologize in advance if these were already answered earlier):

First - The Extreme hobble dress, is there a way to encounter it in gameplay without having to manually pull it from console? I'd love to have that "oh shit" moment when I'm leaving a cave and boom, it's bunny-time... all the way back to town.

Second - Is there a way where the NPC ai doesn't over-ride the animations for various pieces of gear. For example, I slap an armbinder on Olfina in Whiterun, but when she is at the market stalls, her handless arms are waving about until she steps away, then she's back to a restrained pose, but her hands are back and now clip through the pouch at the bottom of the glove. If it's a bodyslide/mesh (or other setting) issue, I'm a complete potato and I need someone to hold my hand through a fix.

Thanks,

I'm having a problem with the straitjackets and breast yoke, as they cause my character's body to disappear.  I can see the straitjackets being processed by BodySlide, so I know that's not the problem. At first I thought it was a problem with any item that goes in the body slot, but hobble dresses works just fine, unless they're straitjacket hobble dresses, in which case they don't work. Other new items like the extreme hobble dresses and elbow binder works just fine, it's just the breast yoke and anything with a straitjacket that doesn't.

EDIT: I recently switched harddrives, and while other tools have switched target directory, BodySlide hadn't. Changing the data path fixed the problem.

On 2018-01-11 at 9:11 AM, SleepyJim said:

Not sure about the missing textures, but the bodies disappearing sounds like a case of the meshes not having been successfully built in Bodyslide. Try having a look through this guide to see if you've done everything.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/71481-tutorial-building-dd-items-in-bodyslide-nmmmo/

Having the same issue, except it's only certain items, like the catsuit, the jacket, etc. While other items work fine, like the chains. This is after having built the meshes in bodyslide, and tried reinstalling all DD mods

I've found a "weird" issue with these mods.

On the older versions i had the options to reduce cooldowns for items removals, however i can't seem to find these options anymore..

Is this supposed to be this way?  I already tried to like reinstall and stuff to make sure the problem isn't on my side.

If its intended to be like this, that's fine, just wanted to know ;) 

37 minutes ago, IVolturiI said:

I've found a "weird" issue with these mods.

On the older versions i had the options to reduce cooldowns for items removals, however i can't seem to find these options anymore..

Is this supposed to be this way?  I already tried to like reinstall and stuff to make sure the problem isn't on my side.

If its intended to be like this, that's fine, just wanted to know ;) 

Intended, you should have a "Difficulty Modifier" setting that will alter escape chances and cooldowns.

6 hours ago, LazyBoot said:

Intended, you should have a "Difficulty Modifier" setting that will alter escape chances and cooldowns.

Ahh so that's what that option does, well thanks a lot, i already thought something was wrong. I could have read it myself somewhere is guess, have a lot of mods so i don't read em all u know haha.

Still weird though, these settings doesn't give much explanation on what they all do.. I'll just try em out, thanks again for the quick reply!

14 minutes ago, Hombresinombre said:

Hey there!

I presume that the answer is no, but... Is there any chances of updating from 2.0 to 4.0 while keeping the save?

I was able to update to 4.0 successfully, but the major thing to know is that it is not supported at all and if you do update and run into issues/bugs that you shouldn't ask for help.  If you want the best chance at a trouble-free DD experience your best bet is to start a new game.

A full uninstall of all DD mods and a thorough save clean would be the suggestion if you want to try it.  After that all the mods need to be updated to the new versions.

Possible nice bondage device: Boots that do not allow walking (thus forces its victim to crawl).

The boots or shoes will look a bit like high-heel shoes, expect that it's missing the heel part and forces the toes to point downwards. Thus although the legs are not restrained, the dragonborn can't walk. And while incapable of walking, the dragonborn (or the npc) will be forced to crawl. With other words, this device will force its victim to crawl.

I hope you like this idea.

26 minutes ago, jaberwocky said:

Possible nice bondage device: Boots that do not allow walking (thus forces its victim to crawl).

The boots or shoes will look a bit like high-heel shoes, expect that it's missing the heel part and forces the toes to point downwards. Thus although the legs are not restrained, the dragonborn can't walk. And while incapable of walking, the dragonborn (or the npc) will be forced to crawl. With other words, this device will force its victim to crawl.

There is an item in a mod (it's a popular mod but I cannot remember the name so hopefully someone else here will reply to this and point it out) that forces the player to crawl on all fours.  I believe is was intended for pony play, might just be for 'forcing a slave to crawl' not sure but either way, the Player is forced to be on all fours.

EDIT:

Thinking about it, it might have been put into DD4.

EDIT AGAIN:

The mod that includes a crawl is zaira's ZazExtensionPack

153e836a59be2b4383b28e7d38b50fc7-2016111

Hi, DDX and DCL both add the catsuit and Zipsuit. In Bodyslide Batch Build, they show up twice: The version from DDX and the version from DCL. As DCL was updated more recently, should i remove the files for the cat and zipsuit from DDX? Or will they not conflict whith the version from DCL? *I use Mod Organizer, so hiding the files could be an option.

On ‎2018‎-‎01‎-‎24 at 1:48 PM, jaberwocky said:

its a good idea

if looking to use something like this now Shout Like a Virgin has punish collars that force crawling

48 minutes ago, metalstef1989 said:

Hi, DDX and DCL both add the catsuit and Zipsuit. In Bodyslide Batch Build, they show up twice: The version from DDX and the version from DCL. As DCL was updated more recently, should i remove the files for the cat and zipsuit from DDX? Or will they not conflict whith the version from DCL? *I use Mod Organizer, so hiding the files could be an option.

No, you'll need to build both sets if you want to use both mods. The .nif files will be exported to seperate folders each.